[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between a Chaotic Neutral and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1475131899240.png (14KB, 488x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475131899240.png
14KB, 488x478px
What's the difference between a Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good character?
>>
>>50931142
CN does whatever they please while CG takes in consideration other people
>>
A Chaotic Good character will possibly have a moral dilemma when having to choose between what they want and saving a life (it will depend on how much they care about the life that's in need of saving).

The Chaotic Neutral character will not have that issue.
>>
Good cares for others
Neutral doesn't care
Evil cares only for himself

Translator's note: Alignment system is full of philosophical flaws and contradictions
>>
Better question: What's the difference between a Chaotic Neutral and a Lawful Evil character who knows what laws are?
>>
>>50931142
>CG: Can't trust the fucking pigs maaaaaaaan
>CN: LEL SO RANDUMB LE REDDIT XDDDD

I can see how you'd confuse the two though, seeing as they're both cancer
>>
>>50932746
>cancer
>Frank
Yes, I can see that you're a connoisseur
>>
>>50931142
One is good; the other is neutral. What's difficult about this? Good people are altruistic. They stand up for what's right and make sacrifices to help other people out. Evil people are ruthlessly self interested. They may well make sacrifices to help out the people close to them, but they're quite willing to harm people outside of this group if it benefits them.

Neutral people fall in between. They're a bit selfish. They don't typically go out of their way to help others they aren't close to, but neither do they prey upon these people the way evil characters might.
>>
>>50931142
CG sees liberty as thing all people deserve and must be given.

CN sees liberty as a thing they deserve and doesn't much care about the rest of society.
>>
File: Mauritian_Tomb_Bat.jpg (2MB, 2268x1684px) Image search: [Google]
Mauritian_Tomb_Bat.jpg
2MB, 2268x1684px
>>50932836
>n-no you ;_;

Nice try, kid, but you can't refute anything I've said, because it's the unvarnished truth
>>
>>50937742
I don't even disagree though
>>
File: Alignments for Gordons.png (277KB, 1340x2230px) Image search: [Google]
Alignments for Gordons.png
277KB, 1340x2230px
>>50931142
The mileage I get out of this image...

>>50931199
Wrong.

- Good cares for everyone, even those it's never met, often to the point of self-sacrifice ("There are starving kids in Africa! We need to help them, our problems aren't nearly as bad as theirs. It's the right thing to do.")
- Neutral cares for friends and family, or perhaps as far as their community ("we need to fix our own problems before we think about others. Besides, the Africans should be able to take care of themselves.")
- Evil cares for itself, often to the exclusion of others, seeing them only as a means to further Evil's selfish goals ("There's starving kids in Africa? I bet I could make a buck off of those dumb niggers somehow.")
>>
>>50937832
Good to know :^)
>>
>>50937742
We'll put varnish on it, or it's gonna stain!
>>
>>50934859
This is the best I've seen so far.
>>
File: 1412392718152.png (155KB, 258x263px) Image search: [Google]
1412392718152.png
155KB, 258x263px
>>50931142
In standard assumed great-wheel D&D, a measurable charge towards one of the poles in a fifth physical force, and little else

In a reasonable setting, nothing, because alignments are garbage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.