[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /tg/. Me and my pathfinder group have been complaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Well fuck.jpg (115KB, 773x412px) Image search: [Google]
Well fuck.jpg
115KB, 773x412px
Hello /tg/. Me and my pathfinder group have been complaining about seemingly endless level one campaigns. So our Dm gave us a level 5 campaign set in the town of thousand pines ( We pointed out the similarity,and it was coincidental). Where we found the town besieged by a sea of werewolves. And by sea I mean as far as you could see there was werewolves. Long story short we fended off a half assed attack and are currently besieged. We need some ideas to help us with our furry problem.
Our party consists of a cleric, rogue, a cannibal barbarian and a sorcerer
>>
>cannibal barbarian

This sounds like a lolrandumb xD murderhobo garbage.

I'd say have the Cleric abandon their oath and pact with a demon to fix your shit, or have the cannibarb intentionally become a werewolf so his cannibalism is less cringy.
>>
>>51017569
Eh hes been biting werewolves instead of party members so we let it slide. And the moment he does ill just scorching ray him in the face a few times.
Also the cleric is a follower of nemyth varr so if we die we are fucked.
>>
where did the wolves come from?
why are they there?
who do they serve?
could they be illusions?
>>
>>51018754
Dont know.
Presumably to eat people.
Got a glimpse at the dm notes and it just said BBEG?
No we fought and killed some of them so we can assume that at least the vanguard force is real
>>
>>51017519
Become vampires?
I hope you bought a wand of fireball with your lvl 5 gold.

Other than that? build rude ass traps during the day and fuck their shit up at night.
>>
>>51017519
Traps man. Traps

Spike pits, dead ends with peasants on the roofs with rocks and pitchforks and whatever else peasants generally have.

Make choke-points with the town guard manning them so the werewolves' numbers aren't as "much" of an issue. All that sort of stuff.
>>
>>51018977
Muh nig nog
>>
Blow up the moon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.