[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you run an Evangelion style wargame based around asymmetrical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Suy6au.jpg.png (191KB, 1035x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Suy6au.jpg.png
191KB, 1035x1600px
How would you run an Evangelion style wargame based around asymmetrical warfare and bio-machines instead of regular robots?

I think you'd get to pick your Evangelion and assign a pilot to it. Each Evangelion has different set ups with equipment and armor, while the pilot cards have different synchs and stats. The mech has Health, while the pilot has Stress. When one hits zero, the mech is out of the battle.
>>
refluffed Mechwarrior
>>
File: eye twitch.gif (498KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
eye twitch.gif
498KB, 500x282px
>>51001006
Already been done
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Adeptus_Evangelion
>YOU MAKE THE CHILD
>YOU HAVE THE MENTAL ISSUES
>YOU DRIVE THE ROBOT
>YOU FIGHT THE ANGELS
>YOU GO CRAZY
>YOU TURN INTO TANG
>MAYBE SAVE THE WORLD
>IF YOU DON'T FUCK IT ALL UP
>WHICH YOU PROBABLY WILL
>>
>>51001048
That's not a wargame, anon
>>
>>51001006
The teenage pilot is like an ignition key for the robot and actually do anything. He robot is controlled remotely by a team of professionals from the military ("Pros"). The game consists in placing the Pros on a small grid in order to coordinate the attack/defense/remove of the robot in the right direction. The teen's stress still has to be managed because he or she must be awake for the robot to function.
>>
>>51001135
So the machine is powered by the heart of a forsaken child?
>>
File: c009.jpg (13KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
c009.jpg
13KB, 360x300px
>>51001135
>awake
I'd like to run a series of tests what constitutes the precise definition on "awake" for this purpose. Drugs will be involved and long term damage on the test subjects is a possibility. Please authorize this by signing these forms.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.