[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we post things cool wizards do >Enchants his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

In this thread we post things cool wizards do

>Enchants his bag of holding with an illusion
>The bag now appears to be a beautiful woman
>>
>>50806818
That sounds dumb. Why not just hire a beautiful woman to hold your bag? You would actually have someone to carry it for you instead of looking like you have a woman strapped to your back all the time.
>>
>>50806818
so he has a full size woman hanging by a strap at his side? and when he needs something he opens up her flesh flap and pulls it out of her torso?
>>
>>50806890

Yes
>>
>>50806881
"Why the fuck has that guy got a woman clipping through his body like a bad CGI animation? Must be a wizard who's terrible at illusions."

"Why would you even enchant a bag like that? It looks stupid. At least our local wizard is smart enough to not enchant a small backpack with something the size of a person."
>>
File: 1408466581960.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1408466581960.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>new player race
>awakened bag of holding
>only advantage of being the best party mule in the world
>>
>>50806818
She's still an old bag.
also something something loose pussy
>>
>>50806859
he could enchant it to levitate and follow him too.
>>50806890
>>50806911
i kinda like the idea of women having random items jammed into them so carry on.
>>
>>50806818

>Why the fuck did you ruin my Gucci bag of holding
>Oh god it looks like a wrinkled, deflated human skin
>It doesn't even walk around, it's just a depressing flesh-pile
>Why would you do this
>>
File: Neger_snalla.jpg (19KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Neger_snalla.jpg
19KB, 200x300px
>>50807216
>Spilling half your stövel.

Not even once
>>
Wizards in my setting built a city which could sink into the desert as a defense against sieges or giant mosters. They did not, however, design it so that people could survive the sinking.
>>
>>50806818
>leaves his bag alone with his guards here and there
>finally opens it to get something out
>cum everywhere
>>
>>50809392

Hey man, rebuilding a whole city is expensive - people make more people for free.
>>
>>50809411
Who you then enslave to build another city!
>>
File: Chester1.png (38KB, 224x148px) Image search: [Google]
Chester1.png
38KB, 224x148px
>>50807216
Ever play Don't Starve? Chester is basically that.
>>
>>50809392
Figaro?
>>
File: alchemist.jpg (266KB, 2048x927px) Image search: [Google]
alchemist.jpg
266KB, 2048x927px
>>50806818
>enchants his party with an illusion
>the party now appear to be beautiful women
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.