[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>40k kiddy/crusader at the table >Won't stop screaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: abstract kind of cancer.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
abstract kind of cancer.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>40k kiddy/crusader at the table
>Won't stop screaming about 'heresy' and 'heretics' when he actually means 'blasphemy' and 'heathens'
>>
File: Kek.gif (923KB, 290x163px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
923KB, 290x163px
>>50773976
Disgusting. I've got one for you.
>Play Nids
>Going up against Ork player
>He's cool, but kinda slow
>After much pain and such, I eventually win.
>We shake hands and go find other's to play against
>I'm half way through a game against Kreig-Chan, when I hear screeching coming from behind me
>Ork player has pissed off some ridiculous Chaos-kid, saying shit like "retards can't win", "You cheated", and "your mother's a whore"
>My face when I realize that Ork player is the son of the owner, said son is actually mental retarded, and the owner is pissed.
>>
>>50774100
I apologize about my greentext. The Chaos kiddy was the one screaming the profanities, not the Ork player.
>>
>>50774100
Quick question. Do retards know they're retarded?

Also, how old is Chaos-Kid?
>>
>>50773976
>40k
There's the problem
>>
>>50774881
>Quick question. Do retards know they're retarded?
Must be 18 to browse 4chan kiddo
>>
>>50774976
You mean >=18, not exactly 18. Shithead.
>>
>>50774976
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>50775170
>What did he mean by this?
See
>>50774976
>kiddo

Or more likely:
>>50774881
>Do retards know they're retarded?
Ask
>>50775170
>>
>>50774921
How do we purge 40k from /tg/?
>>
>>50774881
Maybe. I don't really know, and I really don't need to get into a huge ethical discussion before I eat dinner (I don't rage and eat)
>Also, how old is Chaos-Kid?
I would say around 12-13 marker. Maybe a manlet of a 14 year old at best.
>>
>>50774881
do you?
>>
When I was a 14 y/o fag that just got involved with 40k, I sometimes went to play at some sort of a weekly meeting. One day, I brought a friend who recently got into the hobby too and it was a mess. He usually was the calm and autistic neckbeard stereotype, but he really sperged when he got into 40k. He was playing 5th Edition Necrons, shortly after they were turned into Tomb Kangz in Speehs and he basically was running around bragging how is army is literally unbeatable by any force comparable in points. In his first game, he lost quite badly to an (admittedly very good, the best player in the club) IG player and you could really see how hard it was for him to shake hands after the game. During the game he kept sperging "What?" "How?" and "Wow, that's bullshit." After the game, the others called him out on that and called him arrogant and annoying, which made him mad as fuck. I literally had to drag him out and later at home he cried to meabout how people would even think of calling him out, he thought he was just a normal and kind player. It was unbelievably embarassing, even for my little faggy 14 y/o brain. I never went to that club again.
>>
>>50773976
>people don't know the difference between a "pagan", a "heretic", a "blasphemator", a "heathen", an "infidel", or a "witch"

You people shouldn't play clerics.
>>
>>50775731
to be fair a lot of those blend together, especially given that those words have shifted between what 4-5 different languages over 1800 years.

Let's see.
pagan, heathen, infidel all have a similar meaning but with different roots or specific descriptions.
Heretic = heterodox
witches,and Blasphemer are self evident.
>>
>>50775547
same way we do all our purging on 4chan, by putting it in a containment board and then throwing an autism fit anytime someone posts it outside of containment.
>>
>>50774881
All but the really extremely low functioning are suspicious of it on their own.
And the high and low functioning are told outright.
Not sure about the semi-functional. I think they get told?
>>
>>50776042
The trouble here is that /tg/ *is* 40k containment
We were established to (mostly) keep it off /b/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.