[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of Doom vs the 40k threads. Therefor I wish to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm tired of Doom vs the 40k threads. Therefor I wish to know if Doomguy could rip and tear his way threw Résurrection from Requiem Chevalier Vampire?
>>
40k vs anything is /tg/ because there's 40k.
How is this /tg/? explain yourself
>>
>>50850240
>I'm tired of Doom vs the 40k threads
Anon, we've not had a big one for weeks at least.
>>
>>50850240
Yes, but in a sidestory that doesn't impact the main one.
>>
>>50850282
Not to mention this premise doesn't really have any attachment to traditional games aside from most people here knowing what those things are
>>
>>50850240
hell yes he could
>>
>>50850240
He's a player character from a computer game, so the answer is "yes, but only because he can reverse time whenever he gets defeated". If you take all of everyone's playthrough as representative of the Doomguy's actual performance rather than ignoring every playthrough but the last one, then you get a Doomguy who can only defeat armies of demons infrequently. He's essentially taking 20 on his Kick All The Ass check.

A computer game PC whose ability to save and load or bypass timelines where the player makes mistakes is canonical would be infinitely more powerful than the Doomguy, since they're literally undefeatable as long as the player-equivalent remains filled with DETERMINATION. That's one example. Booker Dewitt is another, although it's his handlers with the power rather than him.
>>
>>50851302
Another good example is the various Chosen Undead from the Dark Souls series. They'd actually fit into Resurrection pretty well. The vampires would have to hunt them down to protect their low level blood fodder from them, but unless they did so perfectly forever the Chosen Undead would accumulate power and eventually become the strongest thing in the world. That's the power of having your death be a canonical minor setback.

Speaking of canonical death, Talon from Shadow of Mordor's another good one.
>>
>>50850240
Why you change he will win anyway.
>>
>>50850273
Requiem is more 40k than 40k. But I'm fucking tired of the Doom threads.

Now, both settins are equally stupidly over-the-top. Which one you think wins depends on your love for the settings.
Though if Drac isn't stupid, he'll ask his archeologists for the same containment system used by Samuel Hayden, since Resurrection has access to every human tech ever made.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.