[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we turn diseases into a collectible game? The potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Bacteria_Wallpaper.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bacteria_Wallpaper.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
How do we turn diseases into a collectible game?

The potential for rapid spread through infection threatens to undermine a profit model based on scarcity.
>>
>>50694662

Well, we'd need somewhere or something to safely store it and carry it around, with the possibility of exchange.

Maybe lab grown tissues in a freezer? Silicon beakers?

But I dunno, I doubt it would be easily collectible. It would be as hard to collect as weapons, since they are considered life threathning.
>>
>>50694763

I was thinking we could use innocuous diseases at first until people get used to the idea.
>>
>>50694924
You first.
>>
>>50694924

Viruses mutate to fast. Also I think the medical community would get so againist it, because if one of the bacterias mutate, turn into an acutal disease, spreads and we have to use antibiotics, we'll accelerate even more the imminent loss of effectiveness they are already going through.

We need living beings that are small enough to carry around and easily manageable, but also interesting to collect. Like that miniature zoo from Spy Kids 2.
>>
Remember that every game still has powergamers.
Plan accordingly.
>>
>>50694992
>Viruses mutate too fast in vitro so we have to give them a living host
Anon, you've been watching too many shitty sci-fi movies. Viruses are incapable of reproducing on their own, and therefore incapable of mutating on their own. Also, they don't mutate nearly as often as you think they do. That's why you get a flu shot every year and not every week.
>>
File: Gotta_catch_them_all.png (197KB, 1600x342px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta_catch_them_all.png
197KB, 1600x342px
>>50694662
>How do we turn diseases into a collectible game?
Start with the pokemon slogan
>>
>>50695996
ah, perhaps each disease/card comes with its own way of easily defeating duplicates of itself. therefor, to be the very best you would need to collect them all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.