[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such thing as a chaste nymph? They are always described

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maiden.jpg (80KB, 512x707px)
maiden.jpg
80KB, 512x707px
Is there such thing as a chaste nymph? They are always described as free and without inghibitions compared to their human counterparts.
>>
I can see two ways to handle this.

1. A serious minded nymph who just is not that interested in sex in any way, and gets annoyed at people for assuming she's a perv, or worse, her family and friends actually being pervs.

2. A waifu nun with massively suppressed desires who gets sexually frustrated at the drop of a pin.
>>
Mymph lures male to her domain. They talk and hold hands. They snuggle and rest. When the human wakes she is gone. Nymph gets pregnant from this encounter.
>>
>>50979914
Holding hands makes you pregnant
>>
>>50979753
Look at Greek myth, there were plenty of chaste nymphs. Before Zeus or Apollo raped them
>>
I thought nymphs just decided who they slept with at their own will, therefore if she chooses nobody she would be chaste.
>>
Implying girl prancing in the forest naked is chaste
>>
>>50982069
In the context of a symbolic painting depicting the spirit of a wilderness place?

Are you calling trees and rivers sluts anon?
>>
>>50980606
Nothing beats classic mythology.

Everything is alright and then comes the godly rape train
>>
>>50982234
>Are you calling trees and rivers sluts anon?

I mean... trees kinda pollinate all over the place.
>>
Mate with a nymph
>>
>>50979753
Most nymphs were chaste. You'd get ripped apart just for looking at them. The entire point of them was to be dangerous temptations
>>
>>50979753
Sure. The nymph Daphne turned into a laurel tree to avoid being raped by Apollo.
>>
>>50979753
>inghibitions
You tried
>>
>>50979753
Oh sure, we chaste them all around the forest.
>>
>>50979753
Have them understand that the first thing most people think when they see them is "damn she's sexy". If they know that she is promiscuous, then from that point on "oh boy when do I get to have sex with the nymph, what doe I have to do to fuck the nymph" will be on their mind constantly. This could be useful to her, if she is very manipulative and cold-hearted, but more likely she would just find this very annoying. So she takes sex of the table, just decides to be fully chaste, and people see her as beautiful and pure and a person worth dealing with and being friends with in ways entirely unrelated to sex.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean she is chaste as in the virtue, she may still be completely sexually aware and unbothered by even the raunchiest of scenes, but she also is probably less excited by those things than entities who cant get as much sex as they can handle at any moment they want are, and values not playing into peoples expectations and painting herself into a corner more.

Hell, this probably is too unchaste to still be an answer to your question but maybe they even sneak off and fuck random strangers at parties or whatever on occasion, but never people she knows or cares about and never not in disguise. After all its how the sex effects her identity that's important not the sex itself.
>>
>>50980622

This.

People like to say nymphs are debased sluts because they fuck anybody. This is untrue, they only fuck men they want to fuck, and considering they're the raw embodiment of natural beauty, their standards could be pretty high!
>>
>>50985659
>>50979753

The word you guys seem to be looking for is "Celibate." A nymph that is celibate has abstained from sexual desire and has absolutely no interest in fucking you.

Chastity, however, is abstaining from "reckless" sex. A nymph who is chaste might have a husband or a boyfriend, with whom she sleeps with when the desire arises.
>>
File: bs detected.jpg (62KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
bs detected.jpg
62KB, 600x500px
Nymphs please go, no one is falling for your ruse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.