[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best board games for solo play? I have shitters for friend who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: suffer.png (264KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
suffer.png
264KB, 540x429px
Best board games for solo play?

I have shitters for friend who never want to play board games without drinking. Which within a few turns means the game basically ends.
>>
File: 1590_1.jpg (22KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
1590_1.jpg
22KB, 300x254px
>>50772456
Solitaire
>>
A buddy of mine told me that Friday is pretty cool solo game. It's a survival game based on Robinson Crusoe.
>>
>>50772456
Ah, you know, I've been far too focused on Fading Embers and forgot to post the Friendly Virtual Gaming Thread, which. was started for this sort of thing hold on while I get a new thread started. The PDF in the OP has a lot of resources for playing games solo or with randos online, including Interactive Fiction, which I highly recommend for your purposes.
>>
>>50772456
if "drinking" to your friend renders him incapable of playing a board game you should stage in intervention
>>
>>50772456

Talisman(NOT the warhammer variants) are pretty okay to play. It's extreme RNG, and the AI isn't the brightest, but it gets the job done.
>>
>>50772456
The D&D board games like Castle Ravenloft can be played solo.
>>
>>50772456

Big collection of solo games, including RPGs, war games, and I think some board games?

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ecybp6dp8rix/SoloTG
>>
>>50775353
OP here
meant "friends"
One is Irish he doesn't know moderation and he only has a mild tolerance, but always wants to drink at any social setting
One loves to play catchup so he is usually is close to the Irishmen
and the last friend is a flake but actually really enjoys the games we play when does show up
>>
vidya
Arkham
Kingdom Death: Monster
>>
Mice & Mystics
>>
>>50772456
Get better friends.
>>
File: 2Cool.gif (467KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
2Cool.gif
467KB, 500x250px
>>50776963
>>
>>50776963
Where do you get better friends? I'm not in school anymore and my work is all older ladies that just want to go swimming in each other's old lady swimming pools.
>>
File: s-l225[1].jpg (9KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225[1].jpg
9KB, 225x169px
>>50772456
I got one of those computers that plays chess, it's a good time sink
>>
>>50778124
Cracka, go to a fucking FLGS, people gather there all the time. Social network and all that. Just talk to the guy and see if they have a board game night.

STOP HANGING AROUND WITH PEOPLE WHO GET SMASHED WELL AFTER COLLEGE YEARS
>>
>>50778253
Awesome b/c that isn't answering the fucking question at all.
Point being I WANT to play a solo board game and was asking for ideas on some that are fun.

I do play with those friends from time to time, but I do not get my *fix* sated during most of those games because of reasons.
>>
>>50772456
I've had a lot of fun with Eldritch Horror
but that's because I bought all the expansions and nobody ever wants to play
>>
>>50779111
He answered your second question. New friends can be met at FLGS's or conventions generally for me, but I'm lucky I have a buncha friends from highschool I keep pulling back together like glue.

Boardgaming is expensive for solo play. Like I would say Mansions of Madness and Baseball Highlights 2045 are 2 games that have decent solo play options, but I would never buy them just for that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.