[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose infestation is superior, Ork or Tyranid? Could Nid xenoflora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: OvT.jpg (572KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
OvT.jpg
572KB, 1366x768px
Whose infestation is superior, Ork or Tyranid? Could Nid xenoflora wipe out orkoid mycelium? Could orkoid mycelium infest Tyranid spawning pools and make them pump grots and squigs instead of gaunts and rippers? We at least know genestealer-infested orks do sometimes fight against Tyranids because their orkieness had proven to be stronger than their bugieness, so the Old Ones bio-tech definitely can hold its own against 'Nid one.

Additionally does the intensity of Waaaghh! psychic field affect the potency of Ork infestation?
>>
>>50789452
Orks would win, no matter what.
Because either they'd end up slaughtering them, therefore winning the war, or being slaughtered, and winning by finally finding an opponent worth a universe wide Waaaghh.
>>
File: 89c.gif (549KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
89c.gif
549KB, 500x208px
>>50789498
Entirety of WH40K's fw
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (88KB, 708x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
88KB, 708x398px
>>50789452
Green people win
>>
File: X_Parasites.jpg (90KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
X_Parasites.jpg
90KB, 303x300px
>>50789498
>>50789556
This. Green is best.
>>
>>50789498
>>50789572
>when you kill your enemies, they win
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (111KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
111KB, 620x320px
>>50789609
>>
File: Wyrm-killas.png (230KB, 923x759px) Image search: [Google]
Wyrm-killas.png
230KB, 923x759px
>>50789452

There's an ork clan that brings tyranids with them, because they are fun to fight. So that's an ork infestation that think's its funny to bring a nid's infestation.
>>
>>50789828
>orks will preserve tyranids to be able to have a good fight
>even if the hivefleets are crushed orks will spread then to worlds

Orks are truly the victors of wh40k
>>
>>50790144
>Up yours, chaos boyz!
>>
Will an ork ever get fed up of fighting?
Like, would on octarius just be fighting through the endless hordes of tyranids and just think to himself "fuck this"
>>
>>50790542
Tuska.
>>
>>50790542
There was the Mad Mek from DoW 2: Retribution.

>"Oh, I getz it. You's come ta steal me tellyporta! Well nothin' doin'! It took me better'n a decade ta squeeze da juice outta... dat fing back dere. Should only be anodder decade or so before I get ta zzzap me outta dis BUG. INFESTED. 'ELL'OLE!!!"

Long story short, he got himself trapped in the Jugment of Carrion after Chaos Rising, and he wants to get out because is plagued with nids.
>>
>>50789452
>We at least know genestealer-infested orks do sometimes fight against Tyranids because their orkieness had proven to be stronger than their bugieness
I think you're either remembering your fluff wrong or there's some piece of lore I've missed.

Also, tyranids don't spawn out of pools, they're mainly individually birthed by the norn queens in the ships.
>>
>>50789828
We also have a swarm in numerical inferiority overcoming orks in the fluff though.
>>
>>50789452
I'd say it's a tie.
Kryptman doctrine resulted in leading some ork settlements on planets to slow down the hvivefleets. In some cases they managed to crush the nids or get locked in an evolutionary war, and the Imperium had to send exterminatus vessels so both didn't emerge stronger.
Source : WD in the 300 range.
>>
>>50790726
>Also, tyranids don't spawn out of pools,
The smaller ones do, to keep the pressure going.
Or at least they used to. May have been retconned?
>>
>>50789452
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:The_Shape_Of_The_Nightmare_To_Come_50k_section10

This happens.
>>
>>50789452
The Octarius War
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.