[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyoa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 64

File: overwatch.png (3MB, 1370x3600px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
3MB, 1370x3600px
>I don't know how to link last thread edition
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: NIM.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NIM.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I'll start with something I have been working on,
forgive any grammar & spelling errors
>>
File: Bio Security Officer.jpg (2MB, 1400x7000px) Image search: [Google]
Bio Security Officer.jpg
2MB, 1400x7000px
>>
Last Thread: >>50782452
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>50799385
He had the pastebin
>>
What are some of the most unique cyoas you guys saw?
>>
>>50799766
Being that giant Guardian of a world. Wait, mighta been just a nation. Anyway, that was really cool. There have been others but that one I was reminded of recently.
>>
So what are some ways to provide an example for magic resistance? So far I have:
0- low level spells are deadly
5- can survive being set on fire by magic with little harm
10- ???

I don't want to give people outright magic immunity as that breaks the entire balance, but since magic is really varied in application I'm kind of not certain how to show it.
>>
>>50799368
Arthropod Form:

Strength: High
Speed: Extremely High
Defense: FINAL BOSS

Powers: Camoflage, Enhanced Senses, Increased Speed, Increased Defense
Boss Powers: Electric Discharge, Enhanced defense, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Mook Squad
Setbacks: Dark Hero, Nosy Reporters, Budget Rangers

This is too easy. Step one: Infiltrate the Budget Ranger base. Wait until after-hours and just scan some financial info and upload it to a hidden file-charing site. Sneak back out. Then have the Mook Squad pull a decoy operation. Nothing big, just enough to draw out the Dark Hero. They're under orders to run as soon as he shows up. I follow the hero and observe his true identity. Then I sneak back to base. A little photoshop, some Adobe Acrobat, and voila`, I've falsified documents indicating that the Budget Rangers are part of an embezzling scheme to defraud the taxpayers. I'll also doctor up some fake emails and memos about the 'hero's' public identity being a paid hitman the Ranger's boss uses to silence problems. I sneak into the Reporter's home, murder him. Plant some poorly-copied versions of those doctored files. Then I sneak into the Ranger base, plant the incriminating information. Then sneak BACK to the Reporter's, make it look like whomever murdered him tried to destroy the files but failed. Pull a fire alarm and leave. The fire department and police will investigate, shut down the rangers, and start a manhunt for the Hero. I can even implicate one of our rival Evil Orgs as a beneficiary of the scheme and recipient of 'stolen' ranger/bio tech. If the Hero tries to use his powers in public, he and the rival Org will catch the blame for being/making monsters. A few staged attacks by other bio-soldiers, and the public will clamor for something to be done. then we can swoop in and play the hero, offering the government an effective alternative to the now disbanded rangers. My Mook Squad and I get cushy government gigs, and the Evil Org has legitimacy. We win
>>
>>50799822
10: demigod level spell-casters are required to even stick a spell let alone hurt someone with it.
>>
File: 1481702685971.jpg (3MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
1481702685971.jpg
3MB, 1200x9300px
Shipfu
>>
>>50799822
10 magical lightning strikes are slightly less effective than a taser.
>>
>>50799257
>Sombra, Widowmaker, Reaper

Life with Team Talon should be fun - if I'm not dead within the first day.
>>
File: traveller.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
traveller.pdf
1B, 486x500px
What do I need to do if I want to make an ally for Traveller?
>>
>>50799880
do you think you'd get tired of cuddling with your shipfu after a few millennia?
>>
File: TravellerTemplate2.png (47KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
TravellerTemplate2.png
47KB, 1280x700px
>>50800012
Follow these steps:

>1. Fill out a character using the CYOA.
>2. Try to find a suitable image for the character.
>3. Use this template to make a card for your character.

As long as the character is original, Highlander will likely take it and put it into the canon build. Regardless, she still accepts all build, regardless.
>>
>>50800012
Make an interesting character using the CYOA, then post your build in the thread. If Highlander sees it, it'll potentially join the others. It helps to make a companion card for them as well, and it never hurts to print out a piece of paper with your build on it and sacrifice it in an elaborate ritual in order to gain the attention of the Third.
>>
>>50800152
Well its not like you can kill yourself and its definitely not like your ship would ever put you into a situation in which you can die.

Best bet is to go combat and hope you get to go out in a blaze of glory and bullets against an evil empire.
>>
>>50800152
Short answer? No. Technically if you mean cuddling specifically and literally then maybe. Generally though there's enough to Ship-life that you shouldn't have much of an issue.
>>
>>50800179
Wouldn't going to combat mean putting yourself in a position to die? I'd assume the shipfu would stop that too. You'd probably have to indirectly provoke them to attack you.
>>
>>50799257
D.Va, Mei, Symmetra
Symmetra's hard light stuff is completely worth listening to, and keeping everything from being a disaster isn't the worst thing ever.

I want to touch and examine D.Va's mech, maybe ask her how things in it work.

I just like Mei.
>>
>>50800235
Mei is going to eat all your food.
>>
>>50800225
It's combat and you have potentially billions of years, I'm sure some stray missile will get you eventually, and its not like mankind will end war as we know it.

Something will eventually kill you, don't worry about it.
>>
>>50799822
>0- low level spells are deadly
>5- can survive being set on fire by magic with little harm
>10- sustained periods of experiencing high-level magic is required to cause damage
There you go. You're rewarding people for choosing/spending points on the best version of that choice—giving them something worth choosing—but at the same time enabling them to fail/be harmed/die if/when they fuck up.

I.e.
>fire does nothing
>being thrown into a volcano is like being frog-boiled, they have plenty of time to get away. No heat, slowly brought to boil over a long-ish period of time.
>being tossed into a star will kill you in minutes if you don't get away
>>
>>50799880
there was another page to this
>>
File: 1473987310681.png (123KB, 481x275px) Image search: [Google]
1473987310681.png
123KB, 481x275px
>>50800177
>sacrifice it in an elaborate ritual in order to gain the attention of the Third.

I have no idea what does this even mean but thanks

>>50800167
Thanks man
>>
How would you abuse this system?
I mean picking 3 all the way down gets you a decent sci-fi thriller. Omihacking AI can't get into a Sexbot with ports open to everything.
>>
>>50799880
I've done this before but I'll do it again.

>Time Kidnapped
Time kidnapped and AI uplift are nearly identical, the only real difference is that in Uplift the ship is responsible for putting me into this shitty life to begin with. The other two choices aren't "me" exactly, at least not enough.

>Exploration
"To boldly go". This option more than any other stresses the quantity and variety of things to do, there's always going to be something new to see.

The other options are basically work. Speed turns you into a glorified courier and fighting into a soldier. Feeling is either a therapist or an errand boy. All of them tend to get old in a way that exploration shouldn't.

>Shared Senses
Really it's the only obvious choice. All of the others boil down to the same-old and are really just window dressing while Senses offers a completely new and much more varied experience.

>Ships choice
Mostly irrelevant so may as well just give her the boost.

>Deredere
All of them have their ups and downs. My personal favorite is actually Dandere, but it seems like that option leaves all the work to me. Tsun and Kuu just get in the way really.

>Drone control
Way more possibilities, from interacting with people on habs to physically exploring ruins and other things. This is one of the few CYOAs where I skip the obvious "be the girl" option (major body shift). Between drones and VR I should be covered on that anyway.

1/2
>>
>>50800561
>Builder focus
It's worth noting that Builder is the ONLY focus that explicitly allows Ship-participation, which is absolutely crucial. While it lacks the detailed story, I should easily have the freedom to be whoever and whatever I want (as with Role focus) and with the help of my Ship I can still create interesting game-like scenarios.

Mostly though this is just where we, the ship and I, live in between interesting locals in real space.

>Flavor implant
With Shared Senses I get Cosmic Radiation for free. The real choice is between ship grown and flavor implant, but ship grown has limitations that VR, especially builder-VR, doesn't. Anyway with this option the two of us can share each others meals both ways.

>Ship Only Network
The best help for our exploration. Habs and xeno worlds are much more limited individually and getting information from them collectively is too difficult.

>Ship
This needs no explanation.

>>50800215
>>50800152
I mentioned I'd never get bored, at least not in that short of a time frame. Between infinite creation in VR (not all of which has to be made by me) and an incredible wealth of possibilities to explore and experience I don't expect the lifestyle to get old. The only real "risk" of that nature is that I get tired of me Ship, specifically, as the only part of my universe that remains relatively constant. I think though that between all the variety of experience I will come to value that single constant more than anything.
>>
File: Choice of Domain 2.jpg (1MB, 2650x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Domain 2.jpg
1MB, 2650x1700px
>>50800540
Have the update.
>>
>>50800594
I missed my spot check, what changed?
>>
>>50800619
Item 2 and some wording on the others.
>>
Mainly item 2, with a moderate reworking of items 1 and 3.

The old version is better though.
>>
File: 1454225128122.png (2MB, 2228x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1454225128122.png
2MB, 2228x1960px
How about something that can work with this CYOA. Maybe something like a prison CYOA and you have to prison break into another one.
>>
>>50799880
>ORIGIN: AI Uplift
>FOCUS: Feeling
>CAPTAIN'S CHAIR: Shared Senses
>AESTHETICS: Ship's Choice
>PERSONALITY: Deredere
>BODY MODIFICATION: Digital Uplink
>VR SYSTEM: Builder Focus
>FOOD: Cosmic Radiation
>INFORMATION SUBSCRIPTION: Ship Only Network
>COMPANION: Ship

We might as well be one and the same. There will be some differences, of course - the Ship would be loath to assimilate me completely. But to anyone on the outside, it'd be difficult to tell where Ship ends and I begin, and vice-versa.
>>
>>50799871
>>50799903
>>50800336
Thank you all for your responses, and a special thanks to Scientist for his/her indepth analysis.

So I've also had an idea for the Manifest Destiny CYOA, where instead of picking preset weapons, you'd design them yourself. There would be different effects, such as slugthrower or plasma weapon, and some modifications would require another or cannot be used in conjunction with another. For example:
>Weapon Type: Plasma, Slugthrower, Energy, Explosive
>Plasma Mods: Overburner Battery (increased heat, turns plasma blue), Polymer Balls (plasma can be contained in polymer for long ranged shots), Absolute Zero Cooling (Plasma weapon never overheats)
>Slugthrower: Shotgun (Sprays bullets), Sniper (Long ranged), Full-Auto (self explanatory), Bolter Ammo (bullets explode after entry), Ammo Belt (more ammo)
>>
>>50800594
>Partner IV
>Item II (2 Black, 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Yellow)
>Trade IV (Accept)
>Domain I

Best deal, considering.
>>
>>50800179
You wouldn't even want to kill yourself or ever experience the urge to, going by the modifications you've been put through.
>>
>>50800540
Literally Cortana.

"'tana, make a backup copy of yourself."

-One Week Later-

*Sexbot wakes up* "Hello [anon.]"

(Seriously, it's funny the images tell a better story than the writing. And Allo threes are a shit.)
>>
>>50800250
That's okay, she can.
>>
>>50800594

Partner III ('tana, I presume? pcolors are inverted, that's all.])
Item I (Infinite lifespan.)
Trade II (Beneficia; I can deage eventually.)
Domain III (Cyberpunk wouldn't be cyberpunk without wild advancement, copywrite/patents lasting forever ruin this. So I guess eventually she can design a robot body to inhabit. Also save the schematics for all the game consoles I love and the ROM files off th equickly decaying internet from the moderl world. Maybe reupload them at some point.
>>
>>50799257
Dont start a thread with overshit come on man
>>
File: 365785.jpg (977KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
365785.jpg
977KB, 1200x1200px
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
File: 1454294987902.jpg (333KB, 700x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1454294987902.jpg
333KB, 700x1577px
>>50799368
>Arthropod
This seems like a rough and tumble job, going to want to be able to walk away from it with half my body missing.
>Increased Defense
>Elastic Body
>Base Form Modification.
>Multiple Limbs

Extra limbs with variable flesh manifestations as claws, tendrils or bon-shelled bludgeons, while the base form mods mean I won't ever pop up in a database or archive unless I drop cover for some reason.

>Assignments.
Dark Hero looks like it'll make for an interesting job to say the least.
Exposure will kinda suck when it comes up eventually, but hey, new face, new persona, senpai and friends should be fine.
Budget Rangers sound pretty cool. Probably a bunch of 9 to 5'ers, might have to fight with 'em but if we all survive meeting up for dinner hangouts after work wouldn't be out of the question.

>Boss Perks
Enhanced Defense, resulting in Final Boss level.
Enhanced Regeneration
Spending two Boss tokens on Enhanced Senses and Camouflage

Essentially I function less as a combatant and much more as a sort of black-box entity on any operation, keeping track of ally and enemy activities no matter where or how they're going about it. If confronted, I'm not terribly fast or powerful, but it's not likely that I'll be prevented from leaving by harm nor standard barricades (elastic form through bars and minuscule passages).

It will probably come up that my base form tends to be found in footage and records prior to or immediately after organization operations, which is probably what's going to result in exposure, but precautions will have been taken on that front.

And hey, when push comes to shove, I can bring regular weapons along with me and just plink adversaries down one at a time while they wail uselessly against sturdy carapace that heals about as fast as they can barely breach it.
>>
File: idontlikething.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
idontlikething.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>50801650
>>
File: House keeping.png (218KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
House keeping.png
218KB, 1280x700px
>>50800167
>Name
Chthu'Chuflang: Is willing to take whatever name is given to him.
Male(?)
Woken Spawn/R'lyeh-Spawn Body
>Skill, Perks & Traits
Low Tech Understanding
Basic Ethereal Manipulation
Features Harsh
Amphibious
Memory
Hearty
Homebody: We don't know why this thing seems to be a natural at house keeping. Makes excellent pie (note: we don't suggest eating the pie, We've never seen it baking and we don't know what's in them)
Lucky(Faction)
>Equipment (2000)+(750)
CLOTHING:
Traveller's leathers (free)
Tartan Cloak (2700): We're pretty sure it only wears this as a cheaper alternative to the nudity license. We're not even sure this thing has anything to hide anyway.
WEAPONS:
Yuta Brace (free):This thing is like an alligator crossed with a squid crossed with everything unholy and wrong in the world. It really doesn't need anything to make it more dangerous.
KNICK-KNACKS:
Pegs (free)
Basic Survival Kit (free)
Basic Bag (free)
ID card (free)
Abstracted Shoggoth Major x4 (700): Oh god, why does it keep these things around it all the time
Abstracted Shoggoth Minor x7 (0): Jesus, they're always crawling all over it why
>cont.
>>
>>50801807
LITTLE THINGS:
Aberrant Appearance (750) Crossed with what I dropped in the toilet this morning. Damn.
>Faction
The Hearth Keepers(lucky, +1 companion): Like we said, this things not so bad at house work. Appearently that spills over to other public services and civic duties as well. Still looks fucking terrifying though.
>Allies
Yellow Jade (free)
Astrolla-232
Shafauri Telshiva
Garagrosias the World-eater
Sho Viot
Sans
/:these are pretty much just a list of people who are willing to talk to it on a regular basis, They don't really hang out all that much. It helps Garagrosias with his garden sometimes.
Rumi al-shadric
>Home District
Undersea Base 192
>World-hub
Home Lander: The thing mostly just takes whatever work is handed to it. It does all it's duties in it's faction and even does odd jobs around Aeholm. Actually I'm not sure it realizes it can just do something for its self, We should probably look into that.
>Panic Button
The Titan
>>
File: Ship dlc.jpg (4MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
Ship dlc.jpg
4MB, 1200x9300px
>>50799880
>>50800354
Dlc.
>>
File: I don't like thing.png (472KB, 500x903px) Image search: [Google]
I don't like thing.png
472KB, 500x903px
>>50801759
>>
>>50801901
So would you say that that comic is something you don't like?
>>
>>50801911
Not him but, it is a smug and meaningless response other than it's condescension. It is an empty post as far as a cyoa relevance.
>>
>>50801832
the "DLC" isn't really a choice though, it's just background.
>>
>>50801901
>no quickmeme watermark

Shit/10
>>
>>50801968
It's places to go.
>>
>>50801901
>>50801956
Would (either of) you have preferred a smug anime girl, just like SDA used to post?
>>
>>50801968
Why do you post this each time it's posted like people don't know?
>>
>>50801995
>used to
>>
>>50801995
Naw. Could just skip the whole response.
>>
>>50802006
I don't recall people posting smug anime girls under the name "SDA" for a while now. Also allusion to the phrase "just like momma used to make".
>>
>>50799766
Probably the one where you got a monster. It could be a familiar, a bigger
One, or a monster. Can't remember the name.
The Genie Gallery was unique when it started
>>
>>50802021
Go to the last thread and search Sandra.
>>
>>50801742
I would go with Predator and Winter Soldier, though the most important information is missing: is Winter Soldier DTF?
>>
>>50802017
And leave the poor shitposter all hungry and alone? I couldn't possibly do that! Just look at how miserable he is: >>50801650
>>
>>50802031
Go to my previous post and look at where I specifically state 'under the name "SDA"'.
>>
>>50802057
Now that's just being pedantic.
>>
>>50801956
And "I don't like thing, please respond to my bait" isn't a smug and meaningless response?
>>
>>50801742
T-1000 and the slashers.
>Grievous is strong but predictable and egotistical, which makes him shit as a bodyguard.
>Predator for all the tech it has, still has problems to see through thick walls, and has to find you and kill you like a hunter, plus doesn't have any real use as a protector beyond trapping the shit out of enviro.
>Lizard is shit. Is easy to ward off against sneks, moreso if you use fire.
>Nuada is a god in close combat, but cheaty techniques can slay him. Once dead, golems will go limp or at least will act stupidly.
>Aliens depend on speed and ambush, but can be detected in a variety of ways and also are killable with assault weps.
>Winter soldier is going to be a problem since attacking he's very strong, but he's still a human and can be bested in combat.

I remove also the biggest threats to my tender asscheeks:
>Slashers are going to be permanent, unkillable and a liability every time you're alone. If I have them with me they're going to chosen undead the shit of my enemies one by one. Respawn is OP.
>T-1000 is unstopabble unless you completely bathe it in acid, molten metal or sumshit, and even then if a small piece survived, it can "heal" by making more nanomachines out of metal shit. I want it as a protector since it's going to efficient, fast, change shape, use the police and army to its advantage, and it can get me out of whatever being the lowest profile choice of the list. Plus it can acquire more firepower.

Overall I would use the T-1000 as a suit to mask my vitals and fuck off to whatever place would make it harder for predator and aliens to attack while letting my slashers do the dirty work for me.
>>
>>50801742
Slasher duo are mandatory picks. If you do'nt pick them they'll just respawn and kill you in some nonsense way.
Gonna pretend like that trope isn't part of it and they can die.

Going with Terminator and Nuada. His sister is nice. Since he's alive, she must be too. Plus both those guys aren't heinous looking and they can talk and play video games. Terminator can probably do some sweet hacking and crimes if we want him too.
I think basically, grievous and the aliens are the most problematic enemies. The acid from aliens can beat the T1000's stuff and grievous is a jedi which is nonsense. Jedi's are silly.
>>
>>50802040
I wish gays would shut up.
>>
>>50802111
Maybe it is. That wouldn't change that the response is also void of value.
I don't care for the
>come on man
post either. Doesn't add anything.
>>
>>50799880
Rebirth
Fighting
Comfy
Ship's Choice
Tsuuuuuun
Major Body Shift
MMO Focus
Ship Grown
SON
Ship

>>50801832
Body Hab i guess? I don't really know what goes on here.
oh, porn.

Confirmation
Grav World
Painted Sun
Fresh
Forever Front
Conan in Space
Rogue Ships
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1722x1000px
>>
File: Grievousfightsjedi.webm (3MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
Grievousfightsjedi.webm
3MB, 636x360px
>>50801742
Grievous and the predator.

First off, I'm a big Grievous fan boy. He's my favorite Star wars character. I can probably appeal to his ego.

Secondly, lightsabers are pretty much the strongest weapons here. They can take out pretty much everyone else, and it will even stop the damage from the alien blood since it will immediately cauterize the wounds.

And while Grievous takes most of the other guys on, the predator can sneak around and take out the other threats silently, and then also use his net to just trap the killers.

Biggest problem is the T-1000. worst comes to worst, Grievous chops him up a ton of times and tries to burn the pieces with the lightsabers, and if that doesn't work, just use the predators bomb on him. That oughta vaporize him.
>>
File: image.jpg (927KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
927KB, 2000x2000px
>>50802294
I always pick magic.
>>
>>50802294
It sucks this one had to be ruined by a grognard sperg. I used to like it.
>>
>>50802328
What happened?
>>
>>50802294
Doesn't matter what I pick, I'm going to work with others to better mankind.
>>
>>50802301
I like him less after watching that scene.
>>
File: grievous wrecking clones.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grievous wrecking clones.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>50802368
I mean, technically that scene isn't even canon anymore anyways.
>>
>>50801742
Don't know much about Alien lore, but can the aliens reproduce by killing other humans? Might be able to conquer the world.
>>
>>50802409
You'd need a queen or a facehugger for that, so that's not gonna fly. The predalien could impregnate people by itself, but you'd still need a facehugger to put on the predator.
>>
>>50802344
A turboautist raged that CYOAs had evolved past pick one's. He does it occasionally, he thinks his shitposting "helps" the thread or whatever.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1MB, 1000x3192px) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1MB, 1000x3192px
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (1MB, 999x3306px) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
1MB, 999x3306px
>>50802568
>>
>>50802568
I preferred the one this ripped off.
>>
>>50801742
Grievous: Pretty agile, good offensive capabilities with incredible lightsaber prowess plus midrange blaster but a glass cannon who probably gets dropped by any larger caliber bullet, constant coughing makes conversation and hiding cumbersome, blending in with a cyborg alien is impossible. Mid tier

T-1000: Deadly in close combat, able to shapeshift be it a person or an inanimate object for ambush, perfect for social engineering, able to move through cracks and other tiny openings, master marksman, super intelligent, incredibly durable, equipped with sensors that let him hear and see much more than the others letting him see Predator without any problems, doesn't need food or sleep, already comes with a pistol. Top tier

Predator: Great ranged capabilites, stealthy as fuck, experienced hunter, pretty strong, but also a glass cannon who doesn't take too well to getting hit by bullets, no conversation possible. High tier

Slasher Duo: Slow and lumbering, mentally retarded, shitty starter weapons with no range, every other guy on the list can easily outmaneuver them, easily damaged as in limbs removed, they may keep coming back but they will always be useless when it comes to protecting, plus they are mute and probably smell like rotting flesh so blending in and social engineering even over the phone is impossible for them. Both were beaten time and time again by normal humans, often times just by stupid, drunk and/or high teenagers. Their success rate against something like the T-1000 or Grievous would be close to 0. Their victims mostly never knew that they were even after them or of their nature but we do know. In the movies they always had those tropes and were still beaten. They are useless as protectors and are easy to stop if they hunt you and you know about it. Especially with 2 of the others as bodguards. Shit tier
>>
>>50802608
Lizard: By far the strongest on the list being able to easily toss large cars and fight Spider-Man, agile as fuck being able to keep up with Spider-Man, can climb walls and ceilings for possible surprise attack, brilliant scientist who could cook up explosives and other chemicals to help out, durable as fuck as we saw him regrow and entire arm in about 10 seconds, but no initial range weapon and you can't blend in with a giant lizard monster as a protector. Still when shit goes down he is incredibly useful. Reptile control is just a bonus, could be used as hidden surveillance of perimeter. High tier

4 Aliens: Agile, fairly strong, coordinated, able to learn and adapt to a certain degree, extremely deadly blood, but also incredibly weak against any kind of ranged weaponry, same problem as Lizard with blending in and remaining lowkey, can't use any kind of guns, animalistic mind, no conversation possible, can't understand or operate most devices like couldn't get you out of a spot with a car. Only really dangerous if you have no guns or if they show up in huge numbers or if you don't know that they are coming. Pretty much just 4 space tigers. Low tier

Winter Soldier: Incredibly skilled super spy soldier, physically much stronger and agile than normal human, metal arm that's even stronger, knows how to disappear and keep a low profile, master marksman, comes with a huge arsenal of guns, but not durable at all barely higher than a normal human when it comes to injuries and wounds aside from healing a bit faster. Still, most of the others are easily taken out with bullets and he is really good at that kind of thing especially with the stockpile given which includes assault rifles, sniper rifles, explosives and at least one minigun. High tier
>>
>>50802617
Nuada: Possesses strength, speed, agility and fighting skills surpassing those of humans, magical weapon that can kill immortal beings, commands two huge and powerful mechanical golems that repair themselves if blown to bits (but not if melted down), his golems can be very useful but they move pretty slowly compared to the rest of the roster meaning most could easily evade them, Nuada probably has no understanding of modern technology but he is pretty intelligent so learning shouldn't be a problem, no range weapons and also a huge glass cannon who goes down from a 9mm to the stomach, without him his golems also go offline. Mid to high tier

Conclusion: I'd go with T-1000 and Winter Soldier. WS mostly just for the guns. I would explain the others' abilities including horror movie tropes to them. One is a robot who never has to sleep and who is viglant on an ultimate level and the other can take out any target from so far away it's not even funny. And of course WS would share his guns with T-1000. Gotta be extra careful with the slashers so we burn their remains and put them in a barrel filled with concrete and drop it in the ocean. And then I tell them to still remain vigilant because they could come back after a while even if it's decades. If you know about their tactics and tropes all that's left is that they will show up probably every couple years and that's it. Let them come. I'm sure a 50cal bullet to the head would make a pretty mess of them. Although seeing them struggle against my T-1000 with their knives would probably be a pretty funny show. Or go the easy way and take Nuada's spear after he's dead and use it to kill the slashers for good, it can permanently kill immortal beings after all.
>>
>>50802606
which one is that?
>>
>>50802662
Power armor.
>>
>>50802678
nah that shits lame and overdone.
>>
>>50802608
Grievous mid tier.. you're just gonna disregard the force, the ability to block bullets with the lightsabers and his incredible strength not just being able to throw tanks and pillars with the force but his own physical strength.. everything is 1HKO with the lightsaber with nothing even coming close to being able to block

shit tier evaluation
>>
Hey, I am kinda new to this, but I have lurked for a long time. I am kinda trying to make a CYOA. What are your thought so far? It is really basic right now, but I just want to know if I am going the right way or can improve it. The premise is prettying much a reincarnation in another fantasy world.
>>
>>50799766
Traveller is pretty unique. If not in content, but the idea of just making an outrageously large CYOA hasn't really been done before or since.
>>
>>50800453
You should probably at least have a vague idea who the Augur of the Third is, even if you don't actually know what the fuck he does.
>>
>>50802760
I like fantasy stuff that doesn't include the words "orc", "elf" or "dwarf".
>>
>>50802750
Grievous is not a Force user. If he were I would have put him in god tier. He can't block bullets. Bullets and slugs are used in the SW universe as Jedi killers because they can't block projectiles that fast. They can easily block fairly slow traveling blaster shots but not bullets. He gets taken care of by anyone using a projectile weapon or explosives. The movies never portrayed him to be super strong. He is far stronger than a normal human but I doubt he could throw tanks as we saw no feat that even comes close to this. Actually I remember him struggling with Obi-Wan when he held onto his staff weapon.
>>
>>50802809
So, you would rather have races outside of dwarves, elves, and orcs? Would you still be fine with humans? What about everyone else, do you guys agree?
>>
File: snekotal.png (265KB, 831x630px) Image search: [Google]
snekotal.png
265KB, 831x630px
>>50802760
I like it. Mostly because I'm a sucker for generic fantasy worlds.
So far there's too little to comment on outside of obvious grammar, spelling, and missing words. So keep at it a bit more.
>>
>>50802889
>>>50802809 (You) #
>So, you would rather have races outside of dwarves, elves, and orcs?
Yes, but I would prefer these three races weren't in it
>Would you still be fine with humans?
Yes, in case the other races are ugly
>>
>>50802889
I'm fine with orcs, elves, and dwarves. Even if they're generic. Other races can be more exotic, or those three additionally having slightly more inhuman psychologies and societies than regular humans. Just adding longer lifespans is enough to dramatically change a society.
>>
>>50799257
In a CYOA about the cthulhus mythos, would it be better to
a) get powers from the gods
b) by batshit crazy from seeing a god and getting powers because your reality is shattered
c) be about meeting/fighting a god/cultists trying to summon their god/something similar
??
>>
File: yesand.jpg (5KB, 108x190px) Image search: [Google]
yesand.jpg
5KB, 108x190px
>>50802075
Apologies for late response, was at the dentist.
>>
>>50803074
A but with B for drawbacks
>>
>>50803242
The more powers you get the crazier you become?
My idea was something like B, where you see an Older One and lose your tether to reality. Without that, the rules of physics no longer apply. Gravity is weaker, you can destroy electronics with magnetism and the likes.
>>
>>50803338
Have you even read lovecraft?
>>
I remember there was a CYOA that started off something like "you messed up your summoning so the succubus isn't going to fug you, she's turning you into one". Was that ever finished?
>>
>>50803476
A cyoa about being turned into a succubus gee how original
>>
>>50803500
Content that uses an unoriginal concept, beats no new content.
>>
>>50803500
Hey guys look at this prude, let's get another week of no content because this guy doesn't like lewd content.
>>
>>50800179
Or go Explorer and hope to discover something too big or deadly for your Shipfu to handle.
>>
>>50801386
I like to think it just personally stops me from killing myself or feeling violent suicidal urges.

But if it were to go so far as to remove my ability to feel existentially used up or the feeling of being tired of existing, then it's basically not even me anymore. These things are fundamental aspects of humanity.
>>
>>50803211
At least have the decency to not be a fucking faggot, anon.
>>
File: IMG_3752.png (2MB, 1528x1624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.png
2MB, 1528x1624px
>>
File: 1482073659218.png (502KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482073659218.png
502KB, 878x842px
>>50802760
>Rolling for points
>>
File: Bleu.png (3MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Bleu.png
3MB, 1200x7200px
>>50802760
When deciding to make a RYOA instead of a CYOA you have to ask yourself "is it absolutely necessary to take away control from the player?". It probably isn't.
I can see the point of a CYOA about reincarnating having some kind of random element to it - because, we didn't decide our current lives so not having complete control over a new one makes sense.
But I would never have you roll how many points you get. You need to know how many points you get before you even start the build and there is no punishment for making a new roll until you get a high enough number.
Instead I would do it like Bleu, make the rolling optional but beneficial because you save points, or have the roll have a smaller influence. But don't put it in the beginning. This way you might end up under prepared for the setting, like being a warrior in a porn setting in Bleu, but you are invested into your character and you'll figure out a way to deal with it. You won't just scrap your character and start over.
You could also have us roll for races but that requires all races being various degrees of desirable. I would never even consider becoming a raging, braindead rapist like you depicted the Orcs.
>>
How to titles work in Lavandar?

Esp. this part: "Grants Status per purchase = current # of purchases +x Status (see text)"

So just one per first purchase? I need stats bad for my goomonst4er build.
>>
>>50803948
>>50802760
To add, there are only two races that I would ever want to be
>Dark Elves
That's assuming they aren't black
>Draconians
Humans have a lifespan of a mere 35 years. I don't want to die in a decade.
I don't personally want immortality, I think knowing that you will die of age is an important motivator, so Elves aren't attractive to me.
Most of your races are shit. I already said why the Orcs are shit, but there's an option to be an unmoving tree that can't talk.
Why would I ever want to be a tree?

There's not much else to say at this point. There's no world building or overall plot.
I'd work on adding that to the intro - from what I can tell we're going to hell, but if we do well in this reincarnation we might be able to go to Heaven.
If you make that explicit in the intro I think that would be a great motivation: If you want to not spend eternity (after dying in this world) in agony, accomplish shit in this world. Then all you have to do is add ways for us to become heroes or whatever.
But obviously I don't know if that's the direction you wish to take your cyoa.

tl;dr
>remove rolling or make it less important
>make the races not shit
>add a world
>add a motivation
>>
>>50804020
The first title costs nothing and grants nothing. Second title costs 4 favor and grants one status (because you have one title, so 1*4 cost and 1 gain).
Third title costs 8 favor and grants two status (because you have two titles, so 2*4 cost and 2 gain).
>>
>>50804024
Just so you don't think I'm a massive cockhead, I do like the intro. I do like the idea that we aren't being sent to a fantasy world "just cuz", but because we are being judged. Maybe they want to see if we can be redeemed?
It's like that one "you're trapped in a room for 10 years" CYOA where the lore was that aliens had trapped you and wanted to see what humans considered most important.
>>
>>50802760
I like it so far, but any CYOA which depends on rolls fucking sucks man. Change it please.
>>
>>50803785
Powerful Black Magic.
>>
>>50801742
Lizard and Winter Soldier, you don't understand the power he has unless you've read Worm
>>
>>50803785
Little Girl to spice things up at least. Might even luck out, who knows.
>>
>>50801832
>YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THE SHIP FANFIC SECTION DON'T EVEN TRY
Fucking kek, what are you trying to hide in there?
>>
>>50802294
Super-Science, Tinker mode is GO
>>
>>50804357
Enlighten us.
>>
>>50804520
Every lizard in a mile radius. If he's smart enough, he could create breeding factories for those, and eventually create a fucking endless horde of scales a mile wide, a fucking WALL made out of "FUCK YOU IMMA LIZARD"

Horror monsters ain't got shit on "FUCK YOU IMMA LIZARD"
>>
>>50794094
I missed this last thread. Just wanted to say I enjoyed it. I don't like rolling insofar as it can clutter a thread, but just doing it yourself on random.org is fine. Actually, you said it was html. You ought to javascript an auto-roll button & have it keep track of all your stats. That way, if opened as an html file, it will be very quick and easy to use.

Some feedback:
It isn't too clear what incompatible rolls do. For example, if you roll infertile & then hyperfertile, what happens? Do you just go with the most recent one, disabling infertile? Maybe that option in particular would be better as a slider.
Second, how does the roll mode go? Is it:
1) pick what you want
2) roll away your debt
3) end
Or
1) pick what you want
2) roll away your debt
3) repeat steps 1 & 2 until satisfied
4) end
?
That is, can you do more than one choosing session?
>>
>>50804411
hot moist slimy lewd lubricated bubbly filthy repugnant squelch-making AI hand on human hand action.
>>
>>50801742
Grievous is way stronger than many of the enemies. His lightsabers will burn through practically any weapon they hit, and he could fight Force users that have precognition to let him predict his moves, and even then they weren't fast enough to dodge all of his attacks.
>>
>>50804595
Jesus Christ, no wonder they don't want us to see.
>Some Anon hacks into that part of the system
>GUYYYYYS THEY'RE SHIPPING US
>>
>>50804563
Sure, until you fuck off somewhere colder than they can survive in.
>>
>>50804711
>implying he couldn't bioengineer them to become warmblooded
>>
>>50804730
>warmblooded
>>
>>50804753
Nice response. I can tell that took you a lot of thinking. :^)
>>
>>50804711
Which is why the only way to win this is to live in florida.

Not only does that prevent the cops from going after you because "fuck it, it's Florida, crazy shit goes down here, and I ain't touching it unless someone calls it in". It also keeps your lizards alive.
>>
>>50804866
But you have to deal with Florida Man.
>>
>>50799880
So I take it you can't taste anything in VR? Is it just sight, hearing, and limited touch? Because that would kinda suck.
>>
>>50805002
>Florida Man
>Doing anything to the wall of "FUCK YOU IMMA LIZARD"
>>
File: Florida Man.jpg (91KB, 676x331px) Image search: [Google]
Florida Man.jpg
91KB, 676x331px
>>50805014
>implying you can predict what Florida Man will do next.
>>
>>50802768
Define outrageously large CYOA.
>>
>>50802402
Until Disney puts out something that isn't trash, Legacy is the only canon for me.
>>
>>50802834
Jedi CAN block bullets and slugs. They don't have any issue with the speed aspect.

The problem is that the lightsaber simply melts the metal, so slowed down or not they're still getting a chunk of molten metal hitting their body.
>>
>>50803476
No John? It's technically NOT finished, but the only thing it's missing is the page for building your lair. All the stuff about making yourself a sex machine and corrupting some mortals is in there.

One of my favorites desu.
>>
>>50805282
Last I heard the author was actually making a rather large revamp on it (beyond the one where they already revised the first three pages). Don't recall seeing/hearing anything of them since they posted the WIP of said revamp in one of the unstable CYOA threads on /d/.
>>
>>50805448
They did that months ago. I think it's fallen through.
>>
>>50805038
>illegal butt injection
I thought SDA was a Canuck?
>>
>>50799880
>world is advanced as fuck
>you own one of the most advanced pieces of technology in it
>yet your options are extremely limited
>things like Drone Control, Major Body Shift, Flavor Implant etc. are somehow not a given
>VR system makes little sense
>Dolls are treated as something you can't simply buy in a nearest Hab
Dropped hard.
>>
>>50802768
>>50805073
I wonder if Pokemon Personified/the 50 page one italics is making, has more text than traveler?
>>
>>50805785
Wars were FOUGHT for why you could only pick one of each, anon.
>>
>>50805815
It could. The original Traveller image version had 39 pages to it, plus 5 pages of Character Builds, and the template.
>>
>>50805925
No I mean if you put all the text from PP into a document, would it be bigger than traveler?
Because amount of images depends on how many options you have on each page
>>
>>50805785
It's just a funny little justification that requires your suspension of disbelief, it's hardly offensive.
>>
>>50802368
Why?
>>
>>50805982
I assumed that was what you were saying.

I was saying that it was possible, considering how Traveller can fit onto 39 pages, that Italics's 50-page Order and Pokemon Personified might have a similar amount of text, if not more.

I somewhat doubt it on Pokemon Personified, but depending on what Italics does with Order, it could be close.
>>
>>50802760
No mandatory rolling please.

Make karma non-morality based please (or clarify that it isn't); even if that requires tweaking of the intro or adding different options (like rebelling against the karma court). I don't want to feel like I'm required to act a certain way.

Options that remove or alter ego are kind of pointless.
>>
>>50802627
This is also my choice. T-1000 can't effectively be taken out by the others, barring unknown lightsaber or acid interactions. He always on watch, always effective, always adapting. For the same reason I'd want Bucky. He's smart, he's tactical, he has versatility and the knowledge to set up traps and lay low.

In this circumstance I'd only be worried
about those who can get past a defensible position. Predator and Xenomorphs shouldn't be awful if you know they're coming. It's bullshit Horror tropes I'd be worried about Jason and Myers are working under a narrative causality on par with the toon force
>>
>>50806108
>>50805982
Pokemon Personified is 95k words and in just text format Times New Roman, 12pt is 283 pages.
>>
>>50803785
Powerful Black Magic is the only good one. I may hate watermelon and could never eat an entire bucket of KFC... But I can sure as hell demolish some corn-bread and kool-aid. I could become a fucking super-hero. I bring a canteen of kool-aid along with me and a pouch of corn-bread.
>>
>>50801901
ok
>>
>>50805990
Even if I ignore VR, the rest makes me feel way weaker than I'm supposed to be.
>>
>>50806241
>Gigganiggaman
>>
>>50806195
>>50806108
>>50805982
Traveller's at 122,957 words, give or take page numbers and changelogs.
>>
>>50806327
>Traveler is 122k words
>Pokemon is 95k words
That's so close.

I wonder if Italics will be able surpass Traveler with the Sun/Moon expansion to Pokemon Personified they promised.
>>
>>50806382
Well, if we're gonna include DLC/Expansions, then with the current Additional Allies DLC, Traveller has 137,261 words, give or take sexualities. And it's not completed yet.
>>
>>50806269
Oh, you're that guy.
>>
>>50806108
>>50806195
>>50806327
Damn, that's pretty close.
I don't know if I'd count the companions that weren't made by the author.
>>
>>50800594
Still picking II, II, II, II.

>Partner
Best for survival, and I can date someone else with similar choices.
>Item
One yellow and two blue immediately, one orange after thinking more about my choice, and stagger the blacks a few decades apart to eke more lifespan out of them. The rest would be given to the companion or someone I meet.
>Trade
Assuming she doesn't have eldritch regeneration, it's still a good trade. Not like it'll betray any trust.
>World
Once the single, obvious enemy's beaten, we're home free. Also, reinventing the wheel should be easier than fixing the other worlds' long-term problems.

Maximum magic, maximum fun.
>>
>>50806269
What the fuck do you mean "weaker"?
>>
>>50799355
Pretty cool anon, keep it up!
>>
>>50806629
I need more power.
>>
>>50803785
My fetishes demand I take the boob growth power. I've never struggled with regular women, I highly doubt I'd have any issues getting in bed with a bimbo.

I'm just worried that I might go a little too crazy without any powers to back myself up if I get into trouble. Maybe I'll just advertise honestly and open a business somewhere open minded.
>>
>>50806696
Which means what when the CYOA is about being trapped on a spaceship?
>>
>>50799368
Reptilian Form
Special Abilities
Natural Weaponry
Regeneration
Elastic body
Camouflage
Missions
Great Devourer
Budget Rangers
Infiltration

Boss Perks
True Fade
Drones
Absorption

The obvious, sneak kill the red ranger. Use drones as distraction to siphon local resources until it collapses.
>>
>>50806767
Never mind, ignore this post. I figured out what the other Anon meant by "you're that guy..."
>>
>>50806574
You say that, but Mithra was a submitted build that became canon in the actual CYOA. In addition, Highlander personally rewrites the builds that become canon, so technically they are (re)made by her.

Doesn't matter too much, though. This shit ain't a competition.
>>
>>50806574
>>50806944
This makes me think. What would happen if Italics and Highlander both worked on a cyoa together?
>>
>>50807031
There would be less companions that were raped, but the CYOA would be twice as big as it should've been
>>
>>50806834
And I haven't.
>>50806767
It's your fucking spaceship. You own it, no the other way around. And apparently you can communicate with the outside world just fine, earn dosh.
All that considered, your options are too limited.
>>
File: Space Opera.jpg (663KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Space Opera.jpg
663KB, 1280x1296px
>>50799257
Pick the name that sounds the best for a Science fantasy space opera.

The Science of Souls & Stars
Beyond Energy, Time, Matter, & Space
Black Sun
Zazen
SOlar
Spirit of the Infinite
The Dark Age of Humanities Next Childhood
>>
>>50807115
>Solar
>>
File: spot the yandere boat.jpg (838KB, 925x972px) Image search: [Google]
spot the yandere boat.jpg
838KB, 925x972px
>>50807073
>>It's your fucking spaceship. You own it, no the other way around.

That is what the yandere spaceboat wants you to think.
>>
>>50807144
Nice meme.
Speaking of which, 4 personality options is not enough either.
>>
>>50799766

>#1 favorite example of WTF random and Absolutely unique CYOA

Being the spooky greedy mill owner in medieval times with options for the myths and legends of what Millers were suspected of doing by ignorant peasants.

>Other unique setups
Being a bootlegger gangster in the prohibition era.

Being a citizen of Great Britain during the colonial era trying to set yourself up as a ruler of an empire in Darkest India (or Central Asia?)

Building and going on a rampage in your own KILLDOZER

Becoming a wrestler, with options for moves, your background story, and how you play the crowd

>Sadly such CYOAs are not as popular, and no longer discussed much, so few new ones get made.
>>
>>50807115
>The Science of Souls & Stars
>>
>>50807115
Infinite Spirit (Not Spirit of the Infinite)
The Science of Souls & Stars
>>
>>50807144
Ignore him Anon. Otherwise he won't quit and his paranoia will eat another thread.
>>
>>50807173
You could post them.
>>
>>50807144
Not sure if I'm going to be eaten or killed? This gremlin beast scares me.
>>
>>50807115
That last one is pretty bad my dude. The first one reminds me of "Days of Our Lives", so if you're going for space soap opera, pick that. Otherwise I like Black Sun the most.
>>
>>50807068
>There would be less companions that were raped.
Explain further.
>>
>>50807173
If the first CYOA is what I think it is, I never built for it. Post it and I'll gladly check it out.
>Sadly such CYOAs are not as popular, and no longer discussed much
You can change that by starting discussion
>so few new ones get made.
You can change this too
>>
>>50807228
Amew was raped and one of the orphans was too until people yelled at Italics and forced him to change it. Also one of the characters' wives (who is now a companion herself) was raped, mindbroken, and brainwashed into loving her rapist and hating her husband.
>>
What's the latest version of Lavender CYOA?
>>
>>50807327
The one with the weird font.
>>
>>50807327
This one, I think.
>>
>>50807254
>Amew was raped.
Was she raped or was she just experimented on?

>One of the characters wives was raped, mindbroken, and brainwashed into loving her rapist and hating her husband.
NTR/cucking has gone too far.
>>
>>50800849

Almost what I consider the perfect build.
I only took 2 different options
>Cuudere
Because the ship seems to prefer it, but mainly to make an elegant romance out of the beginning of our relationship, and play up the illusion that I had some agency and choice in the matter.
It is a lot harder to grow to resent the relationship that you chose, and walked into with both eyes open.
It is heavily implied that as you romance her she will inevitably fall for you, HARD. In fact, because you both are working on crafting that perfect relationship her feelings for you will eventually equal, or even surpass Deredere.

>MMO Focus
I feel that this is your only option to maintain a solid link with humanity, and helping the ship relate to humans is the very reason for your existence.
Plus it does not preclude a crazy amount of interaction with your ship, making her help you to become the perfect game piece, and celebrating your successes as something that you achieved together.
>>
>>50807228
Italics has a thing of including companions that are "raped goods". If they worked together Highlander could nip that in the butt.
>>
>>50806822
That's a nice idea but I think your a bit too focused on your stealth build, and when you become red you run the risk of BECOMING red.
>>
>>50801901

>fucking saved
11/10 - perfect for trolling AND intellectual discource
>>
>>50802760
the beast race is known mostly for magic, but has no magic?
>>
>>50807355
She was impregnated with a baby. Some rape had to happen at some point even if it just involved a harness and scientists shoving a turkey baster in her cunt.
>>
>>50807382
>It is heavily implied that as you romance her she will inevitably fall for you, HARD
Read the ending text, bro, she's already head over heels.
>>
>>50802402

Doesn't Grievous have 4 arms?
>>
>>50807559
No, he has two arms that break apart to become four.
>>
File: grievousvmando.jpg (1MB, 1680x2583px) Image search: [Google]
grievousvmando.jpg
1MB, 1680x2583px
>>50807559
He's got 2 arms that split into 4. It's why he's got two thumbs on each hand (but only 4 fingers total in the show instead of 6 for some reason
>>
File: Wish1.png (1MB, 1319x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Wish1.png
1MB, 1319x1180px
Part one of two.
>>
File: Wish2.png (1MB, 1319x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Wish2.png
1MB, 1319x1180px
>>50807618
Part 2 of 2. Please make your selection before checking this post.
>>
>>50802294
>PSIONICS

The only real risk is insanity, and if it happens I won't be sane enough to care.

What could go wrong?
>>
>>50807693
>What could go wrong?

You'd have to be crazy to not care about going crazy.

So yeah, you're good. Carry on.
>>
>>50805785

Well there is a theory that has been posted that claims
>your choices are just a personality test to check if the AI that you are is suitable for being uplifted into a true human
>>
>>50807521
Extremely sad since Amew did nuffin wrong to end up with her fate.
>>
>>50806701
>Maybe I'll just advertise honestly

Only someone already with painfully low intelligence would agree to -10 IQ for a cup size, which would probably drop them to drooling retard.
>>
>>50807173
Anon please, you have at least two guys who want to see that first one.
>>
>>50807173
>legends of what Millers were suspected of doing by ignorant peasants.
What was that exactly?
>>
>>50804595
Do they have any stories about Ship that had two Humans at the same time and struggled to choose the right one?
>>
>>50807819
I don't think people truly have an understanding of how to quantify IQ. Imagine you're a pornstar. An actress. A prostitute. You aren't exactly doing calculus on a day to day basis, what's a little brain lost in exchange for what those assets can bring you?

How about those women so insecure that every day they feel as if they are being watched and judged for their Deficiency? How much can 10 IQ points really be?

Of course, there is a trick to it. It'd be seen as a safer alternative to plastic surgery. It's so easy and he makes it comfortable...an easy in and out. Far more addictive than plastic surgery.

Not to mention I can make some back alley deals with people in the business of making ladies disappear or selling them to a bidder.
>>
>>50808010
>How about those women so insecure that every day they feel as if they are being watched and judged for their Deficiency? How much can 10 IQ points really be?
Angelanon stated she'd want atleast two cup sizes. I think it'd be easy to sell this power.
>>
>>50808001
Ships would never struggle like that and they'd never let another human inside her.
>>
>>50808048
Never underestimate the pain and power of insecurity.
>>
File: Miller 1 of 3.png (4MB, 1400x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Miller 1 of 3.png
4MB, 1400x1875px
>>50807887

My folder contains 1000+ unique files, after I deleted all of the CYOAs I didn't like, only sorted by date saved.
>>
File: Miller 2 of 3.png (4MB, 1400x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Miller 2 of 3.png
4MB, 1400x1875px
>>50808078
>>
File: Miller 3 of 3.png (4MB, 1400x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Miller 3 of 3.png
4MB, 1400x1875px
>>50808102
>>
>>50808010
>Lower IQ means you can't do math
Is... Is that how it works?
>>
>>50808061
Doesn't mean they can't have perverted fantasies about that. Or about Human swapping. If I were the Ship, I'd share pictures of my cute Human just to make other Ships jealous.
>>
>>50808130
How does it work, anon? That's the trick. Who the fuck really knows?

It's a score you get from taking some standardized tests. Which test? There are quite a few, just look into it. Look at the uses, the criticisms, the variation, the deviation. It's stupid complicated. I'm sure if I were in the business of measuring cognitive abilities I'd understand, but I'm sure as hell not

Is a normal person going to hear "lose 10 IQ" and have a way to quantify that? Hell no. They'll just think "oh, I'll be a little dumb". And that's all that matters to me.
>>
File: intellectual-disability-8-638.jpg (54KB, 638x365px) Image search: [Google]
intellectual-disability-8-638.jpg
54KB, 638x365px
>>50808130
>Is... Is that how it works?

I hope that's sarcasm.

The painful thing about IQs is that it is rated on a bell curve.

3 cup sizes can change you from being smarter than most people you meet (83.5% of the population), to being dumber than most (68% switched sides, the other 16.5% were already smarter than you)

And if you were already below average, welcome to being Intellectually Disabled.
>>
File: 1431952895333.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>want to keep working on my CYOA
>Get excited and pumped
>remember i have to do formatting
>>
>>50808001
>>50808061
>>50808198
CYOA maker says that ships are pure and loyal, the fanfiction section details lewd things they want to do with their human that they're shy about. Not cheating whores like you want.
>>
>>50808198
Slut.
>>
>>50808324
>mfw to smart to even be on the chart
>>
>>50808388
guidelines are basically my lord and savior at this point. I couldn't get anything done without them.
>>
>>50808431
Sounds like you've got points to spare. Care for an upgrade? What can 10 points hurt? Hell, maybe you'll even be able to relate to others a little better
>>
>>50808431
Lower numbers indicate a lack of intelligence, you single digit shitter.
>>
>>50808461
Guidelines?

What program are those on?
>>
>>50807073
>And I haven't.
You're that guy who needs to open all his posts with, "I have a massive inferiority complex (even for the standards of this thread and..." so we can give you honest and relevant responses.
>>
>>50808471
But, I'm number 1.
>>
>>50808431
>all that IQ & can't even use the right 'to' in a sentence.
>>
>>50808613

>trolling is a art
>>
>>50808613
Oh, anon.

Come on, man.
>>
File: derelict station guidelines.png (192KB, 830x810px) Image search: [Google]
derelict station guidelines.png
192KB, 830x810px
>>50808484
Gimp.

Here's a picture of what a regular page looks like, though I'm still not finished with this one and I predict guidelines will have doubled before I'm ready to post it. I generally take a lot of different sections and put them on different gimp documents, then when I'm ready to put them all on a single page I'll merge all visible layers and move it as a single giant block into the final image.

I do this because otherwise the number of guidelines would actively obstruct my view of what I'm trying to do, but not having them there would be 1,000 times worse for formatting efforts.
>>
>>50807228
Italics is a cuck and can't help but to make PP into his Magical Realm.
>>
>>50808484
>>50808751
You can have those in photoshop too using >View >New guide.
>>
>>50808770
People like you shitposting are probably why he's gone desu.
>>
File: IMG_5429.jpg (42KB, 539x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5429.jpg
42KB, 539x681px
>>50808751
Fuck me. My Gimp set ups are nowhere near as complex

This intimidates me
>>
>>50808794
Every author needs a meme-fetish.
>>
>>50808830
I hope to one day be famous enough to earn recognition for my meme fetish.
>>
>>50808794
Good, we don't need cucks.
>>
>>50808830
>Trying to justify your stupidity.
>>
>>50807618
Free Ice. People need to chill out.
>>
>>50808845
But Tunebuggy is our resident cuck.
>>
>>50808843
There, there, Symbiobro. We all know you like huge tits.
>>
>>50808800
Don't worry about it, I'm just retarded and autistic and can't calm down unless every pixel is exactly equidistant from every other pixel. My actual visual design is shit and I couldn't gimp my way out of a soggy cardboard box.
>>
>>50808770
Isn't Italics fetish though hand holding for the sole purpose of procreation?
>>
>>50808913
While I do use guidelines sometimes, I taught myself how to maintain dimension integrity by just managing via pixel coordinates. I'm the same way, I fuss about every little detail, especially when it comes to layout.
>>
>>50808970
Hah no. None of our authors are that pure.
beri is the one into making love with the lights on
>>
>>50808800
>>50808913
Flash has a nice grid that you can have things snap to (and yes, you can set how many pixels are between each point in the grid, even separately for horizontal and vertical if you want). Don't know whether Photoshop/GIMP have it, as I never got around to really using them.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (961KB, 1250x720px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
961KB, 1250x720px
>>50806108
>Order
We are never ever going to see that cyoa. Italics just vanished without a comment after promising it would be out in November.
>>
>>50809128

meh, his cyoas are 90% companions anyway. not like anybody reads them all before picking.
>>
>>50809128
He did the same thing for Pokemon Personified and still released it. I wouldn't get your hopes up, but it's not impossible.

>>50809161
>He doesn't read every option in a CYOA
>>
>>50809186

i read every option, not imaginary friends.
>>
>>50809228
You need some, they're the only friends you're ever going to have.
>>
File: xeno.png (376KB, 540x575px) Image search: [Google]
xeno.png
376KB, 540x575px
>>50802568
Bioplasma: 225

Weight: Heavy (195)
Caste: Soldier (170)
Brain/Senses
(165) Night vision
(150) Electrosense
(145) Echolocation
Limbs
(135) Extra strength (right arm)
(125) Extra strength (left arm)
(115) Extra power (Legs)
Organs
(105) Electrolysis Lung
(85) Progenitor Worm
Weapons
(70) Jaws
(50) Bioelectric Pulse
(45) EMP
Defenses
(45) Extra Armor (Free for Caste)
(45) Regeneration (Free for Caste)
(35) Reflex Upgrade
(30) Chitin upgrade
(20) Purifer
Mobility
(0) Hydro Jet
>>
>>50802294
>ki
I can't wait to HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
>>
>>50799368
>Avian

>Speed
>Bio Laser x3

>Rape
>Devour
>Dark Hero

>Enhanced Speed
>Nightmare Embodiment
>True Fade
>Band of Mooks

Fly in undetected at extreme speeds and motherfucking laserbeams.
>>
>>50808575
ok
>>
>>50808790
Man, just turn on rulers and grab guidelines right from the rulers. No need for menus and there's probably a key shortcut to create a guideline.
>>
Super early draft of the science fantasy I was talking about. What does everyone think of the races so far?
>>
>>50809626
I think you like Mass Effect
>>
>>50809542
Don't feel bad, he's the guy that accuses everyone who disagrees with his principles of being the same dude, at this point I'm sure he's accused everyone at least once of being this monolothic larger-than-life shitposting folktale hero.

It's rather incredible how far someone is willing to go just to rationalize not listening to someone else's argument.
>>
>>50809674
Why do you say that?
>>
>>50809684
Yeah, that one guy's a real prick.
>>
File: pt___gwenom_by_kachima-d9ng910.jpg (378KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
pt___gwenom_by_kachima-d9ng910.jpg
378KB, 600x849px
>>50808912
Symbiotits!...Cleavarnage, Venubs, Mamania, Breastscream, Titxin, Lactatesher, Riotties, aGGs'ony, Hyboob, Paybackache, Atrocititty, Scornips,
>>
>>50809428
Kinda suprised that the rape bird has no girls in his line up or absorption.
>>
>>50809626
> Æsir, Ásynjur, & Vanir. The Old Norse Gods Odin, Frigg, and Freyja
Nice.
>>
>>50809864
Do you like Norse gods in sci fi? It gives me a hard on
>>
>>50809905
I keep thinking it'll get stale, but somehow it just works.
>>
>>50807618
Almost SciFi sounds to be the most enticing.
I'd have a ball picking at inconsistencies between technology and physics, and even more so coming up with more practical solutions.
Free Ice also sounds cool, but the lack of any indication of ice-age megafauna making a comeback is a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>50803948

I like this CYOA but I get triggered every time I see an option that says "can be taken multiple times" with no more information than that.

How much is it increased each time. This might be an autistic complaint but I dont care COME AT ME.
>>
>>50809161
>Not reading all of a cyoa.
Anon that isn't how you do cyoas.

>His cyoas are 90% companions.
I wouldn't say that, but he does put more emphasis and focus on companions than some other stuff in his cyoas.
>>
>>50809813
See Tittybro? We know what you're into!
>>
>>50809626
Good to see your alive Lodleth, all we need is for Highlander to return and the PDF lords will be returned.
>>
>>50808647
>>50808632
He's right tho. The first one should be "too", but the second one is right.
>>
>>50808895
Tunebuggy can't into relevance anymore.
>>
>>50809816
Swap dark hero for magical girls. Also now he is a duck. Corkscrew penis rape.
>>
>>50808913
>I couldn't gimp my way out
I seed what you did there

>>50809050
>I'm the same way, I fuss about every little detail, especially when it comes to layout.
Well there I thought I was the only one obsessive-compulsive enough
>>
>>50808912
>>50809813
Not actually me, but you're still not wrong.

I'm mostly impressed you knew about Payback. Hell, I barely know anything about her.

Thanks for the laugh though. Venubs is particularly inspired.
>>
>>50810173
I haven't left, just been observing from a distance and taking time to think about things.

I love making CYOAs so I wont be gone soon.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 9, 4, 28 = 51 (5d30)

>>50802294
'Cause I get a kick out of rolling for superpowers, I'll go with Mutant.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d30)

>>50810448
Rolling one more time, for the repeated 5.
>>
File: 1370481637410.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1370481637410.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>50810472
... Huh.
Rerolling for the repeated 28.
>>
>>50810392
>Well there I thought I was the only one obsessive-compulsive enough
I believe I am too, and I'm the guy using Flash.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d30)

>>50810498
>>
>>50810396
I thought it was you. I remember you wanting to be in an author cyoa.
Or maybe that's someone else?
>>
>>50801742
>xeno x4

fuck Cameron for making xenos cannon fodder
>>
>>50810525
I just mean that particular poster wasn't me.
This post was my first in this thread
>>50810396
I definitely still would love to be in an author CYOA. The only one I've been in was sort of left unfinished, and everybody forgot about it, and then there was another one that started being made, but the person abandoned it before even really starting it.
>>
>>50810173
The return of ancient Lodleth is the sign of our lady Highlander returning very soon, anon.
May a quiet CYOA lead your way.
>>
File: Waifu harem world.png (205KB, 697x726px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu harem world.png
205KB, 697x726px
>>50810607
>quiet CYOA
Did somebody say A Quiet CYOA?
>>
>>50810593
So long as you're an actual Symbiote I can wear, I'll pick you any day.
There's something hot about wearing a symbiote. It's so intimate, you know? The ultimate yandere, she won't even let your skin touch another girl's.
>>
>>50809905
Yeah I'd love to see it in more scifi (and CYOAs!) As a Scandi I like to see homage being paid to our old traditions.
>>
>>50810525
I think you're talking about me who wanted to be in an author waifu CYOA .
>>
>>50808913
Golden Rule!
Complimentary colors!
Avoid Pure Color..mostly.
Less is More, sometimes.
Gold, Silver, Copper are good accent colors (metallics), Sometimes black and white are too.
Asymmetrical can work if balanced against the rest of the design.
>>
File: Author Love CYOA.jpg (3MB, 1250x8266px) Image search: [Google]
Author Love CYOA.jpg
3MB, 1250x8266px
>>
>>50810840
Gods, this is a hard choice...

>ALL OF THEM
Warm hugs and head pats for everyone
>>
>>50810448
>14, 5, 9, 4, 28
Intangibility
Invisibility
Freezing breath
Comunicate with animals
Immortal and unaging

You're like a mutant ghost don't you?
>>
>>50810396
Glad you liked it and it gave you a chuckle. I enjoy your cyoas and hope you keep making them.
>>
File: IMG_4719.jpg (44KB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4719.jpg
44KB, 276x232px
I've been gone 3 weeks, what have I missed?
>>
>>50810840
Going with Kit although Star Dust was a good second.
It's weird that Highlander was named oldest when I think Beri is the longest running author on the list.
Anyway. I do want to create a great cyoa and it'd be most like StarDust's but with customization of species like Kit. I've given images and stuff to both so that's cool too.
>>
>>50811048
Nothing of value.
>>
>>50811048
This piicture is my modus operandi.
And somehow I never miss a day or even a minute of work in the hospital, now that I think of it...
>>
>>50811048
Everything of value.
>>
>>50810649
That sounds pretty neat, is there any more to it?
>>
>>50810649
Keep going...
>>
>>50811048
I think you missed Highlander staving off death by delivering an update to Traveller's Tale. Other than that, mostly just WIPs that I don't really look at.
>>
>>50811048
SDA leveled up the thread's Smug stat at least twice.
>>
>>50811153
>>50811105
Yeah, the full CYOA is 11 pages I think but I'm not going to post it. Everytime I have nobody posted builds so fuck filling out captcha that many times.
>>
>>50811196
>nobody posted builds
Well, I'mere and I haven't seen it in ages
>>
>>50810840
box wine the true hero tho

[spoilers]lotsa errors in comma placement on this one though[/spoilers]
>>
>>50811315
Spoiler, not plural
Try ctrl-s
>>
>>50811229
Sorry mate, dying thread and I'm in bed. Maybe someone'll post it next thread?
>>
File: 1469698949454.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469698949454.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>50811171
>>
>>50811434
You feeling a smidge lonely?
>>
>>50811506
Not really, I just wanted an excuse to post that picture.

That said, who the hell proofread this one? >>50810840
>>
>>50811531
I figured that might be why you respond to all posts that mention your name. You're afraid of being forgotten.
>>
>>50811060
It's weird Highlander is the one with tits. Even around the men she's probably the flattest author here.
>>
File: 1481570749644.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481570749644.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>50811642
But of course, anon. I am merely a concept, not a person.

Once I am forgotten, I cease to exist.
>>
File: 1429972057252.jpg (4MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1429972057252.jpg
4MB, 2000x4000px
>>50799880
Origin:
>Time Kidnapped
Focus:
>Exploration
Chair:
>Comfy
Aesthetics:
>Full Design
Personality:
>Kuudere
Modification:
>Major Body Shift
VR System:
Game Focus (Hopefully lots of RPGs)
Food:
>Cosmic Radiation
Information Subscription:
>Past
Companion:
>Ship
>>
>>50811707
Memes don't die, they only sleep.
>>
>>50811845
Either way, it's a better fate than ending up on Reddit.
>>
>>50811874
Never fear; you're so toxic, even Reddit wouldn't want you.
>>
File: 1481675811547.jpg (195KB, 869x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1481675811547.jpg
195KB, 869x1262px
>>50811895
I know. It's great.

Meanwhile, I get to piss off autists here.
>>
>>50811930
Is this porn? If so, could you tell me what it's called?
Reverse image search gives me zero hits.
>>
File: 1471716480680.png (534KB, 1156x999px) Image search: [Google]
1471716480680.png
534KB, 1156x999px
>>50811930
>>
File: 1481820304868.jpg (35KB, 381x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481820304868.jpg
35KB, 381x304px
>>50812070
>>
>>50801650
>>50801759
>>50801901
>rebuttal
>Argument

See, this is the problem-- people post this image because what you think doesn't matter. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I have to talk to you about your bullshit opinions and one of us has to change.

The point of the dismissal of your argument is the fact that you're a nobody and your opinion doesn't matter to anybody but yourself.

If you want ""intelligent discourse"" or ""debate"" that's fine, but telling people what to do based on what you like is retarded.
>>
MAKING MS PAINT CYOA NOW, POSTING IN ONE AND ONE HALF HOURS
>>
>>50812177
Thanks but it isn't porn. Don't care.
>>
>>50812235
Make sure to add qt traps
>>
>>50808078
The Mountain

Tower (90G 3 room)
Basement (80g 4 room)
Patch of land (75G)
Turning Wheel (70G 2.5 room)

Frodi's magic millstone (40G 1.5 room)
Corner (40G 1 room)
Black library (35G 0 room)

Fenja & Menja (-5G)
The pale man (-20G)
The lord (0G)

Illusions (6 magic)
Wormwood (5 magic)
Frodi's forge (3 magic)
Frodi's blessing (0 magic)

The main idea here is that in the seclusion of the mountains I have time and space to build beyond what I buy here. The first couple of years will be hell, consisting mainly of subsistence farming, badgering the giants and evading surveillance (thank goodness for illusions, wormwood and basements). Once the (literal) gold mine is set up things get a lot easier. I assume that the giants' 100 units of force is divided between them and so convince them to take turns at the wheel while the other helps me expand the mill.
>>
File: 1476577860842.png (637KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
1476577860842.png
637KB, 600x783px
>>50800594
>Partner II
She seems sensible, practical, offering advice and power, but intending that I do the leg work to turn that power into something useful. IV is tempting, simply because true loyalty is hard to find, but I don't like just being handed loyalty on a silver platter. I like having to earn it.

The nameless maiden offers no loyalty, but she expects you to do out and live your life - to make something of the augments and secrets she conveys yourself. I like that challenge. She's not quite a mother figure, more like a guardian that takes care of you even though they may not want to due to an unspoken promise. They don't love you, but they give you everything you need to succeed with the understanding that it's up to you to make proper use of what they've provided.

>Item II
2 black fruit, 2 blue fruit, 1 orange fruit,
No yellow or green or red fruit, the maiden is already enhancing your mind and body. Unfortunately I don't see the use in the second orange one, so, I guess 1 yellow fruit. I'll take one black fruit then and there, and the second one in a single year. At that point I'll take the orange fruit. I'll take the yellow and both blue fruits right away.

>Trade I
Sexual intimacy for ten years is a small price to pay for the ability to warp reality to my liking within a domain. The astral projection is useful, and would allow discovery of untold wonders. Partner II would have no interest in me, but I'm sure I could convince her from a practical standpoint that sleeping with this person, along with me, would not be the same thing - a means to an end, the end being greater power.

Using astral projection I could scout out magic in the world, and make use of my fruit enhanced magical capabilities.

>Domain IV
I don't get the impression I'd be restricted to this domain, but it seems the safest place to conduct my studies from. Little competition to me, my companion or my reality warping/eventual magic capabilities.
>>
>>50802294
>Magic
>>
>>50799880
Well I typed up mine in word-pad and it's over 5000 characters. Gonna be posting it in pieces. The intent was to post things from the character's perspective and be a bit dramatic
Part 1/3

ORIGINS
CLONE

I am but an echo of the man that once was many thousand years ago. Although I am not the original I am true, for I am the living legacy of my former self made manifest through science. Although I am a copy I am all that my original self was for our memories are one in the same. Even during the time I first walked the earth a birthed being I regularly contemplated such matters. Simply because I am not the first does not mean that I am lesser by any means. I am not an imitation but a continuation of my own legacy, given life once more.

SHIP FOCUS
COMBAT

From childhood and well into my adult years I did fantasize of being a great general, an ace pilot, and all manner of warriors from all forms of history and fiction. Now it is my choice to make that dream manifest. I shall take up the mantle of a protector of humanity, my ship and I shall pierce the veil of space and seek and destroy any and all threats to humanity. Be it as a conqueror, or protector I shall master the art of war and ensure that whatever horrors lie waiting in the black reaches of the universe are kept at bay and brought to an end. Make no mistake, for I shall not wage war needlessly as a savage, I am a warrior with a purpose.

CAPTAIN'S CHAIR
COMFY

The Perfect chair on an aesthetically pleasing yet highly functional bridge.
>>
>>50812497
Part 2/3

AESTHETICS
FULL DESIGN

I took great care in designing the sleek yet military industrial aesthetic of my ship's interior and exterior, consulting it in order to best make use of new technology and designs. My desire to construct something familiar from fiction and comfortably close to what I saw as "Relivable". However I then abandoned such venture realizing that my ship must be a figure of divine beauty the likes of which would inspire hope in allies and fear in those we face. I must not however compromise function for form, but rather find harmony between the two, blend them together in synergy so that from may disarm with it's beauty and function find its place within the form. In the end I settled upon a design of ivory whites, silvers, grays, blacks and blues. Her design elegant yet outwardly simple in some ways, my ship is both my home, and my angel of death.

SHIP PERSONALITY
KUUDERE

My ship is reserved, business like and efficient, but not cold. She is calm and collected, just as I intend to be with her by my side. Her personallity excellent for a combat vessel and I see no problems. Perhaps though in time we shall grow closer and open up as friends.

BODY MODIFICATION
DRONE CONTROL

A threat could appear at any time at anywhere it is best that I maintain drone avatars to deal with things within terrestrial bodies or within habitat stations. I shall have many drones, those for combat, scouting and yes for socializing outside of my ship so as to not become out of touch with those I have pledged myself to protect.

VR SYSTEM
BUILDER FOCUS

For times when I choose to withdraw myself and unwind I can create adventures or play out those created by others, simulate physics on a universal scale as thought it were God's sandbox, project designs an upgrades in the virtual world, or even simply play a game related to building. The possibilities are endless, and my ship my join me if she so to wishes.
>>
File: 21.jpg (108KB, 1218x655px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
108KB, 1218x655px
>>50812521
FOOD
COSMIC RADIATION

I choose the path of the extreme for in order to fulfill my duty I must shed my normality and step closer to becoming one with my ship. We shall feast upon the stars of dead worlds, draining them entirely and stripping them of their mass and energy to not only sustain ourselves but further our power so that we may prevail against even the most insurmountable of foes. We shall bathe together in the light of stars both harsh and gentle, soaking in the radiant life giving energy that they so generously offer unto the universe, taking only what we need for they are still needed by others. I will miss the food that I have known and new taste which I now walk away from unknowing. However I welcome the newfound glory in the taste of the stars from which I shall find my nourishment.

INFORMATION SUBSCRIPTION
SHIP ONLY NETWORK

I have my ways to communicate and interact with the normal humans of this new age. Therefore I require the means to contact my fellow ship-masters and their ship companions so that we may coordinate and cooperate in achieving our goals. That and many of the hab dwelling humans of this age sadly lack ambition and are simply not my kind of company. I find the company of other captains to be far more fitting.

COMPANION
SHIP

I care not for cheap imitations and caricatures for companionship. I seek company with those who are true real living beings such as myself. I can always make contact with others or send out drones to interact on some level, but I may never truly leave my ship and I shall not be stuck with a doll or a copy of someone I never truly understood on a deep enough level to accurately re-create them. Furthermore my ship shall be with me for the rest of my existence. Thus I see no reason to not give her a body so that we can truly interact and together grow as beings, she is my eternal companion.
>>
>>50812560
please do give opinions on what I wrote up fellow anons.
>>
File: 04.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
360KB, 500x322px
>>50812521
fuck me just noticed a typo it should be Believable not relivable
>>
>>50812560
>>50812497
>>50812521
>>50812560

Good/10
>>
>>50812560
nice pic
>>
>>50812497
>>50812521
>>50812560
>>50812572

>TL;DR

My main problem is the fact that you chose Combat as your mission, leaving the ship emotionally stunted. Combined with the "friends-at-best" description under Cuudere I feel that you missed the point of the CYOA.
I hope that a heroic death in combat will end the suffering that your ship will feel as she reads the fanfiction posted on SON.
>>
>>50801742
grievous and predator vs the slasher duo.
>>
>>50812832
>Other ships just make posts about cute things they want to try with their humans that they haven't done yet for whatever reason, even simple shyness.

>Anon's ship posts about basic things being appreciated or told he loves her, as the other ships look on uncomfortably.
>>
>>50812876

Would a kuudere ship even have the capacity to understand that she feels lonely? Would it just fit its mold and eventually stop seeking affection? Would it slowly go insane while being unable to rebel against her programming reducing her to a husk?
>>
>>50812832
and where does it say friends at best?
>>
>>50812920
All the personalities are yandere, she's just adopting a specific approach/secondary set of personality traits to engage in romance. In addition, kuuderes are just those who don't express their emotions without a lot of prompting or when they feel very, very strong feelings. Doesn't stop those feelings from being expressed on the inside.

So yes.
>>
>>50812832
You missed the fact that as I wrote the captain's descriptions of his ship and his realization over time of their inseparable nature he began to speak of the ship not as an it but a she and her, and refer to her as beautiful and praise her in certain ways Implying that their bond was going to go far deeper than he initially thought. It was meant to be two incomplete emotionally off being slowly coming together and completing one another.
>>
>>50812966
>All the personalities are yandere
Don't ruin a good thing by sticking your garbage fetish in it.
>>
>>50813049
Even after all this time, you still whine the same about the same things.
>>
>>50813059
Oh, nah, mostly I just get people whining about my fetishes being shit so I thought I could give a little. Figured it was seasonal.

I genuinely also don't like yandere though.
>>
Not that guy, but it seems fairly obvious that in all its permutations the ship is at best very clingy and protective of you.

Maybe not yandere, that requires some magical yandere goggles, but to say she isn't yandere-like is also ignoring the clues in the text.
>>
>>50813180
Now I'm no expert on yandere but I'm pretty sure it means something more than "slightly possessive and clingy". The codependence and isolation of the scenario is going to introduce some personality artifacts for sure. But there are a lot of different ways for that to play out and for the relationship between human and ship to grow.
>>
File: 1 AND HALF HOUR CYOA.png (199KB, 1067x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1 AND HALF HOUR CYOA.png
199KB, 1067x2245px
>>50812235
THERE IT IS BOIS
>>
>>50813444
>story opposes gameplay
>granularity between sprites and models

I'm already so triggered.

Good art though.
>>
>>50812219
>your opinion doesn't matter

Neither does yours anon.
>>
>>50813260
Yandere are obsessive, devoted, and have some kind of mental illness. The only thing the ship might not have is the last one, but it's not a stretch to diagnose an AI as being paranoid/over possessive etc by human standards.
>>
>>50813047
Stop being sweet.

Seriously though, that sounds good. I like it.
I also picked combat..
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.