[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in need of OC for a Jojo's bizarre adventure game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: c0a4f3aae293c.png (24KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
c0a4f3aae293c.png
24KB, 803x688px
I'm in need of OC for a Jojo's bizarre adventure game.

Post ITT a JJBA character you made up, including :
name
appearance
stand name and power(s)
>>
>>50822581
Dumb frogposter.
Powers include shitposting and board invasion.
>>
Eh, not much yet in the way of characters but I do have some stands. What system you using to run your campaign? I'm planning on using __FATE__
「Faces」
Stand owned by a mob boss. Allows him to swap 'faces' (meaning reputations) with people using masks that appear in the same way as pucci's stand discs. While he will at first contact be treated by people as they would the original person, acting too far out of line (e.g., taking the 'face' of a physicist but not knowing basic physics) will cause the reputation of that face to decline.

「Spirit Of Survival」
Stand of the leader of a wolf pack, enabling it to obtain the abilities of enemies it defeats, including stand powers (however this does not usually include the physical form of the stand, only what its ability is).
Second one's a bit OP, but is intended to be a recurring side villain that gets more powerful as they go along. Balanced by only being able to obtain powers at a certain rate due to needing to win the fights and being dumb and not using powers tactically.
I miss /sss/
>>
File: 1482420502180.png (56KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1482420502180.png
56KB, 803x688px
>>
File: five.png (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
five.png
9KB, 600x600px
「Five For Fighting」
A stylized humanoid with a number 5 in a pentagon on its chest like this.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Inertia_Manipulation

I'm doing it wrong, aren't I.
>>
>>50822581
Faggot:
He is gay
Stand: Stop the rock
Can drastically reduce the speed of objects and people
>>
File: wastelands_6_choo_choo.jpg (21KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
wastelands_6_choo_choo.jpg
21KB, 600x452px
「Soul Train」

It's a train with two beefy arms attached to the engine. The User has to lay spirit tracks for the Stand to travel on--it can use existing rails, but running into other trains is a bit of a problem. It has several cars, including a dining car, sleeping car, entertainment car and caboose, so it's useful as a mobile base of operations.

Very high power and can run over or through damn-near anything. It can be programmed in advance, but it can't be remotely operated.

The user just really loves trains.

「Crazy Train」

Same appearance as Soul Train, except it has a maniacal face on the front of it (like psycho Thomas the Tank Engine or Blaine the Train). It doesn't need rails and can be remote operated to some extent, making it really dangerous.

Either the previous guy's brother, or some forced evil evolution of Soul Train.
>>
>>50822581

The nice thing about JoJo is that the Stand tends to inform you about the user. Come up with a cool Stand, and you get a very clear image of what sort of person would have that Stand.
>>
File: Jojostorytime.png (1MB, 735x6757px) Image search: [Google]
Jojostorytime.png
1MB, 735x6757px
Relevant, as THIS is how you do a Jojogame you fucking plebs.
>>
>>50822581
[Eye of the tiger] a weak punchghost skeleton with boxing gloves who becomes stronger each time he connects a punch

[Brothers in arms] a tiny war general who creates clay soldiers to help you fight but you'll need mud or dirt to do so.

[Boom boom dollars] a tiny stand who hides in money. Can go from one bill or coin to another as long as they have a face on it. If someone touches money that has been trapped by the stand, it explodes. The strength of the explosion depends of the value of the money.
>>
>>50825439
>[Eye of the tiger] a weak punchghost skeleton with boxing gloves who becomes stronger each time he connects a punch
Huh, that's...actually not a bad one.

>[Brothers in arms] a tiny war general who creates clay soldiers to help you fight but you'll need mud or dirt to do so.
This one is good too. Kind of a variant of Bad Company but I imagine it has different limitations.
>>
[Who Let The Dogs Out] This stand summons endless waves of ethereal dogs that are under the control of the stand user. Awesome range (although relatively slow to reach it), good attack, ok speed.
Despite this power, due maybe a self-awareness of the setting, the stand user has a terrible sense of dread -as if impending doom- whenever he uses this stand.
>>
This is probably a BBEG level power but screw it.

「Starman」

Small scorpion with star motif, able to go up to ten metres from the user. Can shoot its stinger out. Ability includes ability to convert types of kinetic energy into other types of kinetic energy within a 16 feet radius of the stand and the stinger, though it cannot convert energy that isn’t there. Can store energy within itself and use this stored energy in any kinetic reaction. E.G. use up stored energy to up the power of the user’s punch.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: B
>>
「Cold Heart」
A large group of approximately 100 average sized snakes. These snakes are completely under the control of the user and can travel up to 100 feet from the user. The venom of one snake by itself would do no more then cause mild itching however the venom stacks, meaning that the bites of enough snakes would begin to rot the body. The user can possess one specific snake for say scouting, in which case the range increases from 100 to 1000 feet, though no other snake can be spawned and the user is essentially left comatose. The user will not experience any damage reflected from the stand until 75 snakes have been destroyed, and at that only light damage.

Destructive Power: D
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: A
Development Potential: C
>>
>>50824486
make Crazy Train the Reqiuem form of Soul Train Requiem meaning it got shot with the stone arrow twice, boosting an already existing stand to insane levels. This happens in Part 5 when Polnareff is shot and killed by a Stone Arrow, his stand gets batshit powerful and also goes off solo attacking people

This series in 4981734 years old so don't bitch about spoilers.

To make the base Soul Train more useful, let the user take control of and modify existing trains into Soul Train,
>>
>>50822993
「Electric Eye」
Power: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: D

Stand takes the form of a large metallic sphere with an obviously mechanical/robotic eye in the center, gears are visible moving inside of it and its iris moves like a camera

The Stand will fly around it's user, often high into the sky, following at a range of around 50 meters. By closing their eyes, the user can see what Electric Eye see's, granting them incredibly detailed vision of up to a mile away. Electric Eye is also capable of firing a precision laser beam capable of piercing even steel. The beam is only pinprick size, but can still be used to cut off limbs, cut through bone, or even perform surgery if the user is skilled enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.