[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You wake up >You are chained to the character you played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 39

File: Chained.jpg (6KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
Chained.jpg
6KB, 270x186px
>You wake up
>You are chained to the character you played last
>You must fight through a coliseum with the character to escape

How well, or how badly does this turn out?
>>
>>50706446

Last game i played was geist. My dm allowed some homebrew, so i picked up hearse, which allows for teleportation. They also have stigmata caul, which can let you detach and reatach limbs. My character detaches their hand at the wrist, slips their bonds, and then tele's out leaving me to die. I'm screwed.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhbxmyNqx1qz4rgp.png (77KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhbxmyNqx1qz4rgp.png
77KB, 480x280px
>>50706446
>chained to a devastator marine
He wouldn't even notice me.
>>
File: 1480743265831.jpg (72KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480743265831.jpg
72KB, 600x700px
>>50706446
>>picture related
Well shit.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to an eight foot tall half-beast man.

At least he is pretty nice. I feel like he'd make an honest effort not to kill me while dragging my worthless self along to kill everything between him and the exit.
>>
File: basil.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
basil.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
>pic related
I'd be fine. Dude punched shit to death, or kicked it to death, or head-butted it to death.

Rip in piss Basil, you will be remembered for saving the party from TPW and your shitty rolls.
>>
Royalty from what effectively amounted to a nomadic tribe of winged Hussars.

Better than some. Probably fine if we can get on a horse.
>>
>the Doom Slayer

i'd say i'm in the clear
>>
File: 1459369695315.gif (497KB, 309x261px) Image search: [Google]
1459369695315.gif
497KB, 309x261px
>>50706446
How to make it better
>Your PC and another guy's PC is chained together at the hand
>They literally chained you to the finger so you're literally holding hands with the other PC
>It's your dominant hand that is chained
>>
>>50706446
>Last character habitually carried around an arsenal of explosives that could be conservatively called "worrying".
I'm either very dead or very fine, and I'm not quite sure which.
>>
>>50706446
>I'm chained to an old crippled lady who only knows healing magic and how to make molotov cocktails.

I am in for a slow, drawn out, and possibly fiery death.
>>
>>50706542
You can be dead and very 'fine'.
Depends on size of the explosive.
>>
>>50706446
Horribly Scarred, 1930s ex-police officer only kinda good with an axe and very good with a gun from Call of C'thulhu. He knows Voorish Sign and that's it. We'll probably be screwed.
>>
>>50706578
Grenades (frag, flash, stun), pipe bombs, demolition charges.

He's very size-inclusive when it comes to these things.
>>
>>50706587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiOHQ4Rhgx4
>>
I've got a 6 str, 20 dex swashbuckler/goo warlock half-elf
Looks like all I'm good for is help action and breaking grapples.
>>
File: 1472936088484.jpg (776KB, 1200x878px) Image search: [Google]
1472936088484.jpg
776KB, 1200x878px
>Feyblooded Witch

As long as she's got one hand free to cast, I'm not actually necessary to her success.
>>
>>50706532
At least, until he decides you are just slowing him down, or he gets super speed.
>>
>>50706446

I can't walk. He uses his thief skills to unchain, leaves me with a gun and one bullet.

I shoot him in the back of the head before he gets too far, and then wait for death to find me.

I hope it'll be quick..
>>
>>50706541
this gif is really unsettling for some reason
>>
File: 1412480390905.jpg (43KB, 419x566px) Image search: [Google]
1412480390905.jpg
43KB, 419x566px
>>50706446
>Mid level kobold rogue
I'd say our only hope is that he can escape artist out of the chains, get hidden, and then I live long enough for him to abuse flanking+sneak attack

>his face when we're fucked
>>
File: necronlord.png (312KB, 436x273px) Image search: [Google]
necronlord.png
312KB, 436x273px
>>50706446
I'm going to be killed on the spot

pic related
>>
>>50706662
>As long as she's got one hand free to cast, I'm not actually necessary to her success.
you mean, one hand free to jack you off.
>>
>>50706794
>>GM: Your spiritual liege demands you stand down.
>>(You): .....
>>GM: No. That cannot be so.
>>
>>50706446
>A librarian in terminator armor
Full purge brother! Suffer not the Xenos to live!
>>
>>50706446
>Merciless Pirate Prince.

Unless he has a reason to keep me alive, pretty sure I am going to lose a limb.
>>
>>50706446
My last character could

>completely alter how gravity effected them, changing direction, lessening/negating it, which could be carried over to anyone or anything they were touching
>duplicate themselves infinitely at no cost, though the duplicates would die in one hit until only one remained (but again, can duplicate infinitely)
>create wormholes to travel through, or pass objects through, as far as the eye can see

I feel like escape wouldn't be much of an issue, unless we're magically trapped there until all the enemies are defeated or something, in which case things get more difficult, but not impossible. In either case I'm more worried about what's going to happen to me afterwards, chained to an intergalactic criminal of that persuasion.
>>
>>50706446
My last character had an absurdly high pick locks score. At the very least, we wouldn't have the problem of being chained together. On the other hand, I would personally have the problem of being bailed on by a dickass rogue.
>>
>>50706826
Are you a girl, or could potentially make a decent trap? If so, human trafficking's very profitable. Especially with sailors, and ESPECIALLY with pirates. You'd be in his debt too if he saved you.
>>
>>50706446
Well, shit.

I'll be just fine.
>>
Good old Bran and I would save the day trough sheer force of arms.
>>
>>50706711
It's not the lamps that are moving, but EVERYTHING else.
>>
>>50706446
Crazy wizard. If we have preptime, we'll be alright, but the buffs will have me tripping balls.
>>
My old man fighter would take on all comers while keeping me behind him. I might end up helpful by watching his back.
>>
>>50706446
Does my character have their equipment/inventory with them?

Do I get any equipment that I own?

First question not terribly important, because I actually bought Bunnies & Burrows and ran a game for cousins coming for holidays. We've had one sessions so far. I rolled a Seer with the following stats

Strength: 10
Speed: 13
Smell: 11
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 17
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 16
Charisma: 13

She has 1 snuffball.

1 level in Wisdom, 1 in Charisma.

She speaks common Lagomorph & Lapine (everyone does to start) and Common Low Form. "I'm not popular, so I might as well go eat worms"

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrFViBSYPtQ

So, uh. Pretty useless unless someone has an animal companion, even then if it isn't a rabbit she can't use shock unless they're lower lifeforms like worms or bugs etc.

Probably she freaks out at being attached to a human and either goes into shock or feigns death. Yaaaay.

Meanwhile I'm a 6'0" 180lb man, who has studied Medieval martial arts, has trained in Savate and has a red belt in Kuk Sool Won, and fractured his leg last July, and broke a bunch of bones in his foot, and dislocated pretty much all my metatarsals so I'm limping.

Against /tg/ posters, and more importantly their characters.

So. Uh. Hopefully I can bring some equipment along. A gun? A sword, maybe, I must have one of those from studying Medieval Martial Arts right?

Wrong, I have none of that shit. I studied it like in books and shit for school, hahaha. And we don't learn Weapons much less get them until later for KSW.

So I guess I grab my first-aid kit and some towels. Hopefully one of you fucks with a powerful good guy PC gets hurt and I can run over and help with First Aid and then get through with your help.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to a Brujah

Time to say farewell to my arm. And probably the rest of my blood.
>>
File: nolongerchuckling.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
nolongerchuckling.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>50706446
>Chained to an insane high elf warlock

Mistakes were made

>You must fight through a coliseum with the character to escape

Mistakes into miracles
>>
>>50706486
>THANK YOU VILE HERETICS
>YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A CLUB
>>
>>50706446

>chained to my Kumiho Slayer

I want out. Even if I live she's going to eat me.
>>
>>50706446
my last character is a massive spider girl.
She would have to either flail me around like a ragdoll, or fight with one hand behind her back.

I think I would be fine up to large monster arenas.
>>
>>50706956

You may be the only person in the world that could have this topic work in reverse with you helping your helpless PC. I salute you for playing Bunnies and Burrows when its been sitting on my shelf for decades
>>
>Chained to a phys-adept drake.
Yeah I'm not worried, I just feel bad for slowing her down.
>>
>>50707141
Ugh, it's honestly kind of a clusterfuck of a game. It comes from a different time of RPGs and it shows.

We're probably going to just wing a bastardized version to get through it.
>>
>>50706446
Kill myself so I don't slow him down, ask him to avenge me.
>>
>>50706446
Blackcrusade character with a boltgun for an arm. He kills me.
>>
>>50706446
Jedi Guardian skilled with one handed, two handed and dual wielding. Knows the Force pretty damn well too, so maybe doesn't need weapons at all.

I'd hope he can just break the chains, but failing that, Force Push/Pull/Throw etc everyone away or grab their weapons and arm us with them.

He's a chill dude too, so would be cool to hang with afterwards if we lived.
>>
>>50706446
>chained to a Haradrim warrior
He either kills me and cuts off my hand just to get rid of the nuisance, or he gives me a weapon and does his best to protect me. Really depends on how well I make my first impression.
>>
>Chained next to former soldier
>Soldier was a captain of a unit
>Has fanatic feelings about protecting his subordinates.
>RPG styled off myself

It'll go brilliantly assuming I don't get cut down immediately and weigh him down. Otherwise he'll save my ass.
>>
>Wake up in a coliseum chained to a spaceship pilot with no other practical skills
Welp
>>
>>50706446
The last character I made was an MnM 2e version of The Unconquered Sun.
>>
>>50706446
>Level 5 Bard with Thunderwave, rapier and two good attack cantrips.

I think I may go deaf, but we may go far. Hopefully.
>>
>>50706446
Poorly, I think my wizard would magic out of the bindings then fly away/teleport away and leave me for dead.
>>
>>50706446
Why the fuck would you ask about player characters cooperating with players? That's so lame. Why not say you wake up chained to a fellow party member or a clone of themselves or something?
>>
>>50706446
My character is an Archer/Thief. So I assume she could slip out of the chains. Assuming a Bow is available she should be able to take out most enemies by herself. I'd just have to grab a sword and try to stay out of the way.
>>
She'd break the chains and have a wonderful time smashing stuff. While she wouldn't play bodyguard to some random commoner, my cleric would try to keep me alive if not necessarily unharmed so she could ask me information.
>>
I'm chained to a bard turned vampire who was slowly conspiring to kill all his "friends" who let him get turned..... dude had mad disarm skills though, like indiana Jones but a bardpire
> I'm fucked... win or loose
>>
the last character i played was an NPC in a campaign

it's pretty integral to know at which point of her timeline this takes place since she goes from a normal 21st century person into a cybernetically enhanced corporate super soldier with a vibro-sword over the duration of like 15 years. her young self would be useless. her older self would most likely just cut my arm off and call it collateral damage, and run off on her own. i'd probably be fucked either way

the character probably sounds a lot like an edgy mary sue when i describe her like that, but the point of her character is that she has very arduously earned all the abilities she has (also she isn't pretty)
>>
>>50706446
If he has aleverything I had on him last, I'm good. But if we wake up naked with just a rock and a torch, we're dead
>>
>>50706446
It's been so long....

I don't even know what it's like to be the player anymore.
>>
>>50706446
>Ogre Gladiator of Yredelemnul
Quite badly.
>>
>>50706446
The last character I played was a Magical knight who could throw himself upon a blade if it meant saving an innocent. He was also verry skilled in shaping metal with magic and could easily weaken and snap the chain so that I wouldn't hinder while he fights and I make use of his hunting crossbow. Overall things go well I think.
>>
Last character I played was a power armour wearing Rogue Trader who used recoil gloves to dual weild storm bolters.

I'm either going to be just fine, and possibly 'recruited' to join in on his future escapades, or I'm royally fucked.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to a 7ft tall lanky norseman warlock.
He'd probably sacrifice me in return for a boon then tp out.
>>
>>50706446
>Zero fighting skill whatsoever
>Really, really good at escaping

Any rules against just running away?
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to an adventuring orphan
>Dex-based fighter (Rogue)
I'm fucked, I'll be holding him back the entire time, especially if it's his dominant hand. At least he won't cut off my arm like some of the other guys in the thread.
>>
>>50706446
My last character is a level 5 druid... he wouldn't kill me, but I am useless in an all-out fight so he would be severely slowed down, unless he decides that enough is enough and wildshapes into something small and then back into something big to eat some faces
>>
>>50706446

3.5 Warlock. I'm probably okay, she can zap stuff one-handed and teleport with other people.
>>
File: 117769780_60f37710d1_o.jpg (160KB, 1208x802px) Image search: [Google]
117769780_60f37710d1_o.jpg
160KB, 1208x802px
>>50706446
PF Aegis have a passenger suit option, and the guy's a spaceflight-capable artillery battery.

I'll be working off the payment plan for years though afterwards.
>>
>>50708175
If that's who I think it is, L, OP meant "arenas full of people", not "murder the giant building and then leave"
>>
>>50706446
>last character was a merchant
We might make it but only because I fight for a living. All he would be useful for is any opportunities we got at zero risk arbitrage.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to a pirate with a zeppelin full of cannons
>He's been assured the outer coating is NOT flammable at all
>Something about electrical detonators was mumbled
>I think we might have hindenburgs.
>>
>>50706446
....chained to a changeling witch of strength?

Who can buff me for hand to hand combat as well as herself and has debuffs for our enemies at will?

I think we might get through this.
>>
>>50706446
>nechronica
Well, I'm fucked.
But so is everyone in the coliseum.
>>
>>50706446
>last character is basically Mob
Pretty fine, she can do everything by herself without even moving a finger. I'd just provide emotional support (cheer the wins).
>>
>>50706491

GG anon
>>
>>50706889
I suppose if he absorbs your brain you technically become him. With the regenerative abilities of infected he might just pull off and grow back his own hand.
>>
Stuck with a DG paramedic who is...low on sanity.I'm probably not in the best odds
>>
>>50708263
he should be fine, at least until they start switching authors and fucking everything up
>>
>>50706446
>Unscrupulous Sith
If I promised to shut the fuck up, he would only break my bones enough to wiggle my arm out of the chains.

Unless he gets his lightsaber, then he might just cut himself loose and ditch me.

If the chains cannot be escaped, he would fry me to ash just to get rid of the weight.
>>
>>50708099
Your only problem is you'll die of old age before he finishes rolling for damage.
>>
File: KHORNETTOH1.jpg (524KB, 609x860px) Image search: [Google]
KHORNETTOH1.jpg
524KB, 609x860px
>>50706446
>Khornettoh paladin who only seeks battle and challenges
Not sure. The guy could either kill me on the spot or take it as a personnal thing to end this thing with both of us alive as a challenge to his combat prowess. He's ambidextrous and can spit/ Summon chaos shards, so I guess I have a chance at getting out mostly unharmed
>>
>>50706446
>>You are chained to the character you played last
I played like three games last night so what counts as a character?
>Skyrim heavy armor two-handed weapon monster.
>Some freeform shit I played last night
>Dead rising 3
>>
>>50706446
A black mage with more spell power than common sense, who also has something of an unhealthy fascination with fire spells and blowing things up via fire spells.

Provided he remembers I'm not fireproof, I think we'd do fine.
>>
>>50708520
I think OP was only talking about roleplaying games
If this include video game, then I'm fucked
>>
That's a lot more people who play assholes than I thought... fancy that
>>
>>50706446
>Asshole Viking Prince
He's a swordfighting wonderchild so, once he cuts off my hand to get rid of the deadweight, he's golden.
>>
>>50706446
My fire bloodline sorceress, arrogant disowned noble who had a habit of missing every spell that had a chance to miss and therefor focused on aoes which tended to set a lot of other things on fire.

She'd be fine handling large mobs, I'd die from friendly fire.
>>
>>50708520
This is /tg/, not /v/.
>>
>>50706446
>twi'lek force adept with a lightsaber and ridiculous healing abilities
>last coliseum type event she took part in she actually did pretty well and emerged most popular contestant
i feel like i have good chances. assuming we get our belongings i could probably shoot a holdout blaster well enough to help out.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to a goliath monk

He gives me a piggyback ride while punching people and I act like a fuck shooting others with a handcrossbow provided we get weapons.
If we don't get weapons I focus on assisting him however I can by distracting opponents.

>monk with permanent advantage

After maybe luckily surviving I'd try to become his student.
>>
>>50708541
>chained to a nigger
you screwed, son
>>
>>50708456
It was a roll20 game, so damage rolling didn't take nearly as long.

Righteous Fury for days, tho.
>>
File: angry_marines_invades_thread.jpg (38KB, 420x342px) Image search: [Google]
angry_marines_invades_thread.jpg
38KB, 420x342px
>>50706446
>Character you played last
>Angry Beakie Marine

Umm...
>>
>>50708718
>The marines looks at you
>You look at the Marine
>You suddenly realise the truth
>You were a marine all along
>Both of you rise up from the ground, breaking the small chain as if it was made of paper
>"FOOOOR THEEE EMPRAAAAAH !" explodes your fellow marine
"FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT, I'LL SKULLFUCK THESE CHAOS DONG-SUCKERS BEFORE YOU !"
>You then proceeded to punch him in the face and ran toward the Coliseum in order to start purging before him
>>
>>50708492
donjon de naheulbeuk much ?
>>
File: kid.jpg (110KB, 735x632px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
110KB, 735x632px
>>50706446
My character is a rogue like young person with a powerful but taxing ability to become incorporeal for a limited time. The first thing they'd do, waking up in chains, is that. If they can successfully get out of the chains this way, then they may flee through a nearby wall and skedaddle, and I'm probably fed to the wolves as punishment.

If they can't escape the chains that way, they may very well gank me in a panic and/or sever my wrist so they actually have a chance at staying alive.

If they insist on trying to keep my bystander ass alive, which depends on how panicked they get, and can escape the chains, it depends on the difficulty of the coliseum, and if it's within their ability to solo it. There's no chance of them insisting on it if they can't escape the chains.

And that's to say nothing of the panic I'd be in, which is another kettle of fish.
>>
>>50706446
He ends up weighed down by my corpse after I get murdered in the first ten seconds because I can't fight for shit.
>>
>>50708855
yep. We must be the only group in the world to have gotten some of our character up to level 11, but it's a pretty fun game to play with friends
>>
>>50709009
I do play it with friends when we find the time, I'm just surprised to meet a fellow player on /tg/
>>
My last character would have no problem cutting my arm off in order to escape.
>>
>Tzeench Sorcerer
He spends a quick second evaporating me before he begins to fight and get ripped apart be cause he's pretty much just paper mâché in human form.
>>
File: Junkrat.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>50706446
>my last character was a neutral good earth wizard
>mfw they just accept the situation and start magicking the entire arena
>mfw they work out the best offence/defence layouts before the first wave even enters
>mfw the first wave disappears underground and the wizard isn't even paying attention anymore
>they're already asking me calm, friendly questions and working out wtfs going on
>>
>>50708200
Funny, this is pretty much the opposite of every other post in the thread.
>>
>>50709031
me too
I can only remember one thread in the past where people talked about it, but that's it
It's kinda sad that there's no english equivalent to mp3 adventures or to this game really
>>
>>50706446
We both die unless we're rescued. He's an engineer, not a fighter, and I'm not much of a fighter either.
>>
>>50706446
Somebody just made a huge mistake. The last character I played was a friendly monk that didn't want no trouble. The chains are an unstoppable weapon in his hands... er, one of his wrists. What next? Are we fighting in a ladder and chair factory? Is his true love watching? Does he have to hold a baby while he fights?
>>
>>50706446
>Frank west
I think we're gonna make it, with style.
>>
>>50709085
wow, we're all SO impressed by how awesome your wizard is, anon
>>
Paladin.
I'd tell him to cut off my arm. He'd refuse at first, but he'd have to give in eventually, otherwise we'll both die. At least this way we have a chance of surviving, and after the fight he could just lay on hands me. I'd rather live with one hand than die with two.
>>
>>50709107
a shame really, the mp3 have some of the most hilarious things I've ever heard
>>
fucking terrible because my character is an edgy psycopath doctor that has almost nothing put on combat related skills
>>
>>50709143
Hey thanks man.
>>
>>50709162
>Not just putting the hand against the wound and using lay on hands to reattach it before the hand dies
Also
>The paladin not doing it to himself
>>
>>50709167
Yep. Have you listened to other series too ?
Reflet d'acide is probably one of my favourites
>>
>>50709211
>lay on hands
I'd post Carlos if I weren't on my phone
>>
>>50706846
All he'd have to do is duplicate himself once, kill the version that's chained to you, then leave.
>>
>>50709232
I've heard about it, but never listened, there's also les aventuriers du survivaure, but again I didn't listen them, even if the dwarf does make a cameo
>>
>>50709211
I never actually thought about it like that. Could you reattach a limb using lay on hands? Personally I'd insist he does it to me anyway. I'm not as strong so it'll be easier, and he needs all his strength if he's going to fight off an arena worth of enemies.
>>
File: Sea battle at Colosseum.jpg (103KB, 736x507px) Image search: [Google]
Sea battle at Colosseum.jpg
103KB, 736x507px
>>50706446
>Im chained to the deck of my New Mexico class battleship from World of warships

is it one of those sea battle arenas of old Rome or something else?
>>
>>50709292
Well, yeah man. You can reattach a limb with no divine magic at all if it's before the severed part dies.

I imagine he could do it pretty easily if he goes to heal it ten seconds after chopping it off.
>>
>>50709261
heh, I listened to that too
>>
File: runkjat.jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
runkjat.jpg
60KB, 428x410px
>>50709143
Told through the eyes of someone who until then didn't think magic was real, and was a combination of awestruck and dumbfounded, I'd hope so.

I'm not even going to make fun of whatever insecurity is plaguing you, though.
>>
>>50709318
And now i realize that this thread wasn't on /v/.
Sorry for the commotion, i'll be in the corner.
>>
>>50709361
out of curiosity, in wich region do you live ?
>>
>chained to Carolus Rex the dwarf
I think I'm dead but I'm not sure?
>>
>>50706446
Cyberpunk foxgirl on rollerskates.

I would end up with no goddamn skin left.
>>
>>50706446
Irritated Half-elf Vampire Necromancer with a pocket full of napalm? This may or may not go well.
>>
File: werewolf11.jpg (162KB, 687x929px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf11.jpg
162KB, 687x929px
>>50706446
>Rahu Ghost Wolf

This will end poorly for me.

He can deal with shit, but if he has to shift into war form, my wrist will probably end up crushed against his. And since I'm presumably unarmed I'm contributing zero to our efforts.
>>
>>50706446
>Weeaboo sorceress throwing around magical charms.
Well, it's not the worst. She can throw those one handed, as well as summon demon spirits. I'm slowing her down as I can't do that wind sword riding malarky or anything like that, but.. throwing magical talismans of "fuck you" solves most problems.
And hell, if I get out of this then maybe I can become a weaboo chi wizard.
>>
>>50706446
Last character I played...
Would by my Changeling Fairest Dragon, based on the real person behind the myth of the Sherif of Nottingham.

If he gives me a pistol and sticks to his sword we are actually going to be okay. I'm a better shot than he is, but he's mythic with that token blade of his.
>>
>>50706446

It really depends.
If i am with the dorf i am playing for an one shot, we might be fucked because he needs both arms to fight properly, whenever it is bow or axe.
If i am with my last character i properly played in a campaign...it will go better than expected, as he was retardedly strong, enough to break the chains like it was paper. From there, he'll either break through enemies, or break through the walls and escape directly. He was sort of a juggernaut, and I could likely direct him to the right spot. He literally broke out of a prison once by breaking out...literally. and carrying half of the cell with himself as he did so.
His only weak points were his dumbness and poor saves. I can survive with that.
>>
>>50706446
>chained to a thousand pound 9' tall gorilla

we king kong now
>>
Last game I played was force and destiny. My guy was a mirialan raised by dathomirians. He was about a year into formal jedi combat training. His view of the force was rigid and pragmatic, so it wasn't his best feat. His form IV (ataru) was decent. I think we'd make it a good bit in, He already has two sabers and an aggressive saber form. I'd die bc the only fighting I know is grappling.
>>
File: ClassicBlunder.jpg (29KB, 924x314px) Image search: [Google]
ClassicBlunder.jpg
29KB, 924x314px
>>50706446
>character slips his skelly bones through the chain
>proceeds to rig the entire labyrinth with explosives
>hands me a blunderbuss

I guess this goes pretty well, though I'm probably going to break my shoulder trying to fire this fucking thing.
>>
File: Skrix Color 2.png (206KB, 900x874px) Image search: [Google]
Skrix Color 2.png
206KB, 900x874px
>>50706446
>Thri-Kreen Assassin
Well I'd say we're both kind of screwed because he's better suited for killing single targets in a stealthy manner and I have the fortitude of a wet paper bag.

If it was a challenge suited to him, he'd probably do well enough given that he's got four arms and not being able to really use one wouldn't be a bother.
>>
>>50709380
Lyon, but I moved into Lille recently
>>
File: 1462167245442.jpg (129KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
1462167245442.jpg
129KB, 1000x802px
>Friendly Druid
>"Do not be worryink, I will be doink de fightink."
>"And if you die (which is likely), do not worry. I can reincarnate you."
>mfw
>>
>>50706446
A 3.5 Cleric with a fighter build. Good on it's own.
I've got three black belts in different, but related disciplines of Kung-fu (Hung Gar, Toy Gar and Fut Gar). Also spent six years in the US Army as an Abrams Tank Crewman.

We'd probably do alright.
>>
>halforc ranger that firmly believes in survival of the fittest
I either keep up or he's going to take my hand off, even if it means he has to gnaw it off.
>>
>last character I played was a Mutants and Mastermind's character named "The Cigar-Kid"
Yeah, bad news
>>
File: chanterelle-and-marvin-diego[1].jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
chanterelle-and-marvin-diego[1].jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>Take one of those pretentious "troubled" vampire-wannabe goth girls who talk like they're from 500 years ago
>Make her an actual vampire
>Don't give her any combat skills or powers, can just go unnoticed or seem supernaturally creepy
>This is who I'm chained to

I'm so boned, unless these are normal human opponents who can be frightened with some noob vampire hoodoo. And it's nighttime. If it's daytime... well. I may actually stand a better chance if she's ash instead of chained to me.
>>
>>50706446
>a cyborg weapon-smith that can make any weapon out of random scrap metal or by reconstructing her own limbs
Unless the chains are supernatural, she'd free herself instantly, spawn a multi-barrel rocket launcher and try to blast her way through the walls. Sadly, I'd probably end up as part of the collateral damage.
>>
Dimension door out and we are good
>>
File: Bl_banner.png (1MB, 1600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bl_banner.png
1MB, 1600x599px
>>50706446
Tied up to a Stalwart from Endless Legend
He uses a Greatsword
I'm dead, most likely he will reap my life energy, then cut off my hand so that he can fight at full power
>>
>>50706446
At least I'll get laid.
>>
>>50708654
Black mage as in final fantasy, friend.
>>
>>50706446
How does this work with three kobolds?
Is it one on each hand and one on my back or something?
Either way, they're masters of teamwork and I'm good at not getting in the way so we'll be fine.
>>
I'm fucked. Hacker, intentionally gimped for combat. On top of that, he's an unwashed drug addicted asshole, so I won't even have any fun
>>
A human 2-year old sized creature who can be summed up with: "Fast"
I mean, he wouldn't cut off my arm, but I'd be holding him back the entire time.
Most I could hope for would be that he could pik the lock on the chain and he could work his speedy shenanigans.
>>
>A lvl 1 teifling bard girl who is focused on healing and story telling and only armor has targets on it for fencing.
>A nerdy boy with double joints, has a small knowledge of swordsmanship and can pick locks.

Might be okay, I just hope we would get along.
>>
>>50706446
>Winger Half-elf fighter/ranger who can rage, carries a heavy armor, a giant estoc and a massive shield
>Me tied to one of his arms

Beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker I guess?
>>
>>50706446
>chained to a psychotic mesmerist what got their soul ripped out and shoved into a doll
Shit am I the Ventriloquist from Batman?
>>
>>50706446
I'm Chained to a gnome that min maxed color spray I think I'm all good.
>>
>Force and Destiny
>ex-pirate Zabrak with a lightsaber, the physical enhancement Force power and a hero complex
I'm in good hands, as long as they don't pack ranged weapons. Shii-Cho is great for murdering mobs, not good at deflecting gunshots.
>>
>>50706446
I'm chained to a mad scientist with a tool belt, gatling pistols, explosives, and a extremely depressingly funny backstory. I may survive.
>>
>Last Character is a Jedi Apprentice/Fighter Pilot from the Rebellion. Also has a worrying habit of carrying around explosives.

Well Uh, I'll probably be okay as long as I'm not fucking up her saber work too much.
>>
>>50706446
Last character I've played was a wizard, so I guess we have our chances if she has her spells memorized, although I'd hinder her since she couldn't carry me, and relies on her Fly spell for protection. She's technically evil, but not a psycho, so she wouldn't kill me unless it really benefits her.
Oh well, I guess she can buff me a bit so I make a distraction while she casts the heavy stuff. I'm not bringing anything else than the fact that I have really tiny hand and could maybe pass through cuffs if they were standard size.
>>
It appears that game of MAID has either doomed or saved me.
>>
Kobold wizard, high level. I hoist my new master onto my shoulders and watch him blast everything to .
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (108KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
108KB, 728x546px
>dementia-riddled gay vampire hunter with magnet powers

A L O N G F O R T H E R I D E
>>
>>50706446
I'm chained to the female avatar of a late WWII light cruiser with all the firepower that implies. She's also one of the nicest people ever.

I'm fine. She'll probably summon her rig and then carry me around while murdering everything in the way.
>>
>>50711505
At least you'll probably have fun.
>>
>>50706446
>Ganger from underhive city
>Where did I fell asleep that night?
>We both skinny and small, at least he's shooty
>Please don't use me as a shield
>>
>Doomguy
I'm not sure if I would withstand being used as a weapon but I know at least Doomguy will get out.
>>
>>50710202
might as well fuck her up the arse with only spit lube while you wait for death then
>>
>NG light-domain cleric
He's not very stout himself and I certainly won't be any help, but he is the stalwart-protector type. If things look bad I'll probably just grab his shortsword and hack my hand off so he can fight at 100%. Maybe his ensuing vengeful fury will be worth an inspiration point or two, if God likes dramatic flair as much as our DM does.
>>
>>50706446
If she wasn't a cleric she would be more of a burden than me, and that's saying something, given I have athletic asthma and my only formidable physical property is that I'm six feet tall.
If she can heal me whenever my ability as a meat shield fails, we might just survive. Barely. Maybe. Probably not.
>>
>>50706541
Lewd
>>
File: drow rogue.jpg (40KB, 736x556px) Image search: [Google]
drow rogue.jpg
40KB, 736x556px
>>50706446
The only positive to this is that my last/current character is a thief and burglar without equal and can probably get the chain undone in a matter of seconds as long as she has any kind of tool whatsoever.

So at least I won't weigh her down and can just follow in her wake.
>>
>>50706446
>A Jedi who survived Order 66, but at the end of our campaign lost his best bro for life, his connection to the force, AND became a wound in the force.
He has no lightsabre and no force powers, but he is absolutely livid.
>>
I'm chained to a murderous spider droid with a really big gun who has no regard for human suffering. as long as I stay high in his priority index I'm good
>>
If we survive, we going to have the most incredible post-Gladiatorial sex.
>>
>>50706446
extremely well my Magus/Samurai Kitsune and I rip the competition apart
>>
A veteran trencher with ptsd and more gunpowder than can be considered healthy, or indeed ever needed (as in enough to arm an 1840ish army, cannon and all).
And he is slowly going insane.

I am either screwed or saved.
>>
>>50706446
I am a young dentist in his late '20s, some experience with martial arts, decently swole, 0 actual life And fighting experience. Good general knowledge of medicine And first aid.
The last character I've played is an agent of the US Treasury, criminal investigation departement. Old, bitter, a good shot, lots of health problems And old wounds from when he was in the army. Lots of life experience and dirty tricks learned in the course of a carreer passed investigating mafiosi And Sendíng them in jail for tax evasion.
We would make a pretty good team actually.
>>
>Shantae, half genie hero
I imagine she'll do her best to keep me alive despite the fact that I'm probably more useless than Bolo in a fight. We might have a better chance if she can still work her magic while handcuffed to me.
>>
File: GuardwithShield.jpg (94KB, 1200x610px) Image search: [Google]
GuardwithShield.jpg
94KB, 1200x610px
I'm stuck with a Dark Heresy Guardsman with a homemade shield made from a broken wing from a Valkyrie.

We should be perfectly fine if all the gear he has is allowed to be used, since he grabbed a bunch of guns and ammo during a ship defense.

He also would try to keep my ass alive after having to team-kill the psyker of the previous group...
>>
>>50706446
>Been Forever GM for a while
>Can't remember what character I played last

It was either a rabid Kuo-Toa cleric or a joke fighter with CON as his dump stat
Either way I'm fucked.
>>
A Mutant Goblin Pistolero/Mutation Fighter/Urban Barbarian with 4 arms and as many guns. The whole coliseum should die before I go deaf. Hopefully.
>>
>>50706446
>ambiguously aligned aasimar knowledge cleric
>my organs are probably getting harvested
>>
>>50706446
>chained to a BT assault marine
>BT normally chain their weapons to themselves like Zerkers
I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
File: tumblr_nv26rs9pm71taad0co2_250.png (37KB, 156x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv26rs9pm71taad0co2_250.png
37KB, 156x276px
>>50706446
An oddly tranquil Kyton Warblade on a Savage Species 3.5 game.
Well, this is surprisingly convenient.
>>
Well, the last character I played as was a Tiefling wizard with basically noodle arms and legs, and I could carry him, so I'd probably carry him as he cast spells at our enemies to keep us somewhat safe and alive. I hope.
>>
>>50706446
>me: fat neckbeard
>character: Freshly started elven shadowrun decker girl.

Well, at least she can shoot straight but once ammo runs out we're fucked.
>>
>>50706446
Chained to a Heavily armored medieval Lord, I think I'll be ok
>>
>>50706446
>last PC
not!Artorias will be pissed that he can't do flips and shit without killing me.

>last NPC
If I survive, I'm going to be a hell of a ballroom dancer.
>>
Last played as a devastator with a plasma cannon in death wing. I feel like I would be ok. Granted the emperor is a fag got and the tau are the best race in 40k
>>
>>50706446
>I'm a level 2 monk
>He's a level 5 barbarian
Assuming we're facing normal humans, I get ready for some "I wield the monk" hijinks and we start breaking shit.
>>
>>50708382
reynolds was a mistake
>>
File: 12pOiQ6.jpg (85KB, 426x1213px) Image search: [Google]
12pOiQ6.jpg
85KB, 426x1213px
>Chained to a very cheerful and generally friendly Sauron Tier Overlord type who has obscene charm power over all monsters
I'll be fine, he'll probably let me ride on his back and hijack a Shelob.
>>
>>50706446
Well. He's a rogue Mechanicus agent. I'm a out-of-shape 188cm engineer. He might ask me for input and probably kill me if, or rather when, I slowed him down. He wouldn't LIKE it, but his survival is more important than mine.

Amusingly, he IS already fighting for his life in a Dark Eldar gladiatorial arena, so he'll probably just guess it as a new challenge.
>>
>>50706446
>Superhero with ice powers, and always covered in ice himself.
I guess I'm getting frostbite. Totally trust him to get me out of this though.
>>
File: 24242aswfsrqwaer.jpg (19KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
24242aswfsrqwaer.jpg
19KB, 400x225px
>>50706446
>>You are chained to the character you played last

>mfw forever DM
so I'm just myself
with a chain in my arm

great
>>
>a /fit/izen with moderate first aid and outdoor survival skills chained to what could best be described as the result of a fury road warboy and a /k/ubist making violent love to each other

It's not the colosseum I'm worried about surviving.
>>
File: the leper.jpg (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
the leper.jpg
22KB, 256x256px
>>50706446
OH NO
nononono
he's undead and a leper
I'm an idiot.
looks like we're both dead
>>
>>50706446

>Chained up with an orc street sammy, with a penchant for gunplay

Well, hopefully those ranks in pistols will allow him to reload with one hand. He'll be annoyed being chained up with a useless schmuck like me, but he'll at least TRY to make sure we get out of this alive.
>>
>>50706446
She goes out of her way to prevent the suffering of others, especially those she views as incapable of protecting themselves, (which a squishy, ordinary person like me absolutely is, against the sort of enemies she fights) so she'd probably cast all her protective magic on me and do her best to protect me from harm.
You'd think hey, this sounds great, but she'd probably put herself at risk and hinder her own ability to fight by doing so, thus endangering us both.
>>
>>50715033
use it wisely
>>
>Wizard who finally became a lich, wears 9 rings that explode for 6d6 each, all with the same command word
He'd just blow me up and reform a few days later
>>
File: OPpally'dn.jpg (497KB, 1231x900px) Image search: [Google]
OPpally'dn.jpg
497KB, 1231x900px
>>50706446
Pic very much related

>+2, Impact, Undead Bane longsword
>Mithral Plate
>High Cha/Str Aasimar with smite/channel smite/extra channel
>Cloak of resistance
>Ring of fire

So long a we face evil/undead/dragons and I can stand behind him I'm "good".

Until he uses detect evil ...
>>
>>50715033
Or you're chained to whatever creature/npc you last acted/spoke as.
>>
File: dude what meepo.png (57KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
dude what meepo.png
57KB, 500x345px
>Half elven bard/sorc with a specialty for Shatter
Maybe.
She does get +11 to all Persuasion rolls.. so maybe she can convince them to let us go?
>>
File: 1479506447780.jpg (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479506447780.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>Warhammer fantasy rpg 2nd edition
>high elf white lion
I think I will make it
>>
>>50706446
>Last character is pure support, and a healer primarily.
Well, I'm fucked.
>>
>>50706446
>Slayer caste Infernal obsessed with the fact he's a King, and demands all mortals(and gods) kneel to him. Pretty fair to anyone who does kneel.
As long as I acknowledge him as my King I should be safe.
>>
>>50706446
>fallen demon lord on the run
He might be amused enough by the situation to not kill me. But then he can't leave any witnesses of his shame. I'm kind of fucked.
>>
My barbarian halfling has just become some kind of blender-flail strapped to my wrist.
>>
>>50706446
>Chained to paladin who enjoys cleaving and smiting evil
not too bad so far
>Uses one hand to swing his sword
Okay we're doing good
>Uses the other to drink during battle
oh shit
>Bernhardt "The Bernhardt" "I don't have a last name, just put Bernhardt a second time" Bernhardt is an alcohol worshiping paladin of the god of inebriation, music, and fertility.
We're gonna have one hell of a party during and after.
>>
>>50706446
>happy power-leech kid turned jaded/fractured-psyche Satan-powered warlock, eventually gets better and becomes a nice guy again, full of regret for his actions under the influence of The Actual Devil.
He'd probably use me as a human shield, then use my blood to empower his magic. He'd probably feel bad about it later.
>>
>Cigar chaining Halfling with a love of slinging all things explosive or acidic, and carries around plenty of both.
Well, I might be fucked, but the final moments will be glorious.
>>
>>50706486
>>50707038
On the plus side if he makes it out of there with you alive then you might get classified as a holy artifact or some shit and kept as a ceremonial weapon.
>>
>>50706446
she chops my arm off and uses it as a makeshift melee weapon as i lay down on the floor and die like a bitch.
>>
>mfw chained to a 6'11" dragonborn paladin in full plate.
He was massively strong and had a beastly breath attack to boot. He could probably break the chains and if not he would be able swing his longsword one handed no problem.
I'm both military and admittedly somewhat redneck so if I can get a gun I can hold my own as well. Even without that I can brawl pretty decently, as long as we're not facing anything too wild I think we would handle it without too much hassle.
>>
She can't wildshape into anything that flies yet but a bear/wolf/giant spider might be able to do some damage. Meanwhile I can use her sling pretty well. Not as effective as a huge bear but still usefull
>>
>>50706446
The barbarian gives me an apologetic look then rips my arm off at the shoulder and uses it to club his enemies to death. If I haven't bled out by the time he's done he might try to save my life.
>>
File: 1475020454708.png (838KB, 671x443px) Image search: [Google]
1475020454708.png
838KB, 671x443px
>>50706446
The character i played last was a fox-man (just the ears and tail) garbage noble who wields an enchanted mace he only recently got strong enough to use properly and a single shot pistol he barely knows how to use.

We might pull off an escape but our odds are bad.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.