[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newfag to this board...usually post on /o/ what game(s) get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault (1).jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
14KB, 320x180px
newfag to this board...usually post on /o/

what game(s) get you the most tickets at Dave and Busters?

for me it's Yahtzee
>>
wrong board mate, this is for tabletop games. not arcade.
>>
File: BattleSistersSquad.jpg (50KB, 800x286px) Image search: [Google]
BattleSistersSquad.jpg
50KB, 800x286px
>>50956614
This is what we do here bro. Come stay a little while so we can corrupt you :)))
>>
>>50956614
I actually think /soc/ would be the right board? Maybe /v/, but you're not going to get anything from there.
>>
>>50956849
Jesus Christ could you be more of a fag?
>>
>>50956614
Cyclone. The typical payout is low, but if you spend a lot of time at it, you'll get good enough to reliably hit a jackpot
>Be 12 at the cyclone machine
>these two teen girls walk up
>Start making fun of me, saying I'll never hit the jackpot
>jackpot
>they're watching now
>jackpot
>Genuinely impressed, at least as far as 12-year-old me can tell
>jackpot
Sadly, I didn't get a fourth jackpot, but that was still one of the best things I've ever done.
>>
>>50957289
He could have posted Tau, but that's about it.
>>
File: urborg-justice_medium.jpg (33KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
urborg-justice_medium.jpg
33KB, 200x285px
>>50956614
Wrong place anon. I can tell you all about my cardboard collection, but outside of vigorous discussion about setting, and some of the most knowledgable posters on the site, /tg/ has nothing for the average person.
>>
>>50959463
Man, I emptied an Austin Powers-themed machine like that one time, when I was a kid. I drew a crowd because it was right near the ticket counter. It was awesome.
>>
>>50956614
Hands down, Temple Run. emptied it out hitting those bonuses.
>>
>>50959858
I could never tell, though, if the Jackpot had a reject chance and I got lucky. Even 12-year-old me thought it was possible that even if you hit it on the jackpot, that maybe sometimes it would just give you the 10-ticket prize instead if it didn't roll right. Now that I'm older I bet I could figure it out but man its one of those things I don't care enough about to do so.
>>
File: 1363067048742.png (34KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1363067048742.png
34KB, 510x546px
>>50957289
Going around asking questions like that is a good way to get your dick sucked, kiddo.
>>
>>50956614
Hydro Thunder, because I'm a boss at racing games and can smoke the fuck out of that one pretty reliably.
>>
>>50959535
So, what would a civilization based around Dave & Busters look like?
A 1984, but instead of Big Brother there is Dave and Buster, with more religious overtones, perhaps?
>>
>>50956614
>what game(s) get you the most tickets at Dave and Busters?

Honestly, we have the most success with the old machines that you drop a token into and it pushes a bunch of tokens off a ledge.
>>
>>50960435
How would we incorporate the restaurant part of the establishment into the setting?
>>
>>50962823
Spinach Artichoke Pizza and Beer sacraments.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.