[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah woah woah, hold the fuck up. So if all of their bodily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Woah woah woah, hold the fuck up.

So if all of their bodily fluids are replaced with blood, does that mean that the Vampires in WoD cum blood?
>>
>>51021248
Yup. In the older games that was even mentioned as a convenient way to stealth-bloodbond hookers. Why bloodbond hookers? I do not know. But it can be done.
>>
Do they salivate blood???
>>
>>51021248
>>51021354

they don't salivate, they don't cum

the whole fucking point of vampires in WoD is they are literary soulless husk blood sponges and the blood is their essence

but lets say they can pretend by slashing (or other blood magic fuckardy) that they cum from a floppy dick, or even hard one by spasming the muscle with some willpower you filthy twiglight loving degenerate
>>
>>51021248
They can spend blood to kick body parts back to 'life' for a short time.

This can be used on Dicks, and it would involve reactivating the testicles to produce semen.
>>
>>51021486

Wasn't it stated in oWoD that it only works on muscles, giving you movements and shit? That internal organs like liver, lungs and even heart and everything else is basically dead?
>>
>>51021428
Actually, they do.

In Old World of Darkness, they came blood.

Sorry you had to learn this way.
>>
File: 6980601737_3fac5e23c8.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6980601737_3fac5e23c8.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>51021344
>Become Vampire pimp
>Turn a few crack addicts with your vampire penis
>Make them addicted to blood instead of crack
>Own a small thrall of crazy vampire hookers
>Create a blood cartel
>Whole thing set in the 70s
>Play "Shaft!" Theme song before each session

Let's play it.
>>
>>51021649
That's.... actually pretty good. I feel like my edge-o-meter should be on maximum cringe but it's not.
>>
>>51021649
>>51021715
I'm thinking of the entire thing as a dark comedy. VamPimp and crew are constantly poking fun of WoD for various plotholes and grimderp, like What We Do in the Shadows or this:

https://youtu.be/ne2_HjyW-eA

Meanwhile there's a subplot of the thralls trying to get back into VamPimp's pants.
>>
>>51021486

They wouldn't produce semen, they'd still splooge blood. But yes, they could spend blood to make themselves appear alive such as making themselves look like they breath and blink or whatever. You could also get the perk "Blush of Health" and appear more alive which was really good if you were a more social leaning vampire like a Toreador or Ventrue
>>
File: smug cat campire.jpg (747KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
smug cat campire.jpg
747KB, 3264x1836px
>>51021649
> tfw a rival Pimp shows up on your turf, but thinks you're just a regular non-supernatural pimp
>>
>>51021955

whole shit is Brujah vs Torreador Antribbu as fuck

also non fucking autistic link you dipshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpxnxAL62A
>>
>>51021715
That's because it's actually pretty funny
>>
>>51021649
Fuck yeah, I could actually see this. Shame the more functional groups tend to be so oversensitive regarding "edge". Sometimes I want to just be a pimp in a vampire game.
>>
>>51023490
>>51021715
>>51021649

Wasn't WoD supposed to be all about edge?
I would fucking play Nosferatu pimp why no...
>>
>>51023651
Supposed to be. Actually was often played that way in the golden days. Then I lost my group and ever since I have kept running into pussies. The last game I played saw my mob-boss character mindraped into a pacifist and then promptly treated to a sunrise in the park when he still made off-color jokes. I pretty much just gave up after that. They'd even told me to try for something "dark". Something dark my ass, that's where the sun don't shine.
>>
File: rmqv4.gif (2MB, 700x306px) Image search: [Google]
rmqv4.gif
2MB, 700x306px
>>51021248
>Vampires in WoD cum blood?
yeah, and sweat blood, cry blood, spinal fluid blood...it's all so stupid, don't try to overthink it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.