[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 50

File: gamefinder.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
gamefinder.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
>GM or Player

>Timezone

>Times available

>System

>Setting

>Additional Notes
>>
File: 1358655242694.gif (1MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1358655242694.gif
1MB, 400x267px
>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
CST (UTC -6)

>Times available
Friday 6:00PM+
Saturday 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 11:00AM - 5:00PM

>System
Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game

>Setting
Fatal Fury Florida.

>Contact Info
[email protected]
Spades#3982 on Discord

>Additional Notes
Books available upon request. I've never actually run a game with SF:tSG, only made characters and fought friends, so bear with me.

Creating custom maneuvers will need to wait until I have a full handle on the system to avoid anything too broken. Also, no beast races.
>>
GM here.

What should I run? I've got an itch, but no ideas.
>>
>>50933792
Im looking for a NWoD game.

Or we could just play ops and tactics.

Or a spy game. Havent had a good spy game in time.
>>
>>50933792
The system I want to play.
>>
>>50933411
Whoops, forgot to include the sourcebooks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ua5j3wbhtm04c
>>
File: 1480824042057.png (1MB, 926x827px) Image search: [Google]
1480824042057.png
1MB, 926x827px
>GM or Player
Gm looking for 3 players

>Timezone
Est
>Times available
Sunday is the only day I could run but when sunday we will have to go over with the other players. The first session will be two weeks from now if I get enough players and get some other things worked out we can work some things out this sunday.
>System
Mutant year zero
>Setting
Post apocalyptic with basic base building and other things like being able to set people on fire with your mind.Outside of the two maps the game comes with I made up two of my own that could more or less steal stuff from either stalker or the ace combat world (strangereal) but over all it won't but that huge of a impact.
>Contact Info
Tsukamoto#4208 If I don't say anything back I might had left for work.
>Additional Notes
This will be my first time running this game so keep that in mind. but if you new to tabletop this game is pretty easy to learn.
>>
File: 1480784688183.jpg (514KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
1480784688183.jpg
514KB, 1024x730px
>>50935368
Oh to follow up with this we will be using roll20 for rolls and text RP I will be using voice on discord to handle OOC things and rules so if you don't have a mic or do not want to use one that's fine as long you can listen in
>>
>>50935421
Got a copy of the books?
>>
>>50935501
yeah I do
>>
>>50935501
following up on that they can be found in the pdf thread or just ask for them when you get in contact with me
>>
>>50935870
>>50935583
Yeah, I went and found them in Da Archive. There are a lot of goddamn tokens.
>>
>>50933792
Please oh dear god run a DnD game with no crazy homebrew or settings. Just a good old fashioned game of DnD...that is my dream for the Finder thread.
>>
File: Apo.jpg (115KB, 493x480px) Image search: [Google]
Apo.jpg
115KB, 493x480px
>>50933247
>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
EST / GMT -5
>Times available
TBD / Sundays
>System
NWOD
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG
or
https://app.roll20.net/join/1681572/WQY9rA
>Additional Notes
all libel posted against me is true unless proven false
>>
>>50933792
>no ideas

You sound like a shit GM anon, not gunna lie.
>>
>GM or Player
GM

>Voice or Text
Text

>Timezone
PST

>Times available
6:00 to 10:00 PM

>System
Unknown Armies 3rd edition. I also like to run sessions with a heavy emphasis on roleplaying and mystery/investigation and little to no intended combat.

"Unknown Armies is an occult game about broken people conspiring to fix the world. It’s about humanity, and how those among us who are the most obsessed have the power to alter reality until it aligns with their fevered desires. It’s about getting what you want despite others trying to keep it from you.

Unknown Armies presents magic as it might exist in a world co-created by Tim Powers and James Ellroy, as twisting wrinkles in reality created by greater and greater risk, sacrifice, and obsession. In Unknown Armies we ask, what would you risk to change the world? Your friends? Your family? Your health? Your sanity? Magic finds a way to ask the very most from you, until you achieve what you want or you are left with nothing."

>Setting
Detroit, Michigan (set in the world of Unknown Armies)

>Contact
maratusgm at openmailbox.org

>Additional Notes
I'm running a game with the assumption that players have potentially never played, or heard of, Unknown Armies before so if any of this sounds interesting feel free to join because I'm going to be going over the rules and setting with everyone anyways. Unknown Armies tends to play a bit like Call of Cthulhu if you were to replace "the old ones" with "the human condition", and add in the ability to use magic.
>>
>>50936743

All the rumors are true.

I mean. I think that the fact that he has SEVENTEEN PEOPLE in his game at this point speaks mountains.

And you've seen him badmouth all his former players who got fed up with him.
>>
>>50936655
Do not play with this man, he is a cuck.
>>
>>50936655

Sorry, but if I do run D&D, it's probably going to involve late 19th century firearms and variant skill and healing houserules.
>>
>>50936655
Fuck off faggot, no one likes that shit.
>>
>>50938245
>17

Are these all candidates?
They're not really playing simultaneously, I'd imagine.
>>
>>50940504
no, half of them can't even get into the game and understand how to make characters because he just expects people to read the book and do it all themselves

He says he doesn't care and to just get on the roll20 and he'll "give us a sheet"
He doesn't tell you anything about what kind of character you can make, he just says "you can make anything"
but the way he says it is super passive-aggressive and a obvious trap

He does boast about running games for "10-12 players" like its nothing and mocks people for being reasonable all the time

the dudes ego is out of control

dont join
>>
Weeaboo Traveller with Cat Girls. And all sorts of cute girls.

We have an American (Fri 9AM EST) and an Europe game (Wed 7PM GMT).

There's room for a few players more. Please do come visit our Discord for details. https://discord.gg/NBv9G (Expires in a day)
>>
>>50941631
What Traveller?
>>
>>50941672
Mongoose Traveller 2ed
>>
Bump for anything but vanilla D&D games
>>
>>50941631

Is this the Traveller game with lesbians.
>>
>>50941508
Not that guy but I also filter out what players I let in or not by their ability to create a rules-accurate character following literally the simple step by step instructions in the book and resources provided. I provide links to resources, list allowed books and other creation rules and all of that and then I expect a potential player to have enough of a grasp on the administrative end of their personal things to make a character that is completely rules accurate and rules legal, barring things that were in some way unclear that I'll gladly go over with them.

At least that's the case for people that say they know how to play and all that.

If you're legitimately a new player I'll help you out more, but I still kinda expect you to be able to do some simple stuff like look up your shit in tables when all you have to do is stuff like like looking at your level and then looking at what the entry in the table for that level is after I've shown you where to find the table and what all of it means.
>>
Player looking for vanilla dnd.

All you faggots might complain it's stale but it's because of that same mentality that I have never played a vanilla campaign. It's as novel to me as whatever shit you like is to you.
>>
>>50943942
What edition?
>>
>>50943957
I'd say I'm most comfortable with 3/PF or 5. I've also got a newbie friend. He's read the 5 core books so that's another reason I'd like to go vanilla
>>
>>50943988
How vanilla does vanilla have to be? Can you give examples of what wouldn't be vanilla anymore or something or what markers you're looking for in vanilla?

Have you played actual 3.5 or just PF?
>>
>>50944064
I played 3.5 for a while. For me it stops being vanilla as soon as it stops being the generic medieval setting with knights and wizards. Since I started looking for games on tg it always been low fantasy, super high fantasy, or some other weird variant we're knowledge in the core books became useless
>>
>>50943641
Yes

Also, the EST game is 9PM and not AM
>>
>>50944082
So it's mostly the setting you care about rather than the gameplay?

Or do you want to be the typical adventuring party roving the land to uncover and stop an ancient stirring evil aswell?

So far I get the feeling that source/setting-wise you're the kind of guy that PHB2 was made for, basically going deeper into and expanding the core theme and giving you more to play with within that, adding stuff like Knight and all.
>>
>>50943942
Play something other than DnD, it's fucking garbage. There's a REASON every game of it has some hook or gimmick - because the actual base game is BAD.
>>
>>50943942
Oh, there's nothing wrong with vanilla. It's not my favorite, but I can enjoy it. You've just got to deal with the fact that if you want something, you run it. Complaining about us faggots is not going to make you marketable.
>>
>>50944248
God damn, why do people have to do this shit in every fucking thread?
If the nigga wants to play D&D, let him play D&D
Did D&D fuck your girlfriend or something?
I'm sick of watching one of you sperg out in every fucking thread on /tg/
Yes I'm triggered
>>
>>50944883
I'm still waiting on him to respond to >>50944153
to see if the nascent campaign idea I'm working on is up his allay or not.
>>
>>50944883

I think that most of us here have all had, at one point or another, a traumatic experience related to D&D due to its entry-level status.
>>
>>50944927
Cry me a fucking river
I got kicked in the nuts playing soccer as a kid but I don't need to go into every divegrass thread on /sp/ bitching about how they should play something besides soccer
>>
>>50944927
All my negative experiences relate to people, or at most how they view or interact with a system, though I feel like they'd be much the same regardless of system involved since it really does just come back to the person.

I mean I guess there's negative stuff like Eclipse Phase's shit editing/playability issues, but that's at least things you can work out or work around.
>>
>>50944961

>implying that changing system is like playing baseball instead of soccer
>>
>>50933792
LEGENDS OF THE WULIN MOTHERFUCKER PLEASE
>>
>>50941508
So he expects people to read the book

He doesn't tell you what to make for a character

But he totally says it in a passive aggressive way

>mocks people for being reasonable all the time

?
Sounds like you just had some conflict with him and don't want to fairly represent what happened. This is full of red flags
>>
>>50945636

Not that guy, but I'm the more frequent complainer:

He gives enough advice on how to create a character, but he seems to allow ANY concept. No reservations given. He kind of doesn't give any guidance for building, though. I remember having to walk two other players through WoD character creation.

The biggest problem with this GM is that he is a douche who will always talk down to you or wisecrack whenever you ask for help. I left his game because he flaked on me on the intro solo minisession, didn't give an excuse, rejected the two times to make it up I proposed, and made douchey wisecracks when I suggested he offer a makeup time instead, since my schedule was fairly free at the time.

Disrespect to players, especially when you've just wasted their time, is inexcusable.

The funniest thing is that he doesn't remember who I am: He pointed his finger at every single OTHER player who left that particular game, but not me.
>>
>>50941631
Warning/Reminder that this is an ERP game.
>>
>>50946175
>I remember having to walk two other players through WoD character creation.
It sounds like those two people are apparently too bad at parsing and processing information from the books already in existance to explain character creation to them to handle their side of character upkeep without constantly being a drain the GM or the groups time now or in the future.

Like seriously, if you aren't at a reading level sufficient enough to indepentently utilize the systems resources and work with them you're just gonna bog down the game every time it comes down to your character doing something crunchy.
>>
>>50948124

You're still a rude motherfucker who's just wasting people's time if you don't outright tell people that they're too inexperienced to play.
>>
>>50948155
First of all I'm not the guy you're complaining about, second of all this is unrelated to experience. This is using instructions provided to you to accomplish something. You're not expected to already know it or do it by heart, you're expected to understand the instructions before you (which are written explicitly with new players as the target audience) and put them into action. And doing so independently is basically required for you to have put together your character and understand how they work, what they do and how to do it. Handholding them through that only leads to incomplete understanding and confusion later and making unrelated excuses like deflecting something that has to do with intelligence and effort to learn and understand onto inexperience doesn't help anyone because quite frankly if they're not willing to put in the effort to learn how to play the system by themselves they're shit players.
>>
>>50944965
The degree to which you have to "work around" Eclipse Phase's issues basically requires you to rewrite half the game on the fly.
>>
>>50948189
>First of all I'm not the guy you're complaining about

>things that are not true
>>
>>50948509
The aim of teaching someone is for them to be able to do it independently, WITHOUT you around.

When you teach someone to play poker, you have to get to a point where they don't have to show you their hand to ask what they have.

When you teach someone how to drive you need to get to a point where you can let them drive independently without you in the car without getting themselves killed.

Instructions for new players are already supplied. You're providing instructions for the instructions.

When you first got the books, did the publisher send a person to you to help hold your hand as you read them, worked through them and learned how to play the system from the complete instructions on how to do just that within?
>>
>he didn't even deny it
>>
>>50948586
Dude, you're an asshole. Players, especially new ones, might prefer having someone show them the right path to creating their characters. Just because the instructions are right there, doesn't mean it's the best or easiest way, and this way you get to converse with the players, learn more about them, what they want to play, etc.
And then the players get to learn more about the game, what person you are, as well as the limits you'll allow when it comes to creating, as well as rules they're not sure about, what the other players are going to choose, etc.

Don't be an asshole to the people who are looking into tabletop games- you're _that_ guy, scaring the new players away from the hobby because you're too much of a dick to be nice enough to introduce people into something that they can love. But no, Instead you push people away, you scare others, and you repulse even those who are into these games. It doesn't take a genius to realize why you have to look into a gamefinder to find people to play with you.
>>
>>50948667
Still not the guy you're bitching about by the way.

>Players, especially new ones, might prefer having someone show them the right path to creating their characters
>And then the players get to learn more about the game, what person you are, as well as the limits you'll allow when it comes to creating, as well as rules they're not sure about, what the other players are going to choose, etc.
I talk with them about all of those things and I provide all the related instructions to character creation aswell as any modified or alt rules and explain them thoroughly. I also link resources like dierollers or simplified creation instructions/walkthroughs.

I just don't do the work and the thinking for them. Because at some point they need to get in the drivers seat, and I loathe it when people have absolutely zero expectations of other people and just never let them even attempt things on their own so they can properly get a grasp on it, because that way they'll never figure out how it works and if its for them. I've always had far more issues with people that never really got a handle on how things worked because they were constantly shunted through it by others "helping" them through everything without the player ever really being exposed to and fathoming the workings of it.

You're not doing anyone a favor by minimizing their contact with the actual nitty-gritty of the system, and NOT every system is for everyone.

I believe everyone can play something like Cthulhu Dark for example, but there's always going to be some amount of entry barrier to more crunchy systems and I'm willing to let people looking into tabletops actually come into contact with the things required to play them and see if its for them or not, but I'm also going to tell them that maybe it ISN'T for them if they can't handle it.
>>
>>50948479
EP's mechanics are fine
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
EST (UTC -5)

>Times Available
24 hours a day except for Sunday and Wednesday evenings EST.

>System
Shadowrun 5th Edition

>Setting
Neo-Tokyo, Montreal, or any other setting. I like high-tech, but no complaints otherwise.

>Contact Info
Discord: Detox#5034
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/518234/detox

>Additional Notes
Shadowrun 5 newbie. I know the rules but not much experience.
>>
>>50933411
Burn Legend is basically SF:ST, but less broken, and wrapped in some vaguely exalted lore. Might want to check it out as an alternative.
>>
>>50948818
Guy who originally brought up the editing/playability issues here.

I've both GMd and played it and I have to say they're definitely not the MOST playable, and they certainly require that you're okay with a lot of "rude" things the system kinda does, like extreme lethality or zero attachment to the morph you've built in creation due to how travel works, but I've also never ever had any desire to switch to the version that supplants FATEs mechanics over EP and just uses its settings, cause I still feel like there's a lot of neat things and merit in what it has.

But I really, really loathe the editing on the books.
>>
>>50948760
And perhaps you should be willing to help people who don't have an idea of what to do, especially their first time creating characters. The next time, let them handle more, and then, the next time, let them do it themselves, etc.
Did you swim or ride a bike the first time by yourself? Did your parents, when you were a child, throw you into the kitchen and say, "Now make dinner"? How about school? In first grade, did your teacher expect you to already know multiplication? Serious, bro. You're scaring away people by your overly high expectations.
I'd say have fun playing with yourself, but then again, it's likely always been you with yourself.
>>
>>50948908
There are instructions for new players in the books, written exclusively for them.

I don't know what more I can point out. The instructions are already there. They're not going fucking uninstructed dude. It's all there. But it's there in the same form that they will have to sift through and acquire literally every other further piece of information they're going to learn about the system as they expand into it and its other books, that's why it's important for them to be able to parse and understand it in that form.

No one can, or should, have to literally break down and explain every possible source and book to people, they need to be able to work with the books independently, otherwise you've failed to teach them.

And believe me, I do take every step to get them to that point, but I DO NOT TOUCH THEIR CHARACTER SHEET. They need to do every logical operation and every bit of information gathering to fill it themselves.

I feel like you're still just projecting a lot of unsaid shit you know or feel about that other guy over everything I've said, but let me tell you I'm not even here advertising a game, 'cause I'm not running one right now. I was popping in to see what systems were advertising for players and I spoke up because I consistently run, both as GM and player, into people in groups that are just STRUGGLING in the most awful way through their turns or their admin or whatever in the way that makes it like pulling teeth because they're constantly pushed along through things with minimal explanation because other people solve their problems instead of letting them work them out and their frustration continues to build alongside the frustration the group receives from it.

Honestly I feel like sometimes people dislike me because I'm not obsessively over-inclusive and am actually willing to let people fail and maybe re-think if they'd prefer a different system or the like.
>>
File: Astropia.jpg (513KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Astropia.jpg
513KB, 1024x640px
>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
GMT +01:00

>Times available
Fridays & sundays at 18:00 - 00:00

>System
D&D 5e or Pathfinder

>Setting
Fantsy, but I'm willing to try something else.

>Contact Info
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/1708848/trausti-aka-trusty
Discord: Trausti#4335

>Additional Notes
I'm pretty new to Pathfinder and I have never played D&D. But I know the basic rules on both systems.
>>
>>50949022
I'm sorry if that's the way playing these games has made you- it says a lot about the people with whom you've chosen to play with. Remember, it's supposed to be fun, it's a game, not a chore or a job. You should be willing to introduce your friends to new things and help them through- and in return, they should do the same for you.

Here's a quick example;
I wanted to run Rifts as a short 4 game mini-series. I made everyone's characters for them, pulling them aside one by one the week before the game actually started.
I honestly would say it was the best game I had ever ran, and after it was over, everyone wanted to play again. So, I gave everyone blanks, and grouped them into two's and three's, and walked them through.
"Okay, you want to play a fighter type? Here's some good ideas." "PPE? That stands for Potential Psychic Energy."
They made their characters, and when they were stumped, they asked for help, and I guided them on where to go next.
Then, that game was a success, and someone else wanted to run a game. At that point, everyone had a good grasp on the system, on character creation, rules, etc. They understood where to look for information, began to dive into the mass of supplements, and I wasn't even needed for a single bit, and now Rifts pops up every year or so because everyone was willing to sit down and learn, and wants to play again- it was a good experience, and they learned to love the system, and even the literal six hour character creation. If they ask me now to make their characters for them, I'll tell them to do their own shit, because I know that they know how to go about it, and are just being lazy. But if a new player comes along, I'll be willing to do it again; and if it's not their thing, that's fine, they can go back to D&D when it comes up in rotation in a few months.
>>
>>50948847
Is it in Da Archive?
>>
>>50949241
>"Okay, you want to play a fighter type? Here's some good ideas." "PPE? That stands for Potential Psychic Energy."
I explain those things, though.

I've got a fairly encyclopedic knowledge of splatbook stuff, so I usually let people tell me what they're looking for either in theme or archetype or whatever and I can list a bunch of things that all meet it in several ways, and then I point them to the book it's in. I might bring up niches filled or unfilled by other players or how their choices related to that or point out the drawbacks to something they might pick like having a hard time picking, and that's about as far as I go. I'll help you figure out what you want and where to find it, but I kinda expect you to be able to say, take the level we're starting at, look up the class you've picked, look at the progression table for them and pick out that at lvl 2 your Fort Save is +1 and then transfer that to your character sheet without any input from me. I just wanna come back and see a +1 there (barring any CON etc for this example), and the creation instructions are plentiful in telling you how that works, though if I make any alterations to how we work with that (like using fractional save progression for multiclassing or something) I'll have an explanation of that posted.

And its funny to me that you mention DnD as apparently being the system that everyone gets and doesn't need instruction, because that's primarily where I run into all of this. Other systems people usually are more willing to acknowledge that they need to hunker down and work it out because it isn't sold to them as the easy beginner one.

I have considered running a campaign with pre-gen characters or at the very least some parts pre-set, due to certain specificities of the campaign, and I can actually imagine that it will make things really rather quite smooth and has a lot of advantages (at least for what I picture) in terms of main plot integration of the characters (cont.)
>>
>>50949338
Dude, it's DnD.
It's always DnD.
>>
>>50949338
>>50949241
similar to the "created character" versus "pregen character" conundrum that videogames often face with their storytelling, but I feel like you also need to find people willing to basically have little to no freedom in character creation/customization. Though an all-new group (especially new to the system itself) is certainly more malleable that way.

I think ultimately you're mad at someone far less caring than I that merely shares some overlap with my more distanced expectations of someones ability to handle their admin while I'm mad at people far more patronizing than you that expect nothing at all from people and just gloss over and push them past their actual interaction with the system.
>>
>>50949365
No, it's people. I've said it here
>>50944965

It all comes down to how people act/react toward systems, and as I've pointed out

>Other systems people usually are more willing to acknowledge that they need to hunker down and work it out because it isn't sold to them as the easy beginner one.

is my experience in this case, aswell.
>>
>>50948864
>they certainly require that you're okay with a lot of "rude" things the system kinda does, like extreme lethality or zero attachment to the morph you've built in creation due to how travel works

doesn't sound like a mechanics problem
>>
File: kittys.jpg (375KB, 750x1250px) Image search: [Google]
kittys.jpg
375KB, 750x1250px
Still holding out for a NWoD game.
>>
>Tfw no Pokemon Tabletop Adventures group
>>
>Tfw no Monsters and Other Childish Things campaigns ever advertised here

I've played it once, never been able to find a group for it again. Shame, system's admittedly really simple but I absolutely love the concept.
>>
>>50950192
It largely isn't. Mostly comes down to people being fine with that, though there are some mechanical issues with the whole Firewall structure they want and all the travel and the basically constant morph switching that travel would involve.

Largely I just wonder why the hell they let you so intricately design a morph (and spend a lot of your points on that) when basically any travel you'd have to do as part of Firewall would rid you of it almost immediately.
>>
>>50950765
You should run it.
>>
>>50951648
Psst, don't tell him the secret. He'll figure out that you can just choose to be a GM and that all our fancy hats and handshakes mean nothing.
>>
File: babby [SHITPOSTING LOUDLY]_1.gif (2MB, 378x232px) Image search: [Google]
babby [SHITPOSTING LOUDLY]_1.gif
2MB, 378x232px
>>50951648

BUT I WANNA PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

t. entitled player scum
>>
File: 1293772402576.jpg (42KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1293772402576.jpg
42KB, 285x279px
>>50951819
>>50951762
Christ guys, I don't like permaplayers either but no sense in shitting up the thread more than usual.
>>
File: 69775730.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
69775730.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>50951901
>>
File: 1364867975253.png (120KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
1364867975253.png
120KB, 400x414px
>>50951819
>mfw my foreverGM happily sucks my big player dick
>>
File: 1360990631107.gif (88KB, 362x386px) Image search: [Google]
1360990631107.gif
88KB, 362x386px
>>50933411
Still looking for new challengers.
>>
>>50952057
I think most of us are still trying to process that there's a Street Fighter pen and paper system.
>>
File: 1463960552560.png (78KB, 275x289px) Image search: [Google]
1463960552560.png
78KB, 275x289px
>>50952076
The 90s were a magical time for tabletop.
>>
>>50952076
Pretty sure there's also a SF hack for 3D&T, the Brazilian RPG. There's definitely a Darkstalkers one.
>>
>>50952057
http://mu.ranter.net/street-fighter-the-storytelling-game/white-wolf-system-probabilities#more-684

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.
>>
File: 1369124896490.gif (3MB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
1369124896490.gif
3MB, 250x270px
>>50952687
Neat. Thanks.
>>
>GM or Player
Player, very new
>Timezone
CST
>Times available
Mon,Tue,Thur 4:10Pm - Midnight
Fri 4:10PM - Any time
Sat Morning - Any time
Sun Morning - Midnight

>System
>Setting
I don't really mind anything yet, just would like to play any kind of game.

>Additional Note

I'm still in my first roleplaying game honestly, that's on wednesdays with some friends online.

But its kinda falling apart with players and even the GM missing sometimes. I'd still like to stay with them until its clear that the game can't continue.

Only kind of experience I have is some basics of pathfinder on d20pfsrd, and roll20.

I might not be able to play for longer than about two or three months because somethings will come up by then that will interfere with my current schedule.
>>
>>50953489
>But its kinda falling apart with players and even the GM missing sometimes.
Welcome to online tabletop gaming.

People have trouble taking commitments seriously when they're not in flesh and blood.
>>
>>50948847

What's so broken about SF:ST?
>>
>>50953547
This is bullshit, I formed a close knit group of friends two of which I met on the gamefinder. We've been sticking to a schedule for almost two years now.
>>
>>50953993

t. eternalplayer trying to trick GMs into finding a """"good group"""" through gamefinder
>>
>>50954051
t. NARP cuck
>>
>>50952076

It's more insane than that.

It's got a create-a-move system based off some of the late 2e rote 'custom abilities' rules in oWoD, and has rules for VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, AND MAGE CHARACTERS.

You can literally be the Jon Talbain
>>
>>50944912
Oh were you actually suggesting a game to play? yeah id be into that
>>
>>50954607
>You can literally be the Jon Talbain
This is all I ever wanted in life.
>>
>>50953489
Just do something that isn't DnD and it'll all work out for you
>>
>>50933411
Huh. I'll admit, I'm curious. I'll have to take a peak at the book first though before I can say for sure. How many players do you have so far, and have you figured out which of those days you'll be running on yet, or is that still in the air?
>>
>>50955891
>>50933411
Oh yeah, should I use the 20th anniversary edition, or the core book?
>>
>>50956116
Check out the core book. The 20AE is just fan errata for all the characters that had been released since Street Fighter 2.
>>
>>50956193
Got it, thanks!
>>
>>50933411
>>50955891
Alright! Just sent you a friend request on Discord, gonna be away from my computer for a while, but I'll check Discord again soon as I'm back home.
>>
bump for the last gamefinder thread of the year
>>
Bump for more badwrongfun and shitposting in Game Finder threads next year.
>>
>>50959698
this desu senpai
>>
bump for another year of nogaems
>>
Happy New bump!
>>
>>50953489
How do I contact you?
>>
Polling for interest now. More details to come.

Who's interested in trying to push D&D 5e's boundaries a bit, to see if it's still fun?

Would you be interested in playing a no-magic, all humans game featuring late 19th century weaponry in which you play inquisitorial agents sent to try and sort out a town out in the boonies that's cut off contact?

Setting is going to a sort of pastiche of Eastern Europe and North America, but will be limited to the one city.
>>
>>50965048

No magic as in no magic for the PCs, or no magic in the world at all?
>>
File: 1477882161302.png (275KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477882161302.png
275KB, 500x500px
>>50951517
>intricately design a morph (and spend a lot of your points on that)
That's is your issue here. The game is about the horrible breaking of the mind. Body's are semi cheap. As firewall campaign's go you better forget about your morph most of the time. I view morphs as shells for the skill set I have and tech bolted on if allowed.

Now if you want a morph all decked out and plan to keep it around. You or you DM can do this with little issue. A gatecrashing mission or the *sweat's and looks around* God forbid you happen to be in the Junta.

But really in a multi session game that lacks character morph destruction is rather bland. I recall one fun situation of the GM using messages online between players, now granted we have a projector we use when we are all in the room for the main stuff. But slowly which attempting to break into a hospital to regain a fallen firewall member. OZMA look alikes were slowly picking us off which was done using the ninja notes. The OZMA got two players but no one knew except those two players which our horror was perfect. End of the story is the whole cell was wiped out. Player deaths were plentiful. One player had several deaths in maybe ten minutes as he and the dm slowly built a cheap morph farm after 4 year's in game 1 year real. the last stand was great.
>>
>>50965087

As in actual late 19th century "Magic doesn't exist, you guys are superstitious idiots, quit believing this stupid indian shit, the inquisition is gonna sanction you assholes for heresy." doesn't exist.
>>
>>50965118
>inquisition
>19th century
uhhhh
>>
>>50965224

In this case, it refers to semi-secular political agents. It might be better for me to rename this into the Commissariat.
>>
>>50965280
oh man, commies?
>>
>>50965048
Define 'no magic'. Can I, for example, play a monk?
>>
>>50965311

Character options I'd probably allow(Taking this from my notes):

Barbarian-
PHB Berserker
UA Ancestral Guardian
Middle Finger of Vecna Mountain Man
Middle Finger of Vecna Brawler

Fighter-
PHB Champion
PHB Battle Master
UA Samurai
UA Sharpshooter
Middle Finger of Vecna Pugilist

Monk-
PHB Open Hand
Middle Finger of Vecna Apache
Middle Finger of Vecna Drunken Fist
Middle Finger of Vecna Swordsage
Middle Finger of Vecna Zen Archer

Ranger(UA Spell-less version+Revised Ranger)-
PHB Hunter
PHB Beastmaster
Middle Finger of Vecna Bounty Hunter
Middle Finger of Vecna Master Thrower
Middle Finger of Vecna Gunslinger
Middle Finger of Vecna Versatilist
Middle Finger of Vecna Vigilante
Middle Finger of Vecna Scout

Rogue-
PHB Thief
PHB Assassin
UA Inquisitive
SCAG Swashbuckler
SCAG Mastermind
Middle Finger of Vecna Enforcer

I would probably also use variant healing and skills rules(probably the background-based skills or some sort of compromise, since fucking 5e tries so hard to pretend skills don't exist anyway)
>>
>>50965342
So is it no "magic" or just no supernatural elements at all? For instance do demons and gods exist in any capacity? I don't see cleric so I assume there's no divine power. Youre saying that cultsists aren't actually summoning demons? Do other races besides human exist? A lot of them can't exist without magic. This is sounding a lot less like DnD and more like somethign entirely.

I think it would be more interesting if you tell the party there's no magic, tell to play as inquisitors and then bam, holy shit magic is real but only the super arcane difficult to acquire shit. I'd love to play this if youre offering run.
>>
>>50965416

No magic as in humans only, magic is the realm of charlatans and the superstitious, and if you were to witness magic it would be a sensational discovery that most educated folk would scoff at.

There's people who study that shit, sure. But they're crackpots. And they aren't casting fireballs. And nobody can prove that a sweat lodge actually exorcises demons.
>>
>>50965473
So its Dungeons and Dragons, but the Dungeons are just caves and the Dragons are nothing.

So its a game of Caves and nothing
>>
>>50965482

I did say that I was trying to push the limits.

That being said, [Ancient underground cave systems of frightening complexity] and [Pagan Mythological Beasts] is still fundamentally a dungeon, and a dragon of some sort.

It's just that the world scoffs at the notion of such things being real.
>>
>>50965543
I dunno if youre being coy or what but let me give you this.

A setting where magic is super duper secret and evil and powerful is cool.

Black Plague europe as a setting is not cool
>>
>>50965556

I refuse to utter the words "Magic exists" because that in fact may be a central theme.
>>
>>50965588
Whatever, I'll run it, when are you free?
>>
>>50965599

>GM

>Timezone

CST

>Times available
This game is gonna have to be between 5 and 12 weekdays or some time on Sunday.

>System
D&D 5e with houserules.

>Setting

See: >>50965048 and related posts.

Additional info: TEXT GAME. I've not finished the setting writeup. It may take me a week or two. Seeking 3-4 players, please be aware that combat will not always be a frequent thing in this game, you will need to be able to play functioning human beings(to a degree).

>How to contact
Discord link. I may be slow in getting back to you, but if you hang around the discord chat, I -WILL- make it a point to get back to you.
https://discord.gg/mGBACY7
>>
File: umineko34.png (426KB, 646x512px) Image search: [Google]
umineko34.png
426KB, 646x512px
>>50965588
>I refuse to utter the words "Magic exists" because that in fact may be a central theme.
If this doesn't turn into a Seacats game I will be hugely disappointed.
>>
>>50965718

I have never played these seacats because I have been led to believe they are part of a long and convoluted series of VNs, and I am not a huge fan of VNs to begin with.

Do you recommend I partake?
>>
File: 1291614507004.jpg (64KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
1291614507004.jpg
64KB, 601x800px
>>50965741
I would generally recommended it, yes. The 8 Sound Novels generally stand on their own, but they are, in fact, very long and convoluted.

Have a detective in her school swimsuit.
>>
>>50965699
Three questions, and I might just be in.

One, are we houseruling healing? Or should we just roll multiple backup characters

Two, how many levels in would you say we're likely to go, as player classes gain abilities which are magic-like (or magic-lite) which we'll have to deal with?

Three, why D&D5e and not, say, BRP/CoC? If you wanna play low magic pseudohistorical, why not use a ruleset that is built for something much closer to it?
>>
>>50966043

Yes, we're houseruling healing. To be more difficult unless you have a medkit. In which case it will be easy. This will likely be going from levels 2-6.

I do believe that I've chosen class options(see above) that will only start showing shades of magic at level 6, except for two egregious examples(and if you choose those, we will have a talk).

And why D&D5e? Mostly because accessibility and combat math I'm familiar with.
>>
File: 1473069638750.png (197KB, 356x352px) Image search: [Google]
1473069638750.png
197KB, 356x352px
>>50966161
>nothing about the system is appropriate for this game but im usin dnd cuz i know it lol
You are the cancer killing /tg/. Seriously, off yourself.
>>
>>50966161
>Mostly because accessibility and combat math I'm familiar with.
The absolute worst.
>>
>>50950450
Lmao, not gonna happen unless you lower your standards. Rock bottom is too high.
>>
File: 1462453860070.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1462453860070.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>GM or Player
Player.

>Timezone
PST [UTC -8]

>Times Available
Saturday after 6:30pm, Sunday any time. Might be able to fit Mondays in.

>System
D&D 3.5 or 5e.

>Setting
I like low fantasy settings in addition to magitech fantasy fare. In that sort of 'schizo-tech JRPG wackyness' mood, so anything in the vein of Chrono Trigger, Treasure of the Rudra, etc. will be right up my alley.

>Contact Info
Ryu#3851 on Discord.

>Additional Notes
Really, just looking to play in a damn game again with people who also just want to play. I've got a character concept or two I might want to try, but if it doesn't fit or there's an obvious reluctance from people not wanting to allow it, I don't mind rolling up a basic-as-fuck character. Hell, I LIKE doing that most of the time.
>>
File: bp571.jpg (26KB, 206x286px) Image search: [Google]
bp571.jpg
26KB, 206x286px
>GM or Player
player
>Timezone
UTC+02:00
>Times available
any
>System
cyberpunk2020, owod, nwod, call of cthulhu, actually anything
>Setting
something hopeless
>Contact Info
[email protected]
discord: kurugrooves#9070
>Additional Notes
Used to play rpg alot as a teen, but since age 18 untill 28 drifted away. Now I'm thinking it might be cool to begin again.
>>
>>50944912
>>50955139
I'd also be into something if there's room for me in it.
>>
>>50967141
>>50967147

>implying

Look, D&D 5e has a sane to-hit probability, and weapons rules that are deadly enough for a game that isn't expected to go over 6th level.

The issue of skills is a non-issue since I'll likely be using a skills variant.

Sorry I don't want to play GURPS.
>>
File: 1460344764762.jpg (53KB, 957x440px) Image search: [Google]
1460344764762.jpg
53KB, 957x440px
>GM or Player
player
>Timezone
EST
>Times available
any time between now and thursday
>System
something rules lite and fun
>Setting
i dig fantasy and im a sucker for magitech but I'd be down for basically anything
>Contact Info
discord: gewibu#9715
>Additional Notes
I'm bored as fuck and itching to play a one-shot. I'm normally forever GM so i kinda want to play something someone else is running for once
>>
>>50933247
>>50933247
>>GM or Player
> Player and GM, would currently favour tsking on the player mantle, as it is something that I do not do quite often.

>>Timezone
> A horrible place. Can try to adapt work hours and sleep schedule for friendship, though.

>>Times available
>At my time's mornings and late nights.

>>System
>Any system, as I am willing to learn.
>>Setting
>Any setting will do.

>>Additional Notes
I prefer ass over tits.
>>
File: ohMySheFly.jpg (955KB, 793x1002px) Image search: [Google]
ohMySheFly.jpg
955KB, 793x1002px
>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
EST
>Times available
Weekday Afternoons, Weekend Pre-noons
>System
"Catfight Tactics," an original all-female tactical wrestling game by some other Anon.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Catfight:_Tactics
>Setting
Custom, Dystopian future where women sign draconian contracts to become part of a wrestling league until they're released from their contracts or dead.
>Additional Notes
This will be a tournament style game so odds are only a few people will be playing at once, giving us greater time flexibility. There are tag-team moves so tag-team matches are encouraged. Before signing up ask yourself:

>Gameplay
Roll20
>Coordination
Discord: https://discord.gg/fR2Fw (this is a 24hr link posted ~3:48pm 1/1/17)
>>
>>50973184
QUESTIONS to ask yourself before joining:

0. Am I capable of normal social interaction without spamming chats about inane details of my character nobody cares about?
>take a pass.

1. Am I going to be salty if my character is defeated and subsequently humiliated/defenestrated/eliminated?
>get that looked at

2. Am I in a weird-ass timezone?
>There's still hope! You can have the DM run your character during fights and do a-sync RP the rest of the time, limited to 1 non-eliminated character at a time though; this will be toughest for tag-team matches but we'll live.

3. Do I enjoy Rumble Roses H-moves\similar content, like the idea in an RP context, but don't wanna be one of the girls?
>sidelining as an announcer, S\O to a PC, or general audience member is encouraged, so too simple lurkers.
>>
>GM or Player
player
>Timezone
gmt -4
>Times available
fridays and saturdays night
>System
shadowrun 4e, Pathfinder. fate
>Additional Notes
mic discouraged but allowed
>>
>>50973269
kill yourself my man
>>
>>50973184
>>50973269

>>50973789

I want lewdfags to leave.
>>
File: 1350343485449.jpg (64KB, 284x246px) Image search: [Google]
1350343485449.jpg
64KB, 284x246px
>>50933411
Still need players, but Sunday is now the only time window available.
>>
>>50969965
>deendee and gurps are the only systems in existence
Fuck off and die cancer
>>
>>50969965
>you must want gurps or nothing else
Fuck off.
>>
File: Small Towns V2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Small Towns V2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50933247
>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
EST

>Time available
Saturday, January 7th, 2017, 7PM (adjustable but likely final)

>System
Small Towns Oneshot

>Voice or text
Text-only.

>Setting
There's some strange stuff going on down in the old town of Silent Mountain. Used to be a nice mining town, but that business was done with ages past. Quarry got shut down. Yet now there are holes popping up all over town, and nobody seems to know who did it. Nobody who's gone down them to check it out has ever come back.

What's more... some people swear they've seen things popping up from these holes. Things way too big and scaly to be prairie dogs.

They call 'em 'mole men'.

The Government dispatched an elite agent of theirs to look into things... and quell anybody who would speak up about it. What's really going on around here?

You'll be playing as people caught up in this whole mess, whether a townie or just somebody who wandered in.

>Contact info
https://discord.gg/eWKFxNY
>>
>>50933247
>GM or Player
GM
>Timezone
EST / GMT -5
>Times available
Sundays Noon / 12:00
>System
D&D 5e
>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/join/1570199/nN8zfg
More Inside
>Additional Notes
Dark Fantasy Dungeon Crawler
Basically Dark Souls: The Tabletop Game
Has already taken off, but I like running for large groups so anybody interested feel free to jump in and make a duderino,
>>
File: elf druid male.jpg (67KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
elf druid male.jpg
67KB, 616x462px
>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
MST

>Times available
6:00 PM Sundays

>System
3.5 D&D

>Setting
Frostburn with some Spelljammer elements. Though describing it as such is a bit misleading. This is more or less that plain-jane game of 3.5 you've all been looking for.

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
Party really really needs a CoDzilla.
>>
>>50977867
Forgot to mention, game is text-only.
>>
>>50965104
It's more that I find the systems, especially the creation sections, focus on morphs when they're basically disposed off anytime you travel a bit baffling and honestly kind of a new player trap with how much they let you invest in it during creation.

Being an async and leaving the (benign) strain of the virus behind in all the morphs you jump out of is also kind of cruddy for ethical characters and bound to show up and leave a trail on some scans and a bunch of other complications where one mechanic rubs against the other.

I've facilitated non-casting travel before by basically being sponsored on a tour of the solar system by a transport/delivery company and thus actually physically travelling with your morph, but the demands (and the little help) of Firewall feel very railroady at times and have you drop things like exploring some more interesting morph options in-depth.
>>
>>50937459
Hmm, it's still taking quite a while to find players through email. I don't want to make the players I have wait much longer for the first session, so if anyone is interested in contacting me through Discord instead my Discord is Maratus #1029
>>
>>50978643
>>50937459

Stepping away from my usual bitching and complaints about people to give a shout out about someone who seems actually decent, though they never seem to be able to assemble a complete group that will actually stick around for session 1.
>>
>>50978726
It's not actually that, it's that I had so few emails that I had to keep posting on here in order to get a group going. I'm patient though, so it's usually not that big of an issue, but this time it's taking a bit longer than I'd like and I already have players that have been waiting for forever for me to get enough people.
>>
File: reee.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
93KB, 500x422px
>>50965482
>>50965556
I'm not a part of this discussion but Jesus Christ dude, shut the fuck up. Your bullshit is pissing me off. Why is this concept so disturbing to you? He wants to use this D20 system in a historical setting that just doesn't have fucking magic what about that is so hard to understand

>waah there's no dragons how can it be dungeons and dragons

IT'S JUST A NAME

What, do you fucking kick and scream in any campaign that goes on for too long without the appearance of a fucking dragon or magic spell? Why can't a campaign function without them? It doesn't fucking matter.

Imagine a normal campaign. You're fighting kobolds, goblins, and owlbears. Now imagine that same campaign but instead of kobolds, goblins, and owlbears, you're fighting fighters, rogues, and barbarians.

WOAH

IT'S THE SAME SHIT

IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT

And why do you give a fuck about DnD flavor and lore? You do realize how much of that shit goes out the window anyways in just about any competent homebrew setting? None of it's important to the game experience and it's strictly better to have it provided by the GM in whatever flavor or fashion he sees fit. It's all fucking numbers and letters you fucking butt spelunker. Get the fuck out of my house
>>
>>50978789
It's because you're recruiting for UA3, a system that is all three of obscure, weird, and not actually out yet.
>>
>>50978816
Which is why it's understandable in my eyes that this will take a while.
>>
>>50978816

That, and nobody uses email but grandpas.
>>
>>50978808

I didn't ask to be defended so vociferously.

Chill, dude. I think we all know he's an ass, but frogposting is uncalled for.
>>
>>50978906
What's the difference between vocally and vociferously?
>>
>>50978935
>vociferous
>expressing or characterized by vehement opinions

>vocally
>outspoken

One guy has hot opinions, the other guy like to run his mouth. They're usually found together.
>>
>>50978906
Nah man this shit is bigger than you or I

The bullshit here has reached a level of high sin I'm not going to let it go
>>
>>50978978

To be fair, I am like at least one tenth of the shitposting that's gone on here for the past month or so.

Mostly because of a few terrible GMs I've wasted time with while looking for a game to fill the void. Especially since I've few players who've shown interest in my games, and textgames are very rare these days.
>>
>>50979052
You should only expect so much overlap between people who like the 19th century and people who like 5e. Even in that overlap people may not like them together because they have vastly different appeals. If you had said it was all-martial-no-magic but still medieval then I would have been signing up
>>
File: 1351370413294.jpg (71KB, 360x403px) Image search: [Google]
1351370413294.jpg
71KB, 360x403px
>>50979052
Yes, it's everyone else's fault. Those damn players just don't get you and every other GM is clearly worse than you.
>>
>>50979349

Hey, if people don't wanna play my games, that's fine. Don't put words in my mouth.
>>
I feel like the reason there's so much butthurt in these threads is because the vast majority of people posting here are the kind of person who can't find a game in real life because people in real life wouldn't tolerate them. In any functional social group these people (whether they're players or GMs) would act out once or twice and then just never get invited back, except here they can just keep posting in the thread.

The only sane way I could think of recruiting from these threads would be running a couple one-shots and then inviting back the people who aren't full-on Internet wierdos.
>>
>>50979998

These threads work better as a supplementary recruiting method rather than a primary one.

Also:

>Games in real life

It's like you WANT to be saddled with playing with THAT GUY because cutting him out of the game would cause strife in your social circle because you can't just tell a friend of a friend to fuck off because he has shit taste.
>>
>>50979998
On one hand you're wrong because there's simply a lot of logistical and circumstantial problems that come up that means people just don't have locally available groups they can play with.

On the other hand you're right because when I did recruit my players from here they were absolute fucking cancer in a way that no one from anywhere else would have been and over something no one else would have acted like that over.
>>
>>50980049
What's a good primary one,then?
>>
>>50980068

The best primary recruitment source will always be preexisting contacts. If they're not interested, they might know people who are interested, at the very least.

It's very difficult to assemble a group that sticks together, though. You have to get lucky, and assume that people will naturally drift in and out.
>>
>>50980068
Personally knowing people pretty much.

All the other online places are just cancer of a different kind.
>>
File: ASDF.jpg (215KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
ASDF.jpg
215KB, 610x610px
>GM or Player
Preferably Player

>Timezone
GMT+1

>Times available
Mon.-Wed. From 5 PM 'til 11 PM
Fri. From 5 PM 'til whenever
Sat. All day
Sun. All day 'til 11 PM

>System
Any 40k
Any D&D Ed
Pathfinder
Star Wars FFG or d20
Call of Cthulhu
Shadowrun 4ed/5ed
Call of Cthulhu

>Setting
So long as it's not a personal magical realm it's fine by me.

>Contact Info
Discord: Lex#3897

>Additional Notes
German humour is no laughing matter.
>>
>>50979998
In my experience I've found tons of great people through Gamefinder, but I agree that there are also some weirdos out there that are only on here because they can't go anywhere else.

The trick is the most shitposting you'll find from people is from the people who can't get games and insist on shitting up the thread. They make it look like everyone is terrible when it's really just the vocal ones that are shitheads.
>>
What's the tolerance for homebrew games/settings in game-finder?
>>
Should I list less popular possible systems as a player? Is it pointless?
>>
>>50984523
>>50984632
It costs nothing to try.
>>
>>50933247
Player

I'm actually looking for a game-shop, perhaps. I live in Wembley, England at the moment and haven't seen an LGS around (not that I've honestly been looking that hard). I've been meaning to try some tabletop stuff for ages now, since ill-fated attempts back in high school. I'm not really up to speed on any current games but I'm willing to learn any.

tl;dr, anyone know a (good, preferably) LGS around Wembley, England?
>>
>>50981348
Has anyone else encountered Colette?
>>
>>50984523
Everything you invent would probably work better if combined with an existing system. You cant invent a whole system by yourself and shouldnt try. Whatever your thinking, it probably has been created or could atleast be adapted to another system.

As far as homebru settings, well thats more the rule than the exception in these threads. Very few people run premade stories from the books.
>>
>>50985796
yes.
>>
>>50968769
>>50944912
>>50955139

I would be as well if there's space.
>Timezone
UTC-5
>Times Available
Friday 6pm+
Saturday 9am+
>>
>GM or Player
Player
>Timezone
UTC-5
>Times available
Friday 6pm+
Saturday 9am+
Sunday 9am-4pm
>System
DnD 3.5/Pf, 5e or Dark Heresy (Or any other 40k rpg)
>Setting
Anything goes
>>
>>50986182
>You cant invent a whole system by yourself and shouldnt try
What is the entire indie RPG market then?
>>
>>50986836
>>50968769
>>50955139
Right, apparently, without actually advertising, or having a campaign ready to go beyond the stages of translating the concept into material I've attracted 3 players.

I'm not sure how quickly anything I'm working on is actually gonna be ready to turn into playable, but I suppose I'll talk about it here.

The idea is to have a fairly average, low level party that, through the initial "get to know each other" quest becomes attached to a rural village whose problem they just solved, in exchange for the village having offered them a sort of permanent position as the villages caretakers/guardians, offering them basically a place to live and be fed and paid and everything in exchange for them taking care of the average minor problems that go beyond the scope of a lvl 1 Commoner but are solveable for your average lvl 1-2 adventuring party.

The party will in essence also become major advisors as to the towns issues and development, like a council of sorts. If you've ever played King of Dragon Pass, you can very much think of it that way, and the problems will range from everyday trivial small to large, much like in that game. Sometimes you might have to hire a higher level party, too.

The idea is for the game to be hybrid between text and live /w voice. There'll be lots of events and problems posted in their own individual text threads and people can debate (in character) on how they want to proceed or solve them and they'll be updated on the progression of things and outcomes aswell as state of the village there.

Once a week (hopefully) a live session will take place where crises that are time-critical or otherwise impossible to tackle in text will take place, likely in a more traditional PnP RPG way, including such things as combat.

The party will progress and level up and all, but social progression, material progression and the progress and growth of the town are going to be equal or larger focii than combat character progression.
>>
>>50987785
Well if your a games developer for the indie market. First question: Why are you on here? And second question, if your already an experianced GM, why ask me these questions?

Im trying to show the person where to start and to take it in lumps, rather than undertake making a completely new system from scratch. Also, lets face it, while this guys plans may be a little different, chances are their not ALLOT different from the systems already out there.
>>
>>50989321
>>50986836 (Me)
Count me in, sounds perfect.
Email: [email protected]
Lemme know about any extra details/status updates on when the game might happen.
>>
>>50989890
I'm still in the stages of writing little event prompts for myself ahead of time so I have a large enough list to draw from to actually keep the content going for a while, and the actual live sessions aswell as an appealing intro quest that sets it all up are the hardest part to be honest.

I'm also unsure if I wanna go with generic medieval europe fantasy land or maybe move it to something Arabian, where a rural/frontier town would have entirely different issues and you'd have stuff like supply caravans and very different types of economy and resources, aswell as societies and ultimately player classes.

I'm also probably basing this off 3.5 (though with some modifications for sanity to things like mundane crafting rules, should they come up) and using Roll20 due to the internal forum it provides so I can run seperate threads for seperate event strings and they're all nice and self-contained and resolve cleanly. Though if someone's got a better service I'm up for suggestions.
>>
>>50976269
Thanks man, this is exactly what I needed for a Twin Peaks inspired game. Much appreciated!!
>>
File: nerv pepe.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
nerv pepe.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>50989890
>hotmail
>>
>>50993281

>it's 2017

People are still sharing emails with furfag names
>>
>>50993335
Excuse me that's clearly a scalefag name.

Also I don't allow Dragonborn in my 3.5 games as a starting race because anyone who reads that class article should understand that its something you transition to, not something you start as.

Making it a normal race in later editions is one of the things I loathe them for the most and I consider anyone who plays one automatically cancer. Though not as cancer as someone playing a Sergal.

Hotmail is pretty weird, though.
>>
>>50993281
>>50993430
What's wrong with hotmail? Everyone had one back in the day.

You're not twelve year olds are you?
>>
>>50993480
I had an aol email address like a real person.
>>
>>50993480

>still using your [email protected] account for everyday business occasions
>>
>>50993783

>pretending to be a magic casting elf slut on the internet with five other nerds
>business occasion
>>
File: HoboCleric.jpg (278KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
HoboCleric.jpg
278KB, 543x800px
Newer player here looking for a game of dnd 5e, I'm looking to learn more so that I'll be a better dm for the games in play with my friends in town.

Pacific timezone

Avalable Mondays and Fridays

[email protected]
>>
>>50994271
>pretending to be a magic casting elf slut on the internet with five other nerds
Sure we have convenient voice and even video chat now, but at what cost? Never again will we be able to pretend like the hot elf slut in the party is actually played by a female.
>>
>>50996008
I imagine that's why people fight tooth and nail for text games on here.
>>
>>50996046

Last time I joined a voice game I had to deal with a GM who spoke like Elmer Fudd, but worse.
>>
>>50996046
Wrong. I just can't stand voice games.
>>
>>50993491
I think you mean compuserve.
>>
>>50996854
I hate my voice, accent, and the whistly fucking tooth gap some emergency dental work has left me with. I honestly wouldn't wanna listen to myself as a GM, but apparently some people are willing to sit through it.
>>
>>50996854

>Not playing Maid RPG with the GM where the maids are assistants to a woefully incompetent hunter trying to find that wascally wabbit
>>
>>50993430
A) wasnt me talking bout furfags.
B) not a scalefag. Uhg.
C) hotmail is my throw away account, because posting my real email on 4chan would be rudiculous.
>>
>>50993430
Also no worries there. I normally play humans. They're just really fucking balanced and honestly easier to rp
>>
>>50998403
Yeah I basically agree. When I play classes that have flavor I want to emphasize I stick to humans because then I can focus on the class. When I want to really bring out a race that's really cool I put effort into that and pick a relatively simple flavor class.

Internet games sometimes take weird turns. Had an Eclipse Phase game where some guy basically wanted to have a morph that was so heavily modified it was - in essence - a lizardman. And I had to talk to him for an hour to convince him that he needed to wear pants. And as far as I know he didn't have any weird fetishes.

Meanwhile the most steadfast member of the party who was just a regular human dude wearing a cybernetic rig that gave him 2 extra mechanical arms, not even implanted or anything, who I'd basically made a pseudo-main character because he was the steady rock I could rely on in the party spoke up and went "You know, I'm a gay furry in RL and I have no idea what the fuck that lizard guy is doing."

Scalefags are weird. I think it's the hatching from an egg part that attracts them to Dragonborn.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>50998464

>It's the far future

>You can take whatever shape and form you want

>Any gender, even brand new ones, even no gender

>You can even make copies of yourself and upload yourself to a dispersed net of drones

>Still have to wear pants
>>
>>50998464
>spent an hour convincing him to wear pants
God my PCs may be completely incompetent, but at least I've never dealt with that.
>>
>>50998530
He was just a heavily modified human who decided his armorskin thing should look scaly and lizardy and got cosmetic mods for forked tongue and shit like that. He also had a skin pouch.

He still had a fully functional human dick and everything though and was basically still racially a human, just modded to fuck and back.

We've had an uplifted gorilla and he had no issue wearing clothes.
>>
File: 9849145_orig.png (918KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
9849145_orig.png
918KB, 1100x618px
>GM or Player
GM

>Timezone
EST

>Times available
The game runs 3pm to around 7pm sometimes running an hour or so longer

>System
Marvel Heroics tweaked to fit the setting more

>Setting
Based off Atlus's Persona series with a lot of influence from the mainline SMT games. Obviously some weeby influence considering what the settings based on so fair warning about that. More details on the roll20 page but in short if you like the idea of myths coming to life and a pretty heavy rp game take a look.

>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/31989/persona-lift-the-veil
Feel free to contact through pms on the site itself, or just dive right in and fill out an application.

>Additional Notes
The games been running for half a year or so and I'm looking for a 6th(or possibly 7th if I get some quality apps) to round out the party. If your worried about coming in too late to the game the party has been taking things pretty slow all things considered so you wouldn't be diving far into the deep end. And if you have any worries about not knowing the system that's fine, I'm happy to help anyone learn our version of it.
>>
>>50999469
left an app on the page
>>
>>50989321
>voice
Nevermind then. I'd much rather do a text only game.
>>
>>51000571
Cool, I left you a response on what I thought
>>
>>50995863
>Avalable Mondays and Fridays
24 hour?
>>
>>51003142
Pretty much yeah
>>
>>50989321
>hybrid between text and live /w voice
The absolute worst. It's much easier to reference rules quibbles when they're written down in text, and in my experience, ''hybrid'' games end up having the voicefags go down to blogsville.

Never again. Pure text only.
>>
>>51005928
>It's much easier to reference rules quibbles when they're written down in text

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if its someone making a mistake in something they're doing or forgetting a modifier to their roll I can just make a quick comment in voice going "plus this or that" and it's fine.

Besides, you realize that these games are normally played by people actually physically in the same room, speaking to each other, communicating emotions through their voices, right?

The hybrid nature is due to the difference in type of content being tackled in the live sessions versus the text based threads which aren't even handled in any sort of scheduled realtime session.
>>
>>51006079
>pbp
Even worse. Live text is the best.

>normally
It ain't normal for me. I don't give a damn about your normality. This is my normal, my nature.
>>
>>51006108
>pbp
Did you even read the summary? You clearly have no idea.
>>
>>51006120
It's clearly PBP. PBP with some shitty voice addon that makes no sense.
>>
>>51006143
I think you're picturing something completely different from what I have planned, and you're projecting your dislike for any sort of voice pretty hard.
>>
>>51006168
I don't care what you think, you worthless voicefag. You've killed the interest of at least two people.
>>
>>51006189
>You've killed the interest of at least two people.
And that's somehow a bad or evil thing I've done?

They apparently had no interest in playing what I'm planning on doing and so everyone went their way to do what they want to do like adults? I don't see the problem?

I'm not obliged to cater to anyone.
>>
>>51006233
For someone who doesn't see the problem you sure are quick to reply. You're not gonna get a lasting group like this. Smell ya later.
>>
>>50989321
>generic dnd
>hybrid voice/text game
Sounds genuinely awful. I hope you're not as soulless and passive-aggressive as your conduct here makes you seem, because that would be just insufferable.

At the very least, don't make people suffer through this shit. Withdraw that "game", it is |the| reason people say "no games is better than bad games".
>>
File: A9VUNJJCAAIvkg-.jpg (27KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
A9VUNJJCAAIvkg-.jpg
27KB, 500x352px
>>51006251
>>51007331
While we greatly appreciate your completely unwarranted opinions, some of us actually like the idea of this game.

Best of luck in finding whatever game it is you're looking for. I'm sure you'll be a great addition.
>>
>>50974510
Sent a req, since I'm not very literate with discord usage. Not sure if you need players still, but "what even #6912" is myself looking to play, if you are.
>>
>>51007576
Fuck right off, permaplayer scum.
>>
>>51008116
y...you too
>>
Man, these threads have been vitriolic lately.

Maybe we should consider changing the format back to a community moderated spreadsheet like we tried a few years ago.
>>
>>51009460
Not sure how that would change anything considering it'd be the same community moderating it.
>>
>>51008116
You seem really cool and well-adjusted.
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
EST (GMT -5)

>Times available
8pm to 2am Monday through Friday. Anytime on the weekend

>System
Most any system

>Setting
Any

>Contact
Email: [email protected]

>Additional Notes
I'm up for most any game so long as it fits in my allotted time. Sunday I have to be in bed early and Friday I can be up all night.
>>
>GM or Player
GM
>Text or Voice
Voice for OOC, text for IC
>Timezone
GMT-7, though my 2 current players are in GMT and GMT+1
>Times available
8pm GMT is looking like the most likely starting time, dunno what day of the week yet(Probably not Monday, though)
>System
Unknown Armies 3rd Edition
>Setting
Unknown Armies; >>50937459 put it pretty well, but pic related is a bit from the 2e book that captures what I'm going for a bit better. Planning to start with PCs knowing little, if anything, about Magick.
Haven't decided on an actual location, yet, that'll happen in the first session(character creation & world-building stuff), probably.
>Additional Notes
Looking for 1-2 more people. The other 2 players are new to the system and setting, so it's fine if you are, too.
>Contact Info
Rats #9479 on Discord
>>
>>51009460
>Man, these threads have been vitriolic lately.

People need to learn not to reply to whomever offends them.
>>
So how are your campaigns going in 2017, anons?

Also bump.
>>
>>51017303
I don't have any campaigns running
>>
Just as a general check, would there be enough people interested in a game of SenZar here for it to be worth it for me to write up a full application?
>>
>>51017303
Stuck in development because of work. And unreliable players.
>>
>>51015410
Sent uno contacto requesto
>>
>GM or Player
Player

>Timezone
AEST (+10)

>Times available
Always.

>System
Legend of the Five Rings.

>Setting
Whatever.

>Contact Info
Discord: Ranga#3241

>Additional Notes
No experience. I just really like the look of Five Rings but never had the chance to play it.
>>
>>51017303
Okay, so far.
>>
>>51017303
Last 3 sessions have been canceled due to shit weather...
Other campaign is fun but too combat heavy for my liking.
>>
>>51023564

THIS

Goddamnit you people, quit cancelling at the last possible minute. I love you guys, but I structure my weekend schedule according to game times and pass up on a lot of shit to be reliable.
>>
>>51023679
I mean I get it, I live in the frozen north, some players literally can't start their cars.
>Because crazily enough I have some friends who play in like... the same room.
>>
>>51023679
Last minute is at least telling you at all. Most just don't even show.

Or when someone spergs out like an autist and creates drama and makes a scene and leaves even though no one agreed with him they still won't show up the next time without saying a word.
>>
GM
EST, hoping to start the game around 5-6pm on mondays.
Red Markets
I'm going to let the players pick where the game is set, but as the GM I'm probably going to have a hand in detailing the enclave and the area around it. Players will have input as well of course.
I'm hoping for a group size of around 3-5, and will leave it to the players to figure out who takes up what roles.
https://discord.gg/nMP8cTc check lookingforgroupads for more.
>>
>>51025290
This sounds a bit like a modern day realistic Rogue Trader?

Can you provide books?
>>
File: 58 FLATTEN Milestone 3 (1).jpg (284KB, 1243x1600px) Image search: [Google]
58 FLATTEN Milestone 3 (1).jpg
284KB, 1243x1600px
>>51025425
Sure, as long as people don't turn around and share it openly somewhere. The only pdfs available right now have peoples kickstarter info on them.
>>
>>51017303
The only game i'm in that's carried from 2015 proved to be stagnant, with players leaving left and right. So all in all, a rough start.
>>
>>51025520
Sometimes when it starts to solidify into who your 1-2 real steady main characters/players are I feel like just developing the campaign into a buddy cop movie starring them.

Buddy cop movies always get sequels.
>>
File: Merchant City Sewers Testgame.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant City Sewers Testgame.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone else use this 3d virtual tabletop app? It's been pretty handy for me while trying to build new games for my players
>>
>>51028233
Didn't know about it looks cool
>>
File: 8965b7_5485050.jpg (98KB, 642x724px) Image search: [Google]
8965b7_5485050.jpg
98KB, 642x724px
>>51028233
>Ricky
>Ryan
>Kimbatuul
>>
File: 1481494462451.jpg (2MB, 3362x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1481494462451.jpg
2MB, 3362x2238px
>>50935368
Looking for one more player
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-40-00.png (758KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-40-00.png
758KB, 1920x1080px
>>51028395
It's also free, and pretty goddamm easy to use
>>51028460
Heh, that's so perfect haha, no, my players just haven't yet decided what they are going to play so those are just placement holding doppelgangers. And I've scrapped Kimbatuul as well. As cool as a Dragonborn monk sounds, an elf monk is just that much better.
>>
>>51028527
What is it? RIS doesn't give me anything.
>>
>>51028641
Just an app as far as I know, this is a link to its page.
>>
File: Laughter_Stops.png (50KB, 423x485px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter_Stops.png
50KB, 423x485px
>>51028709
https://plus.google.com/communities/103441849520615483055

Sure would help if I posted the dam link, wouldn't it?
>>
>>51028740
This thing? http://www.3dvtt.com/
>>
>>51028770
Yep, that's it exactly.
>>
>tfw no one runs the english version of the dark eye that came out a bit ago

Suffering
>>
>>51028813
I've never even played the German version but when friends that played talked about it it sounded dumb :^)
>>
>>51028888

I never played the german one either. I think I have the 5th edition translated into english. I think it looks fun. No one else seems interested in lower magic games though.
>>
>>51028801
Messed about with the free online version for a bit, and I've noticed that there seems to be no way to easily move miniatures about on the map. It also has ludicrous limitations on the free version (two maps and five minis without paying).
>>
>>51029030
So how does the maps work can you make your own or is there a pre set of maps that you can use?
>>
File: online 3dvtt.png (585KB, 1366x640px) Image search: [Google]
online 3dvtt.png
585KB, 1366x640px
>>51029030
Yeah, probably. Does the mobile one support full 3D like this?
>>
>>51028929
One dollar a month doesn't seem so bad though, and it's much easier to move stuff on a Mobil device.
>>
>>51028919
It didn't sound super low magic to me, more like.... really really kookie.

Like someone was a witch and one of their big moves was to animate their staff into beating up some guy. Literally "Knüppel aus dem Sack" tier stuff.
>>
>>51029091
They fiddled with the pricing for the new online version. Now it's $5 a month for one person in the group (the GM), rather than everybody paying $1.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-16-23-16.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-16-23-16.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51029082
You can make you own map and fit the grid how you want it, pic related was just lifted off Google
>>51029085
It sees like it does not, or at least I haven't figure out how to make it yet, but, as awesome as the standing walls are, it's something I can look past.
>>
File: Capture.png (764KB, 491x634px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
764KB, 491x634px
>>51029110

You sure we are looking at the same game?
>>
>>51029131
well that's kind of a bummer, 1 dollar a month was a good price. So what does that mean? Everyone pays 5 dollars now? Or just the GM and is allowed 4 players?
>>
>>51029162
Iunno what edition they played or anything. It was just some co-ed friends in Uni talking about it. They played Vampire and stuff aswell. Iunno how close to the book they actually played Dark Eye.
>>
>>51029175
I don't know, I was just flicking through the blog on the site.

>August 4, 2016
Subscriptions have also been simplified, no longer do you need everyone in your group to pay. You can try it out for free, and when you want to take things further, only one person in the group needs to pay $4.99 / month, rather than everyone having to chip in $0.99 / month. This changes things slightly for some Kickstarter backers. My current plan to handle this is to increase the rewards at some levels, such as by extending the term of the reward subscription, to ensure people feel like they are getting more than backing at a lower level.
>>
File: Capture.png (284KB, 381x518px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
284KB, 381x518px
>>51029220

Gotcha. The version I have has some premade "professions" instead of classes and most are mundane. The magic ones are all low magic stuff, I did find the spell you were talking about though!
>>
>>51029222
Checked em

And this doesn't sound so bad actually, I wouldn't mind paying the money each month.
>>
>>51029277
I remember it had a really kookie (maybe rhyming even) name aswell. I just always remembered it cause it reminds me of 3.5's Shillelagh spell, always fun as a druid. Except you do the beating yourself.

The class that had it was apparently a straight up Witch (i.e. Hexe) that sounded very cackly, fairy-tale esque.
>>
>>51029317

Could be. The book gives three examples of witches, a cat, raven and toad. The cat is like a social/rogueish type, the raven is a prophetess and soothsayer and the toad is a hedgewitch
>>
>>51029412
No love for Owls. Rude.
>>
>>51029469

There are options for owls, you just have to build it yourself instead of using the prebuilt one. It is fairly customize-able.
>>
>>51029515
So you've played it in neither language before or did you play it in english?
>>
>>51029552

Just the read the book. I have not played it.
>>
>>51029591
I guess I could try it. Never looked at it nor have any of the books or anything, but it seems like it'd be pretty standard fare to learn. Though I've never really seen anyone talk about it or play it much like you said, so I doubt you'd get a game together here.
>>
>>51029664

Like I said. Suffering
>>
Isn't DSA that system where you have to make three ability checks to do anything?
>>
>>51029782
I know nothing about it mechanically, but I've always questioned the quality of the translation and editing simply because they called it the super generic The Dark Eye instead of actually calling it The Black Eye.
>>
>>51029837
The Black Eye makes it sound like some sort of fist-fighting/boxing game.
>>
>>51029847
The Dark Eye makes it sound like 8 year old Timmy's campfire story and is also simply not a correct translation.
>>
>>51029713
Well if you find more people I'll learn it with you I guess.
>>
I wonder if that SR GM guy is ever gonna show up besides teasing people.
>>
File: 1444967448897.png (181KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1444967448897.png
181KB, 300x308px
>>51030896
>>
File: 1462691003386.png (83KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1462691003386.png
83KB, 377x377px
>>51031032
>>
File: mfw.jpg (12KB, 185x211px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
12KB, 185x211px
>>51031660
>>
>>51009460
Do not listen to this man, he is a cuck.
>>
>>50933247
Player.
EST.
Open availability.
Shadowrun (Any) Looking for a game to spectate. Not knowledgeable enough about the system to play.
>>
Remember the salt as currency thread? That was a fun thread.

It would be neat if we could have like a topic of the week thread with a rotating topic ever week of some little aspect or idea you could incorporate into different kinds of systems or campaigns, like the salt as currency stuff.

Also bump mostly.
>>
>>51028233
I saw reviews for it on steam and decided against it.
>>
>>50939214
if you run LotFP, I'm in.

>>50944248
>>50943942
it's stale because they're playing post-TSR cancer.
>>
>>51034481
>2017
>still mad at Lorraine Williams
She can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>51034521
there were a lot of mistakes made
>>
>>51015410
>GMT
Alas.
>>
Someone post a campaign I want to play in.
>>
>>51035758
What systems are you looking for?
>>
>>51035950
3.5, Eclipse Phase, Shadowrun, Rogue Trader (or DH I guess), Paranoia, willing to learn something like (n)WoD maybe or Dark Eye like the guy up there, aswell. Or some weird shit like Nobilis. I'm open to pitches.
>>
>>51035989
How about SenZar?
>>
>>51035999
Not familiar with it.

Nice 9's though.
>>
>>51036002
SenZar is what happens when a trio of metalheads try to make a game while mainlining heavy metal album covers. It gets memed as being terrible occasionally, but isn't actually that bad.

Chargen is point-based, progression is level-based. Levels run 1-100, but you're gods from 21 onwards.

Unfortunately, the setting supplement either never came out or was only bought by four people. Sucks, because one of bits of setting stuff in the core mentions that although the planet of SenZar has three moons, the third one is normally not visible because ancient demon lords enchanted it to spew UV radiation over the planet, killing all surface life. After the demon lords were overthrown, it was thrown into its own pocket dimension it occasionally escapes from.
>>
>>51036061
I'm reading a sort of review/synopsis right now, and it sounds a lot like Paranoia but instead of no mechanics its all mechanics and instead of not taking itself seriously it takes itself seriously.
>>
>>51036097
I don't know if I'd have described it like that at all. In terms of mechanical weight, I'd say it's a bit lighter than 2e AD&D (which I'm 80% sure it's a heartbreaker of).

What review are you reading? I know there's one where the reviewer went back to it later and changed their opinion from 'It's trash' to 'It's not as bad as I thought'.
>>
>>51036119
First thing I found

https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/classic/rev_3161.phtml

Pretty old, and that guy really should take a look at his writing style before bitching about others being pretentious or trying to force humor.

Anyway I must be off for now.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.