[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I'm sick of all this "not actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IwcrHEZ.jpg (97KB, 562x570px) Image search: [Google]
IwcrHEZ.jpg
97KB, 562x570px
That's it. I'm sick of all this "not actually for self-defence" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Naval Cannons deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine naval cannon in my own sovereign citizenship for self-defence purposes (that's to protect my property without violating the NAP) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even reclaim the costs of ammunition as compensation for services rendered from those I hit with my naval cannon.

Freemen of the land spend years working on a single naval cannon and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest self-defence weapons known to AnCaps

Naval Cannons are thrice as suitable for home defence as handguns and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a handgun can deter, a naval cannon can deter better. I'm pretty sure a naval cannon could easily remove a spook from your private property without violating the NAP.

Ever wonder why the State and its slave morality lackeys try to eradicate AnCaps? That's right, they are scared of the disciplined Sovereign Citizens and their naval cannons of self-defence. Even in the age of neoliberalism's decline, Statist actors targeted the men with the naval cannons first because they did not respect the NAP.

So what am I saying? Naval cannons are simply the best option for home defence that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for naval cannons:

(Nonlethal personal defence weapon)
1d12 Subdual Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the potential for naval cannons to safeguard your private property in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Naval cannons need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.
>>
>>50949165
what kind of holsters do they offer for concealed carry anon? I've considered one but find it awkward to have to bring the whole mount with me while shopping
>>
>>50949165
I say we wait an see what happens. It's old copypasta but classic nonetheless.
>>
>tfw a hobo violates the NAP by sleeping on your lawn so you send your private army of mercenaries to enslave him and send him to your personal salt mine, but he bribes them all with the promise of unrestricted looting of your belongings
They even took my recreational nuclear warheads. How am I supposed to protect myself from hungry orphans now?
>>
File: Ancap.jpg (193KB, 900x836px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap.jpg
193KB, 900x836px
>>50950217
>Not depositing emergency bitcoins in an offshore server in case of emergencies like that one

You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>50949165
>d20 system
You're a decade late, asshole.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.