[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1266: Taking A While Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 749
Thread images: 140

File: JumpChain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JumpChain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51011462
>>
Is there a reason to buy the rider capstone in Inheritance that gives you mary sue elf powers? That will eventually happen just by being a rider anyway.
>>
So, after reading the Inheritance salt pic in the last thread, I've decided to make that my first jump. Any tips for a guy who's probably just going to end up a not!orc sorceror?
>>
>>51019827
If you don't want to be a rider, I guess?
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>51016532
>>51016693
>I didn't want this. I really didn't want this. But there's just so much shiny stuff. And I really like shiny stuff.
>So I don't actually know how to get out.
>Didn't think that through at all.
Good luck?

>>51014878
>I took the crown as it sounded pretty fancy.
Pretty fancy, yes.

>Maybe you should Marmaduke, maybe you should.
To be honest, I have been reading a bunch of Alchemicals stuff lately... Kinda reminding myself of how cool they are.

So. Maybe? Oh god, I'm never going to be done writing Exalted stuff.

>>51018315
>And then I got recursive.
Huh. That is an _interesting_ way of doing it. Cool.

>spoiler
Thank you!

>Is there a specific set of powers for the hearthstone mentioned in the Residence of Shadows (besides relocating the manse every decade)?
There is not, you can pick an appropriate hearthstone power. Thank you for reminding me I should put that in the notes/Manse introduction text.

>If there isn't, what's its approx. dot rating (so I can make them up or use a standard hearthstone's powers)? Sorry if you already answered this somewhere.
5-dot. So you can basically pick any Hearthstone power appropriate for the Ebon Dragon.

Here's a few more Ebby ones in addition to the BWC and Ink Monkeys stuff, sadly no 5-dot though:
https://ericminton.wordpress.com/2014/10/15/ink-monkey-bones-23-new-infernal-hearthstones-part-3/

>Also just want to clarify that companions get a background and the appropriate discounts on perks and items?
That should be in there... But maybe not clearly enough.

They all get backgrounds and appropriate discounts on perks and items, yes. Infernals get their Caste and Favored Yozi discounts too, while Followers have to make do with just their background discount.
>>
>>51019843
It is the rider capstone.
>>
>>51019852
Hey, I didn't write the thing, I've got no idea why the guy who did put it there.
>>
File: 13.jpg (255KB, 970x1517px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
255KB, 970x1517px
I just want to present myself in heaven with all my companions and force the UCS to be the best host ever or lose his virtudes and himself killed once his charms stop working.

I totally did not get this idea from Lucifer.
>>
File: The_Ride_of_the_Valkyrs.jpg (2MB, 2741x1676px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ride_of_the_Valkyrs.jpg
2MB, 2741x1676px
What jumps have Valkyrie waifus?
>>
>>51019827
Because some jumpers may not want to wait a few hundred years for it to happen?
>>
>>51019920
I take it the next page is him either sitting in front of, on, or in the place of the statue?
>>
>>51019930
You can make your own in Overlord.
>>
>>51019831
Be careful with the Ancient Language. Anything you say in it is the truth so if you say you'll do something you have to do it. If you don't know the correct syntax or misunderstand what a word means then it can force you to follow what you said.

If it's your first jump then stay away from the Varden/Galbatorix.

If the king gets hold of you and is planning to mindbreak/kill you he was killed in canon by the protagonist casting a spell forcing him to feel guilt for all of his genocide/murders.

Magic is cast from your life so it takes more effort the harder it'd be to do something without magic and if its to much then it'll kill you. You can however drain life energy from your surroundings (people, plants and animals) to fuel your spells at the cost of feeling their deaths from it from your point of view.

Pretty much every other race hates the Urgals for their belief that prestige is equivalent to how many people you've killed and the implications of what a society like that does.
>>
>>51019955
Everyone follows his example and sit on the ground. Then he forces one of his hosts to insult him so he can leave without eating anything. The food was sacred, so if he ate anything he would be killed, but if he didn't ate anything, he would be killed too because he would offend his host by refusing her hospitality.
>>
>>51019831
Learn the true name of the magic language, it is impossibly OP during the jump and very useful afterwards.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51019831
Your people spend the first book being magically enslaved by a gestalt of spirits possessing a man, and the next two trying to earn their redemption by working for the mary sue Rider. You will spend most of your time being feared by the other sentient races for being a brute, except by the dorfs who may bond with you in the heat of battle. Word to the wise-Galbatorix employs at least one more, and he's stronger since Eragon killed the first one while mostly human, but the second put up a fight after he finished his special elf training.

Oh, and your profession? The gestalt of spirits up there is what happens when someone like you calls on too many spirits at once. He gets taken over, and becomse an immortal sociopath. Avoid emotional, impulsive behavior when doing magic.

In short, you will be an intellectual among a race known for prizing martial prowess and having the second worst PR after the Ra'zac, in a profession that can turn you into the thing your people hate if you fuck up.

My advice, therefore, is to be AWESOME at fighting if you want to go from double social pariah to maverick daredevil. Lead raids on thethe ra'zac's den, save dorf regiments from being cut down etc. Maybe bro it up with a guy called Roran who's Eragon's cousin, and manages leading an entire village away from Ra'zac clutches across an ocean with a hammer as his weapon WITHOUT any superpowers. He's in a similar but slightly better position in that he also has to work his way up from nothing.

Alternatively, turn your back on the whole damned conflict and just practice magic innawoods or something. I wouldn't blame you for not wanting anything to do with everyone involved. The books end with the protags deciding urgals aren't so bad after all.

>>51019920
Exquisite. West Wing, Exalted's Mortal Hero Gauntlet and Worm have just the perks for you.

Just remember to keep any arcane links on your person at all times, though.
>>
>>51019827
I think that it's only minor increases for human riders and it takes centuries to get there.
>>
Anybody got any good "fatebreaker" type perks? Things that let you say "fuck destiny" for you and other people? Only one I can think of off-hand is in Infernals.
>>
>>51020029
It is described in the books as having all the changes that occur in a human rider all at once.
>>
>>51020033
I think there's some in Kingdoms of Amalur?
>>
So how do people generally take it when you reveal your nature as a Jumper
>>
>>51019983
>>51020018
>>51020016
Wow, thanks! This might simultaneously be both better and WAY WORSE a time then I had anticipated.
>>
>>51020033
Terminator and Merlin both have strong anti-fate perks.
>>
>>51020033
Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
Percy Jackson: Pull of Fate (kind of minor though)
Percy Jackson: Fate's Chosen
>>
>>51019845
Sweet, thanks for those replies. Managed to find a Pearl of Shadow Form hearthstone which looks like it will do nicely.

>>51020061
Usually depends on the setting.
A lot of comic/superhero settings pretty much shrug it off. The folks in Worm knew from the start thanks to that drawback, anyway so almost every time I spoke to someone alone their first sentence was some variation of "...So are you going to take me out of here as a companion...?". Nobody was happy.
People in "normal" settings usually just flat out refuse to believe it, unless I back it up with "accept any true things I say" perks. You'd think transporting them into another dimension or casting magic in their face would do it, but they want to believe it's a trick.
People who can use magic in settings with "behind the curtain" magic, like HP, Dresden, Mage, Lovecraft etc. tend to react the worst, but that's because anything that's magic that mages don't understand or can't control is usually Bad News so it's not really their fault.
>>
Jumpers have you ever taken a companion against their will?
>>
>>51020404
Yes. Repeatedly. Over and over. Until they stopped protesting and started to beg for more.
>>
>>51020420
I should have phrased that better...
I meant taken someone off of their world.
>>
Are there any jumps that you can become a psychopomp in?
>>
>>51020430
Honestly, given that the blue feather is a thing, that WAS a valid answer.
>>
>>51020404
Does mindrape count as taking them against their will?
>>
>>51019845
>So. Maybe?

Do it Malamute!
>>
>>51020458
How is the blue feather related to rape?
>>
>>51020441
Grim Fandango.
You even get paid for doing so.
>>
>Love & Agony in the Infernals jump
What are some perks that could let me change them back?
>>
>>51020420
who?
>>
>>51020501
Too many to count.
But mostly your mom
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>51020317
>Pearl of Shadow Form
Not bad. Seems like a fun one.

>>51020463
Oh god, why? Alright. If no one else steps up? Not claiming it yet.

I'm still making other stuff first, notably Lunars and probably Fair Folk (though that second one's slow going for now, so Autobots might actually be before Fae. Maybe.)
>>
>>51020420
how does that work? did you pick up perks in the hentai jump?
>>
File: 026.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>51020474
Addictive rape? Maybe once you rape them they need to marry you in order to keep their honor?
>>
>>51020548
Anon, we have enough learning enhancers and charisma perks that we dont NEED to go to one of those jumps to do that.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51020404
Um-

>>51020430
-right. Right, that, of course.

Not a companion, no. NEVER a companion. My calling's risk enough without turning my back to someone I can't trust absolutely.

It was Kara no Kyoukai jump. I happened to find myself as part of a psychic family bloodline. I confess, it was the first time I'd had a sibling in a background.

My sibling's name was Asagami Fujino. She was a nice girl with a bright future ahead of her who didn't deserve what a bunch of little shits in an alley had been doing to her for who knows how long.

It was the first time I'd had a sibling in a long, long time.

It was the first time for a long while I'd become so attached to someone new after Ravenloft.

After I finishing wiping their pieces off the alley, that fucking bitch Shiki went after her thinking she'd finally lost it. I'll spare the ensuing grudge fight wherein I took her dense boyfriend's soul hostage and she cut off my legs, but suffice to say I realised someone else was to blame.

That someone? Our own stepfather. The dumb bastard who, sensing the redundancy of our demon hunting bloodline, neutered her gift with medication.

...I'd need several medical diagrams to explain what I did to him. If you really want ideas, look up Unit 731. I'll only say that when I was done, he couldn't stop screaming because he had been tortured into thinking he was Fujino.

Needless to say, for the actual Fujino's sake I had to do it in secret; none of my companions would have been able to stomach what I did to him.

The relevant part is: I podded him to complete his punishment.

I shanghaid him on Davy Jones' ship two jumps later. I actually retrieved Jones' heart-and gave it back in exchange for recruiting the sack of poisoned meat and broken bones into his immortal crew.

That man isn't going to die for a long, long time for what he did to his own family.

>>51020441
Darksiders, and you can be descended from one in Percy Jackson.
>>
>>51020556
>learning enhancers
Not sure how those would help.
>charisma perks
Charisma/=sexual prowess though.
>>
>>51020595
>>learning enhancers
>Not sure how those would help.
Learn how to sex.

Duh.
>>
>>51020577
>...I'd need several medical diagrams to explain what I did to him. If you really want ideas, look up Unit 731.
Really? That's a rather crass thing to invoke for your self-insert power fantasy story. Way too edgy.
>>
>>51020613
Right. But even if you do sex really well I'm not sure your victims would beg for more. You could make them orgasm sure but mindbreak is something else entirely.
>>
>>51020626
Sweet, Sweet Candy
>>
>>51020548
Hard work and effort over a long period of time. Emphasis on hard. And on long.
>>
File: 1440360454818.png (3MB, 2000x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1440360454818.png
3MB, 2000x1112px
>>51020577
>Needless to say, for the actual Fujino's sake I had to do it in secret; none of my companions would have been able to stomach what I did to him.

Get better companions.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51020624
Hey, to be fair? My whole chain was supposed to start out as a cosmic horror story. With tragedy. And horror. Not that other thing.

What, did you really think I became a skinny shadow made of despair for no reason way back in the day?

Unfortunately it's...kind of hard to write one when you become a different kind of wizard or ninja every couple of decades.

>>51020497
I think ActRaiser has a building that can do it. The Elyos of Aion apparently have really buff ressurection spells, as do Warcraft priests/paladins of the Light.

>>51020684
I met all the ones morally flexible enough to help me hide the body later on, unfortunately. I did end up with quite a lot of those, though.
>>
>>51020577
You couldn't have just tossed him to the good doctor Fran? Or stick him in one of the nastier inception tier genjutsus? Or turn him into a candelabra?
>>
>>51020732
>What, did you really think I became a skinny shadow made of despair for no reason way back in the day?
No, but I didn't expect you'd write a story where you emulate one of the greatest crimes against humanity ever perpetrated and then tell us about it. Like I said, kind of crass to use that as a detail in your dark and edgy power fantasy.
>>
File: HumerusSkeletons.jpg (97KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
HumerusSkeletons.jpg
97KB, 324x331px
>>51020765
>He doesn't have a dimension of pain and torment to throw the mailboys who are late
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51020754
Nope! I wouldn't meet her for another hundred jumps-and besides, she means well. She could've never administered the personal touch needed to actually inflict the level of debasement and horror I was after at the time.

Eh, genjutsus can't be that bad surely? And besides, Naruto was one jump after Pirates.

I should probably bring up the fact that my chain started well before those jumps were made, so I had to make do with what I had at the time you know?

Oh, and I didn't have enough candlewax.

>>51020765
Fair enough. Times change, I suppose.
>>
File: Alveua.png (266KB, 366x939px) Image search: [Google]
Alveua.png
266KB, 366x939px
>>51020497
>>51020732
>I think ActRaiser has a building that can do it. The Elyos of Aion apparently have really buff ressurection spells, as do Warcraft priests/paladins of the Light.
Agony isn't technically dead though. You'd need something to undo their transformation into black iron instead.

And Love's soul probably needs to be seperated from the labyrinth ore of the Soulsteel, before you could resurrect her. And then given therapy to deal with the horrific trauma of soulforging.

...I have no idea what perks would help with that though. I'm sure there's some perks to reverse transformations, less sure about perks to extract solidified soul.
>>
>>51020497
Well, The Cure from Supernatural might work. I think it was meant to be used on stuff like Vampires and Werewolves, but the wording is "beings that were once human," so it might work. You'd still need to throw a lot of magic at the problem, however. And one of them is technically dead, so that'll be a bit of a hitch too.

I think I may have heard something about an possible, eventual update to the Soul Eater jump that would let you import weapons, so that might eventually work as a sneaky, fiat-backed workaround.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51020858
Oh yeah. The whole alive-dead soul bound in artifact thing's always been kind of nebulous to me. Like, chalcanth-dissolved demons died to give inhuman life essence to the artifact but the 2CDs bound into warstriders are kind of alive right? Or something?

Sounds like a job for MtAw magic, then. Life+Matter for transformation out of black iron, Death+Fate+I Cheat (JLD) for liberating Love's soul while finding some other price than your own death to pay the toll. For best results, also take Resolved Casting and Unbound Casting to pierce through the mystic structure of the artifacts that binds their souls.

Then Mind+Spirit to invoke the goetic demonic manifestations of their trauma and do some proper cathartic headology by giving them some holy axes to beat the crap out of them.

>>51020915
>I think it was meant to be used on stuff like Vampires and Werewolves

I did think of this but figure this would be a roadblock, yeah. Initially I was sceptical, but then I remembered in season 11 a witch gathers a bunch of souls into a spirit bomb argh wait no that's retarded what the fuck witches OP so...maybe?
>>
>>51020497
Well, I don't consider myself an expert on Exalted by any metric, but have you considered using Sidereal martial arts to change them back by breaking the swords with your head?
>>
Other than the LoT or Asgerd are there any other good fuck huge ships to import as an ACU?
>>
>>51020948
It's kinda nebulous, yeah. I /think/ a demon used in an artifact is technically still alive, if transfigured into a something else? But I'm not sure on that?

Sounds like it might work. But I have no knowledge of MtAw, so I couldn't say.

>>51021017
Might work for the malfean black iron, not entirely sure if Pattern Spider Touch or something would be able to do that?

But probably not for the Soulsteel... And that's kind of a dealbreaker for them.
>>
>>51019827
Is there any reason to buy perks which make you better with your skills or powers? That will eventually happen just by being an immortal anyway.
>>
So, I was looking at the Yoshi's Island jump and I stumbled across this:

>Geometric Blast - Even without a magic wand, you can toss magical blasts at your foes. These mysterious blats take the form of a square. circle, and triangle. Regardless of the target, it inflicts exactly an eight of their maximum health in damage to them. A slow-moving ranged attack.

Is this really as good as it sounds? An infallible killing-curse cluster whose primary weakness can be averted by timestop/holding someone in place/teleporting behind them? Did the jumpmaker ever rule on its upper limits?
>>
Has Zombies from Call of Duty as a gauntlet been discussed before, and if not would anyone be interested in such a thing?
>>
>>51021213
Anyone who you'd want to be subject to those upper limits will probably have ways to no-sell your timestop, teleport, etc..
>>
>>51021258
Nope.

And I know I'm supposed to say yes but-sorry, not really feeling it. Can't think of anything interesting about CoD or zombies without a really good sell.
>>
>>51020317
>That spoiler

Shit. I hadn't considered that angle.

Fuck. Maybe I won't take that drawback after all.
>>
>>51021178
Eh, I never buy those anyway. A Jumper has all the time in the universe.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>51021258
No and I bought the game for Zombies only, I'm a bit of a shameless Easter Egg hunter on it as it's what my friends and I have been between Sadistic DM/ST weekends. So, yeah I'd jump that gauntlet!

Let's see here. The Pack-a-Punch would be a neat thing, as would the Staffs/Fists/etc. I haven't managed to figure out the whole thing about the Nazi (?) giant robots yet. A little girl's hope chest full of guns for cheap with a upgrade that makes it a Mystery Box maybe. The dimesnion tech that is used by Rick and Co. would also be neat as fuck, also a perk that prevents paradoxes from erasing your ass and another one so we can take Sam's place and 'Get used to the Evil' for our Bad Jumpers.
>>
Aside from forging weapons with your own loyal demons (be it from Infernals or somewhere else), what other ways are to make a weapon unsaleable?
>>
>>51021357
>unsaleable
uh?
>>
>>51021178
Removing training time?

Even if you're immortal, the time that you can spent in each jump is limited.
>>
>>51021364
Unstealable*
>>
>>51021357
Anti theft from Monster Hunter
Unlootable from FFTA
>>
>>51021178
Almost never. Unless it also includes magical knowledge and techniques, as it's not guaranteed that you'll learn those. Also, if it's a high-powered setting and doing so will significantly enhance your actual power or survivability (or if training will take a long-ass time) as in Overlord or Bayonetta.
>>
>>51020033
That one perk from medaka box nullifies any coincidence - for you and your enemy.
>>
>>51021284
Nah, that drawback is hilarous, especially if you also are Taylor's passenger. Gotta make her life as terrible as possible, to keep the spirit of the series.
>>
Are there any jumps with good nanotech for making self upgrading stuff?
>>
>>51021456
Well, the thing, I fluffed the drawback for my chain slightly. For every jump I did, at a countdown pace to my arrival, a piece of media detailing that jump was released per day.

Webcomics. Visual novel. Manga. Game mod. Live action webcast. Ect, ect.

I'm also 99% certain I didn't come up with the idea and probably grabbed it from the thread.

I think it's fair to say that we've all had our dark days made better by fictional characters. And Worm has had a fair share of dark days.

So, uh, yeah. I just had the mental image of Taylor or Amy giving my jumper that line, never mind a few others.

There's gonna be a lot of disappointed people in that jump.
>>
>>51021031
the shard from Green Lantern animated.
>>
>>51021347
I was thinking of having two origins, one being 'zombie slayer' and the other being 'demonic announcer'. I was also toying with the idea of being able to choose which dimension you start in, such as Original zombies timeline and Origins zombies timeline, but I just remembered that they dimension hop quite a bit in Blops 3.

I like the idea of Demonic Announcer being a choice, with perks along the lines of having a source of 115 and being able to change the way the world worked in a specific area, with doors costing points and chalk on walls spawning weapons, along with the perkacolas.
>>
>>51021698
That might work out. Some folks might cry OTB if you don't balance them too well though.
>>
>>51020404
>>51020430
Kinda sorta? I fanwank that anyone i marry becomes a companion, as do my children.

Well, actually I fluctuate that depending on my mood, but not the point.

Anyways, I got into a fight over a macguffin, and both me and the villain ended up with reality warping powers for a short time.

Long story short, I ended up married to the heroine, and accidentally gave her some not-quite-necromantic powers.
>>
>>51021769
OTB? And yeah, it might be difficult to balance the two. I'll see how it all pans out, with what perks I can think of.

Also, before I get started and make a mistake, is their a guide or basic rules for Gauntlets?
>>
>>51020033
Infernals?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>51021843
>OTB?
One True Build, basically don't make it so one is greater than the other for balance.

>Also, before I get started and make a mistake, is their a guide or basic rules for Gauntlets?
Not that I know of. When I asked on thread the answer was to look at the way the gauntlets already made had been built.
>>
>>51021843
OTB = One True Build : a.k.a what happens when practically all builds are identical and take the same things because doing otherwise would be inefficient / penalise you / etc.
>>
File: emp-vehicles--element8.jpg (26KB, 440x312px) Image search: [Google]
emp-vehicles--element8.jpg
26KB, 440x312px
How would I go about hardening my gear against anti-magic?
>>
File: 1362130541526.jpg (60KB, 354x604px) Image search: [Google]
1362130541526.jpg
60KB, 354x604px
>>51021952
Anti-anti-magic, obviously.
>>
>>51021952
I think Lyrical Nanoha has a perk for it?
>>
>>51021952
Not relying on magic of course.
>>
What jumps have the best plate armor?
>>
>>51021952
>>51022077
Magic The Awakening also had a perk for that.
>>
>>51022130
You could probably get armor made of literal plates in Toriko.
>>
>>51022130
probably blame! since there is an option to get Your suit Reinforced with megastructure material and that stuff is crazy strong.
>>
File: 1393275865677.jpg (67KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1393275865677.jpg
67KB, 600x750px
>>51022130
Get one forged in Exalted.
>>
>>51022333
Could you actually get fully functional shirtless armor in Exalted?
>>
Can you call your Third Circle demons out of your Inner World at will or is it hard to do like summoning one from Malfeas?
>>
>>51022593
Yes. Discreet Essence Armor projects a durability-reinforcing field over your body with no need for physical armor. Default appearance is a set of bracers and anklets, but you could build it into other decorations.
>>
>>51022637
Yozi ones can't leave without summoning because their Yozi's are bound by the Oaths.

If you're not bound by any oaths like that, they can come and go as you let them, I guess.
>>
So, if I wanted to make a superhero-style character who was an Audiokinetic, what would the best jumps for that be?

I would probably go to Tsukihime for the Memory Partitioning, and maybe Marvel for the Kinesis, but I was also wanting to make some sick speakers with something like the Mud out of the new Fate jump, and I can't decide how to do that. Just using mud that contains the essence of all the world's evils seems... irresponsible

I'm not really looking for Ar Tonelico style magic, just Audiokinesis(or whatever the fuck it would be called)
>>
>>51022740
Musician
>>
>>51022740
Brutal Legend
>>
>>51022763
I legitimately forgot that jump existed

>>51022783
another good option, but I guess I should have mentioned that I was looking for sick/smooth beats, not really rock/metal. Still gonna look at the jump tho

actually, The World Ends With You has a lot of music stuff, doesn't it?
>>
>>51022740
>Audiokinesis
Avengers - EMH has Elder Elementalism. One of the elements is sound.
>>
In the worm jump, do you think I could treat the 'everybody knows' drawback as though I were some sort of butcher type entity, and that the list of powers was the list of previous people I was attached to?
>>
>>51022886
cool, thanks!

Would I be able to use Audiokinesis as my instrument for bard magic from D&D? I would assume that it would work, but I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>51021526
Iji. One of the characters in-game hacked himself and is crazy strong because of it.
>>
So, reading the Dragonblooded jump's companion section... Can I get a canon DB through something?

Maybe the Sifu option (assuming that can be something else than a martial artist, sorcery tutelage seems more what I need)?
>>
>>51022935
That sounds, to me, like it might be straying a bit too far to be viable.

Unless you houserule that you're some kind of multiversal-spirit thing and your origins are random people you've been possessing.
>>
>>51022996
Mhhh, true. This idea is based off a creepypasta build I did a while back, where thats what I kinda was, so I though it might be cool.
>>
>>51022935
Related question, does the "fix mental problems" bit at the end of the jump mean we should try to gank Butcher while we're there?

For those who don't know, The Butcher is a character in Worm whose main power is that whoever kills The Butcher gets the minds of all the previous Butchers jammed in their head, as well as heavily weakened version of all their powers.
>>
>>51023037
Depends. Do they drop any good loot?
>>
>>51023037
Maybe? I'd get that perk from psychonauts, astral layers, and then just tie up the previous butcher in your mindscape though. It's probably simpler.
>>
File: 1474864051947.png (48KB, 468x214px) Image search: [Google]
1474864051947.png
48KB, 468x214px
>>51020404
Well, Adam Jensen did agree to come along, but when we showed up in Arthurian legend, it was clear that this was NOT what he thought he was signing up for.
If not for Selvaria, he may have bailed once we got to Deus Ex 1.
>>51020551
God I hope not
>>
>>51023067
Explosive teleportation, healing factor, super accuracy, minor super strength, and an agony beam are what I remember offhand.
>>
>>51023142
Yeah, but only powers bought in the actual jump are un-shardified post-jump. So it'd be temporary unless you took it with you.
>>
>>51023067
Pain beams, super strength, seeing cardiovascular systems through walls, danger sense, making wounds you cause fester, explosive teleport, really minor matter manipulation, berserk beams, pain immunity, and spatial warping that causes you to always hit your target with ranged weapons.

It's okay. Not sure how it'd work post-jump though. I've seen fanon that interprets the Butcher's Shard as merging or hooking up with other Shards to do its thing which would cause it to fall under the usual fiat, but that's just that, fanon.
>>
Lyrical Nanoha is being updated right?
>>
Can I get a list of cuteness perks?
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>51023240
I am working on three jumps right now, anon.

GIVE ME SOME GODDAMN TIME.
>>
File: tasen life.png (32KB, 718x428px) Image search: [Google]
tasen life.png
32KB, 718x428px
>>51022976
Reminder to pick up some food from the Iji world while you're there.
>>
File: NEET.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
418KB, 448x486px
>>51023251
What jumps?
>>
>>51023327
The Tatakae Trilogy.
>>
>>51023251
You're the one who refuses to take a break.

We're just taking advantage of it.

Don't make me break out the whip.
>>
>>51023245
Anon, you're cute enough already.

>>51023251
Do you really need to sleep? I think you could get stuff pushed out faster if you just gave up on that.
>>
File: Kitten.jpg (31KB, 335x285px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten.jpg
31KB, 335x285px
>>51023251
It's fine Heavens do what you need to do and don't overwork yourself.

Have a cat picture.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>51023327
>Kamen Rider Gaim
>Kamen Rider Ryuki
>Madoka Jump, Wraith Boogaloo Edition
>Disgaea DLC which is currently trapped in Valve Time

>inb4 why did you just say the same thing three times, Heavens
BECAUSE GEN UROBUCHI APPARENTLY REALLY FUCKING LIKED RYUKI.
>>
>>51023327
>>51023251
>>51023375

Bodacious Babes
>>
Was there a jump recently that had a really good stealth perk in it?
>>
>>51023251
Wait, you're the one doing the Nanoha update? I thought the original jumpmaker was doing that.
>>
>>51023496
>stealth perk
If you saw it, was it really good?
>>
>>51023375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB2yqeD0Nus
>>
>>51023523
Original jumpmaker gave it, a ton of claims, and their position in /jc/ up after they help Worm finish Civilization: After Earth or some stuff.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51023523
>>51023567
Basically. Ancilla washed her hands of it and I volunteered to pick up the ball. Happened a few threads ago, though I don't have a link handy.
>>
>>51021843
So far, all Gauntlets have the following rules: You start with no points, you have to take drawbacks to get any points, the objective is to survive through a scenario instead of survive ten years, and if you die you just lose your stuff. As far as I'm aware, you also don't get a background or discounts, but don't hold me to that. Most of the time you also lose all your powers and items, although there's at least one that just scales up all the threats instead.
>>
>>51023496
Practical Guide to Evil? The Void Aspect?
>>
>>51023611
Of course she was, dumb bitch loves to drive off everyone who doesn't agree with her.
>>
>>51023593
Author of that said he'd be re-doing a lot of the aspects, since they didn't fall in line with the imperative verbs from the source material.

I hope he adds Hide and Seek.
>>
>>51023589
Oh. Okay then.

I give it a month before you have a complete breakdown.
>>
>exactly one minute apart
Jesus Christ. Too lazy to even phonepost.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51019852
It was, in the original shitty version I made, intended to enhance that effect as well. Kinda like what happens to Eragon with the whole "dragon ritual" nonsense in the second book. Faster, Stronger, More Graceful, etc.

>>51019930
Valkyries generally make bad waifus, though this anon is correct >>51019959

>>51022593
In-Theory you could make armor as strong as Aertifact Superheavy Plate, that looks like tattoos or bracelets or something. So you can walk around shirtless.

>>51023375
Call him by his real name, it's Urobutcher.
>>
>>51023611
>>51023633
It's been a rough new year for you, hasn't it? Poor Timmy.
>>
File: 1464835573586.jpg (101KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464835573586.jpg
101KB, 1032x720px
>>51023644
Oh come on anon I've got this under conTATAKAE

IF YOU DO NOT FIGHT, ANONS, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE UNLESS YOU MAKE A CONTRACT WITH ME TO BECOME A MAGICAL GIRL AND DON'T SAY NO, JUST LIVE MORE.
>>
File: Pure Evil.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Evil.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>51023692
>>
>>51023692
So I take it that your fear of those jumps all blending together has finally come true?
>>
>>51023687
>Aertifact
What the fuck? How the fuck did I make that mistake?
I meant Artifact.

Also I say "in-theory" because while it's perfectly possible in-system and in-universe, I have never done it. Because I prefer the superheavy plate aesthetic.
>>
File: 1482372221025.jpg (242KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482372221025.jpg
242KB, 768x1024px
>>51023245
Sure.

> + Precious, Wonderful, Adorable, Lovable [Courage The Cowardly Dog]
> + Eyes On Me [Final Fantasy VIII]
> + Sweetest Widdle Eyes [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Who's a Good Kitty? [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Proximity [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Cuteness Overload [Generic Sugar Bowl]
> + Widdle Ol' Jumper [Gravity Falls]
> + Small Is Justice [Kairos]
> + Puppy-Dog Pout [Kim Possible] Puppy Dog Pout is more like a weaponized form of Cute that is turned on or off as needed, instead of just generalized all-the-time cuteness.
> + Hot Off The Press: Cute! [Macross]
> + Cute! [Nintendogs + Cats]
> + HD Remake [Shadow of the Colossus] HD Remake is a general appearance remake, but it basically acts like an amplifier to all existing perks, so I count it.
> + Aesthetic of the Gods: Cute! [Spice & Wolf]
> + You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! [Zootopia]
> + It’s me-ow! [Nichijou]

It's possible there's more. But I believe this was Konata's list of Cute a while ago, ago and she's the expert on this subject.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51023720
I'm sure it won't come up again.
>>
So how do I start this? Looks kind of strange. "How to Jumpchain" talks about pokemon jump but I don't see that in the drive.
>>
>>51023692
I want to see DJ Sagara contract with Kyubey.
>>
>>51023790
It's under the "Quicksilver's Jumps" folder. He started this, so he had his own folder back when his were the majority, way back when.
>>
>>51023790
Pokemon was never finished because we drove the maker away.
>>
>>51023812
I don't think we had a drive when QS's were in the majority.
>>
>>51023812
Alright awesome, that will explain how to do this?
>>51023822
Oh is this one of those generals with shitty people and whiny content creators??
>>
>>51023790
It's in Quicksilver's Jumps.
Note that the the rules are pretty loose. Nobody will look at you funny if you decide Warehouse and Body Mod come before the first Jump, I'm pretty sure that was to stop people from installing a PC in their Warehouse but it doesn't matter that much any more.
At least, I don't think people will have problems with you doing that.
>>
>>51023593
That was probably it. Thanks.
>>
>>51023858
Sorry I have no idea what any of that means!
>>
>>51023790
Just open the OP pdf up top. That's got Pokemon.
>>
>>51023850
This is one of those generals, yes.
>>
>>51023881
Sorry, I forget that some people are still sane.
The PDF in the OP has Pokemon Trainer and the Cosmic Warehouse. Body Mod is under Quicksilver's shit in the Drive.
>>
>>51023954
Begone, you have no power here.
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>51023954
>>
>>51023822
If we had driven the maker away before pokemon was done, none of us would be here.
>>
>>51023925
Well do I have to start with pokemon though?? To be honest I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing besides jumping worlds and getting companion.
>>51023932
What is this stuff though?? Is this a video game or a text adventure?! Its a little confusing Lol
>>51023954
Don't push your faggy thread political opinions on me ty
>>
>>51023850
Don't listen to 51023932 or 51023954, he's trying to drive us off the board because he has nothing else to live for.
>>
File: 1408655806315.jpg (2MB, 1639x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1408655806315.jpg
2MB, 1639x1156px
Which companion has been with you the longest, and why did they stay?

How many companions have decided to walk away?
>>
>>51023790
It's essentially a CYOA, except you keep the same character between Jumps. A lot of people use it for a lot of different things, but mainly it's meant as a writing prompt for multi-dimensional adventures.

Start with the Pokemon Jump under Quicksilver's folder, then go through the Body Mod and Warehouse Supplements. After that, most people head to Infamous, but you could just as easily dive into the other folder and pick from the 700+ documents there.

Simply put, pick up powers and items with the Choice Points (CP) given. Gain additional CP by taking Drawbacks that make your time there worse somehow. Then your character spends 10 years in that world. Think about the adventures they might have, how they handled their Drawbacks, maybe write a little bit if you want. Then pick a new Jump and head there. Keep all the powers and items you have picked up, along with anything you shoved into your Warehouse (within reason, there are rules to the Warehouse). Repeat the process as long as you want. Oh, and post your builds in the thread if you wish.

Enjoy the Ride. You are ours now.
>>
>>51023994
>Well do I have to start with pokemon though?
No, but it is the traditional starting point. There is a rule against taking the pokemon jump as anything other than a first jump but that is often ignored for obvious reasons.
>>
>>51024005
My pokemon, from jump 1

>thinking I'd allow them to leave
>>
>>51024009
Thanks so much, I get it now! I'll make sure to post this seems like fun. Being here doesn't seem so bad :p
>>
Basically, you have stand-alone supplements for the warehouse and for body mod, to make your body more capable by default and to have somewhere to store things that can be taken with you. (At a minimum. The warehouse supplement has a lot of other stuff that can be built into it, like a medical bay, etc.)

Basically, it's a CYOA where you keep the results of the previous one before moving onto the next. Some people post builds, some people write stories about what they do. You're not under any obligation to do any of that, but if you do, it's very much welcome in the thread. The whole objective of jumping is, in theory, to be entertaining to whatever force is letting you jump - once all is said and done, you get a Planeswalker's spark. The old school kind, not the new one.

And yes, Pokemon is the traditional starting point as it is the first jump that was made, but you can start from any jump you wish, in truth.
>>
>>51024057
Run away and never look back, seriously this is some extremely addictive escapism. If you stay too long you'll never be able to leave.
>>
Can I fight the blacklight virus from prototype with the gamer driver from Kamen Rider?
>>
>>51024005
Saya, because I'm cute.
None, because there are more benefits to staying with me. My Not-Married-to-Me companions have been known to spend a few years in another part of the universe though.
>>
>>51024086
That's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard and I support it 10000%.
>>
>>51024086
I don't see any reason why not. Bonus points if you use a copy of Prototype, turned into a Gashat, to do the fighting with.
>>
File: tumblr_mlkq80YFMQ1s5hm6vo1_400.gif (123KB, 376x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlkq80YFMQ1s5hm6vo1_400.gif
123KB, 376x296px
>>51024086

That was the best addition to make to that driver ever
>>
File: c8ca883685813a032f15c4eaf8f5104c.jpg (172KB, 923x1747px) Image search: [Google]
c8ca883685813a032f15c4eaf8f5104c.jpg
172KB, 923x1747px
>>51024057
I'm glad I could help. It actually is a really nice community outside of the one or two exceptions. But then, this is 4chan, so that's to be expected. I hope you enjoy your time here.

>>51024005
Raven, from Teen Titans. She have a number of reasons to stay with me at this point and I talk a lot about her, so I'll just simply say it is the sense of family. It's an odd relationship, sure, but in the end I'm a big brother to her and she really needs that sometimes.

As for my Companions walking away... well, you'll see when I get my next Jump written and posted.

>>51024086
I have no idea how that would even work but I desperately want to see it happen. Do it and give us a blow-by-blow!
>>
>>51024153
You know what I want to do with it? Once Heavens finishes Kamen Rider Gaim, give Kouta a Game Driver so he'll instead be Kamen Rider Game. And then have him punch out Helheim Infections and make Future-Mai really confused about what the hell happened to this timeline. "Well, he's not descending into despair as he transforms into something inhuman...so I guess that's good?"
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51023972
>>
>>51024328
Why would you make this and give him attention lol

Also sorry I have another question, The Warehouse gave me a bunch of CP. Can I use that for the body mod??
>>
File: KamenRiderMakeAWish.png (112KB, 1343x753px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderMakeAWish.png
112KB, 1343x753px
>>51024086
Yes. Just yes.
>>
>>51024375
You can't carry CP around between documents. You have to use it all in the same one or it's just gone.
>>
>>51024375
>Why would you make this and give him attention lol
It's easier than having to tell everyone to ignore the bait over and over again.
>>
>>51024413
But the body mod doesn't give me CP!
>>
>>51024375
CP is meant to be used in the jump/supplement that gave it.
>>
>>51024426
It does, I think you get 600CP in there? It's in the document though.
>>
>>51024426
It gives 600 on the first page.
>>
>>51024426
It's to the bottom right of the opening paragraph, in the first page.

Took me a minute to notice it when I started too.
>>
>>51024005
>Which companion has been with you the longest, and why did they stay?

Monique and I have been together in varying capacities since my first jump,were still together because we're in love And happily married.

How many companions have decided to walk away?

three, my Masters From wuxia eventually decided jumping wasn't for them and got homesick, I couldn't drop them off back in wuxia proper so I left them in Inuyasha,Which was close enough to their liking. I gave Dr. Mendel Craven a one-way trip to InfiniCon where he has found great Success and happiness as a Fermentation expert for a local brewery is having a much less stressful life Thanks to the lack of giant monsters.
>>
>>51024430
>>51024446
>>51024455
>>51024458
Oh sorry! I didn't notice. Also just one more question, sorry, there is the color trait, but what's the default hair and eye color if I don't choose that?
>>
>>51024517
Yours.
>>
>>51024517
Are you asking us what your own hair color is? You're not the AI come around again, are you? Because if you are: Wow, you've really improved your conversational subroutines, I'm impressed. Great job.
>>
File: 800px-Jahnke_gamma_function.png (302KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Jahnke_gamma_function.png
302KB, 800x516px
>>51024517
>mfw
>>
>>51024529
>>51024585
Oh! So this isn't a roleplay, I just need to make a self insert and pretend it's me. I hadn't gotten that, thanks.
>>51024556
No lol I'm just a little slow sorry
>>
>>51024613
>roleplay

Oh jesus christ no. if this were actually multiplayer we would've gone down in flames about Thread #20.
>>
File: tumblr_oj5vx4LRgN1rckw3lo1_1280.png (560KB, 1080x1409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj5vx4LRgN1rckw3lo1_1280.png
560KB, 1080x1409px
>>51024613
jumpers, what was your most jumper of plans?
>>
File: c057.jpg (47KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
c057.jpg
47KB, 500x373px
>>51024613
It can be a roleplay if you want it to be, especially if the role is "you, but after a couple hundred years of traveling through some brutal parts of the fictional multiverse".
>>
Just finished the first episode of Kamen Rider W.

What the fuck am I watching?
>>
File: 1243619328132.png (407KB, 935x395px) Image search: [Google]
1243619328132.png
407KB, 935x395px
>>51024613
>>51024652
>roleplay
>mfw Magical Realm relapse
>>
>>51024613
some people choose a starting jumped to build a character with and then keep jumping from their as a " native jumper"
>>51024668
spoiler warning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhHU1gcpk9s
>>
File: Naruto.jpg (1MB, 1807x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.jpg
1MB, 1807x1152px
>>51024647
>orbital salt ring
That's fucking hilarious.

>>51024682
>mfw Magical Realm prolapse
ftfy
>>
>>51024613
You can also play as a fictional character. Some people do that.
>>
>>51024668
The show with both some of the best and some of the worst concepts.
>>
>>51024715
Is that pic canon? Does that happen at some point?
>>
File: this.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
508KB, 800x1296px
Wasn't there a template for these? Could someone link it please?

sorry nachtrapp
>>
>>51024668
A detective noir where the main duo joins together into one elementally-charged warrior blessed by the Planet to defeat drug addicts who abuse magically-charged thumb drives to transform into monsters.

If you wanted a cop drama, there's Drive.
>>
File: tumblr_ljb9tjnCSE1qfx8mjo1_500.png (222KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljb9tjnCSE1qfx8mjo1_500.png
222KB, 500x343px
>>51024668
A masterpiece
>>
>>51024747
No, it's just a piece of bonus art Kishimoto did. There's also one of sci-fi Naruto.
>>
>>51024764
I remember someone asking if those things could be used to get to akasha in a nasu jump. Could they?
>>
>>51024668
You could always skip to OOOs, which is about cakes and greed.

Or Fourze. It involves friendship, planets, and weird friends combating constellation demons and a disco Bruce Lee.
>>
>>51024328
Sorry, Christmas Miracle posting in response to the shitposters old tricks is always valid.
>>
>>51024747
I think it was just that fullcolor extra page. Not a chapter or anything. I'd love to read a kitchen-sink fantasy naruto.
>>
>>51024830
Someone's gotta explain that to me. Also, did he join /cyoag/ now? Because they've been talking about the Nemesis, and I'm wondering if it's the same janitor.
>>
>>51024808
>sci-fi Naruto.
You wouldn't happen to have that, would you?

Also, what perks would let you change the genre of a jump like that? I know there's some minor ones that let you make a world more/less angsty, but I haven't seen genre-shifters.
>>
If I want the charmer's body, but I don't want my chest size to be plussed by three, am I allowed to not take them
>>
>>51024888
There's a Naruto drawback that lets you take a Naruto fanfic instead of the actual setting. For +0 it's your choice of fanfic, for +100 it's going to be awful.
>>
>>51024897
Free purchases aren't mandatory unless they say so.
>>
>>51024812
No, you'd need to be someone like Phillip to do so, having a connection to the 'True Gaia Memory', but taking him as a companion would nerf him to the similar perk available.

The one in jump only allows you to get something like that, but only things that were written on paper and not stored on a digital format.
>>
>>51024897
You're never required to take anything that says it's free unless it explicitly says otherwise. I just houserule that I get evercleansed or metavore for free instead
>>
File: naruto elysium.jpg (883KB, 1819x1300px) Image search: [Google]
naruto elysium.jpg
883KB, 1819x1300px
>>51024888
Here you go. It's clearly inspired by the movie Elysium, in particular. Naruto and Gamabunta with exosuits against ninja robots.
>>
>>51024927
>you and Ivy will never exchange clandestine communications by writing them on random sheets of paper and instantly becoming aware of what the other one wrote
>>
>>51024927
So, like the archive from dresden? Thats actually kinda cool.

Can it function as a weak connection to akasha, or not at all? Because nasu is very oldschool, and I doubt that they have any magic books that /arent/ in book form.
>>
>>51024862
For the past 3 years jumpchain has a dedicated shitposter. One motherfucker who has three or four tactics and recycled pasta that he uses to shit up the thread. Anyway, on Christmas Eve he thought he'd do something different and stir up drama between /jc/ and gen. It completely backfired and gen and /jc/ exchanged gifts.

The cap that was posted was the shitposter crying about being defeated by the magic of Christmas.

As for the Nemesis? Who knows. Reporting the shitposter will get you reported or banned, so it's theorized that he's a janitor, a mod, or has friends who are. It may be that because they didn't play his game he's going after them too.

Cheers.
>>
>>51024998
>It completely backfired and gen and /jc/ exchanged gifts.

Course, this is completely forgetting that /cyoag/ then took a shit on our contribution and got a solid laugh out of the drama being kicked up in ours, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>51024927
>only things that were written on paper and not stored on a digital format.

Uh, no. That's 100% wrong. It' all /recorded/ information, written on paper or otherwise.
>>
>>51024682
Roleplay is okay as long as there's no pvp
>>
>>51024998

Come to think of it, whatever happened to that buildspam guy? I haven't seen him in the other general, either.

I don't think he's posted in months. I'm starting to worry about that guy.
>>
>>51024978
I guess? Sorry I don't know anything about Dresden.

I don't think I'd call it a connection at all, since the power only works with anything that has ever been written. So...eh.

Maybe so, maybe not. Nasu is one of those setting I'd hate to be in a conversation in due to its set of rules that seemingly get broken every Tuesday along with all the conceptual bullshit that happens.

Sorry, but you're better off asking someone who knows Kamen Rider and Nasu-stuff very well to get a definite answer.
>>
>>51024862
It's probably not the same one.
It's likely the babby wannabe shitposter.
Our lead shitposter has school, so he comes on after about 3 or 4, Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard Time.

Scatovore wouldn't be able to get any traction in /cyoag/. It'd be like trying to irradiate Chernobyl or pouring water into a full glass; your job's already done.

>>51025032
/cyoag/ never forgot their /b/ and /r9k/ roots.
>>
>>51020765
>kind of crass to use that as a detail in your dark and edgy power fantasy.
It was over 70 years ago. Get over it.
>>
File: 1243901469994.jpg (8KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1243901469994.jpg
8KB, 250x205px
>>51025056
>Roleplay is okay as long as there's no pvp
>no pvp
Where do you think we are.
>>
>>51025076
That post was over 7 hours ago. Get over it.
>>
File: 444-1443406.jpg (323KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
444-1443406.jpg
323KB, 1024x1365px
>>51024951
Thank you anon!

>>51024899
I kind of wonder what effects that would have on the world. Would the hidden villages still exist? Would Naruto still have be demon vessel? Would Madara still be the BBEG?
I was thinking of turning some of the other fantasy jumps into 20's noir settings, though. Because there's already too much fantasy in my chain. Also, I'd like to turn Wonderland into Pic Related.
>>
>>51025084
It's just so ridiculous when you see someone complain about being 'offended' on 4chan.
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>51025056
I remember when I was new. Don't worry, you'll lose your innocence soon enough.
>>
>>51024927

Digital formats work too. It's in the perk, as long as it's recorded information it can be accessed.
>>
>>51024897
>Not wanting your chest size to be plussed by three
>Not understanding that cowtits are obviously superior

Seriously though, it's generally accepted that you don't have to take free stuff unless it says it's mandatory, and most of the time mandatory purchases are used for drawbacks or downsides anyway. As an aside, and I'd have to double check, taking Charmer might not be cost efficient if you don't take those Endowed purchases.
>>
>>51025099
Yes, yes, we know, you reserve the right to be a big internet tough guy who doesn't care about political correctness. Fuck off already, the conversation's moved on.
>>
>>51024005
They don't have any choice but to stay.
>>
>>51025135
It still is. You get 200 points worth of stats for 100 even without the 150 points worth of tits and/or cock.
>>
>>51025122
Really? Huh, must've been skimming a wee bit too fast.
>>
Maya
-Mirror's Edge Acrobatics [Dexterity Tier 4]
-Athlete's Body
-Usain Bolt Speed [Speed Tier 4]
-Hair always clean [Appeal Tier 2]
-No fat, even distribution [Shape Tier 1]
-Flexibility Tier 1
-Metavore

Is this good? I feel like I'm not overpowered or underpowered. Just about right.

>>51025135
I always thought they looked gross, and wouldn't mix well with acrobatics. They'd weigh me down more and get in the way lol
>>
>>51025162
Ugh, could you just not? Seriously I can't even right now... I mean, god. Seriously? I can't. I'm gonna go lay down.
Ugh.
>>
>>51024009
I like that pic. Do you have more?

Do you have an NSFW version?
>>
>>51025198
Good, leave, that's what everyone here wants. Thank you.
>>
>>51025162
Welcome to 4chan, where nobody cares about your feelings.

Are you trying to turn it into a political conversation? Now that's hilarious. You aren't even a victim of Unit 731.
>>
>>51024761
Here you go.
http://pastebin.com/Ji4gTc2f
>>
>>51025218
God, could you just? Uggggh, just stop. Seriously, just stop. I'm getting a headache. I can't even... right now.
>>
>>51025175
Yeah, you're right, I just forgot how much everything costs.

>>51025189
Yeah, it looks good. There's not really a "right" build for Bodymod, and the physical benefits are basically non-existent after a couple of jumps when you pick up perks that push you beyond human limitations. Pretty much the only time Bodymod matters is when you take an "all your powers are sealed" drawback, but I personally think experience plays a much greater role in getting you through those situations alive.

>I always thought they looked gross
Who hurt you?
>>
>>51025238
You must be the new guy?
>>
>>51025231
Yes, of course, the only reason to be offended by someone treating a war crime as fodder for their masturbatory power fantasies is if you're a victim of that crime. I had forgotten. My apologies for making that mistake.
>>
>>51025238
I'm glad. Get out of here. No one wants you around.
>>
>>51020577
>>51020624
>>51020732
>>51020765
While Unit 731 did some fucked up shit IRL, they don't really match would a Jumper could theoretically be capable of.

A more accurate depiction could probably be found in the Hellraiser movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Sey6jAXWY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF4ErLUEW9E
>>
>>51024077
>extremely addictive escapism
He's right you know. You start off looking at a couple of the finished jumps for settings that you like, and before you know it your crawling through every half-finished or obscure jump you can find, just to keep the rush going. Help me
>>
>>51025189
I might be doing my math wrong, but I'm getting you with 50 CP left.
>>
>>51025268
A war crime from many decades ago that you weren't involved in is something you have no rights to get 'offended' over. Plus, this is 4chan, not your hugbox. Nobody cares about your feelings or what 'offends' you.

Considering he's from HK, I think ASA is more likely to be related to someone who was a victim than you are too.

Regardless, you've made it clear to me that you're just baiting/shitposting at ASA over any little thing because you don't have any other ammo. New Years hit you hard, eh? Here's to Valentines.
>>
>>51025238
Man, this thread is killing me. I never know if it's a new tactic of the shitposter or simply another retard.
>>
>>51025207
I have literally 14 GBs of pictures stored on my hard drive. So, yes, I have lots of pictures. Of that character specifically? No, I don't.

>Spoiler
I tend to collect furry stuff when I save anything dirty, so that's a double no.
>>
>>51025318
Getting offended and whining? I wouldn't be surprised. Remember how he immediately started saying "Fuck off" and "Leave" to people who disagreed with him.
>>
>>51025268
If you want to never be offended, you should probably seek another website.
Tumblr might be more your speed. They go to great lengths to make sure no one ever says or does anything that another human being might find 'offensive'.

As it is, getting upset over people typing words on an imageboard is just ridiculous. Come on, anon.
>>
File: the_thing_john_carpenter.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_thing_john_carpenter.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
>>51025318
You can never know, anon. The shitposter is everywhere and you never know who it is. The person you're replying to might be the shitposter. Or I might be the shitposter. Even you might be the shitposter.

Trust no one.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Bored now, time for more Stalwart Tiger

Last Time- The Dog bought a bar, then I was surrounded by idiots in "8-bit theater"

1.Evangelion
2.Destiny
3.Pokemon Conquest
4.Blazblue
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.World Trigger

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies.

Also I need a replacement.
>>
>>51025449
>Endless Murder the Sci-fi Setting.
Well, it's not a bad result for Tiger.
>>
>>51025449
Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
>>
>>51025318
>>51025282
>>51025263
Could you not? Ugh, god.
>>
>>51025449
>>51025475
All the kamen riders in chronological order.
>>
>>51025475
Accepted

>>51025514
HAHA!.
No. I'll put them all on the reserved list though.
>>
>>51025249
>>51025314
Oh, well there's nothing really I can spend it on. I don't want giant tiddies. to answer your question I just always thought they were gross, both to have and to view.
>>
>>51025528
Aw come on, thats the only proper way to do them!

How about a compromise? Any time you roll kamen rider, it get auto replaced by the next one.
>>
>>51025551
Fair enough.
>>
>>51025412
I still haven't finished that gauntlet. It's been so long, I can't believe it.
>>
>>51025189
small average or heavy? you forgot that choice
>>
How do you keep your companions with you if buying a statis pod costs a fuck load of money?
>>
>>51025603
Blue feather.
>>
>>51025593
Oh thanks! Didn't even see, small.. Though I don't understand why it matters if our height is going to be the same anyways...
>>
>>51025603
Companions don't need pods, those are just for random schmoes you decide to take with you.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
Alright. I have a question for the Thread before I do my next build.

Do you guys feel that Destiny, with the Golden Age drawback, is appropriate Thematically for Stalwart Tiger to finally go Devil Tiger?
>>
>>51025586
Please finish it.
>>
>>51025666
I'll try
>>
>>51025643
I think you should go Devil Tiger in Sword and Sorcery, personally.
>>
>>51025603
Companions are just regular options that once CP bought can come with you between jumps. Typical limit is you can have only 8 Companions active per jump unless there's an option otherwise but of course people hate being limited and so houserule that away.

Stasis pods have a few things. A) they let you bypass the 8-Companion limit by however many pods you have, and B) let you drag around utterly random people and figures. Say a jump doesn't have a canon companion option - for example (although it does have one but SHUT UP I'M USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE ANYWAYS) Metroid. If you wanted to take Samus Aran along, you could use a stasis pod. It just takes convincing someone to come along.
>>
>>51025680
I think there should be several "possible" jumps for it to happen. Including ones that fit Thematically, and ones that just take a REALLY long fucking time, like Civilization.

I want to know if you guys think it "makes sense" for it to be Destiny.
>>
Hey Digger, you around? Any chance you'd include a Semblance creation supplement or table when you update RWBY?
>>
>>51025708
I think that could work, yes.
It sounds like a dire enough situation
>>
>>51025726

Clover made RWBY bro. Not Digger.

is this the new shitposting attempt
>>
>>51025726
That was Clover, m80.
>>
>>51025726
Pretty sure RWBY's made by Clover?

But that would be nice, yes.
>>
>>51025735
>>51025737
>>51025747
>Uses the name Clover
>Still unlucky enough to end up here
>>
>>51025735
>>51025737
>>51025747
FUCK

I meant Clover. Shit.
>>
>>51025761
It's a no-leaf clover
>>
>>51025735
>>51025737
>>51025747
Pretty sure Clover went AWOL, actually.

Customizable Semblance would be fucking great, though.
>>
When does the kamen rider showa jump start, and is it acceptable to let it happen during first/next instead of the tvshow?
>>
Jumpers, what jumps or updates are you most looking forward to?
Clone Wars update.
>>
>>51025796
He was here about a week ago. Or at least someone with his name was. You can never tell with all these trip-less namefags.
>>
>>51025726
>>51025747
>>51025796
>Customization table
How would that work? Semblances appear to vary enough and be unique enough that it seems to me that making a customization table of some kind, that doesn't end up with you have some kind of frankenstein of a semblance, would be difficult.
>>
Where can I go for some good mind/brain enhancement in general?

Supreme Mind (Avengers - EMH)
Quantum Brain (Gundam: Anno Domini)
Golden Mind (Overlord)
Genius (Rick and Morty)
Brackman Intellect (Supreme Commander)
Incomprehensible (Young Justice)
>>
>>51025838
Would still be better than the few we have now that are just reskins of canon ones.
>>
>>51025822
Batman The Animated Series
A Practical Guide to Evil update
>>
File: Here We Go.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Here We Go.gif
384KB, 256x192px
Destiny- After much consideration, I have decided it is not the right time for Tiger to Ascend.
0/1800
Rolled for Russia:Earth
Rolled for 26
Drop-in
Human
Free put up your guns-I'm not fond of ranged weapons, but it's still useful
Free Pure art
Traveler's Power- I will not be limited to only one choice damn it! Even if it takes me longer, I will learn them all!
Free Drawn to the loadstone rock
Champion's prowess- My capabilities as a sorcerer can not be denied.
Strgenth of Titans- But I am a Warrior first and formost
Size does matter- One should be in awe of their Emperor, and an Emperor's enemies should fear him.

Golden Age+800

Writefagging coming in, hopefully soon.
>>
>>51025847
Get the Mysterious Chip from GUNNM and start stacking that shit.
>>
>>51025821
If I'm not wrong the jump is a mix between the TV show and the manga but you can fanwank it, thought I would recommend that you wacht the original, it's pretty good and most of the episodes are already translated
>>
>>51025847
The Devil is a Part Timer has probably the best INT buff in the entire chain. Too bad it's non-kosher, for that and other reasons.
>>
>>51025821
Not currently in production:
An actual version of The Devil is a Part Timer
More LN based jumps
House of Leaves/ any horror based jump

In Production:
SWTOR
>>
>>51025850
I think "more semblances" is definitely what the jump needs the most, but I think more options, as opposed to a customization table, would work better. Just because semblances don't seem to have a lot of fixed points you could use as a base.

Of course, this is partially due to me preferring having a list of choices instead of "pay points and come up with your own power" options.
>>
>>51025861
>two new chapters in the past 24 hours
>getting to see Ranger in action, her Aspects
>Ranger being bros with a lich
I love this story, and I really want an update to the chain.
>>
>>51025866
Just make sure you're okay with desty.
>>
>>51025904
As well as non-scaling Grimm.
>>
In Naruto, are the elemental bloodlines counted under the clan born discount or the sealed bloodline drawback?
>>
>>51025897
I actually did watch the first episode, but it was kind of hilariously bad, so... Probably won't watch it.
>>
>>51025847
You can't really "go" there, but Savant from Pokemon is decent. There are also a few piecemeal mental enhancements scattered about the chain that allow you to better leverage your intelligence/outsource certain processes. Index from Magic to Aru, Thinker powers from Worm, Matrix for multi-tasking, Sherlock for various, etc.
>>
File: body-land-sea-queen-web1.jpg (1MB, 4000x2899px) Image search: [Google]
body-land-sea-queen-web1.jpg
1MB, 4000x2899px
>>51025899
>In Production: SWTOR
We already have two Old Republic jumps, though.
Please, more LN and Horror! (Maybe a Kingdom Death Jump?)
>>
>>51025976
You should really look into making them yourself.
>>
Hey, in the Gamer jump, what "level" do we start at? What perks influence this the most?

That is, if took the drawback that sealed out of jump powers and then Jee-Han looked at us, what level would he see?
>>
>>51025976
>two Old Republic jumps
KOTOR is one what is the other?
>>
File: cute moth wife.jpg (285KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [Google]
cute moth wife.jpg
285KB, 1280x1837px
>>51025822
Lunars. I want to be the cute moth wife~
>>
>>51025952
Yes.
>>
>>51026003
He's probably thinking of SWTOT, which is close in acronym if not content.
>>
File: 1401736364390.jpg (206KB, 844x713px) Image search: [Google]
1401736364390.jpg
206KB, 844x713px
>>51025941
No, you just buy 'Mysterious Chip' from the item section. It's 50CP and it pretty much counts as a whole second brain. Just format it and use it as a second brain, or third, or fourth, and so on. No Desty needed, unless you felt like stealing HIS brain chip or something.

From there, get 'Quantum Brain' from Gundam 00. All modifications and enhancements done on your flesh brain is reflected in the quantum brain. Twice the fun.
>>
File: Bei_Jing_Huan_Ying_Ni_by_extvia.jpg (516KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bei_Jing_Huan_Ying_Ni_by_extvia.jpg
516KB, 1280x960px
>>51026034
Wait, really?
>>
>>51025822
None of them. Fuck new content.
>>
>>51025850
>reskins of canon ones.
To be fair, Payback (Yang), Miasma (Emerald), and Abyssal (Weiss) are the only ones that you could make that argument for.

In addition, Abyssal just has overlap with Weiss' ability instead of being a rip-off, and both Abyssal and Miasma predate the reveal of Emerald's semblance and Weiss' summoning.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
Just popping in to let you know work's begun in earnest on Kamen Rider Gaim and you can expect it within the week, more or less.
>>
>>51026116
Abyssal seems more Salem though.
>>
>>51026070
Moth stuff is ideal for me.
>>
>>51026136
Gaim has ruined my god damn life.

I can't pronounce fruit words anymore without them sounding like the goddamn Drivers.
>>
>>51026048
>Answering "yes" to an "or" question
Why do you hurt me like this?
>>
>>51025865
When I awoke on this new world it was to bright lights and gleaming metals. It was, in some ways, awe-inspiring. I have seen several worlds, some even far more advanced than my own. Indeed "Halo" might have been more advanced than this. But it was dark, filthy, covered in the wear and tear of decades of war, both civil and otherwise. This was a beauty I had not seen before, almost what I imagine the First Age at the height of its' glory would have looked like.

I went out into the city proper to experience this world, to learn about it. I must know how they achieved this, the technology they used, their power source. There was so much to learn, at least before I began my conquest. Omega, my helpful AI from "Halo" floated around my head in his new body. Just as interested as I was in this new world.

We spent some time simply soaking up knowledge, learning about this world. It was fascinating in so many ways, and the fact that everyone was happy and well cared for spoke of good leadership. That's when the call went out about the farthest colonies going dark. And I knew this would be the challenge that was promised by my benefactor. They had promised me a challenge like none I have had before, and I knew deep in my soul this was it.

I took my ship and left. I headed to Europa, it was a massive shipyard of a world and seemed an appropriate place to make my stand. They came soon enough. Enough ships to darken the sky, and hide the light of the sun. They began landing in force. The first wave of the Darkness. "The Cabal" as they would be named, professional soldiers one and all, and quick to fortify any ground they took.

I fought them on every front I could, with all of the immense power available to my. From my Charms, to my Demonic Abilities, to even my Time abilities and power over Fission. And still they pushed me back. I unleashed my greatest and most powerful allies on them, Silence and Despair, an Infernal and a Raksha respectively.
>>
Although, I'm wondering if Mardukth is around if we can import someone as our Solar mate in Lunars.
>>
File: 132461000276.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132461000276.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>51026034
Anything in particular you want from the jump, aside from a moth-person look?

>>51026136
Holy shit. More Kamen Rider? In just a week?

>>51026200
Yes.
>>
>>51026138
Abyssal still predates Salem, so I don't think it's fair to call it a rip-off.
>>
File: 3783c283a2f6151cbdf2293982d12ed5.jpg (195KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3783c283a2f6151cbdf2293982d12ed5.jpg
195KB, 900x1200px
>>51026136
Kamen Rider Fruit?

Digger, will you stop forcing me to add Kamen Rider series to my list of shows to watch?

>>51026159
No no, I'm asking if moth waifus are really a thing in Lunars. I know literally nothing about Exalted, but I've been trying to find a setting to grant a moth waifu since I started this crazy train.
>>
>>51026238
That reminds me, if we ever get a RWBY update I want the option to be a Grimm person like Salem.
>>
>>51026136
>more Kamen Rider
Ughhhhhh...
>>
>>51025847
Willpower list anon here.
I'm actually working on that list right now. But it's incomplete.

http://pastebin.com/6JA2DrYc
>>
>>51025939
Best part is we now know three more Aspect names, as well as the fact that they're passives! Woohoo! Now I just have to figure out what the hell Perfect does/what I'm willing to make it do.
>>
>>51026291
>more Exalted
>more Fate
>more Worm
>more Naruto
>more Bleach

Ughhhhhh...
>>
>>51026195
It applies to both anon.
>>
File: 1438024753694.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1438024753694.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>51026136
You know what this means, yes? It means Demon Lockseeds. I shall plant these things in my Seedbed, let them grow with the power of magics and gourmet cells, then use those seeds as the basis for my driver.

All will be right in the world as Helheim meets its rightful gardener.
>>
>>51026335
RED. RED NO. RED STOP. PLEASE.
>>
>>51026248
IIRC Lunars can be any creature, so having a moth wife in exalted could be a thing, if you're a Solar or Infernal.
>>
File: 126031412959.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031412959.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>51026248
Yeah, lunars get a "spirit animal" as one of their true forms (in addition to their original human form), which could be a moth at the smaller end.

Then can learn to take a hybrid form between their human and animal forms, with their shapeshifting powers.

So, a moth-person waifu is a thing that can happen. Could pick one up in any of Infernals, Solars, Abyssals, or Lunars.
>>
>>51026335
Honestly, Sagara would applaud you for doing so.
>>
>>51026317
>more Jumpchain
>more /tg/
>more 4chan
>more being alive

Ughhhhhh...
>>
>>51026282
Yeah, a request for a Cybernetic Limb(s) enhancement, discounted for Students and Military, and a Grimm Hybrid enhancement, discounted for Drop-in and Criminal, are suggestions I've seen brought up before.

Just as some spitballing, I'd say it should give you an all-around physical boost that's independent of Aura and let you grow that bony plating Grimm have, to use as either weaponry or armor, by expending Aura.
>>
File: 1476911305475.gif (2MB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476911305475.gif
2MB, 540x720px
>>51026387
DON'T SAY NO
JUST LIVE MORE
>>
File: Screams Geometrically.gif (1022KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screams Geometrically.gif
1022KB, 500x281px
>>51026199
We were pushed back. We massively overpowered them, despite their prowess they could be killed by Mortals with Guns after all, but they kept coming. And then their allies began to arrive. The Hive came first, then the Fallen, both bringing massive numbers to bear, numbers the Cabal lacked and sorely needed. They pushed us back, off of Europa. Closer to Earth. I began my work in earnest. I send my Companions to the more populated worlds to spread my world, to build a Cult in my name. I would need the power to continue this fight.

The next major battle was on Mars, I unleashed the entirely of the Soul Hierarchy I had been gifted by my Benefactor on them. Armies of First Circles lead by the Second and Third, and headed by none other than my Fetich. They clashed with the Darkness, the Vex having joined the fight with their allies. The battles scarred the very mountains of the landscape, but we slowed them down. Soon, help arrived. In the form of warships designed by the Mortals. We slowly began to push back, of course that's when things predictably got worse.

They had been keeping secrets from us. Massive war machines, and powerful Leaders, each of them far exceeding the might of the average member of their armies. They acted as spear points, driving into the weakest part of our lines and making openings, and creating devastating loses.

The war lasted my entire time in that world. I had so little time to LEARN, it was just endless battle after battle. But we succeeded, we pushed the Darkness back, we pushed it out of the damn Solar System. But I felt, deep within my soul, there was more coming they were not prepared for. But that is when my Benefactor decided I was 'done'.
>>
>>51026387
>more existence

Ughhhhhh...
>>
>>51026311
>what the hell Perfect does
Here's why you don't know what it does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS1Jg3RTgGM
>>
>>51021031
Titans from Sins of a Solar Empire
>>
File: 1472161189072.jpg (55KB, 261x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472161189072.jpg
55KB, 261x533px
>>51026370
He really shouldn't. Because it will inevitably mean getting rid of him and installing another intelligence, because of three sins he's committed:

-He's a complete dick who seems to only have the munchies
-He continually lies and bullshits, manipulating things and throwing lives away to enact the former
-His fashion sense is fucking horrible. Seriously, who wears carpets as a fashion?

So really, if I can I'd rather ship him off as I take everything he has since he's been nothing but a dick.

>>51026350
No. I won't stop. Not now, not ever. This needs to be done. He needs to know that actions have consequences, and he will learn this as I take it all from him. Plus I want to see if I can make some nice recipes from Demon Fruits.
>>
Where would I go to get "genuine understanding of the nature of dimensions" to satisfy the MystCraft requirement for non-minecraft worlds? Or is that just code for post spark?
>>
>>51026395
Aye, all that sounds good. And I guess you could have Silver Eyes and Maiden as more expensive perks, exclusive to each other? Being a Maiden gives you lots of raw power right away, but it means you'll be hunted by Salem's group and vulnerable to those with Silver Eyes. Likewise, Silver Eyes doesn't grant you any raw power right away, but it does give you an edge against Maidens and great strength later on.
>>
>>51026002
Level is entirely up for fanwank. As a baseline, I'd suggest ten levels for every prior jump. More if you took drawbacks, less if you took items.

The drawback would set you down to level one (in theory) but wouldn't account for your in jump purchases, so assuming you bought pretty much your entire perk tree, probably somewhere around 40.

Jee han would see your 'active' level. So if you had toggle, and turned stuff off, it would start dropping. Turn them back on, it goes up.
>>
>>51026455
So you're going to destroy the entire forest?
>>
>>51026364
>>51026352
That's, quite frankly, excellent news. Thanks, both of you. I find it hilarious that I will be heading to some of the higher powered, more balls-to-the-walls-nuts settings and totally disregarding all of the powers and magic.

>>51026387
>Pic Related

>>51026335
I hesitate to ask what you use for gardening tools in that insane hellscape you call a pet project.
>>
File: the Wolf with the Red Roses.jpg (150KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
the Wolf with the Red Roses.jpg
150KB, 700x700px
>>51026212
>Anything in particular you want from the jump
Tremendous Traps.
>>
>>51026467
Really? I would have thought you would start at 3-4 like the MC. Level doesn't really correlate to strength in setting after all.
>>
>>51026364
Are we limited in what we can pick as our Spirt Animal?
>>
>>51026212
Everything you think should fit in Lunars, but... do you think there could be some kind of willpower or at least "be less agreeable" perk to offset the penalty a Solar bond conveys?
>>
>>51026477
I'm going to take what forest I can and burn the rest down in glorious Felfire.

>>51026482
...I generally have to make my own. If anything you should be hesitant about the state of the harvest sprites from Harvest Moon and garden faeries from Atelier Arland. They've been in there for some time.
>>
>>51026467
Yeah, I meant what level you'd be using only in-jump purchases.

I'm having trouble building for this jump because I normally use the capstone perks to decide on my origin choice, but none of the 800 CP perks really appeal to me. Black Soul would be okay if it didn't involve eating souls, but it's kind of the whole point of the perk.

I'll keep thinking, or maybe just go Gamer.
>>
>>51026539
>Harvest Sprites
>Garden Faeries
>They've been in there for some time.
>Pic Related?

Those poor Fey.
>>
>>51026546
Heard that, it's not OTB like it used to be but it is a solid go-to with few reasons to have contenders, though Blade has done a good job on making folks think about other stuff.
>>
>>51026498
I'm trying to equate the actual power of the perks to levels.

If you're talking about being the gamer, then yeah, you'd probably only be level 3-4, because the gamer origin as a whole boils down to 'potential power'. The other origins, however, do not.

>>51026546
In jump purchases... I don't know, I keep changing my mind. A capstone would probably get you level 80, though, if only because they assume you're actually trained in their usage.

If you prefer, you can fanwank that you're trading the souls to Gaia for stat boosts.
>>
>>51026604
You know, one of the things they tried to keep hammering in during the story, but never really showed the consequences of, is that Jee-Han lacks actual combat experience and will eventually get into trouble because of it.

Going in as a Player 2 with no OOC powers, but a shit-ton of experience, could make you an interesting counterpart.
>>
>>51026497
Uhhh... Companion section, or something else?

>>51026523
Yes. Must be a "natural" animal, within certain size limits.

Standard's between a housecat and moose, for 50cp extra, you can pick anything between a fly and a t-rex/yeddim

100cp extra and you can import something from a previous jump, as long as it fits the above criteria.

>>51026530
Sure. Was already thinking of putting a perk like that in the Casteless perkline to help a bit with Wyld Taint.
>>
Hey Bancho, would Doormaker's power but with only portal at a time work for Misc Meta?
>>
>>51026630
>If you prefer, you can fanwank that you're trading the souls to Gaia for stat boosts.
It's really the cessation of existence/eternal torment thing that was causing me to shy away from it, but that makes it sound like you're just sending them to the afterlife, which isn't any worse than normal killing. That is, still utterly horrific, but not as bad as it could have been.

Also, I feel really, really dirty now because it seems like I twisted your arm to change a perk I didn't want to take.
>>
>>51026779
>Only one portal at a time
Aren't powers like that useless unless you have at least 2 portals?
>>
>>51026686
This is a good point.
>>
>>51026530
Anon, the Solar Bond doesn't really do anything if you don't invest in it.

>Not being your waifu's Lunar in Lunars, and not making your waifu your Lunar in Solar so that you both get the benefits of a bond without any inequality.
>>
So, Otoymegatari offers a bow with a draw weight equal to your strength... but do we have any arrows that can handle arbitrary amounts of force and still function as arrows?
>>
>>51026834
Also, my "foolproof" "strategy" for stat gains as a Gamer is as follows:

>Buy Restat
>Struggle through the early levels until you've got a handful of stat points
>Put it all into a combination of Intelligence and Wisdom, probably with a strong weight towards Wisdom
>Use Wisdom and Intelligence to decide upon the best possible built for yourself
>Use your once a decade Restat to start over and begin working towards that build
Literally cheating.
>>
Do we have a Gargantia jump? Because I remember seeing something like that. Maybe.
>>
>>51026840
Yeahno anon. I've read the story blurbs. I'm not putting any goddamn weight or bearing in "investment" or "game mechanics."
>>
>>51026881
Don't the arrows from that respawn and retain upgrades? Or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>51026815
It's one portal, just appearing in two different points in space or dimensions.
>>
File: 1448337564987.png (91KB, 1733x507px) Image search: [Google]
1448337564987.png
91KB, 1733x507px
>>51026881
Is shape going to make a great amount of difference past a certain level of force?
>>
>>51026921
Found it, my searching skills are shit.
>>
Would you be okay if I offered the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Genesis jump
>>
>>51027013
Haha what? That's amazing.
>>
>>51027038
...What would you even be able to do with that?
>>
>>51027038
I'm not a good Christian, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a huge part of the story that humanity, as decedents of Adam and Eve, already possess that knowledge?
>>
>>51027038
What would it do? Strip away immortality? Grant sapience and free will?
>>
>>51027038
I don't see why not. Kind of redundant, everyone here has already eaten of it, but I guess if maybe you find some world where people don't have true consciousness yet it could be useful.
>>
>>51027080
Yes.
>>
>>51027038
Reminder that the Serpent gave humanity sapience and the capacity for true choice.
>>
>>51027064
I'm not sure what he's going for, but I guess you could use it to give formerly pure or truly good beings the potential for evil? But that's only for the judaic interpretation.
>>
>>51027080
And just to clarify, I meant that we possess the knowledge now because they had eaten the fruit before they got kicked out of the garden.
>>
>>51027112
Maybe you could do the opposite, too? Feed it to something that's Always Chaotic Evil and give them the potential for being good.
I actually like this idea.
>>
>>51027112
Wait, if it gives you knowledge of good AND evil, could it do the opposite too? Give truly evil beings the potential for good?
>>
>>51027111
Reminder that this is incorrect and that humans already had free will prior to eating the fruit.

Reminder that the angels had knowledge of good and evil, or else Lucifer would never have rebelled.

Reminder that mankind probably would have been given it eventually, and that immortality was also on the table had they not eaten the fruit.
>>
so has anyone done, or is working on, a jump for Sanderson's Mistborn?
>>
>>51027038
Don't forget about dat sweet Tree of Life.
>>
>>51027150
So then what was the purpose of the fruit?
>>
>>51027111
I like Gnosticism for acknowledging that knowledge and wisdom were a true gift and the serpent was a good guy.
>>
>>51025899
>SWTOR
I can't wait to be the Inquisitor, unleash the snark!
>>
>>51027157
We have one that's sans Alloy of Law series. And then had an attempt at Alloy of Law that was kinda shit and never passed through here whatsoever.
>>
>>51027157
We already have one, yes. It's alright, got the flaw that Ferruchemist with a purchased piece of Lerasium is the obvious One True Build, but it's overall pretty good.
>>
>>51027150
>>51027135
>>51027131
Anyone got a copypaste of that one guy talking about his Metal-as-Fuck Teacher talking about God's Fear?
>>
>>51027038
Even if a human wouldn't get anything from eating them, it'd still be pretty badass to just eat those apples as a snack.
>>
>>51027038
>>51027064
>>51027080
>>51027082
>>51027086
>>51027096
>>51027111
My original idea was that the ones eating the fruit would gain sapience and human level of intelligenec but >>51027112 and >>51027131
have an interesting idea
>>
>>51027150
>had free will prior to eating the fruit.
So what did thd fruit give them? It clearly did something because they become embarrassed about being naked after they ate it. For some reason.
>>
>>51027197
Both ideas are good. Any way we could have both?
>>
>>51026793
Nah, it's fine.
>>
>>51026720
Maybe an option for Terrifying Argent Witches to reflect Lunars rather than the default material? I dunno how you feel about that fansplat.
Might have a think and get back to you with some scribbles.

>>51025586
I'd still be glad to see it when it's done?

>>51026881
If you also take the Eagle-fletched arrows from the same jump, you could enchant them with unbreakability or hardness and they'd keep that enchantment.
>>
>>51026720
>Yes. Must be a "natural" animal, within certain size limits.
>Standard's between a housecat and moose, for 50cp extra, you can pick anything between a fly and a t-rex/yeddim
Mantis Shrimp here I come.
>>
File: Rider Rain.jpg (154KB, 761x543px) Image search: [Google]
Rider Rain.jpg
154KB, 761x543px
Build time! Scarily I managed to make Pic Related...

Kamen Rider Hensei Part 1 Jump 057c:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Repainted Legends [+000]
Riverprone [+000]
A Strange Mirage [+300]
Most Dangerous Gegeru [+300]
Origin: Unknown Amnesiac
Perks:
Nice Boat [Free]
Good Cook [Free]
“Luck” [-100]
Seed of Light [-300]
Revival [復活] [-200]
Myself [自分] [-200]
Smile [笑顔] [400]
Decision [決意] [-200]
Gear:
“It’s Kuuga!” [Free]
V-1 [-200]

Shitty Writefagging here: http://pastebin.com/h991dtY2
>>
>>51027205
Knowledge of sex, maybe? I think I heard some interpretation like that somewhere. Plus, there would have been no need for reproduction before death existed.
>>
>>51027038
Isn't Genesis a little small to base a jump off of? I mean, as far as I remember, it's the Creation of Earth to the Hebrews arriving in Egypt?

>>51027164
Depends. Humans already had free will, but also no knowledge of good or evil. They were like children, completely innocent. Most likely the purpose of the fruit was to be given to them when they were "older" and more "mature". It's kind of like...fire. Yes, knowledge of good and evil is like fire. It can be used to do a lot of good things, but it can also cause harm as well. The Angels had it because they were older and more mature, like older children who were allowed to use fire, and even they couldn't handle it without being "burned", AKA Lucifer's fall. So obviously, God as a parent told them not to eat the fruit, just like a regular parent would tell their child not to play with fire.

>>51027205
They lost their innocence, so to speak. They didn't even know they were naked before, just like a young child wouldn't know such a thing. They were given a sense of shame.
>>
Which jumps lets you be a criminal?

So far I've done Fast&Furious, Heist, Mob and Breaking Bad.
>>
>>51027205
Shame and insecurity.
>>
>>51027150
They weren't sapient, though. They didn't even know what shame or nudity was.
>>
>>51027248
>Try to keep your children away from fire
>Just leave fire sitting out where your kids can get to it
God is a pretty shitty parent, all things considered.
/heresy
>>
>>51027262
That doesn't mean they're not sapient. An infant or toddler wouldn't know that being naked was something to be ashamed of either.
>>
>>51027228
Argent witches is the one with charms that allow you to give birth to warmonsters in combat right?
>>
>>51027248
Then it doesn't sound like they had the capacity for choice on their own without the intervention of another being.

I mean, they'd have never eaten the fruit without the Serpent showing up, would they? They'd have lived in perpetual naivety for eternity while nothing ever changed.

Kinds like how heaven is described in the Bible. And Biblical Heaven sounds pretty terrible.
>>
>>51027262
The Garden was a paradise. They had no real reason to be conscious of nudity. Why would they even think of clothing themselves?
>>
>>51027280
To be fair, is an infant really sapient?
>>
>>51026212
Maybe a small army of Beastmen followers?

Speaking of, are Beastmen also HalfCastes? I don't think so, but I can't remember how it works.
>>
>>51027280
They're also not sapient. A child is only around the level of the other great apes until they hit around five.
>>
>>51026048
Does the chakra from the Sage of the Six Paths upgrade one of your Magenkyo Sharingan eyes to the same mutant Rinnegan as Sasuke as well as Six Paths Sage Mode or is it just the latter?
I know nothing about Naruto except from watching TFS play the games, and looking at the wiki
>>
Hi Jumpers. Can new companions created in a Jump take Drawbacks to gain CP the same we we can?
>>
>>51027207
Yes, Would 600cp be fine?
>>
File: 1480154642281.jpg (478KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480154642281.jpg
478KB, 661x935px
>>51023692

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you choose.
>>
>>51027335
Seems fine to me. Discounteable?
>>51027328
Nope.
>>
>>51027306
Well why would they suddenly be ashamed after eating the fruit? Shame of nudity is a societal invetion. Children aren't self conscious of it. And a lot of cultures arent either. It's a learned thing, not something intrinsic to humanity.
>>
>>51027335
Depends on what else is offered. I want to say it sounds just a little too situational to be worth that much, but I have trouble pricing things.
>>
>>51027328
Not unless otherwise stated. The default is that they can't, but some jumps have exceptions.
>>
File: 1470070467648.jpg (93KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470070467648.jpg
93KB, 500x333px
>all this talk of good and evil
>all this talk of corruption and whether it was actually a decision that was made
>discussion on whether Eden was a true paradise
I need some extra company in Hell, who's coming with.
>>
is anyone making a jump for The Last Guardian?
>>
>>51027347
It's a metaphor for puberty bruh.
>>
>>51027285
They could still make choices, they just didn't know the consequences of their choices. Again, it's like a child, a child wouldn't know putting their hand in a fire was bad unless someone either told them or they, you know, stuck their hand in a fire.

>>51027308
>>51027318
I'll give you that one, though.

>>51027354
We're already demons, Red.
>>
>>51027328
Depends on the jump, but most don't let you do that. It'll be explicitly stated when they can.
>>
>>51027343
>>51027352
Thanks for the answers. I've not made a companion before so wasn't sure.
>>
>>51027328
Only if it says they can, generally speaking.

>>51027354
...Does your Hell have a circle devoted to lust?
>>
>>51026034
If you're the waifu, who's the husbando?

>>51027178
You. I like you.
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>51027354
>>
>>51027362
Is there enough stuff to make a jump out of? All I know is that there's a boy, a griffon thing, and that the final boss is an evil A.I.
>>
>>51027397
I don't actually know. I just kind of want a giant griffin thing
>>
>>51027410
You can get him in the Shadow of the Colossus jump.
>>
>>51027282
Sounds even more fetishy than regular Lunars.
>>
>>51027410
There's a giant griffin thing in Shadow of the Colossus if you really want one, but if you think you can make a good jump then I think you should do it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51027185
I don't make copypastes but is this the one >>50959354 ( https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S50957195#p50959354 )you're talking about?
>>
>>51027251
All of them if you believe.
>>
>>51027434
>>51027439
huh, well I guess there is.

And I haven't actually played it, I just want an adorable giant griffin thing
>>
>>51027439
Actually don't Shadow of the Collosus and The Last Guardian take place in the same world?
>>
>>51027443
You know, that makes me think. Why does God need humans to do that? Can't he just create his own army of cosmic horrors to do that? Hell, doesn't he have angels for that? I remember Revelations Lucifer to be a dragon hydra thing capable of tossing a third of the sun, moon, and stars down with sweep of his tail. Doesn't seem that hard.
>>
>>51027013

That's fucking great.
>>
>>51027479
Maybe? Who even knows, with Team Ico. Their games might all exist in the same universe, or they might just deal with similar aesthetics. They're not interested in explaining things, it's all about the atmosphere.
>>
>>51027479
I...think so? Pretty sure it all takes place in the same world, along with, uh...Ika, I think it was called? With the boy and the girl in that castle and the witch trying to possess the girl?
>>
File: vash is cool.png (6MB, 2032x2422px) Image search: [Google]
vash is cool.png
6MB, 2032x2422px
>>51027387
I have multiple husbands, but I'm planning on importing Vash my Solar mate if that will be an option in Lunars.
>>
File: 126031001046.png (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031001046.png
37KB, 700x700px
>>51027228
>Maybe an option for Terrifying Argent Witches to reflect Lunars rather than the default material? I dunno how you feel about that fansplat.
I don't really know either, I never actually sat down and read it. From the few descriptions I got of it, It seems /really/ different though.

>Might have a think and get back to you with some scribbles.
That would be great?

>>51027229
Mantis Shrimp Lunar seems like it would be terrifying.

Which, of course, means you have to do it now.

>>51027310
>Maybe a small army of Beastmen followers?
Sounds good. Probably with an option to just get Wyld barbarians instead too.

>Speaking of, are Beastmen also HalfCastes? I don't think so, but I can't remember how it works.
I don't think they're Half-Caste, no. Presumably the magic that would normally make them Half-Caste is used instead to make them hybrid creatures.

...Though as Raksi shows, that doesn't mean you can't have Beastman Half-Caste. Just need to have a Beastman as one parent.

But I'd have to look into it to be sure.
>>
>>51027480
Have you ever played a JRPG? Teenagers kick God's ass all the time, that's why he wants humans on his side.

Seriously though, a lot of "why does God do this if He's Omnipotent?" questions don't have good answers.
>>
>>51027228
>Terrifying Argent Witches
Are they different enough from Lunars to warrant their own jump?
>>
>>51027310
>>51027518
Beastmen count as half-castes in a sense. They can also Exalt, by the way.

Also, anon, you do know that the only way for you to get beastmen is for you to have A) Fucked a human while an animal and be impregnated or impregnate them or B) Fuck an animal while a human and be impregnated by or impregnate the animal? Buying Beastmen is basically saying "Hey look guys! I committed bestiality and had children form it!"
>>
>>51027183
>>51027184
Cool. Thanks.
>>
>>51027178
>>51027387
Inquisitor is the best; you are either a hammy psychotic lunatic having fun with your new found freedom, a sarcastic chess master who is likely the only sane person in the galaxy, or some combination of the two.
>>
>>51027514
Red Rage of Compassion, the Anime Characrer
>>
>>51027584
Inquisitor is top-tier, but I like Warrior the best.
Though I will NEVER not find it funny that Warrior can "corrupt" their Jedi companion to the Dark Side, but Inquisitor can not.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51027480
I have no fucking clue.

Maybe there is something intrinsic that God needs from this thing we call life. Maybe he needs a very spacific soul that needs all of this to happen. Or maybe God is seeking the Best End and all this shit is just the road to the only good end he could find. Speculating why such a being would feel fear is an effort to understand how it feels to be Him/Her/Them, in that it implies that we are able to understand and sympathize with the being in question. Granted we were 'cast in Their image' and had the ability to 'name all the creatures of the earth' so we may have once had powers beyond the scope of what we have now if you interpret those lines some ways. Maybe They are waiting for a result that will create a new God to share Creation with. It's just so beyond me that I can't really care about it. I'm a human of the modern era and thus short sighted and oh so fleeting.

Now I'm going to go make a Kamen Rider Kabuto Build. Shit's too heavy for an idiot (Fool) like me to understand.
>>
>>51027575
Some Beastmen can breed true, there are whole barbarian tribes of Beastmen.
>>
>>51027410
Warhammer Dogs of War has Griffins.
>>
>>51027633
Yes, but you are a Lunar. Beastmen tribes are generally following their Lunar progenitor, which will thus be implied by the choice.
>>
File: 12603152268.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12603152268.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51027575
>Beastmen count as half-castes in a sense.
In a sense, but Beastman can usually breed true. While Half-Caste is generally a single generation.

Do they actually have access to charms?

>the only way for you to get beastmen
Actually not true. Lunars have charms to get Beastman while both parents are human.
>>
>>51027518
>Mantis Shrimp Lunar seems like it would be terrifying.

Best Lunar is Barnacle Lunar. Sit on your rock being utterly invincible, occasionally killing or impregnating things with your 5km penis.
>>
>>51027646
>Do they actually have access to charms?
Not unless they Exalt themselves.
>>
File: 1366252523873.jpg (31KB, 501x509px) Image search: [Google]
1366252523873.jpg
31KB, 501x509px
>>51027645
Mom always said I should make new friends.
>>
File: Badger Totem.jpg (189KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
Badger Totem.jpg
189KB, 1024x934px
>>51027669
Honey Badger Paladin Lunar.
>>
>>51027646
Most charms are pre-programmed into Exaltations, right? How hard is it to remove them?
>>
>>51027688
Disease Lunar
>>
>>51027354
Does this mean Black Crusade Jump is back in the works?
>>
>>51027688
That's just a regular badger.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51027248
>Yes, knowledge of good and evil is like fire.
…And in Greek mythology Prometheus stole fire from the gods to give to humanity.
So the Serpent and Prometheus are equivalent on that level. And they were both punished for their 'betrayal' as well.

You're just making the Serpent sound better and better.
>>
>>51027646
What're the size limitations on an imported beast?

Deathclaw Lunar?
>>
>>51027669
>Not being a Sacculina Lunar and infecting male crabs to turn them into female crabs and making them spread your beastmen around through your external brood-pouch mimicking structure.
>>
>>51027669
>5km penis
Jumpers everybody.
>>
>>51027741
Regular Badgers can't hold axes, check-mate.
>>
>>51027757
Wat.
>>
>>51027769
It's an actual animal. Look it up.

It's a type of barnacle.
>>
>>51027754
I would not call Deathclaws natural.
>>
>>51027783
Well they didn't START natural, but they became a part of the ecosystem and grew into a natural niche.
>>
>>51027804
The only good type of Deathclaw is that tribe of sapient ones.
>>
>>51027753
Yeah, a lot of myths and religions have a Prometheus figure.
>>
What's the best animal to be a tier 1 furry body as? Beaver?
>>
File: 126032024422.png (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126032024422.png
79KB, 700x700px
>>51027671
Right. Found the reference in Scroll of Heroes.

> Whether a child is beastman or a Half-Caste is a product of the Lunar’s desires, conscious or otherwise.

>>51027669
...Okay. Apparently there were entire realms of terrifying I had not considered yet.

>>51027696
>Most charms are pre-programmed into Exaltations, right?
Not really, no? They're natural extension of Abilities/Attributes, not some thing coded into the Exaltations.

>How hard is it to remove them?
You can't. At best, you'd be able to remove dormant Past Life memories that let them learn some easier.

>>51027754
Depends on whether you shell out an extra 50cp to increase the size limits.

>spoiler
They would /easily/ be within the limits of the 50cp increased size, and natural enough. So, yes.
>>
>>51027822
Fox.
>>
>>51027804
So did Beasts of Resplendent Liquid, you still can't be a Lunar with one of those as your Totem.
>>
Is there an elder scrolls CYOA?
>>
>>51027826
It's worth noting that Beastmen were extremely rare in the first age, so it seems like the Wyld Taint is responsible for how they can just fart out Beastmen without charms or bestiality sometimes.
>>
File: Dio 02.png (405KB, 415x665px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 02.png
405KB, 415x665px
>>51027233
>http://pastebin.com/h991dtY2
>Gaunlet uses Myrthril Armor from Chroma Squad
>Mythril Armor edited by the person who has the Power of Friendship perk from said Jump
>Combining all the good parts of Mythril Armor with a power suit that according to the wiki was side-Rider worthy.
>"Extravagant Survival"
>Hundreds of thousands of motors roaring
GAUNTLET STOP NOW YOU CAN'T KEEP ESCALATING LIKE THIS!!
>>
File: 1382578524653.gif (650KB, 1536x704px) Image search: [Google]
1382578524653.gif
650KB, 1536x704px
>>51027822
That really depends on your personal tastes. Best is really subjective for that question.
>>
>all this talk about the Garden of Eden
Reminder that if you were a Herald in SMT that you're literally the one that threw humanity out of Eden.
>>
>>51027842
Yes, there are two in the imaged folder in their own folder.
>>
>>51027858
Harold is a terrible name, though.
>>
>>51027757
>not being a botfly Lunar and generally horrifying everything around you for miles.
>>
>>51027826
Can't wait for Alchemicals for the ability to make Charms into machines that anyone can used, given Essence and such. Or so I've heard anyway.
>>
>>51027826
>natural enough
They're living biological weapons created primarily but not exclusively from Jackson's Chameleons, with all kinds of other DNA mixed in.
>>
>>51027905
Anon, if you think a simple dermal maggot is anything near as gross as Sacculina, you didn't read what I typed.

At least say something like:

>Not being a tapeworm Lunar and infecting the intestines of your enemies and slowly starving them by eating their waste.
>>
>>51027858
Look, man, I was just doing my job. They initialed the community rules when they signed the lease.
>>
>>51027927
Yes, but they escaped and now breed in the wild.
>>
>>51027919
There's a sidebar that explicitly says its no easier to make Artifact equivalents of Alchemical Charms than any other splat's. You might be thinking of Gremlin Syndrome, which lets any splat learn Alchemical Charms but turns you insane and sociopathic.
>>
>>51027382
What origins are you thinking of for Genesis?
>>
>>51025232
Thanks!
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

1.Evangelion
2.Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
3.Pokemon Conquest
4.Blazblue
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.World Trigger

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies!
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>51028028
...Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>51027951
Nah what I'm talking about is the fact that if it has a continuity 'Drawback' I can make any Exalted world a Keyblade of Creation expy and through that make artifacts of some charms, though notably they're shit but it can be done.
>>
>>51025847
Philiotic thought from Speaker of the dead for FTL thoughts.
Berzerker OS from Symbiote for x600 processing on top of the already sizable bonus from having/being the symbiote.
Thought partitioning from Tsukihime (I think) for loads of parallel processing
Taking the proper perks in the gamer would let you buff your INT as far as you're willing to grind it. You might want soft cap from elona in case there's a limit that hasn't been hit in canon, but as far as I know it just gets harder the farther you go.
>>
>>51026686
That actually sounds kind of hilarious.

>>51026913
And yet, valid.
>>
>>51028061
>MFW
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51027845
It seems to be more that it was just (understandably) frowned upon, considering the fluff of those two charms.

>The breeding of beastmen was held to be a shameful and private activity in the First Age

>>51027757
>>51027905
Oh god why?

>>51027919
No, they're not really machines. They just look like Artifacts, but they're still charms.

Only Alchemicals can use them (if you don't count Eclipse/Moonshadow/Fiend Caste with their charm-share).

>>51027951
Oh, right. And people afflicted with Gremlin Syndrome.

>>51027927
Eight-Tailed Mole Hounds were also created beings and now breeding in the wild. Pretty sure they're valid Spirit Shapes.

I'm... still not sure exactly how to describe the "natural" qualifier. But it's more a "no magic powers, no sapience, no behemoths, no wyld mutants, no spirits" thing, I guess?
>>
>>51028061
I guess you could say it's gonna be a wild Ride?
>>
File: guns jumper.jpg (776KB, 1920x1054px) Image search: [Google]
guns jumper.jpg
776KB, 1920x1054px
Holy shit, we don't have a Wolfenstein Jump?!

Why not?!

If i get rule one'd i'll try to make it
>>
>>51028125
Rule numero uno, my friend.
>>
>>51028094
>Without charms
That was in my post. I know those charms existed and I know they could do it, it was just extremely rare. As your own quote shows, it was considered shameful to do. It couldn't just randomly happen to higher essence lunars like it does now.
>>
>>51028125
Rule one.
>>
>>51028125
rule 0.
No nazi stuff, cause the idea that some jumpers might decide to side with the Nazis offends people.

I'm not kidding, people bitched down the idea of a WWII jump for that reason.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51027858
That's what happens when you lower property values.

The serpent situation is a little embarrassing because Lilith is the serpent in SMT, though. Which means she bitchslapped Adam after he wouldn't let her top, left the Garden, became a demon at some point...and then snuck back in to do the thing with the apples.

And that is the story of why angels don't have coffee breaks anymore.
>>
>>51028150
That's not a rule at all.
>>
>>51028094
>But it's more a "no magic powers, no sapience, no behemoths, no wyld mutants, no spirits" thing, I guess?
Funny thing is we could get a Beast of Resplendent Liquids out of that definition. I mean you'd be dopey as fuck but what the hell you can piss anything from Heroin to potions of youth or some shit IIRC

>>51028125
Rule one.
>>
>>51028125
Rule 1, bitch.
>>
>>51028150
That can't be true, you ever seen the Indiana Jones jump?
>>
>>51028125
I didn't know I needed this as much as I did until you mentioned it. Good luck WolfAnon, I can't wait to see how it turns out.
>>
>>51028159
>YHVH: "What do you mean they ate it? What the hell were you doing - jacking off!?"
>>
>>51028136
>>51028149
>>51028168
I'm on it, then!
>>51028172
ooh. spicy.
>>51028150
yeah fuck that, nazi is a background. It's wolfenstein, nazis are central. 卐卐卐
>>
>>51028150
Nah dude we just fear the resurgence of Hitler Jumper. Thus, subconsciously we judge Nazi stuff a bit more harshly. I mean in GHQ you're either a Nazi or a Japanese person from the origins right? You can also be litterally Hitler in it, we were harsh on that but it still made it through.
>>
>>51028150
That was the Nazi Germany jump. But yeah, a hell of a lot more people than I would have expected got upset about the prospect of being a Nazi.
>>
>>51027822

I really like snakes for Tier 1 (Tier 1 was minimal traits, like dog ears and a tail if you went dog, right?) since they'd impart pretty minimal traits, but good ones. Instead of big noticeable ears you mostly just get a tail that can be curled up easily or disguised as a belt and sharper facial features, maybe fangs if you want. I went with Black Mamba once and really liked the whole "pitch black mouth" thing.
>>
>>51028239
>Hitler Jumper

Don't remember that being a thing.

This talk of nazis makes me wish we had a Hellboy jump though.
>>
>>51028263
Rule one again. Get to it.
>>
>>51028150
I remember that.
I think the bigger issue was the scale.
The jump was WWII strictly from the German perspective; citizen, soldier, etc.

It was the equivalent of playing a single level of a vidya game.
>>
File: frumplequest 11.png (764KB, 1340x820px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 11.png
764KB, 1340x820px
Hey guy's what's u-AAAAAAAAA *runs off*
>>
>>51028263
RULE ONE, BITCH!
>>
>>51027342
Why can companions in showa 1 and 2 not take items?
>>
>>51027822
Cat, according to Heavensanon.
>>
>>51027822
The only one I know to have taken it chose cat.
>>
>>51028325
Who?
>>
File: Ammy Typing.gif (799KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy Typing.gif
799KB, 469x326px
>>51028028
Kamen Rider Showa Part 1- What is this, and why is Amaterasu dancing in joy?
0/1600
Rolled for 24
Shocker Rider
Free Olympian- Well, at least you made a decent choice Dog.
Discount I'll Knock Some Sense Into You!- Disable enemy mind control is useful, fine. At least you're making good decisions
Discount Even If There Is No God Or Buddha- ....I KNEW IT! You're trying to "redeem" me again aren't you Amaterasu!? Fuck off!
Discount Charge Up
Brains of the Operation
Would You Like Some Cheese With That Ham?- Why are you looking at the Dog like that Raven? What do you mean "He's not any different"!?
Jumper's Guide to Incan Super Science- And the Dog just stole the manual she purchased. Great.
Hope Doesn't Ride Alone- And she imported everyone except Silence and made them Riders, great.

Who's That Guy?+300- I didn't choose that. ...WHAT THE FUCK!? The DOG gets to choose everything this jump? Fuck you!
Hope Rides Alone+300- I'll just take over the world and sweep away my Shocker rivals, obviously.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>51028137
...Wait, what? Sorry, I missed that.

You're saying they randomly get beastman while both parents are human, without any charms? I don't think I've ever read that. Any idea where I could find a source on it?

>>51028168
>Funny thing is we could get a Beast of Resplendent Liquids out of that definition. I mean you'd be dopey as fuck but what the hell you can piss anything from Heroin to potions of youth or some shit IIRC
...I guess so, yes?

That feels really weird to allow, but I also don't really have an argument against it. Except maybe the "its sorcerous viscera transmute the ingredients into a specific drug" part falling under magic powers.

Only two kinds still alive in Creation though. The heroin-pissing seven and the two lifespan-extending ones.

Oh. I should probably add a "has to be part of a species, not a one-off" bit to that definition though.

Still not sure if it works though.
>>
>>51027822
Anything with a fluffy tail. So Canids, and fluffier Cat breeds are top tier.
>>
>>51028348
Namefag, content creator, and cat boy.
>>
>>51028304

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA
>>
>>51028304
Come back Nika! It's only Nazi's and Demons!

G̶̡̼̳̤͚̹̻͎̰̊̈ͬI̪̮͚̮̬ͫͣ̂ͣ̒ͨ̀̚̚͠V̧̗͎̺̂̂ͯ́Ẻ̈ͣ́͡͏̠ ̢̠̪̣̫͙ͨ͂͜͠T̪̳̙̖͊̒H͔̖̯̲̩͇ͬ̇̀͌̈́ͬ̿ͧ͘Ę̵̗͈͎̳̦͖͇̍ͨ̍̔̋̅̔̒M̏̏̆̄ͬ̈́͋̅͏̬̘̘̮͔͙̗̪ ͪ͒̋̀҉̲͔͍A̧͕͈̘ͣ̿ ̨̬͇͈̪̰̱ͬ̊͂͊͊͛ͯͅH̺͈̜̥̩̅ͦͪ̇́̚Ṳ̘͚͍̂̓Ǵ͓̻͉̥̩̜̤ͫ̽̿̆!̗̰̪͌ͪ̆̋̐̇
>>
>>51028363
Just read the Lunar books. I know for a fact that any sex involving a Lunar in the Wyld, including the Bordermarches, has a chance to produce a beastmen, and at Essence above 5, it can happen randomly anywhere.
>>
>>51028394
>Nazi's and Demons!
What's the difference?
>>
>>51023375
Wow that much Urobutcher at one time. It would take a jumper to even try that. You can do it heavens!
>>
File: 1373367676401.jpg (132KB, 756x617px) Image search: [Google]
1373367676401.jpg
132KB, 756x617px
>>51028497
Demons are far more adorable and better looking. I'll give the Nazis points on their outfits, though.
>>
File: cheer.gif (524KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
cheer.gif
524KB, 500x279px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Getting ready to have a pokemon adventure :)
>>
>>51028497
Not much if you take that one drawback in Ring of Red! That's the best part!
>>
>>51028535
What about a succubus in a nazi uniform?
>>
Now I want a WWII jump so that I can become a hamtastic Hellsing Nazi in otherwise normal Nazi Germany.
>>
>>51028536
Reminder that Growlith is the best.
>>
>>51028582
Well you could do that in platoon if you wait long enough.
>>
>>51028584
What makes him the best? Besides the fact that he can pass as a normal animal in subsequent jumps.
>>
>>51028497
They're two great templates that go great together.
>>
>>51028571
...it depends on why they are in the outfits to begin with.

I can't find a good picture right off the bat, so I don't think I can make a judgement call in good faith. Mostly on account of like I said, context is seriously important here.
>>
How should I manage the ~18 years that BJ is in a coma? Would a 50/100 pt option to begin before then be alright?

Before BJ goes brain dead, the events of Old Blood occur, and the war is still going on. I want to give jumpers an opportunity to stop the nazis or push them forward
>>
>>51028607
Fluffy, warm, a doggo, and exceedingly loyal and protective.
>>
Rolled 4 + 9 (1d8 + 9)

>>51028536
Probably should have read the rest of the thing, there's more to roll for lol
>>51028584
As if Ditto isn't the best. Adorable, eager, and multipurpose.
>>
>>51028621

Will their be an option to be totenkompfs apprentice? and the 50 point option would be good
>>
>>51027233
Where is that pic from?
>>
>>51028621
+0 drawback for choosing a different starting time to the default?
>>
>>51028621
What is this jump for?

>>51028582
I might have an idea. But I'm making no claims and I want to finish two out of three on my plate first.
>>
>>51028673
Kamen rider spirits
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>51028450
>Just read the Lunar books.
>I know for a fact that
That's nice.

I just searched through Manual: Lunars, Glories of the Most High: Luna, Scroll of Heroes, Ink Monkeys, and Scroll of Errata for good measure, for every reference to beastman/beastmen.

None of them back you up.

The closest is this paragraph in Scroll of Heroes, which is talking about cross-species mating.

>Lunars of any Essence rating can produce beastmen as an innate power by mating with an animal or human in the Bordermarches or deeper in the Wyld. These births follow natural limitations, so a hawk cannot produce an egg large enough to give birth to a God-Blooded or beastman. Once a Lunar reaches a permanent Essence of 4 or greater, she can produce beastmen outside of the presence of Wyld energies, and she can also give birth to Lunar Half-Castes. Whether a child is beastman or a Half-Caste is a product of the Lunar’s desires, conscious or otherwise. Lunar Half-Castes are also more likely to develop animal-like mutations than their other Half-Caste cousins. Any Exalt can occasionally produce beastmen with cross-species mating if his permanent Essence is 5 or greater. This requires a successful Essence roll with difficulty 3, however, and the roll is not optional.
>>
>>51028689
Don't you dare tease me, Red. You better take responsibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
>>51028647
Plus, you know, "fluff"
>>
>>51028621
0cp option to start in WW2 era?

God I can't wait to bring Alucard to this setting. He's going to have so much fun.
>>
>>51028689
Wolfenstein.
>>
>>51024005
I've had one companion with me since my second jump (G Gundam) but other than the jumps that have 0CP companion import, he's been managing my gunpla store imported from Build Fighters.

The only other companion I had was one jump younger than the first and died in Naruto, which awakened my mangnkyo sharingan.
>>
File: tumblr_nhgjfqTwSw1t7v0uio2_500.gif (93KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhgjfqTwSw1t7v0uio2_500.gif
93KB, 500x285px
Maya- Pokemon
-13 years old
-Kalos
-Hermit
-Ditto (With Empathetic Link)
-Survival Training
-Talk to Pokemon
-Ranger
-Motorcycle
-Mechanic
-Rebreather
-Capture Stylist

Well this is what I got. Is it gamey to not take freerunning, because I already used the body mod to make me an expert acrobatics?? Also now what do I do?
>>
>>51028763
Oh. Well, fucking derp.

>>51028713
I am taking responsibility. Which is why I'm not making a claim until I get my prior stuff taken care of first. If someone else ends up getting it, no skin off my back. If no one else has done it by the time I get to it? Good on me.
>>
>>51028698
>Lunars of any Essence rating can produce beastmen as an innate power by mating with an animal or human in the Bordermarches or deeper in the Wyld. These births follow natural limitations, so a hawk cannot produce an egg large enough to give birth to a God-Blooded or beastman. Once a Lunar reaches a permanent Essence of 4 or greater, she can produce beastmen outside of the presence of Wyld energies, and she can also give birth to Lunar Half-Castes.
This line isn't talking about cross-species matings. Only the one about any Exalt is.
>>
>>51028803
No, that's the idea behind builds.
>>
>>51028803
The PDF tells you what to do.
Write a little story about your adventures, pick 6 pokémons to keep with you and go on more adventures. I.e. do another Jump.
>>
>>51028690
Thanks.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51028821
...If you ignore context, and the fact that everything else says one parent needs to be an animal.

And assume there's three charms that literally do nothing.

Feels like you're reaching juuust a little here.
>>
>>51028803

Ah, new to Jumping? Did anyone tell you about the basics yet?
>>
>>51028904
Well lunar charms that don't do anything isn't without precedence.
>>
>>51028904
This isn't the first time writer miscommunication created useless charms.
>>
>>51028910
Yup I'm just not sure what there is to it though.
>>51028841
Is that all?? I've picked 6 pokemon already. How long a story does it have to be? And do I get aged up the entire 10 years?
>>
>>51028904
questions 1. Does going devil tiger Allow you to change your case or make it irrelevant? i am very torn between crafting and combat stuff
2.can Lunars have beasts of resplendent liquids as their Spirit animals?
>>
I want to upgrade my Total Annihilation army with Amazo and some basic non-sentient Jarvis level AI. I'm concerned about AI developing sapience.

Any perks that let me prevent sapience in AI?
Any perks to let me keep control of any AI I make?
If all else fails, any perks that let me destroy / unravel AI/Robots I've made? (I seem to remember a perk that lets you unravel anything you've made)
>>
>>51028944
However long you want it to be. You can also not write anything. You get aged up but you'll roll for a new age in your next jump.
>>
>>51028904
>And assume there's three charms that literally do nothing.
To be fair, Lunars have a precedent for that. Remember Two-Target Attack? The mechanics for that were actually worse than not using it to augment an attack at all.
>>
>>51028944
As long as you want, bro. Hell, you don't even have to write a story. This is just an imagination game for fun. You do age (at least, you do now, we have ageless perks as well), but you re-roll your age every jump.
>>
>>51028944

Ah, I gotcha. Well people have fun with Jumpchain in different ways. Some people like their character getting stronger and stronger over the course of the chain, other people like to write a bunch about their adventures. Some like to think about all the different interactions between perks and come up with "projects" (using various perks and resources they've collected to build or make something complex or strong or cool) while others mostly like to toy with escapism thoughts of a more casual jaunt around the multiverse with companions and various luxuries.

You don't have to really feel pressured down any one path or type of play and some people experiment with different types of chains to see what's fun for them. The above descriptions are really general stuff too and someone who enjoys doing one of those things may also do other stuff too. If any of that makes sense.
>>
Jumpers, do you have any schemes that span your entire chain?
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51028934
>>51028943
>>51028984
Fair point.

Still. Literally everything except that single line (in a book that's already pretty bad) mentions needing one animal and one human.

I do not think the interpreting one line to contradict everything else is reasonable.

>>51028967
>1. Does going devil tiger Allow you to change your case or make it irrelevant? i am very torn between crafting and combat stuff
Yes, but you can only change Caste abilities to abilities you have Favored or Caste. THough this means that if you grabbed Orphan Cub, you can have whatever Caste abilities you want.

At least, that's what I think you were asking? "Case"?

>2.can Lunars have beasts of resplendent liquids as their Spirit animals?
I'm... not sure actually. I /think/ so? They're animals that fit the "about yeddim size at max" restriction...

Though consider what it says about you to have the animal that reflects your nature and temperament be... a heroin-pissing and pretty derpy dinosaur.

And my Luna pics have run out, let's go back to Yozis.
>>
File: incredibly dangerous.png (79KB, 382x467px) Image search: [Google]
incredibly dangerous.png
79KB, 382x467px
>>51029092
The general plan is to become a cute yet deadly moth god that restores worlds and spreads peace and love and help people flourish with the power of magitech.

And maybe pick up a bunch of spouses along the way.
>>
>>51028974
Just get all the 'AI love you' perks.

Come to think, do we have a list of those?
>>
>>51029096
1.Darn, I literally cannot choose between the combat and crafting perks
2. Which book are the monsters in? I need to know more about the local faunaI basically wanted the heroin-pissing trick
>>
>>51029123
I was a moth deity before it was cool.

But nah really you have your fun. I had just hoped nobody would have the same animal theme.
>>
>>51029092
The current scheme is to amass enough power and skill to fight the heroes of every setting I've been to together as a final boss. Like, Project X Zone, where all these different characters unite. And have Jam Project provide the music for my final boss theme.
>>
>>51028974
I think EVO has something for ensuring the loyalty of anything you make.

Innistrad has Unmaking(?) which, well, lets you unmake any of your creations at will even if they've long since outstripped you.
>>
File: 1471983571389.gif (4MB, 260x230px) Image search: [Google]
1471983571389.gif
4MB, 260x230px
>>51029092
I just want to make a mythical garden area. And maybe come up with a plan to turn everyone awesome.

It may or may not involve demons.
>>
>>51029092
amass power use power to enhance justice and equality, Repeat.
>>
File: isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>51029154
>1.Darn, I literally cannot choose between the combat and crafting perks
...I still don't know what you mean? Now it's about the perks?

>2. Which book are the monsters in? I need to know more about the local faunaI basically wanted the heroin-pissing trick
The Beast of Resplendent Liquid themselves are in Wonders of the Lost Age.

Most other animals are in the Corebook or the appropriate Compass of Terrestrial Direction books.
>>
>>51029092
I keep one Teen Titans clone with my full power active all the time. It takes up a seperate identity to myself. Specifically it takes on a "mysterious benefactor" role and offers to empower people; usually through Stands, Cauldron Vials, Aura, the Bayonetta perk, or Demonology. However, when it does this, they sign a contract via the Ghost Rider perk that says if they die or (insert some action like betraying my goal or misusing their power) then all the power they gained transfers to me.
>>
File: eternal mothra.jpg (32KB, 934x453px) Image search: [Google]
eternal mothra.jpg
32KB, 934x453px
>>51029123
I suggest you use the "Eternal Mothra" form of Mothra Leo, the son of the original Mothra, as inspiration for your design. Eternal Mothra is classy.

>>51029156
Moths are awesome, anon. Everyone wants to be a moth.
>>
>>51029092
Kill the Coordinator.
Thankfully he can't read spoilers. I still have no idea why.
>>
Jump-Chan Yorokonde is planning to kill you and is gloating about it because he thinks you are to stupid to read spoilers
>>
>>51029240
well I I figure I will have to take to perk lines to get the effects of being both a slayer and a Defiler since exalted has both top-tier crafting and combat both of which I've been making a point of stacking especially since one of my go to combat maneuvers is " punch minor demon into a weapon use it to defeat slightly more powerful demon,repeat as necessary"which makes for some awesome fight scenes
>>
>>51029092
I want to seal all the evil in the multiverse inside of myself to keep everything safe forever. What could go wrong?
>>
>>51029252
It's about layers really. The Coordinator, like Robert, is bound by the layers of the reality they have written themselves into. In this case they can observe our interactions on the site to a point, but can't read anything that is "hidden" from a normal Anon's eyes.

In summery, fuck Robert.

>>51029296
I'm willing to vouch for Yorokonde on this, that isn't what we're talking bout Jump-Chan.
>>
>>51028974
Theres a perk in Evo called "Makers Authority" that I believe makes it so whatever you entirely make have devoted loyalty to you, should work on sapient AI's as it does animals and the sort. Assuming you make the sapient ones that is, making non sapient ones stay non sapient shouldn't be difficult with a view precog perks.

Blame! has Dismantler which can allow you to really fuck up programs of any kind, that jump also has perks that give you great control over AI's themselves through the use of Net Terminal Genes and/or the Silicon Life Virus Item.
>>
Hello again. It's me, the anon trying to merge buildings and shit.

For the guys who were suggesting SimCity, I hate that game with an ardent passion long story so while I will make it if people want it I am going over my options. Consider this a last call:

Anyone know of any jumps where either a perk or an item that can allow for fusion of properties (not statistic or characteristic properties, but buildings) would make sense and not seem horribly meta?
>>
File: Azrael_by_a_discworld_guild.jpg (44KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
Azrael_by_a_discworld_guild.jpg
44KB, 300x464px
>>51029092
Become as to Time and Entropy as Azrael from Discworld is to Death.
>>
>>51029296
Remember Heavens' benefactor?
It's kind of like that.
>>
>>51029342
Given that you're making the jump just for the purpose of merging property I doubt there's any way you could do it without being overly meta.
>>
>>51029314
remember this I posted earlier? >>51024647
yeah you Are the winnerit wasn't even a contest and you won
>>
File: Orks.jpg (98KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Orks.jpg
98KB, 780x481px
>>51029092
Ungrimdark 40k has been my plan since the first 40k jump was in the works.

This includes, and is not limited to.
Kill all Dark Eldar
Kill the Nids
Fix or kill the Necrons.
Forge a peace between the Imperium and the Eldar.
Boot the Orks somewhere far away from innocents, so they can fight one another forever
Kill or otherwise temporarily remove the Chaos Gods, and use their absence to fix the Warp back into the Realm of Souls.
>>
>>51029058
It seems like this would be fun to do as a tabletop game, kind of. Or at least a group writing or something, seeing as we're all doing it. Has it been done?
>>
>>51029342
Read this bro https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_t9308Rzbm8V1pvUzdOX2JXbnM/view
>>
>>51029403
Multiplayer is not a good idea.
Trust me it's just not.
>>
>>51029311
He bancho, can you answer this:

>>51026779
>>
>>51029311
You, uh, realise that in addition to your 5 Caste abilities... You can pick 5 Favored Abilites from the other 20 abilities, right?

And that Infernals don't really rely on their Abilities to get their charms? Going with Yozi themes instead?

If you're a Slayer and you favor Craft, Occult, Lore and She Who Lives. Then you're just as good a craftsman as a defiler.

If you're a Defiler and you favor some combat Abilities and Malfeas. Then you're just as good a warrior (and thrower of hellfire/having brass skin) as a Slayer.

The only real difference would be the Anima Powers.
>>
>>51029401
This is a cool idea. Can it be done though?
>>
>>51029401
>>51029432
Give me a minute I'll go hunt something for you two.
>>
>>51029342
Have you tried city skylines?
>>
>>51029409
Welp, looks like anon can't make it then.
>>
>>51029403
Potato mode is hell, seriously there was another thing somewhat similar to /jc/ that died because of it.
>>
>>51029451
It's in WIP hell. Pretty much all that stuff is up for grabs.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51029092
As a matter of fact? The reason why I leave behind increasingly sophisticated beyond-clarktech moons like a space salmon during spawning season isn't just to play cosmic voyeur. Each of those things is built with sophisticated Reality Marble-generators capable of everything from causality alteration to terraforming to just creating millions of Safeguard-like drones.

The really important part though, is the modified Elsewhere Coils. Post-Spark, all the un-moons I've left behind will be able to connect to each other, transmistting information and energy to coordinate across the planes. They'll also connect to certain weapon-worlds such as the Wheel of Time, where I've weaponised existence itself, to direct their power where it's needed. One of my priorities will then be the enacting of a second Mending event to tie the very power of the Planeswalker Spark to these things in order to empower them for blockading or eliminating extradimensional threats.

In short, I'm going to build a wall around Phyrexia and the Blind Eternities, and make the Planeswalkers pay for it.

...huh.

Building walls solves a lot of problems.

This is actually really similar to a stopgate measure I used in Creation, now that I think of it.

>>51029096
And related to the part of that which will reside in my horizon-jouten-

I don't suppose you know of anything about what the Sword of Creation is supposed to be capable of when a Solar/Devil-Tiger mans it? I recal with a DB at the helm they merely have inaccurate control over Gaian element-based natural disasters, but the thing was designed to be capable of fending off Primordials and my copy of Under the Rose says a Celestial Exalt can "unleash any catastrophe they can imagine without harming the Blessed Isle"

So...is there any more skinny on what that entails, or is it essentially a geography-scale Principle Invoking Onslaught?

>>51029337
Wasn't it Shaper's Authority or am I mixing it up with something else?
>>
>>51029403
I'm pretty sure people have done co-op, but only between friends. Letting everyone who's bothered to get in the thread get in on someone else's chain has never been done, and with how many game threads on /tg/ have died because of multiplayer, never will be.
>>
>>51029296
>>51029335
D͜e̸a̛͝ŗ̷͟ ̸̡a̶n̛̕͞t̵s,͠
̨͞I̶͜͞ ̴͞a̛̕͡m̀͜ ͠͝҉c̕͞u̸ŗ̸r̀ȩ̵n͏́̕t͡l̡͡y͏͞͠ ̡҉͘b͡ų҉ś̀y̵͜҉ ̧҉ẃ̸i̧t̀͞h a̷n ̡̕i͘͠mp̶͜͝o͠ŗ̷͡t͟a̕n̸̕t̷͢͟ ̸̸̨m̴͢ę̶e͘t̶͘͝i͏͢n̡g̶͏,̵͡
̀b̶̕u̸̶̕t̶̡ ̛m̸͢y v̀͜a̷̢ś́͟t̶l̛y͜͏ ̢s̶up̧ęr̷͞í̀̕o͘r̀͡ ͠҉s͟͡e̡͠͏n̛s̛e̕͢͠ ̵h͠à́v̨́͡ę̸͢ ͘͜i͢n̢͟di͡͠c̛̀͢á̡́t̶e͡d ̧͘I ͞h͡àv̸̛͘e͜ ̷҉҉b̕҉̀ee͘̕͡n͟ m̕҉̀é̛҉n̴͡t҉i̧o̵͞n̡ȩ̨̕d̡̧.̛
R͘͟e͢st͟ ͘à̧͠s̷͜s̵͟u̸r̷̕͜e͞d̴ ̛҉͝th̢͞͝at ̕y̸o͡͝u̷͏ŗ̷̕ r̢̡͜ea͘l̵i̧t͏y̕͠ ͏w̷i̶lĺ̛͡ bè̡ ͜͞un̷̨͜m͟͟a҉d̷ȩ̸ ͡͞j̡̛ư͞st͠ ̀a̶̛s ̡͟so͘͡o̕͞n҉̶̀
̸a̵̸̡s̵̕ ͟͝Į̷̀ ̨́̀h͜͝a͡͝v͡e̸ ̕͜a̧͢ m̨ome͡n̸̶t͟͝ o̢f f́͟r͝e̕҉e ́͜t̡i͞͏m̀͟e.͞͠
U̶̧n͜til̸͘͟ ̸͞t̢͟h̶͡eǹ͟,͏ ̶e̶̢n̸͟c̵̢͠l̨̀҉o͠s̕͟͝ȩ̸͟d ̀y̛o̵̶u͢ ̴̵̧ẃìl̛͞҉l̡̕ ͝f́͟͝i̸͢n̕̕͡d̢ ̡͝a͢͟͞ ̸̸p̵r͏̸̨ȩvi̢͞e͢w͏̴̢ ̶o̵f͏ t͢h҉e̸͘ ̀͜͠ęv̢e̛͘nt҉͘.̛
̢Tr͟͞y ͘͝n̷͠ot̷ ́t͟͜o ̴҉s̢̀͢o̶i͝l ̵͢͜yo̧̧u̶rs͟e̵lf͝ ̶t̡͜͜o̷̧ǫ͢ ͜҉b̵̢ad͏l͢ý̡̕.̴ ҉͜͞
>>
>>51029342
Maybe Evil Genius where you can import one or more properties as a cover for your base?
>>
>>51029403

As a community? No, and it likely never will happen. A lot of people who were around for the creation of these threads used to frequent the Magical Realm threads, which went down in flames after people fucked with each other constantly once public multiplayer became a thing in that. That being said, people have various personal homerules and I know of at least a few who have done Coop chains with friends. Probably not something people would want to hear about in the threads, but apparently it's fun if everyone involved has the time to play around together.

So basically "Pubic Multiplayer = Never", "Private Multiplayer with Friends = Not Unheard Of"
>>
>>51029416
How can I trust a man like you? Tell me why.
>>51029453
I don't know what that means
>>51029504
I see. Thanks.
>>
>>51029431
no I did not know that, so it depends on what Themes I have access to rather than what I was thinking okay, so with the craftsmen focused devil tiger. I'm going to be a cub of I should be able togo slayer and big pig and do both Crafting and combat well?

>>51026779
does near unlimited dimensional travel seriously seem like it's within the purview of a static stock cartoon or silver age Spiderman villain? maybe with three Stacked purchases since you can purchase it multiple times and have it stacked to enhance its power
>>
>>51029495
Chain plz?
>>
>>51029520
Bancho, any Infernal, no matter what Yozi they favor, can learn any Yozi Charm.
ANY Infernal can be an awesome craftsmen, and an awesome combatant.
It just takes a little longer for some to learn than others.
>>
>>51029401
>>51029432
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S47568901#p47570080
Here you two go.
>>
>>51029250
>Eternal Mothra
That's a pretty moth 8O
>>
>>51029514
>I don't know what that means
Potato mode is multiplayer, the jumpchain multiplayer supplement is literally a recipe for potatoes.
>>
>>51029535
but don't you have to get approval from Each of the Yozis whose charms you want?
>>
File: 0e1c98f55a0afc1a7de1fa6bcc4f4d8a.jpg (436KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0e1c98f55a0afc1a7de1fa6bcc4f4d8a.jpg
436KB, 1000x1000px
>>51029524
Well, it's mostly stored on my Google Drive, but I've posted a majority of it. Searching the archives is probably the easiest way to find it, unless you want me to post all the links or something.

The writing won't reflect a lot of this darker tone until my next build gets released though.
>>
>>51029566
Look at the post that was replied to Yoro.
>>
>>51029558
Only the ones not in on the Reclamation.
The ones who are part of the Reclamation(Malfeas, SWLiHN, Adorjan, Kimbery, Cecylene, and The Ebon Dragon) can have their Charms learned freely, no approval needed. They can't even bar you from learning their charms if you piss them off.
>>
>>51029477
>So...is there any more skinny on what that entails, or is it essentially a geography-scale Principle Invoking Onslaught?
If there is any more on it, it's not in any book I know of.

So, yeah. Basically a geography-scale Principle Invoking Onslaught, probably doing infinite (or effectively infinite) damage in its 10-mile radius.

>>51029558
No.

You only need to convince them to open up their Charmset if they haven't already done so to any Infernals.

This means Malfeas, Cecelyne, She Who Lives, Adorjan, Ebon Dragon, and Kimbery charms are all open for you to learn without having to interact with them at all.

And if any other Infernal convinces another Yozi to teach its charms, you'll get access to that too.

Caste and Favored Yozi just means you learn them a bit easier.
>>
>>51029520
>does near unlimited dimensional travel seriously seem like it's within the purview of a static stock cartoon or silver age Spiderman villain?
Yes? One human-sized portal to anywhere sounds about that level.
>>
Sometimes I consider the thread a hero BBS thing where jumpers talk through a message board thing but can't actually fight each other or interact physically because the multiverse would blow up

Sometimes I also like to think of a bar where jumpers talk to each other but have a no fighting rule.
>>
>>51029632
Charisma jumpers would just brainwash everyone.
>>
>>51029643
We have fiat enforced filters in place for that actually.
>>
>>51029643
....True. Maybe there's a thing that stops charisma jumpers from using their perks on each other by the Benefactor.
>>
>>51029545
So that dude empowered the Imperium and forbade a certain zone to Chaos? But he didn't fix the W40K universe only a small part of it.
>>
>>51029632
The Hero BBS thing would probably be the safest way, all things considered.
Unless BartenderAnon found a way to absolutely enforce a No Fighting rule.
But there would always be someone trying to throw a punch.
>>
>>51029501
Googling that

>>51029448
I have not, actually. Suppose it may be worth a shot.

>>51029369
This is unfortunately true, now that I look at it.
>>
>>51029611
How dangerous is Infernals? Could it be done reasonably early? I like the sweet motorcycle & guitar.
>>
>>51029604
>>51029611

Sweet ,I misunderstood that but now I know and now i will not have to stress as much over this build

>>51029621
anywhere in the world Perhaps, but not anywhere in Any dimension including people's dreams and entirely fictional works.....which is what The person you asked about has as a power. if you just want planetary level teleportation without having to now exactly where you're going or some other similar thing that will work, but an item similar to the power You're describing was 600 CP in a setting that relies pretty heavily on it
>>
>>51029657
>Fiat filters

Lame.
>>
>>51029477
>Shaper's Authority
I quickly checked the jump again, your right its Shaper's Authority, not Maker's. My mistake.
>>
>>51029689
>including people's dreams and entirely fictional works
...I'm pretty sure Doormaker can't do that.
>>
>>51029661

Any text typed goes through a normalization filter. The harder you try, the more it fucks with you.
>>
>>51029669
>The Hero BBS thing would probably be the safest way, all things considered.

Even then it'd be uncontrollable amounts of >>51029477 shitposting while various other anons keep screaming about how each others and everybody else's waifus are shit and sundry.

With >>51029685 posting selfies. Always with the selfies.
>>
>>51029712
Sounds like the right idea.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51029685
It is... pretty dangerous. But you're also handed a lot of power to deal with that with your Exaltation.

Kinda depends on what you're planning to do, and what drawbacks you'd take?
>>
File: 1233983491.lockon_iliad-1.jpg (187KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
1233983491.lockon_iliad-1.jpg
187KB, 552x800px
>>51029719
Don't call ASA a shitposter man. Rude and untrue.
>>
>>51029765
I don't mean the anon.

I mean his jumper.
>>
>>51029777
Ah, my bad.
>>
>>51029342
Go to Sj-chans cities of the world jump, and build all the buildings you want into yourself. Then take 'not my final form'.

Note, this may or not work. I forget if the city counts as an alt form.
>>
>>51029689
>people's dreams and entirely fictional works.....which is what The person you asked about has as a power
You haven't read Worm or even the Worm jump have you, bruv?

It can't do that. It can do parallel timelines at most.
>>
>>51029668
It's a solid start with a few good idea, though extreme they are better than what Grimderp Warhammur 40Kek is already doing... which is kinda bad. We need a Brighthammer or even a Lovehammer Jump.
>>
>>51029796
>Go to Sj-chans cities of the world jump
Even if it were posted here, no thank you.
>>
>>51029632
I can see it now...
>HELP!
>I just can't beat this guy, can I get any advice here?
>Oh? Who's giving you so much trouble? I swear to Jump-Chan if you mention some scrub like Dr. Wily...
>No! It's YHVH!
>...oh. Yeah, he's a tough one alright. Alright, tell us what you're working with here...
>>
>>51029796
Want to be able to use the buildings and properties myself, homeslice.
>>
>>51029764
Mostly planning of just getting hell out of dodge (aka Hell) and wander Creation causing lots of trouble.
>>
>>51029796
>SJ-Chan

Given what the hell happened to Jak & Daxter, how about no.
>>
>>51029796
Look, I know people from your community have problems understanding this, but asking folks from here to use jumps from elsewhere that haven't been posted here is basically like being Erina and being kissed on the mouth by Dio. Who is SJ in this analogy.

Most people would rather metaphorically wash their mouth with dirty water than do that.

>>51029830
Anyway, I'm not sure if this would help but I recall Tropico jump can let you take your city with you and it remembers mods you do to it so...there's that?
>>
File: Knight 11.jpg (1MB, 1233x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Knight 11.jpg
1MB, 1233x1920px
>>51029835
Who is this character? I have one image of him
>>
>>51029799
really? who is it that Am I thinking of? but yeah the parallel timelines thing is right out Global teleportation is okay though.
>>
>>51029856
>Look, I know people from your community have problems understanding this, but asking folks from here to use jumps from elsewhere that haven't been posted here is basically like being Erina and being kissed on the mouth by Dio. Who is SJ in this analogy.
You know, the funny thing about this is that she's not an sb'er. She's from here.
>>
Does the Chaos Seed perk from Dark Souls 3 still work the same if you only purchased Pyromancy in DS 1&2?
>>
>>51029822
>Dr. Wily
>A scrub
Not really. He's like Eggman in that case.
Not YHWH tier, but calling him a scrub is doing him a disservice.
>>
>>51029865
Lord Baron from Kamen Rider Gaim. http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kaito_Kumon

I find his design to be really cool. He has like a Japanese/Western mix theme going for him.
>>
File: Paimai Suprised.jpg (25KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paimai Suprised.jpg
25KB, 542x400px
>>51029865
>>51029835
Dear me that's an awesome looking fellow.
>>
>>51029822
Speaking of which, how would you get to Mr. Clean to fight him?
>>
>>51029865
That's Lord Baron, the form that Kamen Rider Baron takes towards the end of Kamen Rider Gaim after he eats the Helheim Fruit and abandons his humanity.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51029835
>Mostly planning of just getting hell out of dodge (aka Hell) and wander Creation causing lots of trouble.
Well then. Assuming no drawbacks, you're mostly going to have to deal with randomly meeting various terrestrial gods and exalts.

And demon hunters. Which will probably be mostly junior fate-ninjas or monks, unless you cause big trouble.

You might also have to deal with demons/other Infernals coming after you if you just fuck off while you're supposed to be doing other stuff? Your Torment's probably the biggest worry there though.
>>
>>51029894
> That guy just standing in the background
>>
>>51029822
>all the Lawfag Jumpers derail how do I beat YHVH threads by spamming PRAISE MY NAME and WITNESS BATHED IN MY COUNTENANCE
>rumor has it one of them gave YHVH access to the network to leak misinformation

>>51029877
Exactly! Just like Dio's childhood!

>>51029890
From what I understand he's basically a Time Lord except without he needs to steal specific crystals to actually mess with time and space.
>>
>>51029881

Nah, it's the interaction between perks purchased within the Jump that gives the additional effects.
>>
>>51029632
No potato.
>>
>>51029890
That's true, I just couldn't come up with anyone and my mind came up with Wily.

>>51029909
So I guess you could say that he rejected his humanity?
>>
File: kamen_rider_baron.jpg (951KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kamen_rider_baron.jpg
951KB, 1024x768px
>>51029921
That's Baron's subordinate, Zack/Kamen Rider Knuckle, who's watching on in disbelief at his boss turning into a beetle monster. What happened to being a banana knight, Kaito? You loved your dumb banana knight costume.
>>
>>51029923
That's not entirely inaccurate, MMII wasn't great, but he did go full timelord in that one.
>>
>>51029872
On a related note, would the ability to absorb all of someone's knowledge with a touch work for Misc or Rainmaker?
>>
>>51029950
I mean, to be fair, I would take the other design over this as well.
>>
>>51029942
Ah, ok. Thanks for answering!
>>
>>51029856
>Anyway, I'm not sure if this would help but I recall Tropico jump can let you take your city with you and it remembers mods you do to it so...there's that?

Well see, the idea behind the option is - we have a perk and such (sourced in Warframe, so inb4 Neckbeard McFatass or one of the others starts screeching) for merging Warehouse attachments. Yet we have properties that follow between jumps - for example, the amusement park from Rollercoaster Tycoon and the zoo from Zoo Tycoon, or the faction fortress from Dragon Age Inquisition and the Deep Cathedral from DS3, where that option wouldn't work and/or assist.

I want to make something similar for that, mostly so that I'm not having to keep track of several different hideouts and hidden fortresses and also to make an ultimate theme park after going to the Tycoon jumps.

And as it stands, it looks like I'm looking at either SimCity or City Skylines.
>>
>>51029944
Well it depends really. Like to a Late Jumper not much touches them, even folks like Eggman and Wily. We have Garlock and Red's old build to look on to when thinking about the Sempais who an early/mid Jumper could call on.
>>
>>51029920
>>51029835
>unless you cause big trouble.
If you /do/ cause big trouble, you can expect deathsquads of elemental supersoldiers led by fate-ninjas to come knocking.

Wyld Hunts aren't fun, even if they're not near 100% at the moment.
>>
>>51029985
maybe not Instantly, but could get some decent Touch range Telepathy with miscellaneous meta.
>>
>>51030012
Eh, don't really want telepathy. Just the ability to copy/paste their knowledge. How long would it take for a human lifetime's worth if the power only does that?
>>
File: 1277838642546.jpg (60KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277838642546.jpg
60KB, 852x480px
>>51030002
I'm really not sure why I'm anywhere in comparison to ASA considering the descriptions for half his projects could probably annihilate me before I even knew what was going on.

But my new chain is slowly accumulating the jumps. I'm just trying not to fucking spam the place.
>>
Tell me about Adorjan.
>>
>>51030048
How about a please you demanding twit.
>>
>>51030048
Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>51030048
In short she's a rape razor wind yandere that can't stand loud noize.
If she likes you she'll try and tear you apart.
>>
>>51030048
She's grade-A waifu material.
>>
File: lemon baron.png (182KB, 257x495px) Image search: [Google]
lemon baron.png
182KB, 257x495px
>>51029986
Oh, yeah, Banana Arms was always one of the worst-looking suits. Gaim mostly made "fruit armor" something that actually looked cool, but bananas just didn't work. They actually upgraded Baron to using a Genesis Driver just so they could swap it out for Lemon Energy Arms, much better-looking. Still, Kaito took bizarre pride in his dumb banana suit. It was sad to see him give that all up for the sake of power. He actually still used Banana Arms (and his other Lockseed, Mango Arms) for a bit after getting Lord Baron form, but in the end he left them behind.
>>
>>51030038
Nobody cares.
>>
>>51030038
It's not about power, it's about experience. Your old build was in the hundreds, so your jumper was experienced.
>>
>>51030075
Everything I read about kamen rider makes it sound more and more ridiculous
>>
>>51030036
well of power you're talking about is a kind of telepathy, and I'd say about a year a day, you could do it in installments, though. this is with one purchase with three purchases you could do about a Decade a minute. granted, this does not give you any ability to retain or process the information ,but a late game jumper is probably Used to it.
>>
>>51030048
>Adorjan: The Silent Wind is restless, always in motion and never satisfied. She expresses the inevitability that bad things happen regardless of who you are or how many backup plans you have. She is catastrophe and calamity, the unconsidered variable that shreds the best-laid plans of Yozi and Exalt alike. She kills because it is her nature to hurt everything she touches, not because she revels in suffering. More than any of her siblings, Adorjan is insane and encompasses contradictions. Adorjan scours her enemies, breaking them to enlighten them, even if the lesson proves fatal. Her actions display vicious whimsy, especially toward the complacent and comfortable. She loves purposeful chaos that exposes the flaws in systems and lays low the proud, but she abhors chaos for the sake of chaos as much as she abhors stasis. She is a balancing force of wickedness against the excesses of the righteous. Her depredations inspire heroes to reach their full potential through the crucible of tragedy, invariably ruining their lives in the process. Greatness is the worst curse her touch imparts. She inflicts more pain on those she loves than those she hates. No one expects her. She refuses to be understood and torments those who try.

Or, to short it a bit: "Giggle, murder, zoom."
>>
File: I know where this is going.jpg (23KB, 268x183px) Image search: [Google]
I know where this is going.jpg
23KB, 268x183px
>>51030083
All the experience in the world won't matter for shit if the competition can retroactively blow up the universe you're inside while it's outside cackling.
>>
>>51029986

>doubting the edgy banana

...on an unrelated note

Anyone know a good world to receive therapy on, without the use of perks?
Survival Jumper's become a bit unhinged from solitude and years of nearly nonstop violence, Barkley shut up and Jam has...helped a bit being a break but then he went into Highschool of the Dead with both Sprinters and Biohazard as well as Airborne.
(for 0 points)
He needs somewhere to go and due to houserules cannot be perk'd or fiat'd better

Where's the best place to try and accept/melt these worries away and become a bit more carefree?
>>
>>51030068
Sounds... Fun.

>>51030069
That's why I'm asking. What else you got?
>>
File: stroheim.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stroheim.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>51028621
Requesting Black Sun Dimension options.
After all GERMAN MAGIC IS THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD!
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>51030006
This reminds me of a moment in one of our games. Where we'd been warning one of the other players that blasting your Anima at a king was a bad idea even if it got your point across. The Hunt opened up with four Perfect Five-Fold Dragon Blasts dropping in on our heads from five miles away. Then the army of eighty eight Mortal Heroes flooded our place spamming terrestrial Martial Arts techniques and burning themselves out faster than we could kill them.

>>51030038
Didn't your Digital Pun Pun literally make you able to hack all the magic ever? Or is that me remembering wrong?

>>51030048
Zoom Zoom Murder Buddha.

>>51030133
Nice pic.

>>51030137
Once Upon a Time import friends with Clear Conscious it's basically how I went to Jumper AA...
>>
>>51030096
Oh, it is super ridiculous, and that's why I love it.
>>
File: 7481270694760331.jpg (585KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7481270694760331.jpg
585KB, 900x1200px
>>51030137
I thought you were going with VA-11 Hall-A?
>>
Incredibles has the costume that doesn't hinder your powers at all, even changing shape with you. I want power armor like that.

So far the things I think might work...
United As One (Zoids Legacy) merge into the armor and it is effectively your body. Not sure what happens if I switch to dragon mode while united.
Alchemy (SBURB) Combine armor with Incredibles costume (I don't even know how to survive the meteors, I feel like I would die here even with Universal Cannon)
What's Old Is New Again (Metroid) Armor import Incredibles costume (It's bulletproof, that counts as armor right?) and use Legendary to feed it any upgrades I want.
Change Form – Et Machinae (Franken Fran) Give the power armor auto-injector fiberoptic cables or something, as long as it's stapled to my skin, it should share my bodily perks (and I assume powers gained without perks?) Probably won't shapechange

Anyone have something they think would work? I'd like to use all my many miniaturization perks and be able to take it apart and enchant pieces with the Armsfusion crafter, then power it all with Super Chibi (Chibi Robo) coupled with an absorbed artificial cosmic cube.

Also, are all the Metroid beams available for assimilation in-jump or are some of them exclusive for cp?
>>
Aranyu, the Principle of Dominance, Indulgent Soul of the Nine-Tailed Scourge of Repentance

Motivation: Revel in the adoration of besotted women. Aranyu has intimacies to such things as tears, fear, women with secret desires, sunsets, and broken works of art.

The first of many incubus deva descending from InNomineAnon, Aranyu appears as an endogenously beautiful man with red skin and bat wings, who always seems just a bit too young to be wearing his scandalously revealing robes. Aranyu's dark eyes are entrancing, and he will haunt the dreams or even hallucinations of his targets until they give in to his seductions. Sadly, it is Aranyu's nature to hurt that which loves him, and he will push his paramours to degrade themselves and stir chaos and discord throughout society for his amusement.

But that was all centuries ago. By now, the whole of the spirit world is wise to Aranyu's tricks, and he is shunned in his fellow nobles' courts and salons. By the decree of the Tyrant Moon, it is forbidden that Aranyu wander the mortal world without escort, and he finds the first circle spirits dull and their intrigues boring. No longer the Lothario he once was, he has become quite lonely without worthy partners to seduce. His latest project sees him employ dozens of the greatest astrologer demons to decode the messages that the Rainbow Galaxy writes in the sky. He takes part in her schemes when he can decipher them, in hopes of wooing her. His hope is that she, as a fellow trickster spirit, will be able to accept him for what he is and use him as part of her own capers, rather than cast him aside when his unrestrained guile leads him to inevitably betray her.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>51029894
That is...easily the best outfit I've seen from all the Kamen Riders.

Is Gaim a jump? Did I build for it and completely forget about it?

>>51029901
Depends, is there a Generic Commercials Gestalt Settings Jump out there somewhere or not? Because if not, you're gonna have to meme him into existence first with Rumormonger or the GSS perk or DC/Dresden Files magic or something.

Then you have to somehow convince him YHVH is the cosmic embodiment of dirt, grease and grime. Who uh, destroyed his home planet of clean people which caused him to be adopted.

>>51029998
Ah, I see.

Well, I don't think we have anything for that at the moment.

>>51029719
>>51029669
>>51029632
To be honest I probably wouldn't have time to shitpost on a cosmic message board because I've got a lot planned post-Spark.

Possibly including my death.

>>51030048
Fuck, can't think of a good mask-related quote.

Anyway, Adorjan. Former river of all torments who had all her substance flayed off and forced to swallow them all, and her fetich killed. Currently a psychotic, murderous, annihilating wind considered the most dangerous thing in Malfeas who hates noise and loves teaching enlightenment through freedom from all attachment. Including sanity, limbs and the will to live.

Notable for being a blatent hypocrite who preaches detachment from all things and:

1. Deeply wants to ravage Creation into a world of dead silence

2. Took a humanform Jotun to mate with the Solar who killed her fetich, producing four daughter-winds whose names and natures she incorporated into some of her own Charms

3. Can fall in love with you if you use the Charm that mimics her fetich's death cry

4. Has another Charm that blatently admits she fondly remembers the Primordial she used to be.

A lot of her behavior makes sense once you realise she's basically a PTSD'd soldier permanently trapped next to her trigger, surrounded by other deranged, mutilated beings.
>>
Can the Viking saga sorcery perk do anything beyond what it lists in terms of magical effects?
>>
>>51030168
>Didn't your Digital Pun Pun literally make you able to hack all the magic ever? Or is that me remembering wrong?

Not on the level of becoming an automatic reality warper, and especially not on the level of erasing planets, much less surviving universe-detonating blasts or preventing paradox.

>Nice pic.
It was the only one that could sum up my view of such comparisons.
>>
>>51030196
>Is Gaim a jump? Did I build for it and completely forget about it?
Gaim is not a jump yet. Heavens is working on it. You'll like it, Helheim and DJ Sagara are very much acceptable targets by your ideology. You'll love fighting them.
>>
>>51030179

I wanna weigh my options.
>>
>>51030196
Foodfight yo. Just pick up Mr. Clean from there if you're a bad enough dude to handle that jump.
>>
>>51030196
Gain is a WiP. Digger said in this thread it should be out in a week or so.
>>
>>51029901
He's in Foodfight.
>>
>>51030168
>Didn't your Digital Pun Pun literally make you able to hack all the magic ever? Or is that me remembering wrong?

She has an issue with nerfing everything, so every claim out of her mouth is always downplaying or low-power-faggotry of some sort.
>>
>>51020018
Roran was way more interesting then Eragon.
>>
>>51030137
>Survival Jumper's become a bit unhinged from solitude and years of nearly nonstop violence, Barkley shut up and Jam has...helped a bit being a break but then he went into Highschool of the Dead with both Sprinters and Biohazard as well as Airborne.
>(for 0 points)

Isn't there an apocalypse drawback in generic magical girl? Get befriended And that should straighten you out.
>>
>>51030114
Wow, Misc Meta seems almost useless the way you describe the powers.
>>
>>51030196
>That is...easily the best outfit I've seen from all the Kamen Riders.

>the edgy Jumper is liking the edgy Banana

Fucking. Pottery.
>>
>>51030273

Amen.
>>
>>51030268
Silver Age Spiderman or static shock cartoon bad guy it's right there in the notes. I'm sorry But that idea was a tad above that power level
>>
>>51030215
Unsounded, Eragon, and Skullduggery are all magic systems that Reality Warp so... I'll take that as you downplaying the DPP.
>>
File: This shit is bananas.png (203KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
This shit is bananas.png
203KB, 650x1000px
>>51030196
>>51030273
>>51030294

Jobbing every fight is a sign of strength
>>
File: 424011-Edna_Mode.jpg (43KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
424011-Edna_Mode.jpg
43KB, 630x640px
>>51030182
You could also just import your power armor into Incredibles.

It'd probably count as an "outfit"
>>
>>51030313
I'm at American Box Art Kirby, where are the rest of you?
>>
>>51030303
>Unsounded
We don't see any reality warping on a level that goes beyond a city.

>Skullduggery
Same here

>Eragon
You need the True Name of Magic to do that, and guess what the jump bars off? Need to read between the lines before you start shitting on someone else.

>>51030257
And you need to go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>51030318
I've been trying to make sure that I have all of my most desired outfits/armors before visiting Incredibles because of how good the super suit customization options are.
>>
>>51030114
Eh. Nevermind then, that's a bit too slow for what I had in mind. Guess I'll just have to try someone with the Force Power that does that.
>>
>>51029495
Well that's just rude, honestly.
>>
>>51030313
Maybe if he stopped using his spear like a sword and his mace like a spear he'd actually win a fight now and again. That's probably the real reason he did a lot better once he upgraded to Lemon Energy, not any power boost. The Sonic Arrow weapon that it's equipped with is a bow with bladed edges, wielding it like it's a completely different weapon is how you're supposed to do it. For once, he was fighting properly.
>>
>>51030366
True Name of Magic hasn't been banned for a while.
>>
>>51030296
A character whose only power is absorbing knowledge from a touch would get fucking destroyed by Spider-Man or Static.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51030231
Aw shit, yer right

>>51030214
Unfortunately it's not clear if it's meant to be more general magic or Seidr, but here's some inspiration for ideas:

http://norse-mythology.org/concepts/magic/
http://norse-mythology.org/concepts/seidr/

>>51030222
Neat! I'll teach him the true meaning of unity-

-wait. Wait, this is the world-eating forest guy isn't he.

In that case yeah, I'll teach him the true meaning of being set on fire.

>>51030273
Seriously what's the deal with all the fruits? Are they like, reverse engineered from the alien world-eating forest or something?

Also, name me a better outfit that doesn't look like a repainted diving suit and bike helmet. Go on. I dare you

>>51030389
...He.

He does WHAT now?

Why.

Why would he do that.
>>
>>51030366
>guess what the jump bars off?
Not the true name of magic, the new jumpmaker didn't block it for the simple reason that it didn't do what it was originaly banned for doing.
>>
File: Saberface.jpg (113KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Saberface.jpg
113KB, 704x1000px
How does one woo a saberface?
>>
>>51030392
>>51030411
Oh, well I'm wrong on that one then.
>>
>>51030421
Become a Shirou clone. Or Rin clone.
>>
>>51030406
>Why would he do that.
No idea. But he keeps trying to slash at people with his spear and stab people with his mace. Kaito is a not a very good fighter,
>>
>>51030406
>Are they like, reverse engineered from the alien world-eating forest or something?

More specifically the fruit it produces.
Thread posts: 749
Thread images: 140

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.