[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the BBEG is Teddy Roosevelt with all the powers and physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 23

File: tr-bigstick-cartoon.jpg (106KB, 680x549px) Image search: [Google]
tr-bigstick-cartoon.jpg
106KB, 680x549px
>the BBEG is Teddy Roosevelt with all the powers and physical abilities as portrayed in all of his political cartoon appearances.

How fucked is your party?
>>
>>50677913
>with all the powers and physical abilities as portrayed in all of his political cartoon appearances.
>all of his political cartoon appearances.
>all
Sufficient to say they will beat him into bloody pulp.
>>
>>50677913
Our joke party's perception is terrible, so that permanent Silence effect is going to fuck us hard.
>>
File: judgetoon47.jpg (111KB, 650x766px) Image search: [Google]
judgetoon47.jpg
111KB, 650x766px
>>50677929
>implying you can even get close to a man who wears the Panama Canal as a crown.
>>
>>50677913
Oldschool political cartoons are the shit. Does anyone draw political cartoons like this anymore or are we stuck with shit like Obama having dumbo ears forever?
>>
>>50677913
I like how his Big Stick is labeled as such, as if he'd forget. I imagine he has a cupboard full of very large sticks, and he has trouble finding the big one.
>>
File: Peace.jpg (118KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.jpg
118KB, 1024x675px
>>50678259
He sure loves peace.
>>
>>50678259
Maybe it gives a bonus to both persuasion and intimidation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (739KB, 660x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
739KB, 660x452px
>>50678293
>>
File: pucktoon4.jpg (162KB, 628x760px) Image search: [Google]
pucktoon4.jpg
162KB, 628x760px
>>50678259
A stick for every occasion.
>>
>>50677929
You telling me they can beat a man who runs a marathon, plays in the park with children, wins a boxing tournament, jumps rope, and wins a shooting contest, and does all of the afore-mentioned things in the 30 minutes before breakfast!?
>>
>>50677913
>Can the party beat a Titan who is several miles tall?

Probably not without some anti-American magic Macguffin.
>>
File: 1344355947973.gif (295KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
1344355947973.gif
295KB, 512x409px
>>50677913
>TFW Trump is the reincarnation of Teddy for our generation
>>
>>50677913
We join him.
>>
>>50677929
He jumped DEATH in a political cartoon. Don't be too sure.
>>
>>50677913
Well we share similar values, so we "beat him" by joining him. You never said he would be a evil despot, just have powers. We get him elected president.
>>
>>50678639
But Teddy actually served in the military.
>>
File: lady columbia says the F word.jpg (38KB, 339x435px) Image search: [Google]
lady columbia says the F word.jpg
38KB, 339x435px
>>50678293
>>
>>50678639
Teddy actually loved the envioremtn, Shitstain.
>>
>>50677913
I would join Teddy Roosevelt and find a way to make him immortal.
>>
>>50678639
Hardly. Trump is just a rich asshole. His thing consists entirely of insulting his opponents and making hyperbolic claims (you know, like every other politician, but he's a bit more blatant about it).
Teddy Roosevelt, on the other hand, was all about being physically strong, intelligent, brave, and respecting nature. He was pretty much what Kipling thought an ideal man should be. Not to say he wasn't an asshole at times, but it's a different kind of assholiness (his was more about "might makes right" philosophy applied to geopolitics, while Trump's assholiness is more about playing people for his benefit). You don't see Trump going hiking in the Rockies, refusing to shoot a tied up bear because it isn't challenging enough, or refusing a promotion during war because he wanted to personally be on the battlefield and kill people. Instead, he refused to move into the White House because it isn't opulent enough and he's already got a tower named after himself.
>>
>>50678639
holy shit no ahahaha
>>
>>50678831
This right here. We could only dream of TR returning to save America from itself.
>>
>>50678293
>it's not gonna suck itself
>>
>>50678409
>Don't talk softly to me or my son ever again
>>
>>50678639
>this is what drumpfkins actually believe
>>
>>50678831
This. Even as someone who considers themselves fairly liberal, Teddy is the kind of "Conservative" that the modern right wing should be. He's tough, and no-nonsense, as well as for rights and fredoms. He also valued knowledge, and despised ignorance, and while he could be kind of rude, he was hardly bigoted, especially for the time period. I would happily vote for him over basically any candidate in the last two decades, and I would follow him into hell.
>>
File: cb28-038_1900_Mar21_Ju17507[1].jpg (664KB, 944x761px) Image search: [Google]
cb28-038_1900_Mar21_Ju17507[1].jpg
664KB, 944x761px
>>50677913
>>50678259
All American (and quite a few British) cartoons are like that. They fucking label EVERYTHING to the point where it's no longer a cartoon. Everything is literally spelled out. It's like the Americans have zero subtlety.

Pic related is the worst example I can think of, especially because you could remove every single written word and it'd get the point across just fine.
>>
We wouldn't stand a chance. Fucker's a battleship.
>>
>>50678639
Teddy was centrist and actually populist, served his country, and kicked ass.

Trump talks bigger talk than any man before in the history of the spoken word. Thats about all he has going for him.
>>
>>50678639
you have not yet been mocked enough for this post, so I'll just point out that a big part of Teddy's platform was fucking up trusts and big corporations.
>>50678997
TR was a progressive.
>>
>>50679078
He'd disgust any progressive today; he was a nationalist, loved hunting, fought and started colonial wars, wanted every man to have a gun, etc.
>>
>>50679078
To play the devil's advocate, in Teddy's time it was socially acceptable to love your country. Actually love your country, not just wave a flag to virtue signal. Let's not forget that the absolute madman called the hyphen America's greatest enemy. In his eyes Mexican-Americans and African-Americans don't exist. That makes him a racist by today's standards.

Not saying Trump is great, just saying that if Teddy was alive he too would build a wall.
>>
>>50678639
>Author, Conservationist, Explorer, Historian, Naturalist, Politician, Soldier
>Reincarnated as a draft-dodging landlord
Don't you fucking dare insult the greatest American president, you bitchfag.
>>
>>50677913
Well, seeing as we're now the antagonists oh teddy's story...
>>
>>50679128
Id agree that he'd probably disagree with modern progressives, but there's intellectual distance and being too stupid to play the game. Trump falls into the latter category, bigly.
>>
>>50679151
To play the shit-fiddle right back at ya, most people in Teddy's time were racist to a degree that we'd find morally bankrupt today.
>>
>>50678352
>>50679075
What is it with people sticking Roosevelt's face into the bows of ships?
>>50679106
He was the Republican presidential candidate when he was elected. Later he formed his own party (the Progressives, aka "bull moose party"), which was pretty much the oldschool Republicans. He did suprisingly well, considering no small party has ever made it in American politics, but sadly it didn't catch on. I think it would probably make for a healthier politcal climate to have three major parties instead of just two, and there's no party that really represents the stuff his did these days.
>>
>>50679151
>Teddy's time it was socially acceptable to love your country. Actually love your country, not just wave a flag to virtue signal. Let's not forget that the absolute madman called the hyphen America's greatest enemy. In his eyes Mexican-Americans and African-Americans don't exist. That makes him a racist by today's standards.
But actually loving your country is acceptable today. It's just that patriotism has been high-jacked by nationalism.
In addition, considering people all equal as americans, does not make him racist, no matter what a lunatic fringe claims. And even if he was "considered" racist, he was not a proponent of isolationism, and would not be building a wall.
>>
>>50679177
>most people in Teddy's time were racist to a degree that we'd find morally bankrupt today
>we
Speak for yourself. Back in those days at least racial differences weren't an absolut verboten subject of conversation like it is today.
>>
>>50679224
>It's just that patriotism has been high-jacked by nationalism.
You know this means absolutely nothing, right?

>In addition, considering people all equal as americans, does not make him racist, no matter what a lunatic fringe claims.
Oh really? How would most people feel about forbidding Spanish in the public sphere, ending mass migration from Latin America (with a wall if needed) and forcibly assimilating the current Latino population of America until they're flagwaving rednecks? Because that's what removing the hyphen means: making Mexican-Americans into full stop Americans.
>>
>>50678639
Yeah, no.

The only thing they have in common is being unpopular with the political establishment and being popular with the people. And I'm not even 100% sure about the second one.

TR championed using govt as a tool to control corporations and prevent them from stepping on the people. Trump thinks govt is in the way of corporate profit.

TR was opposed by politicians who feared he would empower unions and expand worker's rights. Trump is opposed by politicians who fear he'll do the exact opposite.

TR built a reputation as an adventurer and a strong, boisterous leader. Trump is boisterous, but the only reputation he's TRYING to build is that of an incredibly wealthy landowner.

>>50678779
>>50678813
>>50678831
>>50678844
>>50678996
>>50679078
>>50679106

It's a relief to see these posts. So many other websites have been subsumed by the alt-right nutheads that constantly hail Trump as the God-Emperor made flesh.
>>
>>50679151
>Let's not forget that the absolute madman called the hyphen America's greatest enemy. In his eyes Mexican-Americans and African-Americans don't exist.
That sounds pretty reasonable. He's not objecting to the X-americans, he's objecting to them not being considered "Americans" first and foremost. (By themselves or others.)

And come on, you plaintive little weasel, it's perfectly fine to love your country, but if you love your country you can handle occasionally admitting that something is wrong and needs to be fixed, or that you have done bad things in the past and should strive to do better in the future. Admitting it to have flaws is not incompatible with loving it despite them or trying to mend said flaws. If your love is so fragile that taking responsibility for the various misdeeds your country has done would kill it, maybe A), it isn't real love, and B), you shouldn't have done those things, huh?
>>
>>50679261
>Because that's what removing the hyphen means: making Mexican-Americans into full stop Americans.
And as a bleeding heart liberal, I'm fine with this. I think some of his methods were extreme and forceful, but I'm 100% for assimilation, and integration. You shouldn't stamp out their original culture completely, but if they want to live in America, they should be Americans.
>>
>>50679261
Patriotism is love of country. Nationalism is live of country to the exclusion of all others.

You can love your dad without calling all other fathers inferior, that you have the best, the smartest, all the others are morons, #sosad
>>
>>50679287
The silent majority is both silent and majority.

Remember, it's the fringes who get loud and sassy. People who are generally content with the status-quo don't get loud an obnoxious about just how content they are unless others prompt them first.
>>
>>50679128
I consider myself progressive, and I'd support Roosevelt in most things. Except starting colony wars. That I consider as something one should not do. And I'm iffy on nationalism because, while not necessarily bad by itself, it tends to lead to pointless fighting when people really should be trying to work together to fix issues that affect the entire humanity and hopefully eventually get off this planet and colonize space.

Still, he's the kind of man I definitely admire. Him and Rudyard Kipling (who is probably my favorite poet) exemplify the traits I feel an ideal person should have: strength, integrity, intelligence, and respect for life and nature.
>>
>>50679151
>That makes him a racist by today's standards.
Bullshit. He openly stated that white people needed to treat other races better, because the way you treat people is how they treat you. He said the famous "a rising tide raises all ships" in that speech, specifically referencing that if white were proper and polite to blacks, then they would become proper and polite people themselves. And that he openly felt the debasement of blacks was why they were becoming so vulgar as a people.

He just wanted everyone to identify as an American because race identities were stupid to him. Good for him for saying it, because he was just as spiteful of white pride and the bullshit that we now see today as he was of all the other racial pride bullshit.

Teddy was the opposite of a racist. He called it like he saw it, and he saw shit with eyes wide open.
>>
>>50679206
The guy loved the Navy, IIRC, that was the whole point of the cartoon in OP: Teddy's navy was bis "big stick."
>>
>>50678639
>TR
>a champion of physical fitness, he outran his childhood asthma and devoted himself to a life of self-improvement

>Trump
>a literal fucking landwhale who wears overlarge suits
>>
>>50678963
>what did you think I meant by a big stick
>>
>>50679261
>Oh really? How would most people feel about forbidding Spanish in the public sphere, ending mass migration from Latin America (with a wall if needed) and forcibly assimilating the current Latino population of America until they're flagwaving rednecks? Because that's what removing the hyphen means: making Mexican-Americans into full stop Americans.
You can consider someone to be an American without doing all...that.
>>
>>50679261
>believing that all Americans are Americans no matter where they came from
>he was totally for forcing Raul to change his name to Ronald at gunpoint and forcibly assimilating Latinos!
I don't think so, Tim
>>
>>50677913
If I was American, I would support BBEG like him
>>
>>50678639
I'm a /pol/ack and I think you're a retard.
>>
>>50678639
>Trump
>"speak softly"
Yeah, pick one.
>>
>>50679329
I'd say 50% content, 50% disenfranchised and jaded towards the system and just struggling to make ends meet.
>>
>>50678639
Even as a Trump supporter, not really.
>Roosevelt was born rich and actively tried to prove his capabilities in physical pursuits despite having asthma
>Served in the military
>Career politician
>Left office to fight in the Spanish American war
>Highly interventionist, he probably would have fucking loved NATO, tried to get America to fight in WW1 much earlier
>>
>>50679642
>50% disenfranchised and jaded towards the system and just struggling to make ends meet.
I'm seeing this shit all over these days. Young men and women disenfranchised by old fucks and societal pressures, unable to make their voices heard without shouting and smacking people. Japan and India are at the front of that wave, but we're hitting it across the world, and it scares the shit out of me. It's literally the perfect recipe for radicalization and violent revolution, once people get tired of bitching about the machine and start trying to smash it. That's part of why Trump won, and it feels like this is just the start of a very bad time as the popular discontent grows. Someone please tell me I'm retarded and reading too much into things, because I'm fucking terrified of the future.
>>
>>50677913
OP, Teddy Roosevelt is the fucking juggernaut made flesh, bullets, malaria, asthma, death, Africa and the Amazon rain-forest couldn't stop this man when he's awake. What makes you think a party of murderhobos will fare any differently?
>>
>>50679233
Fair enough, I intended the royal, national "we". I have no personal conviction on the subject, I was just making a point.
>>
>>50679618
>Speak bigly, and have tiny hands!
This has to become a meme, now.
>>
>>50678639
Your post was so disgusting, that as a Canadian, I can not forgive that statement. The only nice thing I'm going to do for you is give you a (You), but do me a favor, please drink four bottles of bleach and think of what you've done.
>>
>>50679764
You should be. We modernized too fast, and educated nobody. We are the first generation ruled by people stupider than their predecessors. The global economy and network of governments was a carefully created thing negotiated by men ten times the better of those we can pick from today. On top of that we've created no new industries for proles, and the American Dream is dead. Luckily I worked hard, educated myself, and have a comfortable living and can look forward to an equally comfortable retirement in 40 years.
>>
>>50679764
Sadly, you are not.
>>
It's hilarious to see all these retarded lefties worshipping Teddy Roosevelt, a man people like them vilified during his lifetime, and would vilify again if he actually existed today.

Teddy would have kicked your asses and laughed at your politically-correct posturing.
>>
Anon above me.
You're not getting a (You). Stop fishing.
>>
>>50679882
>educated nobody
This.

FUCKING THIS.

College is too expensive, half the degrees are useless, and the other half are fucking REQUIRED for any level of job security. We need some serious education reform.

Sanders had the right idea to address it, but making tuition free isn't the best approach. What we need are more vocational schools. Short, cheap training programs to get people ready for a middle class job to bridge the gap between a HS diploma and. 4 year degree.

Right now we have a giant plebiscite of people too poor to afford a degree and so resentful about it that they voted in the first strongman to claim he was on line there side louder than the other guy.
>>
>>50680016
Id disagree. College is expensive, but if you cannot afford it you can get so much free money from the government that it will make your head spin. On top of that, half of all degrees may be useless but if you are unable to discern which is which you deserve whatever life you build for yourself.

Id agree that vocational schools are the answer, but then we'd have a glut of tradesmen and even more debt and unemployment. This country needs better higher education, and more people to be highly educated. Our role is not in products and production, it is in analysis, services, and maintaining the infrastructure and local services necessary to support those educated people who make up our largest financial class.

We also need to truly urbanize, and stop trying to deliver 21st century services to 17th century communities in flyover country. The efficiency and economy of scale necessary for modern technology, medicine, and government cannot be sustained with an average population density similar to Afghanistan.
>>
>>50679412
Literally wrote THE book on the naval war of 1812.

I think it's still taught in American military academies.
>>
Do some people actually think of Donald Trump and see Theodore Roosevelt?

Christ. New York millionaires are certainly not all the same.
>>
>>50680016
Advances in technology and world wide advances in education have made a lot of things that used to be considered "skilled labor" no longer anything resembling as such. As long as the means of production is controlled by the few, wealth gaps will directly correlate to technological advances.

You fix this either by reversing technological progress, which is ludicrous.

You can fix this by redistributing controll of the means of production, which kind of defeats the purpose of having technological progress in the first place. (That is, reducing labor required)

You can fix thia by giving people welfare until tech advances so much that we're post scarcity. But who knows how long that is.

You can fix this by moving the majority of the workforce into the virtual economy, which is kind of a scam.

In either case we don't have pleasant years ahead of us. I don't think we'll hit starvation level but wealth gaps will be exacerbated and "wage slavery" will be more prevalent. Maybe the solution is just to come to terms with that. After all, in a democratic society onli 51% of the population needs to be happy, less with the electoral college
>>
File: nuremberg_trial.jpg (1MB, 3636x2359px) Image search: [Google]
nuremberg_trial.jpg
1MB, 3636x2359px
>>50679764
> unable to make their voices heard without shouting and smacking people

It's not like society has ever really given a fuck about what the young punks say or do beyond the usual bit of pearl clutching and moral panic.

>That's part of why Trump won

It may be a alrge part of the young votes he got, but remember, he did a lot better with the old than he did with the young. If the kids get militant, it won't be in his favour. Same with Brexit.
>>
guys, As level headed and conducive as this discussion is, we're really not talking about /tg/ stuff in this thread any more.
>>
File: Rabbit_Shock.jpg (20KB, 245x262px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbit_Shock.jpg
20KB, 245x262px
>>50680238
>mfw an /pol/lack was subtle enough to make a tasteful thread about politics without upsetting the majority of /tg/'s demographic
>>
>>50680238
It's an educative thread, no /pol/ nor stupid meme, let me appreciate the few good thing i have in my life.
>>
>>50680212
Hardly a new set of problems, you can apply pretty much all of that to 19th century industrialisation. Which is where the factory jobs that half of America are now crying bitterly over came form in the first place.
>>
>>50680238
/tg/ is the domain of all things civilly yet vaguely tangential to traditional games
>>
>>50680301
More specifically, theyre crying about the mid 19th century's post industrial American high corporate tax and strong union jobs.

Imagine selling modern Americans on industrial jobs in the dawn of 19th century industrialism?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>50680238
>>
>>50680238
I was thinking to myself about how to make a plausibly TR-esque antagonist, but I like the guy so much that I'm finding it difficult to make him act more like a villain.

As it happens, a major NPC in an upcoming campaign I will be running is similar in being a veteran of the navy with a lot of popular support.
>>
>>50680238
And your point is?

Joking aside, /tg/ discusses video games, anime, and politics better than the boards specifically made for them.
>>
>>50680274
To be fair, nobody really hates Roosevelt. He's one of those rare few figures even radical lefties don't try to "deconstruct" or "expose".
>>
>>50680406
That's because TR isn't a BBEG, he's the big bad good guy.
>>
>>50678639
Once teddy caught aome people burglarizing his cabin out in the woods. So he beat them into submisiion tied them up and telegraphed the police. Then he stayed awake for a month guarding the shed he kept the robbers in, keeping himself awake by continually reading and rereading "american adventure talls" or somesuch. After thatonth the police finally showed up.

He led a charge that only consisted of himself and two other people in the spanish-american war uphill into an entrenched position. He had a full regiment with him but no one heard the order. He still took the position.

Few men or women who are born can match that degree of badassery.
>>
>>50680668
No anon he didn't read and reread american adventure tails. The motherfucker kept himself awake reading fucking Tolstoy. No it wasn't for a month it was only for a couple of days, but he remained awake the entire time.
>>
>>50680758
Oh shit. I must have gotten it confused with a podcast I heard recently.
>>
>>50680758
>The motherfucker kept himself awake reading fucking Tolstoy.
How. Fucking how. Tolstoy is the literary equivalent of a Hot Cosby.
>>
>>50680850
The man really fucking loved reading.
>>
>>50679078
Sounds like someone talking about Teddy before he was elected
>>
>>50679287
>So many other websites have been subsumed by the alt-right

Nigger, where do you frequent, ironmarch?
>>
>>50680406
He doesn't need to be a villain, he just needs to oppose the PCs.
Which is easy, because PCs don't like taking orders.
>>
>>50678639

topkek at the butthurt responses. You're alright, Anon, don't let them get to you. They're just mad that they lost.
>>
>>50679106
>TR was a progressive

Typical progressive, not even a finger's grip on reality.
>>
>>50681052
>not listening to common sense and decency

TR's big stick is going to shoved so far up their asses, they'll be singing Yankee doodle through their nostrils.
>>
>>50681120
Alright then, TR called himself a Progressive. How's that?
>>
>>50679151

Literally fuck those standards, Teddy was right, and if you think being black is your identity before being American your life really DOESN'T matter. If you fly the Mexican flag, you belong in Mexico.
>>
>>50680981
No, just Imgur and Funnyjunk, with a few others.

Without fail every time I go on there the top 50 posts have 5 - 10 that are alt-right idiocy about the pizza gate sex ring or John plPodesta being a secret terrorist.
>>
File: 34cha7c.gif (321KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
34cha7c.gif
321KB, 450x253px
>>50679309
>loving your country makes you a weasel.
>>
File: 1469496298490.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1469496298490.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>50679261
>Oh really? How would most people feel about forbidding Spanish in the public sphere, ending mass migration from Latin America (with a wall if needed) and forcibly assimilating the current Latino population of America until they're flagwaving rednecks? Because that's what removing the hyphen means: making Mexican-Americans into full stop Americans.

What's actually wrong with this?
>>
>>50679945

This.

>>50679874

As a Canadian you should make like Trudeau and give your female relatives as wives to your live-in Syrian refugee. I can't wait for the second wall to go up and keep you maplefags out.
>>
>>50681252
English is a shit language desu, please change it america so we can talk a cool latin-based language. Spanish isn't the best but certainly better than the mess that is english.

As for the rest, deport brown people, build walls and all that.
>>
>>50680274

It's pretty hard, at some point /tg/ just got infested with liberals to a terrible degree. /tg/ used to be the "let's invade the Middle East and retake Jerusalem" board, now it's the "let's virtue signal about how LG we are while adjusting our Tuck Frump shirts and making our tables a safe space for feminism."
>>
>>50680538
>To be fair, nobody really hates Roosevelt.
Filipinos despise him.
>>
>>50681306

Let's meet you halfway. We deport our brown people to some random African country AND keep English as our language.
>>
>>50679151
>called the hyphen America's greatest enemy.
He was right. Anyone who doesn't consider themselves an American first should leave. You aren't an African-American, you are an American. You aren't a Mexican-American or German-American you are an American. Where you or your ancestors came from is of no concern, you are an American, you should consider yourself American first, not African, Mexican, or German.
>>
>>50681306
>Spanish isn't the best
Alternative solution: second Norman Invasion. Latinize English even further until it becomes its own unique Latin language. A bit like the opposite of Anglish. MitebCool.
>>
>>50679287
>Trump is opposed by politicians who fear he'll do the exact opposite.
And yet the rust belt apparently doesn't give a shit, the unions of today haven't helped keep jobs within the United States.
>>
File: 1381591034183.jpg (144KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
1381591034183.jpg
144KB, 800x441px
>>50680238
Politics is the most traditional game there is.
Well, after war and whoring that is.
>>
>>50681145

It meant something entirely different at the time, so nothing. Teddy Roosevelt would have been disgusted by your pronouns, your "whites and males last" politics, by your safe spaces and belief that you have a right to be shielded from uncomfortable things, by your permanent childhood as exemplified by the elderly conman who ripped you off and then kissed the ass of the most corrupt, establishment politician ever to try and lay her greasy fingers on the office of POTUS. Progressives are a joke.
>>
>>50681343
I got bored of crusader internet larping.

I dislike that my getting past a narrow and ideologically charged approach to a small, but significant portion of history is the same as becoming a regressive leftist.
>>
>>50681394
>pls cuck our culture

No.

>>50681411

More like Trump is opposed by politicians who want increased globalism for their own gain.
>>
>>50681435

There were about seven coherent words in that post that actually meant something, and all of them were stupid.
>>
>>50681486
I'm sorry you've got reading comprehension issues.
>>
>>50681394

You have to go back, Pablo.
>>
>>50681455
>Trump is opposed by politicians who want increased globalism for their own gain.
He just named the CEO of Exxon Mobil for secretary of state dude
>>
>>50681502

I'm sorry that you're too much of a pussy to retake the Holy Land.
>>
>>50681527
That's okay though. He's just hiring the best people for the job while #crookedhillary was just stacking the white house with a who's who of anti-american McGlobalists.
>>
>>50678639
God no.
He's a degenerate in every way compared to teddy.
You -insult- america.
>>
>>50681527

T. Rex is based as fuck, has connections all over the world, and knows how to turn a profit. I'll take him over Romney or some hackey-sack-playing hippie any day. Trump chooses winners, not losers.
>>
>>50681575
A based globalist is still a globalist.
>>
File: 1477512720998.jpg (81KB, 343x489px) Image search: [Google]
1477512720998.jpg
81KB, 343x489px
>>50681455
>cuck
Why do pisshairs have such an obsession with other men fucking their wives?
#RomaVictor
>>
>>50681560

I'm surprised you were able to say God instead of quickly editing it to "gods" and giving a smug little smirk while tipping your fedora. Trump saved us from a warmongering, criminal, rape apologist. If you want to bitch about Trump, go to /pol/ and be a cuck there.
>>
>>50681645
someone get this /pol/ salt off the board.
>>
>>50681637
>pisshairs

You SJWs get less and less creative. Sorry the word cuck triggers you, cuck, but I'm afraid we're going to remove that cuck language Spanish entirely from our country, cuck, to the point where speaking it is shameful and invites a visit from ICE to make sure there aren't any walldodgers hiding around.
>>
>>50681645
Maybe first the /Pol/ fags should stop bringing up Trump in every other thread on 4chan in the first place?

You have no right to bitch about people complaining about Trump when some Trumpfag decides to randomly bring him up.
>>
>>50681679
Stop being so salty that jamal cucked you, /pol/.
>>
>>50681612

And Rex Tillerson isn't a globalist. He's made his money internatioally but remains a patriot, like Trump. It's good to see you /leftypol/ faggots have finally wised up and tried to target other boards, but /tg/ is ours and always will be.
>>
>>50681698
>/pol/ trying to claim to be /tg/
haha, no, not at all.
You guys are all new since the election.
Everyone else knows not to bring up /pol/ shit.
>>
>>50681698
/tg/ doesn't belong to the Neo-Nazi wannabes who voted for Trump, it belongs to people who play and want to discuss Tabletop games.
>>
>>50681698
>>50681679
>>50681645
>/pol/ being intensely salty that /tg/ hates them
We hate you because you are righty SJWs.
All SJWs, righty and lefty, need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>50681672
>salty

But Trump won.
>>
File: JUST.png (931KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
931KB, 800x770px
>>50681679
>SJW
>Not inherrently a Germanic trait
>>
>>50681747
And yet /pol/'s salt remains.
They just can't stop crying on all the boards.
>>
>>50681714
>>50681717
There's no point in arguing with kool-aid supping ideologues.

They just lash out and their win condition doesn't require them to be right, just loud.
>>
>>50681717
>implying more than half the country, minus illegal aliens voting under California's extremely loose registration system, wouldn't be neo-nazis under that metric.

You have two scenarios. One, Trump is a normal guy whose supporters are normal people and you were duped by fearmongering criminals. Two, Trump is Neo-Hitler and his Fourth Reich has enough support to drown you out and controls not just every branch of government but the majority of state legislatures, governorships, the police, the military, and the vast majority of private gun owners. Your choice.
>>
>>50681839
>more than half the country
Trump lost the popular vote, fuck off with your politics SJW shit.
>>
>>50681839

Where does he say that EVERY person who voted for trump is a Neo-Nazi?

Cause it sounds like you're putting words into people's mouths to further spew your own /pollack/ rhetoric.
>>
>>50681839
Three*

Normal people bought easy answers and they can enjoy not having the industries they depend on return while losing their medical coverage.

At least I'm one of those coastal elites who's studying for the industry of tomorrow, not yesterday.
>>
File: 9865443468-9-1.jpg (451KB, 648x488px) Image search: [Google]
9865443468-9-1.jpg
451KB, 648x488px
>>50677913
>campaign setting based on pre-WW2 US political cartoons
I'd play it
>>
>>50681839
You have to go back home, pablo.
You are not welcome in /tg/.
>>
>>50681890
>Paladin of FREEDOM resists temptation by lamia's
>>
>>50681714

So called /pol/-culture is 4chan culture. Neo-/tg/ culture is a result of reddit transplants and tumblrites, hence the sudden leftward push.

>>50681717

Tabletop games are inherently backstabbing, violent, and have clear winners and losers. Leftists have no business playing them, the leftist win condition would have orcs and adventurers alike losing equally or sent to the gulag.

>>50681760

No /pol/acks here, just fa/tg/uys who've been on /tg/ long enough to know the old ways. Nobody is crying here except the losers.

>>50681772

This post is so cute!
>>
>>50681839
61 million people voted for Trump, must of whom aren't the actual Neo-Nazi minority that shitposts about him, but people who wish to spite the political establishment no matter what, or idiot rurals who think Trump can magically drag jobs back from China.
>>
>>50681394
>Latinize English even further until it becomes its own unique Latin language.

That would literally be french. It satisfies me tho.
>>
>>50681917
/pol/fags keep crying that they're not accepted on /tg/ ever since they migrated here with the election.

WE DO NOT LIKE HILLARY
WE DO NOT LIKE TRUMP
WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR POLITIC BULLSHIT

GO BACK HOME PABLO
>>
>>50681880

I beg you, keep saying things like this for the next eight years, so we can control the white house for generations to come.
>>
File: 1435968861006.jpg (144KB, 420x525px) Image search: [Google]
1435968861006.jpg
144KB, 420x525px
>>50681872
>he
>t-totally not me guise
>I n-n-never said EVERY
>>
>>50681917
So what you're saying is that Right Wingers are untrustworthy and easy to provoke into violence?

I'm not even saying anything here, these are your own words about yourself.
>>
>>50681917
>/pol/-culture is 4chan culture
I don't see threads entitled 'gas the gays' and 'jew outing general' on other boards.

For which I am extremely thankful.
>>
>>50681851

Illegals shouldn't be able to vote, but not only does California law permit it but Obama himself encouraged it live on air. Give up, you faggots lost.

>y-you're SJWs too

lmao, can you actually answer how or is that just what you're taught to say when you're being mocked?
>>
>>50682010
>Illegals shouldn't be able to vote, but not only does California law permit it but Obama himself encouraged it live on air

I almost laughed out loud at work. Well fucking done.
>>
>>50682010
Fuck off pablo, you have to go back.
Stop doing the SJW thing and crying about your politics constantly on non political channels.
>>
>>50681933
>idiot rurals

Please keep saying this shit, please. I want to tell my grandkids about the day we got enough of a majority to reverse Roe v. Wade, were able to deny service to "protected groups" in our businesses, and import fully-automatic AKs from Russia. Please keep doing the things that made you get BTFO so hard this time, I'm begging you. Please please please keep saying "idiot rurals" and dismissing any jobs Trump brings back as unimportant, you have no fucking clue how much it helps us.
>>
>>50681957
You can have it. My skillset is economically mobile.

Construct your McTheocracy and fulfill praise supply side Yeshua.
>>
File: demon train.png (5MB, 1553x1291px) Image search: [Google]
demon train.png
5MB, 1553x1291px
>>50681890
Not a political cartoon, but this one needs to be added
>>
>>50681980

Right-wingers are honest about nature being red in tooth and claw. A leftist RPG would involve sitting down with the goblins to talk about their feelings, making room for them in your culture, and encouraging interbreeding. Being right-wing is being honest about humanity's nature.
>>
File: 8983298111.jpg (487KB, 1920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
8983298111.jpg
487KB, 1920x1070px
>>50681890
>>
ITT: Leftists try to claim TR as one of them, lose bigly.
>>
>>50682040
why do you want to give money to a foreign country when we make high quality AK's here in the State's?
>>
>>50682103

Danth's law.

You fucked up big time buddy.
>>
>>50682040
When Trump fails to give any change to the dying industries that made up the Rural Towns and the urban centers are still the economic power houses, we'll see who's group is growing and thriving, and who's living in a dying community who's only option is to either stay in poverty in his town, or give up and join the cities.

But I'm sure whispering about your inevitable race war where you'll be able to kill all da blacks and da sodomites in your white robes is gonna do anything.
>>
>>50682103
They seem to have succeeded, actually, given this thread.
meanwhile, /pol/ makes a laughing stock of themselves.
>>
>>50682044

A self-deporting leftist is the best leftist.
>>
>>50682047
That's a political cartoon alright, I'm just not sure what is about.

>inter borough rattled transit
>inter rattled borough transit

Neither of these make sense.
>>
File: cass_manifestdestiny.jpg (136KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
cass_manifestdestiny.jpg
136KB, 1200x941px
>>50682091
Golem of MANIFEST DESTINY
>>
>>50682125

Doesn't exist.

>>50682131

Holy fuck please keep trying to claim the man who built the Great White Fleet and rubbed America's naval dick in the world's face was a Sandersfag. I needed the laugh.
>>
>>50681104
>topkek at the butthurt responses
How reddit can you be?
>>
>>50682169

>Doesn't exist.

Sure thing buddy.

Keep saying that and maybe all your dreams will come true.
>>
>>50682130
>When Trump fails

And I stopped reading right there.
>>
>>50682103
Saying it does not make it true, anon.
>>
>>50682169
>/pol/ crying intensifies
Fuck off back to /pol/, pablo.
You're not wanted here.
>>
This thread is a good litmus on how absent /tg/ mods are.
With it, we can keep exact track of how long mod response time is.
>>
>>50682169
Do conservatives really think the trust busting naturalist with a life-long interventionist/imperialist streak fits neatly into either today's political left or right?
>>
>>50682191
Checks out, that's just about the tolerance for reading I'd expect from you.
>>
>comparing any modern politician to fucking teddy
/pol/ has reached a new low. It's physically disgusting.
>>
>>50682169
>TR was a Sandersfag
Precisely one person in this thread had mentioned Sanders besides you, and that was me saying he got the educational reform approach wrong. What bizarro thread are you looking at?
>>
>>50682217
>wanting or needing mods
>>
>>50682258
You need mods to keep the /pol/ newfags out.
It's not like we can build a digital wall to keep them from immigrating.
>>
>>50682245

Roosevelt was a disgusting racist bigot who crushed development in Asian countries for his own gain, loved war and violence, and believed that only the physically fit had merit. Let them have him. We're better than this.
>>
>>50682286
Fuck off, I'm not part of your group either.
It's DISGUSTING to compare teddy to any modern politician. Modern politicians are universal scum.
>>
>>50682237

Why would anyone read anything after such a ridiculous premise? Cities are hellholes, and given improvements in logistics it's no longer anywhere near as cost-effective to industrialize there, which is why you have high-unemployment welfare pits and tremendous ghettos. Your entire post made no sense, and demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about politics or business, as was to be expected from a premise that involves Trump being able to stop winning.
>>
>>50682286
bait/false-flag
>>
>>50682300

I agree. Donald Trump isn't a politician, so I have no qualms about saying that. The two men are completely different, I can admit that and still respect both.
>>
>>50682319
hey /pol/, fuck off back to your board.
Everyone on /tg/ hates it when you talk about politics here.
>>
>>50682349
He is by definition a politician as he went into politics.
He's fucking disgusting, just like the rest of them.
>>
/pol/ pls go and stay go, you're the reason we can't have threads about cool historical stuff adapted into games.
>>
>>50682376
This.
Holy shit, I wanted to talk about good old days gone past, not the cancer that is the modern political game.
>>
File: smug vegeta.jpg (26KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
smug vegeta.jpg
26KB, 500x376px
>>50682354
>make uninformed post about politics
>get BTFO by people who visit multiple boards because they're well-rounded and like both gaming and politics
>scream "go back to /pol/" after getting BTFO because they think /tg/ is their safe space

Every leftist ever.
>>
>>50682391
>everyone who hates /pol/ is the same person
>People haven't been telling /pol/ to fuck off the entire conversation regardless of argument
Fuck off /pablo/, you are not wanted here.
>>
>>50682367

That's a logically untenable position and you know it. By your logic, only a relentlessly apolitical warlord overthrowing the system would be able to fix it, because anyone else would become a "disgusting" politician and make things worse.
>>
So.
/pol/ is now officially worse than questfags.
If only we could have some kind of containment board for them.
>>
>>50682430

>now

/pol/ have been the new furries for about three years now.
>>
>>50682427
An apolitical warlord would be a vast improvement over literally all political parties and candidates in the last several decades.
Modern politics is filth.
>>
>>50682376
>>50682390

So do it. This whole mess started with leftists trying to claim TR was a progressive. You can't poke a bear and expect it not to bite you. If you're sincere, just doing your own thing should be fine. If what you really mean is that you only want to discuss history with left-wing progressives who believe that history will inevitably follow the path prophecized by Marx...you're on the wrong website.
>>
>>50682407

Everyone you disagree with being Pablo is an /m/ meme. Give it back, it's not a costume it's our culture you fucking racist cishetwhitemale shitlord.
>>
>>50682430
We DO, they just feed on making people angry so they keep leaving it.

That and/pol/'s auto-tripcoding makes it harder for them to troll each other.
>>
>>50682463
Actually this shit started when some disgusting /pol/immigrant tried to drag the name of a great politician through the mud with comparing him to the mudslime that is modern politicians.
>>
>>50682456
>yes, violent revolution is the only way, laws are capitalist filth and so are lawmakers

Spotted the college leftie. Wait until you have a job and start paying taxes, you'll feel so embarassed by your Che shirts and pictures of you making the black power salute by then.
>>
>>50682463
>This whole mess started with leftists trying to claim TR was a progressive

No it didn't. the whole mess started when some retard compared TR with Donald Trump. Can you at least read the thread before you shitpost?

>You can't poke a bear and expect it not to bite you.

Can I be reasonably annoyed when I'm discussing games in my gaming center when some bear wanders out of the zoo and starts attacking people, then?
>>
>>50682516
Who said anything about capitalism, pablo?
Why are you so afraid of going back home?
>>
This massive outpouring of hate towards /pol/ warms my heart.
Thank you, /tg/, for telling those newfag invaders they aren't wanted here. I know it won't make them leave, but it is nice to see.
>>
>>50678639
Were he not busy safari-ing through the nine circles of Hell, Teddy would come out of his grave and smack you with his big stick for posting this.
>>
>>50682456
Well, I hope one day a chaotic evil force of indiscriminate malevolence will shake the world up and get rid of people who are elected, but might be dishonest and self-serving.
>>
>>50682516
>Spotted the anarchist who likely didn't vote and if they did most definitely voted for a third party candidate
FTFY
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.