[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 102

File: Light and Terran.png (3MB, 1756x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Light and Terran.png
3MB, 1756x1900px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

How dangerous are dragons in your campaign? Are they only mindless beasts that ravage cities or do your dragons have a bit of, for lack of a better word, humanity to them?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50849795
>>
>>50857394
Okay, now it's obvious you're just trolling with these OP pics. Foxposting was at least tangentially related to discussion.
>>
What is the most reasonable Molthune character thus far? Makes the most sense as a knight and best village plan?

Kitsune is worst, but who is best?
>>
>>50857394
They're Russian merchants. You've got Nikolais, Fyodors, Mishas, Sashas, etc., and they're all either merchants, mercenaries, or even prostitutes (but that's because all dragons are shapeshifters as well, and they turn into dragon kemonomimi)

Literally, they have an addiction to GOOD DEALS and TRADING. One of my players is playing a dragon who decided they didn't like GOOD DEALS and instead wanted to become a knight.

Also, dropping this off because it didn't get any response last thread- Unchained Medium 2.0, Electric Balor. Comments are enabled. Read over it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lYUWfseUm_kqg93sKfYwUcctvcWImEObM9NwtrY_iGk/edit?usp=drive_web
>>
>>50857482

I like the guy doing a dye and textiles coastal city! It reminds me of Novigrad!
>>
>>50857519

Which one is that?
>>
>>50857555

The character hasn't been posted yet!
>>
>>50857591

They better hustle! I am starting to think I didnt give enough time to post ideas!
>>
>>50857605

Oh gosh, when is it ending? I can't post until Tuesday due to holidays and Rogue One with my brother's fiancé on Monday'
>>
>>50857645

I set the first game date to Jan 19th. I would pick about a week or so before that. So like the 12th? Maybe I should pick on the 19th instead and play the week after.
>>
>>50857486
Not that anon but there's nothing far as I know.
Unless you're going conductive or aether channel you won't be able to use power-attack/deadly-aim either, so there's not really any damage buffs from feats either.

With the modulation feat you can get empowered at-will, but you lose modulation effects entirely (so no lifeleech, no disintegrating,no ignoring hardness, no igniting) and even that will at most get you 30d8 per round by 20th.
>>
>>50857679
Nah, there's plenty of time. People have several weeks left already and there's already numerous entries. It's just been a few days; there's no way someone in a position to be playing any games would need a month to write up a character.
>>
>>50857394
>How dangerous are dragons?

Depends on if they hate you. Unless they actively hate you you have nothing to worry about due to being beneath their notice.
>>
File: tactical awoo.png (641KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
tactical awoo.png
641KB, 600x666px
When Starfinder comes out, can we play as tactical awoos?
>>
>>50857866
Rats only, caster only, ships won't scale to characters, Final Destination.
>>
File: Tchazzar.jpg (122KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
Tchazzar.jpg
122KB, 400x255px
>>50857394
They are local gods or kings, and the evil ones are still more benevolent than some of the other deities in Faerun.
>>
>>50857866
If you take out your swords yeah. Guns are going to be horrid most likely.
>>
>>50857866
Probably yeah.
It'd be a missed opportunity to Not have starfox jokes in starfinder and Awoos are Necessary.
>>
>>50857899
Why would characters even need to be on the same powerlevel as ships? Ships can just be uberweapons relative to level 20 PCs and any normal space-fantasy shit can still take place. What kind of adventure would even involve a creature fighting directly against a ship? Excluding ship-like creatures obviously.
>>
>>50857394
Where is that image from OP?
>>
File: CasterAndShells.jpg (155KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CasterAndShells.jpg
155KB, 640x480px
>>50857911
Unless they include guns that shoot magic. Good ones.
>>
>>50857952
It's a personal commission of some characters from an old session I used to play in. Look up Quantumjinx on DA, she's an old friend of mine and is doing commissions for the holidays.
>>
>>50857943
I was not saying what I hope or what it should be.

I was saying what we'll most likely end up with.

Think about it. All it takes is for one dev to say "those are siege weapons right?" and BAM; an archer deals five times as much as the twin laser cannons, per hit, and attacks ten times as often per round because lol loading time.
>>
>>50857911
Gun combat just needs to be adapted to being a 'melee combat rules' expy. It's where much more of the system is focused, and real melee is unlikely to happen in sci-fi setting. Rename the Strength attribute to something relating to something bravery-related or balls so that it makes sense for both close-quarters shooting and the remaining strength-based tasks. Then either inflate the tile space from 5ft blocks, or give all the close-quarters guns like 10-20ft reach - this means moving into close quarters out of cover is deadly AoO hell which also makes sense. They can fire outside of their reach but have to use Dex then and if it's specialized for close-ranged gun, then some kind of drawback for that.

Guns that focus on more deliberate long-ranged shooting would have shorter reach or disadvantages on making Cajones-based attacks, but would be more for Dexterity-based shooting like existing ranged weapons.
>>
>>50858127

>tfw Starfinder just uses Pathfinders gun rules

Suffering
>>
>>50858127

>melee isn't likely to happen in a sci-fi setting

Nigga wat

Ever hear of Star Wars, Dune, WH40K, etc etc
>>
>>50857485
>electric balor
Now you have me thinking anon, why didn't balors ever take a few tips from the Magus and shocking grasp their whips?
>>
would it be reasonable to spend 3k of the 4k gp for Molthune Knights of downtime stuff? I want to draw the map of my village as well. Is that too much?
>>
>>50858251
>would it be reasonable to spend 3k of the 4k gp for Molthune Knights of downtime stuff?
No, dont do that.
>I want to draw the map of my village as well. Is that too much?
Yes, too much, make a sigil/coat of arms instead.
>>
>>50858127
See
>>50858194
For examples of space melee.>>50858194
>>
>>50858127
You could just have "snap shots" and "aimed shots". Each weapon can have two range increments with very little trouble (oh no the range spot in the character sheet has to be a tiny bit wider).

Rather than inflate, tighten.

Point-Blank is the snap-shot increments, within which you can use pure dex rather than aimed firing. This you can AoO with. Pistols, Machinepistols, SMGs and probably wrist-equipped weapons are at their best here. An SMG might have 5 increments of 10ft each, while a pistol 10 increments of 5ft each, depending on the model. This also lets us change point-blank, sneak and the like from the flat 30', into "these are CQB abilities" whether that's an execution shot or whatever.

Aimed increments are the solid, WIS(perception) based damage and long range capabilities of the weapon. CQB abilities don't apply here but 'sniping' abilities do. Trying to pull this shit off inside someone's reach will cause all of the AoO crap pathfinder ranged attacks suffer, but longarms and heavy weapons are generally far more dangerous overall if allowed to do their thing. The least wieldy ones may have CQB range values under 5', that means even one square away, a snap-shot could be in your third or fourth increment and 'far shot' is a sniper ability and don't count here. Hello penalties.
>>
Hey dudes, has anyone played with/playtest the Avowed? A player of mine wanted to play it, and I don't have any experience with it.

PDF found here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg/view
>>
>>50858266
we ARE supposed to use that 4k on gear right?
>>
>>50858266
What is your reasoning?
>>
>>50858333
>Gold - Characters are assumed to have 4000g worth of wealth in terms of gear and equipment before traits and feats. Dont worry about food or animals or anything that might be provided to a landed lord.
>Special - Leadership
Due to the unique position the PCs will be in, you gain an altered Leadership feat for free at third level. This feat is used to generate followers but not cohorts. Treat your leadership score as if it were 10 to determine the number of loyal subordinates who will follow your character. These subordinates will take on the roles of guards, laborers, underlings, farmers, settlers, craftsmen, etc. These initial settlers are provided to you by the Great Nation of Molthune to increase the prosperity of the nation that has given you so much. Please try to keep track of them as they are your loyal followers and will be supporting your character.
>>
>>50858302
Yeah that would be neato. Are you proposing only 5 attributes then, or what would Strength become?
>>
>>50858194
Well in that case you keep the squares the same space, and Cajones works as Str for your melee weapons. No adjustment. Setting's melee options would probably need some kind of defense against ranged weapons though.
>>
>>50858320
Rolled one up but haven't played yet. HAVE run numbers, and I'll admit I'm a little worried my knight might be a bit low on the damage as a result even when empowered. As anon has said, it probably can't top 30d8 at 20th, or 45d8 single target, which by then is low despite looking rather impressive on paper. I might have to switch to aether rounds eventually to get real weapon damage in there to support it; but if there were gear or even just an enchant like natural weapons it would probably fix things. It's not "in the CRB Monk gutter" it's just low from lack of support (because it's still in beta).

Your power is your own, but what originally sparked, shaped or provided it is your Pact. Shit like "you and an otyugh became best buds and each of you will grow as the other does", or "grandpa was a demon". This changes some of your abilities, provides one of your first two pulse shapes (think firing modes like "blast" or "swarm" or "channel it through a weapon hit") and gives some unique abilities and senses.

Clauses are the abilities you pick out afterwards; like magic rogue talents you could say. Shit like "you can talk to animals" or "you gain concealment" to eventually stuff like "you can now teleport" or "your aether pulse sets shit on fire hard".

Overall, it's a warlock. If you remember 3.5 warlocks? It's a warlock. It gets more interesting ability packages in the form of its pacts, 4e/5e style, but it's a warlock. Tons of abilities that last all day or can be used all day, very little bookkeeping; "you can do this", straightforward.

Interestingly decent fluff, it's got a good amount of utility without breaking a campaign over its knee. I'm not entirely certain where it stands defensively, but I guess I'll be finding out. It probably does okay; a good amount of escape clauses and the like later on (one is literally called escape clause).
>>
>>50858320
It's in the beta phase of play testing now.
I say let him play it, if there's any concerns with how it's performing, well that's beta and should be reported.
>>
>>50858431
Bad idea of the day

Make Strength the measure by which you can control the recoil and sway of your gun. The bigger the gun, the larger the Recoil Value. The Recoil Value is a penalty to-hit. If your strength modifier is at a certain value (Recoil Value+1?) then you don't suffer this penalty. The Recoil Value of a gun would be for shooting a gun standing up, though, so going prone or kneeling down, or using a bipod would reduce the recoil value.

That way, STRONG characters can use miniguns and shit with less trouble than noodly strength-dumpers.
>>
>>50858501
>>50858502
Thanks. I loved warlocks in 3.5 so I'll give him the green light.
>>
>>50858501

I don't think you need to worry about raw damage output in a game advertised as Harvest Moon in a Noblebright Golarion.
>>
File: Marisa_Kirisame.jpg (386KB, 732x994px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa_Kirisame.jpg
386KB, 732x994px
Which archetype would work best for a scoundrel who steals magic?
>>
>>50858329

More or less, yes.

>>50858333
see character creation rules >>50858380
>>
>>50858596
It seems a bit odd though. I think we should ask for clarification on the village construction.
>>
>>50858618

This! This! How do we guide our village's growth and specialization or even simply figure out where it starts?
>>
>>50858618
>>50858630

It is part of the plot I have set up and I would rather you clever anons just be content. There will be plenty of time to build and be flexible with what you want. My biggest concerns are players splitting into 6 different directions, leaving some just sitting at home ordering servants while others do something else. I want you guys to work together to accomplish goals, not do your own things in your own homes.
>>
>>50858656
Give us one village rather than 6.
>>
>>50858656
How far do you think they'll get before declaring war on each other over waifu trade laws?
>>
>>50858408
carrying capacity should become that much more critical when you start lugging around microfusion reactors, but I think the most valuable factor for it would be thatmost power-armors and the like should partially be multipliers. It's "assisting", not necessarily replacing. It'll guarantee you a minimum, but if you can already benchpress 400, then combining with the servos that can get you another 400 is a hell of a lot more efficient than trying for more gains.
>>
>>50858683

That's not how knights work, a knight would get maybe one to three villages under their jurisdiction and, more importantly, pay for their lifestyle!
>>
>>50858514
It winds up being overcomplicated and essentially your strength and dex contribute the same thing, just clunky as shit.
>>
>>50858656
The thing is though making it plot pushed and then driven by mechanics is hard because we need to know what is actually possible for us to do.
>>
>>50858501
Don't forget about the odder pacts like Self
>BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!
*his conscience tells him every day
>>
>>50858693

If I remember anything from Crusader Kings 2, it's that nations with as much centralization and crown authority as Molthune would make inter-kingdom warfare illegal.

This isn't France! We can't just declare war on those filthy Burgundians because I want one of their counties!
>>
File: Disgusted Child in her Bedroll.png (494KB, 671x648px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Child in her Bedroll.png
494KB, 671x648px
>decide to, for once, play a female character
>she turns out kinda cute in her own frumpy way, but is a 0/10 on the waifu scale and I can't help but play her as an asshole
>start to notice over the course of the campaign so far that everything capable of grappling guns it straight for her
>mfw realizing it's become so common I actually start looking forward to it, wondering what the descriptions for how she'll get grabbed and escape will be
>mfw realizing I'm developing a complex and WANT to see how far this can escalate before she's incapable of escaping

"Dude you should branch out, your dudes are getting samey, trying playing a girl" they said. "Nothing will go wrong" they said.
>>
>>50858709
You're gonna have to region lock us together under a liege lord to discourage conflict. The thing is you ask us to make a village or at least say we will but we have no idea how you want us to do it until the day of.

Are we building the villages? Are we getting existing ones? Are we independent? Under a liege lord?
>>
File: 250px-Zyphus_holy_symbol.jpg (10KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Zyphus_holy_symbol.jpg
10KB, 250x253px
>>50858752
Hope is an illusion, anon, you should know this by now.
>>
>>50858683

If I were to hypothetically give you one village to council over it would not be fair for someone to draw up a map of it, which is why I didnt want that anon to do it.

>>50858693

If I ever regret my decision to make it this is my samson option.

>>50858709

Jurisdictions are a definite possibility

>>50858727

It is not going to be anything level 3 characters with 5 loyal followers (30 in total NPCs!) wont be able to handle.
>>
>>50858752

This is the exact thought process that has made me relish describing my character getting knocked down or even killed.

The DM sees the party melee machine as a challenge.
>>
>>50858514
But that laser says what recoil.

Battlelords has interesting usage for all that strength and other such stats, though. There's weapons of all types; and if you're particularly light and weak, there's all sorts of options there for you.

But if you're STRONG, you can save a lot of money OR kick things up a notch, by not requiring the lighter apple models, or simply by being able to equip those squad support or even light vehicle models, or just being able to like dual (or triple or quadruple) wield the things.

I mean sure that's horribly inaccurate, but THE GUIDED MISSILES DON'T MUCH CARE.
>>
>>50858770
No but as a player you need to give us some kind of direction if you want us to do anything before the day of. Because your first session is gonna turn into people all building their villages if no one gets rules.
>>
>>50858656
That was why I went with the second-son; rather than "but I need to do this paperwork", he can afford to go represent the family's interests out of town regularly.
>>
>>50858683
rather it's a province they may want to share. Or they're the mooks representing a small alliance of neighbouring lords, etc.
>>
>>50858693
probably hm...
somewhere around yes?
>>
>>50858795

I have given explicit rules on what to spend gold on and how many loyal NPCs will follow you. I have put a lot of thought into how I want the first few sessions to go and I am fairly confidant they will not disappoint without you clever anons spoiling anything too badly. If it becomes impertinent that you need to know something I will reconsider.
>>
>>50858770

Dude, imagine how fun it will be to give players their own authority over a region - a tiny region sure, but one that their word carries some measure of law.

A player might have to answer for the crimes of one of their peasants committed on the lands of another player, or players might conspire to marry each other and unite their lands, or maybe even a player that has children does that with their sons and daughters!
>>
>>50858749
They're after cunties, not counties.
>>
File: doubleteam.jpg (185KB, 1133x629px) Image search: [Google]
doubleteam.jpg
185KB, 1133x629px
>>50858752
pic related

>>50858759
We each should have our own small village technically because that's what low level nobility had and did. Much like in real life though, you spent maybe half the year "at court" or walking to the next war for your required duty, so you hope your wife has really high ranks in distaff.
>>
>>50858852

I know right? I am super excited for this game.
>>
>>50858854

Why not both?
>>
File: CKGKHKBVAAAN23h.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CKGKHKBVAAAN23h.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>50858852
he's conspiring to marry his sons and daughters?

I think we might have a problem here.
>>
>>50858894

No no no! Take the Kitsune matriarch from the last thread as an example.

Say she has a gorgeous daughter that she knows is JUST another player's type. She sets up a meeting and gently supports their courting (possibly aggressively if she really wants this hookup to happen) because when they get married she'll have a friend in that Knight, if not just children!
>>
>>50858848
So we are good to spend out gold on downtime stuff?
>>
File: proposal.jpg (154KB, 1135x617px) Image search: [Google]
proposal.jpg
154KB, 1135x617px
>>50858852
>PCs
>or rather, medieval nobles in general
>>
>>50858926
Old Spy has a ton of eligible children.
>>
anyone got the link to molthune knights?
>>
>>50858852
The big difference there is between sons and daughters.

A 21 year old adventuring daughter is the feudal equivalent of "the christmas cake is about to turn 30"

However, a knight became a knight at what, 21? and men did not marry until they could sustain a family. So you need to find a good 20-something for your daughter before she turns 18.
>>
>>50858950

>Druman merchants suggesting their daughters
>Kyonin Elves sending their half-breed sons

Heck, you should also be worried about parents in your village trying to get their beautiful son or daughter to woo your PC, in the hopes that one or two nights of passion might get someone knocked up and forced to take responsibility!
>>
File: DaS Sweating Knight.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Sweating Knight.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>50858775
>>50858857
I'm not even playing a melee monster, just an investigator, albeit with a couple tax breaks. She's not a melee monster or a tough meathead, just some skinny asshole tiefling that's too smart for her own good, but I want to see her get bullied. Slam that shit-eating grin into the dirt. Crush the air out of her as she desperately tries to get free. I've started to WANT to see her broken and bleeding after every adventure.

I think hanging out here has caused something in me to snap.
>>
>>50858950
Look at that deadpan pokerface. That utterly detached existence, as if none of this was in any way involving him, even though they're literally talking about getting fucking married.

That right there is a player's character for sure.
>>
>>50858983

It's assumed that Golarion works off modern fertility rates, and a 28 year old woman is just as good as an 18 year old.
>>
>>50858979
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/64726/the-amber-fields-of-molthune
>>
I am working on a campaign, thoughts and suggestions are appreciated

LOCAL LORD SENDS ON INITIAL TRIP (ironed out, with side-quests, party level 3)
"collect the objects in this woodcut from the mage that lives several counties over, you have a month to get there and back"

"a small baron and his family revolted, he was executed and his family exiled his lands and unseized assets will be yours if you succeed"

-----reward is a
----------small seaside tower-house, unfurnished, unstocked, and possessed of few amenities
----------farmland and serfs enough to keep the lands running and the taxes paid
----------15,000 Gp
----------a small elderly steward who was promised a calm posting handling the cash for lands
----------the stewards donkey
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FROM HERE ON

>(party is not told this)
>object is a control orb for a forgotten golem auto-forge in the lords area of influence
>it will make him insanely rich, or so he thinks
>several systems fail after BOOT process
>artificer tells the duke he needs more things
>rare and expensive things
>they are likely to have made enemies

LOCAL LORD CALLS THE PARTY UP AGAIN
"since you did me such good service before I feel you would be most suited to this task"

"I will send you with a small chest full of money"

"you can use it to buy the artifact I want, or you can acquire it by other means and keep the chest and its contents"

-----reward is
----------a Letter of Founding, an 'official' village for the land(grants small governmental powers, settling incentives, etc.)
----------the contents of the chest that were not expended on getting the artifact

>'artifact' is actually a small cart-load of equipment for the Lords Artificer

HALP I AM A SHIT GM AND NEED IDEAS
>>
File: baba yaga's hut in snowstorm.jpg (217KB, 1280x676px) Image search: [Google]
baba yaga's hut in snowstorm.jpg
217KB, 1280x676px
>schedule game for christmas fucking eve in bumfuck nowhere, USA
>6 of the group's players actually show up because they're each some permutation of gay/trans/vegan/recovering addict and their family lives during holidays are universally miserable
>show them a good time and see childlike smiles when gifts appear like they never fucking saw someone be nice to them before
God Bless America this is semi-depressing to be honest

Merry christmas to you all /pfg/
>>
File: 52895535_p0.jpg (1MB, 1016x1376px) Image search: [Google]
52895535_p0.jpg
1MB, 1016x1376px
>>50857482
>>50857519
What's so bad about the kitsune?
>>
>>50859050

It doesn't fit in Molthune.
>>
>>50859013
Much of these would never be outright stated by a noble.

The money mentioned in the first part would only be the money he expects returned to him - not the part they keep. The donkey is never even THOUGHT of.

More likely it would be
>I am assigning you to this new position, and your new residence. It's possible your predecessor - who rebelled against me - still remains; do clear that out would you?

And of course you never say "you can use it to buy the artifact or acquire it by other means". Not only would a good servant KNOW how okay his lord is with that, but there's likely an unspoken agreement involved that the money sent was not going to be enough, he expects maybe 10% back as change with the artifact, and 'nefarious means' were always going to be how it gets done. But he doesn't know, he doesn't write it, HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN.
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>50859031
Merry Christmas you goddamn saint.
>>
>>50859062
Always remember the art of diplomacy is this:
Shit goes up, Shit goes down, but Shit doesn't stick.
>>
>>50859031
And a merry Crystalhue to you too, pal!
>>
>>50859031
... I actually got temporarily kicked from my group last night because two of the chucklefucks got mega-triggered by my mere mention that I was currently visiting family for the holidays ("we're all at the uncle's place for xmas" being a pretty valid response to 'what're you doing this weekend' I thought) and how dare I because they're both most of that list up there each.

GM apologized though, says if I change nicks they'll never even realize who my replacement for me is anyways.

... he's probably right.
>>
File: KonoMegumin.jpg (94KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
KonoMegumin.jpg
94KB, 800x698px
>>50859031
>something nice actually happens

Ain't that swell. Hope that little light can grow brighter, friend.
>>
File: through-armor critical.jpg (52KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
through-armor critical.jpg
52KB, 960x800px
>>50859117
Have something nice, little megumin
>>
>>50859113
Fucking really? How did they manage that?
>>
>>50859057
Because it's a kitsune? Should we trigger Renard!Anon again?
>>
File: Samuswashere.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Samuswashere.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>50859117
somehow we need to get this animation an megumin combined in an image... for the memes.
>>
>>50859155
Should we get him and Hero!Anon in here to make characters for the game?
>>
>>50858848
I am still confused over the state of our character's families. Family is very important to a nobleman, which we have just become and strive to be more important ones. What was stated before is you won't even consider them to have levels. I'm confused about this.

Will they not be targeted in any manner? What about when I am called to arms and wish to send my son to lead my armies? Or bring my sons with me.

Or when I am marrying off my children, or sending them to be fostered.
>>
File: bf6.jpg (41KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
bf6.jpg
41KB, 600x930px
>>50859169
Well I know how to draw his attention.
>>
>>50859031
This is what Neutral Good looks like
>>
>>50859062
the list is what they get, but not stated by the lord, he's just going to mention that they'll get some lands and a "fair sum to seed the lands with" if they succeed on the first major quest.

the rest is stuff for me to deal with as the GM or them to deal with as players.

>"handle this insurrection for me"
I like it. stealing this idea

>Not only would a good servant KNOW how okay his lord is with that, but there's likely an unspoken agreement involved that the money sent was not going to be enough,
they aren't servants they are just the only party of adventurers currently in the area that average above 2.7 limbs per person. granted, after they return they get a status upgrade to running a small county.

>likely an unspoken agreement involved that the money sent was not going to be enough, he expects maybe 10% back as change with the artifact, and 'nefarious means' were always going to be how it gets done. But he doesn't know, he doesn't write it, HIS HANDS ARE CLEAN.
noted.
this guy is turning out to be quite the bad guy, and he isn't even the BBEG I was planning for...
I can work with this though.

>>50859074
expand on this?
I seem to be missing the point you are making.
>>
So immigrants to Molthune are guaranteed citizenship with service after 5 years? What about natural born children to citizens? Are they automatically citizens?
>>
>>50859216
>Are they automatically children?
You know I never thought about it, but I would think so.
>>
>>50859145
some probably fake complete bullshit to be honest. one of them trigglypuffed saying "her" uncle had abused "her" for years and it was insensitive, and then the other claimed - get this - that he had been attacked for being trans and gay (you'd think someone who wants to be considered a woman and is into men would consider themselves straight right? right?) because of the claims of the war on christmas, and people like me should know how difficult it is for people like him...

It just went on and on with the blubbering, and GM offered to have me booted to calm them down (we'll be off until the new semester starts anyways) after telling me to just change names on IRC.

I do have to roll up a new character but I had had an accident involving a fall and a few too many bottles of alchemical fire that was going to make resurrecting me a real mess anyways.

And I'll put at least a point in climbing from now on.
>>
>>50859173

First and foremost I dont want you to develop too much because I can only accept 6 people. The game is set up to be minimal and flexible at first to help alleviate this problem. I dont want people too invested and to be disappointed they didnt get in.

>Will they not be targeted in any manner?
No this is a comfy campaign. I dont want you to have to worry about what will happen to relatives.
>What about when I am called to arms and wish to send my son to lead my armies?
To me this sounds like you want to be an NPC
>Or bring my sons with me.
I honestly had not considered this happening. I wanted the focus to be on the players characters and less so focused on their family. I may have to rewrite some points to accommodate this.
>Or when I am marrying off my children, or sending them to be fostered.
There will however be plenty of time for this, along with social interactions and some light comfy intrigue
>>
>>50859253
Honestly after that I gotta wonder why he's not giving THEM the heave ho
>>
>>50859199
Shit is... shit.

>Our hands our tied; it is the will of our lord
sends it up.

>We had no hand in this; some disgruntled rogue elements from the bottom of an organization which had relations with our own are at fault for these such heinous acts
sends it downwards

>Therefore it wasn't me
There's no shit left to stick on you.

Take credit for the good things. The bad things had nothing to do with you. It is what every politician, statesman, leader and conman has learned to do for millenia.
>>
>>50857866
Is Starfinder gonna have genetic augmentation? Super soldiers feel like they'd be an important addition
>>
>>50859327

Probably. The real question is whether or not it'll actually be good.
>>
>>50859199
it's not stealing if it's freely given. enjoy.

>they aren't servants they are just the only party of adventurers currently in the area
You're not thinking "noble" enough.
Are they nobles equal to yourself or higher? No? Then they're servants in some way. And you're the one paying them and they're going to do what you told them to? AS IT SHOULD BE. They know who their boss is. By instinct no less, how admirable. Good boys, good boys! You there, you look poor enough, tell the kitchen girl to fetch these men a treat.
>>
>>50859283
The latter's his roommate at the dorm so that much he's stuck with for the year.

No idea on the former, who knows?
>>
>>50859253
Why do you even want to get back into that group if they devolve into a bunch of screaming, shit-flinging monkey-children over words as simple as "Christmas" and "uncle"?
>>
>>50859310
ah I see.

>>50859357
he's not like, a king or anything. just high enough up the ladder to bestow titles and control (and parcel out) relatively large areas of land.
>REVISED INITIAL CONDITIONS;
LOCAL LORD SENDS ON INITIAL TRIP
"collect the objects in this woodcut from the mage that lives several counties over, you have a month to get there and back"

THEY GET THE THING AND BRING IT BACK

"excelent, here is part of your payment(small chest containing 15,000Gp), you may also have this small county here on the coast. it's current occupant displeases me and does not pay his taxes; evict him violently and the lands become yours"

-----total reward from the first quest line is
----------small seaside tower-mansion, in the condition it's in once the previous owner is evicted
----------farmland and serfs enough to keep the lands running and the taxes paid
----------15,000 Gp
----------a small elderly steward who was promised a calm posting handling the money and taxes
----------the stewards donkey
>>
>>50859414
2 of 5. GM's great, the others are great, and usually we manage to keep that dumbass crap away from the table.
>>
>>50859381
In my experience, playing with roommates is always a bad idea--there's always the one who's an asshole, and anyone who lives with him feels he has to go along with whatever he says, and the GM (if he's not one of the roomies) is usually going to give up on trying to stop them because it's just too much hassle (or worse, because "muh important plotline").
>>
>>50859418
I know he's not a king. I know that very well.

Okay you've probably dealt with an office environment before: Think about those middle managers who will never amount to anything else in their lives, and how they sometimes start acting like they're POTUS even though they've supervising the schedules of 6 people and aren't technically even their real boss.

high and mighty does not need true authority. It just needs a mild inferiority complex
>>
>>50859347
>they go ahead and add it
>twice as expensive as magic items with a 30% chance of crippling side-effects/penalties for no percievable extra benefit
>>
>>50858587
Eldritch Scoundrel (Rogue) if you keep stealing wizard spellbooks, Magpie Mage (Spellburst Savant) if you outright want "I steal spells".
>>
File: a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg (454KB, 891x1086px) Image search: [Google]
a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg
454KB, 891x1086px
>>50859057
>>50859155
Why don't kitsune fit in Molthune?
>>
>>50859473
someone in the forums actually started asking for things like the corruption rules to portray the gradual complete loss of empathy and soul that having even a bit of metal in you would cause.

fucking shit, dude, save that fuckery for full-conversion-cyborgs who only get woken up when the boss says it's time to kill, or the unwilling unwitting jarbrains.

Not for when your fucking grandmother gets a new ceramic hip.
>>
File: 1474192233006.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1474192233006.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>50859499
because kitsune are trash and were a fucking mistake, would probably be my bet.
>>
>>50859499
Because you build them all as shitty waifuwait and ruined the race for everyone else.
>>
File: 1472905148194.png (2MB, 1900x2781px) Image search: [Google]
1472905148194.png
2MB, 1900x2781px
>>50859536
>>50859556
Di is a GOOD kitsune waifu though.

We're having someone make a sexy ara~ara~ kitsune foxwife soon, should be exciting to see!
>>
>>50859465
>Okay you've probably dealt with an office environment before:
actually no, my department was a workshop with a nearly limitless budget for tools and equipment, there were 3 of us, we worked nearly independently and got shit done all week cause people stayed the hell out of our space...

but I understand the idea now I've googled the acronym

as to the revision, does it sound better now at least?
what about this revision for the second section?
LORDLING SUMMONS THE PARTY
"since you did me such good service before I feel you would be most suited to this task"

"I will send you with a small chest full of money. bring me the artifacts listed here they are held in the artificiers guild-house in (distant location)"

-----reward is
----------a Letter of Founding, an 'official' village for the land(grants small governmental powers, settling incentives, etc.)
----------the contents of the chest that were not expended on getting the artifact
>>
>>50859581
No, you see, you're designing a fucking waifu, which is pretty much the opposite of good. I don't know what it is that motivates you to ruin this general with your insufferable faggotry, but why can't you just take your stupid shit to /a/ or /e/ where it belongs?
>>
>>50859499
Too far away from Tian Xia, no direct trade routes like LotLK and Varisia have. The chances that there would be any Kitsune at all in Molthune is highly unlikely.

Heck, there's a better case for Kitsune being in the Shackles than in Molthune
>>
File: bigpigstare.png (251KB, 450x509px) Image search: [Google]
bigpigstare.png
251KB, 450x509px
>>50859530
>He doesn't hate metal in his body.
>>
>>50859595
hm... lose the "small chest full of money". Say rather "a suitable sum".

In fact often rather than count things out, shit was by the handful.
>>
>>50859627
NOTED
though "by the handful" makes me want to do stuff by prime numbers so it doesn't divide evenly for the party
>>
>>50859581
I'm surprised that you remembered.
>>
File: I_REFUSE.png (247KB, 396x279px) Image search: [Google]
I_REFUSE.png
247KB, 396x279px
>>50859536
THIS MAN UNDERSTANDS!
>>
File: Reynard-the-fox.jpg (22KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
Reynard-the-fox.jpg
22KB, 220x287px
>>50859612
>he bought the 'kitsune must be Tian' meme
>>
>>50858995
You failed your Will save vs. Fetish, anon. It's too late for you.
>>
>>50857679
>in mythic game
>take mythic power attack
>DM looks over sheet
>why is your bonus X
>because I'm two handing
>says you can't apply two handing str bonus to mythic PA because it isn't mentioned in the feat
>said he went to Paizo forums for the answer

Is he right? You would think it would apply because it's just power attack but mythic.
>>
File: 1472905214598.png (4MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1472905214598.png
4MB, 3500x5000px
>>50859602
The thing is, just because the character I'm making is a literal (former) wife doesn't mean it's a waifu. Sure, I like kitsunes and you could say I indluge in my fetishes but that's just the type of character I find enjoyable. That doesn't mean I will stop at that and won't try to make her an actual character with personality, plot hooks and all of that. It's not even an ERP campaign and I am not going to make it into one.

>>50859581
I wonder what kind of aesthetic should I choose? Refined ara ara~ type? Deceptively youthful?
>>
>>50859278
If the armies grow large enough one may need commanders for this hosts. Or if interests are split. If a military campaign is happening at the same time as a crisis at home sending one's child to lead the armies may be prudent.
>>
>>50859653
Megatron says YESSsss

do it.
>>
>>50859797
In Golarion? It is true, there are no large populations of kitsune outside of Tian.
>>
>>50859818

RAW yes. Though that is kinda fucked up. It should bump it up for using a weapon 2 handed.
>>
>>50859818
It increases the damage of power attack, it's not a separate ability, therefore power attack still applies.

2h works, and whoever he asked on the paizo forums was either wrong or lied to him - maybe they were PFS they do hate martials so - or HE is lying about what he got as an answer.
>>
>>50859882
>no large populations of kitsune outside of Tian.
Eh, as of Blood of Beasts there are now substantial populations in Varisia and LotLK as>>50859612
said
>>
>>50859818
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2p5ng?Mythic-Power-Attack-Question#14

Found this post here, I guess they forgot to add that part.
>>
File: coyote.png (86KB, 263x215px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.png
86KB, 263x215px
>>50859882
And Paizo can go fuck themselves for being such weebs that they disregard every other culture's shapeshifting trickster canids.
>>
How do you like your drow?
>>
>>50859892
>Benefit: When you use Power Attack, you gain a +3 bonus on melee damage rolls instead of +2. When your base attack bonus reaches +4 and every 4 points thereafter, the amount of bonus damage increases by +3 instead of +2.

it increases the bonus but power attack is still what you're using, following the rules of power attack but with these changes.

> This bonus to damage is increased by half (+50%) if you are making an attack with a two-handed weapon, a one handed weapon using two hands, or a primary natural weapon that adds 1-1/2 times your Strength modifier on damage rolls. This bonus to damage is halved (–50%) if you are making an attack with an off-hand weapon or secondary natural weapon.

If it were set, we'd have a situation like the old rapid reload with 2h advanced firearms, where it SET the action/value but this is a % bonus that still gets to apply, as it has neither been replaced nor removed. You DO round down though, so both +2 and +3 versions give just +1 extra from two-handing, but +6 gives +3 while +4 gives +2.
>>
File: 1479965191102.jpg (44KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1479965191102.jpg
44KB, 500x447px
>>50859031
Merry Christmas to you too, you wonderful person.
>>
File: Pelinal.jpg (6KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pelinal.jpg
6KB, 314x160px
>>50859951
DEAD
>>
>>50859953

Well there you go.
>>
>>50859602
The motivation is people like you getting triggered like a tumblrina at a lynching.

Hide, report, move on.
>>
File: 3cd5c815d21c854e6f0e50e7f93652bb.jpg (145KB, 1000x1245px) Image search: [Google]
3cd5c815d21c854e6f0e50e7f93652bb.jpg
145KB, 1000x1245px
>>50859854
>Deceptively youthful?
This, but with huuuuuuuuge tits, thicc thighs, and really high heels!
>>
>>50859874
>>50859627
what I need next is another job for the lordling to send the party on after the 3 jobs I have here>>50859013

TELL ME YOUR IDEAS FOR SHENANIGANS

SIDE QUESTS ON THE WAY TO DO THINGS

so far I have
1.) GO GET THE THING
(side-quests include)
>the party pisses off a couple of grudge-holding characters(originaly planned BBEG)
>party might befriend the alchemists guild
>shenanigans involving otherworldly plants and indestructible mind altering artifacts
2.) "EVICT" THAT DICK
>party gets lands and a place to live
>???
>???
3.) GO GET THAT BIG CART-LOAD OF SHIT
>???
>???
>???
>>
>>50859937
That's only because Arcadia hasn't gotten itsown supplement book yet.
Then again, I wouldn't let Paizo near Arcadia with a 39.5ft pole, considering they'd probably end up making it the most cringiest noble-savage, Injuns-can-do-no-wrong, everyone is poor modern interpretation of Lakota Winkte, bullshit ever.

Fucking white people
>>
File: delta.png (146KB, 349x354px) Image search: [Google]
delta.png
146KB, 349x354px
>>50859951
>>
File: m8ksxdlQQO1qzbqw1o1_1280.png (524KB, 779x588px) Image search: [Google]
m8ksxdlQQO1qzbqw1o1_1280.png
524KB, 779x588px
>>50860073

Word.
>>
File: 31050223_p0_master1200.jpg (146KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
31050223_p0_master1200.jpg
146KB, 566x800px
>>50859854
>>50860031
>big boobs kitsune in high heels
Is there anything better?
>>
>>50860048
The French, Finns, Indians, Native Americans, Malinese, and Peruvians, and that's just what I've got from WIKIPEDIA have trickster canids in their mythology. I'm no expert, but when it's such a staple of culture that small doglike creatures are tricky then it seems retarded to say "But only not!Asian cultures can have them."
>>
>>50859922
>Varisia
>kitsune
>kitsune gypsies

Looks like a win to me.
>>
>>50859953
>>50859927
>>50859905
>>50859892
I even searched myself for paizo answers and most of the time they agreed with me. There was like one that didn't so I don't know if he just checks one thread and takes that as the answer. I'll definitely show him the link what more proof would one need when a dev says so.
>>
File: 1436039879112.png (1MB, 1600x2263px) Image search: [Google]
1436039879112.png
1MB, 1600x2263px
>>50860094
big boobs drow in high heels.
>>
>>50860046
>The bereaved farmer and his wounded wife on the side of the road say they've been attacked by bandits
>the OTHER six bandits hiding nearby with them would seem to agree.
>>
So I'm writing in Old Spy's backstory again. Over a 52 year lifespan how many old lovers is it too many?

Right now I have:
>first wife (deceased)
>slave (met while training to be a spy, had six children with over 3 decades)
>two fellow spies (graduated with him)
>second wife (alive)
>servant (met while a diplomat, his children with her now live in Almas)

My question is, who do I have to be worried about him interbreeding with? He is a hobgoblin.

The species of the women include:
>hobgoblin
>human
>half elf
>elven skinwalker

I can't find anything that hobgoblins don't interbreed with humanoids/elves/orcs, but I also can't find anything that they can.
>>
>>50860122
I've not actually done "bandits" yet anywhere in the plans yet.

I do have "River Pirates" that attack on skiffs from the river-banks, but no bandits.
>>
File: catknight.jpg (3MB, 2141x3037px) Image search: [Google]
catknight.jpg
3MB, 2141x3037px
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/absolution
>If the target was forced to perform any actions contrary to his alignment, monk vows, paladin oath, or similar code of conduct by that charm or compulsion effect, that action doesn't cause him to lose access to class abilities, including divine spellcasting.

Is Paizo saying that a paladin can fall because of charms and compulsion?
>>
>>50860144
add another one or two, BUT 1/3 of the entire list is FAKE.
>>
>>50860144
you need at least 3 more women he seduced under assumed names who he should, under non-narrative circumstances never have encountered again.
>>
>>50860119

This.

Why the heck isn't there a Drow posted for either RotJR or Molthune? I'm getting real gosh darn tired of foxes here and foxes there and foxes are the only non-human race to have a fat chest!
>>
>>50859530
Christ
Let's hope that isn't the case
>>
>>50860185
I'm doing a Drow for RorJR now.What I need are some inspiring Drow pics!
>>
File: 1434638794856.jpg (65KB, 792x990px) Image search: [Google]
1434638794856.jpg
65KB, 792x990px
>>50860202
male or female?
>>
Have we entered thiccposting 2.0: fat titties edition? Because this somehow manages to be even more obnoxious than what it's replacing.
>>
>>50860119
can't quite explain but I always imagined the drow as having a rough skin texture.

>tfw by the time gray skinned aliens come to earth and start fucking people for science you'll be dead

;_;>
>>
>>50859854

I would truly suggest going for ara ara~.

The applications are full of young cuties, why don't you stand out with someone that looks like she knows her way around a castle?
>>
>>50860172
May as well. He was a spy after all, have to play it up.

>>50860174
>3 more
Oh geez. I suppose I could figure out a few, but this is starting to be a lot of women to account for. His list of friends is growing alarmingly. Both lady friends of a intimate nature and other friends.
>>
>>50860218
Female, Witch, unless something better comes to mind.
>>
File: 1423005412254.jpg (529KB, 890x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1423005412254.jpg
529KB, 890x1294px
>>50860202
>>
>>50860228
>The applications are full of young cuties, why don't you stand out with someone that looks like she knows her way around a castle?

Nuh uh, that Di fox is already an ara~ara~!
>>
>>50860222
It's more obnoxious because this is after people saw the thiccposting fallout. So here's what we're going to do. What's your favorite class, have you ever played one, and in your experience is it too strong, too weak, or just right?
>>
File: drow8.png (2MB, 1696x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drow8.png
2MB, 1696x1200px
>>50860240
Redeemed brown drow or regular dusky drow?
>>
>>50859774
Nevermind. I'm a total fag.
>>
>>50860170
>that action doesn't cause him to loose class features or spellcasting
No, he wouldn't fall.
Falling means a paladin willing broke his code. The wording is messy but is basically saying a paladin "can't fall" from the charm or compulsion.
>>
>>50860268
No, the spell PREVENTS that.

You need a spell to stop the paladin from falling because of charm/compulsion.
>>
>>50860247

Not really? She looks like she's mid-20s.
>>
>>50860232
Here for example are the agents who graduated with Kurat:
Boram - Halfling agent of Multhune Kurat has known since childhood.
Nonek - Agent of Molthune, longtime friend of Kurat, fantastic violinist, specialized in demolition
Toan - Agent of Molthune, longtime friend of Kurat, beautiful singing voice, specialized in forgery
Pasara - Agent of Molthune, hated rival, former lover, specialized in language
Velgath - Agent of Molthune, former lover, bloodmarked skinwalker, specialized in surveillance
Jailin - Agent of Molthune, former lover, dreamed of being a theatre actress, specializes in divination magic

One of the three "former lovers" is a lie. Your judge as to which.
>>
>>50860289
Nah, she's definitely a cougar.

And she has wonderfully huge boobs!
>>
>>50860316

Di is a cougar, what you want Kitsune Matriarch to be is a full-bodied MILF!
>>
File: tusk has many acts funny boy.png (102KB, 517x375px) Image search: [Google]
tusk has many acts funny boy.png
102KB, 517x375px
>>50860185
That's because I'm unable to make it to the Molthune game, so I had to abandon my plan for Drow Slav
>>
>>50860202

I had a half-drow set up, but i decided against making it for ROTJR. The build wasn't really enthusing me and the character I'd come up with was flat.

But if you guys really want some sort of drow, I can probably come up with one. It'd likely be a fetishcharacter, though, one way or another; those are easy to just squirt out verses when I try to make a character that isn't fetishy at all, even a little bit.
>>
>>50860240

I'll see if I don't have anything that would work!
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg (105KB, 671x995px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg
105KB, 671x995px
>>50860258
>favorite class
Do I have to pick just one? Because I like so many damn classes, and I haven't gotten to play most of them. If I did have to pick only one, then Promethean Alchemist for sure. From experience I can tell you it's total ass and you're dead weight in combat, but it was kinda nice for lower level challenges that amount to "you need to go through this dangerous area/get to this thing that's up high/disable this mindfuck field".
>>
>>50860352

Depends on the fetish, anon. As long as it's one of the subtle ones than you're good!
>>
This came up in the last thread, does anyone have a copy of Blood of Beasts or at least a screencap of the Opportunist Fighter archetype? Someone mentioned it gave Fighters some alchemy stuff and stacked with Myrmidon which sounds interesting.
>>
File: caster edition.jpg (689KB, 1280x1213px) Image search: [Google]
caster edition.jpg
689KB, 1280x1213px
>>50860258
Is it bad to say Arcanist?
I like the 'collect them all' aspect of arcane magic but I hate dealing with prepared casting.
>>
>>50860258
>favorite class

Can't really say I have one, but I like Witch I guess?

>have you ever played one?
Well, uh technically, nah.

>too strong, too weak, or just right?
I am not a proper arbiter of game balance.
>>
>>50860305
Velgath, who the fuck would sleep with a vampire?
>>
Ok, finished version 3 of Kurat's backstory. The old spy now includes old lovers, other agents, his instructor in the old days, and more.

http://pastebin.com/aN8kzhuX

What a strange life.
>>
>>50860364
>>50860391
>>50860392
Neat! Personally I'm loving the slayer. I'm too dumb to play casters, and after playing a fighter I can say the slayer is SO much simpler and easier to actually be effective in combat. I might have had to sacrifice some damage, but the utility I got in exchange is well worth it.
>>
>>50860305
>you ask if it's true they were together
>she snorts and then breaks into a laugh
>okay maybe not that one then
>>
>>50860414
Would it be too cruel to have my 26 year old daughter be unmarried?

I mean she is half elven bloodmarked skinwalker and half hobgoblin, so she might look a tad odd.
>>
>>50860375

Well, how do you feel about a Drow artist who views bodies as canvasses as much as paint? Surprisingly ethical about it for a drow. Transmutation magic specialist of some sort, I imagine, with heal and ample craft skills for jewelery and paints.
>>
File: beautiful-maid-guy.png (458KB, 707x400px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-maid-guy.png
458KB, 707x400px
>>50860435
If we're talking third party, I also enjoy playing a psychic warrior/pathwalker/mediant.

It's basically a monk the way I envisioned them, so it's pretty fun.

Shame about the impending broken blade nerfs that'll probably go overboard with broken blade.
>>
>>50860464
FIRE
INK
>>
>>50860414
>Kurat
>Immediately reminds me of Kuat Drive Yards
>Wonder if that's why it was chosen

It's pretty good overall I find, but the level makes it a bit tough. I mean, this guy has MULTIPLE adventures and campaigns under him, but is still level 3. It's like the GM was one of those assholes who'd cheat everyone on XP and still feel the need to set everyone to slow progression too.

If you've got any complaints or comments about Elio's, do tear it apart. Though I'll be pigging out at a dinner for a bit.
>>
>>50860464

So she's a body mod expert, plastic surgeon and crafter all rolled into one? I could dig it. I could also see where the fetish comes in. Seems like a reasonable character regardless, as long as you're able to explain how she's managed her way up to the surface without the Winter Council catching wind.

Perhaps she was raised by Dwarves and then Humans, and views herself as a funny-colored Elf with "ample" Human and Dwarf mannerisms? Heck, if she's from Druma than you've got her crafting experience.
>>
>>50860521

Hadn't figured that out yet! I'm not actually too familiar with Drow on Golarion. That's an option, though my thought was simpler: In her work in the darklands, she had made plenty of contacts since she was fairly good at her job and, most importantly, ethically trustworthy. She caught wind of a high-ranking noble being not too enthused for the work she had done for one of her children, and decided to cut and run before forces could be arrayed against her; possibly coming up in the Sky Citadel in Varisia and begging amnesty from the dwarves there before leaving to strike her own way in the world. It's not perfect, but that was what I was considering at least initially for backstory. Still unsure what to do for classes, though; I'd rather avoid fullcasters. I suppose something from spheres?
>>
File: Shinji doesn't get in the robot.png (93KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji doesn't get in the robot.png
93KB, 376x376px
>all that kitsune shitposting while I was sitting here trying to figure out how to write the background and personality for a Warlord||Hedgewitch concept to possibly chuck at RotRL
>all I've got is that he's a singer who's good with animals, to the point where he has an animal companion of some sort following him around
>is an aspiring martial artist, who practices by brawling against his animal companion and said companions hot 6 Int
>can't decide on an origin, or why he would be invested in any of the main NPCs
>tempted to just chuck the whole thing because I just can't tie anything together

Sometimes you have a build, but the ideas for the character just don't flow. The shitty kitsune memes do not help this, since he would have been yet another log on that fire.
>>
>Drow are literally femdom: the race
>ZERO actually-sexy pics of drow with whips
>>
>>50860568

You could always take the Artisan class, which is everything you're wanting and quite a bit more! Only issue is I'm not sure if fleshcrafting is a thing for the Artisan, but I'm sure that's not too big an issue if fleshcrafting merely has prerequisites.

Source: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/drop-dead-studios/the-artisan

As for the Drow in Golarion: they're a secretive race of Underdark dwellers whose very existence is violently denied by the Elves. They worship Demon Lords and are for all intents and purposes identical to the more famous variety of Drow from that other setting. You know the one!

Drow are therefore something you just never actually see or even know about outside of the Underdark - the Winter Council is way too thorough and the Drow surface raiders are way too good. This woman would be an oddity, and her somehow making it to Molthune and earning a slice of land could only be explained through some sort of elaborate "The Winter Council requested we do this as to lure out more Drow, using her village as a honey pot of sorts."
>>
>>50860258
Rogues and Clerics in 3.5 because they can do pretty much anything but need to be focused on something to be really good. They also have a lot of intra-class flexibility. I think both are good places to balance around, but an even medium-op (read: not healslut) Cleric can make a table feel like you're rolling up with CoDzilla.

In PF, I like Alchemists, Shamans and Witches, since they have strong class flavor, but are very flexible in play. They all hit a good balance point, but I like higher power games and play 1-12 exclusively
>>
>>50860452
>joke's on you, it was that one
>>
>>50860657

Oh, I was considering this for ROTJR, not Molthune Knights!
>>
>>50860517
That's the problem to a degree. He's elderly, but only level 3.

What he has done that would probably net him XP are:
>agitator in Nirmathas
>leading a terrorist cell

His time as a diplomat and spy weren't really combat heavy. Leading the terrorist cell and being an agitator were the only real times he saw extensive combat. Though that was for actually 4 years of his life.

It's hard making a character that is justified to become a knight and be landed, but only be level 3. Especially if he is not born into it.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>50860683

Okay then, Alchemist | Artisan!

The backstory you had before was just fine; throw in a chipper, spunky attitude and you'll have a real dusky, busty firecracker on your hands!
>>
>>50860667
what, that one really was real?
... I'm not sure you want that reaction if it was, then.
>>
File: 1434663810987.jpg (350KB, 733x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1434663810987.jpg
350KB, 733x1146px
>>50860646
That's because needing to whip your slaves shows your inexperience as a leader!
>>
>>50860703
combat isn't the only way to get xp or else the maids and scribes would still be level 0 (like in 2nd edition)
>>
File: 4490097d4211174533c681223a3e3ad9.jpg (921KB, 948x1276px) Image search: [Google]
4490097d4211174533c681223a3e3ad9.jpg
921KB, 948x1276px
>>50860600
Don't let your kitsune memes be just dreams, Anon!
>>
>>50860714
where there's a whip, there's a way
>>
>>50860703
>>50860414
The only thing I am struggling with now are his house sigil, motto, and the like.

I have considered:
>Through devotion, victory.

or

>In the shadows we walk.

or

>Lost before the dawn.
>>
>>50860714
Nonsense, it shows a fun-loving, go-get-them attitude among drow bosses!
>>
>>50860683
That's easier to work write with, as one of the entrances to the underdark is near one of the forests relatively close to sandport.
>>
>>50860727
See this is why it's tough. He needs a reason to have been honored so highly, but has to only be level 3. I have thought of having a decade and a half being an ambassador essentially soften him up. Though that makes spell casting a bit odd. Being a martial growing and old and out of practice can justify leveling down. This is why I'm thinking of making him a pure martial rather than a partial caster.
>>
File: KoFKim Looking Stern.png (77KB, 444x380px) Image search: [Google]
KoFKim Looking Stern.png
77KB, 444x380px
>>50860735
He's a respectable citizen who tries his best to hide the fact that he's not really a human, despite most of sandpoint already knowing the truth by now. He's gotten over his fear of dogs and such while helping train animals, and even calmed and befriended a big cat that some asshole smugglers lost control of. He's got a comfy gig as an entertainer, and even if it doesn't pay a whole lot he's got his big dreams of being a cool martial arts hero.

What did your shitty waifu do besides bend over for some guy? She's got big tits? Wow, how compelling.
The irony of this post is I started this exercise wanting to make blatent fetishbait to surpass I. Drive, complete with crossdressing/gender bender shapeshifting, but the more I try to work on the character more I strip out the fetish bits.
>>
>>50860807
Anon, don't feel constrained to treat levels as an objective measure of power. You could get out of practice with casting shit just as easily as you could get flabby in old age, even if when you were younger you were much more of a go-getter.
>>
File: 55348396_p0.jpg (347KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55348396_p0.jpg
347KB, 1200x1200px
>>50860851
>She's got big tits? Wow, how compelling.

You got that right!
>>
>>50860459
>christmas cake elf/hobgoblin/vampire girl
I'M NOT SURE IF ITS A FETISH BUT I WANT IT TO BE.
>>
>>50860924
You may have fat tats, but as a person you're flat as a board
>>
>>50860735
I've tried, anon. Sometimes you gotta shelve the dream for later.
>>
>>50860947
>kurat gives all his kids military training
>tomboy muscle christmas cake vampire/elf/hobgoblin girl
AAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>50860959

This! If you have to emphasize your character's huge chest than you made a shitty character!

By all means, make a character with E cups, but make them a conversation topic only if someone brings them up!
>>
File: Wood.jpg (79KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
Wood.jpg
79KB, 400x535px
To help deter the bullshit, let's talk heraldry!

Or rather, help me figure mine out, because I wanna better integrate the handprint, but not sure how.
>>
>>50860999

RULE OF TINCTURE

METAL MAY NOT TOUCH METAL, COLOR MAY NOT TOUCH COLOR.

WHITE AND GOLD ARE METALS.
>>
File: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (82KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
hide-the-pain-harold.jpg
82KB, 660x495px
>>50860999
>>
>>50860999
I'd make the hand a different color, the two red shades clash. The shape of the hand also sort of conflicts with the sharp corners of the rest of the design.
>>
>>50860999
Can't help you there, pal. I'm as bad at it as you are, if not worse.
>>
File: 1439898171435.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439898171435.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>50860333
>Kitsune Matriarch
B-but that was just an option! Maybe she doesn't have any relevant kids!
>>
File: Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking Panzer Grill.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>50860999
Hey man, I wanted to actually talk about a character idea and maybe get some ideas instead of have more bullshit, can't pin the blame on me for this one
>>
>>50860924
That skin needs to be darker!
>>
>>50861063
Make her a youthful kitsune matriarch with big boobs and high heels!
>>
>>50860947
>>50860982
So the question here is would it be unreasonable to try and marry her to bind the families together? Where is she in line to the lands?
>>
>tfw everyone is finishing their app for the Molthuni Knight's game and your stuck doing family stuff for Christmas.
>>
Honestly I wanted to put in a social assassin being knighted for "unmentioned services" and is now hugely out of her depth having been 'retired' to effectively a desk job, and is slowly rehabilitated to non-murder society by trusting village members.

Sadly I can't make the game time either!
>>
File: 1479349056579.png (363KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1479349056579.png
363KB, 452x710px
>>50861117
Pathfinder or not being alone on the holidays by getting to spend it with loved ones who give you an excuse to drink?
>>
>>50861086
>big boobs and high heels!
Ok!

Also, now I see there was that one guy >>50859612 and seriously? Kitsune can live for a maximum of 1000 years. If my foxwife was just 1/3 of that she could still travel most of the known world in that time. And that's including periods spent on chasing whatever interest she has or maybe chilling out in a marriage you know will end in about 30 years.

Yes, I am talking about DSP kitsune but let's be serious, those are only fun ones.
>>
File: 1471661582989.png (933KB, 1200x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1471661582989.png
933KB, 1200x1215px
>>50861117
I'm in the middle of present opening with family right now, anon. Don't let your lipsticked big heeled strength based titty drow dreams be dreams!
>>
>>50861137
I wish I could just finish the app and enjoy the holidays, but autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: 1387099853607.jpg (766KB, 1848x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1387099853607.jpg
766KB, 1848x1136px
So I'm going Avant Guard Kineticist and I just want to know where I can find appropriate images of constructs, monsters or anything that can be used as the appearance of a Magnum Opus. I've tried /tg/ booru but that's about it, anyone have any suggestions?
Pic sort of related.
>>
>>Molthune Knights gives me idea for Trox Fighter who wants to make his own Outer Heaven for offworld refugees to live in peace, but is a sadsack because nobody will talk to him because he's a FREAK. He spends his nights tilling fields by burrowing and tending to crops to generate goodwill, and spends his days in the forest hiding and being teased by faeries.
>>That feel when I already knew Trox was banned and I can't think of a way to actually have him become landed other than him caring for an unowned field.

The pain feels too real, guys. I just wanna make an exotic Strength guy with a reason to be there.
>>
>>50861170
data on this class? (what does it do and how?)
I might have something to fit.
>>
File: flower.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
flower.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>50861154
>big heeled

Ewwww, no, wedges and chunky heels are fucking gross.

Better have some stilettos like these.
>>
>>50861154
[/spoiler]She wasn't big breasted, a kitsune or a person who wore lipstick. And sometimes, dreams are but dreams because they can never take off.[/spoiler]
>>
Complete newfag here, why does a general about Pathfinder have so much kitsune shitposting?
>>
>>50861219
Don't let your loli shoeless flying aasimar dreams be dreams either!
>>
>>50861240
Because it's one anon who wants to ruin everything for everyone else. It's the same reason the OPs are terrible.
>>
>>50861240
It is a special kind of hell.

>tfw I marked a blooming onion with some kind of dip as coffee
Thanks captcha
>>
>>50861240
Because it's fun!
>>
>>50861240
One faggot wants to push the race in order to ruin them for everyone else. They push them in the most shallow, garbage way possible because they are uncreative twats.
>>
>>50861240
>Complete newfag here
>talking about kitsune shitposting
Liar.
>>
File: cat.png (961KB, 712x791px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
961KB, 712x791px
>>50861240
Because we're degenerates.
This is a containment thread disguised as a pathfinder thread.
Also >>50861246
>>
>>50861240
Because hope is an illusion and playable Kitsune were a mistake.
>>
>>50861266
I like how the unique IPs didn't go up for either 'new poster' or you.
>>
>>50861219
Why NOT wear lipstick if she's supposed to be sexy?
>>
File: 1480141868492.png (50KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480141868492.png
50KB, 600x720px
>>50861195
Basically? You make Astral Constructs in your mind and they appear out of thin air whenever you want them to, or dismiss them.
They're Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>50861282
And that has to do with kitsunefag being shallow and uncreative with their shitposting how?
>>
>>50861240
Actual new poster here. Shut up, would you? I've been lurking the last, like, 5 threads to add new stuff to my fap folder. I don't even play this fucking game. Let the foxes post.
>>
File: 0.png (112KB, 406x541px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
112KB, 406x541px
>>50861086

>Make her a youthful kitsune matriarch with big boobs and high heels!
>Youthful

Oh please, we both know a little age adds refinement.
>>
>>50861289
She's not supposed to be sexy though.
>>
>>50861170
Look up "Jojo's bizarre adventure Stands" and take your pick. Done.
>>
File: Ifrit_by_kukubirdwei-d3ec9em.jpg (80KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Ifrit_by_kukubirdwei-d3ec9em.jpg
80KB, 600x849px
Can we post Ifrits please? Pretty please?

They are hot.
>>
File: 1247658897392.png (3MB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1247658897392.png
3MB, 2304x1536px
>>50861303
>stands
don't know

hows this?
>>
>>50861309
>>50861267
I AM somebody who has never posted here, and every time I scroll through the front page of /tg/ this general ALWAYS has somebody posting kitsune. I mean, from the snippets I see I know ya'll are a bunch of weebs and talk about building waifus, but I was wondering whether there was an official Paizo-published incentive to make kitsune.
>>
>>50861266
>Implying that this isn't false flagging to get us to hate the foxposters
>>
So what is wrong with DHB's latest character? Is old spy as game ruining as NToRacle?
>>
>>50861312
Yonda get back on Discord.
>>
>>50861355
>12 kids
Yes.
>>
>>50861357

Who?
>>
>>50861372
Oh my bad. I thought you were someone since you kept posting images of what we both have spoken about a little while ago.
>>
>>50861370
15 kids anon, he has 15 kids with 6 women
>>
>>50861339
CARLOS YOU STOP THAT THIS INSTANT
>>
>>50861355
There isn't anything wrong with it though. He's an old spy, if James Bond is any signifier he's actually a bit on the low end of what he is capable of doing.
>>
File: Smug Silver Fox.png (80KB, 319x493px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Silver Fox.png
80KB, 319x493px
>>50861386

He's got good taste then, the woman in that doujin was the very image of an older, refined Kitsune matron.
>>
File: What You Get.jpg (138KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
What You Get.jpg
138KB, 500x300px
>>50861348
They released a book that added some stuff that actually made them pretty fuckin' good, and a 3pp publisher had some stuff on top of that.

>>50861350
Nigga I'm someone who unironically likes kitsune and I'm sick of the foxposters. An endless stream of fat chested anime girls on posts talking about having fat chests adds nothing, especially if you're trying to legitimately talk about something pathfinder related. If it's a falseflag then whoopedy fuckin' do I fell for the bait, this is one hook I'm glad to jam into my mouth.

I'm just mad because my Christmas Eve was mediocre and I cannot for the life of me figure out this character I'm trying to make.
Also my brother knows I hate apple products and I swear he buys me an iTunes gift card every year just to fuck with me.
>>
>>50861422
Well, even if your Christmas is shit, at least you got dubs.
>>
>>50861312
Does being around 200-300 years old counts? Youkai kitsune start being middle-aged at 400 but that's still lots of experience.
>>
>>50861422
>and I swear he buys me an iTunes gift card every year just to fuck with me.
>tfw Zune tanked, and you've had to share an iTunes account with your sister just to get more music for it.
>>
>>50861406
Anon he has 15 kids as a hobgoblin.
>>
>>50861458

Not really, unless you really emphasize the fact she's quite a bit older than the average party member (even proportionally) and give her a bit of a more worldly attitude towards things.

Like, being the human equivalent of 30 isn't going to be that different from being 25, but 40? Oh boy, there's going to be some differences.
>>
File: 1473388394502.png (988KB, 999x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1473388394502.png
988KB, 999x1330px
>>50861458
>>50861481
She'd be much cuter if she had the PERSONALITY of a middle-aged matriarch while still being, like, 15 in human years!
>>
>>50861422
At least your brother didn't have a seizure in the middle of family lunch. Wouldn't be the holidays without a little sadness.

Merry Christmas /pfg/
>>
>>50861458
So where is the information about these yokai kitsune that /pfg/ seems to have a hardon for anyways? The SRD site doesn't have it, and I didn't see it in Blood of Beasts either(unless I'm blind).
>>
>>50861529

The only time I've ever really seen that work is that chick in one of the Dunk and Egg books, and as soon as she started talking to Dunk she went right back to being a horny teenage girl trying to play the part of the tough, vaguely homicidal countess.
>>
>>50861567
Bloodforge Infusions
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#
>>
File: ifrit%20bard_Ryan%20Rhodes.jpg (33KB, 450x527px) Image search: [Google]
ifrit%20bard_Ryan%20Rhodes.jpg
33KB, 450x527px
>>50861339
>>
File: Ifrit_Pirate_Captain_by_D_MAC.jpg (158KB, 448x785px) Image search: [Google]
Ifrit_Pirate_Captain_by_D_MAC.jpg
158KB, 448x785px
>>50861611
>>
>>50861477
If hobgoblins are anything like goblins, that's still a really low number for someone who's had lots of sex.
>>
File: b5673b854c0cc68f09b3c6a171214161.png (468KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b5673b854c0cc68f09b3c6a171214161.png
468KB, 714x1000px
>>50861575
Then don't talk to any Dunks.

Just be an ara~ara~ MILF in the body of a 15 year old with huge boobs!
>>
>>50861666
Why must you be so boring and basic, Satan?
>>
File: ver-gtun-jj1.jpg (207KB, 900x1253px) Image search: [Google]
ver-gtun-jj1.jpg
207KB, 900x1253px
>>50861666

Satan, you're talking about a fox-girl when you posted a wolf.

You're also forgetting the beauty of gap moe, and how seeing a refined ojou-sama turn into a horndog eager for that bone is funny!

And really hot.

Seriously though, I'd suggest going for the older, refined Kitsune matron or ideally, an older...

... Wait a second, isn't Kyonin just across the lake from Molthune? Why not make a middle-aged ara~ara~ huge-chested Elven matron who was gently pushed out of the country hundreds of years ago, and due to the valiant efforts of herself and her many sons and daughters has gained a parcel of land to do with as they please?
>>
Should I build a Gingerbread Witch to celebrate the season, /pfg/?

Webm (un)related(?)
>>
File: 1389168747545.png (610KB, 1168x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389168747545.png
610KB, 1168x1080px
>>50861611
>>50861623

>tfw no hot girls
>>
File: tumblr_oem6cjsPMe1u0cbvdo1_1280.png (684KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oem6cjsPMe1u0cbvdo1_1280.png
684KB, 600x822px
>>50861758
Where's that character from?
>>
File: 1325972586342.jpg (170KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1325972586342.jpg
170KB, 640x640px
>>50861623
>>
File: 38273413_p0.png (1MB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
38273413_p0.png
1MB, 800x1131px
>>50861717
>gap moe

Gap moe is only 17 years old!
>>
>>50861240
The weeb minority enjoys the way their kitsune and exclamation point posting annoys people. Its the only way they are able to maintain an erection.
>>
>>50861309
You'd have better luck looking for fap material on boards made for that. That you're looking here speaks to your idiocy.
>>
>>50861768

Jezebeth from Might and Magic. She doesnt look like that in game.
>>
>>50861725

Well, personally I find that archetype horrifying on multiple levels, but hey, if you've got a character that can use it, go ahead.

Also, you saying witches that eat people can't enjoy the taste of a well-made taco with all the right seasonings? Get with the times, anon.
>>
>>50861807
What's wrong with exclamation points?
>>
>>50861793

OOo that is a good one anon.
>>
>>50861834
Nothing! People here just like to be cynical instead of cheerful!
>>
>>50861802

Please, I said "gap moe" not "gap hag."
>>
>>50861828
I'd mostly be taking it for the "candy" theme, but that's true, the horror is still there.
>>
File: 59572603_p0.jpg (749KB, 1922x1193px) Image search: [Google]
59572603_p0.jpg
749KB, 1922x1193px
>>50861856
Hag? You must have gotten the wrong girl~

17 years is in no way a hag!
>>
>>50861889
>17 years is in no way a hag!

It's the hag on the inside, girl.
>>
File: pira_rev12_by_smolin-d623m8y.jpg (137KB, 760x1051px) Image search: [Google]
pira_rev12_by_smolin-d623m8y.jpg
137KB, 760x1051px
>>50861339
>>
>>50861820
Aww heck.
>>
File: 1303675666156.jpg (123KB, 728x850px) Image search: [Google]
1303675666156.jpg
123KB, 728x850px
>>50861758
>>
File: 1408494892012.png (595KB, 904x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1408494892012.png
595KB, 904x1372px
>>50862000
>>
>>50857394
Io Saturnalia /pfg/ Hope you guys had a good year!

P.S:Kill all kitsunes.
>>
>>50862035
No, save the kitsune! You think they want to be fetish posted about?
>>
>>50862046
>You think they want to be fetish posted about?

They've had a year to work out that issue, they're clearly fine with it.
>>
New Thread: >>50862058
>>50862058
>>50862058
>>50862058
>>50862058
>>
File: 1364933725502.jpg (146KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
1364933725502.jpg
146KB, 540x900px
>>50862012
>>
>>50862065

>pg 4

Wow you are really stepping up your game. I wonder how long it will take you to post on pg 3, then 2, then finally as soon as the bump limit is hit.
>>
>>50862065
You could always just chug bleach.
>>
>>50862105
Why even wait? He could just flood the fucking board with Pathfinder Generals, to make sure there isn't anyone on /tg/ who doesn't think this thread is cancer.
>>
File: PF Quivixia.jpg (135KB, 547x849px) Image search: [Google]
PF Quivixia.jpg
135KB, 547x849px
>>50862184
>>
>>50862105
Just report it and ignore it
>>
>>50862200
>>
File: PF Ifrit 1.jpg (95KB, 740x1026px) Image search: [Google]
PF Ifrit 1.jpg
95KB, 740x1026px
>>50862222
Even if no one cares, I will continue to post hotheads.
>>
File: 1476863782800.png (398KB, 509x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476863782800.png
398KB, 509x566px
>>50862237
>>
File: 1373509083762.png (276KB, 494x572px) Image search: [Google]
1373509083762.png
276KB, 494x572px
>>50862251
>>
File: 1414727426486.jpg (344KB, 650x814px) Image search: [Google]
1414727426486.jpg
344KB, 650x814px
>>50862259
>>
File: dwarf fire genasi.jpg (288KB, 400x751px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf fire genasi.jpg
288KB, 400x751px
>>50862279
>>
>>50862237

I care anon.
>>
>>50862293
>>
>>50861529
So we're all aware how fucking pedophilic this sounds, right?
>>
File: PF Tytarian.jpg (153KB, 999x1040px) Image search: [Google]
PF Tytarian.jpg
153KB, 999x1040px
>>50862393
>>
File: PF Tytarian2.jpg (241KB, 796x1350px) Image search: [Google]
PF Tytarian2.jpg
241KB, 796x1350px
>>50862395
Just start ignoring them and have your own Pathfinder-related discussion.
>>
>>50862634
>>
>>50862694
>>
File: ifrit_by_dhauti-d5c2h10.jpg (199KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
ifrit_by_dhauti-d5c2h10.jpg
199KB, 486x800px
>>50862714
Got distracted. Merry Christmas /pfg/!
>>
>>50861170
If you had to class these photo people in Pathfinder classes, what would they be? Just what they look like, I know some of them are just fashion designers you smarmy fuck.
>>
>>50863340
Commoner 1 x8
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.