[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest to Magical Realm territory you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 74

File: 1475800593922.jpg (62KB, 809x987px) Image search: [Google]
1475800593922.jpg
62KB, 809x987px
What's the closest to Magical Realm territory you've treaded in a non-erotic tabletop game?
>>
File: zerg2.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
zerg2.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>50653573
Infested Terrans in a starcraft game.
>>
I made a tomboy character.

In another game, I had a GM and another player joke about that player's character being gay for my paladin. It made me uncomfortable, and not in a 'stoppit boner' sort of way.
>>
>>50653573
Had a closet vorefag in one of my games once. He got really bummed when a purple wyrm failed to grapple and swallow his character.

Other than that, I usually stay away from most things that are part of my players magical realm.
>>
File: 1471660637095.jpg (628KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471660637095.jpg
628KB, 893x1200px
>>50653573
My horror elements tend to be body horror and gross out stuff.

99% sure it's a fetish to some in my group. I fear I trained them to like it.
>>
>>50653573
My group determined that air genasi can get pregnant from farts.
>>
File: carnibus the thing.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
carnibus the thing.png
1MB, 1920x800px
>>50653683
OP here. The most magical realm I've gotten was with a character that was extremely body-horror focused. They were essentially The Thing ability wise, and I literally flipped a coin to determine the gender of the first human form they would appear in, which ended up being female. But then there was an ultra-strict Templar in the party, so my character couldn't reveal their abominable nature, and was sort of stuck in the sexy rogue lady form, which combined with the extremely graphic bodily nature of the character, based on deception and entrapment, and a lot of carnal tension and a general uncomfortableness, meant things got a little closer to my personal fetishes than I anticipated.

I mean, it worked though. There was a lot of very sexually charged imagery and innuendo in the character, but in a very H R Geiger, horror movie-esque way. It dances on the border of seductive and disgusting, titillating and terrifying.
>>
File: Curvy-Sorceress.jpg (614KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Curvy-Sorceress.jpg
614KB, 850x1200px
>>50653573
In a Dresden Files game, I went at one point with a half Naagloshi - semi-divine shapeshifters that are evil to the core for those who haven't read the books - and the big thing was that, mechanically, my character gave up a little power for a shitload of versatility, as she could essentiall shapeshift into anything she wanted to pretend to be.

The first comment I got about her was that she could have tits as big as she wanted without any problems. I wasn't really sure how to respond to that, but her being incredible in the bedroom became something of a running joke.
>>
>>50653915
Are you saying you were a warwilf?
>>
>>50653606
That zerg's got some great bubble butt going on.
>>
File: 581815181614.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
581815181614.png
81KB, 350x350px
Foot/muscle girl fetish I injected it when one player was playing a female Catachan who lost her boots somehow when we crashed landed in a Valkyrie so throughout the entire mission she had to struggle being barefoot in a warzone like getting cuts or having the bandage her feet.
>>
>>50653779
I've always wondered how a character that was effectively the Thing with a conscience would pan out as a playable character race. I mean, it would be like being a changeling, except you instinctively see other people as food while consciously knowing otherwise. Reminds me of that Happy Meals on legs quote from Buffy.
It might justify your adventuring, too- find a legal (if not moral) way of sustaining your need for 'food' to imitate.
>>
File: sarah-kerrigan-sculpture-09.jpg (68KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
sarah-kerrigan-sculpture-09.jpg
68KB, 600x799px
>>50653956
Well that doesn't surprise me. Zerg ARE known for their great asses.
>>
File: 1481140896353.png (1MB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481140896353.png
1MB, 896x1024px
>>50653779

My dick, anon.
>>
>>50653938
I... don't follow?
>>
>>50654136
MST3K 903 - Werewolf
>>
>>50654197
Wait, no, 904.
>>
>>50654010
Well, I can explain the way I handled it, but I'll have to go into backstory a bit, but I'll try and keep it brief

So basically the background of the character, hundreds of years ago a group of cultists who worshipped the flesh went about trying to create a god, their god, a god of flesh and meat, of physical life. They basically transmuted a fuck ton of animals together, including one of their children, and created this amorphous monstrosity. The idea was that this new thing would consume all other life, incorporate their flesh into itself, and achieve godhood. But the creature, with little bits and pieces of memory of the lifeforms that had gone into it, lashed out at the cultists, killing them without integrating them.

So from that point on, this monster more or less goes into hiding, assuming the forms of humans, animals, anything. Getting involved in the personal affairs of various groups, more out of boredom and curiosity than anything, as well as an intrinsic desire to belong and relate to a society. But the creature's inherently other, and from it's perspective, a higher being. It is the amalgamation of countless lives, the embodiment of life itself. So it's gone around disguising itself amongst humans, wolves, dwarves, ants, spiders, fish, birds, sometimes just being solitary, sometimes playing a role in a society, sometimes just on it's own.

This would sort of repeat in a cycle of detached curiosity, from the point of view of being a pseudo-god interacting with lesser beings, then the instincts and urges of the life forms that make it up take over, and it starts to get emotionally caught up in it's fake identity, gets emotionally attached, and then starts to feel guilt. Part of it relates to these people around it, and sees itself as one of them, and that part sees the part of itself that's a horrible monster and is just leading these people along, people who would hate and fear it if they knew it's true nature, so it normally ends poorly.
>>
>>50654197
>>50654215
That explains why i didn't get it. I haven't watched MST3K
>>
>>50654273
As for eating and whatnot, I definitely didn't play the character as unwilling to eat people, but that's not to say completely detached either. The party was certainly not above killing, the world of the campaign was a pretty fucked up place, absolutely riddled with cultists and monsters and general unpleasant shit. Actually my first session, my character absolutely tore apart, terrified, and devoured a group of cultists that were kicking my parties asses, which ended up creating this situation where most of the party was honestly terrified of them themselves, except for the one Templar dude who remained oblivious.

Eventually the rest of the party started to be slowly won over, trusting the character despite being an abomination that ate people alive and otherwise committed truly terrifying body horror shit, and the Templar ended up falling in love with the human guise. This culminated in a session where they were in some weird magic pocket-dimension trap where some creepy mask queen was trying to find a marriage partner. Tensions came to a head, my character realized just how serious the Templar had gotten, how hurt he would be when he really didn't deserve it, how this could fuck up the party as a whole, and ended up convincing the others to leave while staying in the pocket dimension with the creepy queen hypnotist magic lady.

Though I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see Templar/Abomination romance proper. Though I admit, having another PC in love with mine felt pretty weird, that definitely wasn't my idea, and I don't know if I would have liked going through with it, but I admit from a narrative perspective it worked really well.
>>
>>50654289
Werewolf has a werewolf that's supposedly a yee naaldlooshi (or however you want to spell it), and a Polish woman who can't pronounce 'werewolf'. Google 'Paul, you is a warwilf' if you want to hear her try.
>>
The party met an alchemist who figured out how to create life. His first and most wonderful creation that he brought to show was his family, which included a wife and a daughter.

Someone asked which was which.
>>
>>50654386
Poles don't have "werewolf" they have "wukodlak"
>>
>>50654000
While, as a little bit of a footfag myself I admit, while not full magical realm, this definitely dips it's toes into that territory. But at the same time, that set up could be a pretty good source of comic relief, and add an interesting angle to a mission/battle.
>>
>>50654389
If I'm reading this right, and they were both alchemic creations of him, wouldn't they technically be both?
>>
>>50654519
wait shit no, an alchemically created daughter wouldn't be his wife, no, why did I think that.

But if he created a wife for himself through alchemy, wouldn't she technically be his daughter as well though is my point?
>>
>>50654519
I mean, techinically.

Consider, though, what would prompt the question in the first place.
>>
>>50654000
If it helps, I'm not a footfag and I'd have done the same thing if someone lost their boots in the wilderness. Shit hurts
>>
File: tumblr_o9ftn8IQLR1voggkeo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ftn8IQLR1voggkeo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>50653573
References to children being enslaved and subject to unpleasant things.
>>
>>50654615
This is actually something I run into a lot when planning settings/stories.

Like, not necessarily this specifically, but stuff like this. Sometimes when I'm making settings, particularly based on historical settings, which I do a lot, you run into things like slavery and harems and prostitution and eunuchs and child exploitation and all of that stuff that was so common. And not every setting based on something historical needs to feature that stuff, but a lot of the time I want to make a more gritty and truthful, while still fantastical, setting, and want to include the darker aspects of history. But it can be hard to draw the line at what your party would be comfortable with.

How would your party react to rape? Is your party cool with slavery being a thing in your setting? And not some big evil force to be fought, just as an ambient thing that's everywhere and widely practiced? How about sex slavory? Child slavory? Most aren't willing to deal with child sex slavory, even though that was pretty common throughout history. But where do you draw the line at child? What's considered underage today, or then? Will your group be comfortable with 14 year old prostitutes and harem members? How about 12 years old?

There's not a hardline right answer, it's whatever your group's comfortable with, but it's something I often run into as a roadblock, because I'm never exactly sure where my parties would draw the line, and it's always better to play it safe with stuff like this. I know that I'm personally much more okay with it than most players and GMs are, I'm too much of a history nerd to not have a stomach for that sort of thing, but I respect that others aren't, but they're all at different levels, and it's really hard to find where.
>>
>>50654010
Oh that's easy. Just imagine a world free of suffering.
>>
>>50653573
I had a mags that worked flesh into runic magic powered abominations. Most where just single-purpose creatures, some were more complex like town guards made from deer instead of entirely hand crafted.

The thing that got magic realm was the female he turned into a flesh generation machine in the basement that got so intertwined with the building and so large she sort of was spread out all over the walls of this dungeon and even the doors were fleshy bits. Then her "main" body was a blubbery mess chained to a bed complete with sores and shit from not moving and not being well taken care of.

There were also attractive women combined with feline features that worked as his servants and maids and cooks. They were not used for concubines or anything, but they were there just to play on cat-girls and to make the one furry-leaning player uncomfortable.
>>
>>50653573
I played a kitsune once. That was fun. My magical realms are pretty tame in a fantasy world. I like being a condescending dick and tricking people to do stupid things.
>>
I have never inched any amount of magical realm into my games and neither have any of my players

I have a blessed gaming existence
>>
File: 1474901589218.jpg (133KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1474901589218.jpg
133KB, 623x414px
So far, it has not gone farther than "Playing someone I've found attractive."
No shenanigans involving shrinking or growing or giants or pixies or shapeshifting or polymorhping...despite having (very briefly) played a halfling and having DMed for a couple changelings, absolutely nothing has come close to tickling the ol' funny bone yet.
I still have a heavy leaning towards playing characters I find fuckable, though any time I wind up actually being able to play for an extended time I wind up with someone who isn't. They're still fun to play, but lack that extra dimension.
>>
>>50654503

I sort of left out how I was playing an Elysian medic who got to bandage her feet
>>
I don't get very many chances to play any TTRPG, so when I do I get really excited to play. My most recent game I decided to play a bard (pathfinder) inspired by Indiana Jones. So, of course, I used a whip. Now, I always play humans, so I switched it up and played a half orc, because they get extra rounds of bardic music a day. I finish my character and decide to change one more thing from how I usually play. I make my bard female. So now I'm playing a female half orc bard who uses a whip. Who frequently forgets is a female, so acts like a man most of the time.
>>
>>50655330
Not really my thing but I can respect how hot that is to the right person.

Personally though, I can relate to making a character, and slowly having them transform into something magical realmsy by accident, I've had that happen.
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
Is it weird, that as a DM I don't care about magical realm characters as long as it doesn't dominate the game? I've had players make characters I'm fairly sure fell within their magical realm, that turned out to be great characters.

Am I alone in this?
>>
File: 1463002172815.jpg (241KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463002172815.jpg
241KB, 800x600px
Had a player sever a woman's spinal cord while she was unconscious.

She was a River Tam ripoff Npc who was leading a group of bandits occupying a ruined hospital in a post apocalyptic game. They defeated her and instead of killing her or holding her prisoner one player severed her spinal cord.

They threw her in the back of a truck then later put her on a wheelchair. One of the other characters took care of her, pushed her around, cleaned up after her. She played the helpless innocent teen girl,card for the time being but she is plotting revenge. Even after the character who crippled her gave her a folded note saying he was sorry for what he did to her (???)

They did keep her alive at risk to themselves, and fought to keep her out of the hands of a Jonestown cult that wanted to use her subtle psychic powers to help resummon their god.

They brought her back to their village and found out she is dying from a spinal infection. Now said character wants to save her, even though "only a miracle,could save her now" (not sure if any of them,picked up on the meaning behind that statement). But he also had planned to give her a "new life" in the village. As a crippled girl who can't do physical,work and is a huge burden in a world,without any labor surplus to speak of. Yeah....

The thing is I really doubt the guy was going to use her as a rape slave.he just ain't that type,of person. But at the same time, I feel like if the bandit leader had been a man, he wouldn't have done the same thing.
>>
>>50655449
you're definitely not alone. It's part of human psychology to create characters that appeal to them in some way; a lot of the time, that appeal is sexual.

but, it's like a girl with huge tits. As long as she's not rubbing people's faces in them, it's not disrupting things, and that means it's fine that it happens to be there. People enjoy themselves with the situation, people have fun, and life goes on. It's the people that mock others for magical realm stuff, or conversely try to rub other people's noses in said magical realm that create a problem.
>>
>>50655449
Nah. Characters can be great despite falling within people's magical realms, and if handled well, sexuality can really add to a character. You just have to make sure you're not making other people at the table uncomfortable, and the sexuality should be an aspect that adds to the character, not the point of the character.

It's when something happens only for titillation that it's weird and obnoxious.
>>
>>50655467
I see your point.

If it had been with a man I think it would have been much more played off for comic relief, the captive being furious at them, but helpless to stop them, and being lugged around like cargo.
>>
>>50653573
A sexy enchantress eating out a succubus to establish dominance or something.
>>
File: tell me more.gif (247KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.gif
247KB, 250x196px
>>50655546
>>
File: these are my fetishes.jpg (15KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
these are my fetishes.jpg
15KB, 600x263px
>>50653573
>Tfw despite a million different fetishes, the only one I care about at the game table isInteracting with the game through my character actions and my imagination

This is actually worse than the typical magical realm because I often end up unintentionally hogging the spotlight because I'm the only guy who actually cares about exploring the streets of generic town [x] or seeing what would happen if I tried to solve a non-problem creatively and see what I can get away with doing. I wish it was possible to play these sorts of games without imposing upon other people who clearly don't share my interests.
>>
>>50654503
Every fetishfag says that about their particular fetish.
>bare feet are comedic/innocent!
>a caste of exclusively prepubescent male sex slaves dressed as women just flesh out the setting!
>getting swallowed alive by giant monster women just enhances the danger!
>the girlcock adds character!
>>
>>50655671
He's not wrong though, it could add to that angle.
>>
>>50655449
As long as it doesn't piss off the group, it can be a good thing. Because the players are making a character they actually care about, and if they have a lick of sense, they'll try to make them work with the world.
>>
>>50655723
And it never, ever does when fetishfags are involved.

Just ask Dan Schneider
>>
>>50655747
The trick is that the differentiation between fetishfags and normal players, who do in fact have fetishes and likely try inserting them quietly without pushing them onto other people.

Having a character you find sexy isn't an issue. It's the disruption of making other people aware that it's your fetish that causes the problems.
>>
File: 1452839751200.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1452839751200.png
39KB, 633x973px
Alright.

>Be DM
>4 players.
>2 girls, 2 guys
>In order, cute girl with daddy issues, fat girl who likes tumblr shit, Lit major friend, younger guy who thinks he's soooo fucking funny.
>"funny" guy plays womanizer, constantly using terrible innuendo. Very close to what he actually is in real life.
>At bar in game
>Sexy robot bartender with great big silicone jugs
>"I wanna fuck it!"
>"It doesn't have a lower body, it's a torso on an articulated robotic arm."
>"I WANNA FUCK IT!"
>"Yeah, well, I wanna fuck [Cute girl's name]. You can't always get what you want."

Funny thing is that I ended up actually getting what I wanted. And regretting it.
>>
>>50653573
My Ventrue was fucked by a Nosferatu. GM really took his time with Seductive Beasr lashing out.
>>
>>50655546
I've honestly wondered if that's a good way to get out of getting your soul taken.
>>
>>50655671
>>a caste of exclusively prepubescent male sex slaves dressed as women just flesh out the setting!
That's hot though, and it gives my character a reason to join whatever funky ass cult or backwards desert culture this stuff comes from.
>>
>>50655771
>have fetishes and likely try inserting them quietly
That's a fetishfag
>>
>>50655837
In that case, you're the asshole for dragging them into the open. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>50654273
>>50654385
What system was this? Body horror monstrosities are my non sexual but sometimes sexual fetish
>>
>>50655904
You're the one putting your sexual deviances on full display and trying to call it character depth, you self-absorbed freak.
>>
File: Ad_Hominem_Fallacy.jpg (59KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ad_Hominem_Fallacy.jpg
59KB, 750x500px
>>50655959
Actually, I'm not. I never said anything of the sort. I've never claimed that sort of thing is character depth, if you go back through the post chain. Also, ad hominem.
>>
>>50655566
It's not as interesting as it sounds and desu I Alt tabbed out for most of that session and was mostly just annoyed that they didn't take it to PMs or the forums
>>
>>50653573
I have many fetishes, but most of them would be far too obvious to put in my games. The times I've been close are:
>I had a female Orc gladiator challenge the PCs to combat, because I like stronk girls.
>I had a crazy rogue lady attack the party because her evil boyfriend told her to. I like... damaged goods I guess.
>A friendly deaf half-elf is a recurring character and one of the PCs wants to hook up with her.

I've only once been called out for Magical Realm shenanigans, because I had a bad guy that owned a harem of women, all of which were pregnant. That actually isn't one of my fetishes, I just put it in the game to shock the players and add drama.
>>
>>50655929
dungeon world. I know.

The class is 'metamorph' if you can find it. Fun class.
>>
>>50656047
and *DESU* I
>>
>>50656003
You're defending the practice of subjecting others to your private sexual perversions because "it's okay if it's done on the sly", which is a skeevy as fuck thing to do that shows your utter disrespect of everyone around as you attempt to force them to play out your private fantasies.
>muh ad hominem!
That only applies if my insult IS my argument rather than an addendum to it, reddit-kun.
>>
>>50656070
what fresh hell is this
>>
File: Metamorph.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Metamorph.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50656066
Oh what am I thinking, I just remembered I have the pdf saved.
>>
>>50656066
>>50656095
Never looked at that system. Time to remedy that. Thanks, man
>>
>>50656074
You know what? Keep making friction in your gaming groups. I'm sure everybody appreciates you doing that when you could instead be enjoying the game and basically just letting people have their own fun too.

But here and now, we've both said our piece, and I don't really have anything to add, aside from that you misunderstand the fallacy, as well as evidently your own post.

I hope you have a good night, anon. i won't be responding to you further on this topic.
>>
>>50655929
I really like some bioweapon type things, characters that fight with corruptions of their bodies, sort of. Crona from Soul Eater, Nightmare's arm from Soul Calibur, Symbiotes, Parasites from Skullgirls... But it's more of a "cool" obsession, a childlike appreciation for it just because it's "AWESOME!"
>>
I'm currently playing what is basically a loli?

I didn't even realise I was doing this until another player brought it up. I'm playing a 16 year old merfolk sorceress that is 5'0" (maybe a little tall for a loli?) while fins to feat is active. She has no breasts what so ever so looks like a cute little fish girl that is almost always nude because they don't really have clothes underwater due to lack of ability to(or need to?) make cloth underwater.
>>
>>50654519
I think anon was saying his wife looked young enough to be his daughter.
>>
>>50656116
It's one of the more disliked system here, partially deservedly, partially not.

I have a lot of fun with it at least, though I have some major gripes. But it's fast, easy to set up, very flexible, and strikes just the right amount of rules light/rules heavy for me.

By far the best thing about it though is the classes imo. There's just a ton of them out there, with a lot of really interesting moves and options. Balance isn't great, which is what happens when hundreds of different people make add on content, but it's not that big a deal. Metamorph is one of my favorites though.

Off the top of my head, there's a Drider class out there I really like, an Oni one, a Reptilian. Just a ton.

Though as word of warning, some of them are mechanically kind of broken. Like, the moves can combine in such a way that makes you way more powerful than they really intended. Sometimes it's a matter of interpretation, like, depending on how these buffs stack it COULD be really insane, or not, but sometimes stuff is just unavoidably overpowered.

Like I said, lots of different content creators, so stuff like that varies a lot.
>>
>>50656145
>Late teens
>only 6 inches away from average female height
>Fish thing
>Loli

Getotta here ya bum.
>>
>>50656145
Cute. Highly doable. Unless 16 is underaged in whatever specific region, in which case no, just cute.
>>
>>50656132
Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at with "non-sexual fetish."
>>
>>50656122
>Keep making friction in your gaming groups.
I'm not the one trying to use them as a vessel to jack off.
>>
>>50656122
>i won't be responding to you further on this topic.
Coward.
>>
>>50656070
>>50656090
'to be honest' gets turned into desu, where have you been? 'Family' gets turned into sempai, and there's one more. I think it's 'shake my head' getting turned into baka? Lets test. baka
>>
>>50656257
haven't felt like posting much in the past few months
>>
File: the good shit.png (386KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
the good shit.png
386KB, 578x790px
>>50653915
>Dresden Files
>>
>>50655449
Not really.I've had literal sex robots in a sci fi campaign as comic relief.
>>
>>50656182
>>50656184

Yeah that what I though. either way thats the closest I've personally come to magical realm. good I don't want to be magical realm unless I'm the only one that knows it is. otherwise things get awkward. I did once have a character that got his gender swapped which I was totally ok with happening.

closest I've been is literally every other party member gang banging each other. which is again not really THAT magical realm just players fapping under to table to their OC's getting laid like they never will.
>>
File: rick and morty sex bot.jpg (151KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty sex bot.jpg
151KB, 400x300px
>>50656564
That's nothing new. Sex bots are great for humor.

Doesn't stop me from masterbating to them later though. Every time.
>>
File: 020.png (257KB, 571x707px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
257KB, 571x707px
>>50653608
>made a tomboy character
Nice

Probably gonna try and do one myself without my dick exploding.
>>
File: jazzpunk robot prostitute.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
jazzpunk robot prostitute.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
>>50656626
EVERY. TIME.
>>
>>50653573
Played a witch wed to a demon.
>>
I literally make every long-term NPC my parties go to for information, supplies, etc, really hot for no reason.

The guy giving your MIB dudes their gear? Hot twentysomething hipster guy.

The mechanic who oversees the post-apocalyptic Gastown commune's hotrods? A sun-kissed blonde in patchy overalls and NOTHING ELSE.

It goes on and on.

Mostly because making them hot means I have to describe them more, and the players feel somewhat invested in keeping them alive.
>>
As a player my DM "made me" fuck a dragon once. She was in human form, and had been very lonely since she had been trapped for a few decades in the ruins of a forgotten city. We ended up dating, and I was going to appoint her as the leader of a city we took over. I have a thing for transformation, and saving princesses.
>>
>>50653573
Turned a (male) fat slob satyr who was trying to corrupt everyone in the party into a cute dryad girl and took her on dates.

She continued to attempt to corrupt everyone, although she also seemed to think she was doing it for our benefit.

My character in particular.

It was good.
>>
>>50656615
and though it hasn't come up yet my merfolk will be into fairly rough sex. Bondage, rough anal, being choked, ect., you know. There are currently two character pining for my characters attention (one player, other NPC). Should either one of actually manage to win my character over then they will learn that.

However they will most likely never learn that mostly for out character reasons, front and foremost being sex that goes into any more detail then *fade to black with rough explanation, if any* or whatever has always felt really weird for me in these kinds of games.
>>
>plan a slime dungeon for the first session because it's simple and straightforward
>decide that the slimes melt down organic matter to produce more slimes, figure it would add a cool horror element if one of the players gets knocked down and helpless
>friend asks me what we're doing for the fist session and I tell him killing slimes
>he asks me if it's slime girls
>make it so to spite him
>first session ends up being slimegirl transformation dungeon
It went pretty well
>>
>>50656615
>closest I've been is literally every other party member gang banging each other. which is again not really THAT magical realm just players fapping under to table to their OC's getting laid
um
>>
>Dominance and predicament fetishes
>ForeverGM

Honestly, its more like when am I *not* in a magical realm.
>>
File: 5e2[2].jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2[2].jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>50653573
In one of my games the DM tried pairing up my cleric with an incredibly thirsty wizard girl. Of course my cleric (who I play as a paladin) rejected her, declaring that the realm is still in danger and work comes before pleasure. His answer was pretty much "maybe later, we have to save the entire fucking continent first". Naturally she got pissy about it. At about this point I came to terms with the fact that I'll never understand women (even though the DM is male).

>>50657444
It could happen. A femme fatale evil sorceress isn't exactly the most uncommon BBEG type.
>>
>>50656095
That's interesting. I wrote something a little like that for DnD 5th edition, although quite a bit more limited when it came to abilities. It did have an option to specialize in crafting and controlling minions made from your flesh instead of turning into the Thing, though, if you wanted to do that instead.
>>
>>50657261
The Stand: RPG edition?
>>
>>50653573

When I rolled on "cursed magic item effects" and changed the gender of the half-elven paladin.

Futher than that, I quess some of my npcs wear armsgloves and kneesocks alot.
>>
Character got married to the daughter of some grand wizard...

She had a lot of clone bodies that she controlled through her own personal hivemind.
>>
>>50653779
That's what makes Giger and Alien work, and a certain type of body horror in general.
Sexual imagery and tension that is perverted to horror. Lust and fear are very primal emotions so mixing sex and horror usually unsettles if done well.
>>
>>50653573
My Shadowrun character brought his sexbot on runs.
>>
>>50655541
>If it had been with a man I think it would have been much more played off for comic relief
Really shows the kind of fucked up double standards a lot of people have.
>>
>>50655449
>as a DM I don't care about magical realm characters as long as it doesn't dominate the game
That's the attitude I plan to go for and I like to think that's a good one. The plan is for monstergirls game, fetish is absolutely unavoidable.

(On the other hand a guy that spams RP ads for superhero game, with either "i'll run a game for a bunch of female characters who MUST wear leotards and MUST frequently describe adjusting them from riding up the crack" or "I want to play a leotarded superchick for explicit fanservice purposes" can fuck right off)
>>
>>50656257
Is cuck still filtered too?
>>
>>50656615
>closest I've been is literally every other party member gang banging each other. which is again not really THAT magical realm just players fapping under to table to their OC's getting laid like they never will.
That's. Pretty realmy.
>>
>>50657170
>It went pretty well
Does that mean "dungeon clear, nobody died" or "party is now playing slimergirl versions of themselves"
>>
>>50657639
>It could happen. A femme fatale evil sorceress isn't exactly the most uncommon BBEG type.
That's what he meant. That he's basically in that realm all the time.
>>
Had an old friend as a GM who one day found out I have a torture fetish. He decided to magical realm that in during a game of Dark Heresy to try and embarrass me whilst still keeping it reasonably low key (it was DH after all). It certainly was uncomfortable, but I'm used to keeping things hidden and was playing a character who had throughout the campaign been a huge coward. So I refused and said about how squeamish Father Viktor was, he was a bit disappointed but didn't let on to the other players too much.

Some time later we with some other friends were in Amsterdam for a stag do and someone got the idea of going to the torture museum. My GM friend had the biggest shit eating grin and got everyone to agree so in we went. I will admit when I got out I was worried about any of the others noticing how 'keen' I was. But luckily they were too distracted by GM friend, now pale as a ghost and throwing up in the canal from seeing what was in there.
I volunteered to look after him outside a cafe whilst the others went to a 'coffee' shop
"You're sick man." He told me when the others had gone.
"No mate" I told him. "You were".

We still game but he hasn't mentioned it since.
>>
File: 1423177075125.jpg (60KB, 720x556px) Image search: [Google]
1423177075125.jpg
60KB, 720x556px
>>50658323
>Another dude throwing up seeing all the torture implements
>Meanwhile Anon is being 'keen' about them
Just how deranged stuff are you into?
>>
>>50653573
As a player, nothing has ever really happened.

As a GM, the Warrior Summoner PC is currently in lesbians with a C'iel Dragon, who assumes human form for the act. I am 100% Certain that this was the goal of the WarSum's player because he's bummed his character was drunk and couldn't remember the first incident.
I've held back from descriptions, merely stating that shells may have been matched.
This is not an ERP, and I'd rather not weird out the other player with any in-depth descriptions of hand holding and eye contact.
>>
File: 1448849027230.gif (195KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1448849027230.gif
195KB, 300x169px
>>50653573
So some background for my setting; basically a large area has been hit by a giga-spell that wipes out most sentients and turns the rest into monsters.

>Party comes across deserted farmhouse.
>They explore it, come across the bedroom.
>Describe there being a figure in the bed.
>Party creeps close, mention the figure is female, the first human they've seen in days.
>They get close, mention the she appears to be naked.
>They come right up to the bed and wake up the very pissed of Lamia.

I also love how one of the first things that was said post session was a cracks about me making them fight other Monster Masumi waifu's, but I get the feeling that they were all fine with the encounter in the end.
>>
>>50653573
Women in really fancy 1850's or earlier military uniforms (pike&shot at the earliest).

That's basically it; anything else that could be implemented as magical realm would have to be overt to count as me pushing it.
>>
>>50655467
Fuck off virt
>>
>>50653573

In a Pathfinder game, I was playing as a high-Charisma sorceress, and my fiancee was a earnest young knight who was on crusade. His dad, a rather fat old bastard who'd been a former Cavalier (He won the family's wealth through plunder and looting) was rather interested in me, so I had an affair with him instead.

Ultimately my PC married the old guy.
>>
My current character is having some confusing feelings about an NPC, who so far doesn't seem completely against it. It combines my four fetishes

childhood innocence
sexual discovery
mind numbing anal sex
romance
>>
>>50657771
Got a link to that? I'd be interested in seeing if it actually would be usable, since I'd like to run a game with horror elements like that.
>>
>>50658793
#3 is a bit of a jump from 1-2. How does it figure without being overt tho?
>>
I always play female characters but have never introduced anything related to my own Magical Realm into any game I've been in. Other players and GMs have, usually idgaf but one time it got a little uncomfortable and I left the game rather than have it keep coming up.
>>
>>50658863
I mean, it hasn't yet but it will
>>
In my first campaign as DM, every single woman NPC of note was secretly a demon, devil, vampire, or some other devious creature masquerading as a person.
>>
File: 1357539992396.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1357539992396.png
319KB, 700x700px
Our first campaign: As a cleric, flashed my dick at a lamia at the party's behest and got raped off screen by one when I did it a second time.

Latest campaign: Had a degenerate, demonic foursome off screen. The goddess of radiant energy and goodness, which my character worships, probably isn't too happy with him now.
>>
>>50658793
Those last two get me rigid, especially in tandem.
>>
>>50656074
You just burned him to cinders dear lord I love this. 10/10 would watch again
>>
>>50658993
Pls be in London
>>
>>50654010
>playable character race

Know I'm late to the party, but you might be interested in reading this. Peter Watts wrote a short story from the Thing's perspective, might help flesh some ideas out of you're thinking about this stuff. It'd be quite difficult to play something so inhuman though.

http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
>>
>>50653573
Players joking about ranger fucking their animal companion.
People being swallowed whole.
>>
>>50655771
NO ONE I HAVE EVER PLAYED WITH SHOVES FETISHES INTO THE GAME

YOU PLAY WITH OVENWORTHY MUTANTS AND FREAKS
>>
>>50659583
Somebody's mad
>>
>>50659615
>ruins a game with his fetishes
>gets called out
>lol u mad bro

get in the oven
>>
File: Protean.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Protean.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50658832
Here you go.

>>50659217
That's a good one. Won a Hugo award for best short story, I think. Also the director of the Thing movie has mentions he considers that story to be canon.
>>
This is all the hobby can offer anyone anymore. The games are contrived and poorly ordered shit, the critical thinking required to play is a joke, and vidya handles almost everything better. Tabletop only rules icebreaker games and fetishism. It used to be good, I promise.
>>
>>50653683

> trained them to like it

Ah, an agent of the Old Ones are you?
>>
>>50653573
I sacrificed my character's life in an attempt to help the party escape a bad situation.

I don't think anyone noticed I got off on it.
>>
>>50660236
Your fetish is extreme altruism?
>>
>>50659656
It's been hours, anon. that's probably not even the same guy.
>>
File: Icon.png (272KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Icon.png
272KB, 425x425px
>>50660331
I mean, that's pretty patrician.
>>
I played a mycolith druid of decay that harvested the bones of a dead child (no i didn't kill it) and the skin/flesh of some other humans (also no I didn't kill them) to make a skin puppet/suit thing to try and appear "human". I also carved out a "mouth" in my torso (or head? Whatever mushrooms are weird) and filled it with teeth. Inside of the mouth I kept a living beehive and an animal familiar (badger). Looking back it was pretty fucked but at the time it seamed like the thing an uncaring mycolith would do. It would be a shame to let the dead go to waste after all.
>>
>>50658722

NTR is the worst fetish.
>>
>>50653573
One of the NPCs the pcs rescued was a shamaness (male)
Though I stubbornly kept it ambiguous no matter what happened.

Eventually the players used a divination spell to find out the characters gender.
At that point I was feeling ashamed so I retconned him and said "actually s/he is from an monogendered species"

I think I should have just said "it's a guy" but I fucked up
>>
I use cropped images from various boorus for my character tokens because it's a really good source for character art.

No matter how non-sexualized I play the character (which is completely since I don't particularly desire to titillate my fat neckbeard friends) they feel the need to reverse image search the art and talk in-character about genital piercings that were cropped out.

It is actually really fucking annoying.
>>
>>50654039
>those spots
I feel like if I licked it I would die of some deadly poison
>>
>>50660695
Nah, not bright enough to act as a warning
Mind you that doesn't guarantee her zerg flesh isn't toxic
Nor does it guarantee it doesn't produce some potent aphrodisiac
>>
>>50660732
>well with those choices who wouldn't try?
>>
>>50660732
If I licked it, would I be infested with the hivemind zerg strain? Would I become a queen?
>>
>>50661483
Probably, no
>>
>>50654737
It's important to have distasteful aspects exist in a setting just to show that it isn't 2dimensional, and it's good to have a mature group that doesn't suddenly force their characters to go all abolitionist just because they as players are strongly opposed to something.
>>
>>50654407
Vukodlak is Serbian/Croatian
In Poland its "Wilkołak"
>>
>>50658323
I have a torture thing too, but I don't think I would get excited by going to a torture museum or anything. Hell like, Saw movies don't even really turn me on.

It only comes through when I'm GMing, and I describe some REALLY brutal, horrible horrible body horror shit that's happening somtimes to a player, but more often to NPCs, and then it just comes off that I'm really good at body horror and making this terrifying brutal world.

It's not that I'm doing it to get off to it, I'm using my interest in it to come up with something really effective to normal people.
>>
>>50658530
>I've held back from descriptions, merely stating that shells may have been matched.
>This is not an ERP, and I'd rather not weird out the other player with any in-depth descriptions of hand holding and eye contact.
Honestly I find the best way to handle something like this is with a bit of humor and innuendo.

Like the lady rogue and the big beefy warrior going back to his bedroom to "polish his sword" was the language we used, when two of our characters were implied to be in a relationship.

And there's lots of fun you can have with that. When they're trying to sheath the sword it doesn't look like it's going to fit, and the warrior's worried about breaking his sheath, but the rogue just tells him to jam it in harder. Stuff like that.
>>
>>50658959
>As a cleric, flashed my dick at a lamia at the party's behest and got raped off screen by one when I did it a second time.
Good end
>>
>>50653573
Played a character who gave nudes to a decker for favors on the matrix.
>>
>play a Mermaid barbarian
>other players interpret my unarmored defense as being buck naked
I didn't want this
>>
File: 1468223801652.jpg (35KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1468223801652.jpg
35KB, 402x402px
>>50653573
Was playing a blue haired raver girl in a Dark Heresy game and during some downtime at a bar I proceeded to:
Get Drunk
Try to fuck anything that moved man or woman
Get High
Lure a guy into a private booth
Have him rawdog me in public
Steal his clothes to fit in
Hit on my best friend/dealer
then rinse and repeat until we ended up stealing lizard puppies
Almost everything there is something I'm into but it wasn't the time or place for me to get turned on by fantasies so I just blocked it mentally
>>
I did a secret hermaphrodite in a AW game, but to be fair in that game you gotta have at least a genderbender character in the party.
>>
File: boner shrug.png (268KB, 406x345px) Image search: [Google]
boner shrug.png
268KB, 406x345px
>>50663469
That's hot af though, probably the hottest thing in this thread so congratulations
>>
File: 1403272420900.jpg (448KB, 1280x1574px) Image search: [Google]
1403272420900.jpg
448KB, 1280x1574px
>>50663552
Yeah it was, I'm blessed to have a group more perverted than me without being full on ERP
>>
>>50663255
Well he ended up marrying a kitsune by the end of the campaign, but still a good end.
>>
Rewrote the words in a golems head to make it sexually harass Elves.
>>
One of my players got captured, and I had a succubus tie her character up.
Eventually the joke was made that she was kinda into it, but eventually the bondage thing was dropped.
>>
>>50664015
Honestly this sounds more comedic than magical realm.
>>
>>50663423
Sexy af
>>
File: turtles00123-1.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
turtles00123-1.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>50664190
Its the closest thing I got, but said character got captured A LOT. So she ended up getting tied up quite a bit while I was DM, and I was worried people might clue it on and think I might be into that shit. I was into it.
>>
>>50663423
There's something about Topless mermaids as main characters that I really really like.

I mean, it's hot, and it turns me on, but beyond that, there's something appealing about it.
>>
File: 1476073502353.png (1MB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476073502353.png
1MB, 938x1280px
>>50664649
Topless mermaids, or mermaids not wearing much more than shells covering their breasts. I'm down for either.

I think The Little Mermaid turned me into a degenerate, and the 5610 pictures of mermaids on gelbooru aren't enough to satiate me.
>>
>>50656758
>means I have to describe them more
Nah it means you want to describe them more. If you made them exceptionally ugly you would have to do the same amount of description.
>and the players feel somewhat invested in keeping them alive
That is probably true though.
>>
>>50654197
I don't know, you had him last.
>>
>>50664776
Mermaids are fucking amazing
>>
>>50664776
I had a fantasy setting where Merfolk played a similar role that Elves do in a lot of settings.

They were the super bad-ass, brilliant reflexes, super senses, beautiful voices/singing, ultra dexterous, beautiful, flawless race.

Well, flawless except for difficulty going on land. There was a spell they could cast that would grant them legs, but it took a lot of energy to maintain, and the merfolk just had an intrinsic dislike of it. There were only one or two who were closer allied with various surface dwellers who spent large amounts of time on the surface, their bodies having adapted to sustain their legged form much much longer, though still not indefinitely.
>>
>>50653573
I play a 90 year old vampire with the body of a 7 year old kid. Always looking for mother figures to hide behind.
>>
>>50653573
two lesbian characters in a cyberpunk game. lame, eh?
>>
>>50656074
>You're defending the practice of subjecting others to your private sexual perversions because "it's okay if it's done on the sly", which is a skeevy as fuck thing to do that shows your utter disrespect of everyone around as you attempt to force them to play out your private fantasies.
so?
>>
>>50665898
So quit acting like you're anything but a shitbag.
>>
>>50653608
>>50656634
My fellows of African ethnicity.
>>
>>50665931
im embracing it
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nkx693hQHX1r241r6.jpg (71KB, 498x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nkx693hQHX1r241r6.jpg
71KB, 498x467px
>>50665989
Tomboys are Greato Daze
>>
>>50654389
They met a bizarro Shou Tucker.
>>
How to assemble a waifu for me:
One- tomboy
Two-snake or fish pattern lower body
Three- Is not a godawful roommate

Bam.
>>
File: zombina phone.png (526KB, 881x834px) Image search: [Google]
zombina phone.png
526KB, 881x834px
>>50665989
>>50653608
>>50656634
But consider

ZOMBIE Tomboy

I actually randomly rolled a really cool Zombie Tomboy in MaidRPG, never got to play them though.
>>
File: 1470603031076.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
1470603031076.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>50653573
Had a character be raped by and married to a dragoness once. DM was trying to be cheeky, had no idea that he'd strayed balls deep into two of my biggest feitshes.
>>
File: 1388464088438.jpg (20KB, 380x254px) Image search: [Google]
1388464088438.jpg
20KB, 380x254px
>>50653573
I never managed to prove or confirm it, but i subtly suspected that two of the characters in a pathfinder game were sleeping with one another between sessions.

It was like a black hole - never directly visible, but empirically observable in some ways due to adjacent circumstances. They were kind of tsundere for one another as-is, and though one of them was supposed to be the other's 'prisoner', they seemed awfully lax about keeping them locked up - the guard actually tied her up during the night, in the nude. In addition, both characters dressed provocatively and had airs that, while never overtly doing anything lewd, were exactly the sort i'd expect from ERP characters.

I really should ask them about it now that the game is done, maybe i can be a part of that next time
>>
File: zombina stitches busted.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
zombina stitches busted.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>50666494
Wait a minute

>zombie
>tomboy
>zomboi

I've been blind
>>
This thread made me wish I'd be playing with pervs
>>
>>50666951
It is significantly more fun than playing with prudes, yes.
In fact, anyone that freaks out about something that might be fetishistic is a downright chore to play with.
>>
File: helle.jpg (119KB, 1240x1841px) Image search: [Google]
helle.jpg
119KB, 1240x1841px
Played a rather predatory, unfettered face in a cyberpunk game once. True to the setting, she had a lot of work done on her body to push the limits of "heartrendingly beautiful" as much as science would permit her to, and true to her nature, she'd frequently use her sex appeal to get her way.

More often than not, she had very little interest in her paramours and saw her, uh, private affairs as a tiresome chore; to those who didn't know better than to buy her lies, she even presented herself as being all sorts of virtuous and mild-mannered (the coke often screwed that last one up, but hey).

I didn't really think that much of it at the time I was actually playing the character, and it doesn't even align with my actual, real-life kinks all that much, but at the same time... I can't really deny that there's some personal appeal to the idea of Miss Artificial Universe looking increasingly bored all while Mr. Soon-To-Be-Scammed is getting increasingly forward in his attempts to fuck her silly.

Apart from that I've had one other character who had a background that described him as somewhat of a manwhore, and I've never played a character who didn't at least have boy/girl next door-levels of aesthetic appeal, but that's all, really.
>>
>>50653573
My group is actually aware of my status as a macrofag, so when they discovered a village of giants they expected something not so savory, but stayed mostly silent.

Ended up being pretty decent, since I glossed over it and the group didn't linger for too long for plot reasons. They did have an envoy giantess walking around with them for a few sessions afterwards, but she was mostly only helping them move around faster since she was going the same place they were.

Ended up accidentally outing one of the newer group members as a macrofag, though. He ended up courting the envoy and marrying her in the epilogue of the campaign.
>>
One instance comes to mind.

>racing BBEG's lieutenant to a genie lamp
>find out lamp is cursed.
>created by another angry genie
>first mortal to touch it will become an enslaved genie themself
>genie form determined by what the victim imagines it to look like, as an added 'fuck you' by the creator
>BBEG knew this, instructed lieutenant to not touch the lamp directly, but did not disclose the nature of the curse
>arrive at lamp
> lieutenant and his minions wrapping the lamp in cloth
> BOSS BATTLE!
> lieutenant almost dead
> disobeyes BBEG, reaches for lamp
> states he will use the genie's great strength to defeat us, beef BBEG for forgiveness later.
> think "Guess were getting a genie"
>fellow party member and wizard smirks, had a better idea
>"Defeat us with a harem-genie's parlor tricks?"
>lieutenant touches lamp
> turned into a harem-styled bombshell
> look of horror before sucked into lamp with smoke
>sly party member claims ownership
>forces the enraged, gender-bent lieutenant to do all our menial tasks.
> she literally cannot disobey.
> complains endlessly.
> Paladin party member makes sure the wizard doesn't force lewd
> essentially a POW/minor magic utility closet/eye candy in our collective pocket.

Something will probably fade to black eventually
>>
File: sweating intensifies.jpg (67KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
sweating intensifies.jpg
67KB, 426x341px
>>50667403
That's, that's uh, oh man.

I mean, good comic relief potential too, but holy shit, I don't know if I could control myself if I was in that party.
>>
File: Rach attach.png (1MB, 869x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Rach attach.png
1MB, 869x2047px
It's not a character I've gotten to actually play yet, but one of the character's I've made is partially based on a monster musume character, particularly design.

They're a Drider (though a decidedly humanoid Drider. Just 4 limbs, but with fangs, and spidery claws/feet, and spider eyes) born of the unholy combination of a man and a giant spider-monster. She grew up in the woods, on the outskirts of a village. Playing with the village children, living off of food people would leave out for her when they felt charitable, but the parents never really trusted her and told their kids to avoid her. But as time moved on, and she... well, developed, people felt less charitable, though some of the boys began to appreciate her in a new way.

Ultimately as an adult, everyone would only see her as either a whore or a monster. Everybody loves a good whore, but nobody respects a whore, just enjoyed and cast aside. Now a monster, people respect a monster, they fear them, but nobody likes a monster, no one wants one around.

So in order to find some sort of life worth living, she had decided to try and make a name for herself as a Pirate. A daring rogue, equally admired and feared by the populace, who's sexy yet monstrous appearance would only help.

I stand by the character, I think they're really good, I'm upset the pirate campaign she was meant for fell apart and would like to use her again, but she's definitely the most overtly sexual character I've made. She's supposed to be very curvy, and to start she was gonna be literally only dressed in a tricorn hat and her own webbing, though her exoskeleton formed pseudo-boots, and I was going to make a point of finding a good pirate jacket for her.

Oh she was also a cannibal too, the Spider-half had a big appetite, and if she wasn't eating people, it would have to be large animals, or at least lots of medium sized ones. That also probably gets sort of magical realm, but that was more intended to really sell the monstrous aspect
>>
I regularly have giants appear in my games. I've even had a giant woman be used as a fast travel method by my players.

That said, my players are all sizefags.
>>
>>50667759
>My players are all sizefags.
Part of me wants to get to know your group, but knowing how grating some sizefags can get has me apprehensive.
>>
File: wonder woman and atom.jpg (35KB, 541x596px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman and atom.jpg
35KB, 541x596px
>>50667759
>I've even had a giant woman be used as a fast travel method by my players
H-how did she carry them?
>>
>>50667864
Come to think of this, I've only ever seen this done with tiny dudes riding in a normal-sized woman's cleavage, never a normal sized dude in a giant woman's cleavage.
>>
>>50667879
>>50667864
>Not just physically carrying them in your arms or on your back.
Look, I'm a macrofag so I can understand, but not everything has to be fetish-driven.
>>
>>50667879
To be honest I cant really imagine skin looking very attractive from that size. Full of pores and hairs and imperfections.
>>
>>50667879
>FAP
its not as funny when it's obviously intentional
>>
>>50667910
It's practical though. if you don't have pockets, that would be the most convenient place to carry someone.

Same logic behind girls carrying phones in their cleavage, it's the most practical, secure place to put it.

>>50667918
I think it's more about the being physically squeezed between the boobs than getting a close up look
>>
>>50667864
On her shoulders silly. They built a little platform with straps and everything.

>>50667781
We are very particular who we let in to prevent spergs and sorry, the books are closed.
>>
>>50668272
>We are very particular who we let in to prevent spergs
As you SHOULD BE.
>and sorry, the books are closed.
Sorry to hear, but it's probably for the best. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>50668272
>On her shoulders silly.
that's actually really cute.

On a scale of cute to hot, it probably goes
>shoulder
>cleavage
>pantsu

Anything else is either boring, or in some cases admittedly good for comedy.
>>
This thread really makes me want to play a game with people like you. My first game is coming up, and chances of this sort of thing happening is almost nil.

Got a crusty old veteran with kids, a fellow beginner, and a guy who looks like he's going to be a killer GM. Friends with all of them, but...
>>
>>50668417
Games with fa/tg/uys are hit or miss. Sometimes you'll get great players that you stick with for a while, other times you'll get people that shitpost just as much IRL as they do on 4chan.
>>
>>50654737

Learn to trust the discretion of the DM. You can put down "uncomfortably young-looking" and leave it to the DM to decide what number to attach to that, or describe oppressed and disenfranchised workers without having to describe it as legal slavery.
>>
>>50668529
I meant more in a situation where I am the GM. But it happens as a player too, just not as much.
>>
I always seem to have a damsel in distress in my stories.

I'd say it's about 50% "Magical Realm" and 50% "It's a good simple hook with a million different variations".

One day though, I'll have the PCs walk in on a captive princess gangbang. That will be my letter of resignation from being the DM.
>>
>>50655449

No, because "magical realm" implies being an asshole about it. The meme-ified TG version where someone might play a barbarian because they like buff shirtless guys or a elf because they like waifish hippy chicks is NARP bullshit. It's only magical realm when it's actually a problem at the table.
>>
>>50655785

If they actually want your soul, they'll find a way. If they don't they'll find an excuse.
>>
I played a near-human space alien once. I twas implied she had banged some pretty weird non-humanoids in the past. Blob monsters, insectoids, that sort of thing. The mental images got more kinky when we introduced her power to duplicate herself.

Plus there was a session where we discovered natural hot springs and had an onsen episode, but her alien technology provided holographic censor mosaics.

The character was never intended to be super magical realm, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the idea of her pretty goddamn sexy in retrospect.
>>
>>50660158

Bullshit. It's still fine, you just got old and bitter and want something to blame your inability to keep it zipped on.
>>
I'm the DM for a grouop with a Gnoll Inquisitor of Lamashtu in it.
I'm unraveling a pretty faith heavy personal quest for him, and since it's Lamashtu, I'm afraid I'm gonna swerve into Magical Realm territory when things start to get serious.

I mean, he's not overplaying it, and I won't either, but there's not that many ways to spell out "magical demonic rape dungeon with abomination babies exploding out of people"
>>
>>50668906
>magical demonic rape dungeon with abomination babies exploding out of people
That is either a very specific fetish or at least 50% boner killer.
>>
In my highschool monster-hunters campaign, I managed to get the domineering blonde PC to give the younger, naïve catholic schoolgirl NPC her first lesbian kiss.

I was pretty proud of myself.
>>
File: excitement.jpg (39KB, 760x506px) Image search: [Google]
excitement.jpg
39KB, 760x506px
>>50669787
>her first lesbian kiss
Does this mean it wasn't her last?
>>
File: 1477302948552.jpg (138KB, 483x651px) Image search: [Google]
1477302948552.jpg
138KB, 483x651px
>>50668967
It's not that specific. It's certainly not a boner killer for me on any level. At least if one important criterion is met.
>>
>>50668484
Only the GM browses, I think. Going to be a game of DH.
>>
>>50660331
>FIREFIGHTERS AND EMTS ALL HAVE EXACT SAME FETISH, NEW STUDY SUGGESTS
>>
File: 1457358836832.png (157KB, 484x659px) Image search: [Google]
1457358836832.png
157KB, 484x659px
>>50669853
What do you think?
>>
I keep accidentally inserting in my fetish for eldritch horror and corruption into every game I run.

>Last PF game I ran, party all independently managed to write grimdark as fuck backstories.
Welp, guess we're going grimdark now. I'll use that plot idea I had for missing people and a werewolf cult.
Eeh, I didn't really plan that one out too well, lets just ad lib it and see where they go.
>They get hired to go investigate some missing people up in the mountains.
>Find some werewolf looking monster things.
>Eventually find out these things were people, and the villain is trying to make a big one.
>Track down the villain to his hideout.
Oh shit, I forgot to design the hideout map, I thought they wouldn't get this far this week. Alright, well I had planned he'd have a room where he's turning all the bodies into one giant monster. Guess I'll just make that one big pit.
And I mean the flesh is still sort of alive, guess I'll make that kind of act like people, could be a cool miniboss.
>Mfw I realize after the session I just had my players fight a giant meat shoggoth filled with people slowly losing their minds to the greater mass.

A few weeks later I make a fighter's coliseum arc, thinking it'll be a fun way to introduce npc's and do some backstage intrigue. Other than that, have nothing really planned out.
>Arc ends with an army of formely-human abominations led by a cult of an eldritch and unknowable god tearing their way through the city, consuming and destroying in their wake.

Seriously, I don't plan any of it, it just starts happening.
>>
File: thumbs up dog.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up dog.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
>>50670098
that's what I like to hear!
>>
>>50670207
At this point you should just run some ERP sessions with that tone desu
>>
>>50653573
I made a campaign where giantesses were a major plotpoint of the story.

So they encountered giantesses regularly. My players never figured out it's secretly my fetish and had an overall enjoyable time.
>>
>>50670098
Butch, please.
>>
>>50670250
I really should. Only problem is finding players for it honestly.
>>
>>50669787
I just realized, somehow I misread this that they were both PCs.

It makes more sense, but now I'm disappointing there wasn't a party with both a naive catholic schoolgirl and a domineering lesbian.

Actually, part of me has always wanted to play a sort of sexy, curvy, innocent, lolita schoolgirl type character, but just, keep her completely innocent. Like, as a joke character. Have her constantly get into sexual situations and come so close to having her be involved in extremely lewd actions or implications, but always avoid it. Like if the innocent schoolgirl character from a porno somehow wandered into a non-porn world.
>>
>>50670375
That sounds fantastic. Especially if you can get the rest of the party to play on the whole darker or more explicit characters.

Also make sure she has weirdly good people skills, despite having no ability to accurately sense motive. It makes it funnier when she manages to accidentally sweet talk her way out of the clutches of a cult and their pet tentacle monster.
>>
>>50670375
>now I'm disappointing there wasn't a party with both a naive catholic schoolgirl and a domineering lesbian
While I would love it if those were the kinds of characters my players made, I did the best with what they gave me.

Honestly, I'm surprised I managed to work my love for lesbian schoolgirls into that arc of the campaign as much as I did.

Their first major encounter with her, the blonde girl PC confronted the naive girl because she was the host to a dangerous hunger spirit. While backed against a wall in the girls' bathroom, she started talking, through labored breaths, about how nice the blonde girl smelled, and how badly she wanted to taste her...

The players were suitably unnerved by the literal implications (that the hunger spirit inside the girl wanted her to cannibalize them) but didn't quite pick up on the subliminal meaning.
>>
File: 1799297.jpg (38KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
1799297.jpg
38KB, 380x600px
>>50653573
My brown half-elf comes from an island chain where a noble house has basically Conquistador'd the entire place, and now uses elves like breeding stock, as well as gifts for nephews, trading pieces for land, and a major export.
It probably doesn't help that the ones that are kept domestically are mindbroken most of the time, and the ones that outlast the favor of their owners tend to become public onaholes.
Hasn't actually gone into ERP shit yet, but when me and my DM first thought up why my character would be orphaned, he wrote some damn good 'backstory'.
>>
I have a buttslut zombie milf and a loli necromancer.
>>
File: 35.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>50670942
jesus christ anon

>hasn't actually gone into ERP shit yet
but you're just waiting for it to get there huh?
>>
>>50670989
My DM actually ERPs, but I don't.
We play over discord, if it makes any difference. It's just a bunch of guys I knew from the hungry gays threads.

I mean, I'm all for getting beat fuel, but I'm not going to be doing any typefucking.
>>
File: KnighTGentleman.png (216KB, 775x981px) Image search: [Google]
KnighTGentleman.png
216KB, 775x981px
>>50653573
I don't think any games I've been involved with have ever reached Magical Realm territory...
>>
>>50671027
>but I don't.
Coulda fooled me, fag
>>
>>50653573
The warp, the slaaneshi part.
>the GM explained how our psyker got literally fucked to death by a keeper of secrets for shits an giggles
>everyone keked hard and our sides died with the psyker
>>
File: Healer_Troubles.jpg (365KB, 2000x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Healer_Troubles.jpg
365KB, 2000x1677px
>>50654000
I don't understand the whole foot thing but muscle girls?

I can dig muscle girls.
>>
>>50670306
Depending on the sorts of amalgamation you'd end up with and the tone, I'd be up for it
>>
>>50671103
Nani?
Why the rudeness? Also, if anything my situation proves I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>50671235
>le ebin elf slave rape maymay
Seems pretty faggy to me, fag
>>
Made catfolk barbarian. I like furry porn.
>>
>>50670252

We knew pervert, we knew.
>>
Succubus
>>
File: lolo & bram.jpg (733KB, 810x861px) Image search: [Google]
lolo & bram.jpg
733KB, 810x861px
>play healer

I don't even have to try, I've got musclebois risking themselves to save my gay ass 24/7
>>
>>50671263
>he wouldn't keep qt elbs to serve him at his beck and call
I dunno, anon, you might be the faggot here.
>>
File: 57022.jpg (52KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
57022.jpg
52KB, 656x369px
>>50656634
>>
Yesterday, I had designed a random encounter where a PC would be accosted by a person high on fantasy weed. The PC in question a male player's female Rogue and I had the high guy try to hit on her and escalated this to a grope. He/she just hit him with her weapon and scared him off.

Also, once I had the party traipsing through the sewers of a big city. As another random encounter, what looked like a staff was flushed down the toilet to where they were. Upon further and pressing one of the gems on in it, it turned out to be a giant, POWERFULL vibrator the local sect worshipping the god of sex and prostitution had flushed down the toilet. Later on while still in the sewers. the party would encounter a bunch of Clerics from the beforementioned sect, who healed them in return for getting thier vibrator back. The party didnt have any healers, so I had designed this encounter to help them out.

That's the closest I've gotten, I think.
>>
File: sweating helicopter driver.webm (240KB, 688x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweating helicopter driver.webm
240KB, 688x400px
>>50671325
Lies

They never found out
They never will
>>
>>50670207
>>50671148
I mean, just based on that PF game I eventually had the eldritch horrors separated into four groups.
>Creatures of warped flesh and bone, seething with the changing minds of the mortals that made them, and bound to the God of Change.
>Paradoxical and constantly shifting unkillable undead slowly going mad from the sudden onset of future sight, bound to the God of Time.
>Violent, emotional, and vibrant monsters formed in the shape of gods and demons of old, overwhelmed by their new instincts and powers, bound to the God of Rage.
>Seductive and silent wraithlike figures, wreathed in ink and hazy projections of form, having seen an incomprehensible truth and obsessed with sharing it, bound to the God of Void.

All in all not bad for coming out of last minute scribbles and frantic ad libbing.
>>
File: cleric2.png (350KB, 534x603px) Image search: [Google]
cleric2.png
350KB, 534x603px
As a parasitic body snatcher, got to eat the brain of a pure aasimar cleric and steal her body and used it to enjoy all the sensations a mortal could.
>>
File: 019.png (344KB, 1090x596px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
344KB, 1090x596px
>>50671421
Otokonoko ja Naishi!! by shiden akira
>>
>>50658144
Dungeon clear and the two NPC hirelings that went with them are now slimegirls. And allied with the players. And later deployed in the great battle for Odelton, where they ambushed the attacking crab people and turned a bunch of them into slimegirls.
>>
>>50656122
That was a pretty creepy argument.
If your party doesn't complain about your foot fetish or kitsune bullcrap or whatever you do, it isn't because they respect your character design, it's because they're too timid to complain to your face. Rest assured your fellow party members are almost certainly complaining about you behind your back after every session. That behavior of yours is creepy and unacceptable - nobody wants to know they're helping arouse you.
>>
>>50653573
The closest I've ever seen was maybe seducing a bar wench into giving me more infomation about the BBEG.

I'm very proud of my friends for having such subtle, unnoticeable fetishes.
>>
Jesus Christ, what den of perversion did I stumble into.
I have no stories, I'm a boring sack of shit, sorry.
>>
>>50655775
>Funny thing is that I ended up actually getting what I wanted. And regretting it.

Care to tell how it went down Anon?
>>
File: 49453430_p2_master1200.jpg (300KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
49453430_p2_master1200.jpg
300KB, 600x860px
Playing a nWoD Slasher game with gurochan. I'm... I'm not sure if that counts as magical realm.

It was something, for sure.
>>
>>50672115
Hyper graphic slasher gore campaign sounds fun actually, there's some interesting stuff you could do there.

Though it definitely falls into my magical realm.
>>
>>50672162
It was fun. The premise was being sent to a prison in the middle of the desert for being such fucking monsters, one of those 'off the book' prisons that are really more like places they lock you up and wait for everyone to die.

So my players decided to form their own gang right away and start going mexican cartel on anyone and everything. People learned to respect when the party Brute twisted iron bars around someone's neck and left him there to die of thirst in the sun.

Is that so, anon. What games do you play?
>>
>>50653573
One of the custom races in my campaign were probably borderline if not full on magical realm. They were a xenomorph like race that if a group of people either killed or bargained with a queen they could obtain queen pheromones that would allow them to remove units from the hive as slaves or soldiers.
>>
>>50671731
i'm not him but thankyou anon, that was the most adorable fap i've ever had
>>
>>50672265
>What games do you play?
What, you mean like, tabletop, or vidya, or what?

In anycase nothing really related to said subject matter.
>>
>>50655075
>>50656615
too far to be honest
>>50657922
>>50663469
>>50666501
>>50668611
>>50668889
>>50670942
>>50670972
>>50671505
just cringey. doesn't so much bring other players into your magical realm, as it does just like... its the equivalent of accidentally " " leaving your dick hanging out of your fly. hur dur tits and sex slaves. if your party was cool with it, fine.
>>50671430
top one is cringe, bottom one is a bit too far.

the rest is fine, sometimes a bit stupid or excessive though. but not too bad.
>>
>>50653573
i need a setting to justify a magical realm game
for what reason would a reality be so lewd
>>
>>50672963
>>50668889
I should clarify, the implied stuff was all like, literally implied to have happened at some point in the past, just as a joke when going through the character's photo log, or the occasional rambling alien anecdote, none of this was like, stuff happening during play.

Oh, well, the onsen thing was during play, but again, purely comedic purposes, and everyone there was naked. You can't go in a hot spring and not be naked.
>>
>>50653573
One of my characters was the result of an orc woman and human man falling in love while he was a slave. One of the other players made a joke about amazonian kinky femdom orc sex, and the joke kept going. In the end, they liked it, and I didnt think it was too bad, since it wasn't a huge part of the character
>>
>>50655671
>>the girlcock adds character!
>implying futanari doesn't add mountains of depth to world building
Unless you mean traps in which case
>GAAAAY
>>
File: MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING.png (398KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING.png
398KB, 600x900px
>>50673335
>Implying futanari isn't already gay
>>
>>50673351
Futa on female is objectively less gay than male on female. I went to college for this.
Mostly joking though i'm seriously tempted to fuck with succ/incubi as it would fit
>>
File: melfina-625x350.jpg (25KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
melfina-625x350.jpg
25KB, 625x350px
>>50653573
My players keep finding women/girls stored in stasis.
>>
>>50673406
Hey, this can be really effective for horror and building tension.

Almost as effective as it is for stimulating my magical realm
>>
>>50668967
This actually happened to me. The GM ran a mid-to-late game horror campaign with a Drakainia as the BBEG. I knew I was in for a wild ride at around level 14, when when we found the first exploded villager. Seeing as it was intended as a horror campaign, the GM always went into heavy details. Towards the end of the game there were a couple sessions that were basically OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE. An entire large town started swelling up and bursting into monsters, including the female party members. It was pretty much the perfect storm of fetish fuel for me, and I'm still amazed I was able to hide it as well as I did.

As far as being on the other end of it, I'm currently playing a 5e Old One Warlock with a heavy bent towards enchantment. I've never played an enchanter before, so I thought some mind fuckery might be fun. There's someone else at the table who's way too into it.
>>
>>50673482
what kind of mind fuckery?
>>
>>50673533
She's the party face, and is more than willing to use Charm or Suggestion casually and mid conversation if things aren't going absolutely perfect. Still too low a level for Dominate though, but I'm planning to abuse the fuck out of it once I can.

And that's not even getting into the combination of telepathy and +8 on persuasion/deception. I've pulled a fuckload of shenanigans without anyone else being able to see. The best example was a guy that would be extremely inconvenient to be captured alive for half the party, but was already apprehended and being walked with us and two guards to a holding cell. Cue the voice in his head.
>"Listen to me, and keep quiet."
>"I can get you out of this, but you have to do exactly as I say."
>"See the knife on the noble's belt?"
>"At the next crossroad, grab it and stab her bodyguard."
>"Then break left and run. It's this or hang."
He grabs my dagger, tries and fails to stab the fighter, who now has a readied action from another telepathic message, and the fighter takes his head off. Perfect execution, and the guards were witnesses that he attacked first.
>>
>>50673691
That sounds like a neat character. That shit with the prisoner was pretty slick.
>>
>>50673351
>got banned for three days for replying to this shitpost jokingly
Quality moderation you got here fa/tg/uys.
>>
>>50674453
>Get banned
>Complain about your ban afterwards
You gonna be surprised when you get banned again?
>>
I once had an extended argument with an NPC about whether sleeping with a futa elf was gay or not.

A town guard threw my character in jail for a while, which was bullshit. I've complained a lot in session about my stupid incarceration, and the GM's been warning me if I keep it up my guy's getting thrown in jail again for dissenting the government. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>50674581
I will be surprised if they don't ban me again. That doesn't make the level of discretion they are allowed to exercise on /tg/ any more reduculous. Getting banned for three whole days for a single joke? It's patently rediculous, especially when a good chunk of the posts on this board could be ruled not explicitly discussing boardgames and the like. What's next, a return of mecha nazimod who is even more no fun than before. Nay I shall not silence my dissent, I will not go quietly into that bad ban, no sir.
>>
Probably the most magical realm thing I've ever experienced in-game was a single Fleshshaper of Melancholia. Of course, one could argue that one Fleshshaper is more than enough magical realm, and I'm pretty sure that there's no good counter to that argument.
The next most magical realm shit I've run into was probably the reverse-mitosis zombie-things. And I literally just noticed that those were basically Things, holy shit.
Ironically, both of those were in the same game, but one was the GM's fault and the other was the fault of one of the other players, so...
>>
>>50673068
eh okay fine you're cool with me.
this guy still wins >>50655075
>>
File: WOWscans_10_Things_to_Do_017.jpg (211KB, 1242x578px) Image search: [Google]
WOWscans_10_Things_to_Do_017.jpg
211KB, 1242x578px
>>50657170
>>50671795

Slime/shape-shifting girls reproducing by absorbing and then genderbending others sounds hot.

>Wandering dungeon
>You see the perfect girl of your dreams chained up, so light and smooth she almost seems translucent.
>You move to free her. The chains off, she stands up, and her clothes seem to melt or dissolve away before your eyes.
>Before you can process what's happening, she leaps on you.
>Your weak resistance isn't enough to throw off her surprising strength as she passionately makes love to you.
>As you approach climax, you begin to feel light headed, your vision starts to blur.
>Consciousness slipping away, you feel as if you're losing yourself in her, melting away in the enfolding embrace.
>Awakening with her on top, she giggles and welcomes you to "the family"
>You gasp in shock as you look down at your new idealized female body
>She begins to demonstrate the power of transformation, playing with your breasts and growing them from medium to cowtits to dfc, and so on, each change (and the accompanying molestation) agonizingly pleasurable.
etc.
>>
>>50658038
Yes
>>
>>50656344
Can't wait for the next edition. It will supposedly make it way more balanced.
>>
>>50656257
baka desu senpai
>>
>>50670207
I keep accidentally inserting in my fetish for eldritch horror and corruption into every game I run.
>t. chris metzen
>>
Played a shapeshifter character, found out months after the game ended that the GM had a transformation fetish. I felt a little weird but he never gave any indication about having it while the game was running and he wasn't ever creepy so I guess it worked out?

One of my favorite games/characters I've played, actually
>>
>>50672963

Thank you, oh benevolent Arbiter of Magical Realms, on sorting out the worthy from the unworthy.
>>
>>50653573
Describing the dangling tits on the three Baba Yaga sisters in front of you, swinging at hip level.

One of them remarked that it was unfortunate how the group was all male, for she would save women which let she lick and nip their breasts with her rusty iron teeth.
>>
>>50660331
Extreme altruism in a sacrificial way, yes. There needs to be a heavy downside to me for it to work. Dying is the best.
>>
>>50655671
But anon, a fairy tale based side quest where the party discovers a frog princess IS a comedic/innocent story

I also didn't really know I had the fetish before running it.
>>
File: Crucifixion.png (1MB, 1068x610px) Image search: [Google]
Crucifixion.png
1MB, 1068x610px
eunning joke was to become capenters and supply crosses if they failed the adventure.

jolly good time
>>
File: Blum.png (1MB, 1183x2671px) Image search: [Google]
Blum.png
1MB, 1183x2671px
>>50675020
There were a few good moments. During the final boss fight, the party's pirate swam through the gigantic slime queen to get to her heart.
There were also many kinds of slimes - green ones were weak and mindless, but dangerous in numbers and the only ones capable of assimilation; yellow were incredibly sticky and used kamikaze attacks to immobilize enemies; blue could form hardened protrusions as weapons; and the (purple) queen was 17 feet tall.

Later a player made his character a blue slime fencer.
>>
>>50678883
>swam through the gigantic slime queen
That sounds like it could go very badly
>>
File: 1462048090197.jpg (90KB, 720x679px) Image search: [Google]
1462048090197.jpg
90KB, 720x679px
>>50653573
I intentionally changed my plan for a session to include a small purring catboy in a social scene because the quiet semi-furry girl at the table was starting to withdraw and leave the noncombat parts to others, and I want everyone to feel able to participate and enjoy it. She went after him like a yarnball, it was kind of adorable. Nobody suspected that it was made for that on purpose.
>>
>Tfw played a female anthro character in two campaigns with my 4chins friends from a while back
>Now I'm deathly afraid of playing a female ever again, lest I accidentally make things awkward by having them think I'm magical realming
What do? Like 3/4ths of my characters are male but I wanted to make my most recent one a female as it would add to the image but I changed it just because people would think I'm one of them magical realm folk.
>>
>>50684000
Do whatever you want.

If you think your friends from fucking 4chan don't know you're goddamn furry who is sexually attracted to your own characters you are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>50684102
I think you misread my post.
I specifically made those characters because I knew they wouldn't freak out about it just because I had a girl character and we could have fun not caring about it.
Now that I'm playing with people other than them whom I don't know, I'm scared that they will end up getting uncomfortable/freaking out about it and accuse me of magical reaming when I'm not. Even if I was playing a girl character I would want to bone, I wouldn't be trying to disrupt the group or be obnoxious because I hate people that do that shit as well. And to that extent, I changed my character's gender despite feeling it was a legitimate, non magical realm place to play as a female just because I didn't want to risk any trouble.
Mostly because of threads like this where I get the impression that people will complain about anything remotely sexual at the drop of a hat because they're all pure Catholics.
>>
Well I was GMing a game of Vampire: The Masquerade and three of my characters, a Baali Lawyer, a Ventrue socialite serial killer,, and a Werewolf who served as hired muscle all decided that wanted cruise suburbia first thing in the evening and found a house with a children's slumber party present.

First the Baali character used his powers to make the parents start fighting and immediately caused a breakdown in their marriage and a huge fight. The party interrupted them mid-fight and bound and gagged them and the Baali took them down to the basement. The werewolf and the Ventrue went upstairs and did a sort of "HEY KIDS" introduction and the werewolf went into glabro (Lon Cheny wolfman) form and ripped off one kids head while the rest watched. They then herded the terrified children into the basement and they freaked when they saw their parents tied up. They skin the father alive and the birthday girl faints and they splash cold water on her repeatedly to wake her up, just in time to see the werewolf rape her mother. The Werewolf shapeshifts into full man-wolf form mid-thrust and tears the mother apart and wears her like a condom and then the vampires shred and feed off of all but one child.

The remaining child is heavily dominated and then has his memory altered so that he thinks Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward did all these terrible things.
>>
>>50684286
Only shitlords complain about that sort of thing.
There's a notably higher concentration of shitlords on the internet, as well as in those odd fringe guys at game stores that can't find any permanent game and so haunt the public/league games.
If you're with friends or reasonable people you have fun with, don't worry and be happy, they'll appreciate the character you've invested in far more than they'd fear shenanigans.
>>
>>50684286
It really depends on how familiar they are with furries and their opinion on them, so nobody here is going to be able to help you with that.

That said, your two best choices would be to play different characters so they know you better and trust you not to do that shit, or just do it right off the bat and show by example that you're capable of reigning your dick in.
>>
>>50684383
>only shitlords complain about magical realm.

Shitlord detected.
>>
>>50684366
>Ventrue

If you leave that much blood and gore in a regular suburban neighborhood house, especially when it's obviously not done by a regular person, it's clearly some sort of masquerade breach.
>>
I once played a mage in Shadowrun whose main schtick, starting out, was supposed to be knocking people out with a specific set of spells he started out with.
In the edition I played, they're called Euphoria(single target) and Opium Den(aoe).
In previous editions, they were Orgasm and Orgy, respectively.

I also made a point of having the character be Arabic, because for some reason I was really into Arabic dudes at the time.

Unfortunately, the rest of the group got super angry at me for daring to not buy any Combat spells(even though I had a bunch of other spells that would disable people and/or give them penalties, as well as buffs and a healing spell, since the character was intended more as a support mage than a combat mage), so I ended up having to spec into combat more and more as the game went on.
>>
>>50684463
Yep and they later got in trouble for it, but by that point had gotten even further into Infernalism than they already were and things just went downhill from there.
>>
I fucked a big muscular pirate woman on a ship because she's been eying my charisma focused non combat face character.
Prior to that, the GM had said that I apparently fucked a different muscular pirate woman who was actually the fiercest and most feared pirates of them all.
And finally, I invented a sexual move which I used as a way to increase my fame within the town (When I was already quite famous).

Was pretty fun since everyone was doing whatever crazy shit they could think of. Shame that campaign is dead now.
>>
>>50684000
I've sort of had a similiar thing kind of.

I make a lot of characters, like, I'll have 20-30 characters already made, ready to go at any given moment. Most of my characters are dudes. Like, over 2/3s are dudes. BUT, for whatever reason, I've sort of ended up playing more girl characters, or rather, my girl characters tend to last longer. I think I've technically played an equal number of dudes and chicks, if not slightly more dudes, but it feels like every time I play a guy, they die in the first session, or the campaign falls apart in one session, I've had like, 1 male character last more than one session, meanwhile my female characters always live for ages and become well remembered and cherished characters by the group.
>>
>>50686407
I like loli vampires. Like, in a nonsexual way. They create an interesting spin on the typical immortal predator vampire thing.
>>
>>50686407
I feel like anyone would suspect something magical realm going on at the first loli vampire. The second at the very least.
>>
>>50678883
how did you stat the slimes? did made a race? cus i've trying to come up with a slime race to inclyde in my campaing too but im not sure how to create them
>>
>>50687743
You underestimate the average party of murderhobos. Who cares about the little bloodsucker in a tight silk dress, she points us toward monsters and gives us MONEY.
>>
>>50688706
Wait so they weren't even enemies? Just helpful NPCs?
>>
>>50653608
>I made a tomboy character.
What's so Magical Realm about that?
>>
>>50691424
A lot of /ss/ fetishists, musclegirl fetishists, sizefags and other such people get off to a certain kind of tomboys.
Speaking as someone who actually likes tomboys, the kind that they like is different. They tend to fetishize being a shota who's taken care of by a strong, loving and competent woman who still loves them completely and is willing to do everything for them in exchange for nothing but their existence and their dick.
The tomboy element is usually used as something "embarrassing" that the self-insert can use to gain leverage on the female character because otherwise the power balance becomes unsatisfying for them.
In 95% of the cases I see, tomboys aren't enjoyed for their own sake - they're a way of adding a hidden core of femininity to a strong character, making sure that the shota self-insert can still have emotional leverage and a feeling of superiority by knowing that "she's just a woman on the inside, and I know where to press to make her melt".
Imagining yourself as a girly manchild with no real initiative or power of your own is demoralizing for people who aren't hardcore masochists, and as such the tomboy element is a way to be protected while still having the "advantage of masculinity" while the stronger party in the relationship has to try and fail to fake it because she's not a man.
Speaking as someone who actually likes honest-to-goodness tomboys with not a grain of compensation, girliness or "she's really a softy on the inside", there's a ridiculous imbalance. Some of us don't want a ladyknight to gently dominate us, we just want a straightforward, no-nonsense woman who can be honest with her emotions and act on her own. It's not really a sexual fetish for a lot of people, though, so I understand why the version that's easier to make porn of caught on.
>>
>>50671731
>those "girls"
>setting up the tender tomboy loving instead of being the ntr-squad

I need more of this in my sadpanda.
>>
>>50691523
So those people would play tomboys despite not self-inserting as they?

Personally I like tomboys because I enjoy imagining myself as female and they let me do that without becoming girly-girl or giving up that straightforwardness and honesty with her own emotions that you mention.
>>
File: 8tiaQjr.jpg (311KB, 1280x1818px) Image search: [Google]
8tiaQjr.jpg
311KB, 1280x1818px
>>50691424
Because spunky short haired girls are the cutest!
>>
>>50691810
I can never enjoy shit like this.
No matter how vanilla, I've spent enough time around fetishists and on porn sites to know that it's just another domination fantasy like a lot of tomboy stuff.
It's the fantasy of fulfilling the male role of taking initiative and reassuring the woman where she's failed to do it on her own, showing that in the end all the deviant woman needs to cure her of taking care of herself is a dick.
Almost all of these doujinshi end with the tomboy many times girlier, more vulnerable and more ready to hand over her right to decide to the guy, who wins her over with low-effort praise and flattery instead of actual effort.
That same pattern is everywhere when it comes to tomboys. It's treated as a shell you strip away to reveal the woman underneath, as a defense mechanism that never works and makes the woman insecure and unhappy, as a moral lever that "proves" you're a good-hearted nice guy for "overlooking" superficial elements that are not even negative - all in all, most of it just boils down to a "the nice guys really get the girl" power fantasy in which the plain but nice guy gets a cute girly girl in spite of all the normies and jocks, because he "understands" that even the unpopular girls just need a dick in their life to realize that they could never be happy or strong on their own and need a male (any male, even the plain beta) to make them satisfied.
It's really fucking chilling when it comes down to it, and that's why I'm sad.
>>
>>50691888
Hoe does making a girl masculine make her more vulnerable?
>>
>>50691523
>in exchange for nothing but their existence and their dick.
>The tomboy element is usually used as something "embarrassing" that the self-insert can use to gain leverage on the female character because otherwise the power balance becomes unsatisfying for them.
No idea how it is for other people, but for the most part I prefer my /ss/ tomboy fantasies to involve the shota doing everything they can to please the tomboy and earn all that affection, also no idea about the embarrassing part, I'd prefer my tomboys to be proud of both their femininity and masculinity
>>
File: n2GHGUD.jpg (482KB, 1280x1846px) Image search: [Google]
n2GHGUD.jpg
482KB, 1280x1846px
>>50691888
I think you're overthinking it desu

Like yeah there are some "she becomes girlier after" stuff, but it's not all like that.

Besides, I really don't care about the whole power/role thing. I just like the aesthetic (I love short hair, as I feel it empathizes the face more and is generally cute, in fact I'd say it's probably the most important trait overall) and the idea of a girl who's into fun boyish things (games, pop culture, nerd crap, etc.)

Also:
> I've spent enough time around fetishists and on porn sites to know that it's just another domination fantasy
If you *really* spent enough time around fetishists, you'd know that pretty much everyone has a different psychological flavor behind their fetish, and that they are as diverse as any kind of subjective taste.

Myself, I generally don't care for the "she becomes girlier" aspect. I prefer for the girl to be true to herself as a tomboy and pretty much stay as she is. Just like I like small/flat chests, but hate the whole "a cup angst" trope.

Also self inserting is fun too as >>50691691 said
>>
>>50691888
>>50691938
Pretty sure that's some jap only trope or another, or at least I sorta gathered that what with all jap porn seeming to have an issue with any sort of femdom that doesn't involve the girl submitting the the guy in the end, makes it a bitch when the whole reason I'm attracted to that type in the first place is their lack of vulnerability and ability to be the dominant one
>>
>>50691938
That's not what I'm saying.
In fact, I'm saying the opposite - I'm saying that these "pure tomboy love" stories have a clear format that usually ends with the girl being weaker, more feminine and less capable of taking care of herself.
They start with a girl who is stressed, has a self-esteem complex or has no friends, and this is due to her not being conventionally feminine or cute.
Then, a self-insert male character approaches her. He's plain and normal, not really doing anything special besides existing. He isn't shown to have any real competences or reassuring, useful personality traits.
He tells the girl that he loves her because "she's cute too", not mentioning her personality, her competences, her current appearance or anything but "you're cute because you have girly parts too".
The girl acts flattered and baffled that anyone would see her girliness, because of course the jocks, flirts and playboys never saw it but only the self-insert can.
Sex proceeds to happen. It is amazing and shows the girl how wonderful it is to be a girl, and the self-insert constantly reassures her and tells her she's cute.
In the final panel, the girl has "shaped up" - i.e. ditched a sport, a hobby, hard work, a constructive personality trait or the like, and the self-insert isn't doing anything in particular to make up for it. The girl is shown as being happier without her hobbies or personal interests in favor of being in a sexual relationship with a guy who doesn't pay anything back and only provides Perfect Manly Protection and Guidance because the girl can't do it without becoming a traumatized mess.
>>50691977
It's not even particularly Japanese at the bottom of it - it's just a pretty depressing and mind-rapey domination and brainwashing fetish dressed up as romantic love, and Westerners are a lot more fond of it in general than the Japanese from my experience.
>>
>>50692008
>In fact, I'm saying the opposite - I'm saying that these "pure tomboy love" stories have a clear format that usually ends with the girl being weaker, more feminine and less capable of taking care of herself.
Those ones are all shit though

>It's not even particularly Japanese at the bottom of it - it's just a pretty depressing and mind-rapey domination and brainwashing fetish dressed up as romantic love, and Westerners are a lot more fond of it in general than the Japanese from my experience.
I'm pretty sure the japes both codified a term for it and produce like 99% of it as pretty much ALL their "femdom" or tomboy porn has the girl learning how to be a "proper" woman at the end
>>
>>50692008
I've seen far more hentia about it than I have western porn, I'd say western porn actually has the opposite problem when it comes to dominant females, it's all whips and chains, pure pain and cruelty, nothing else
>>
>>50692008
>In the final panel, the girl has "shaped up" - i.e. ditched a sport, a hobby, hard work, a constructive personality trait or the like, and the self-insert isn't doing anything in particular to make up for it.

The fuck doujins are you even reading. Most of this shit is 20 pages, you don't even have room to show shit like that.

I have probably dozens of doujins saved where the girl doesn't change significantly or where the romance is more fueled by being childhood friends then "your pretty too". And numerous other formats as well. Heck, some of them end with the girl being even more open about her boyishness in the end.

Please, go back to tumblr.
>>
>>50692018
>>50692024
It's true that the Japanese produced more works about it, but it's still pretty niche and doesn't have a lot of fans - you mostly see it in magazines aimed towards 30-something salarymen, who're likely to be bitter at women for not marrying them or divorcing them. On the Western Internet, it's trending way harder than it ever did in Japan just like ladyknights and some /ss/ stuff.
The format is originally Japanese, but the people who like it are mostly Western.
>>50692036
Then you must have read a different pool of hundreds of doujinshi than I have. Every single one of them has some kind of implication or statement that the girl's effort or hard work was in vain because she had no chance of doing it on her own, and it's either left to the self-insert or let slide under the bridge as she's happy just taking the dick and popping out children.
I have never in my entire lifetime seen a doujinshi or Western porn comic in which the girl ends up being more boyish or competent, only a caricatured snu-snu amazon or a complete slag. If it's there, I'd like to see it.
And just pinning the blame for everything you disagree with on Tumblr is getting old. I hate Tumblrinas and SJWs with all my heart, because they're doing this exact same thing with a different twist.
In the SJW worldview, a woman deserves a man to take care of everything she needs and wants with no acknowledgement and no credit, and she has the right to throw him away when it's convenient. The woman is still the limp, helpless lump of flesh who's praised for being incapable and unwilling of doing anything on her own - she's just held that way by an everlasting parade of men taking care of her ass because she's a poor oppressed womyn.
>>
>>50692008
Sounds formulaic and lame.

>In the final panel, the girl has "shaped up" - i.e. ditched a sport, a hobby, hard work, a constructive personality trait or the like, and the self-insert isn't doing anything in particular to make up for it. The girl is shown as being happier without her hobbies or personal interests in favor of being in a sexual relationship with a guy who doesn't pay anything back and only provides Perfect Manly Protection and Guidance because the girl can't do it without becoming a traumatized mess.
To be fair, this trope has basis in fact. Plenty of girls who are tomboyish in their teens end up becoming more feminine and losing their outgoing or independent side to their personality. "Settling down" so to speak.

I don't like it either, but it seems many of them do.
>>
>>50692036
>Most of this shit is 20 pages, you don't even have room to show shit like that.

Page 19 is the orgasm
Page 20 is usually cuddling or hand holding.

But cuddling is girly so it's obviously a hardcore feminization power fantasy aimed at forcing strong independent women into house wife roles.

>>50692058
>If it's there, I'd like to see it.

A few of my favorite stories, off the top of my head:

>Guy tries to train with his volleyball player girlfriend. They end up having sex on the beach, and aftewards they decide to enter as a team and compete in volleyball together as a couple so they can spend more time with eachother

>Guy takes in street urchin without realizing she's a girl. They end up having a relationship, and in he learns that she's actually a genuinely talented musician.

>Hyperactive, quirky childhood friend ends up having sex with boyfriend for first time. Afterwards, they talk and he learns she's into guns and military shit, and feels happy to get to know her more.

>tomboy and her boyfriend are in the middle of an intense argument. They decide to resolve who's right by playing a video game, but when he pulls the plug just as she's about to win, they decide to settle it by seeing who can make the other orgasm first. It still doesn't settle it, and they end up still arguing in the middle of class the next day.

And then I can think of doujins where the tomboy thing is literally just an aesthetic (ie the girl is cute and has short haired, its mentioned once in passing that she's "boyish" and never again, with the story having an entirely different focus). etc. etc.

You need to really work hard to interpret some of these the way your painting them. If "a person feels more confident and happy after entering a relationship and having another human being to support them" triggers you, then tumblr is really the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>50692122
>But cuddling is girly so it's obviously a hardcore feminization power fantasy aimed at forcing strong independent women into house wife roles.
It would be pretty hot if there was actually a feminization doujin that went this way, instead of humiliation and enslavement.
>>
>>50692122
I actually have a really nice one about a THICC christmas cake neet tomboy girl who "spends most of her time building models and playing online games".

At the end of the doujin, the guy thinks she's going to become a bit more girly, and she straight up tells him that he's going to be doing most of the laundry and housework while she continues to build her models.

It's pretty great.
>>
>>50692122
A relationship that involves one of the parties losing hobbies, interests or competences to the other person, especially if that other person has no real redeeming traits but their ability to show affection, is an extremely unhealthy relationship in real life.
In anything even remotely approaching real life, a relationship like this ends in tears every time. If both parties aren't putting in an equal amount of effort and affection, one party will end up feeling hassled, exploited, lied to or something else.
Any relationship that explicitly works on the premise that one party is more important than real-life cares and competences is, in real life, the kind that ends in disaster. They're the relationships that abused kids and stalkers get into, operating on an obsession that by necessity cools or gets more fucked up over time. Even if they work well in the world of fiction, it's still a truth that domestic violence, double suicides, financial exploitation and other such situations mainly happen in relationships in which one party is giving away their ability to retaliate out of trust and love, and the other party is either not as loving (that is, will get tired or opportunistic along the line) or just as loving (resulting in a circlejerk that's the root of lovers' suicides).

This all boils down to the fact that postmodern femininity is cancer, though. Now that actual discrimination and oppression has gone the way of the dinosaurs, many women are still satisfied just being useless lumps of meat who just spend money and bitch because they're allowed to. Someone who can say "I can't do that" or "I'm too weak" doesn't belong in a relationship with another human being who puts their affection into them, and much less in a human society where everyone else depends on their efforts.
Everyone's a human being first and their gender second, and incompetent people are incompetent regardless of what's between their legs.
>>
>>50670207
>I keep accidentally inserting in my fetish for eldritch horror and corruption into every game I run.
Top tier fetishes, post f-list.
>>
>>50692210
>A relationship that involves one of the parties losing hobbies, interests

Literally cannot think of a single doujin where a girl gives up a hobby

The sports girls are pretty much *always* still playing sports at the end.

The only difference is they fuck more now.

I'm pretty convinced that you're straight up trolling us waifufags now. Well played at least.
>>
There's really some excellent absurdist humor in the fact that of all the guro and rape fantasies in this thread (not being judgmental, whatever floats your boat) the one that triggers a judgmental autistic rant is "I like cute girls with short hair".

>>50692148
Not sure if it's the kind of thing you're looking for, but recently there was a gender bender doujin about a mad scientist lesbian who tricks her boyfriend into drinking a potion that turns him into a girl, then molests him/her so that a female orgasm will stabilize the transformation and make it permanent.
>>
>>50664649
I think part of it is the sexual liberation that it implies. Maybe even a little bit of "innocence", too, for lack of a better word. Kind of like we're back in the Garden of Eden and just having a good time and having sex a lot, and people are nice.
>>
>>50668039
>I think it's more about the being physically squeezed between the boobs than getting a close up look
Also, real life rules about skin don't need to apply.
>>
>>50660677
>I use cropped images from various boorus for my character tokens
>No matter how non-sexualized I play the character
>they feel the need to reverse image search the art and talk in-character about genital piercings that were cropped out.
>It is actually really fucking annoying.
Hate to say it but you walked into that one. Just kidding, I loved saying it.
>>
File: this is van hellsing in japan.jpg (2MB, 1361x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this is van hellsing in japan.jpg
2MB, 1361x1000px
Well, looks like another magical realm thread comes to its close. It's been fun. Much applause to the people who posted cute greentext stories.

especially this one >>50667403 be sure to make her blush a ton, anon
>>
>>50670252
That giantess looks like she might be just short enough to actually be able to fuck.
>>
>>50655629
>fetish for wooden toy animal charms
Pervert
>>
>>50692231
>I'm pretty convinced that you're straight up trolling us waifufags now. Well played at least.
and then anon fell silent.
>>
>>50653573
NEW THREAD URGENTLY NEEDED!
>>
>>50692798
Be careful anon. Two magical realm threads in a row tends to draw mod attention, sadly.
>>
>>50692856
Rebrand it, new pic, new OP, no "#2" or "previous thread". Just a link to it in this one so we can follow.

This >>50654737 would make a good OP, cutting off the first two sentences.
>>
>>50692413
That wasn't what I meant, but it's hot af too.

>so that a female orgasm will stabilize the transformation and make it permanent.
Why is this trope so common?!
>>
>>50693009
>Why is this trope so common?!
Because them orgasming is supposed to represent their abandonment of their manhood to fully embrace their newfound female sexual identity.

The "you squirt and you'll spurt nevermore" thing just gives the concept a rigid and tangible point of no return.
>>
>>50693251
Aren't there lots of other ways abandoning manhood could be represented?
>>
>>50671430
>Also, once I had the party traipsing through the sewers of a big city. As another random encounter, what looked like a staff was flushed down the toilet to where they were. Upon further and pressing one of the gems on in it, it turned out to be a giant, POWERFULL vibrator the local sect worshipping the god of sex and prostitution had flushed down the toilet. Later on while still in the sewers. the party would encounter a bunch of Clerics from the beforementioned sect, who healed them in return for getting thier vibrator back. The party didnt have any healers, so I had designed this encounter to help them out.
That's a solid giggle and nice of you to give them a spot of help in the exploration.
>>
>>50671795
>and the two NPC hirelings that went with them are now slimegirls. And allied with the players.
Noice.

>And later deployed in the great battle for Odelton, where they ambushed the attacking crab people and turned a bunch of them into slimegirls.
Very noice.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.