[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to watch a game of Age of Sigmar with me /tg/? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Who wants to watch a game of Age of Sigmar with me /tg/?

I'm pretty baked and it's quite comfy to watch live in winter

twitch dot tv/warhammer
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1277x716px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1277x716px
>>
>>50695631
>>50695692
>narrative game
BWAHAHA, with the same success they could propose to stream Goldshire inn in Moonguard.
>>
I'll say that it's still amazing that GW is actually starting to look like a modern day game company. The idea that they would have a Twitch stream even just a year ago would be hysterically absurd.

It doesn't compel me to buy into AoS or go back to 40K, but I can at least recognize the improvements.
>>
>>50698753
>but I can at least recognize the improvements.
yeah sure, fuck product quality, fuck rules, let's just makes some streams on twitch.
You guys are so easily to please.
>>
>>50695631
link? I've looked all over their fucking website and idk where to watch this
>>
>>50699178
Ask in AoS general.
>>
>>50699133
>fuck product quality
brief stint with finecast aside, when has product quality ever been an issue?
>>
>>50699312
>when has product quality ever been an issue?
The last few years, models are overpriced as fuck and the rules releasing without any tests.
>>
>>50699282
you're fucking useless
>>
>>50699334
>models are overpriced as fuck and the rules
So you don't have an issue with the product quality, just their pricing and rules writing?
>>
>>50699133

>recognize a company's efforts to reconnect with their fans
>specify that it does not compel me to invest in their games, despite improvements
>You guys are so easily to please

Jesus Christ, what's your problem?
>>
>>50699353
Isn't game one of their product?
>, just their pricing
Nope, models quality didn't match with their price-policy.
>>50699391
>>recognize a company's efforts to reconnect with their fans
How streams are reconnection with fans?
>>
>>50699435
>Isn't game one of their product?
Ignore slav poster
Report Slav poster
>>
File: not a shill you can trust me.jpg (17KB, 501x286px) Image search: [Google]
not a shill you can trust me.jpg
17KB, 501x286px
>>50695631
>>
Why is aos art a copy of mtg art?

>Shit, just realize heroes are now literally planewalkers.
>>
>>50699619
>i-i-i-ignore and report everyone who talks bad about GW
Sorry Kevin, but it's not your personal forum.
>>50703264
Well because the setting are endless planes of lava, bones, lightings, other one colour element.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.