[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invade giant's castle >steal the seeds from the giant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Jack-and-the-Beanstalk.jpg (162KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-and-the-Beanstalk.jpg
162KB, 1080x720px
>invade giant's castle
>steal the seeds from the giant pumpkins and grapes
>deliver to humanity
>world hunger: resolved
>>
>>50727332
But world hunger is a good thing
>>
>>50727332
>Giant seeds are fucking heavy
>Have to somehow climb down while holding that shit
>Fuck the world, what has it done for me lately.
>>
>>50727332
>nasty kings and governments immediately confiscate 3/4 of the crop for their treasuries
>sell some on the side for personal profit
>black market in giant seeds
>wars started over who gets what seeds
>rampant disease and starvation
>thanks, obama!
>>
Wouldn't a giant seed need giant amounts of nutrition and water to grow and so need giant roots and a giant amount of land, the question is does one giant plant have a more efficient root system than a load of small plants?
>>
>>50727564
That's actually an awesome setup for a campaign. Either in one of those "fractured fairy tales" type games like Grimm, or just in a fantasy world really.
>>
>>50727582

Well, not really. The beanstalk grew up in a night without a problem, didn't it?
>>
>>50727582
The obvious answer is no. Smaller more nutrient dense crop is the way to go. Besides why does everyone just assume giants have giant produce?
>>
>>50727714
It's part of the story. Giant pumpkins, giant grapes, a giant goose that lays golden eggs, and a magical harp.
>>
>>50727782
>a giant goose
That would be terrifying. Pretty sure it was a normal sized goose, and that still was probably a tough task- climbing down down a beanstalk with a pissed off goose.
>>
>>50727862
You don't have to carry it down. Just tie weights to its legs and throw it down.
>>
>>50727332
We are already producing more food than humans can eat.
The amount is not the problem. The distribution is.
Some people just can't pay for their food.
>>
>>50728756
Is it also the problem in not-medieval Europe?
>>
>>50728845
Eastern Europe has some of the most fertile grounds in the world, so I'm thinking yes.
>>
>>50727906
Well, there are concerns for the goose's safety (it's not going to lay golden eggs if it falls to the ground and dies) and where it ultimately ends up once you're at the bottom. After all, the goose is likely to move horizontally in an uncertain direction even if it lands safely.

Even if you fix the goose to yourself with a twine, there is still a question as to whether it will remain aloft long enough for you to descend.

My preference would be to restrain the goose's mouth and limbs, then put it in a backpack probably.

>>50728756
Also infrastructure.
>>
>>50728863
Yet somehow, they've never really seemed too well fed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.