[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The setting can only get it's magic from strange dungeons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: bc3702bfe89ae03c080ad3ad5bfcb4ca.jpg (148KB, 1158x689px) Image search: [Google]
bc3702bfe89ae03c080ad3ad5bfcb4ca.jpg
148KB, 1158x689px
>The setting can only get it's magic from strange dungeons that appear in the world as floating doors. The magic items gotten from inside ranging from better equipment, even if not for the military too "I put on these shoes and now I can bunny hop Quake style".
>These doors have started appearing ever since the Archaic period, but all over the entire planet. The deeper you go, the better rewards but the graver the perils type deal due to it being infested with monsters.
>The only problem is that these doors vanish after sometime and it can be very difficult to tell when it's going to vanish. You can give it a rough estimate, but never a exact measurement.

So if some Roman soldiers decided they wanted to send a few people inside but couldn't use any magical equipment because reasons, what would be the best equipment you could give a soldier going in there if you want him to be able to go as deep as possible but still come back?
>>
File: Sinbad_young.jpg (245KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sinbad_young.jpg
245KB, 640x1080px
just send in the best
>>
>>50834145
I don't get the reference here.
>>
File: eight_DMPCs.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eight_DMPCs.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50834157
Sinbad, from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
I don't really follow that series anymore,
I think he's the main antagonist?
>>
>>50833877
Torches, jerky, lamp oil, iron spikes, really long boar spears, jerky, lamp oil, slaves, lamp oil, chalk. Probably swords, too.
>>
File: Charisma Bard's Endgame.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Charisma Bard's Endgame.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>50834157
I don't even have to get the reference to know it's some retarded shonen anime character.

>>50835114
Yes, he comes out of nowhere to become the main series antagonist. I'd almost give Magi credit for making "the legendary hero" the bad guy if he wern't such a fucking Gary Stu with like zero build-up or justification who overshadows all the characters who are actually interesting later on in the manga.
>>
>>50833877
So uhhh, where are these dungeons coming from and why? Is it just some god fucking with Humanity? Or is there actually a purpose to the phenomenon besides it's being an RPG trope?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.