[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played this with some friends over christmas break. What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: PZO6000.jpg (188KB, 705x584px) Image search: [Google]
PZO6000.jpg
188KB, 705x584px
Played this with some friends over christmas break.
What do you guys think of it?
>>
Bump for dead board
>>
I thought it was neat at first but it felt like all the decisions were automatic and you win or lose based mainly on random factor
>>
>>50886336
Yeah, I can see that.
A well balanced team seemed to counteract the randomness though. Being a Paladin definitely made me feel like a holy avenger seeking out the villain with my main ability.
>>
>>50885957
Tried it on TTS on recommendation of and with a friend.
Was bored out of my mind.
>>
>>50885957
>Christmas break
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>50886707
I'm 25 and in the Air Force you cock munch.
Projecting is a pretty sad mental condition mate...I would suggest therapy.
>>
Pretty decent way to get a Pathfinder fix without the hassle of playing Pathfinder, though like >>50886336 said it's a little too heavy on the randomness. The time limit is the biggest detriment, and I've lost far more games by exhausting the blessings deck than party wipes. Kind of wish there was more of a roleplay element to the game, since having a tangible stack of cards and treasures is kind of neat and the game already has sort of a rules-lite RPG feel to it.

RotR is easily the weakest of the sets, though. Each one that has come after has enough setting flavor or mechanical gimmick to keep things interesting, whereas this one is kind of plain (though good for new players, I guess).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.