[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The bbeg in the past due to some time travel shit looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>The bbeg in the past due to some time travel shit looked into the future and saw that he did some horrible things.
>This view into the future is what caused him to do those things in the first place due to him trying to avoid that future at all cost.

What can be some explanations for why this would happen and how he didn't manage to avoid it?
>>
>>50953253
He misinterpreted what he saw in the future.
>>
File: maximum CREEEEEEEEED.jpg (10KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
maximum CREEEEEEEEED.jpg
10KB, 250x188px
>Future Villain comes back in time
>Tries to warn past self of the fuckups that happen
>Is cutoff halfway through
>Leaves only a vague warning that is interpreted in exactly the wrong way
>>
>>50953253
Don't show him that HE did horrible things, show him that horrible things will happen. That way he gets the idea in his head to stop those things and ends up doing them.
>>
>>50953253
Dude loses his mind/goes on a massive bender and does the thing, only to wake up later and realize he dun goof'd

Dude's trying to protect the thing at all costs, but the more he protects, the worse it gets

I guess I could give you a better answer if you told me what these horrible things were
>>
Seeing the future collapses the light cone into the form that was measured.
>>
>>50953253
So is this like some sort of Oedipus prophesy thing?

Well in the original myth, the oracle told the king that his son would kill him, so he ordered his son executed, but the servant took pity on the child and didn't do the job. So he grew up believing that another was his father and didn't know who his real father was. One day, he killed a random annoying prick by accident, and guess who it was.

Also, Oedipus was oracled to sleep with his mother by accident. He put as much distance between himself and his "mother" as possible, but didn't know he was adopted when he fulfilled the prophesy.
>>
>>50954082
So basically, dramatic irony. Nobody ever told him the truth about his parentage, so he spent his life believing something that was wrong and was looking in the wrong direction when trying to avoid his fate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.