[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>level 9 druid in my campaign turned into a behemoth hippo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: adhominem.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
adhominem.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>level 9 druid in my campaign turned into a behemoth hippo and does 24d8 in one attack

I literally stopped the campaign because how do you role play that situation where stone giants are being swallowed whole by a giant player hippo.
>>
>>50655179
You take five, breathe, and geta grippopotamus
>>
>>50655197
So I'm pretty drunk right now and I laughed awhile to this
>>
You stop taking shit too seriously, laugh, have fun and create a story that you and your players will remember forever.
>>
File: Challengeratingfuckyou.jpg (29KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
Challengeratingfuckyou.jpg
29KB, 480x384px
>>50655179
Have the giant hippo draw attention from bigger monsters every time it shows up.

Boom, done.
>>
>>50655179
He would have to buff like 4 times to do that, what's the problem?
>>
>>50655179
You have something try to kill it's way out from iside said hippo.
>>
>>50655179
It requires several rounds to buff. It also only kills at max 1 target per round.
>>
>>50655179
Read more fiction OP.
http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/texts/horus_and_seth.htm

Thereupon Seth said to Horus: "Come, let's both transform (ourselves) into hippopotamuses and submerge in the deep waters in the midst of the sea. Now as for the one who shall emerge within the span of three whole months, the office should not be awarded him."
Then they both submerged. And so Isis sat down and wept, saying: "Seth has killed Horus, my son."
Then she fetched a skein of yarn. She fashioned a line, fetched a deben-weight's (worth) of copper, cast it in (the form of) a harpoon, tied the line to it, and hurled it into the water at the spot where Horus and Seth had submerged. But then the copper (barb) bit into the person of her son Horus. So Horus let out a loud shriek, saying: "Help me, mother Isis, my mother. Appeal to your copper (barb) to let go of me. I am Horus, son of Isis."
Thereupon Isis let out a loud shriek and told (her) copper (barb): "Let go of him. See, it is my son Horus. He is my child."
So her copper (barb) let go of him.

Then she again hurled it back into the water, and it bit into the person of Seth. So Seth let out a loud shriek, saying: "What have I done against you, my sister Isis? Appeal to your copper (barb) to let go of me. I am your maternal brother, Isis."
Then she felt exceedingly compassionate toward him. Thereupon Seth called to her, saying: "Do you prefer the stranger to (your) maternal brother Seth?"
So Isis appealed to her copper (barb), saying: "Let go of him. See, it is Isis's maternal brother whom you have bitten into."
Then the copper (barb) let go of him.
>>
Roaming groups of aristocratic hunters begin to safari in search of the "Hippohemoth"
>>
>>50655283
wouldn't it becoming a lich make it Easier to kill? Now the hard part is just finding the soul box thing
>>
>>50655817
Lotta shrieking going on in egyptian mythos
>>
>>50655817
I'm not sure what the take-home message is here.
>>
>>50657387
I guess that Egyptian folktales lose a lot in translation?
>>
>>50657387
Uh, well:

>horus and set go fuck off and sit at the bottom of a river for 3 months
>Isis does something
>"wow fuck off Isis I'm trying to win a contest down here"
>Isis retracts the thing she did
>Isis does the same thing, but in a different location
>"wow fuck off Isis I'm trying to win a contest down here"
>Isis retracts the thing she did

I don't think anything actually happened.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>50657387
That turning into a hippo and sitting underwater for months is how gods vacation?
>>
>>50656181
Fucking A
>>
>>50655179

>giant PLAYER hyppo

Well, that would be an intersting table to sit at, at the very least.
>>
>>50656181

I like this.
>>
>>50663273
>not playing on the hippo's face instead of a table
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.