[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons! The FAQ that buffed the Maulerfiend and made the Magm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3242.jpg (57KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3242.jpg
57KB, 600x620px
Anons! The FAQ that buffed the Maulerfiend and made the Magma Cutters (arguably) worth taking wasn't included in the September update!

Please help in getting GW to notice and correct this.

>email at [email protected]

You want to help this adorable daemon-engine of destruction, don't you?
>>
>>50781389
What was the buff? I know the Helbrute has +2 attacks, what did the Maulerfiend get?
>>
>>50781442
Instead of the retarded rule that the magma cutters could only hit models that had already been hit, they just straight up gave you an extra magma cutter attack if you hit something.
>>
>>50781568
still not worth it
pay 10pt for tendrils. -2A means your i3 walker might actually survive the fight against dreads and mc
>>
>>50782804
True enough, but having the buff be official at least helps out when players want to run it with Magma Cutters for one reason or other.

Plus, it helps when fighting regular troops or opening boxes, since the +1 attack can help end the combat faster or guarantee a pen due to armourbane.
>>
Bumping before sleep.
>>
>>50783628
I'm gonna bump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.