[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever had a player make a retarded claim to weasle out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: what.png (342KB, 847x726px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
342KB, 847x726px
You ever had a player make a retarded claim to weasle out an extra buff?
>>
Those pictures don't match.
In the first panel, he's missing the elbow (and everything beyond that).
In the third panel, he's just missing his hand.

The player is cheatig.
>>
"I'm going to die anyway, can i get instakills on all attacks until they sishkebab me?"
"eh sure, i love last stands. go for it."

he proceeded to kill 3 other players before he was stopped
>>
>>50739169

... why?
>>
>>50739169
>He killed 3 players
Did you call the police?
>>
>>50739221

why not?
>>
>>50739221
For the glory of Satan of course!
>>
>>50739169
>Uses ingame bonuses to make outofgame actions
This became too meta
>>
>>50739169
>granted him RL instagib
Oh shit nigger what were you thinking
>>
File: 4021609824_663d2cf3a2.jpg (75KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
4021609824_663d2cf3a2.jpg
75KB, 353x500px
>>50739084
That smug face.. LoL...

Normally the guy would just fall without balance... Fighters usually use all their balance and weight instenctively on their fights to improve their movements but when one of your size become heavier than the other things can get messy.

Offtopic but I remember a manga (Blade) where a villain get his arm cutted. He then proceed to cut more of his own meat to turn whats left of his arm on some arpoon-wannabe weapon, he could barely endure the pain, colapsed several times, his hair turns white after all that shit but proceed anyway.. When he finnaly use his bone against his enemies he says...

> And you know what... this thing hurts a lot... on me, I mean... But still was worth, look at your faces.

Just funny to remember because is the kind of absurdity that some "edge" players would do.
>>
>>50739169
Why would you do this? Are you a child?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.