[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok fa/tg/uys, I need your help. I want to run a game that'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dartmouth10n-2-web.jpg (111KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
dartmouth10n-2-web.jpg
111KB, 750x1110px
Ok fa/tg/uys, I need your help.

I want to run a game that'd be like a mix of Animal House and Dead Poet's Society. A stereotypical early 1960's college hijinx setting. The PCs would all be students.

So what system would work best? Fate is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>50837430
Oh, man I had the same kind of idea a few years ago, but with the players discovering a kind of infinite maze inside their frathouse.

Then exploring the world in the maze, and receiving quests or whatnot from certain professors / deans that knew about this stuff.

Kinda spooky / slapstick comedy rp, was my idea.
>>
>>50837760
Did you have a system in mind?
>>
>>50837760

Damn I wanna do this with OWOD now
>>
>>50837848
I did not. Mostly had some story-ideas.
Was going for the feel of "Betrayal at the house on the hill" (The boardgame).

It's a pretty fun boardgame with honestly a lot of fun and campy "horror"-content, but I've left mine at a friends house for right now.
>>
>>50838065
Like, you could set it in '50 / '60s America, and have that whole mad science meets dark magic-kinda thing.
Maybe late 60s, so you could have hippies and college-revolutionaries as part of the gameworld.

The have the Dean be a secret BBEG who obviously knows the secret of the Frathouse of Evil, and maybe have questgivers, like a professor of ancient literature and stuff.
>>
>>50837430
with fanatsy/supernatural elements of not?
>>
>>50838236
No supernatural. 100% normal people. Unless you consider anything in Animal House to be supernatural
>>
>>50837430
Monsterhearts.

Literally, that's what the fucking game is about.
>>
>>50838351
I don't want the monster aspect of it though. Can you drop/ cut the werewolf / vampire bullshit without wrecking the mechanics?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.