[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if endricotherium were a playable race? Im picturing them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: SameerIndricotherium.jpg (25KB, 385x241px) Image search: [Google]
SameerIndricotherium.jpg
25KB, 385x241px
What if endricotherium were a playable race?

Im picturing them having hands on their forearms but walking on their knuckles.
>>
File: ChalicotheriumInfobox.jpg (34KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
ChalicotheriumInfobox.jpg
34KB, 600x418px
>>50693540
>Im picturing them having hands on their forearms but walking on their knuckles.

So Chalicotherium?
>>
>>50694330
Well, still enricotherium, but yes, that was generally where I got the knuckle walking idea from.

I just want to see a huge race in pathfinder (seriously, how would you even play that?), that being said, if they walk on their knuckles, what would their tech look like? How would they even function in a party of adventurers?
>>
>>50696180
Their weapons would probably be less for attacking other creatures of their size and more for swatting away the pesky medium sized enemies below them.
>>
>>50698746
That works, what could these weapons look like? And what, if any, armour would they have?
>>
File: 1.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
So something like the Elcor?
>>
>>50699778
You know, that was kind of in my mind when I posted the OP, yeah.

Do you think a knuckle-walking, huge sized character could ever possible work in pathfinder?
>>
>>50700389
Depends on the setting mane. I mean there would be some fun roleplay involved when your character goes to a town that doesn't have large doorways.
He would have to stay in the stables. Lol
>>
>>50700493
Okay, well, time to figure out how to build this race in the first place.

I'll try with the pathfinder racebuilder for now and build from there, starting with 20ish rp points (all the races in the setting are about that level)
>>
How's this?

Endricotherium

Ability Score Racial Traits: Endricotherium gain +4 Str, -4 Dex, +4 Con, .

Type: Endricotherium are Monstrous Humanoids.

Size: Endricotherium are Huge creatures and thus take a -2 size penalty to their AC, a -2 size penalty on attack rolls, a +2 bonus to their CMB and CMD, and a -8 size penalty on Stealth checks. They take up a space that is 15 feet by 15 feet and have a reach of 10 feet.

Speed: Endricotherium have a base speed of 30 feet.

Defense Racial Traits
Damage Reduction: Endricotherium have DR5/magic.

Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision: Endricotherium can see in the dark up to 60 feet.

Other Racial Traits
Quadroped: Endricotherium possess two legs and two arms, but walk on all fours, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts. In addition, Endricotherium use weapons and armoir as if they were Large(instead of Huge).
>>
>>50701366
Only thing I would change, is a beast that big would also need a limitation on its stamina - especially if it is forced to move quickly like a sprint...
>>
File: the-other-vegans.jpg (104KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
the-other-vegans.jpg
104KB, 640x512px
>>50693540

Sapient herbivores are a bad idea.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.