[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elder Scrolls-related question, /tg/. Why do the Falmer in Blackreach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Elder Scrolls-related question, /tg/.

Why do the Falmer in Blackreach have 'servants', how do they manage to break and train beings more powerful or civilised than themselves without outrightly killing them?

To top that off, what do you think of the idea of Falmer becoming a more prevalent force in the future? Right now they appear to be mostly unheard of in Skyrim, with only a few people really knowing who/what they are, and the ordinary Joe simply referring to them as "small, twisted creatures" on the rare occasions they're encountered.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>50975380
Are /v/ big on lore?
>>
>>50975558
No but these guys are 50942593

>>50975380
*rape* *rape* *rape* *rape* *rape* *rape*
>>
>>50975223
>how do they manage to break and train beings more powerful or civilised than themselves without outrightly killing them?

According to my Chinese cartoons, rape.
>>
I don't think you can find a outright canonical answer OP, you can assume it probably involved torture, Stockholm syndrome, threats, those that rebelled getting killed right next to those that didn't and what >>50975584 said
>>
>>50975624
I just thought it might be good to speculate on. There was no /testg/ thread that I could see.
>>
>>50975380
This. Or /vg/.

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP. Are you so retarded as to think you can just spam your interests here, regardless of whether or not they're traditional games?
>>
File: Vivec BINGO.png (38KB, 837x611px) Image search: [Google]
Vivec BINGO.png
38KB, 837x611px
>>
>>50975380
Fuck off.

Commander Keen rule newfag
>>
>>50975667
>There was no /testg/ thread that I could see.
Personally I don't care if you make a thread like this, but did you even ctrl-f that shit?
>>
>>50976560
morrowind and earlier may apply. skyrim doesn't.
>>
Skyrim belongs to the Nord's!
>>
>>50976584
I fucked up. Just sage the damn thing so it can die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.