[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> After you deal with yet another local crisis, the king himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478587689734.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478587689734.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
> After you deal with yet another local crisis, the king himself summons you to his court.
> He explains that he's very impressed by your work and wants to reward you for your heroism.
> At the same time he's wary of powerful individuals, who answer to absolutely no one, doing whatever they want in his kingdom.
> He seems to be particularily upset about you killing archduke von Murderstein lately.
> While the king agrees that the archduke was a dick and likely a threat to the kingdom, you could have at least tried to consult with authorities before dispensing vigilante justice and killing an important noble.
> So the king offers you a compromise.
> Your party gets official titles and a permission to continue doing what you do, along with a wage and recognition at court.
> However, from now on you will be followed by a royal investigator, who'll make sure that you're operating within king's justice and not doing anything stupid or treasonous.
> Also, naturally, you will have to answer to the king himself and follow his orders.
What do, /tg/?
>>
Depends. Does the king have the adventurer levels to personally stop me? How about adventurers married into the family who can reasonably stop me?
>>
>>50977180
Not op, but safely assume any king has means to stop you forcibly.

Personally? I would reject the kings offer and continue my exploits in secret by donning disguises while operating in public areas. Masked hero campaign is anot engaging hook.
>>
>>50975665
>What do, /tg/?
Probably roll with it. Now I'm getting paid to kill off evil fucking nobles and scheming viziers and shit. We're the King's personal hit squad now. I'm down for that.
>>
No deal. I didn't spend this long bringing down evil and government corruption to become part of the government.
>>
>>50978145
>>50978937
These guys get the idea. While the king has good reasons to be worried about adventurers, it may be possible that he's nipping an inquiry into his past in the bud. What dark, juicy, potentially profitable secrets could he hide?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.