[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/, I recently finished Ubel Blatt and wondered what system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Koinzell.png (295KB, 390x536px) Image search: [Google]
Koinzell.png
295KB, 390x536px
Hey /tg/,
I recently finished Ubel Blatt and wondered what system would be able to transcript the feeling of this world.
For those of you that don't know anything about it, I'm basically searching for a swordsman-focused system (or any weapon really), something where moves and techniques are the most important part of the fight, with big duels and differences between fighting style and schools.
The setting doesn't matter much, it's something that can be tweaked easily. Mechanics are what interests me.
>>
File: 1476414641570.jpg (186KB, 623x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476414641570.jpg
186KB, 623x960px
>>50872791
Legends of the Five Rings might have elements of what you're looking for, as well as song of swords and blade of the iron throne.
>>
>>50872791
>finished

You know it's still ongoing right.
>>
>>50872822
Thanks man, I'll look into it right away.
>>50872989
Yeah of course. I finished what's released. I just wanted to go go the point as people who don't know don't care, and those who know will understand.
>>
>>50872791
Song Of Swords was made for this
>>
>>50872791
Exalted
>>
GURPS
>>
GURPS with Martial Arts. The Styles format from MA can handle realistic martial arts styles (of which the books lists a ton of, from Sword-and-Buckler Fighting to Kyujutsu to Krav Maga) to more cinematic ones with more out-there effects to straight-up supernatural fighting styles that center around, say, shesthing your sword in flame.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.