[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be imperial citizen >20/20 beta >nice guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ig.jpg (126KB, 1079x2091px) Image search: [Google]
ig.jpg
126KB, 1079x2091px
>be me
>be imperial citizen
>20/20 beta
>nice guy
>handsome
>understanding
>perfect husband
>no gf
>enlist in imperial guard to impress women
>get batshit insane commissar
>only way to survive under his tyranny is to be faceless
>survive 11 goddamn tours of duty
>considered god among men for surviving even 1
>12th tour, get shot in leg
>realize you don't get discharged, you're in until you die
>tfw
>>
>>50870793
I'm sure guardsmen who get injured are discharged. It's just that the Imperium will not give them a ticket to travel back to their homeplanet, so they'll need to find a job in the planet they're currently assigned in. That's probably why so many imperial plantes have cadian uniforms ; So many cadians who integrated the local military after their tour of duty.
This or they become servitors.
>>
>>50870860

commissar won't let me, system is fucked
>>
>>50870860

the reason so many planets have cadian uniforms is fluffwise because its all produced by 'template' GW-wise because they basicaly just have cadian models as basic IG with some novelty lines here and there to represent 'variety'

but since the whole gallaxy is plagued by constant war and all that grimdark, and since the IG numbers untold billions, cadians are just a drop in the sea, in fact most combatants, most as in theres trillions of them at any given moment far outnumbering even the whole IG, are usualy local men, women, and children, and you can bet they dont all have cadian uniforms, in fact most IG regiments probably only get standard lasgun, and if theire lucky theres a supply of helmets and some flack armor

in other words cadians represent generic IG, the original idea was that players would improvise on that, and make each his own variation using kits and stuff

in fact it would be interesting to see what the fluff has to say about all the untold multitudes of humans fighting and dying that arent IG, guess they are supposedly covered by 'chaos militia' and things like inquisition followers

like imagine a world where a dosen factions are going trough total war with each other across the entire planet, but they are all loyal to the empire and are all dying screaming 'for the emperor' as they charge each other, and theyre all convinced the god-emperor is on their side, and the planet isnt that important any way so no one realy bothers to send any IG there, in fact those who even bother to notice the situation consider it a good thing since itl breed good fighters one day
>>
>>50871078
is a 500 million a good average pop/world in the imperium? Of course accounting for worlds with a lot more and worlds it a lot less
>>
>>50870793
>perfect husband
>complaining about no GF
Your lies aren't adding up heretic
>>
>>50871917

i would be a perfect husband
>>
>>50870793
Bionics exist faggot, do your duty.
>>
File: 144583693569.jpg (19KB, 376x315px) Image search: [Google]
144583693569.jpg
19KB, 376x315px
>>50872096
>Wasting sacred bionics on lowly guardsmen
>>
>>50872233
He's a veteran Tech-Anon.
>>
>>50872096
>>50872233
>>50872244

So, basically turn OP into one of the Skitarri?
>>
>>50870912
That's a good sign. "Proper" retirement is being assigned to colonize an uninhabited system.
They generally pick from whoever's nearby. Sounds like you're halfway there!
If you make it, you might even be assigned a wife.
>>
>>50872453

Wow, really? There's hope after all? Aw-*BLAM!*
>>
>>50871816
Sounds quite small
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.