[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do would you make a campaign based around the power of f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 6456456198115471.jpg (27KB, 510x275px) Image search: [Google]
6456456198115471.jpg
27KB, 510x275px
How do would you make a campaign based around the power of friendship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
>>
>>50877476
4e

Everyone is Bravura Warlords

That or, yknow, any magical girl system/game
>>
>>50877476
>>50877498
4e
Everyone is a different type of warlord.
>>
File: 556464615151514.jpg (157KB, 900x813px) Image search: [Google]
556464615151514.jpg
157KB, 900x813px
Basically Elves pop up out of fucking no where and follow a nature goddess and as a result start a new age religion to convert humans into their ranks that actually gained a shitton of followers. To the point entire cites across the globe go into civil war for this religion. Here comes a global military effort to stop this religion from spreading all over the globe. However, this effort was ultimately defeated by the goddess using her powers she fucked over this combined military force she turned them all into beastmen,insectmen, and even orc like creatures. As a result they lost the battle for their countries forcing almost all of them to become depressed veterans or mercenaries trying to make it by due to their own countries abandoning as a result of the mutations them they might be scumbags to many but they have a deep brotherhood with the other mutants even if they are from different countries.

Now the mutant mercs are stuck in a middle of a war between a coalition of former world powers and a faction of nature zealots what is even worse both sides make propaganda smearing the mutants as nothing but insane monsters who will rape and eat you. However even with this fact the mutants still uphold a code to protect the few human cities and settlements that remain neutral in this world ravaged by nature and war.

Came up with this on the spot might expand on it if people like it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ
>>
https://youtu.be/kkAYze6ae18
>>
File: Cant argue with that.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
Cant argue with that.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>50877639
i like it
>>
>>50877548
Skirmisher warlord for ranged support, Insightful warlord as the party face, Bravura warlord as the frontliner, and Tactical warlord being the dedicated leader

That sounds amazing, I need to try this
>>
>>50877639

So STALKTER but we're mutant animal men?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.