[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdg/kdm/kd/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 414
Thread images: 38

File: 1481198061013.jpg (128KB, 600x976px) Image search: [Google]
1481198061013.jpg
128KB, 600x976px
Archive lewd thoughts for purest girl edition

Old Thread:
>>50800611

Kingdom Death is a game that doesn't make sense and you shouldn't buy it, bandwagonners.

>which pledge do I get?
none, go away
>how is shipping handled?
READ
>what new expansions are there?
THE
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
FUCKING
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
KICKSTARTER
>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl

>Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
https://stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
How do the Messangers work mechanically? I don't have any of them, and while I love the minis I'd rather not purchase them unless I know whether they have gameplay associated with them or not.
>>
>>50828404
They let you leave messages to other players but only if you have PS+.
You can give them costumes to wear, too.
>>
>>50828447
this isn't bloodborne
>>50828404
they're just models without rules. promos if you will.
>>
>>50828404
>>50828461
There are some challenge scenarios that 'use' the messengers on the KD site.
>>
>>50828404
There's a PDF with Beta Scenarios for them on the KD website. It's just too large to attach here.
I'm going to try something for that.
>>
File: Bloodborne-The-Card-Game-2[1].jpg (277KB, 1500x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-The-Card-Game-2[1].jpg
277KB, 1500x1196px
>>50828461
>kd:m is inspired by murata and dark souls and has a bunch of amazing hips minis
>dark souls gets a huge plastic-pusher ks with minis for dudes like manus and drake & josh
>bloodborne gets a fucking cutthroat caverns knock-off
FML
>>
>>50828404
>>50828461
>>50828510
>>50828511
Linky, it's a 9.8MB PDF
http://www.kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf
>>
>>50828404
>>50828461
>>50828510
>>50828511
They *will* actually end up with gameplay content, but details won't be available until after the KS ends from the sounds of it. The first attempt at gameplay content, for them, the scenarios, basically sucked so Poots cancelled them. Then, he developed something new which he won't give details about, probably relating to the "wanderers" system. The only thing known is that it'll be possible to get their gameplay content separately for those who already own the figures.
>>
>>50828534
The Bloodborne game is so ridiculously mediocre it isn't even funny. It's leagues better than Cutthroat Caverns, by which I mean it's actually playable and can sort of be fun, but it's so themeless and pasted on it ain't funny.
>>
>>50828596
I think they're going to try to expand it three times.
Doesn't even come with spell tool cards, wtf.
>>
>>50828563
>>50828566
huh. Didn't even know about this, thanks anon
>>
>>50828087
Tell you what. link your skype or drop me an email (its on my site which is on the picture) and I'll at least hear out the concept. It's all a bit weird and fetishy for me, but I'm curious, and curiosity can be fun!
>>
>>50828705
>>50828566
Speak of the Devil...
>>
Good Update ~!
>>
>>50829055
Thanks for taking the time!
Add me on oreal dot platine
>>
a 3rd hardcover rulebook?

Suddenly wishing he'd release a hardcover all-expansions rulebook compendium too

would've thought those rules would be included in the AKDM rules but I guess not

wonder what the Ancient Butcher looks like

777 tier masterrace, getting it all aniway so its all the more for me
>>
>>50829174
>Suddenly wishing he'd release a hardcover all-expansions rulebook compendium too
Several people have asked for this but Adam is very resistant to adding it. In his mind, not that many people are actually getting *all* of the expansions, so the market for it would be pretty small.
>>
>>50829200
you'd still have in hardcover format the expansions you DO have if you're a non-completionist plebe and have teasers for the other expansions

imho it'd be a net gain for him
>>
I need some pics of badly painted KD models, didn't one guy have a whole site of THIN YOUR PAINTS tier stuff he had done to the resins?
>>
>>50829239
What the fuck do you need that unholy abomination for?
>>
>>50829238
>imho it'd be a net gain for him
Not really, at least in this campaign. The only people who would benefit from it in its entirety have bundle pledges and therefore would expect it to be handed to them for free.

Maybe after the campaign, but here he's already oversold that demographic.
>>
Another underwhelming expansion. That butcher monster better be awesome.

Let's hope the final expansion tomorrow is any better than the last 3.
>>
Pond scum a cute! Cuuuuuuuute!
>>
>>50829348
Literally Tomoko
>>
These last expansions have destroyed the KS for me. We won't have Storm knight, Ringtail fox, Flower witch, or King expansions as we all expected and desired.
>>
>>50829363
I didn't know Tomoko had banging tits like that.
>>
>>50829348
>that face
>>
>>50829378
She had plastic surgery in a desperate attempt to gain some self-esteem.
>>
>>50829374
He has all but confirmed that he will still be revealing expansions after the break.

He's probably trolling us by holding back the most desired expansions... right?
>>
>>50829421
I hope so anon, I hope so.
>>
>>50829412
She's got some killer legs.
>>
>>50829174
is this included in Satan tier? It didn't say in the email i got today.
>>
>>50829473
It's a "New Expansion" so... what do you think?
>>
>>50829484
The normal answer is yes. But I am paranoid. Satan usually taketh away when you least expect.
>>
>>50829294
A friend of mine is claiming that you should not practice and it's OK to just start painting KD minis as your first ones. While this is true for some people I need some pictures demonstrating otherwise.
>>
>>50829861

Honestly, it's Christmas. Just buy him some shitty bones or a pack of creatures from Kings of War and tell him to practice on those first. If he ignores you and he wants to ruin his minis that's his buisness.

Also, okayish update, not super stoked for any of it.
>>
>>50828596
>ridiculously mediocre
What do you expect? It's modeled after the chalice dungeons.
>>
sprial path returns
>>
>>50830001
Nah he can paint just fine. He's just kind of naive about other people's skills.
>>
>>50829348
Foot job on the dead fetal monster??
>>
>>50828321
Are the resin models worth it?
>>
>>50829348
PROTECT THAT SMILE
>>
>>50830229
no gaming content for the most part, just really gorgeous miniatures, more detailed than the plastics too.
>>
File: 20161221_232536-1.jpg (459KB, 1871x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_232536-1.jpg
459KB, 1871x1920px
>>50830229
Yes. The only errors Ive had with resin is sometimes straight things like swords get bent. Recasts are more problem prone. Pic is my Storm Knight that I assembled last knight. KD resin is pretty good stuff.
>>
File: scrub 1.jpg (26KB, 690x132px) Image search: [Google]
scrub 1.jpg
26KB, 690x132px
And with each new update comes swathes of plebs and retards from the sidelines. I'm so glad I have these threads, where majority people aren't mongoloids with kindergarten level comprehension.
>>
File: scrub 2.jpg (52KB, 707x212px)
scrub 2.jpg
52KB, 707x212px
>>50830444
>>
>>50830444
>Spoonfeed me
human garbage
>>
>>50829348
>that worried brow
>those tired distant eyes
>yet that optimistic smile

This woman has been through a hell that not even the Kingdom Death can give. She has had her heart broken time and time again, finding hopeful lovers that then cast her aside for someone else because of who she is. Pond Scum.

She knows the bags under her eyes make her less appealing, the rags she wears certainly aren't as pretty as other survivor's leather armors and pure white loin cloths, and that her pond give off a fowl odor that sticks to her. But she hopes and prays that one day she still will find someone she can belong to and be loved the same way she feels it.

...but shes just grown so tired and depressed... maybe it will never happen... maybe her destiny is to just be Pond Scum, to just disappear into the murky water.
>>
>>50830509
>>yet that optimistic smile
I hate to rain on your parade but that's a fake smile if I ever saw one.
>>
>>50830509
Please stop, you're making my heart get as erect as my penis.
>>
Too many pin ups, too little cash.
>>
>>50830616
You only need one kidney to live.
>>
>>50830509
>>50830543
>>50830550

>Hello Survivor, I haven't seen you in quite some time. I'm so glad you came to see me.

>Oh, whats that? you are simply here to fish? No no I am the one who is sorry for the mistake Survivor, please the pond is bountiful, even with all the scum floating ontop of it.

>Please do be careful of it the scum though ugly is delicate and alive, I ask you just watch where you step as you may hurt it...
>>
>>50830646
Not how I drink soda
>>
Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)

Advanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
>21xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
9xRare Gear Cards [Includes 5 new Regal Armour cards]
6xGear Cards
1xArt Card
2xSecret Fighting Arts
6xFighting Arts
1xAdvanced Fighting Art
7xPhilosophy Cards
2xSettlement Events
1xDisorder Card
2xAdvanced Disorders
1xHunt Event
2xArmour Set Cards
+Romantic Only Gear (At least 2 items, Sword and Pipe)
+"New Bone Gear"
+"A Bunch of Cards" for Scouts of Death.

>to be continued
>>
>>50831072
22 minis.
>>
>>50831097
Good catch, thanks.
>>
HI I was told to visit this thread to answer my questions, but, I can't find answer.
>>
>>50831097
For $100
That's not reaper bones prices but damn a it an amazing deal, especially for HIPS
>>
>>50831214
What question
If it can't be gleaned from theKS or from common sense we will mock you mercilessly
>>
>>50831214
Whata? Who are you? What questions? Did you need to see http://www.kingdomdeath.com/downloads/Book-3-19.pdf
>>
What are the meessengers? I can't find story.
>>
>>50831214
This >>50830463
>>
>>50831214
>>50831267
try reading the kickstarter
if that fails, try reading the previous kickstarter
if that fails, try reading the thread
if that fails, then maybe your question isnt fucking retarded

there's literally someone MOCKING YOU >>50830444

if this is bait, I can't even tell anymore, the casual scum is so fucking retarded these days
>>
>>50829861
Buy him the $9.99 recasts off ebay to practice on.
>>
>>50831228
So far the only boxes without a mini in them were the Mario box and the original Philosophy of Death box.

If that continues to hold true, and the other gold box has two minis in it but we don't get a Krampus nemesis from the Twitch challenge, then the box will have 34 minis in it.

It's nuts.
>>
>>50831267
Omages to media.

Female Link from legend of zelda
Kamina from gurren lagann
Guts from brezerk
Ayla from chronotrigger

They had free mini sceneros developed later, which were otherwise scrapped, just minor things relating to them.
>>
>>50831267
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kingdom+death+messenger

Wow that was really hard.
>>
>>50831267
javascript:quote('50831264'); Also see https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/description and https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/
>>
>>50831267

There really isn't much story to the messengers. They are just promo minis from early in Kingdom Death that are each blatant references to other things. One is Link, one is Guts, and another is Kamina. I think some of them have "rules" that you can use to fight them by mashing together certain card from other monster decks, but they are not really supported enemies. And they are not real organizations like the White Speaker cult.
>>
>>50831316
People will say its not worth it.
>>
You guys know he's baiting right? No one linked /tg/ of all places in the KS comments.
>>
>>50831355
If the 'Chimera' / 'Jabberwocky' / 'Monster At The End Of This Kickstarter' isn't revealed in an expansion tomorrow then I'm going to start leaning on it being in the Gambler's Chest, most likely in that double 10 spot.
>>
The messenger is human garbage? Is that from monster den in face land?
>>
>>50831363
I think of it as pushing garage out of the way to have more worth while comments put this back to page 1.
>>
>>50831402
You are humam garbage because you need your hand held. All the lore about the messengers is easily located on their respective store pages.
>>
>New promo pack doesn't have 1e Candy+Cola or Kara Black.
>Same price as the old one.
I'm glad I'll be able to tell at a glance which people are satan bandwagoner shitlords.
>>
Any tips for early game? Just fought The Butcher, and it was rough going
>>
File: GUTS.png (2MB, 1682x2400px)
GUTS.png
2MB, 1682x2400px
Hey, I missed out on the first KS but I've been following the game since Poots first put out the pinup Forsaker and the Wet Nurse. Even managed to score a Black Knight a while back.
But this time I can actually afford the core game.
So, what's a good Expansion to add on for someone who's a complete newb at this? I really really like the concept and figure of the Manhunter because of the Undertaker/Bloodborne vibe, but if anyone has any better ideas I'll gladly consider them.

Berserk always related to KD.
>>
>>50831628
>Early game
Frenzy Potion.

Gives you brain armour, Str and Spd. And you don't archive it when you use it so you can do it every fight.

Get a ranged character.
Get a Zanbato.
Make a full Rawhide set.
>>
>>50831648
dragon dildo's best expansion
>>
Will I be able to buy the core game after the kick starter is over? The holidays are killing my wallet and I'm probably not going to have disposable income for the next few months.
>>
So I read the messengers and not enough shared. I don't understand why he add guys to the game but not give us story for the guy. It frustrated for new player to get into. Like why does the swamp lady go? Is she monster that lure man to swamp scum with her boos and feet then eat them? I don't know.
>>
>>50831316
Fuck was up with the Mario box.
Was it just a for-fun whammy for rolling a one.
>>
>>50831648
Dragon King adds a new campaign and can be hunted as quarry.
Gorm and Flower Knight add early game variety.
Dung Beetle Knight is a flavorful, engaging, and rewarding mid-game quarry.
Sunstalker is an alt-campaign.
All the other expacs are "just" worth it except for Lonely Tree and Lion God, which are shit.
>>
>>50831808
>Will I be able to buy the core game after the kick starter is over?
Yes, but you'll have to wait probably until fall and it'll be like $400.
It's literally better to take out a lone for the KS if you know both that you can pay the lone back and that you're getting the game regardless.
>>
>>50832055
Lonely tree isn't shit, just shittily overpriced

Lion God is shitty shit.
>>
>>50832096
>Lonely tree isn't shit, just shittily overpriced
>>50832055
I amend that then, Lonely Tree is usually shit but good on black Friday and through the KS.
>>
>>50831715
Oh, you

>>50832055
Strangely enough, the Nuke-Dragon doesn't really do it for me. Neither does Gorm. But the DBK does catch my eye. I'll take it into consideration, thank you.
>>
>>50832075
>taking loans
>for a board game
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>50832210
The hard part isn't paying off a $1000 loan, the hard part is getting one.

And the sooner you pay it off, the lower your interest becomes, and your creditscore gets improved.
>>
>>50832007

If this is a farce, I applaud your fake bad typing.
>>
As far as I can tell this game is just the height of autism for those with lots of spending money and no better purpose to which to put that money. I would like to be shown why I'm wrong about this, because I like their fapbait pinups and some of their models are okay.
>>
>>50832007
Poots shows, not tells. If you can't handle not knowing things then maybe 40k is more your speed, bud.
>>
>>50832210
>buffing your credit
>and getting a board game
Stay poor, daneiophobe.
>>
>>50832283
Try playing it on TTS for only $20
>>
>>50832283
If the plastic kits alone sold at these prices, it'd still be several times less than warhammer models.

For the models alone, the kickstarter prices hold some of the best value for the sculpt quality. Then you consider that there's a game behind this, and a rather solid and enjoyable one at that.
Pinup models are unrelated to the game, and any promo game content they come with will be made available without the models as well.
>>
>>50832376
I guess I never see anyone talking about the game, just endless kickstarters and promotionals and money draining exercises. Maybe I should look into it through another medium besides tg threads, hm?
>>
Can someone tell me if I am remembering this correctly, or if this was a dream I had?

I could almost swear, back when the first kickstarter was just finished, there was talk about the next Kingdom Death project being a classice TTRPG, set around the great hunter city. Was that legit, or was that something I just heard from a fa/tg/guy, and over the years I thought it to be true?
>>
40k? What board game that? I try can you link me to it? I just want good information. There a lot of nunces like when woman blue ball you but you can't climax you no?
>>
>>50832398
Gee, it's almost like there's an ongoing kickstarter.
>>
>>50832398
Literally this whole general is talking about builds and campaigns, talking about the latest update, and spoonfeeding assholes like you.
>>
>>50832398
There are tons of lets plays all over. We're in the middle of the kickstarter, of course that's all we're going to be talking about.

also about how pond scum is best girl
>>
>>50832247
>hard
>a 1000$ loan
jesus anon, where do you live, zimbabwe?

>>50832364
>taking a loan you don't have the money for
>not having economies
>being such a pleb
>>
>>50832450
>>taking a loan you don't have the money for
You don't need money for a loan to be worth it, you need a steady income.
>>
>>50832398
You just have tunnel vision.

The kickstarter gets talked about because, surprise, it gets updated five or six times a week. Every stretch goal has been shattered into dust, so there's actually very little shilling for trying to reach stretch goals.

We discuss lore and gameplay aplenty, inbetween dealing with people who cannot be assed to read an FAQ for the most simple of bait-tier questions.

>>50832410
Poots has multiple ideas for different games for the setting, but nothing should be expected for at least two years about them.
>>
>>50832416
I don't even know anymore
>>
>>50832410
It's still a project poots wants to do. The idea is a more Dungeon oriented game based around heroes rather than a settlement. They would fight some of the larger entities like the forge god and wet nurse.

Lantern Festival was supposed to lead into that. Then he realized that tying a second game into KD:M was stupid and it should be a standalone.

He also really want a retro 2d game and a deck builder for some reason. The game already had some work on it and promptly failed its kickstarter
>>
File: denattaden.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px)
denattaden.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>50831267
>>50831214
>>50831214
>>
>>50832484
But what's a FAQ? Is that a new expansion ? This campaign is too confusing.
>>
>>50832450
When you have a sabataged credit score, getting a personal loan for as small as $1000 to receive in a short timeframe is indeed difficult.
>>
>>50832532
>sabataged
XGF?
>>
File: scrub3.jpg (40KB, 678x183px)
scrub3.jpg
40KB, 678x183px
>>50832416
>>50832485
Oh my god....I don't think this is bait...
>>
>>50829494
You are too stupid.
>>
>>50832573
It's the best kind of bait. This is that old-school trolling I haven't seen since at least 2010.
>>
>>50832560
Worse, shitty family.

Not story timing, not a fun story.
>>
>>50832573
-kickstarter- /profile/1825657925/comments

This is just...it's so bad, I think it's giving me a headache.
>>
>>50832587
It's classical bait, contemporary trolling is nowhere near as wholesome.
>>
>>50832573
Fucking italians
>>
>>50832506
>>50832484
Gotchya, thank you, i'm glad i'm not crazy
>>
>>50832075
The problem is I work freelance and I don't get many jobs in the winter, meaning I couldn't reliably pay a credit card bill and pay rent, and I don't think I can get a more reliable job and a paycheque within 15 days. Though who knows, maybe this will motivate me to get out of the house and find a real job. If it doesn't then I'm just going to have to take the hit next year.
>>
>>50832573
remember when Adam added Snow the Savior on christmas in the first kickstarter, and everyone thought she was supposed to be a rapeable loli jesus?
>>
>>50832589
then find someone else, get them interested in it. I got my fuck 4th D&D group into it. We bought two core games. Never needed to open the second. But between us it was like $50 a person. I bought out the second one and sold it for profit but let's not get into that.

The real thing is find other people to share the cost! Its not suppose to be a single player game, but it is possible!
>>
Planning my next Kingdom Death campaign. Pretty excited given I will be facing down two new monsters in it, plus having more of a chance to also battle another I have.

The general theme of the campaign is "The Dark Woods of the Jabberwocky". The survivors settlement will be on the edge of the Abyssal Woods, and must face the lions and antelopes that stalk through it, and of course the phoenix that lives within. But also they have the chance to hunt the Dung Beetle Knight that subsists of the dung of the phoenix, the fae Flower Knight who lives within the woods, and the Jabberwocky (Dragon King) who lives in the woods. And all the time they will be stalked by the menacing Slenderman.

Should be pretty awesome and a chance to explore more the setting and make some cool new gear for the first time
>>
>>50832773
Is this something with the beatie boys of war, or your own jam?
>>
>>50832799
This is my own jam. I am hoping, if I can pick one up, to get Gorm for the BoW campaign. And also drop in the Dragon King.
>>
>>50832772
He's talking about why his credit is shit, not that he has no one t play with.
>>
>>50832773
Well, would you like an idea? Make it so that if you kill the Watcher before year 25, have it that you can only hunt level 3 monsters afterward. Then you can do final form dragon king year 25, beat it, and claim the forest your own.

Oh and lonely tree if you got it.
>>
>>50832828
My own gorm just shipped, i'm excited to add it to my current campaign. It's going to be rough to drop it when we just got the lions on farm.
>>
File: expansions.jpg (533KB, 1814x1337px) Image search: [Google]
expansions.jpg
533KB, 1814x1337px
>>50831648
>>50832055
>>
>>50832870
Yes, to the point that he can't get the game NOW. If he can get friends, they help pay. That way the cost is split. Now do you understand how we can help the poor man?
>>
>>50832933
Oh fugg I need to go back to reading comprehension school.
Just whore out to like five fat women dude.
>>
>>50832898
That's a solid idea! And yes I have the lonely tree!
>>
Im shaking
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClRVgUhUgAESNXq.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twicopy.org/VisionVoid/&docid=twj41MzO9jF0IM&tbnid=ZtW_nAPVztwVQM:&w=1200&h=898&itg=1&noj=1&bih=915&biw=580&q=testes+resource+kingdom+death&ved=0ahUKEwiyx7qkuInRAhVB_GMKHf3_C6wQMwgcKAAwAA&uact=8
>>
File: Traumatized.png (913KB, 639x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Traumatized.png
913KB, 639x1003px
>>50832963
But, at that point KDM won't have any anything remotely as disturbing and mind scarring as his real life experiences. Thus, losing some of its charm having had to "slay" beasts himself to gather the resources needed.
>>
>>50832573
Bwahahah. I hope Dr Manhattan realises a) Christ's birthday was more than likely not on the 25th of December, b) It is more than appropriate for the "Horned God" to be revealed on a pagan holiday c) The idea of it being a Saturn inspired piece, where he is eating a survivor is in keeping with the Roman festival of Saturnalia that did occur at this time of year and d) who the hell cares. Offence is taken not given. It's just a game and art. I think we are well past calling things heretical!
>>
So me and my friends just played through our first campaign, we got wrecked before the watcher, but we had lots of fun.

We played vanilla, but we have almost all the expansions/monsters. We are looking to set up the next one, anyone find a good balance of what to include the second go around?
>>
>>50832998
Fearing for your own balls?
>>
Sir I respect others opinions even when they wrong.
>>
>>50833072
And I respect that one thing is a game, and another is a religion. And if someone is strong enough in their faith, then they should see this for what it is, just a bloody miniature that has no meaning with regard to their faith.
>>
I didn't know thus game have x rating? If I can take cat testicle what do with it? Eat it? Give it to girl soldier? I'm shaking because is very exciting and bad at same time
>>
Stop
>>
>>50832998
Is this a "Point on the lion where the bad man touched you?"

If you think this is goofy, there's stuff like this in the game. You can take it out if you think its to much. No one will mind, its your game.
>>
I know I just think kingdom death should not darken his soul with 66x stuff and devil on birthday
>>
Any chance this little skit with namefags can be done?

Anyone want to discuss weapon or armor types that would work well in the setting? Or other weird locations that could be added?
>>
File: 20161221_234031-1.jpg (319KB, 1007x1403px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_234031-1.jpg
319KB, 1007x1403px
>>50833110
Post WIP!
>>
>>50833088
It is a game for mature minds. Every piece of an animal is usable for items. Just as native tribes people do, and Ray Mears. Lion testicles are just that. Testicles. An organ like any other.

The one particular way it can be used is to make a frenzy potion, because the lion testicles are of course swimming with testosterone.

But testicles are not X-rated. They are a sex organ. But their context as being sexualised depends. In this context they are just an organ.
>>
>>50833087
>>50833072
Who are these guys? Are they spoofs of the kickstarter?
>>
>>50833061
Just play with the new stuff that has been presented. Next lantern hoard, Innovation Trees, gear change, extra hunt resources for higher levels, and monsters not going past starvation(but still triggering it). Those will make a difference.
Then try the alt campaigns it the back. Skull people and seven swordsmen are way different.
>>
>>50833153
One helps with a kdm lets play, and the other is some sort of autistic creature.
>>
>>50833153
I think Manhattan is a troll imitation of a troll or retard on the kickstarter. Ignore and move on, etc.
Darker Days is the troll doll scarecrow-looking mook from some youtube videos who wants to be identified here for some reason. He actually posts, but should go back to the early 2000's skater punk pop band he clearly came from.
>>
>>50832902
Well done anon, never realized how much reaction image material we have.
>>
>>50833110
Built Lantern armor one campaign. Due to overwhelming darkness the rest of the hunting party got wrecked. Last guy to die to the lvl2 phoenix that crushed us. All in all, iron better spent on weapons I believe.
>>
>>50833104
>Telling him to take out the lion testes
Then how will he make Frenzy Drinks?
>>
>>50833110
They should add javelins and slings as weapons, and hunting traps as an innovation with a chance of catching basic resources, or a random quarry as an unexpected nemesis.
>>
>>50833145
Take off your name when you're not shilling your videos.
>>
File: 392409060-1803.jpg (109KB, 413x395px)
392409060-1803.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>50833216
>>
>>50833241
I'm not mr. Manhattan, troll imitation-foreign embarrassment that shakes at this. I'm just giving him options. Really, I couldn't care less about the man.
>>
>>50833268
No probs. Tagged name will be reserved for shilling new vids (or asking you guys what you want to see in them). And of course shilling the blog, podcast and minis I paint.
>>
>>50833110
I'd like the crystal skin (from the mining event card) expanded. It'd make a good narrative sculpt, or an interesting alternative to armor
>>
>from the update:
>campaigns of death expansion:
>Includes details about the nodes and power levels of all the current monsters (from the core game to the currently rleased expansions *NOT NEW EXPANSIONS)

What the fuck Poots? So the only way to know the node number of a current expansion is to buy this book? I don't want to buy 2 expansions of the same node on accident since im only getting like 2-3 "current" and 2-3 new ones. How to avoid this? Current expansion node #'s are speculation only.
>>
>>50833268
who cares, he provides content. isn't that when to bother with a name?
>>
>>50833406
And this way you can make dumb posts without it hanging over your head!

Are you going to use any of the newer reveals in your next campaign?
>>
>>50832772
>>50832933
I already have core and some expansions. Asking friends for $800 for a luxary purchase is hard to do in any setting.

>>50832963
ED, and even ugly women around here who're into dom shit expect you to pay them instead. I can't even camwhore since I lack that equipment.
>>
>>50833426
if ringtail fox is a separate campaign and based underground, it could further explore the farming from dung beetle knight and the strange underground people from the mining hunt event. crystal skin people would be interesting
>>
>>50833444
That was my point. When he's providing content, use the name. But if he isn't, then there's no point in having the name, for example, don't use the name when responding to an obvious troll.
>>
>>50833452
Not sure. If we record stuff in the next couple of months (next month is busy so I expect early Feb for recording). Then no. But.... it depends how nice Poots is (which is in no way to say we should be sent stuff early/for free). DDR runs on our own money. We only just got a brand new logo for the show and put it on t-shirts etc. But all money from that goes to the show and to by prizes. Not for profit (god I hate people with their go fund me to get the game for my shoddy videos).
>>
anyone care to make early judgements of the new expansions so far?
I'm pretty meh about everything except ass ram and laser goat. probably going to instead just use the pledge to get the rest of the original expansions.
>>
>>50833427
Well, your kinda screwed. For each new expansion there is a note on what node it is at. However, your getting quite a lot. Put up a spreadsheet so you don't overlap?
>>
File: hdhdhd.jpg (118KB, 512x910px)
hdhdhd.jpg
118KB, 512x910px
>>50833141
Im not sure what to color the inside of the suit.

Yours is looking good!
>>
>>50833427
This book still comes with a lot of shit, including an entire new monster to fight.
>>
Tomorrow is last update before Poons is off for a week. Double expansions?
>>
>>50833481
no ringtail fox anon, sorry. Hasn't been a hint of it, and running out of reveals. More important to have ass tear ugly frogdog, devote a campaign to him
>>
I'm just happy that this is an x-pac that I don't need to buy
>>
>>50833509
thats the idea, but we don't know the node numbers for the current expansions. Like, easy enough I can guess gorm is node 1, but for example idk if DBK is node 2 or node 3
>>
>>50833110
some kind of horse-equivalent, but horrifying and sexual. Like tamed Steeds of Slaanesh
>>
>>50832506
I'm pretty sure he could get a successfull vidya kickstarter. Sprites isn't as interesting or eye catching as sculpts like fucking dragon dildo.
>>
>>50833498
Ass Goat: A whole new world: dungeon delving. Sounds pretty good
Laser Goat: Unique thusfar in expanding the entire campaign by 5 years
First Hero: New campaign start, seems good
Frogdog: Looks to be an orgy of content, like Gorm
Oblivion Mosquito: Introduces encounters, but sits in the "Antelope replacement" category, probably not the best.
Gryphon: New Campaign, those have always been solid before (DK, Sunstalker)
Pariah: Replaces Butcher, which is new, but likely not above mid tier (like Slendy)
Black Knight: The limited nature of this one means that it'll be the Lonely Tree of the campaign IMO -- as cool as it is, not practical. If the Squire game is cool it could move up
Red Witches: Nemesis that requires messing with a lot of external stuff to pay off, probably pretty low tier but looks to be a very unique fight.
Death Armor: Probably pretty shit tier like the Green Knight but it's cheap
Campaigns: Looks like a good value at KS prices, but a later buy as you want a lot of old xpacs to use it.
>>
>>50833494
Ah. You'll be stuck between editions. I'd say, if you get that far, play with added monster level resources and hunt tracker change only, and decide what non-core rule book changes are wanted when the newer stuff gets to you. Because, you'll have a rule book to relearn, (like how current 40K and last edition had little changes, but those actually made a difference) and you'd have to add the new gear, timeline, innovations in the middle of what your doing. Any changes outside the book, cards, hunt track, and innovations are easy to review and see that in fact they are different, if you choose too. Rules in the book changes, that's guaranteed muddling.
>>
File: Berserk 11.jpg (193KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk 11.jpg
193KB, 680x607px
>>50833583
>>
>>50833141
>>50833537
I would post, but last time I did some asshole got uppity for posting with /wip/ dimensions
>>
>>50833761
I think what we can always do is towards the end of the campaign do a "elseworlds" fight, using the updated rules with the campaign where it is at that time. Just as a one-off during that batch of videos.
>>
>>50833779
then take proper high res pictures and not images for ants
>>
>>50833829
Lol, kk, that's a better chastising than last time, I'll get a proper pic.
>>
>>50833779
You did the draggo right? I thought it looked pretty good.
>>
File: IMG_4135.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px)
IMG_4135.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>50833851
>>50833850
Yeh that'd be me, thanks mate, I appreciate it. Was really worried I'd shite it up.
>>
>>50833694
I think the bone armor I'd a fine choice. It appears to be at least a fine powerlevel that can probably be gone for over lantern armor, which is too costly because of bone/organ/iron. If all you have to do is get bone that's an easier task I believe. The most common resource is bone after all
>>
>>50833901
It's a nice scheme. I really like the bloody heart. And nice to see something so different to my own big red dragon with luminous green heart. The eyes on yours have a nice pop too.
>>
File: 1480541845303.jpg (3MB, 3070x2456px) Image search: [Google]
1480541845303.jpg
3MB, 3070x2456px
>>50833941
Thanks man, appreciate it....is this yours!?!?
>>
>>50833991
That it be, that it be.
>>
>>50833991
Dooooood, yours is the reason I highlighted the centre ridge of the horns the way I did!! Nice :D
>>
>>50834021
Glad to be of service. I am currently just getting back into painting after about a month break or so. Currently working on the Lonely Tree and some lion armour. Expect some photos in the new year.
>>
>>50834035
Same here. I had 2 months off of painting and games, this was the first model I did. Starting Gorm next up, hope to get some more shit done over the break. Have at 'er, best of luck!
>>
>>50833850
>>50833901
that's pretty much the exact chastising people gave you last time.

imho its a nice paint job, tho a bit monotone in contract with the rock he's over.
just don't forget to take proper pictures next time to avoid yourself the gripe

>>50834035
very nice dragon as well. probably going to inspire myself off yours but gonna try and go for a Cherenkov radiation theme for the rads. not sure if i'll go for a Red dragon tho.

gonna need to find my old airbrush for this one I think
>>
>>50833901
Did you use an airbrush for basecoating or do everything by hand?
>>
>>50834067
Naw man, it wasn't. And I did take proper pics, I just cropped them for /wip/ which I post them in.

"So? Gonna be a bitch and post tiny pictures for ants because faggots in another thread cry about it when their 56k modem can't handle an image at a decent size?"
>>
>>50834090
I don't have an airbrush, so everything is by hand, aside from a mechanicus standard prime.
>>
>>50834091
Just because he was less polite doesn't make him any more wrong than I was or his point any different than mine. This is 4chan anyway, not sure why I even bother being
>>
>>50834091
/wip/ is pretty fagalicious though. And fuck australians and anyone else with a cap on their internet.
>>
>>50833579
I would guess DBK is a 3, he's noticably stronger than Gorm, Spidercules, Antelope, Lion, even the Lion Knight and Level 1 manhunter probably.
>>
File: image.jpg (749KB, 2448x2448px)
image.jpg
749KB, 2448x2448px
>>50829239
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 720x728px)
image.jpg
84KB, 720x728px
Reminder that girls are meant for bully
>>
>>50834750
Young Survivor is all grown up I see.
>>
File: 1441928245648.jpg (36KB, 555x415px) Image search: [Google]
1441928245648.jpg
36KB, 555x415px
>>50834732
every goddamn time
>>
>>50831546

>Not already owning both

Shiggity
>>
>>50834798
That's the point.

True Fans will have all 6.
>>
>tfw black friday silver lantern pleb
>>
File: whatareyoucasul.jpg (160KB, 700x1088px)
whatareyoucasul.jpg
160KB, 700x1088px
I already got everything way back in 2013. What kind of fuck are you to get everything on the 2nd kickstarter? Dont touch me, you fucking pleb
>>
>>50835176
>>50835187
double post like the insecure faggot you are.
>>
>>50835187
Triple Seven Masterrace. I'm just glad that Poots had the foresight to make all the second-string boxes gold so I could know at a glance who to feel superior toward.
>>
I like the idea that there is going to be some shorter campaigns available outside of house rules. Easy way to get more people to join in.
>>
>>50829861
Sounds like a bad friend
>>
Has anyone used the new 1.5 stuff in their games yet? My group hasn't drawn those cards or anything and will fight the butcher next. Though we could have gotten the new cat bow.
Anyway, just wondering how it plays now.
>>
>>50835883
We've been using the new survival of the fittest rules and it's crazy strong. If you get a good starting population roll you don't even need to risk having babies for a while.
>>
>>50832998
>named self for an archetypal ubermensch
>is little bitch
One of the better trolls I've seen desu.
>>
>>50833057
>Offence is taken not given
Shut the fuck up you dime-store Guy Fieri.
>>
>>50833479
>erectile dysfunction
>family fucked over credit score
Forget KD:M, your life is survival horror.
>>
>>50833555
Aren't we getting an update Xmas day?
>>
It's hard finding players for this. 40k/Warmahordes people don't like the commitment and D&D folks hate losing characters.
>>
>>50836637
I got most of mine groups from GW Mordheim. They ended their league around the same time the first kickstarter came to me. Got two groups from that and my forget D&D group.
Was playing three different nights with different people.
>>
Anyone have that TTSim KDM archive so that the images aren't terrible quality?
>>
>3 x New Hybrid Armor Set Narrative Sculpts
With the Campaigns Of Death focus on all current Expansions, can we expect some Hybrid Sets with Expansion armor suits?
Waiting on some sweet Silk/Gormsuit one.
>>
>>50836637
Once you get Family, or if you play with the DK expansion for Lineage, you start developing attachment to surnames rather than actual characters. Keeping a family alive throughout 25 LY is quite an accomplishment.

I just finished my first successful campaign, People of the Stars. With survival of the fittest, we never had more than 10 people. Somehow we got to the end with survivors that had like 15 strength. We didn't realize at the beginning and we had all the expansions thrown in, so stuff like the Warm Virus from the Flower Knight really powered up some characters.
>>
>>50838164
>Somehow we got to the end with survivors that had like 15 strength.
Having played People of the Stars, stat bumps are WAY more prevalent there, but I think my record was 12 with a Reaper om-nom-noming Destined off my Gambler survivors (and occasionally other disorders)

Started a new generic campaign the other day and after prologue and two real lion hunts a survivor is up to 3 strength: one from de-handing the prologue lion with a starting stone throw, one from taking the strange hand off another lion (lucky crit, it was the killing blow too) and one from Age (in which F&T was chosen because hey, she can actually wound with it). I fully expect to lose her to a hunt event.
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (17KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
17KB, 500x281px
FINAL DAY BEFORE THE UPDATES STOP
>>
>>50838760
The last hope of the Ringtail Fox lies in the Unplanned. The Beast from the KS Video cometh -- or perhaps the beast lurks beneath 00 in the Gambler's Chest
>>
How am I supossed to find a game group? Shoud I go to the nearest FLGS and try to s-sociaize with strangers?
>>
>>50838961
fetlife
>>
>>50832440
>There are tons of lets plays all over.

Are there any good ones though?

I've yet to find a single one that I can sit through - it's either a top-down detail-less view, or a whiny nasel voice, or dribbling autism.
>>
>>50835227
gold plebs will be BTFO
non-777 plebes out of this way
>>
How is this game playing solo?
Can you switch between solo/playing with other folks mid-campaign?
>>
>>50839390
Yes you could, if the other folks would be up for it.
You only really need one person to know the rules completly.
>>
>>50839415
Well, the reason I ask is because the only two people I know who'd probably be willing to try it tend to be flaky as fuck when it comes to sticking to some kind of 'game night' schedule. So if I shell out a couple hundred dollars for a game, I don't want it to be stuck gathering dust on my shelf because of that.
>>
>>50839454
It plays perfectly fine solo.
Some people even say this way is the best way to play it.
I personally think it is best played with two people. Easier to get together and play and also less chaotic/loud when playing the game.
Also helps that no one has to sit one out if they get killed early in a showdown.
>>
>>50839009
The beasts of war playthrough isn't bad. It's got a bit of autism and rules mistakes, but it's probably the best playthrough out there. It's the one linked in the latest KS update.

>>50839390
You can switch groups mid game just fine. Characters are not tied to players in any way.
>>
1.5 has a change to the settlement phase to check for milestone updates. Interesting.
>>
>>50839934
That would mean we need a new Settlment / Hunt Phase board, does it not?
At this point, can I expect the "Upgrade Pack" to just come in another huge ass box?
>>
File: yrZVlJF.jpg (837KB, 1927x1927px) Image search: [Google]
yrZVlJF.jpg
837KB, 1927x1927px
Anyone have any good White Lion proxies? I dont really like the normal one.
>>
>>50840346
>>
>>50840436
How do you stop the fat guy at your table from eating it though
>>
>>50840594
Punch him
>>
>>50840594

Tell him it's a protein bar.
>>
>>50840099
It literally comes in the core game box. How else did you think he was gonna send out the new box insert?
>>
>>50840594
We eat him first.
And draw 1 basic resource for that.
>>
>>50840901
>>50840099
The upgrade pack itself (a v1.5 upgrade for a v1.31 Core) is probably a box on its own, but it shouldn't be too large, it's mostly cards and a new rulebook after all).
Adam did say he was considering making the upgraded insert an optional item (free, but not included as standard), as it's very large and quite heavy, which would increase the shipping cost (and size) of the Upgrade box.
>>
>>50840901
>the new box insert
I honestly completly forgot about that thing.
Still, a whole new core game box? That seems a bit too expensive.
Would be cool, though. Finally place for all the expansions.
>>
>>50841005
see >>50841000, it's not a new box, that would be too expensive.
>>
>>50839862
Thanks. Next time we record I'm not letting Justin control the cameras and the monster ai at the same time. Plus now the gusys should be more familiar with the rules hopefully less mistakes will pop up. Some in some respects its a fairly natural representation of people learning the game.

Also given some of the play throughs I had seen before, I was keen that these videos did not come across boring.
>>
>>50841000
>>50841051
He said he was considering making the insert optional. Right now though, it is included. The updates made it pretty clear that the insert was included in the upgrade pack as well.

So until we have a definitive answer on it being optional, it's best to plan for it being as large as the core game, and in the same box.
>>
>>50841083
You do a good job of teasing future events without outright spoiling them, which is a good way to keep the new (and blind) players interested, as well as viewers.

Also, the most important bit, you edit out (or at least don't record) the setup between phases. Thank FUCKING god for that. Would not be interested in 10 minutes of dead air twice per episode.

Also stop mooching off the TTS Anon scans and get your own scanner. We all recognize that smudge on Red Fist.
>>
>>50841156
I think for next time we may well be asking Poots outright for the art assets we need.
>>
>>50841202
The art assets I need are yet to be produced.
Doujin when?
>>
>>50841202
Like Poots will help you now that you have revealed you are a filthy pirate who illegally downloaded his game!

On that note, did you just download the scans or do you play over TTS as well?
>>
>>50841262
Well if we didn't find the scans, we would have scanned them ourselves, and we were on the time limit to get these out for the KS. Poots has been in the loop on these videos for a while.

As for TTS, my co-host from the podcast is looking to run a game with me. So that is something for after Xmas.
>>
Poots just got the exact gamblers roll he wanted today. So the question is, which roll is it?

Gambler, one of the Death spaces, the blood spot, or double lanterns?
>>
>>50836407
Can you blame me for wanting a bit of escapism in my life?

ED meds don't even work, they just instead almost give me heart attacks. I can't even bring myself to try buttstuff due to torn intestines.
>>
>>50841424
Come on, you know it is gonna be the blood spot.
>>
What are the odds on there being another black Friday style bundle?
>>
>>50841809
None.
>>
>>50841809
100%
>>
>>50841809
Maybe?
>>
File: ls,13inch,x999-bg,f8f8f8.2u4.jpg (144KB, 1181x999px) Image search: [Google]
ls,13inch,x999-bg,f8f8f8.2u4.jpg
144KB, 1181x999px
>>50841836
>>50842026
>>50842039
>>
>>50841446
Tell me, Anon, do you believe in SCIENCE?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-penis-ripped-child-bionic-replacement-article-1.2334100
>>
>>50842612
I've gotten to the point where I'd rather get it turned into a semifunctioning vag than a semifunctioning dick.I'd rather take 10inches than have 10 inches. (not that I have 10inches)
>>
>>50842612
I should look into that.
Mainly because the fake one is twice the size of mine.
>>
>>50842747
>.I'd rather ....
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>50828321
That's the 52mm version, right?
>>
>>50842895
Nope, that would be this guy >>50842756
>>
File: amused cowboy.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
amused cowboy.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>50843001
Damn.
>>
>>50842780
Only so many nerves to be distributed.
>>
The OP should have the link to the inside the wall lore page.

Can someone smart enough fo save the link post it?
>>
>>50843076
Forumatic shut down, so Inside the Wall is dead. Try archive.org I guess.

Address was http://insidethewall.forumatic.com/viewforum.php?f=21
>>
>>50843143
Well shit. I wanted to look up some stuff about the Great City and vibrantlantern is incomplete.
>>
Good Update ~!
>>
Inverted Mountain campaign, starring the Mountain Man.

The new sculpt of which, by the way, seems to be the same as that weird freaky guy that one anon was saying showed up in one of his orders mysteriously a while back.
>>
>>50844624
Yup, some lucky person got his hands on a prototype.
>>
>>50844624
>>50844659
I'm pretty sure that's the trapdoor men. There's a quote about them right underneath it.
>>
>>50844624
So the Inverted Mountain Campaign requires all the new expansions except for Screaming God?

That sounds pretty rad.
>>
>JUST today received my scalper'd apotheosis resin pinup
WELP
>>
>>50844624
>>50844659
important note, that's not Mountain Man, that's a Trapdoor Man, still that person got an early preview.
>>
>>50844684
It essentially replaces every monster in the Core box, so it's a completely new game for all intents and purposes, just not in as big a box.

Surprised to see the Apotheosis and Visionary sculpts mentioned... I wonder how those will tie in.
>>
Old man tho
>>
Old Survivor x Young Survivor is my OTP.
>>
>>50844696
I know that feeling man. Last couple months I was picking up models I didn't have yet as they appeared in the store. Mountain Man, Pariah, Apotheosis pinup, list goes on.
>>
>>50844616
I knew it.
I knew the minute I took a shower Poots would update.
>>
>>50844732

Maybe you should shower more often.
>>
>Saving money by not getting Gryphon or Frogdog
>That mountain man campaign

welp. My pocketbook is fucked.
>>
>>50844731
Same. I had luck though, as I ordered a lot of shit and the only duplicates I have for now are ramette and apoth pinup.
>>
>>
The most interesting effect of this update is that we have now all but confirmed that the 'Chimera' / 'Jabberwocky' / 'Monster At The End Of This Kickstarter' will be included in the Gambler's Chest.

Poots said today that he would be revealing the last planned expansion for the Kickstarter.
>@raivutz, the final planed expansion will go up today.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15488876#comment-15488875

You cannot fucking tell me this thing wasn't planned. It was in the KS video for crying out loud. So that leaves only one possible location for it -- and that's the Gambler's Chest.
>>
>>50844806
Aren't the Visionary (Male) and Visionary (Female) included in this last expansion too?
>>
>>50844823
They get mentioned as Narrative Sculpts at any rate, so yes, it appears they are.
>>
>>50844814
True Form Frogdog Satan pledge.
>>
>>50844823
>>50844833
May be getting new sculpts / variants though.
>>
File: You're a cat.png (146KB, 275x372px) Image search: [Google]
You're a cat.png
146KB, 275x372px
>>50844616
>everyone ignoring the best part of the update
>>
File: marie get money.png (1MB, 1667x850px)
marie get money.png
1MB, 1667x850px
>been waiting for months for apotheosis to come back up on the store
>this update

bless you poots
>>
>>50833494
So r u that spikey haired brit who basically DMs the let's play kdm on youtube?
>>
>>50844909
He is.
As far as tripfags go he's not bad, but he needs to lose the trip when he's doing non-BoW/DDR things like responding to obvious trolls.
>>
>>50844855
Gourmet Hunter Anna is awesome and the family cat is too.
>>
File: How_About_No.jpg (52KB, 500x299px)
How_About_No.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
>>50844723
>>
>>50833694
Well summarized
>>
>>50833901
Looks good
>>
>>50844855
needs optional beak for baby owlbear
>>
>>50833694
>ass goat
>laser goat
>pepedawg
>gilgamesh
The other expacs are shit because they don't lend themselves easily to nicknames.
>>
>>50833694
Now with the Mountain Campaign expansion, it ties a lot of the weaker expansions into a whole new game setup, making them far more attractive.
>>
>>50836749
Cool
>>
Holiday model is up on the store page.
https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/xmas-special-pinup-twilight-knight

No holiday sale, though. And it's fucking expensive. $45 for a 32mm scale human model? Yeah, nah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>50836749
>three different nights with different people
You slut!
>>
>>50833694
>>50844941
>>50844987
Not nearly as interesting from a monster design standpoint as the first expansion. Frogdog is a terribly ugly model, red witches, pariah, mountain man are all just human variants, griffon is boring looking, and bone armor is boring looking. Mosquito, goat and ram are the only ones that really stand out. And for gambler chest reveals they go into a week's break with a dev team mini to go along with poot's self-blowjob vanity mini rather than reveal something big.
>>
>>50844855

No, people are talking about The Inverted Mountain campaign.
>>
>>50845050
How long where they up last time? I'd consider getting them but not if they're gonna interfere with my KS funds.
>>
>>50844814
I mean, there ARE two mouths on it
>>
>>50845097
>And for gambler chest reveals they go into a week's break with a dev team mini to go along with poot's self-blowjob vanity mini rather than reveal something big.
I expect that GC rolls will continue through the break. If they don't, then the last week will have to be double rolls each day or else we won't reveal all of the content in the GC before the end of the expansion, which is a thing Poots has said will happen.
>>
>>50845097
>they go into a week's break with a dev team mini
Two day's break, the week's break is after Xmas.
>>
>>50845124
>>50845097
He was trained as a CS guy, right? He probably recorded all the rolls in advance and has them set up to auto update.
>>
>>50845125
The Christmas one is just going to be a new pinup, prob a male sucking a candy cane or something
>>
>>50845134
That's what I would've done, yeah.

And he has confirmed that there will still be updates through the break -- just not big ones. A GC roll each day would fit that bill pretty well.
>>
>>50845050

People are already coming in to buy them up
>>
>>50845050
It's 52mm.
>>
I'm glad the obvious 'club' weapon class is finally getting added with the bone club, strange oversight
>>
>>50845169
Agreed.
Also I like the narrative sculpts for their evocative poses, and as easy default game pieces for those who don't want to build custom survivors. But I wish 'old' and 'young' parts were included on a sprue to add variety to the survivor minis
>>
>>50845050
She's on a 50mm base.I'd say not a 30mm model
>>
>>50839862
I like the beast of war let's play. Sooo much better than the twitchgamenight.
>>
>>50845202
It's a 52mm pinup.
>>
>>50845205
Twitchgamenight is cancer
>>
>>50840436
Lol
>>
>>5084481
What am I looking at? Has this been named?
Is it like an animated golem made from various hunted monsters?
>>
>>50845226
post didn't link correctly
>>50844814
>>
>>50841446
Jesus. Guess I'll take the revolver out of my mouth. U win the pity party brah
>>
>>50845226
>>50845259
Just go watch the KS video.
>>
>>50843076
Been saying this last 2 threads!
>>
>>50845278
I just did that, is that all that's out there? Is it the new griffon?
>>
I wish the dragon expansion had gelding of unfit male survivors, with items made from their testicles
>>
>>50845299
see
>>50844814
Looks pretty legit.
>>
>>50845299
Jesus. Yes, that image is all that's out there you thick-headed fuck. No it's not the fucking Gryphon. Learn to read.
>>
You know, most of the expansions didn't interest me until the upside down campaign was announced. For the first time I wish I had stayed up on black friday to get a BF gamblers pledge. Ah well. Now to decide if all those other expansions are worth getting for the new campaign...
>>
>>50845226
>Is it like an animated golem made from various hunted monsters?
Antagonist made of parts from all the previous foes? I feel like I've seen that done before...
>>
Anyone here want to know more about the fact the plain of faces has oil fields? Why don't survivors collect the stuff for better illumination, like lamps? Also fire-based weapons like bombs or flaming clubs?
>>
>>50845354
You wouldn't have even had to stay up. Poots kept adding more slots to those pledges throughout the weekend.

Still, it's not too late. There's a script someone made over at BGG just for scraping for open Black Friday pledges.
>>
>>50845328
It would be a much more interesting griffon than the current one, plus it looks like it is undergoing the time shift powers it uses
>>
>>50845370
Why not a macabre diesel age, with automobiles made of hide and bone?
>>
>>50845374
It's one of those 'do I don't I' things. After shipping, if I grabbed all expansions (assuming this is it) on top of my pledge I'll glide in at just about 700 buck.

I only have interest in like 3 pinups, so the rest would just sit in a box somewhere anyway because I'm too lazy to ebay figures individually.
>>
>>50845370
Not until they explain what the fucking gregalope is
>>
>>50845424
>7 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe.jpg
>>
>>50845454
Future unique screaming antelope, maybe. Like how the smoke knight was in the book before getting game rules
>>
>>50845424
just proxy with WH40K Khorne tanks
>>
>>50845370
I want to know about the flesh fields and if they are giant nipples with hairy areolas
>>
>>50845050
Can we be sure this is not going to be included in the KS? I'm tired of getting duplicated shit.
>>
>>50845454
greg is an antelope.

Greg was one of the high-roller backers who got to have an event based on them in the game. There are a few of these.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 900x900px
Is this about as effective an early layout as can realistically be aimed for?
>>
>>50845724
In theory, but you'll be limited on how early you can get this kit by playing with other players who all deserve to have fun as well.
>>
>>50845454
>>50845705
It's an unfunny and not clever nod to someone. Similar to the occasional dumb humor, it's a mark of sloppiness present in the game that shows it needed an outside professional writing and design editor. One of the very legit criticisms of the Sit Down Shut Up review
>>
>>50845773
Wow that is a lot of anger about an event that's like 3 sentances and a rollchart.
>>
>>50845767
>other players who all deserve to have fun as well

I disagree.
>>
>>50845767
Not living the dream, playing alone: maximizing efficiency while sacrificing pawns, talking to your miniatures, taking a break from the game and openly masturbating at the table while eating nachos, and then cumming onto the empty plate
>>
>>50845050
Is there any way to know when they add things to the store?
>>
>>50845586
Wat
This is actually in the game, isn't it?
>>
>>50845446
>so the rest would just sit in a box somewhere anyway because I'm too lazy to ebay figures individually
Consign them through your LGS you'll still come out with profit (on the pinups).
>>
>>50845773
>not liking humor like 'ding dong' or shout outs with fabulous hair
>>
>>50832372
It's 10 bucks on steam right now.
>>
>>50845370
Crude oil is very hard to ignite when it isn't aerosolized.
>>
>>50845724
Aiming for full set is nice, yes, and absence of range attack makes sense when you got Headband, but
>making Grease without need to connect green
>your only single weapon is Frail
>pushing for +3 departing survival
>when realistically your maximum can be 4 or 5
>and you're getting some Departing from innovations anyway
and worst of all
>no Zanbato
>>
>>50845947
The stuff in their world has a 20% chance of igniting by walking near with a lantern
>>
>>50845973
Three greens for grease is a trap. Grab it if you can, but don't build new gear just to get it. Spending 4 equipment slots (minimum for 3 greens) just to get +2 evasion isn't worth it. 1 slot for +1 evasion is.
>>
>>50845973
Teach away, what does a decent team have after the first four or so hunts?
>>
>>50846007
Well, I did not so much mean getting three but rather not prioritizing getting the grease at all unless you need to connect green on something else.

>>50846017
Bandages. Circlet. Harp. Guess why.
>>
>>50846109
>Well, I did not so much mean getting three but rather not prioritizing getting the grease at all unless you need to connect green on something else.
>not getting grease
Fucking hell you are garbage at this game.
>>
>>50846017
Catgut bow, Lionclaw arrow, Cat's Eye Circlet, and a Kingspear perhaps.

You should build at least one bone darts after the prologue, as they're very powerful early game for little investment, including their ability to run n gun.
>>
Some interesting pledge math for you guys:

Let's assume that the Lion God reprint will be $40 (Slenderman is this price) and that the Satan expansion is the only expansion left and is $75 (since the model is supposed to be gigantic).

If that is the case, then there are three options for getting all of the expansions in this KS. Those options are:

Ancient Gold Lantern with the 13 new expansions added on:
>$1365

Black Friday Gambler's Lantern 2nd Face with the 12 old expansions added on:
>$1407
>$82 more expensive in exchange for all of the new pinups & promos

Satan's Lantern:
>$1666
>$301 more expensive in exchange for all the new and all of the old pinups & promos
>>
>>50845989
Fuck that's not crude that's gasoline.
>>
>>50846164
It's almost as if pinups and promo have monitary value.
>>
>>50846164
Thanks sempai.
BF GL 2nd Face, I'd add all the old expacs but I got some deals going on and I'm p. sure th guy won't hold them for me 'til mid-January.
>>
>>50846164
My bad, sorry, the Black Friday Gambler's Lantern 2nd Face is $1447, not $1407. It is still $82 more expensive than the previous listing, though.
>>
>>50846210
Monetary, and he's not implying they don't.
>>
>>50846164
You forgot
Add-on level with all expacs added on:
>$1233
So AGL is $123 more and comes with 1.5 and GC
BFGL2F is $205 more for 1.5, GC, and all new pinups and promos
SL is $424 for 1.5, GC, all new and old promos and pinups.
>>
>>50846164
>>50846274
I'm mildy inebriated and my brain can't understand whats being said here. So the guys who got the Satan's Lantern are getting screwed here or are they getting a good deal?
>>
>>50846274
Why the fuck would someone just buy all of the expansions? Pretty fucking pointless comparison. I could've included a Gambler's Lantern pledge, for people who already have the base game, but even then it would not be analogous due to the presence / absence of a core game.
>>
>>50845050
50mm base/54mm figure. Same price as last year. Cry fucking more poor fag
>>
>>50846294
Unless your pledge level includes both "frog" and "dog" in its name, the more money you spend the farther each dollar goes.
>>
>>50846294
What this means is that Satan's Lantern pledges are currently paying $219 for the following things:

- Pinups of Death
- Pinups of Death II
- Promos of Death
- False Messengers
- Adam & Anna, Explorers of Death
- Satan X&Y

Which is a total of 35 miniatures. If you don't think that's a good deal, then go for Black Friday Gambler's Lantern 2nd Face and add on all of the old expansions. You will pay $219 less, and get everything Satan gets except for those listed things.

In comparison, the $82 difference between the all-in Ancient Gold Lantern and Black Friday Gambler's Lantern 2nd Face pledges gets them all 29 so far revealed new promos and pinups.

>>50846359
This isn't actually true. See the above math. You do start getting diminishing returns as you get into Satan. But, it's still a good deal, and the only real way to get the old content.
>>
>>50846379
Also, adding all of those things except Adam & Anna would cost $425. Adam & Anna are not separately purchaseable, and may not be at all, but even so the Satan pledge differential is "half price" relative to adding all the content by itself.
>>
>>50846379
>But, it's still a good deal, and the only real way to get the old content.

Which was really my main intention for going with the SL. Thanks for the tip.
>>
File: Male Bone.png (358KB, 637x586px)
Male Bone.png
358KB, 637x586px
Best overall savings on Old Expansions? Taking into account how good they are, of course.

I'm eyeing Manhunter because I'm this >>50831648 cunt from earlier but looking as how the world might implode or I might be hit by a truck before Spring 2019, what's one I ought to take?
>>
>>50846771
See >>50832902. I'd also recommend flower knight tho.
>>
>>50846128
Lol such a big statement over such a small thing. Not even that anon but there are so many ways to play and you choose to be pretentious over that?
>>
>>50832902
>>50846854
Lol, that's pretty good. Someone should put bitchy spidiculous in the back shadows
>>
>>50845767
>>50845973
Is the whip and it's ability to gain priority target actually ever useful enough to make it and equip it?
>>
>>50846941
The guy is actually, legitimately suggesting not making the single most cost effective item in the game.

He is a retard. Plain and simple.

Lategame sure, there comes a time at which grease starts coming off of some survivor's gear grids. But at the start of the game, for the cost of FOUR ORGANS, resources which you barely have any use for at this stage of the game, you can decrease the attacks your survivors take by a flat 10% across the board.
>>
Someone make another fucking thread already.
>>
>>50846984
The leather whip is the best whip in the game, saddly.
>>
>>50846992
Not to mention that since damage is discreet and not continuous, it occasionally saves you from a variety of painful after damage effects like getting grabbed or knocked back/down, increasing your effective uptime more than the raw "10% more attacks soaked before dead"
>>
>>50846992
Organ spent on Grease might save you a survivor, yes. Organ spent on Innovation can save your settlement.
>>
>>50847548
It's very easy to get all 4 innovations and four grease by the time you fight the butcher.
>>
>>50846771
If Manhunter speaks to you go for it
The only shitty expac is Loon God
>>
>>50847422
I'm sorry for this question, but I thought after-damage effects always happened after the damage step resolved. I didn't think you getting hit mattered. Have I been misunderstanding the rule the whole time?
>>
>>50847548
Spending it on an innovation is strictly better, yes. However spending it on grease is still the best use outside of that if you ever have an extra.
>>
>>50847595
Yes. You need to be damaged for after damage effects to trigge
>>
>>50847573
That can be a little luck of the draw, at which point I prioritize the innovation, but IMO grease to 4 is likely the second priority for those
>>
>>50847595
Basically, getting a(n extra) miss can take you from one hit to none (or two to one, at which point you can dodge the second rather than "I can dodge 1, but will still suffer bleed/bash/whatever")
>>
>>50847573
>>50847599
Well, in that case, yes. If you got spare organs after securing steady flow if innovation and empty grids, it's a good choice.
>>
Reply limit reached?
>>
In terms of value/dollar, how is the Ancient Gold Lantern at $750 compared to the ones you can't back anymore, IE Satan's?
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>50848698
Check my spreadsheet, it's got stats just like that for you:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
>>50848820
Thank you, anon.

So basically, if I'm reading this right, Ancient Gold Lantern gives one all the current expansions at a $80 discount. Not too bad, I guess.

Ah, if only I was at a place that gave out Christmas bonuses. And if only I discovered this game earlier.
>>
>everyone taking too long to make a new thread
>go to make it myself even though it's a pain in the ass on mobile
>find out Nishimura made it so you need to spend 20 americano funbucks in order to make a thread from mobile phones
This is fucking bullshit. Someone make the new thread already.
>>
Poots is gonna go bankrupt again over a joke because he doesn't understand salt is fucking expensive.

I actually wouldn't mind. Knowing how much Poots loves quality it would probably be that pink sea salt. High quality stuff.
>>
>>50848905
>So basically, if I'm reading this right, Ancient Gold Lantern gives one all the current expansions at a $80 discount. Not too bad, I guess.
It's actually $80 discount + the price of the Lion God, whenever that gets revealed. It'll probably be $40, since that's what the Slenderman was.
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (132KB, 1204x1142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
132KB, 1204x1142px
>>50848941
Forgot the pic
>>
>>50848909
Stop bitching about the thread about to die. It should.

No updates for a week means these threads will devolve into shitposting and never come back. Let it die in peace.
>>
>>50849009
>>50849009
>>50849009
new thread
>>
>>50849016
>404
Whelp.
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (21KB, 600x581px)
IMG_0812.jpg
21KB, 600x581px
>>50849016
Thread posts: 414
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.