[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1260: Hangover Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 86

File: JC_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50964422
>>
Question for YJ_Anon
In the Young Justice jump, does peak condition stack with other peak conditions perks?
Also what other jumps have you made? I really like this one.
>>
Jumpers!

Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider or not?

Do you normally use modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting or have fun with what is already part of the setting?

In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?
>>
File: k74lb25.jpg (169KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
k74lb25.jpg
169KB, 707x1000px
>>50970356
Fantasy worlds, it depends how good their magic is and how snarky their mythical flying beasts are.

Skyrim dragons are all like "Aren't thou envious of the Dova, for we can fly." and I came back with my Striker and some missiles.

Scifi worlds I don't change it too much, I'm more tech focused than magically focused. Strip mine a few planets, use SCP 2400 to quick grow the first generation of my daughteru army and I'm a reasonably powerful independent player with the biggest, baddest toys. I do try and play just above the natives level though, partially because I'm worried about an unseen entity thinking I'm some threat but mainly because some of my toys fucking terrify me.
>>
>Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider or not?
Nah. Not since Batman figured me out in the DC jump and sent the League to arrest my ass. Fucker never trusted me again.
>>
>>50970342
Eh, I'm not really sure. It seems a bit weird to me that stacking peak human perks would then turn you superhuman, but it's really up to you.

Young Justice, Animal Crossing (the new one; the old one was made by bancho), Fallout 4, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men, Generic Creepypasta, and Ghost Rider. I'm also working on Batman: The Animated Series.

I'd also like to do Fables (comic book), but I don't know if someone else has claimed it and I don't usually like claiming multiple Jumps at once. I also need to finish it, since I'm only about halfway through and have only just started Jack of Fables.
>>
What could a Jumper do to make the Iraq War less catastrophic? Assuming if still has to take place but you're in charge of how it's done, like in the Generation Kill jump.

Not blacklist Baath party members.
Kill Zarqawi immediately.
What else?
>>
>>50970356
depends on if the world seems like it be more fun to be a part of, or more fun to Be beyond. in the kamen rider jumps for example I was Dr. beetle master surgeon,world's foremost expert on human remodeling,and the rogue shocker kaijin who performed the sabotage on the brainwashing That allowed Takeshi Hongo to escape and started finding people who shocker had wronged and giving them upgrades and motorcycles. Later on he kept benevolently advancing science and was a great ally to Every kamen rider especially Fourze.
>>
File: raven starfire laughing.gif (27KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
raven starfire laughing.gif
27KB, 200x146px
What would your companions think of your pre-Jump self?
>>
>>50970356
>Do you normally try to hide your status as an outsider
Yes, I do most of the time. I really, really hate to stand out. Cessation of hiding typically coincides with going all-out, I don't really have any "toying" settings between "using only what's normal for the setting" and "OOC curbstomp."

>Tech in magic and magic in tech
I use whatever's normal for the setting, to keep trying new things. I'm magic-specced though, so that's what I fall back on in an emergency.

>Opposite day
I was an extremely flamboyant villain in Sugarbowl and Disney Princess.
>>
>>50970476
thousand master+ judge+ability to be more than one Place at a time or hyper speed +law:no Ranged weapons= no one gets shot or Missile launched at.
>>50970501
I don't share that side of myself, but they know it was bad enough that I do my best to run from ever being that person.
>>
>>50970501
They'd probably pity me. Not laugh at me tho. My companions are good people.
>>
>>50970501
That my hate for him is far greater than he deserves, and that I shouldn't be so ashamed.
>>
>>50970356
I've taken series of perks to ensure that there are hints of what I am for people to find. Perks like those from S&S where my legend is inserted into the framework of the world I visit. That way there's some cultural memory, however dim, of what I am. That establishes my place in the world but apart from it. From there on out, it's about using my actions to play up magic, tech, and legendary feats as necessary.

By and large I'm willing to be a mysterious side-character or advisor to the main characters, or characters other than the mains who I find interested or unduly disenfranchised. Only when there's a massive existential threat do I start cranking things up to 11 and working completely out in the open.

>>50970438
>I do try and play just above the natives level though, partially because I'm worried about an unseen entity thinking I'm some threat
This is super smart and part of the reason why I don't whip out my giant CP enhanced dong in its full glory at every available opportunity. Just because you're powerful doesn't mean you shouldn't also be cautious.

>>50970501
When I explain him its by way of allegory. Most of them knew me when I was already fairly established. Assuming that they saw things themselves and didn't find out via my explanations? Probably a little curious and a little sad.
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>50970356
Generally I do, though not very well at times. I like to try to use solely In Universe powers and abilities for as long as possible. This is partly to acclimatize myself to my new powers and partly to blend in. Being known as an outsider brings a lot of attention I'd really rather not have. The few times I have slipped up have demonstrated that fairly well.

+ After the first few years in Forgotten Realms, I basically stopped hiding any of my OOC powers and the fact I was a Magma Dragon entirely. This caused me to catch the attention of the Thay Wizards who wanted to know just what the fuck I was doing and who brought me to this plane. Things did not end well for them, since I have a bit of a hate boner for the Wizards of Thay anyways.

+ In Avatar: Korra the Barbarian, I basically slapped all chance of being treated as normal down like a spiked volleyball. And I didn't enjoy it. At all. People treated me like I was some kind of dangerous spirit and barely tolerated my presence, mostly doing do because Korra said I was mostly all right. That's what mainly influenced my desire to hide most of my powers when I could.

Generally I try to have fun with the tech that's in the setting. In Strike Witches I did have fun blending in the tech from Ring of Red, since they were so similar. I started an accidental revolution when I took design influences from the Warlock unit and made my own transforming Striker Unit. Called it Striker Armor and it was basically a Transformer. Started as a plane, turned into a mini mecha unit.

In the end, it was another time I regretted showing off out, because Military Intelligence realized how effective my new invention was and ripped me away from the 501st for the last half of my time there. It turned out for the best in the end with the Neuroi being all but eradicated by my ultra-heavy weapons platforms, but I missed my friends. I discovered that Jump I'm a little more selfish than I thought I was.
>>
>>50970466
>weird to me that stacking peak human perks would then turn you superhuman
Good point. Maybe it could give you more endurance/control?
>>
File: 1483044327952.jpg (50KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1483044327952.jpg
50KB, 600x647px
>>50967339
That was kind of the idea. Ugh, I need to fix that jump sometime.

>>50967355
COULSON IS IN A HELL OF HIS OWN DESIGN.

>>50967539
The ride never ends.
>>
>>50970501

From my last chain:

I'm actually more or less the same, but just stripped of power. My personality was always kind of cheeky and I always wanted to put a smile on people's faces, I just never really had the capability to do it on the scale or with the style I did before
In the end I think they'd recognize the seeds of the jumper, but not in the right soil or with the right care
>>
File: bender god.jpg (126KB, 985x750px) Image search: [Google]
bender god.jpg
126KB, 985x750px
>>50970356
The game I usually play consist in seeing how far I can radically change this world for the better without people actually realizing there's been out of context help. Ideally, nobody but my companions should realize I'm much more powerful than just what people of the setting would expect of their own main characters.

Given that I can inspire or guide people in a variety of ways, not to mention conceal pretty much anything I choose to, the answer is "pretty far".
>>
>>50970501
>the almighty manchild was just a regular turbo-autist at some point
Nobody was surprised.
>>
>>50970501
They'd think of pre-Jump me as someone who was nice, but also far more impatient and easily frustrated, as well as being an introvert. Jump me is more patient and slower to give into frustration, as well as a total ham. So they'd be okay with old me, they just prefer current me.
>>
>>50970501
As someone in desperate need of some motivation of any kind.
>>
>>50970356
It sort of depends on what kind of character role I'm playing for that jump. In Evangelion, I played the role of responsible adult and mentor to the pilots, so I didn't really need to reveal myself as a Jumper. Later on, in Highschool of the Dead, where I played the role of Big Bad via the Boktai Immortal boosted capstone (all undead instinctively see me as their master and the weak willed obey) and the "Them" perk tree, including Patient Zero (making me responsible for the Zombie Apocalypse), I did reveal it. I bragged about being a monster that had taken an interest in the world of humans, and decided to cause some chaos. It all depends on the role.

I rarely do the former, but I do enjoy using magic in scifi settings. I think the one time I really used advanced tech was using the Death Egg in FE:A, to fight Grima and his Risen with.

Since my roles are always changing, almost never, except for Slice of Life where I just chilled out and did nothing that major for the jump.
>>
File: 1431565995205.gif (128KB, 338x358px) Image search: [Google]
1431565995205.gif
128KB, 338x358px
>>50970501
>the parasytes are just sitting there confused, uncertain of what caused this change into current form
>the Symbiote has absolutely zero surprise, pretty much expected this
>the Coadjutor just starts laughing, amused that the ugly-ass nerd with only online friends would plunge so deep into demonhood
>Mr. Handy snarks badly, but ultimately approves of taking an opportunity when it is presented
>the magical computer after fussing over Red and thinking it was adorable, then proceeds to put her through Saitama levels of training to keep going
>>
Are there any things you don't like about certain Jumps that are otherwise great?

I understand that The Protomen doesn't really have enough to make its own Jump about, but it kind of sucks that it's tied in with the Megaman one.
>>
>>50970501
>Wow, you really WERE a fat and lazy pseudo-neckbeard. We didn't actually believe you.
>>>Yes, this is very much Not Volleyball
>But that's okay. We can FIX you
>>
>>50970901
I'm a bit disappointed by the Universal Century Gundam jump's mecha customization section. I can forgive it, since it was GundamAnon's first foray into specific jumps for each Gundam timeline instead of a generic jump for all of them. It's not a huge deal, and as the topic of "things you don't like in otherwise great jumps" suggests I think the rest of the jump more than makes up for it. But I would have liked some less Newtype-centric options. More weird Minovsky physics tricks, I think, like Variable Speed Beam Rifles, or the Minovsky Drive, or even just an I-Field Generator.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
>>50970356
I guess it really depends... So, I'm going to be going through the entire current suite of Kamen Rider Jump, in chronological order for a while.

Showa Kamen Rider Jump 057:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Tracking Device [+100]
Malfunctioning [+200]
Who’s That Guy? [+300]
Origin: Shocker Rider [-100]
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
I’ll Knock Some Sense Into You! [-100]
Even If There is No God nor Buddha [-200]
Charge Up [-300]
Gear:
Shotgun [-50]
New Cyclone [-50]
Bionic Arm [-200]
Jumper’s Guide to Incan Super Science [-400]

Hope Doesn’t Ride Alone [-200]

Ranma
Background: Scientist
Perks:
Brains of the operation [Free]
Up all night to get lucky [-200]
Monster Maker [-300]

Sabo
Background: Shock Rider
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Even if there is no God or Buddha [-200]
Charge Up [-300]

Roselyn
Perks:
Monster Maker [-300]

Ryoga
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Marcus
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Yumi
Perks:
Monster Maker [-300]

Misaka Worst
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Kazuma
Perks:
Olympian [Free]
Charge Up [-300]

Quote for the Day: "There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing in life is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -Albert Einstein

A little snippit: http://pastebin.com/6phsvnn3

>>50970501
Ranma: 'It is a Martial Artist duty to protect the weak, but this is personal.'
Yumi: 'He was cute back then too? I thought he said he was ugly...'
Misaka Worst: 'His eyes... why does he look so alone?'
SK&R: 'He looks tired.'
Marcus & Roselyn: 'The Hero?'
>>
>>50970901
>RWBY jump has Landing Strategy as the 100 CP Drop-in perk
>It's discounted, not free
>The jump doesn't make a joke about you "dropping in" from an extremely high altitude, then also giving you what you need to survive for free
I just think it was a missed opportunity is all.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50970883
>the Coadjutor just starts laughing, amused that the ugly-ass nerd with only online friends would plunge so deep into demonhood
Speaking of... If you have a build for that (assuming it's actually an Infernals Coadjutor, and not something else. In which case I will feel stupid), I'd be pretty interesting in seeing it?

Also, I missed last thread, but it's good to see you again. Still hyped for all three of the jumps you were making.
>>
>>50970947
>pseudo-neckbeard
?
>>
>>50970997
Too much of a casual/normal person to be a true neckbeard, maybe?
>>
Are there any easily survivable first jumps with perks that would make it impossible/nearly impossible to be boring?
>>
>>50970356

Totally, control of information is very important to me so ideally that never gets out unless it'd be beneficial. Mental & information warfare and junk rely on me knowing more about other people than they know about me, relatively.

>Do you normally use modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting or have fun with what is already part of the setting?
It tends to vary based on how much I can get away with without people asking too many questions. If I can sufficiently bullshit explanations for stuff using in-setting mechanics, it's in. If not, I'm likely not gonna show anyone I have it.

>In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?
Anywhere that doesn't care, or would actually be beneficial for an outsider. Creepypasta is as of yet the only example in my chain since besides hiding my nature as a normal cryptid, everything is fucked in this world for anyone "in the know" and a multidimensional traveler with weird powers is just another pebble in the gravel pit.
>>
>>50971045
Nope, there aren't as it's entirely subjective what constitutes "entertaining". Reminder that apparently people find "reality" television and the same thing every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, etc. interesting. Honestly, it's best to just ignore that rule.
>>
>>50970501
All things considered, they probably wouldn't recognize me. I tend to spend most of my time as a woman, with small amounts of time as a male with a twelfth doctor vibe.

>>50970356
Eh, sort of. I'll say something ridiculous, like 'i'm a demigod', and I actually am, if not by that specific settings rules.

I almost always have a grey goo power generator running in a mystcraft book, so yes?
>>
>>50971107
Well, the Benefactor has access to every fictional world ever. For all you know they're the ultimate patrician. Or just easily bored. Or only entertained by suffering.

>Honestly, it's best to just ignore that rule.
True.
>>
Did Cenanon ever drop a WIP for Injustice?
>>
Is X-23 a good Daughteru? Does she exist in the Xmen movies?
>>
>>50971136
He got sick and added a few more days to his projected finish date for his first WIP.
>>
>>50971130
>I tend to spend most of my time as a woman, with small amounts of time as a male with a twelfth doctor vibe.
Why not try being a woman with the same vibe?
>>
>>50970501

Half of my team wouldn't be too phased I don't think since they were among my Pokemon, and Pokemon actually made me "more" pathetic than I normally am. They have a perfect frame of reference for what I'd look and be like pre-character development basically. A couple others couldn't care less, there'd be at least one or two pitying or patronizing attitudes but I'm not terribly close to those companions anyways. I think one might actually be happy thinking about a depowered/less developed me since they have a small (but easily aggravated) inferiority complex and would like feeling more useful.
>>
>>50971169
>and Pokemon actually made me "more" pathetic than I normally am
?
>>
>>50971149
Yes and no.
She does exist in Wolverine and the X-men.
>>
>>50971177
Perhaps he was realistic during Pokemon and spent his time homeless in the woods fighting magic animals?
>>
>>50970678

I love that approach anon, it was such a cool line from a great episode and I definitely subscribe to it in Jumpchain too. I don't think I've really succeeded amazingly in most places though.
>>
>>50971149
Yes, and probobly.
>>50971191
Who is the girl in the Logan trailers other than X-23?
>>
File: 1316825370447.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1316825370447.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>50970991
Oh, jeez. Um. Um, fuck. Let me post some builds quick to get there, I did a lot of rearranging of my chain on break because I missed out on a lot of stuff for demon arc, like moving Hellsing back to #53 and putting this there:

(World of Warcraft) #71
-Faction: Alliance (Free) -Stick with what I know.
-Race: Night Elf (Free) -THAT'S RIGHT, I DID IT.
-Class: Warlock (Free) -Hoooo boy. This will be curious.
-Specialization: Demonology (Free) -Oh this is CRAZY.
-Ambidextrous (800CP) -It never hurts to stack up when I can.
-Titan's Grip (500CP) -BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! HOLDING TWO BIG WEAPONS!
-Profession: Mining (Apprentice) (450CP) -Pick this up...
-Profession: Enchanting (Apprentice) (400CP) -Pick THIS up...
-Profession: Jewelcrafting (Apprentice) (350CP) -PICK THIS UP.
-Profession: Tailoring (Apprentice) (300CP) -Aaaaand grab this too.
-Profession: Herbalism (Apprentice) (250CP) -Find all the plants!
-Profession: Blacksmithing (Apprentice) (200CP) -And we're gonna make all the things!
-Profession: Alchemy (Apprentice) (150CP) -We're also brewing everything.
-Dual Spec (0CP) -And now I have specced a Priest! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.
-Transmogrification (Free) -Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Redesign things!
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Vanilla)
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>hey, so you've got vampiric tendencies, right?
>demons have Fel in their blood
>so if you drink them, you can get some Fel
>you're a warlock, you've got this shit in the bag. You can do this.

Though considering I've got 7-8 perks that give me demonic authority, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up taking over a small cadre of the Burning Legion for shits and giggles. Yeah it's gonna look weird to see a Night Elf of all entities just up and making a demonic posse while drinking demon blood for shits and giggles, but you know what? I'm my own boss, damn it. It's not like I'm going to do the whole 'destroy Azeroth' gig.

No, I'm going on a scavenger hunt.

(1/2)
>>
What are some good hacking perks?
>>
File: 1391894733814.gif (622KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
1391894733814.gif
622KB, 375x211px
>>50971221
(2/2)

So, uh. The second Well of Eternity? Grabbing a vial of that shit. Moonwell water? Grabbing that. Kael'thas and Vash'j are gonna be in trouble because second I get into Outland I'mma grab their shit too. The well in Black Temple? Getting that water. Caverns of Time to grab some original, the wells in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms? You bet your candy ass I'm grabbing that delicious candy water. The less said about how many PLANTS I'll be jacking, the better.

But mainly? It's going to be a chop shop of demon body parts. Demons of all kinds, relics of demons, corpses of Felblood elves, Eredar if I can help it, the works. Vials of blood, muscle tissue, studies on skeletal systems, even try to grab a Dreadlord corpse if I can help it. I mean, what's one more corpse in Stratholme. The occasional feeding or two on demon blood to test effects firsthand may be a thing, but apparently it's even better when the blood is given willingly. Thus, the building of a demonic posse.

It is going to be an awkward time that is full of chaos, and the Alliance along with the Night Elves are going to hate the everloving fuck out of me. It's gonna be even worse when they find I grabbed the Skull of Man'ari, and the Xala'tath.
>>
>>50970356
Depends on what RP I decide to do in jump, I tend to enjoy something a little out of context but I don't like revealing exactly what I am.

>modern/future tech in pure fantasy worlds and magic in pure scifi setting.

Yes although I may imply a in context reasoning for it. Is it magic as the kind of crazy wizard claims or advanced alien technology?

>In which settings have you done the opposite of what you normally do?

In order to prepare for gauntlets I make it a point to train as a mundane soldier and fighter with little reliance on perks and powers.
>>
>>50971177
>>50971206

I didn't pick up many perks and the ones I did appeared more as skills that revealed themselves over time than special abilities, and I spent a great deal on my starter. So, when I arrived in the Jump and got hit by Origin Memories (Hermit) for the first time, it really was like being an incredibly socially awkward and timid ten year old leaving his house in the woods and having to brave terrifying things like "people" and "cities", but with all my old issues too. I literally skipped the first Gym Leader because the city was too big and he was too scary. I wasn't terribly involved in that first year's plot, I relied on the kindness and bravery of others while learning life lessons and getting character development, wandered about randomly with no real friends for a while and only really started trying to do the Hero thing in year two.
>>
>>50971237
And so the Garden rises once again.
>>
>>50971294
Hey NuBee. Out of curiosity, could you post your builds dor the Souls and Bloodborne jumps?
>>
File: Bloody Magpies.jpg (83KB, 528x820px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Magpies.jpg
83KB, 528x820px
>>50971237
The Blood Ravens would be proud of your ability to acquire 'gifts' Red.

I imagine that most Jumpers eventually mass of collection of artifacts so unique and powerful that any sorcerer/mage would give an arm and a leg just to study one.
>>
>>50971343

This chain I'm currently on is still pretty young so I haven't been yet, but I can grab some builds from past chains that went pretty far before I wanted something new. Gimme a second.
>>
>>50971358
If you go Blood Ravens do you get their awesome looting skills? Do their Librarians have special looting powers?
>>
>>50970356
Yes.
I tend to stick with the theme, at least where people can see.
In most mundane settings.
>>50970501
They wouldn't recognize them.
>>
>>50971358
>I imagine that most Jumpers eventually mass of collection of artifacts so unique and powerful that any sorcerer/mage would give an arm and a leg just to study one.
I certainly do, though most of it never gets used. But if it's not critical for the natives survival it goes into the warehouse.
I have tons of magical weapons lying around (because they were shiny), but the only one that sees occasional use is the Sword of the Cross for the really tough cases. Everything else i fight barehanded or with magic.
>>
>>50971398
Technically the Blood Ravens only specialty is there abnormal amount of psykers, there tendency for looting has to do with the fact that they wanted to horde information to make up for the fact that they do not know who their primarch is.

So the looting is something they learn and not an intrinsic benefit to being a Blood Raven. Don't worry most jumpers pick up looting skills that would make the Blood Ravens green with envy anyway.
>>
File: 1272478065208.png (97KB, 294x650px) Image search: [Google]
1272478065208.png
97KB, 294x650px
>>50971295
I like magical plants, okay? Besides, if they're regular plants right now, just imagine how they'll be when I plant them in the Seedbed of Chaos. Letting the embers of the Chaos Flame which I gave the embers of the First Flame to bring life and quality to these poor things. Let their magical nature grow.

>>50971358
When I hit 40k jumps again, I am going Blood Ravens once more. Glorious kek.

>>50971221
>>50971237
(Devil Survivor) #74
-Background: Programmer (Free) -...aaaaaalright. Let's get this over with.
-Conquer Your Demon (800CP) -As a demon myself, of course I'm gonna take this.
-Tech Wizard (Free) -OH LOOK. FUCKING TECHNOLOGY AND MAGITECH. Time to code it!
-Jumper Is A Genius! (500CP) (Discount) -Create COMP, learn how demons work biologically, and access to the server. ...so unwise.
-Primal Common Tongue (-100CP) -I know the demon language as a song? ... ...OOOOOOOOH MY.
-COMP (Free) -It'd be a shame if someone modified this.
-Macca (-150CP) -COINS. LOTSA COINS.
-Shomonkai Disguise (Free) -Hee. Hee. Hee.
-Naoya's Notes (-300CP) (Discount) -So. I'm gonna start coding shit. You can't stop me.
-She's A Witch!! (-200CP)
-Shomonkai Assault (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Omotesando, 20 years old

>hey look, it's a demon who's summoning other demons to study them and figure out a way to help this world while furthering her own knowledge!
>LET'S THROW ROCKS AT HER

This pretty much sums up my time here.

But WHO CARES. I know the demonic primal tongue, I've got access to all kinds of crazy COMP stuff, even more demonic biology tidbits WHO'S READY FOR SOME SPLICES, I AM, and the means to eventually replicate the servers and complete things. So, uh. Haru, was it? Haru? Yeah, I am going to help you out so hard. We gonna get Aya back, and we gonna make sure everything works out for you.

Also, I'm so gonna study these demons. And make stuff out of them.
>>
>>50971358
>>50971455
Don't forget that a Jumper has the chance to be the protagonist of a large bunch of RPGs, that alone ought to make them the patron god of kleptomaniacs everywhere.
>>
>>50971343
>>50971379

(Jump 4: Bloodborne)
-Origin: Hunter (Preset)
-Hunting Partner: Stella (700)
-Rally (Free)
-Blood Bullets (Free)
-Hunter (Free)
-Good Blood (Free)
-Charged Attack (550)
-Beast's Strength (250)
-Heirloom Hatred (-350)
-Bloodied Combat (-750)
-Threaded Cane (Free)
-Hunter Blunderbuss (Free)
-Bag of Quicksilver Bullets (Free)
-Bag of Blood Vials (Free)
-Victorian Doll (-800)
-Evelyn (Free)
-Covenant Scenario: "The Blood Beast" (-)
-Normal Scenario: "Southern Safari / The Blood Beast Route" (-) -
-Normal Scenario: "Cursed Island / Normal Route" (-)
-Nightmare Mode Scenario: "Deconstruction of Society / The Blood Beast Route" (-) -
-Hunter's Dream (-)
-Curiosity (-700)
-The Hunted (-500)
-No Guard (-300)
-Nightmare Mode (0)

The build was heavily influence by wanting to make a really good monster form and having blood powers. This included being a church experiment at base with Heirloom Hatred, heavy strengthening of Inner Beast with Beast's Strength and the Southern Safari Scenario, and applying the Siren's Cry Rune for weird aquatic great one features.

Stella was my PMD partner, brutally smart and competent, and very much required for me to not fucking die brutally out of the gate. Even then, we came close dozens and dozens of times throughout the Jump. I got some stories of what all happened, and details on the beast form I left the Jump with, but I'll just go get the Dark Souls build now unless ya'll ask about that stuff.
>>
What are the best perks for looting and locating quality loot dispensers (AKA enemies)?
>>
>>50971221
>>50971237
>>50971463
>Oh, jeez. Um. Um, fuck. Let me post some builds quick to get there, I did a lot of rearranging of my chain on break because I missed out on a lot of stuff for demon arc, like moving Hellsing back to #53 and putting this there:
Sure, storytime is good.

Delicious demon stuff from everywhere.
>>
File: 1458605070871.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458605070871.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>50970356
I normally don't drop hints about where I am and where I've come from. Due to lots of 'increases with age/willpower' magic boosts, I need to use Toggle and discretion in any settings that have long-range sensors for magic or energy, or else I set off every single alarm on the planet. It doesn't stop me from seemingly appearing places I shouldn't, knowing things I shouldn't, and generally having a smug 'I know more than you know~' attitude...and that's usually to infuriate someone into whatever keikaku I have going.

I live and breathe by magic, but I try and be subtle about it in scifi settings without it. 'Oh no, they're shooting at me! Good thing these trained soldiers are apparently really bad shots!' or 'Oh no, MC got shot in the neck! Good thing I know Exotic First Aid techniques passed down by my family for generations!'

Settings where I'm more overt tend to involve other eldritch abominations, or superhero settings where the heroes have a difficult time getting their shit together. I'm going to have a field day when MCU Part 2 comes out. Speak of...

>>50971358
Does it help I plan to steal the Darkhold and stick it in a lockbox in the Library of Eternity? I've finally picked up magpie tendencies - for magical literature.
>>
>>50971343
>>50971379

(Jump 5: Dark Souls)
-Origin: Dragon Remnant (900)
-Companion Importsx4 (700)
-Duelist (Free)
-Sense Evil (600)
-Draconic Transformation (300)
-Crossbreed Priscilla (-100)
-Estus Flask (Free)
-Box of Dragon Scales (Free)
-First Dragon Ring (Free)
-Forging Stone: Magic (-250)
-Black Dragon Armor Set (-400)
-Stalked (-300)
-Hollow (-200)
-Mimic (0)

Not much to really say on this one. Dragon Remnant best supports making myself into a better monster since it has Draconic Transformation which could be applied to any alt.form. I didn't pick up Soul Smith like I normally do because I was trying to have someone else do the crafting for once, but I did buy the Forging Stone since they couldn't afford it.

Other than that many of my standard choices remain. Getting the normal perks and items for the origin, Sense Evil, some good armor and Priscilla. I also used a pod for the Chosen Undead after they kicked my ass and we became friends. It's a real long story.
>>
>>50971509

I think Borderlands has a really good one.
>>
>>50971535

Bodacious Babes on new years day
>>
>>50971690
>Bodacious Babes
What does this reference? I see you tossing it around from thread to thread but I don't get the joke.
>>
>>50971711
He's talking about Disgaea. Disgaea has the tendency to make characters either flat or extremely busty. He's hoping for the later.
>>
>>50971509
The Gamer and SAO.
>>
File: 1242007214286.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1242007214286.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>50971535
>that spoiler
EVERYTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND I WILL NEVER FEEL SORRY.

>>50971531
Don't worry, I'm hurrying!

>>50971509
FF7, Borderlands, Ragnarok Online, Castlevania (Thief's Ring), Etrian Odyssey, Warframe, Spiral Knights, Hellgate London, the list just keeps going on if you know where to look.

>>50971463
(Devil Survivor 2) #75
-Background: JPs (Free) -You will not hold me down. At all.
-Good Soldier (Free) -This is creepy. Like, really creepy. Why.
-Crossing the Dragon Streams (700CP) (Discount) -Oh. Oooooh myyyyy... manipulating ley lines is FUN.
-Trust Me, I'm A Jumper! (300CP) -Medical skills and demon anatomy understanding? OOOH YES.
-You're So Handsome! (250CP) -I WILL LOOK GORGEOUS.
-Hee-Ho! (150CP) -Demon language, huh? AAAND GONNA USE IT.
-Wi-Fi (100CP) -Some additional assistance is good.
-JPs Uniform (Free) -Um... maybe?
-Hotsuin Family Sword (0CP) (Discount) -Enhances Dragon Stream binding powers? ...I'll think of something.
Dice Rolls: Free Choice (Osaka), 23 years old

So I've got even MORE demonic medical knowledge, extra demon language, and some... kind... of ley line gig? Manipulating them and using them? I'm admittedly uncertain of how much they can be used, but it could be a curious long-term gig. If I could create Ley Lines that would just be fucking amazing.

But really, nobody gives a shit about me here. I'm just gonna relax, do some studying, take a load off. Shit's gonna sort itself out, so may as well study as much demonic stuff as I can, right?
>>
>>50971752
So Bodacious Babes isn't a thing, per se, it's just more Disgaea.
>>
File: dt960721shc0.gif (110KB, 1200x526px) Image search: [Google]
dt960721shc0.gif
110KB, 1200x526px
Jumpers, what do you think is the strongest force in the multiverse?
>>
>>50971509
Terraria has a good one. Torchlight also has a few.
>>
>>50971788
The strong nuclear force. It's right there in the name, even.
>>
>>50971166
While I'm sure I could rock wrinkles, I don't want to.
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>50971788
Happy New Years, jumpers.
>>
File: cats.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Right, so. I watched Cats last night.

Do you guys care if that happens, or can I go back to pretending that abomination doesn't exist?
>>
>>50971690
I want flats instead.
>>
>>50971835
Please don't make a jump of that.
>>
>>50971844
It already exists.
>>
>>50971827
I'll have to agree
>>
>>50971835
>>50971844
Someone explain to me why even the jumpmaker doesn't want this thing to exist.
>>
>>50971863
It was horrible and I made the WIP in like, three hours or something. Did I mention it was horrible?
>>
File: image.png (619KB, 922x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
619KB, 922x774px
>>50971827
Seconded.
>>
>>50971358
This pic fits me so well.

Harry Potter Jump: Wait until Harry leaves and then use Accio spell to grab the Elder Wand, put it in Restricted Area, Magic Section, Weapons Aisle of Warehouse.

Total War: Shogun Jump: Swords taken from fallen foes, complete with biography and picture. Weapons Area, Non-Magical Section, Blade Aisles, Earth Forged Row, Pre-21st Century Shelf.

Lord of the Rings Jump: Walked around Mordor collecting the nine rings of the Black Riders. Hazardous Artifacts Area, Magic Section, Non-Active Row, Jewelry Shelf.

Starcraft Zerg Jump: Genetic templates of all recorded Zerg encountered or created. Restricted Area, Biological Section, Creatures Row, Xeno-Based Lifeform shelf.

Good thing I've learned how to miniaturize things because after a few hundred jumps an expanded, two floor Warehouse gets quite full.
>>
>>50971777
>Don't worry, I'm hurrying!
Don't feel too rushed? I'm just having fun reading this already.

...Though I am curious.
>>
File: 1429323646989.png (368KB, 812x458px) Image search: [Google]
1429323646989.png
368KB, 812x458px
>>50971777
(Ghost Rider) #76
-Background: Demon (Free) -Well, I guess.
-Satanic Strength (Free) -DEMON STRONK.
-Heart's Desire (800CP) -Nothing wrong with knowing.
-Command Spirit (400CP) -Demons will follow.
-Binding Ritual (0CP) -And in turn, I will strengthen them.
-Blackhearted (-300CP) (Discount) -Increased power and immunity to some demonic weaknesses? NICE.
-Spirited (-600CP) -All my demonic powers are increased? ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-Suffering of the Innocent (-500CP)
-Demonic Disturbance (-300CP)
-Sold Soul (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 21 years old

>all demonic powers are augmented, which means the Chaos Flame
>Seedbed of Chaos is augmented
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

>extra demonic authority, and the ability to actually bind demons into people to give them powers
Oh fuck the hell yes.

>but hey, guess what? You're going to have to deal with some loved ones getting in trouble
...I don't have companions at this point but SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

>the Devil owns your soul and you must be his bitch unless you win it back in some way
>Mephistopheles is also angry and keeps sending demons at you over and over
>mfw the Devil is letting this happen and Mephistopheles is totally giving me more material to eventually plan my takeover of Hell

[LAUGHS DEMONICALLY]

So, uh. Yeah. The material plane probably isn't going to see much of me. As I am going to be busy casually gaining the loyalty of some demons. Of course, most worlds don't have demons as nice people. You try to be nice and they stab you in the back. They laugh at you and claim you're weak, that you have no right to command them. As such, you need to sometimes treat demons like orcs... and you win their loyalty by murdering half of them and making the other half swear fealty through bittersweet tears.

That's fine. I needed some new furniture.

Then there's the issue of what I got in Actraiser. Remember how there's the 'Pure Evil, No Pulp' perk? Where you absorb sin for a lot of energy? Hell.

(1/2)
>>
>>50971913
>Lord of the Rings Jump: Walked around Mordor collecting the nine rings of the Black Riders. Hazardous Artifacts Area, Magic Section, Non-Active Row, Jewelry Shelf.
You know, I've come to believe that the best Ring of Power one could get out of the LotR Jump would be one you custom-built for yourself, after having studied Celebrimbor and Sauron's work.

All the other ones were cursed and/or made for lesser masters.
>>
File: 1441840262364.png (158KB, 1203x881px) Image search: [Google]
1441840262364.png
158KB, 1203x881px
>>50971957
(2/2)

That's right. Hell. It's full of sinners, it's full of asshole demons, it's full of various forms of corruption and sin. Which means a crap ton of energy for me to take in. Even better, the jumpmaker said at one point that if you used enough of it on a person... you could potentially purify them of sin as you drain it all. With how spirits work in Ghost Rider, how do you think it's going to look?

>"Hey, you hear what happened to Zorath?"
>"No, what happened?"
>"That psycho demon lady found him. Dragged him out of his castle and made some black stuff pour out of him. ...fucker turned into an earth spirit before our eyes. He wanted to hug a deer afterwards."
>"Oh, FUCK. I'm not getting made into that, fuck that noise."

The Devil is going to have a very fun time at the negotiation table once he sees what has been brought as a bartering chip. See, this is what happens when you don't read the fine print too much or say, realize what's happening in your own backyard. I don't know how he's going to react to some upstart bitch taking over everything he has by absorbing all the sins and using the absurd demon loyality perks to gain command, but the look on his face will be priceless.

>>50971938
It's the very next one.
>>
>>50971964
Of course I could learn to make one better eventually.

I just like collecting mementos and rare items and what says that more than nine of the original rings of power.

I have their restored armor collected as well in the Hall of Foes (not to be confused with the Hall of Hoes, a much more fun hall).
>>
>>50972028
>(not to be confused with the Hall of Hoes, a much more fun hall)
That's not a very nice way to speak of your Companions' housing arrangements.
>>
>>50971974
As a demon could we expect a better dental plan or at least more vacation days with the change in management?
>>
>>50970356
Depends on the setting. I have no qualms against just leaning back and chillaxing like a ballah when I can get away with it, but if going full reveal can fix things or save people, I will do so without hesitation.

Though, I've no problems mixing it up as nessecary.

Man, Negima was a fun jump.
>>
File: Up high!.gif (939KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
Up high!.gif
939KB, 500x211px
>>50972070
>That's not a very nice way to speak of your Companions' housing arrangements.
>>
>>50972028
>>50972070
>Hall of Hoes
Many a hotdog has been tossed down that hall, and legend states that when the wind blows you can hear a particularly haunting whistle.
>>
>>50972135
Still not as bad as the Hall of Woes.
>>
File: keanu.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>50972156
Which is itself better than the Hall of Whoas.
>>
>>50970501
Come to think, given that my longest group of companions first met me when I was a quadriplegic with cybernetic limbs and playing the part of a bitter cripple, they'd probably be fairly surprised.
>>
>>50972156
I hear the Hall of Toes is decorated with the severed digits of the creator's enemies.

I bet he has a foot fetish.
>>
>>50972173
Would the Hall of Shows be full of stages or cinema theatres?
>>
File: 115877.jpg (22KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
115877.jpg
22KB, 506x316px
>>50972173
The Hall of Hooas?
>>
>>50972188
Yes, and it would be located next to the Hall of Blows, one side of which would be those entries unfit for the Hall of Shows.
>>
>>50970901
Van Helsing's note for Infectious Bite.
>>
>>50970356
I only keep it on the DL in more mundane settings. I go full Jumper in cape settings.

I use whatever I feel like at the time. It's always fun to sucker punch (literally or metaphorically) someone with something they don't think exists and haven't prepped to deal with.

SCP Foundation. Normally my Jumper is a more personable Rick Sanchez with a lewd streak a mile wide, but that's non-conducive to survival in place like that. I was like a hermit crab in that jump, always had one foot in my Warehouse.
>>
>>50972188
That Hall is tacky, you should visit the Hall of Prose.
>>
File: 1428015213990.jpg (12KB, 160x223px) Image search: [Google]
1428015213990.jpg
12KB, 160x223px
Perks for avoiding PSTD?

Perks for transitioning back to civilian life after defeating the BBEG?

>inb4 jumpers don't get PTSD because they ARE the traumatic event
>>
>>50971711
>What does this reference
>but I don't get the joke.

Bodacious Babes is no laughing matter

>>50971752

>He's talking about Disgaea

Yes

>He's hoping for the later.

Not necessarily

>>50971841

>I want flats instead.

>He thinks flat girls can't be Bodacious Babes

You all have much to learn about Bodacious Babes
>>
>>50972252
Fearless from Mass Effect
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50970356
I usually try to play "by the rules" of the universe I'm in, because it's more fun that way. Though "by the rules" means that if I'm in Avatar, for example, I'm allowed to use any and all Fire based abilities I have, if I can reasonably bullshit them as "fire bending"

I do the opposite and embrace the madness of Jumper town only when it's fun, like say Worm or 40k, or when I absolutely need to to survive, like 40k.

>>50970501
>Justice.
Why does he just sit on the computer doing nothing all day?
Honestly I have so many damn companions, including non-waifus, that It would take too long to properly catalogue how they would all react.
I have everything from Dante to fucking Swords Of Justice Pokemans to Mordred to Momonga and Aura

>Stalwart Tiger
....Is there a difference I'm supposed to be noticing?

>>50970883
Also sound about right for Justice.
Though he didn't go full Demon.

>>50971169
Yeah, you make a point.
Alakazam(Alice) and Ninetails(Trisha) especially wouldn't be surprised. Because of my Mental Bond with Alice, and Soul Bond with Trisha.

>>50971237
I approve of this kleptomania.

>>50971358
Fuck yeah I do. Both stuff I steal, usually because it's awesome or because I want to do something with it, and stuff I've made. I have a whole section of my Warehouse dedicated to magical and/or cool hats.

>>50971777
Storytiem, delicious

>>50971788
LOVE & JUSTICE!

>>50971913
>Hazardous Artifacts Area, Magic Section
I don't know if I should be amused or happy that me and random anon both sort dangerous shit like this
Rings, Denarians, Evil Books, etc.

>>50971964
Honestly? I'mma head north to Angband to see if I can dig up any Melkor artifacts.
>>
So I was bored and figured that since I like reading about people's jumps I'd try reading fanfics, see if there was anything good.

Can someone explain why there are 37,500 fanfics about Sonic the Hedgehog and why so many involve smut?

I need to find my brain bleach.
>>
File: 1470759190731.jpg (73KB, 553x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470759190731.jpg
73KB, 553x720px
>>50972099
Full dental, some vacation days, and the construction of a resort.

>>50971957
>>50971974
>>50971938
>>50970991
(Exalted: Infernals) #77
-Caste: Defiler (Free) -I am a sorceress and a demonologist, first and foremost.
-Favored: Szoreny, the Silver Forest (Free) -I will show others what they are capable of. I will ensure others are strong.
-Background: Savant (Free) -Book smarts, to understand the knowledge of Hell.
-Yozi-Kin (800CP) -Oh my goodness, I need this for demonics. Yozi-Kin of Ligier.
-Peer of Hell (200CP) -I am more than a mere demon. I am greater.
-Savant's Understanding (Free) -Remembering the First Age is pretty nice.
-Vitriolic Craftsman (0CP) (Discount) -Hell to the yes, more demonic crafting.
-Orphan Club of the Devil-Tiger (-600CP) -We're going to start on part one of my plan.
-Remember the Past (-650CP) (Discount) -Even greater understanding of First Age wonders!
-You Are Not Me (-750CP) (Discount) -Onward to ever glorious wonders, part two of my plan.
-Beautiful and Terrible (-1150CP) -I need maximum beauty. Maximum.
-Prince of Hell (-1200CP) -The air of nobility alone is worth this.
-Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi (-1400CP) -Heeeeell yes, time to make magics.
-The Inner World (-1800CP) -Turning my inner self into a manse will be beneficial in the long run.
-Staff of Forbidden Light (Item Free) (Discount) -Advisement and focusing of sorceries is good.
-Chalcanth (Item Free) -The life force of a demon will be a fine crafting tool.
-Purest Vitriol (Item Free) -I am also going to need this.
-Exotic Components (Item Free) -And with that I have plenty of materials I need.
-Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain (-1700CP)
-Horrible Coadjutor (-1600CP)
-Omen Weather (-1500CP)
-A Hellish Rival (-1300CP)
-Love of Adjoran (-1100CP)
-Return of the Infernal Jumper (-800CP)
-Prison Break (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -

I GOT GREEDY.

(1/3)
>>
File: Laughing animu grils.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing animu grils.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>50972373
>He looked up Sonic Fanfics
>He didn't expect the fanfic community to be riddled with badly written smut.
>>
File: 1436204505437.jpg (24KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
1436204505437.jpg
24KB, 236x334px
>>50972385
(2/3)

So apologies Mardukth, I have no idea what kind of Coadjutor I should have, or how it should be reflected on me, or what I should do for appearances regarding my Yozi-Kin thing. But I wanted to grab it because MORE DEMON STUFF and that's kind of fun. Always get the opportunity for demon stuff, though why all the green? I'm not sure why Infernals have all the green, even if it'll go well with all the Fel stuff.

Also, fucked if I know how themes work.

But let's break it down. I am:

-Made to act more hammy
-My coadjutor is fucking useless and annoying
-Creation wigs the hell out if I am to reach outside of Malfeas
-I've got a rival who apparently doesn't like me and enjoys sabotaging me
-Adjoran lurves me, HOLY SHIT RUN AWAY FROM THAT GET AWAY. GET. AWAY. LEAVE ME ALONE.
-When I leave Malfeas' asshole, I need to take at least one Yozi with me
-I am stuck inside Malfeas' asshole

So, uh. Yeah. I have got my work cut out for me considerably. It is going to take a very long time to get out of there with getting sabotaged, and having another Yozi hunting me down like a stalker. I do not like stalkers. Why do stalkers have to be a thing. Fuck everything. I mean okay, on the plus side Szoreny and his boarfriend are planning to stab everyone else in the back, so it'll be easier if I only have to break them out, but at the same time there's the issue of needing to make sure everyone else doesn't find out so they throw me in the Basilica of Torments or whatever they enjoy using to punish Infernals.

Can you tell already that I have no idea what I'm doing?
>>
File: 1277676448241.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277676448241.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>50972404
(3/3)

But on the plus side... demonic sorceries, I've got an ABSURD demonic authority perk, I've got a lot of know-how into the creation of First Age stuff as well as some pretty sick demonic crafting perks... another voice in my head helping guide me, and the know-how to eventually go Devil-Tiger when I leave the setting and not get all of creation gang-banging me. Also, most importantly I am as good looking as hell. Along with a kickass sorcery staff and the materials to keep forging things/using demons in crafting for a long, long time. I wonder if I can make clothes out of demons? ...or food!

So it's not as if I'm shit out of luck, I've still got a lot to work with. A ton of demonic things to call upon, a bunch of respect, more than enough materials... hey, maybe I can use the Gouma-Den/Jakyou Manor and other things to keep summoning THOSE demons and continue getting amazing materials that way! Monster Hunter/Etrian Odyssey lets me make equipment out of parts, so I'll be using the whole thing. So really, I might become a smith/a demonic doctor infusing cultists of other Yozi by giving them demonic parts. Maybe that's why the other Yozi love me, I can buff up their forces.

...I really wanted to buy a Manse. I really did. But finding how absurdly touchy the geomancy is, it felt like a poor idea. So I just kind of went with Inner World instead. No idea how the hell I'm gonna eventually work on that. Or how to design it. But it's going to be a long time I'm there, so I can perfect my trade.

After ten thousand years, fueled by the fucking salt of my situation creating untold power of hatred, I will be free.
>>
>>50972373
Poe's Law, man. Never just dive into the cesspool of fanfiction, go to someplace and ask for recommendations first.
>>
>>50972399
>that gif again
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>50972385
>Yozi-Kin of Ligier.
I approve of these shenanigans

>Only Inner World
Sadness, but I can understand why

>Love of Adorjan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>50972404
>HOLY SHIT RUN AWAY FROM THAT GET AWAY. GET. AWAY. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Don't scream, she likes that.

>>50972422
>I wonder if I can make clothes out of demons? ...or food!
Yes, and "Yes" but only in the normal way you make food from a living being.

>No idea how the hell I'm gonna eventually work on that. Or how to design it.
Put The Garden, and your Wells. in there. As a centerpiece.
>>
>>50972404
>So apologies Mardukth, I have no idea what kind of Coadjutor I should have, or how it should be reflected on me, or what I should do for appearances regarding my Yozi-Kin thing.
Well, as a Defiler you don't have many great options for Coadjutor, at least going by canon. The listed First Circles descending from SWLiHN are kind of lame, especially if vanity is a concern. I'd say just make up a First Circle species with aesthetics you like.
>>
>>50972399
Sonic games/show must carry a terrible curse to corrupt innocent minds to create the horrors I've seen.

>>50972404
>When I leave Malfeas' asshole
-Rereads sentence again
"Huh, I'm disgusted...yet intrigued."
>>
>>50972249
Prose is fine and all but at the end of the day the jumper just wants to have a good time in the Hall of
LOLs
>>
>>50972517
Well it's not wrong.

All of the Yozis and Demons were shoved up there.
>>
>>50972373
From what I've seen in FFN, there's always some kind of pattern in it.

Fairy Tail has some betrayal shit happening to Lucy or characters acting OOC for the sake of their ship.

Naruto has alot of crap ranging from the main character getting raped to being abused far more than canon actually had, and even more fetish pandering.

Kamen Rider has a lot of bad sef-insert crap. Among other things.

Worm has Alt-power Taylor fics.

Digimon has a fuck-ton of yaoi.

Pretty sure I'm not even anywhere close to scratching the surface.
>>
>>50972422
>I wonder if I can make clothes out of demons? ...or food!
I recommend using Perronelle for your demon-clothes, or possible Firmin. As for demon food, chalcanth is already edible. I'm sure you could do some molecular gastronomy stuff to make it have whatever texture you wanted without needing to forge it into a relic, first.
>>
File: 1276121044893.gif (208KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1276121044893.gif
208KB, 400x225px
>>50972517
It's how the Yozi were trapped. They stuffed everyone inside Malfeas' asshole, then turned him inside out and sewed him inside his own asshole. I am not making this up.

>>50972516
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

>>50972479
>laughing at Adjoran
Firstly, you can fuck off.

>Don't scream, she likes that.
HOW CAN I NOT SCREAM AT THIS TORMENT.

>Sadness, but I can understand why
Part of it is not wanting to be TOO greedy. The other part is I wasn't comfy with Descending Hierarchy as I would pretty much be manifesting demons of myself only to put them on the carving block.

>>50972551
>I recommend using Perronelle for your demon-clothes, or possible Firmin
I have no idea what those are.

>As for demon food, chalcanth is already edible.
...really?
>>
>>50972373
You poor sorry fool.

When it comes to mainstream media like Sonic or Naruto you go instead to fan fiction recs, that will cut down on about 70% of the complete garbage fics out there. Naruto fanficiton is so infamous for overpowered OOC Naruto and other characters that we put an actual drawback in the jump for it.
>>
Is forging one of my own second or third circle demon into an item a waste? I get the item would be awesome but wouldn't I be reducing my forces by one extremely powerful demon?
>>
>>50972566
>HOW CAN I NOT SCREAM AT THIS TORMENT.
Play music rather than scream. She loves screams, but detests and avoids all other loud noises.
>>
>>50972373

You really underestimated the perversion and stupidity of many fanfic authors. Like 90% of the stuff produced for every given series is trash. Many authors are just publishing their self-serving fantasies, self-inserts and ideals. Surprise surprise, the only people who think that's a good idea suck at writing, taking criticism and spell check.

There is good stuff buried under the garbage, but you gotta be willing to dig for it, and that takes real dedication.
>>
>>50972566
Well, kinda. They turned him inside out, jammed everybody up in that asshole, THEN stitched him shut. But that's all semantics.
>>
>>50972566
>>50972516
To clarify, your choices are: an evil deer made of worms, a screaming bug-sword-cloud, a greasy chicken lizard, and a penis-face mole.
>>
>>50972566
>I have no idea what those are.
Oh, sorry. Perronele are basically symbiotes from Marvel, First Circle demons that serve as shapeshifting clothes/armor for their summoners. Firmin, meanwhile, are demons who are kind of like 3D printers, capable of extruding an ooze that they can shape into various tools. Demonic tailors like to work with them, since they can make cloth. Given that demon-crafted artifacts work better if said demon has a nature appropriate to the artifact, those would be your best to work with.

>...really?
Yeah. Chalcanth is actually considered a delicacy in both Malfeas and those rare parts of Creation that have access to it. It can be used to make artifacts, sure, but it's also a great drink. It even restores your Essence. Sure, you have to deal with flashes of memory from the demon that was made into it, but a lot of people actually enjoy that part. So yeah, just take those tricks chefs use to make gels out of liquids and make solid chalcanth treats.
>>
>>50972580
No, once you turn a Demon into an Artifact you can make a new one to replace it. It's actually very efficient.
The problem is that when you make a Demon you get an "Intimacy" towards them, because they are part of you.

Not sure how that would pan out if you made them for the sole purpose of being turned into an item though.

In one game I used a Custom Charm to make a Fetich Soul, then armed and armored him with items made from other Third Circles.
>>
>>50972566
>It's how the Yozi were trapped. They stuffed everyone inside Malfeas' asshole, then turned him inside out and sewed him inside his own asshole. I am not making this up.

.....Japan made this, didn't they?
>>
>>50972373
If you dig deep enough into the pit that is fanfiction you might find one or two good ones, unfortunately they'll be lewd.

If you want decent, non erotic, fanfiction you are just asking the internet for too much.
>>
>>50972633
Worst.

White Wolf did.
>>
>>50972633
Westerners trying to imitate China, actually.
>>
>>50972609
You know, actually, given that she took the drawback for an unhelpful Coadjutor, a Tomescu (the screaming bug-sword-clouds) could be a good choice. Have hers be a Tomescu that's too busy screaming all the time to help her. And they're probably the least ugly of the canon SWLiHN demons.
>>
>>50972534

You haven't, not even close. Bad fanfiction develops twisted forms of culture since bad authors are lazy and basically steal cliches from other bad authors. It's why in some mediocre stories you start seeing themes that don't exist in the series but get played straight and without explanation in the story, because at that point the cliche is so widespread that you'd have to have been living under a rock to not know.

It's like the "council" in shitty Naruto fanfics. The council is like two people in the series and barely a council. In fanfiction there's like fifty representatives and they all clamor for stupid shit so Sarutobi can be overruled or "look like a badass" by intimidating them into submission with lazily written threats.
>>
>>50972649
>they're probably the least ugly of the canon SWLiHN demons
Only because you can't see them though.
>>
>>50972627
>No, once you turn a Demon into an Artifact you can make a new one to replace it.
Really now. . . that gives me some ideas. I'll have to avoid getting too attached to any of them though.
>>
>>50972385
>>50972404
>>50972422
Splendid. Well worth the wait.

>So apologies Mardukth, I have no idea what kind of Coadjutor I should have, or how it should be reflected on me, or what I should do for appearances regarding my Yozi-Kin thing.
That's okay.

>Can you tell already that I have no idea what I'm doing?
A little. It's fun.

>>50972516
>>50972566
>>50972609
She's not a Defiler though. As an Orphan Cub, you can pretty much choose any kind of demon.

Also, she's also be able to pick demons of Szoreny with him as Favored.

>>50972479
>Don't scream, she likes that.
Well, she's kinda tsundere about it. She'd probably try to smother the screaming.

>>50972566
>...really?
Yeah. Chalcanth is apparently delicious. It gives you essence and flashes of memory in a great high.
>>
>>50972609
...yeah I'm finding something else. How the fuck does Szoreny have that stuff.

>>50972608
The point is, everyone is inside a giant asshole.

>>50972621
...huh. I'm going to have to study those and make sure I can add them to the collection of my Gouma-Den. Being able to summon them and work with them would be pretty kickass.

Also, that is amazing. I'm going to try and do all kinds of demon food with it.

>>50972649
Oh my goodness why. And I picked Szoreny, not SWLiHN.
>>
File: I'm fine, I'm fine.gif (467KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fine, I'm fine.gif
467KB, 500x375px
>>50972534
>>50972633
>>
>>50972640

They exist anon, I've seen those unicorns. By god don't ask me where they are now but I've seen them with my very own eyes.
>>
>>50972669
>She's not a Defiler though. As an Orphan Cub, you can pretty much choose any kind of demon.
Huh. Good point, I missed that she took Orphan-Cub. Well, nevermind, then.

>Also, she's also be able to pick demons of Szoreny with him as Favored.
Wait, what? You can do that? I thought your Coadjutor had to be a demon of the Yozi in charge of your Caste, since they were the ones that handled the Exaltations.
>>
>>50972422
Manses in Exalted can be constructed to be Indestructible and Self-repair.

Just so you know.

I mean, I'm looking out for you, Red. Hope this helps.

Have fun~
>>
>>50972534
>Worm has Alt-power Taylor fics.
I enjoy these far too much. I'm addicted.
My favorite is Si Vis Pacem.
>>
>>50972656
I knew that wasn't the surface, that was just the metric fuck-ton of snow that was on the surface and all I got was the metaphorical handful.

Hell I even remember how those Naruto fanfics had people drug his food so he won't become a 'Genius' ninja or how they have him wear orange so they can spot him better at night so they can kill him.

I still find it hard to believe I thought that crap was 'cool' at one point, but I know I have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>50972676
>Also, that is amazing. I'm going to try and do all kinds of demon food with it.
Do note that you can actually reconstitute a demon from chalcanth. So it's debatably the case that you're eating a still-living being, just one that's in a quiescent state where it's incapable of conscious thought. Take that into account when considering the morality of such things. I'd advocate creating custom demon types just for eating, not all First Circles are conscious.

>>50972698
Yeah, but the geomancy of the area they draw on can still be disrupted, at which point the Invulnerable and Self-Repair functions stop working. So it doesn't make them any less delicate, it just spreads that delicateness out over a region. Instead of having to smash your temple-fortress, your enemies have to despoil the surrounding countryside. Takes more time, possibly, but probably easier to do.
>>
File: __the_living_armour_by_kiyo.jpg (206KB, 600x1091px) Image search: [Google]
__the_living_armour_by_kiyo.jpg
206KB, 600x1091px
>>50972566
>Perronele

Here's an example of what they look like.

The armour, not the girl.
>>
>>50972754
That's just something they can look like. They're shapeshifters, and normally they try to blend into the wearer's skin. But yeah, they can look pretty sexy, too.
>>
>>50972745
There isn't inherently wrong with you liking those, per say. Just that there's a sort of pattern to these fics.

Though I've never really been a fan of reading fanfics on fandoms I don't really know about, and from what I've heard about Worm. It probably won't be my cup of tea.
>>
>>50972749
I'll have to do that, yeah. Though the Jakyou Manor summons demons as a physical body and the majority of their spiritual energies, but the consciousness is completely gone. Basically leaving a body. So I could use that for nommings.

>>50972754
...okay I'm not going to lie. Make it a bit more modest and I'll WANT one. I'm totes gonna summon those.
>>
>>50972754
>Lewd symbiote outfits just like in my Japanese hentais
>>
How can you actually get out of the prison if you take the drawback that traps you in Malfeas?
>>
>>50972784
>Lewd symbiote outfits
Redundant.
>>
File: a95bf416494cbd925b57032bc6fe55f8.jpg (764KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
a95bf416494cbd925b57032bc6fe55f8.jpg
764KB, 900x1125px
>>50972385
Holy crap is it good to see you back again. As entertaining as ever.

>>50972754
I /may/ have to forgo my usual dislike of Exhalted if it can net me clothes like that. Because, hot damn.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (244KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
244KB, 1536x2048px
>>50972534
>Fairy Tail has some betrayal shit happening to Lucy

I never understood this. What's wrong with Lucy? She isn't Best Girl, but she's not terrible either.
>>
>>50972534
>>50972598

A good novel/anime/video game satisfies and entertains the reader/player. A bad novel/anime/video game makes you want to bang your head against a wall and ask why are the characters to stupid.

On the other hand a good fanfiction, rare as they might be, has the reader commenting about how this is even better then canon. A bad fanfiction however causes the reader to want to drink brain bleach in order to remove the memories of it.

Fanfiction does not have the editors and need for a publisher that filters out the truly shit ideas that fanfiction is littered with.
>>
>>50972754
That belongs in the Hall of Hoes
>>
>>50972749
>Takes more time, possibly, but probably easier to do.

For a given value of easy, sure. Armies are alot more visible than some stealthy Exalt sneaking into your manse to indulge in some geomantic redecorating.

Just throwing out options.
>>
>>50972805
People who write those fics ship Natsu/Lucy, spo they have to find a way to make Lisanna be teh evulz. Some sort of horrible decelption that causes everyone to hate and turn their backs on Lucy, only for Natsu to eventually discover the truth and go to her, is the usual method. You see it occasionally in Naruto, too, with upset Sasuke/Sakura shippers bashing Karin that way. It's dropped off now that Sasuke/Sakura is canon, though there was a brief resurgence after the silly plot point where Sarada briefly thought Karin was her mom.
>>
>>50972799
Personally I question why everyone wants one. I'm betting it has tentacles on the inside or something.
>>
>>50972805
Look man I don't know, probably because in there twited minds they think that Lucy isn't badass enough to be in top tier fights some thing something some-thing muh pairings, I wanna mek Lucy badass, give her kwel majik. I want my totaly not self-insert-original-character to be Lucy's husbando, muh waifu.
>>
>>50972840
Yeah, but if you've got an Invulnerable Self-Repairing manse people probably aren't sending ninjas to sabotage it in the first palce.
>>
Your Coadjutor can either be a demon from your caste or favored Yozi right?
>>
>>50972798
Clever planning.
>>
>>50972824
But on the other hand, it doesn't have the author being bullied into doing dumb things by execs who don't actually understand the fanbase. It's a wash, really.
>>
>>50972745
Link?

>>50972783
They are pretty great. In-RP Stalwart Tiger uses them to enhance his Soldiers, normal Mortals, and he usually gives them to the old or wounded since they can act as prosthetics.

>>50972805
Because some shippers have this really weird mentality of "This person is close to a member of my ship, so they must die or be evil in order to make way for my ship"
It's fucking retarded, you can have a close friend of the opposite gender and still be with someone else
This mentality might be at its' worst in the Harry Potter fandom. I might ship Harry/Hermione, but god damn all of this "Ron is as bad as a Deatheater" shit.

>>50972847
>everyone to hate and turn their backs on Lucy, only for Natsu to eventually discover the truth
Oh, that horseshit. I thought he meant "make Lucy evil or die so Natsu can get with someone else"

Same mentality, different result.
>>
>>50972784
>>50972804
>>50972826

It's Exalted.

The setting with the loli-prostitute version of the Unconquered Sun running around Malfeas, the gender-swap torture ghost brothel kicking around in the Labyrinth, and whatever the flying fuck the Dragonblooded Dynasts are up to last tuesday.

It is lewd as all get out. It doesn't even try to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>50972853
If you want it to, sure. Perroneles are very accommodating demons. But no, aside from the implications of them being perfectly skin-tight in their default state, there's nothing inherently lewd.
>>
>>50972861
Caste.

Your Coadjutor is the Demon who delivered your Infernal Exaltation.
>>
>>50972861
I don't remember by canon desu
>>
>>50972873
>Oh, that horseshit. I thought he meant "make Lucy evil or die so Natsu can get with someone else"
That would be a Lucy bashing fic, not a Lucy betrayal fic.
>>
>>50972882
>loli-prostitute version of the Unconquered Sun
Is this real? Because if so it's hilarious.
>>
>>50972902
Fair enough.
>>
>>50972906
We talked about it last thread and other thread before them. Her name is Ipithymia. She's one of Malfeas' third circle demons. Meaning, she's a major component of who he is.
>>
>>50972824
>has the reader commenting about how this is even better then canon
While that may be true in the case of a really good writer who actually deserves that kind of praise.

FFN has terrible writers and an arguably even worse fanbase. I remember someone saying how they criticized this bad fanfic and the fans of said fanfic went rabid over the guy. They'll believe Naruto raping every girl and adding them to his private harem while killing Sasuke makes the thing immediately better than canon.
>>
>>50972906
Yes. She's a Third Circle Soul of Malfeas, her "True Form" is a Red Light District, an entire street covered in brothels. Her "Humanish" form acts as a prostitute in said district, she looks like a loli Sol Invictus.
>>
>>50972534
>characters acting OOC for the sake of their ship.

Well that's certainly not restricted to fairy tail. If there are ships, there will be people deciding that characterization shouldn't get in the way of it.
>>
>>50972916
>>50972933
Is Malfeas trying to make some kind of statement with this?
>>
>>50972906
Yes. Ipthymia's one of Malfeas's Third Circle Demons, and probably embodies his shameful fascination with the Unconquered Sun and his Solar Exalted who threw Malfeas down. As such, her landscape form is the red-light (or rather, gold-light) district of the Demon City, and when she appears as a mortal her form is a four-armed girl who looks just a little too young for how provocative her clothing is.
>>
>>50972924
It might be just me, but nothing turns me off a fanfic faster than reading "Don't like, Don't read" in the description or an AN in the first chapter.
It 9/10 it means they are a terrible author who also doesn't take criticism well.

>>50972966
"I fucking hate Sol Invictus and want to insult or humiliate him in any way possible"
Malfeas Love/Hates Solars and Humans, he just hates Sol Invictus.
>>
>>50971913
>Harry Potter Jump: Wait until Harry leaves and then use Accio spell to grab the Elder Wand
Doesn't Harry destroy the Wand before disposing of it?
>>
>>50972534
Harry Potter has a fuck ton of betrayal as well. Also slash. Lots and lots of slash.
>>
>>50972746

You have no reason to feel ashamed anon, we were all twelve with shit taste at one point in our lives. You are just another comrade in this war with no sides, no good, only evil.

>>50972824

I can't agree more. When you find that really great fanfic that closes loopholes caused by a series progressing too fast or too far, one that develops characters in ways you couldn't have imagined, and tells the old story better or a new, great story with the same cast it's like winning the lottery.
>>
>>50972989
No, he just disposes of it.

>>50972994
It also has tons of "Dursleys regularly beat him, to the point of broken bones."
>>
>>50971777
>Chilling out and relaxing
>in DeSu 2
>Where the world gets erased and everyone dies right as the main cast goes to confront Polaris
...uh, Red...
>>
>>50972966
Yes. It's a statement of how ashamed he is by his current existence. Just like Ligier embodies the greatness of the Primordial King that Malfeas can never be again, and therefore is hugely embarrassed for his progenitor, Ipthymia probably embodies his dual fascination/hatred of the Unconquered Sun. Portraying him as both something that many would desire, but also something that no mature adult would touch.
>>
>>50972989
only in the movies.
>>
>>50972633
It's not literally his asshole. He's a fucking city, he doesn't even have one.

>>50972676
>How the fuck does Szoreny have that stuff.
He doesn't. That's all She Who Lives.

Szoreny has... No examples I can think off of the top of my head, actually. Hm...

>>50972690
>Wait, what? You can do that? I thought your Coadjutor had to be a demon of the Yozi in charge of your Caste, since they were the ones that handled the Exaltations.
Think so, yeah?

>>50972861
The Yozi of whom you have an Urge. So often more likely to be your Favored one, but can be either.

At least, that's what I remember. Would have to check to be entirely sure.
>>
>>50972994
Don't forget "Dumbledore and those Weasleys the author doesn't like (most often Molly, Ron and Ginny) were evil all along". You can't have a shitty Harry Potter fic without that.
>>
File: 1475963560676.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475963560676.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>50973019
>mfw
Well, goes to show what happens when I have no idea how the plot goes. So. No relaxing, then.

>>50972873
>They are pretty great. In-RP Stalwart Tiger uses them to enhance his Soldiers, normal Mortals, and he usually gives them to the old or wounded since they can act as prosthetics.
Mother FUCK I need them more, now.
>>
>>50972994
And Harry/Hermione/Ron being Dark Lords. And rationalism.
>>
>>50973059
You have Yozi sorcery, summon as many as you want.
>>
>>50972954
>>50972994
Yeah I know but I really don't wanna go over the list and point out whats wrong with the fics this time.

>>50972980
Well at least its a quick way to skip it. so that a very small plus.

>>50973005
The pain and embarrassment is still there. Every time I keep thinking about it all I see is me strangling my past self.
>>
>>50973059
Like I said, they are pretty great.
>>
>>50972924
I know, that's why I put "rare as they might be."
>>50973005
When it comes down to it about 90% of fanfiction is shit, 7% is okay, 2% is good, and the last 1% is a shining gem in the sea of trash.
>>
>>50973059
Basically, taking DeSu 2 means the only ways to survive are hiding in the Warehouse or going to confront Polaris, aka the God Queen of the DeSu 2 multiverse.

On the bright side, canonically you'll have fourteen allies, including the star god who invented fire. Yes, invented, not discovered.
>>
>>50973059
You know what else you should give people? Sesseljae. They're cute little bug-people that live in your stomach and sing songs while they heal all your injuries. Some people find them gross, since they're a bug that swims through your flesh like water to stitch it together when it's injured, but they're just so friendly. All they want to do is get rid of sources of corruption of danger, it's their purpose in life and actively gives them nourishment to do so. Give a mortal a Perronele and a Sessaljae and they're a lot tougher and more likely to survive a fight. Just don't let them get near alcohol, they identify it as a contaminant and as such drink as much of it as they can out of their instincts telling them to consume tainted materials.
>>
>>50973073

It's because you endured the shit that you could figure out what was and wasn't good though. You shouldn't think of strangling your younger self, but thanking them for biting the bullet for you.

>>50973108

Yeah, pretty much man.
>>
I want to build a magic nightmarket, a bizarre bazaar or goblin market kind of thing. Technically I already have it built in my own pocket dimensions (from Generator Rex's portal creation) with various safety, secrecy, and other odds and ends spells in place.

What I want to do though is have a 'ritual' that anyone could use to enter. Like a faerie tale in that 'if you do x at this place under a certain phase of the moon then you will enter the magic nightmarket'.

The only Jump I could think off that I could finagle something like that out of is the recent DC occult Jump, but I wanted to know if there were any other options. I would prefer if the 'ritual' could be automatic after I set it up so I dont have to portal people to my market myself.
>>
>>50973135
Drunk sesseljae seem funny though.
>>
>>50973157

Generic Creepypasta actually has a perk that could work for you. It's for Cryptids, called "Ritualist" and either it or one of the combos its part of seems to hit just the right niche you're looking for
>>
>>50973028
>something that no mature adult would touch
She sees it as her mission to put a stop to that.
>>
>>50973157
Since we're already talking about Exalted demons, you could use them. Create a race of First Circle demons that exist to ferry people to the market. Demons can come when called, if called the right way (which doesn't have to be a conscious act, they can be called by random acts of nature if it happens right), and as spirits can teleportation charms.
>>
>>50973187
Well, yeah, a lot of Malfeas's souls disagree with him.
>>
>>50973135
...um. I'm. Not sure about that. I mean I could give some people that but... wow. What the shit.

>>50973111
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell SHIT. Would they even accept someone who takes apart demons to study and tries to tap into that demonic power to give to others?
>>
Is there a list of 1up perks somewhere?
>>
>>50973111
Even hiding in the Warehouse might not work, Polaris's erase thing destroys everything so if your warehouse somehow is still around in the void then she likely will send some of her minions to check it out. If they don't come back then she'll take a look herself.
>>
>>50973210
Yes.

Don't ask me where though.
>>
>>50973186
Havent checked that one out yet, but sounds cool. Thank you!

>>50973191
Havent checked out any of the Exalted stuff because I am incredibly unfamiliar with the setting and mildly intimidated without how much content there is. However I should probably get over that and still check it out, thank you!
>>
>>50971777
You can use Ley Lines to buff yourself, bind people/monsters/etc., summon a massive dragon thing with a summoning circle abd sufficient power backing you up (canonically Lugh was used, if you have enough power or the perk based on Lugh! Io you can do it by yourself), and the ability to create barriers capable of blocking conceptual destruction (Polaris' deletion of Earth is unable to bypass the Dragon Stream barriers) which are connected to towers. As for ley line creation, that's not something you can do. I think only the Administrator can do that. Maybe Alcor? He did teach the Hotsuin clan how to use it, after all.

>>50973208
Oh yeah. Most of them would think you were a mad scientist, but Hibiki, Yamato, Alcor, and Fumi would probably accept you without blinking an eye. The four of them are all kind of weird/crazy, from latter being a guy who wanted to remake the world and humanity for their own good, a star god, and mad scientist herself, with the former being the guy who befriended them all. You'd fit right in with those guys.
>>
>>50973265
*mildly intimidated with how much content there is.

Also mildly fucking stupid apparently.
>>
>>50973208
The protag and his group are pretty desperate so they would likely accept any help they can get. Though Yamato, one of the main driving guys to the plot, would probably want to study you and try to keep you under his thumb. His main goal is to survive long enough so that he can meet Polaris directly and ask her to remake the world into his version of a Meritocracy. Yamato is kind of crazy so that would be a bad idea.
>>
>>50973210
[Extra Lifes]
1-Up - Super Mario - 1/jump
Death Flower - The Sims 3 - 1 use
Stone of Ephemeral Eyes - Demon Souls - 1 use
Wakestone Shard - Dragon's Dogma - 1 use
Save Scumming - Generic Dungeon Crawl - 1/jump
A Bad Dream - Rust - 1/jump
Extra Life - Scott Pilgrim - 1/jump
Mediumcore - Terraria - 1/jump
Red Hot Shot (Bayonetta) 1 extra life/jump
Time Mage (League of Legends) 1 at a time
Hunter's Earring (Jade Cocoon) 1/Jump
a knockoff of God hand In Fate
Kisk stone from Aion
Blessing of Death (DC Occult) 1/jump

It's a little old and i have no idea how complete it is, but here it is.
>>
I was unaware my jump had made it to the drive already. Regardless, minor update with some things I promised.

Changelog: Changed victory condition, added another 600 cp drawback, added ending fluff
>>
>>50973111
Or you could just fanwank that any impossible to avoid apocalypse scenarios don't count as death, like Raildex.
>>
>>50973187
Jumpers who aren't good at arguing should REALLY avoid Ipthymia. Because:

1. She has no qualms against using all her charms and abilities to seduce people she likes.

2. Even as an Infernal, you ultimately cannot disobey a Third Circle as long as their orders don't contradict another's, disobey your masters, or bring undue harm on you purposefully. Nobody in Hell is going to accept sex with the ultimate prostitute as harmful to you.

So unless you're good at arguing to the point where you could weasel out of it or just have a thing for both lolis and prostitutes, stay away.
>>
File: 1424801091431.gif (968KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1424801091431.gif
968KB, 500x295px
>>50973301
...so stick with the others, don't let Yamato get what he wants. Got it.

>>50973267
>can't make ley lines
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

>You'd fit right in with those guys.
Right, new plan. Neeeeew plan, stick with the MCs and be their supporter. GOT IT.

...uuuuugh. All this talk about the demons that existed in Exalted is making me angry I didn't pick up Descending Hierarchy. But I'd have to give up Peer of Hell just to afford it.
>>
>>50973135
Don't forget they even sound like adorable children.
>>
>>50973417
Drop Peer of Hell, it's OK.
Descending Hierarchy is Better.
>>
>>50973382
What's next?
>>
>>50973417
Eh, to be fair, Alcor might be able to teach you, if he knows. Then again, seeing what a dramatic failure the Hotsuin clan has been with less dangerous knowledge, the chances of him doing that are slim to none, and slim just left.
>>
>>50973434
>>50973417
Or, I suppose, you could always pick up another Drawback.
>>
>>50973445
You'll forgive me if I'm not exactly hopeful of my chances of that changing.
>>
>>50973441
As in jumpwise? Not sure yet, still have a few I need to finish up that I started forever ago.
>>
>>50973369
Yushan/Hero BBS has the divine charm thingee which I think can be replicated?
>>
>>50972534
You forgot Familiar of Zero with it's Alt! Summonings.
>>
>>50973417
>...uuuuugh. All this talk about the demons that existed in Exalted is making me angry I didn't pick up Descending Hierarchy. But I'd have to give up Peer of Hell just to afford it.
Next update might give you a little bit of extra CP, if you're willing to put up with another thing sabotaging you for a +200. So you might be able to drop something cheaper?

...That is, if I ever finish that update. Seriously, fuck this intro. At least the lexicon is easy, and starting some lunar writing is fun.

>>50973434
Debatable, I'd say? Even if it's really fun.
>>
File: 1389249136715.jpg (34KB, 252x226px) Image search: [Google]
1389249136715.jpg
34KB, 252x226px
>>50973518
...maybe. Maybe. I heard about the scenarios too, that will be helpful.

>>50973469
>picking up another 400CP of drawbacks
This is not justice.
>>
File: gudako.png (123KB, 221x288px) Image search: [Google]
gudako.png
123KB, 221x288px
Need a Grand Order jump.
Need to ensure the good master survives instead.
>>
>>50973518
What's the problem with the intro? Can't get into "character", so to speak?
>>
>>50973518
>Debatable, I'd say? Even if it's really fun.
Fair enough.
Let me resay it then "In my opinion Descending Hierarchy is better"

>>50973534
Is fine. You just need to add the the drawback that makes it so you have to stop any Yozi from being out of Malfeas when you leave.
>>
The WoD: Mummy jump, is it The Curse or The Resurrection?
>>
>>50973538
Wait, she dies? Fuck.

And Val has the claim, so... Soon?
>>
>>50973573
oWOD
>>
>>50973589
She gets sidelined so male protagonist gets to be the MC. Like critically injured and shoved in a cyrofreezer.
New GO anime is good but they aren't using the objectively better protagonist. Or even just letting them both be there.
>>
>>50973628
So Resurrection, thank you.
>>
And this is done, by the way.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50973534
>spoiler
They should be fun, yeah.

Sadly won't be in the next update yet, unless I get hit by a sudden frenzy of inspired writing in the next few days. But sometime soon-ish.

>>50973559
Can't get into character, no. Just... doesn't work. Either I stare at a blank page and get nothing, or I write some stuff so bad I immediately scrap it again.

Now I'm thinking I'll just abandon the plan of Malfeas and She Who Lives introducing it and doing it in character.

A try at a more... neutral-ish tone seemed to go better?

Mainly I'm just annoyed the /intro/ of all things is holding this up.

>>50973563
Fair enough. Descending Hierarchy is damn fun.
>>
>>50973642
So, in the anime they're twins or something, and she gets put on the bus?

Wait, the anime out already?
>>
>>50973648
I've been waiting for this.
>>
>>50973673
In the anime she's in the background of a few scenes. She does exist in it though. Don't know if they're related.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50973648
Oh yay I'll give it a read BLADE.
>>
>>50973653
Yeah, the problem is just that when I was making the build there was uncertainty at the idea of taking a perk that lets me spawn figurative children only to throw them in a wood chipper. So I felt kind of bad about that. But all this demon summoning stuff is... well, fuck.

Would the Yozi sorcery perk let me summon all these useful demons at any point?
>>
File: Protag.png (740KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
Protag.png
740KB, 640x920px
>>50973642
I"ll just leave this here.
>>
>>50973648
A lot of the perks seem to use raw numbers and multipliers. Just out of curiosity is that based off stuff from the game?
>>
File: grandcaster.png (699KB, 512x875px) Image search: [Google]
grandcaster.png
699KB, 512x875px
>>50973730
>>
>>50973748
that is horrifying
>>
>>50973721
Yes, Infernals have their own version of Demon Summoning Spells. Arguably better than the version everyone else gets.
>>
The Omnitrix can cause/repair genetic damage, right? How hard would it be to reprogram it to instead completely alter someone's DNA?
>>
>>50973754
>>
>>50973764
Yes, and not hard. Ben does this at the end of Alien Force to turn the Nazi-expy Aliens into Multi-culti rainbow people with alien DNA.
>>
File: FEED THEM TO SABER.png (94KB, 360x335px) Image search: [Google]
FEED THEM TO SABER.png
94KB, 360x335px
>>50973754
>>
>>50973721
>Would the Yozi sorcery perk let me summon all these useful demons at any point?
It would let you summon all of them eventually, and you most likely start off able to summon the 1st Circles like Perronele and Sesseljae. (It only needs one spell)

Only problem is that you can't bind the 3rd Circles after summoning them. But unless you want to get the loli-prostitute mentioned above, that's not a problem for any of the demons mentioned in this thread.

...Also, as an Infernal you can literally just shape the 1st Circle out of nothing with the right charms.

>>50973760
Blatantly better, at least until you hit 3rd Circle, I'd say.

But yeah, debatable.
>>
>>50973803
>>50973786
>>50973748
Male is superior.
>>
>>50973538
I just want to grab Mashu as a companion.

...I really, really shouldn't be as enamored with her as I am. Fucking Fate Grand Order with it's VN/Eroge style-story.
>>
File: grandcaster.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
grandcaster.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>50973748
>>50973754
>>
>>50973754
>>50973786
>>50973803
is this equivalent of Pokemon Go's "grinding useless Pokemon into Candy for your favorites"
>>
Is the Solar Jump going to be based on 3e?
>>
>>50973804
>Also, as an Infernal you can literally just shape the 1st Circle out of nothing with the right charms.
I like the fact I can just sparta-kick a 1st Circle into a pit and get infinite copies.
>>
I know Solars have charms that let them control their Lunar Mate/Slave but do Infernals and Abyssals have anything like that?
>>
>>50973823
No, 2e.
>>
File: action.png (414KB, 1178x1694px) Image search: [Google]
action.png
414KB, 1178x1694px
>>50973805
He has realized the truth of GO but he is still nothing before Gudako.

>>50973821
Oh no it's far more horrifying. You have to grind away the same servant five times to get them to max power.
>>
>>50973837
Infernals don't, though there's no reason you couldn't make a Heretical charm for it. I can't remember if Abyssals do, I'm not very familiar with their charmset.
>>
>>50972873
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6910987/chapters/15764590

Taylor gets a inverted form of Panacea's power, letting her modify her own biology on the molecular/atomic level. Munchkinry ensues.

It's still in progress.
>>
>>50970462
Arrest you for what? Being an alien? In DC?

Supes: Uh, Bats, I'd have to arrest myself first. And if it's about having a secret identity, from the smug smile on Jumper's face you really don't want to go there.
>>
>>50973894
I found it on my own, but thank you. It seems interesting at least.
>>
>>50973787
I knew he did something with the DNAliens, I just couldn't remember what.

So my plan is twofold: alter Martian DNA to find a happy balance between pyrophobia and torturous fire rape orgy and to turn the citizens of my Inner World/Dimension into Kryptonians.

I know "blah blah Kryptonian DRM" or whatever, but I sincerely doubt it matters that much to Azmuth's bullshit SCIENCE.
>>
File: 1303535848717.jpg (43KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1303535848717.jpg
43KB, 600x544px
>>50973804
>>50973760
>Only problem is that you can't bind the 3rd Circles after summoning them. But unless you want to get the loli-prostitute mentioned above, that's not a problem for any of the demons mentioned in this thread.
Well I don't want a loli-prostitute, I want good building materials. So yeah, problem solved then. Descending Hierarchy is more of an optional luxury that I would have grabbed if I thought I could survive a bit more. But an extra 400CP of drawbacks I think would wholly tip me over the edge and see me dead.

>>50973821
FEED THE MACHINE.

>>50973827
...are you serious? Holy shit, time to feed.
>>
>>50973819

This pic is pretty ironic because when Solomon as a servant was revealed, his personality is like an inverted Gilgamesh, he is such a doormat that he would let this happen.
>>
>>50973837
Abyssals don't. You'll have to make custom charms, though I've seen a few examples thereof.

Or you could just grab the Abyssal charm that lets you learn Solar charms and work from there.
>>
File: mashu.jpg (67KB, 564x774px) Image search: [Google]
mashu.jpg
67KB, 564x774px
>>50973818
Mashu is a cute so it's okay.
>>
Gimmie a random jump guys. I'm feeling adventurous.
>>
>>50973915
>Use the Animorphs perk to mix Kryptonian form with Burning Martian form
>Use the other Animorphs perk to let you make a super version of that form
>Run that form through the Ben 10 Evolution device
I'm tempted to do this, but I feel like it'll explode horribly in my face.
>>
>>50973894
Another one for the backlog.
Goddamn it I hate you.
>>
>>50973973
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.
>>
>>50973942
>are you serious? Holy shit, time to feed.
It's a Ceycelene charm, it starts out as a pit that provides infinite Locust, as food.
But if you upgrade it you can toss in Demons to get infinite copies, or make new breeds of demon.
It only works for 1st circles
>>
>>50973973
Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>50973957
Abyssal's big thing isn't a charm that lets you learn anything the Solar can. It's a Keyword, Mirror IIRC, which can be taken to an extreme fairly easily in the fact that you could likely develop any charm a Solar has just darker and edger. Sometimes they're even better than the originals!
>>
>>50973915
DNAliens get their DNA healed which kills the parasite. Highbreed get forcefully genetically altered.
>>
>>50973982
>>50974001
Okay then. Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1452530171623.png (195KB, 486x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452530171623.png
195KB, 486x218px
>>50973998
I NEED THIS. I NEED TO FUSE IT TO THE GOUMA-DEN AND OTHER THINGS. Fuck me I hope that Orphan Cub thing lets me learn that charm. I need it so badly, I need more demon experiments. I want new recipes.
>>
>>50973837
Wow, the more I learn about lunars, the more it sucks to be them.
>>
>>50974028
You could learn it even without Orphan Cub. Any Infernal can.
>>
>>50973648
Do we still have the ability to level up or are we screwed if we get involved in the main plot? I noticed that the perks that let you do that are no longer present.
>>
>>50973998
>>50973942
>>50974028
Specifically you need
>Transient Desert Creature:Essence 2
To get
>Locust Mana Plague:Essence 3
To get
>Spawning Pit Sanctification:Essence 5
To get
>From Desolation, Life:Essence 5

Which is that charm I'm talking about.

It's a Ceycelene Charm, which means that as an Infernal, no matter your Caste or the fact you're an Orphan Cub, means you're free to learn it.
>>
>>50974028
It does. Orphan-Cub of the Devil Tiger just swaps your caste Yozi to the hypothetical Devil Tiger you've inherited. So Cecylene charms count as out-of-Caste charms, costing a bit more XP to learn. But since you took Defiler, they'd be out-of-Caste anyway, so no change there.
>>
File: beachepisode.jpg (940KB, 2592x908px) Image search: [Google]
beachepisode.jpg
940KB, 2592x908px
>>50973805
>Not wanting yuri beach adventures
Actually leave.
>>
>>50974084
>Liking yuri
Men with a lesbian fetish are losers and voyeurs.
>>
>>50974010
For a given value of 'better', sure.

I'd rather focus my time learning custom Abyssals charms that Solars couldn't acquire via Mirror tag and use Unconquered Hero's Faith to grab the Solar charms I want.
>>
>>50974102
Much like with tabletops, sometimes you don't need to actually participate to enjoy the game, it's perfectly fine to just watch.
>>
>>50974120
Pathetic. You don't even deserve to be called a man.
>>
File: 1257128132942.png (1MB, 2000x2352px) Image search: [Google]
1257128132942.png
1MB, 2000x2352px
>>50974102
>not being the little girl
What kind of weirdo are you.
>>
File: Dota 2 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dota 2 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
yee

haw
>>
>>50974039
I know, right? And they have my favorite trigger for Exalting, too. Carrying on in the face of impossible odds even when shit gets fucked ten ways to Sunday and it would be way easier to just quit.

And what reward do they get for facing the impossible with grim determination? They get the shittiest Celestial Exaltation and have to be furry fuckslaves for Solars.

Goddamn Exalted.
>>
>>50973942
>>50974028
>...are you serious? Holy shit, time to feed.
>I NEED THIS.
Yup.

Though you only get one per day/hour from the pit, depending on how high your Essence is and how obvious you want to be with its blasphemous energies (one per hour requires you to have more power to set it up, and is kinda obvious to anyone sensitive to essence in the neighbourhood).

Though you can have your Essence x2 of those pits active at a time. So you could spawn 20 of them every per hour at the highest.

>>50973837
Infernals do. It's called the Investiture of Infernal Glory. Though technically, it's a demon charm... But one of your own demons can learn it.

If you want to turn your Lunar Mate into a brainwashed slave, don't pretend otherwise by going halfway. An akuma Lunar Mate is the most loyal.

>>50974039
Eh, it's more that it sucks to be anywhere near an asshole Solar.

Besides... get a Charm to make you immune to Emotion-keyword effects, and you're safe.

...Though, yeah. Lunars really get shafted in a lot of ways.
>>
>>50974131
Oh, neat. Drawbacks and items, now. Awesome. SMTAnon. So would you consider this jumpable, at this stage? Because it's a pretty cool jump, I wasn't here last time you posted anything so I didn't comment on it, but it's got a lot of perks I like. Too many to count, really, you're good at filling a jump with awesome stuff. The Strength Hero and Neutral perks stand out the most, to me, but they're all good.
>>
>>50974131
YES!!!!

Does the only discount in only one price tier effect all discount options, for instance if I wanted a Radiant 600CP perk and a Human 600CP perk do I get discounts on both or only one?
>>
>>50974131
I almost want to grab the Radiant capstone just so I can make "Avengers, Assemble!: and "Teenagers with Attitude" jokes.
>>
File: Dangly Parts.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dangly Parts.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>50974157
>Lunars really get shafted
HA!
>>
>>50974157
Will there be an option to import a companion as a Solar Bondmate in Lunars?
>>
>>50974131
Knowing nothing about DOTA, this looks AWESOME!
>>
>>50974131
>Not LoL
>I can't waifu Jinx yet
Damn it
>>
>>50974238

are you blind broseph.
>>
>>50974238
I'm pretty sure we already have a LoL jump.
>>
>>50974238
There's a LoL jump, you elbow. It even has companion options.
>>
>>50974191
Yes. It will be expensive though. Because fucking Solars.

...Hm. Maybe allow Abyssal/Infernal Mates too? The Wrath of Heaven couple was pretty cool in Ink Monkeys.
>>
>>50974238
There is a League of Legends Jump. It came out a while ago.
>>
>>50974131

SMTAnon, you know that perk in eXceed that buffs your vampire powers while you sing? Does that like... actually make you decent at singing, or just really good at killing people while singing?

I need to know how embarrassing this fighting style is going to be.
>>
>>50974131
>Grab both Strength Hero capstones
>Become ridiculously stronk earth spirit moutain guy
Yes. Yes please.
>>
>>50974238
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDTFZSamJCUFUyMkE
>>
>>50974238
Its in the jumps with folders.
>>
>>50974256
>>50974253
>>50974248
>>50974259
>>50974269
>>50974271
Fair enough, I'm a moron. Please go on with your day.
>>
>>50974258
>Maybe allow Abyssal/Infernal Mates too
>Buy one of each
>No god damn idea how it works but it does.

Now the question is do I make a Vampire Waifu into the Abyssal, or a Dead Waifu(Neliel or Harribel), or Death of the Endless?
>>
>>50974167
Well, I put Jumpable up top instead of WIP for a reason, yeah?

>>50974169
Only one discount source. You could get both the Radiant and Strength capstones half-off, but you'd still have to pick between Lycan, Omniknight, and Dragon Knight if you were Human, as an example.

>>50974262
The latter.

:^)
>>
>>50974321
>Well, I put Jumpable up top instead of WIP for a reason, yeah?
So you did. I'm a moron. Well, thanks, SMTAnon. Now to spend another one of your jumps making difficult decisions.
>>
>>50971295
>High Priest Of The Elder Gods
>Peer of Hell
>We’re Shipmates, Aren’t We Jim?
>Friends With The Devil
>Henchman
>Lord of Void

Tea parties with Eldritch horrors is a fun concept.
>>
>>50974300
How did you companion Death? You really think she'd want to go with a jumper?
>>
File: z0QhElA.jpg (65KB, 401x388px) Image search: [Google]
z0QhElA.jpg
65KB, 401x388px
>>50974131
>all these things
>only 600CP drawback
Well fuck you too mate.
>>
File: Best DC Girl.jpg (94KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best DC Girl.jpg
94KB, 736x414px
>>50974414
Motherfucker I Waifued Death.
>>
>>50974321
Are all of the 400cp race perks discounted, or can you only get one race perk discounted period?
>>
>>50974451
Only one, same as the capstones.
>>
>>50974131
>Note that you are likely to face beings such as the physical incarnation of the heat death of the universe, great sorcerers, and a stocky guy who’s really good with a gun. While they are not almighty, those who willingly pledge themselves to an Ancient may find their powers either enhanced by their newfound benefactor or forcibly dialed down by their nemesis. Whether you’ll find this to be a great boon or terrible curse remains to be seen.

Huh, does this mean that we can lost powers so the likes of Sniper or Venomancer who are shit-tier guys can actually kill us?
>>
Does anyone have a list of learning speed increase perks?
>>
>>50974444
Quads confirm justice waifued death.
>>
>>50973648
5x magic boost for standing next to an asylum is still too good, especially for 100cp.
>>
>>50974517
Maybe you're just x5 times better than the stats of a regular human cultist in the setting?
>>
>>50974444
Four is death and quad fours mean you waifued death.
>>
>>50974444
Last time death was simply overworked things went badly.

I hope you're proud of taking her away.
>>
>>50974506
Theoretically. But it also means that you could fight and kill the cosmic level people instead of getting dumpstered* the moment Enigma or Chaos Knight actually did something.

*Assuming this is jump 1.
>>
>>50974577
Time stops in her home universe when we're jumping bro. And post-spark I can infinitely hive-mind clone myself. So she can go home, and I stay with her
>>
>>50974577
Since time is stopped until he finishes his chain nothing bad happens.
Death just gets a nice vacation in the multiverse.
>>
>>50974577
She can probably exist in two multiverses simultaneously.
>>
>>50974588
And what would you get by doing that? Dying still means the end of the chain, and having all your hard work and effort reduced to nothing by a lucky goblin with a gun seems ridiculous to me.

It's seem like a HUGE risk for anyone to take the jump just for that. If you're gonna reduce most of our powers to gimmicks and throw us into a death battle, you could just have left it as a gaunlet.
>>
>>50974588
Does Strength of a Hero let you grow your strength from where it starts in Earth Spirit?
>>
File: Black_Racer_001.jpg (243KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Racer_001.jpg
243KB, 710x1024px
>>50974588
>Time stops
>Father time is Death's father

This is not going to end well.

>>50974594
>>50974591
Death is above time, or at least most time-streams.

You're probably wrecking somethings in the DC multiverse for that.

And Justice, did you asked her to turn into the Black Racer yet?
>>
>>50974622
Don't accept a DOTA Match then.

There's still an entire world, don't get dragged into a 5v5.
>>
>>50974622
You could tell whichever Ancient you chose for discounts to fuck off and cut ties, or just choose Neutral, if you're that worried about the risks. It's an actual in-setting force doing it, not Benefactor fiat.

>>50974627
...Yes? There's no special interaction, but the two stack as normal.
>>
>>50974658
It's Jump-fiat anon, time there is completely paused until my chain is done. So nothing bad is happening.

And no, no I did not. I like her normal form, Black Racer is not to my interests.
>>
>>50974321
>The latter.
>:^)

You are objectively a true villain.

I guess there's only one thing left to do, then. NO WITNESSES.
>>
>>50974444
Worst girl.
>>
>>50974658
It doesn't really matter if Death is above time - time is stopped in DC while the chain runs, so she wouldn't have anything to do anyway.
Would you deny poor Death-chan her well deserved vacation?

And DC multiverse gets wrecked all the damn time anyway, so it's not like anyone would notice.
>>
>>50974300
>Buy one of each
>No god damn idea how it works but it does.
...I was assuming just one Mate per person. So, you'd pick one type.

If you want a second Solar/Abyssal/Infernal Mate, you will have to make do with Silver and Gold Span the Heavens to create an artificial Bond.

Anyway... Personally, I'd find Abyssal Death of the Endless the funniest possibility (she even has a title as a name already). But I'm not sure if she works as an Abyssal?

Abyssal Vampire Waifu is probably most fitting, but Abyssal Harribel seems fun. Not sure if Neliel fits as an Abyssal.
>>
>>50974708
Who is Your Mom.

I'll take waifus for 1000, Alex.
>>
>>50974444
One of these days, I would like it if you made a list of all your waifus, and put it up on pastebin or something.
>>
This is my ToAru Kagaku no Railgun build. Thoughts?

1000CP

Drawbacks:
Permanent Loli (+300CP) Power Dampener (+200CP)

1500CP total

Background:
13 year old girl (-100CP) 1350CP remaining
Student at Tokiwadai Middle School(-50CP)

1450CP remaining

Powers:
Roll: 3 (Telekinesis)

Skills & Abilities:
Slice of Life(free)
Motivated(-150CP) 1300CP remaining
Formal Training(-100CP) 1200CP remaining
Malleable Reality(-600CP) 600CP remaining
Critical(-300CP) 300CP remaining

Gear:
Micromanipulators:(free)
Media Collection:(-50CP) 250CP remaining
Calc. Asst. Choker:(-100CP) 150CP remaining
Vending Machine:(-50CP) 100CP remaining
Electron Goggles:(-100CP) *no points remaining

End Result:
13 year old Level 3 telekinetic and first-year Tokiwadai student.
Slice of Life, Motivated, Malleable Reality, Formal Training, and Critical.
Micromanipulators, Media Collection, Calc. Asst. Choker, Vending Machine, and Electron Goggles.
>>
>>50974721
I'll think about it. And I have a list, I've posted it in the thread before.

>>50974714
I also considered Hastur as an Infernal for a "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" moment
>>
>>50974300
Infernal Harribel? Hollows are demonic human souls, anyway.
>>
>>50973227
>Polaris's erase thing destroys everything

It probably doesn't work like this, but now I have the mental image of Polaris hitting the button and there's the sound of the Falcon's hyperdrive failing to engage. An error message pops up:

>Error. Unable to destroy multiverse. Non-destructible object found in sector 23876235872165.

"What?"

Jumper waves from behind Warehouse Forcewall. "Hi there. Looks like you've got a problem. Have you considered discussing your life issues?"
>>
>>50974791
Hell and Demons exist in setting, they (technically) aren't Demonic.
>>
>>50974300
Doesn't being an Abyssal suck? Like worse than being an Akuma, even? Why would you do that to your waifu?
>>
>>50974806
Yeah, but that's just semantics. I mwan, sure they're technically Mexican Ghosts, but they're effectively demons.

Too bad Hell never played any real role in canon, though. Seems like it could have been interesting.
>>
>>50974811
You make a fine point, and one I did not consider.
Hastur as an Infernal it is then.
>>
>>50974796
Polaris only wants to erase Earth and humanity, so all there would be is a void where Earth used to be and the Warehouse.Que a very curious Polaris deciding to investigate...
>>
>>50974831
Supposedly he wanted to do a Hell Arc, but never got around to it.
>>
>>50974811
Well, they still have free will, so they're slightly better off than Akuma. But yeah, it sucks. Resonance is a bitch to deal with.
>>
If I import a pokemon companion as a human, do they gain the Pokeform perk form Pokemon Dungeon, or just a human altform?
>>
>>50974759
>I also considered Hastur as an Infernal for a "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" moment
Huh. That sounds amusing. Go for it.

...Would (s)he go Devil Tiger to make Hastur Charms?

>>50974811
Abyssalhood kinda-sorta sucks (mostly because of their Resonance thing, but the rest is easily ignored with some out-of-jump stuff).

But it's not anywhere near as bad as being an Akuma.
>>
>>50974849
It showed up in all of one movie and was fucking awesome.

God damn it Kubo.
>>
>>50974851
>>50974811
I don't know much about Exalted. What's Resonance? Why do they suck?
>>
>>50974874
>Would (s)he go Devil Tiger to make Hastur Charms
Obviously, which she would give me access to.

>>50974894
Basically "You're not actively killing everything for the Neverborn? Here! Have an Aura that kills everything around you"
>>
>>50974911
What if you stand next to the guys who turned the aura on while not killing everything? Would they die?
>>
>>50974938
No, they are already dead.
>>
>>50974894
Resonance is the Neverborn slapping you with various auras of death and destruction, with them building up every time you do something that acknowledges that you are a living human being and not an engine of the apocalypse. You can't even have someone use your name and not have it increase. That's why Abyssals all have really long super-goth names, the Neverborn will punish them if they try to use anything sensible.

>>50974938
The Neverborn wish that their own power could kill them. They hate existing, the reason they want to kill everything is because they're pretty sure that if the universe ends it will take them with it.
>>
>>50975002
So if I offer to kill them with the Sidereal perk and prove I can, will they just let me?
>>
>>50975026
They're already dead.

The issue is they're still existing while dead when they don't want to.
>>
>>50974911
>Basically "You're not actively killing everything for the Neverborn? Here! Have an Aura that kills everything around you"
Nah, don't think so? You only get Resonance for actively promoting, defending, or creating life?

(and other things like answering to their living name, building positive ties to living people, settling down to live a normal life, or fighting nephwracks.)

...I mean, it's open-ended enough that a sufficiently dickish ST could argue more? But as written, it's not quite that bad.

Sure, it's bad. But if you're not stupid about it, you can do fine as a renegade Abyssal.
>>
>>50975059
But that perk lets you truly destroy things that can't normally be so, right?
>>
>>50975026
If you could make it a death that frees them from their torment, yes. The problem isn't that they can't die, it's that they already did and are somehow still conscious. They just want it to end. Provide them with the peace of the grave, and it might convince them.
>>
>>50975059
You can still kill them regardless with that perk. That's literally the entire inspiration for it after all.
>>
>>50975002
>That's why Abyssals all have really long super-goth names, the Neverborn will punish them if they try to use anything sensible.
Nah, that's just the Abyssals being edgy fucks.

They can answer to any name they want, except their pre-Exaltation name.
>>
>>50974065
Not really. I've collapsed it into a more shonen 'train to get stronger' type of thing. So, do some fighting, but I'm not giving hard numbers this time.

>>50974084
Dead or Alive has a 'drawback' to get you started on that.
>>
>>50975108
That perk from Banner Saga might help. It allows you to send into eternal sleep that which cannot truly die.

And there's a perk... somewhere... that allows you to end any existence, even for eternal beings, as long as they're willing.
>>
>>50975122
I'm pretty sure that rule is just so they can still have nicknames. The Neverborn prefer the silly names.
>>
>>50974658
Why did she turn into a black ski man
>>
>>50975002
Why not just keep the auras active all the time?
>>
>>50975130
Grand Order has a two part event where you hang out on the beach.
>>
>>50975130
So it's still a thing, just more innate than a perk?
>>
>>50975146
>The Neverborn prefer the silly names
I'm not sure whether to find that funny, sad, or adorable.
>>
>>50975142
that's probably Death, but i think that's 1/jump
>>
>>50974725
You're not getting plotted to death at least.
>>
>>50975142
Item, actually. Les Miserables.
>>
>>50974883
I'd blame the Shonen Jump if you wanted more Bleach, since they were rushing him to end it.
>>
Ok as promised new chain. This time its gonna be a Panda, Monk/Pugilist, Healer. So here's my first Jump.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT (1)

-(LOCATION) Stormwind
-(AGE) 25yo
-(GENDER) Male
-(FACTION) Alliance - I figured being around humans will help me cope with not being human.
-(RACE) Panderan - Of course I'm Panderan. It would be weird to have human parents as a giant bipedal panda. At least the girls are cute.
-(CLASS) Monk
-(SPECIALIZATION) (Free) Mistweaver - Looks like I can create chi-mist to heal others and myself. Very fun and effective.
-(850cp) Windwalker - I knew martial arts before but this is up to a different level of kick assery.
-(PERKS) Questing Made Easy (750cp) - Oh look, somehow I know who to look for quests. Weird no one else notices the giant punctuation marks.
-(PROFESSION) (ZEN MASTER HERBALISM) (500cp) - Knowing what herbs to pick is really handy and the quality of herb picked is its own reward.
-(ZEN MASTER ALCHEMY) (250cp) - What else to do with the herbs than to grind them up and mix them into potions?
-(ZEN MASTER COOKING) (125cp) - Or I could use the herbs to add zest to my cooking. I always wanted to know how to cook, now I'm like five star chef levels.
-(ZEN MASTER FISHING) (0cp) - Fishing is relaxing and knowing where the best fish are, and how to easily catch them. Plus cooked fish is delicious.
-(MOUNTS) Basic Land Mount - Giant land turtles are cute.
-(GEAR) Thieves Tools (-50cp) - What am I doing with these? Better keep them hidden.
-Legendary Armor (-400cp) - Nice set of armor I have here.
-Transmogrification (Free) - Fashion is really important.
-(DRAWBACKS) The Best (-100cp) - No powers besides ones I have here? Well that's good because I have none.
-RwlRwlRwlRwl (0cp) - Damn murlocs are everywhere.

http://pastebin.com/dPKLi0vn
>>
>>50975195
This is true.

God damn it Shonen Jump.
>>
>>50975154
Because Neverborn are ultimately still Primordials. And Primordials are idiots.
>>
>>50975002
>>50974894
>>50974851
>>50974811
>>50974874
Nobody mentioned that an Abyssal's Lunar can help them mitigate Resonance and disobey all but one of the Neverborn's laws.
>>
>>50975198
You know what would be better? If you updated the jump.
>>
>>50975154
Because they're really unpleasant ones. They're not just bad for the things around you, they're bad for you, too. It's a punishment, not a tool.
>>
>>50975195
>>50975207
For a moment I thought that we had a generic shonen jump
>>
>>50975260
>Shonen jump jump
>>
>>50975198
WAREHOUSE

-(UTILITES) Electricity (140cp) - I really need electricity to charge stuff and run utlities.
-Plumbing (130cp) - While no bathroom that can be fixed as there's at least running water & sewer pipes.
-Heat/AC (120cp) - Nice to stay warm or cool.
-(STRUCTURES) Medbay (100cp) - When someone is injured its probably good to have a fully stocked medical bay.
-Workshop (90cp) - Place to tinker.
-(MISCELLANEOUS) Free Space (60cp) - My warehouse is now 80k Square Feet
-Food Supply (50cp) - Food supply for 5 people.
-Loft (40cp) - Stacking structures.
-Stasis Pod x2 (0cp) - Sometimes more friends the merrier.

BODY MOD

-(BUILD) Heavy - I'm big boned not fat.
- (BODY TYPE) Bestial (3) (550cp) - Somehow I've been turned into a Bipedal Panda
(STATS) - Strength 3 - Its not fat, its muscle.
-Sense 3 (500cp) - Somehow I have better sight than I did before, but its no surprise that my sense of smell & hearing is greater than before.
-Endurance 3 (400cp) - Doesn't look like but I can run long a marathon.
-Dexterity 3 (250cp) - I'm not a lumbering Panda, I have grace.
-(PERKS) Color 1 (Black & White Fur, Green Eyes) - Panda colors.
-Evercleansed (100cp) - Ever tried to clean fur? Its difficult.
-Height 1 (0cp) - I'm a huge Panda-man, huge.
>>
>>50975277
Alright time for JC to help out. Suggest some jumps.

1.) ???
2.) ???
3.) ???
4.) ???
5.) ???
6.) ???
7.) ???
8.) ???
9.) ???
10.) ???
>>
>>50975340
Okami.
Kamen Rider Showa Part 1.
Undertale.
>>
File: pkmn (23).jpg (258KB, 900x769px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn (23).jpg
258KB, 900x769px
>>50974865
like everything else that has to do with alt-forms just houserule shiit
>>
>>50975340
Generic Horror
>>
>>50975340
Ragnarok Online
Bloodborne
Darksouls
Darksouls 3
>>
>>50975340
Senran Kagura
>>
>>50975340
All of the Kamen Riders
In chronological order
>>
>>50975340
Your choice of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Fallen London.
>>
>>50974157
>Infernals do. It's called the Investiture of Infernal Glory. Though technically, it's a demon charm... But one of your own demons can learn it.
>If you want to turn your Lunar Mate into a brainwashed slave, don't pretend otherwise by going halfway. An akuma Lunar Mate is the most loyal.

But I don't want my Lunar Waifu to be a mindless fuckslave. I just want her to be completely loyal and obeying while still retaining her personality. If I tell her to change her hair she'll do it but at the same time she'll still make sarcastic comments.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>50975349
>>50975352
>>50975369
>>50975378
>>50975379
1.) Okami
2.) Undertale
3.) Generic Horror
4.) Ragnarok Online
5.) Bloodborne
6.) Dark Souls
7.) Dark Souls 3
8.) Senran Kagura
9.) Kamen Rider Heisi Part 1
10.) Kamen Rider Neo-Heisi Part 2

>>50975452
Fallen London in queue.
>>
>>50975470
Akuma are only mindless if they complete their Urge. "Love, honor and obey me" is an indefinite Urge. So long as the Urge persists they have minds, the Urge is just the most important thing in their lives.
>>
File: tumblr_oijuwzfepe1sknyuxo5_1280.png (346KB, 589x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oijuwzfepe1sknyuxo5_1280.png
346KB, 589x497px
>>50974131
>>50974415
Ugh, fine. FINE. One more addition to the Demon Arc, right before Infernals.

>>50972385
>>50972404
>>50972422
(Dota 2) #76
-Archetype: Intelligence (Free) -I wish to be smart.
-Alliegance: Radiant (Free) -Shiny.
-Race: Demon (700CP) -Even more demonic power increases.
-A Light In The Darkness (Free) -PRETTY.
-Temperance of Thousands (500CP) (Discount) -You never know if I might need it.
-A Shadow Over The Land (400CP) -Even more pretty perks.
-The Intelligence Of A Hero (200CP) (Discount) -Get some smarts.
-Demon Witch (-200CP) -I can do much.
-Demon-Smith (-400CP) (Discount) -My works will be quite powerful.
-Demonoplasty (-600CP) (Discount) -But I can also improve you.
-Cloak (Free) -Well, this could be cool I guess?
-Faerie Pyre (Item Free) -This is going into the Seedbed.
-Enchanted Grove (Item Free) -So is this.
-Iron Plantation (Item Free) -So is this.
-Demonic Spoils (Free) -Grab the Gazing Eye of the Demon Witch, and we're done.
-Burn Victim (-500CP)
-Abyssal Target (-300CP)
-Judgment of Nature (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Aziyog

>mfw I'm going to find SMTAnon for screwing me over like this

THIS IS GOING TO SUCK.

I mean okay, yet ANOTHER boost to demonic abilities is pretty baller and the means to demonize others along with using my own essence to forge items is pretty fucking amazing. I won't lie, it's rather nice. The beauty perks are kind of good too, and so is that one Radiant perk. But. It seems victory has its price.

A bunch of demons don't like me, EVERYONE hates me, and the whole fucking world wants to see me devoured. Like, literally. The planet itself wants to kill me. The demons I can at least forge things from, but this is just getting ridiculous. WHEN WILL BE GREED BE A BOON TO ME.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'll see the world. Find new demon parts, discover what I can do and accomplish. But it's still going to suck.
>>
How dangerous is the wild hunt from the witcher?
>>
>>50975517
>spoiler
Asura's Wrath?
>>
>>50975470
Just fluff that as her personality. You have complete power there.
>>
Is there anything in custom robo worth buying with the spare parts?
>>
>>50975592
Not for some time.

Also, turns out I fucked up, Intelligence of a Hero is free. DERP. CORRECTION.

(Dota 2) #76
-Archetype: Intelligence (Free) -I wish to be smart.
-Alliegance: Radiant (Free) -Shiny.
-Race: Demon (700CP) -Even more demonic power increases.
-A Light In The Darkness (Free) -PRETTY.
-Temperance of Thousands (500CP) (Discount) -You never know if I might need it.
-A Shadow Over The Land (400CP) -Even more pretty perks.
-Remember The Name (200CP) -Instinctive knowledge of my mistakes to correct combat? Gooood.
-The Intelligence Of A Hero (Free) -Get some smarts.
-Demon Witch (-200CP) -I can do much.
-Demon-Smith (-400CP) (Discount) -My works will be quite powerful.
-Demonoplasty (-600CP) (Discount) -But I can also improve you.
-Cloak (Free) -Well, this could be cool I guess?
-Faerie Pyre (Item Free) -This is going into the Seedbed.
-Enchanted Grove (Item Free) -So is this.
-Iron Plantation (Item Free) -So is this.
-Demonic Spoils (Free) -Grab the Gazing Eye of the Demon Witch, and we're done.
-Burn Victim (-500CP)
-Abyssal Target (-300CP)
-Judgment of Nature (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Aziyog
>>
>>50975716
there's a wiki for that
http://customrobo.wikia.com/wiki/Robopedia
>>
So I have a few questions for Histories strongest Disciple... They may be kind of dumb questions but bear with me...

First can we import a martial art to be a student of if we already know it? I would like to learn the school of the undefeated of the east.

Also since we can create our master can we recreate a character from another world? my first question should give you some idea who I am going to recreate.

lastly is the anime different from the Manga?
>>
File: LancerJaguarmanStage4.jpg (35KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
LancerJaguarmanStage4.jpg
35KB, 339x480px
>>50975789
>who I am going to recreate
Taiga.
>>
>>50970563
>Perks like those from S&S where my legend is inserted into the framework of the world I visit.
What's the name of the perk?
>>
>>50975892
Taiga is pretty great
>>
>>50975931
I don't even want her as a companion, I just want to see her beat the shit out of people with her demonic sword thingee.
>>
File: Beach Scathach Ascension.jpg (76KB, 479x697px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Scathach Ascension.jpg
76KB, 479x697px
>>50975789
Anime follows the manga up to the tournament on cliche island and a bit of early Yami if you count OVAs. Sticks faithfully to it all the way so.

>who I am going to recreate.
Not hard to guess, yeah.
>>
>>50975958
I can't believe this is what I'm focusing on, but what's the purple sword?
>>
File: Beach Scathach.jpg (85KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Scathach.jpg
85KB, 540x674px
>>50976145
If you reread that question, you see it answers itself. That will be the only explanation that will come from FGO.
>>
>>50975789

I don't think you can import a martial arts into the world since nothing like that seems to really be mentioned anywhere. So, I guess you can make Not!Asia but it'd mostly be personality and appearance. As for how it differs from anime to manga, no idea, never watched the anime.
>>
>>50976174
A selling point of the series is that it uses real world martial arts with superhumans so I would think you couldn't import ones from different worlds.
>>
>>50973648
So for save points do we get ten more after going to another jump?
Or can we remove them and put them somewhere else or something? Because 10 only ever is disapointing for 600cp.

Any chance of them actually working like savepoints post spark?

Also really nice chest is silly exploitable. after nine years the chest will have multiplied it's contents by 262,144. That's a lot of macguffin to say the least.
>>
>>50975911
The Making of Myth
>>
>>50976272
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>50976229
Yes, you get more each jump. Or, more accurately, you can move them pretty much whenever, and making more boils down to pointing and saying 'put save point here'.

>Post spark.
Maybe. I'd have to think up something for the other 600's as well.

>>50975716
The basic one's are kind of shit. So, pick a playstyle and get something. Beyond that, the point of spare parts is the 'insurance' on them.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever played the role of the Bigger Bad, the hidden puppet master, the villain working behind the scenes?
>>
>>50976417
That middle thing doesn't necessarily fit with the things on either end of it, but yes I have been the hidden puppetmaster but on the side of good.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50970501
Most of them refuse to believe me for centuries. Especially the ones who think they know more about magic and mental tampering than me. I mean. Even once the message finally gets through, most of them just treat it like an abstract enigma in my past because, barring a few EUREKA! moments that explain why I do certain things.

I mean, given how many drawbacks I've taken over the years I can't say I blame them.

>>50970356
My policy is to tell no lies when I'm asked about no secrets. I tend to play it by ear depending on individual worlds, but in general I do like the low-key approach.

I use all the tech I can get my hands on. I just update the concealment systems to the point where at any given moment it doesn't even exist from the perspective of a 3-dimensional being.

An embarrassing number of them over the years. In some, like Swat Kats, I just got bored and ran off to run a catnip drug cartel for a while. In some, like Infernals, I had to master the power of Christmas. And in some, like Gurren Lagann, I'm...not myself.

>>50972404
Ironically, the best Charm for running away from Adorjan? It's a Charm of hers called Running To Forever, which lets you treat strenous activity (like running) as sleep for all intents and purposes.

Oh, and-be advised, Szoreny has NOT told his boarfriend about his glorified snitching to get parole plan, and RotSE leaves it ambiguous as to whether he'd be cool with it or pissed. For what it's worth, he IS impressed and willing to help sabotage the Reclaimation (by turning one of the characters into an akuma but hey, it's the thought that counts) if the PCs are heroic enough.

>>50972643
Rude.

>Westerners trying to imitate Shinto-Buddhism

FTFY
>>
>>50976417
I'm planning on starting a conspiracy to fight Hastur via ritual sacrifice of Criminals in Great Detective. Does that count?
>>
>>50976436
To be fair, the term "hidden puppet master" usually has malevolent connotations. But I'm curious, how have you pulled the strings in order to help the good guys?
>>
>>50976229
Maybe make it so the chest can't multiply the things it makes.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>50975487
KAMEN RIDER NEO-HEISEI PART I

- (BACKGROUND) Inquisitive - I have a natural curiosity that needs to be slated.
- (PERKS) Professional Quirks (900cp) - Well there's nothing more quirky than being a damn talking Panda is there? Now at least I'm not considered “weird”.
- Making An Impression - The spotlight is mine! MINE! ALL MINE!
- Terra-fying - Look at me, I'm a bear. Just being in a room with people is enough to terrify them. This however is great for forcing others in social situations to do something I wanted.
- A Strong Foundation (800cp) - Able to find people who're willing to help in my endeavors is no small feat. Having bunch of experts together really helps speed things up.
- Let's Start The Lookup (700cp) - I follow my nose to the facts! I just know where to begin looking and even with the faintest of traces.
- Timeless Tech (500cp) - Having to maintain stuff is a pain with hands like mine, so rather not bother and have things still work.
- Font Of Knowledge (200cp) - Having the ability to look up almost any book with just three keywords is great. After all knowledge is power!
- (GEAR) MUSEUM Pass (FREE) - Having access to research & development labs of MUSEUM is really handy for figuring out, what the hell are Driver Belts, Medals, and whatnot.
- Digging Tools (FREE) - All the tools needed to dig stuff up, be it dirt or dirt.
- Infinite Cake Ingredients (FREE) - Oh look I can make lots of cakes.
- Tomorrow's Underwear (100cp) - Never having to shop for underwear is really good. Plus they're colorful and always fitting.
- Windscale Brand Hat Collection (0cp) - Fancy and durable hats are really fun to wear.

http://pastebin.com/heQRrUAW

1.) Okami
2.) Undertale
3.) Generic Horror
4.) Ragnarok Online
5.) Bloodborne
6.) Dark Souls
7.) Dark Souls 3
8.) Senran Kagura
10.) Fallen London
>>
>>50976486
...um, are your reasons for fighting the King in Yellow something like "Only I can rule the world" or something like that? Because otherwise, trying to fight a Great Old One seems more heroic to me.
>>
>>50976530
I was thinking of the Murder Conspiracy Cult part. It's not even like I need it to fight him, I just want to soften him up a bit.
>>
>>50976490
>aside from making sure world saving artifacts and midseason upgrades are in places the heroes are likely to find them? or telepathically whispering to the sidekick insights that make them save the thing that helps the hero move the plot along? or "arranging" for Activists fighting evil businesses to find the "supplies" and Security flaws they need?

Dr. beetle was the one who sabotaged things so that Takeshi Hongo could escape.
>>
>>50976582
Well, that's pretty villainous, yeah, if you're killing people just so you make You Know Who weaker for when you fight him.

>>50976589
Huh, nice.
>>
>>50976607
full disclosure: the "supplies" are bombs,
>>
>>50976633
...how evil are the businesses? I mean, we do have quite a few mega corps in the chain that need to be taken down.
>>
>>50975892
Yamigadani
Delinquient
Katsujinken
Dou Ki
Weapons
Kendo
Anamilistic Incorporation Free
Delinquent's Ambition 150
Berserker 300
Disciples Discipline 300
Strength and Endurance 150
Speed and Agility 150
Preception and Awareness 300
Stunning 300
Enhanced Ki 300
Victory Medals 50
Sword Free
Entrance Fee Free
Resistance Suit 200

Master
Taiga: The Berserker Tiger of Fuyuki City
A raging tiger more likley to batter an opponent into a pile of bones then to let them surrender. A tiger like this has no mercy, no control, and to much strength. Ther master of a banned kendo style which follows no rules. Runs a dojo with the help of her grandpa.

Bills +100
Loveless +100
Fanservice +200
The Shadow War +200
Amnesiac +300
Impossible +300
>>
>>50976665
pretty damn evil, like at least Nestlé and Monsanto levels of evil
>>
>>50976417
Once, I ran around punching everyone, but this was actually a smokescreen for the fact that there never was a conspiracy, I was just trying to distract people so I could punch them more.
>>
>>50976441
What kind of retard would take an offer to become an Akuma?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50972798
Synergise the spiritual energy signature of Malfeas with the land until they're indistinguishable.

There's a complicated plan that involves coordinating cults in Malfeas and Creation simultaneously, and manipulating geomancy, but nobody knows the full details and Cytherea ain't telling.

Travel through the Beyond and get past the Viator of Nullspace, although I'm not sure if escaping into Autocthon would count as such.

That's just the canon examples in 2e, though. Assuming you can craft hormunculi, JLD's little soul-graft trick would be enormously helpful when combined with Mage the Awakening's Unbound Casting. The same goes for the capstone-boosted form of Noble Demon from Disgaea stacked with The Noble Eightfold Path, Breaker of Chains from the Bartimaeus Trilogy and Always An Ending from Sidereals jump would also contribute enormously towards strolling out. Finally, it's conceivable that if you summon an extremely powerful or esoteric entity from another world they could jailbreak you if they're weird enough the Oaths have no truck with them. I'm thinking some of the stranger Supernal Realmers from Mage; the other obvious choice is the Outsiders from Dresden Files or the Dungeon Dimensioners from Discworld (they're almost indistinguishable apart from how buff they are anyway), even though they're an amazingly bad idea and soliciting their help will probably lead to Creation's next mass extinction event.

And also give Oramus and Ebby a good chuckle.

>>50972966
...y'know, people always point at her.

When Amalion, the nice girl who sold you the manses in the jump, FELL IN LOVE WITH AND MARRIED AN ACTUAL FIRST AGE SOLAR with the total approval of the Solar Deliberative. And still cares for his reincarnation, long after the Usurpation.

So yeah. Malfeas is making quite a statement there, alright.

>>50973748
Also I see the new EV training is taking off.
>>
>>50976519
-(LOCATION) Wep'Keer - Looks like I'm in a land of masked people. So odd.
-(BACKGROUND) Brush God (800cp) - I'm a minor god of mist. I'm also a giant panda with glowing red celestial markings.
-(SKILLS & ABILITES) Calligraphy (750cp) - Calligraphy is super relaxing. Plus its a useful tool of communication.
-Ink Bullets (650cp) - Sometimes you need a ranged attack.
-Dexterous Oral Telekinetic Acrobats - I can use anything with just my mouth.
-Picture Perfect (450cp) - I'm a really dashing panda.
-Devotional (300cp) - I do good stuff and I get power from the people, simple.
-Brush Technique (0cp) - I can write or flourish in ink and create mists. Simple but it can grow in power with a little bit of imagination.
-(ITEMS) Magic Ink Pot - Magic ink that refills slowly after a minute.

Now this is more my style, as a minor god of mists I can create mists. Which can hide others or make things appear in the mists that aren't really there. I live with the secretive masked people. As a minor god I basically do some stuff get praise and have lots of free time. I also spent a lot of time just talking to other small gods and the like. It was a comfy 10 years to say the least.

1.) ???
2.) Undertale
3.) Generic Horror
4.) Ragnarok Online
5.) Bloodborne
6.) Dark Souls
7.) Dark Souls 3
8.) Senran Kagura
10.) Fallen London

Need another slot guys.
>>
>>50976791
generic magical girl.
>>
>>50976791
Anima Beyond Fantasy
>>
>>50976791
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
>>
>>50976791
Historys strongest disciple
>>
File: unknown.png (70KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
70KB, 590x387px
Hey, /jc/

When have you ever thrown it all away for one person?
I'm talking a massive sacrifice. Of yourself, or of the world, or of possibly an entire reality.
Who was it, if you did?
Was it worth it?
>>
>>50976761
Amalion is pretty great.
>>
>>50976848
>sacrificed almost the entirety of my resources and free time to Save the people I Hurt/imperiled in CATastrophe

>spent 900 years just micromanaging and bootstrapping folks up to a modern standard of living in Master of Magic.

>Ms. Producer has neglected to inform me as to whether or not my companions Respawn, so I took an Omega beam to the Balls for Painwheel killing me After about 30 seconds of agony after I had already died twice In the past 30 minutes
>>
>>50976417
I personally prefer "kooky sidekick".

I imagine it will get me into trouble (and may already have in the Gundam SEED universe) But fuck it I'm dedicated.
>>
>>50976848
No, because no one person is worth that sort of thing.

You?
>>
>>50976848
Once upon a time, I went mad with power. I can't recall what jump it was off the top of my head, but I decided to take over the world. And I did. It was so easy too. I wasn't a kind ruler, having my fun with the world and it's people, doing whatever I pleased and crushing anyone who would dare oppose me. Another important detail I should note is that I have a daughter in my chain, someone who I love more then anything. I would do anything for her. Why is that detail important? Because you see, my little girl is a very kind person, a sweet soul that just wants to see people happy. And despite all the gifts and treasures I gave her, she saw who I was, and how I was acting. She said to me, with tears in her eyes: "Daddy, you're scaring me."

I gave it all up. My empire, my spoils of war, all of it. I dedicated the rest of my time in the jump to fixing the damage I had caused, or fixing what I could. Because the thought of scaring my daughter, of being a monster in her eyes, was too much to bear.
>>
>>50976848
Almost sold out the entire human race to get a waifu.
I'd probably have something more substantial if I actually bothered to write down my adventures.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50976710
Someone with an incomplete knowledge of Primordial metaphysics, presumably. Like most of Creation. Or someone desperate and reckless to save Creation during its' darkest hour.

Or OOC, someone who just wants to get their hands on Isidoros Charms ahead of the competition. Canonwise he hasn't opened his charmset to the Infernals yet, after all.

>>50976417
That's my MO by default, yes. Depending on how advanced the setting is, I either take an organizational role or make myself indispensable as someone else's flunky, gather leverage on everyone I work with and thus have rack up enormous political clout while retaining plausible deniability. When I lead, I tend to set broad but definite goals and leave the logistics to my minions for flexibility of strategem. When I follow, I phrase my own agenda in ways that convince my alleged employers are primarily supporting their own.

...problems arise when the latter works TOO well, and a conflict of interest becomes impossible to ignore. For example, Malfeas post-escape.

He is ridiculously bitter about how irrelevant he ended up being. Also how he's afforded one of the fewest parole clauses. I can't exactly welcome him to the Renovation committee when his foreign policy amounts to "blow them all up with nuclear hellfire".

He just spends all his time drinking and screaming commands at other people which are increasingly ignored, staring at nothing and trying to get some of the other Yozis to dance with him. I've tried to cultivate his nature as a source of fertility and succor to cultivate more positive relationships, and the saddest thing is-a LITTLE of that seems to have carried over. He has his own cooking show, a series of dancersise tapes and Malfean ore-plants are some of the most popular Yozi exports. The problem is, he REALLY wants to be the center of attention rather than a sideshow.

I just don't have the heart to tell him these guilty feet have got no rhythm
>>
>>50976848
>implying anybody is worth that much.
>>
>>50976441
What would an Akuma of Isidoros even be like? What would they have to do? Whatever they want?
>>
>>50970501
Probably disappointment. Part of my jumper's... """character development""" is having gone insane multiple times from lots of bullshit like being totally overwhelmed by background memories. This successively destroyed and rebuilt her personality to the point where the original personality didn't so much 'develop' to that point as be destroyed and replaced.
>>
>>50976761
>the other obvious choice is the Outsiders from Dresden Files or the Dungeon Dimensioners from Discworld (they're almost indistinguishable apart from how buff they are anyway
Huh. Never noticed that before.
>>
>>50976761
It's because Ipthymia is shocking. She's a loli prostitute red-light district who looks like the Unconquered Sun who goes around seducing people she likes and can order you to do whatever she wants (again,avoid her Infernals). Amalion is a generally nice girl who is a mance and builds mances. Her actions of falling in love with a Solar, marrying him, and STILL being in love with him are adorable and reveal just as much about Malfeas, but they're not shocking.
>>
>>50976417
Occasionally I like to let loose for a decade. At the cost of thousands if not millions of undeserving lives. MGR, Incredibles, Innistrad, and KanCol in particular were bathed in fire. Though MGR most of the damage I did was in the shadows, and before I left I undid it and set the world on a good path.
>>
Right I have a conundrum. What is more powerful

An individual with all the powers of his jumps

OR

Individuals who have the powers of one particular jump each. Eg someone from the Gundamverse has a gundam, pokemon universe guy has pokemon etc. etc.
>>
File: thedecision.png (68KB, 611x342px) Image search: [Google]
thedecision.png
68KB, 611x342px
>>50977035
>>50977082

Call me sentimental.
>>
>>50976761
>EV training
What? Fate is Pokemon now?
>>
>>50977159
Trick answer, the world dies either way, you're just prolonging the inevitable by returning the sun. The MC returning home is the only ending that's even slightly happy.
>>
>>50977189
What if you used an LED bulb instead?
>>
>>50977189
trick question*, damn it.
>>
>>50977189
It matters little. Entropy will destroy all in the end. The world, the MC, the sun. All will become nothing!
>>
>>50977189

Yeah. The idea is that by giving the sun you're either giving them a shot at turning it around or allowing the world to die without fear. Maize is the foreshadowing for that entire train of thought. She died, but she wasn't afraid and went out peacefully.
>>
>>50976761
Is Malfeas' tsundere statement anything like yours towards the Solars?
>>
>>50976791
So many people roll Wep'Keer for some reason.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>50976813
1.) Generic Magical Girl
2.) Undertale
3.) Generic Horror
4.) Ragnarok Online
5.) Bloodborne
6.) Dark Souls
7.) Dark Souls 3
8.) Senran Kagura
10.) Fallen London

>>50976814
>>50976827
>>50976844
QUEUE: Anima Beyond Fantasy, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50976848
Yion. Dad help me, but she was worth it dammit. When Niardi was done with the world, there WAS no world left-just a grotesque cancer she reigned over.

...I had to convince myself at the time what I did to save her was euthenasia. It was. Difficult to do something so intuitively against my nature. An entire world burning from the inside out with psychic fire. But she had the potential to reshape flesh and matter just as well as that hive queen, after all.

By the time Blame! rolled around, I'd had more time to study the connection between human desire and the cosmic firmament. I didn't hesitate in round 2, although it helped Niardi had been subverted by a world-killing abomination.

I've seen a lot of realities.

I've seen a lot of times when, impossibly, the fate of the world really comes down to one or two people.

Sometimes a girl and the universe really are worth the same.

And if that's true, then. I have to live with the fact I've spent centuries doing it wrong.

>>50976849
>>50977136
She's also the true signifier of Malfeas' stockholm syndrome. For me it's really just the implications of such an important part of Malfeas having such a positive opinion about the people who mutilated him and his siblings.

>>50977097
Well, some of his associated themes are unrestrained force, hedonism and heroism so-

-you know Augus, from Asura's Wrath? I think he's a good example of a First Age Dawn who became an Akuma of Isidoros.

>>50977131
Yeah, the main difference is the Dimensioners are a lot less buff in the real world without a source of magic to roid up on. A little girl and a magicless wizard with a sockfull of sand can kick apart some of them on the verge of entering reality. While Outsiders can brawl with the Wild Hunt's doggos.

Seems the Outsiders eat their cosmic oats and do their non-euclidean squats.

>>50977161
I don't even know, apparently people are reagents now or something
>>
>>50977045
Woolie?
>>
>>50977261
he said waifu, not jetpack
>>
>>50977261
Darlington actually saved me from making that choice. Mainly because I realized I'd be as bad as him if I went for it.
>>
>>50977252
>ASA/Garlock cared enough for Yion that he was willing to destroy the world twice, the second time without even hesitating
Aww.
>>
>>50976848
I gave up my Post-chain Wish in Fate Extra to make sure everyone involved in that Grail war was reinstantiated to live full, content, and happy lives.

Fuck your death-game bullshit. This time, everyone lives!

This may have some repercussions come back to me later on...
>>
File: 63c64c8900b8c28828dc796963b18536.jpg (534KB, 1500x1099px) Image search: [Google]
63c64c8900b8c28828dc796963b18536.jpg
534KB, 1500x1099px
What are some perks that work like Mental Bond from Pokemon, or Synchronized Souls from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>50977308
I wonder if anyone grabbed them from youtube jump
Or got any long-term companions from that option, in fact.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50977226
...refresh my memory. When have I ever been DERE about Solars? If this is about Fair Eyes, she doesn't count because she was raised properly to temper herself with the certain knowledge of being a superweapon and not a rightful heir to the universe. She knows the danger at hand, so she's not one of those people I manipulate into doing my bidding on a regular basis. She's so much more than a Solar by now.

And if this is a crack at the unwanted extra Fetich that sprouted out of that goddamn Malfean nascent sun-soul, hers is more an empathic compassion for all sentient beings rather than Solar-specific.

In conclusion, overdrive pools ruin everything. Yet again.

>>50977261
Oh boy. If they need to fill the void left by Matt and Liam, does that mean Plague of Gripes will show up in Snail Souls at some point?

>>50977366
I think someone grabbed the whole zaibatsu a while ago.

>>50977322
Whoa, hey-be fair, the second time it was "just" a Jupiter-sized chunk of the City that got sheared into nonbeing, not the entire City. Still a chunk big enough to be thought of as a world by the berserk silicon lifeforms on it. Also it was collateral damage from suplexing Chara-Niardi away from a Gravity Furnace cluster.
>>
>>50977366
I did.
Liam missed out on all the 3-person imports and I went to Street Sharks just to torment Pat.
>>
>>50977441
yeyeyeyeyeh
>>
>>50976848
I gave Asriel Dreemurr one of my SOULs. Does that count?
I didn't get anything for it. This wasn't, like, some secret plot for extra power, and I didn't get a replacement later. I just gave him one of my Soul Eater Monster Cat Monster SOULs so that he wouldn't have to turn into a flower.

I mean...
It's also as strong as a hundred other souls, so he's probably the strongest monster in the world now.
And it's a Tem SOUL, so there's a slight possibility he might develop a taste preference for construction paper.
And it's a Jumper Soul, so in addition to, yeah, probably the strongest monster in the world now, there's a minor, tiny, fractional possibility that if I ever make it to the end of this thing and Spark, he will too.
So, that'll be an interesting thing to come back to some day and study, no matter how it turns out!
>>
>>50977348
none
>>
Musician Jump by Doomaphobe
rock -100 imagine if Woody Guthrie plugged in.
Flow -100 Keep those verses coming
rebel yell free for rock Yeah, I can't not take this.
Integrity -200 practice what you preach
B-flat -150 discount for rock
the big show -300
the instrument -100
the plan: the greatest songwriters and composers in history , mounted onto emulated life model decoys on mother box check, appearance and illusion perks at maximum for live performances Check,guitar strings, microphones and amplifiers made of ormagoden Steel check. This world will tremble with the power of our rock
>>
>>50977366
I plan to pick up Plague of Gripes, also, I don't remember.. but could I companion Zone? Would I get the artist or the persona herself? Cause Zone herself and Plague together would finally fullfill the prophecy as foretold in my dreams.

shhhh....
>>
What happens to your memories when you take a origin other than drop-in?

Do you go through life without the knowlege you were a jumper, until the moment where the ten years start and you get your memories?

What happens?
>>
>>50977552
Well, zone is on youtube in some capacity, so I could imagine him counting. But I'm pretty sure it would be the actual person.
>>50977593
Up to interpretation, a number of people seem to treat it as a "remembering past lives" sort of thing
>>
>>50977516
Actual person.

Lewd
>>
>>50977593
Are you going to ask me what I'd do if I woke up suddenly knowing I was Jumper-me the entire time?
>>
>>50977593
I personally rule it as living my life with jumper memories, but being unable to change anything until the jump "starts".
>>
>>50977366
I sure did I got a bunch of let's players and now they narrate my jumps instead of video games whenever I do a video game world i will even just do as they say, as if they were playing the world by voice command.
>>
>>50977593
when they reach the age at which I rolled for the origin they "awaken to jumper nature" and are filled with my mind, memories and power, It's sort of like the avatar state Only all the time.
>>
>>50977761
Sir, this is a blue board.
>>
File: IMG_8542.gif (346KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8542.gif
346KB, 500x253px
>>50977609 #
Oh man, well then I suppose Plague wouldn't mind joining me himself, then we can build a fence across the multiverse, and not have it done until post chain.

>>50977622 #
Rood, with Zone-tan and Plague together, they could do all sorts of things like draw hands, hold hands, draw hands holding other hands as they hold each-others hands. They could do some grueling farm work and make ducks go extinct and create animations that would make even Jumpchan sweat.

Nice wholesome family fun.

Holy fucking shit, fuck phone posting, sorry fellow anons
>>
>>50977761
>not getting him gene engineering perks so he can do real trifusions
>>
>>50977593
>What happens to your memories when you take a origin other than drop-in?

My interpretation is that non-drop-in origins are alternate universe versions of me, and the perks I acquire are abilities they've developed or obtained during the time leading up to my arrival as them.

Then, when I arrive in jump, they're absorbed into me, become a part of me.
>>
>>50973648
>save point

Should be once a year, otherwise it's ridiculously better than every other capstone. Or replace it with something else.

I'm with >>50976229 on the chest.

Also get rid of the numerical multipliers if they aren't canon.

>1-up/potion

Why are there so many full heals being offered in the jump? What do they have to do with the actual game? Why can't you offer stuff like the Ultharan spaceship or a you-can-break-your-level-cap perk for the Drop-in capstone or maybe the Ice Cave to grind in? You know, something to convey the videogamey feel without seeming like an excuse to hand out full heals for no good reason?
>>
>>50977593
I've been toying with the idea of a certain drawback causing me to split from my bodymod self. The problem is that would raise a lot of questions about how the hell this all works, and said drawback is pretty limiting.
>>
>>50977829
>otherwise it's ridiculously better than every other capstone.
Lolwut the fuck are you even talking about?

That said, I agree the chest needs to be heavily nerfed as-is.
>>
>>50977829
>Should be once a year, otherwise it's ridiculously better than every other capstone. Or replace it with something else.
Feels honestly pretty useless to me.
>>
>>50978034
well it is ten free full restores that take a month to recharge.
You can just cart them around with you and use as needed apparantly.
Not much better than contingent healing magic for combat, but sometimes you've just need to top off on command.
I wouldn't say it's useless, but it's not too good by any means.
>>
>>50977593
You ever seen Black City? Well, if you haven't there's a scene where the protagonist is injected with a lifetime of memories. He experiences them in a very short period of time, but they impart knowledge and experience to him in a real tangible way that is impactful on him. That's how I imagine it. One minute I'm in the door, so to speak, waiting to jump, then I get hit with that barrage of memories and I jump in to the new 'verse.
>>
>>50977829
>Heals
Haven't looked over the jump, yet, but if they're items, he was apparently having trouble coming up with stuff for the item section, from what he said on the SB thread.
>>
>>50978081
Dark City, anon.
>>
>>50978096
Shit, my bad. I knew that didn't sound right in my head when I wrote it. Anyway, that's how I envision origin memories working.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

I should probably stop being lazy and get back to work on Stalwart Tiger Chain.

>Last Time
Tiger was forced to be Zordon for a group of Power Rangers, rather than take over the world himself. Then he got sent into a world with lots of monsters with silly dresses and frilly hats or something. At least he got an Internal Sun out of it.

1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.8-bit Theater
4.VA-11 HALL-A
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.World Trigger
>>
>>50978131
>I have no idea what this setting is.
Well. This'll be....something?
>>
>>50978138
You're a bartender in a post-apoc not!bladerunner city. You dispense drinks and help people deal with life. Also: catgirls.
>>
>>50978151
That's very down to earth, and not exceptional infuriating, compared to what he's been dealing with.

But I can't help but imagine what Ammy is going to do with control of a bar.
>>
>>50978131
Have Evangelion as a replacement jump. I want to see Stalwart Tiger deal with Angels and SEELE, maybe including him encouraging Shinji to move out of his father's shadow. Kid was actually pretty good at fighting angels in the latter half of the series, and he had more of an impact on the rest of the cast then he thought.
>>
>>50978167
Also now you have nanomachine herpes, no save.
>>
>>50978167
Oh, and I should mention that the apocalypse was in part caused by a great meme war. So there are plenty of memetic warfare perks and in universe themes and undertones.
>>
File: punk.png (262KB, 745x1197px) Image search: [Google]
punk.png
262KB, 745x1197px
>>50970356
Removing the veil on what our status is as extra-dimensional travelers of incredible might is a very rare thing. I like to play it low, to live life simply, to meet with friends and make dinners and go for walks and mend clothes. If we feel like we should or must act, there's often little to link the events to us.

I personally keep very strict aura-control measures on the party in most circumstances to avoid detection or simply radiant effects. Its constant, never-ending work but also a lot like breathing since I've been unceasingly doing it for several thousand years now, since sleep is actually impossible for me. Though there's at least a few hints that tend to exist, like that I tend to wear dark eyewear that completely obscures the eyes (or actually is opaque from both sides) because they're glowing fires I can't shut off and the sort of hyper-awareness/cohesion the shared mind with my companions provides and how it utterly influences our every action.

Only two settings (excluding the very early Aion where there was no chance to) so far have seen no attempt to veil however. One being Webmage and the other being Age of Ice, both very strong, formative times. 1984 was very tempting but we instead went for underground resistance.

I do tend to lean fairly heavily on the magic side of things though, not a whole lotta tech. A good bit of magitech but not really outright tech. We do treasure good music and video players. The media center in the haven bag is very cluttered.
>>
File: Malfias.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfias.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
>>50978196
Eva will go into the "reserved" list, Blazblue was already on that list and is the current replacement.
And yeah, Tiger has about a 50/50 chance of encouraging Shinji to stand the fuck up and punch his father in the face, or treating him like trash.

With Ammy and Raven as good influences it's closer to 70/30, with "punch father in the face" as the 70

>>50978197
Wat? Wait, do you think that Tiger and Ammy are together? NO!. God no. She's an annoying as fuck Dog/God/Woman who keeps trying to "redeem" him, and who podded herself.

>>50978209
>Memetic stuff
>For an Infernal who wants to rule the world and be worshiped as the One True Divinity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>50977246
-(ACCOMMODATION) Veilgarden
-(BACKGROUND) Arrival
-(AGE & GENDER) 23yo, Male
-(QUALITIES) (Dangerous) Blood & Bone (750cp) - I can dish out death with grace of a tiger, and fight off infantry divisions just by my lonesome.
-(Watchful) Keen (650cp) - Not blind but not very aware either.
-(Persuasive) Fine As Flowers (450cp) - I'm kinda charming, just enough to get me by.
-(Shadowy) Honest - No need to lie.
-(AMBITIONS) An Ambition Of Blood - I wish to fight the best there ever was.
-(DREAMS) Dreams Of Battle - My dreams inspire me to danger.
-(JOBS & ABILITIES) Master Duelist (200cp) - It matters not against single target or multiple, nor does pain matter and even if I miss I still hit. Lastly I'm so good at dueling I can challenge anyone to a single duel that no one can interrupt until death, defeat, or surrender of the opponent.
- Expert Explorer (Prelapsarian) (0cp) - I'm a really good explorer but not among the best but still I can put what I know to the paper, rally support, explore mazes & interpret riddles with ease, and lastly have knowledge in the studies of the past & mystery.
- (ITEMS & OBJECTS) A Thing About Names - Bountiful Fist is my title here.
- Timekeepers Candle - A ten minute candle that grows back in same amount.
- Brass Knuckledusters - Time to give things the ol' one-two!
- (CONNECTIONS) Society - Oh boy I have friends among the elites.
- The Widow - A dangerous contraband importer of the Orient, sounds fine to me.
- (A SUDDEN WASH OF DAYLIGHT) Fists Of Judgement (-100cp) - I can punch things that defy the laws of reality & structure really well.
- (DRAWBACKS) Rats! Rats! In My Warehouse! (-50cp) - Damn rats, how did you get in here?
- The Starveling Cat, the Starveling Cat! (0cp) - If you're so starving you mangy cat eat the damn rats.

http://pastebin.com/mqeWyqXh
>>
File: Mistweaver_Header_58011.jpg (78KB, 580x494px) Image search: [Google]
Mistweaver_Header_58011.jpg
78KB, 580x494px
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>50978301
1.) Generic Magical Girl
2.) Undertale
3.) Generic Horror
4.) Ragnarok Online
5.) Bloodborne
6.) Dark Souls
7.) Dark Souls 3
8.) Senran Kagura
10.) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
>>
>>50978251
>Wat?
Everyone in the VA-11 setting is infected with spy nanomachines that infuse their body. Now you are too, because they exist in clouds around the place.
>>
will there ever be a bastard jump with dark schneider or is it to overpowered of a setting
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.