[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the setting of your next RPG campaign. What is you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: red_spectacles.jpg (20KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
red_spectacles.jpg
20KB, 208x300px
This is the setting of your next RPG campaign. What is you campaign like?
>>
Are you starting a thread about this on every board for some reason?
>>
>>50732565
The /m/ thread isn't mine. And as a setting, the Kerberos Saga is a really interesting example of worldbuilding that might spark some cool discussion on /tg/.
>>
And this is...?
>>
>>50732749
Oh, I'm not complaining. There are coincidentally even more threads about it on other boards too.
>>
>>50732417
I was going to use this for Cold City.

Player play a multinational police team in 1950 is Berlin. Officially working together to uncovered and destroy that super weapons. But each nation is secretly trying to grab them for themselves.
>>
The Wolf Brigade as an concept of a counterintelligence unit is something that is pretty setting-neutral
>>
>>50732417
I have no idea what that is, am not going to look it up, and just based off the cover am going to run SMT: Strange Journey, but set during the cold war.
>>
>>50732417
Does this have something to do with that anime Jin-Roh
>>
>>50732417
A gritty investigative drama as the party, a group of detectives and their contacts from the Special Unit just after the events of Jin-Roh. They are set to uncover how deep Public Security's plot went and find more than they bargain for.

Of course I'm not going to let the party be Kerberos Panzer Cops. Everyone round would be "I level my MG-42" as they proceed to level everything within 200m to 2km.
>>
>>50732749
>>50732799
Then how did he know about it?
>>
File: cops.jpg (36KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
36KB, 300x424px
>>50732417
Like the last one, but slightly more fascist and less cyberpunk. Backstabbing between the various agencies while fighting criminals and terrorists with gratuitous violence.
>>
>>50736319
>>50736900

The Red Spectacles. The first of a movie trilogy that finishes with the prequel film Jin Roh. However, there are radio-dramas, manga, and short stories, most of which have not been translated. The Red Spectacles is the surreal, noir entry. Stray Dog is pretty boring, and basically only worthwhile if you really like the setting.
>>
>>50732417
Wait that's a book?

I need it now. Give them all to me, anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.