[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like? What does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 300px-Ordo_Xenos_Inquisitor.jpg (59KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ordo_Xenos_Inquisitor.jpg
59KB, 300x449px
What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
What does a puritan ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (269KB, 986x1500px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
269KB, 986x1500px
He looks rad, of course.
>>
>>50968336
>What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
Covered head to toe in spirit stones, t'au robes and tyrannid chitine armor
>What does a puritan ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
Men in Black
>>
What look benefits their current investigation the most ?
>>
>>50968378
Inquisitor VAN GASOLINE is fucking SKYDIVING for justice in III - Triple Inquisition!
>>
>>50969149
It took me far too long to get this.
>>
>>50968336
Ive always wanted to make a radical ordo xenos inquistor with domesticated Tyranid allies
>>
Radical on the left with the daemonhost, puritan on the right (reflected in the glass).
>>
File: Burke.jpg (96KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
Burke.jpg
96KB, 1280x701px
>>50968336
>What does a radical ordo xenos inquisitor look like?
>>
>>50970016
>Eisenhorn
>puritan
>ever

Did you even read the novels?
>>
>>50968810
How are Men in Black puritan, when they're housing thousands and thousands of aliens on Earth, employ them and use their tech.
>>
>>50970046
This bit of fanart isn't a bad example, though. Radicals are usually a bit more of loners because of their potential heresy and they take crazy shit like daemonhosts; Puritans rely on more people as they're going more through traditional means and are more likely to have a larger retinue while keeping their imperial ties closer.
>>
>>50970046
Fairly certain thats supposed to be Ravenor before metalbox-ification
>>
>>50970035
>try to harvest genestealers alone without informing anybody
na he's a low-raking acolyte belonging to an actual radical inquisitor, he thought he could get to the top chair alone and payed for his foolishness
>>
>>50970232
No, it's early eisenhorn and crew. That's sort of the point of the image.
>>
>>50970046
>Did you even read the novels?
Did YOU?
That's his younger, pre-fall self on the right.
Note: Same chin, same armour, one on the right has hair and friends. One on the left has no friends but a daemonhost.
>>
Whatever happened to the Beaquin trilogy anyway?
>>
>>50970270
Same thing that happened with the final 2 or 3 Gaunts Ghosts. ;__;

Abnett is getting paid alot more by Marvel or whoever he's writing for now.
>>
>>50970046
Eisenorn saw himself as a practical Puritan. I.e: Still wants to burn heretics and xenos, but isn't above using psykers 'n shit to get the job done. Its what opposed him to people like Commodus Voke, who had a rage-boner for anything that didn't involve excessive force and lots of burning.

>>50970232
Ravenor had his hair tied back, Eisenhorn always had his hair short.
Its definitely Eisenhorn. The other folks in the frame are Aemos, Midas and Medea Betancore, Godwyn Fischig, and Alizabeth Bequin.

Ravenor never used a Daemonhost either. His Interrogator was one but Ravenor had absolutely no idea because post-boxification he became a retarded Commodus Voke type.
>>
>>50970270
She was gravely injured by chaos titan and is forever in stasis. Ravenor has her on ship.
>>
>>50970537
>His Interrogator was one

There's a difference between a daemonhost and simple daemonic possession.
Cherubael is the former, the interrogator was the latter due to flect use.
>>
>>50970570
Didn't she die and get reincarnated as the girl in Pariah?
>>
>>50970584
No, that was a clone.
>>
>>50970584
REINCARNATION DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE IN 40K

BECAUSE OF CHAOS

IT HASN'T WORKED IN 100 000 YEARS
>>
>>50970577
Its been a while since I read Ravenor, I don't find it quite as engaging as Eisenhorn, mostly due to the box.
>>
>>50970584
A clone called "Beta" Bequin was made from her tissue. Eisenhorn calls her Alizabeth's "daughter".

Who else here is hoping for Inquisitor Bequin by the end of the story arc?!
>>
>>50970663
kinda hoping for culexus assassin bequin
>>
>>50970063
The question was about looks.
>>
>>50970721
That's a bit far out I reckon.
I could definitely see her becoming an Inquisitor by the end of Bequin though, just seems like natural progression.
>>
>>50970663
Clones seldom end well in 40k
>>
>>50970016
What an unreadable, garbage series of novels.
>>
File: joker.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
>>50971075
Here's your (You). Do you feel like a big boy now?
>>
File: 15mnta.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15mnta.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>50968336
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.