[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey folks. I am considering getting SR 5th edition for the streamlined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: shadowrun 3rd.jpg (58KB, 371x474px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun 3rd.jpg
58KB, 371x474px
Hey folks. I am considering getting SR 5th edition for the streamlined play, but I think a lot of the fluff since the end of 3rd is lame, and a lot of the stuff leading up to the end of 3rd was cool (Chicago, organized crime wars, Denver: City of Shadows, Arcology run by a rogue AI).

Are the 5th edition rules suitable for running a game in a 'past time' by including older cyberware, wired decks, etc. or do they force you to embrace the new stuff by excluding the old?

Also, are 3rd edition and 5th edition stats mutually intelligible? I've got basically every 3rd ed. book there is, and it'd be nice to be able to convert material from them into 5th ed. equivalents.
>>
File: Vote Dunkelzahn 2.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vote Dunkelzahn 2.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>50943542
Shadowrun 2050 is a 4e book for doing runs in that timeframe, and 4e and 5e are compatible.

>Also, are 3rd edition and 5th edition stats mutually intelligible?

No, the mechanics got a huge overhaul between 3rd and 4th. You basically have to go down to zero and rebuild.
>>
>>50943640
Go fuck yourself. You already got an answer that bumped the thread, and you don't bump shit 10 minutes after OP dumbshit.
>>
File: seal-of-approval.jpg (56KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
seal-of-approval.jpg
56KB, 500x332px
>>50943625

Thanks, mate.
>>
>>50943658
Bump.

Faggot.
>>
>>50943670
Look at the poster count, cockgobbler, then go hang yourself for being a worse poster than half of /v/
>>
File: a smile on the house.png (174KB, 496x473px) Image search: [Google]
a smile on the house.png
174KB, 496x473px
>>50943684

Bump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.