[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm running a game where 2 of my players PCs have become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1475761504005.jpg (2MB, 1895x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1475761504005.jpg
2MB, 1895x2309px
So I'm running a game where 2 of my players PCs have become lovers after having a chaste romance previously. I mean they describe sharing a tent together every night now and we are left to imagine. Should I make the female PC pregnant or should I ask them first?
>>
>>50674368
Are they using contraceptives?

Ask them the nature of their coitus then begin rolling for fertility.
>>
>>50674387
Nope its fantasy setting set in a low tech world. I mean even if there were contraceptives they roleplay their PCs as young impetuous, naive, passionate ,and in love.
>>
>>50674368
Unless their characters are specifically trying to have a baby, you'll probably just make things weird. Don't do it.
>>
>>50674480
So two fertile young adults going at it unprotected for several weeks won't bear fruit? That will seem strange.
>>
Fuck realism. What is fun for the game? If it's an angle the players are interested in, go for it. If not, or if it would just derail the game or prevent the female character participating in events, just fucking don't.
>>
>>50674509
Which is stranger? A GM telling someone their PC is pregnant or the GM waiting for them to say they want to have a kid so it doesn't get in the way of whatever plot might be going on outside the relationship? This is a tabletop game and not real life, mind you.

If I were GM I'd just say one or both of them were rendered sterile by constant exposure to magical armor and nip the awkwardness at the bud.
>>
>>50674368
Always ask and make sure it's ssomething they're gonna be comfortable with before you suggest something like that.
>>
>>50674509
>and we are left to imagine
>going at it unprotected
You seem pretty certain of that for someone who by their own admission knows nothing about it.
Also--sharing a tent doesn't necessitate sex, and sex doesn't necessitate penetration, and penetration doesn't necessitate finishing inside.
>>
>>50674971
So he walked her to the tent gently?
>>
>>50674971
>and sex doesn't necessitate penetration
The fuck? Yes it does.
>>
>>50675015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-penetrative_sex
>>
>>50674420
>young impetuous, naive, passionate ,and in love.
It's easy then, they're obviously doing anal.
>>
>>50675098
Oral and heavy petting before they even get to the point where they make camp. By the time the tents are up they just want to sleep it off.

Hm. Maybe a romp in the morning, though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.