[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine has asked me to set up a game of paranoia, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Darksied Christmas.jpg (158KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
Darksied Christmas.jpg
158KB, 500x765px
A friend of mine has asked me to set up a game of paranoia, and I think I've got a direction for it. Santa delivers gifts on Christmas to the complex. Friend Computer has him under investigation for being a communist, but that's not the mission. Fact is, Santa's naughty list is different than the Computer's, so I'm sending a team of troubleshooters to go out and stealthily retrieve gifts from people who don't deserve them, and possibly replace some gifts for people who need to be executed for treason (with seasonal gift-wrapped bombs filled with razor confetti or toxic snow or exploding ornaments or something. Poison wrapping paper?). Thoughts? Any ideas? Paranoia General.
>>
>>50841034
Possibly it's the case that this is so secret a mission that all of the security is still on. They're out past curfew (treason), b&e (treason), stealing (treason), and possibly breaking into the houses of yellows or blues (treason). So it's really important that they not get caught.
>>
>>50841034
That's beautiful. I can't really contribute anything, but that's a fantastic game concept.
>>
>>50841034
They need to run into Santa and get contraband gifts, obviously.
>>
>>50841034
Mutation: Imperfect invisibility. If you speak or bump into something, you become a visible shimmer.

One of them has to be affiliated with communists, on a mission to fake the theft of the gifts so everyone gets a present.
>>
>>50841034
They a
So must sing a Pre-Approved Computermass Songs and wear Fun Festive Hats and Fun Festive Totaly Nice Sweaters (now goes with maroon, scarlet, ruby and carmine pallets!) at all times. Those sweaters are itchy and ridiculous looking.
>>
File: DCU Holiday Bash II 1998.jpg (1MB, 2044x1551px) Image search: [Google]
DCU Holiday Bash II 1998.jpg
1MB, 2044x1551px
>>50841034
>>
>>50842746
And the sweaters are possibly treason, because they cover the mandatory jumpsuits.
>>
File: darkseid_wtf.jpg (30KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid_wtf.jpg
30KB, 342x342px
>>50843864
> Darkseid's expression in panel 2

That is fucking classic.
>>
>>50842746
>> COMPUTERMASS

Oh god please use this OP.
>>
>>50846972
I was thinking COMPLEXMAS, but COMPUTERMAS might work too. Because, after all, Friend Computer is responsible for all good in the complex.
>>
File: 1468880804140.gif (5MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1468880804140.gif
5MB, 720x404px
>>50849287
On the first day of COMPUTERMASS, Friend Computer gave to me...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.