[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out with a curse guys. My druid player was fucking around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1455903337785.jpg (43KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1455903337785.jpg
43KB, 500x344px
Help me out with a curse guys.
My druid player was fucking around in the temple of the God of Knowledge and Science, and now as punishment the god has decreed that he must cure his vast ignorance (INT of 7)

I'm thinking that a fun curse might be that every time he makes a knowledge (Arcana, Nature, History, Religion) check on something new, he gains XP, but if he ever fails the check then he has to roll on the wild magic table.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>50641747
Make him only gain XP when he succeeds on relevant checks, but no more than the party's average XP value, including him.

Curse lifts when he increases his int to 8.
>>
>>50641747
The curse gives +1 int and -1 cha, every month (or whatever is a reasonable time period for your campaign) the curse increases in intensity and ups the bonus and penalty by 1.
>>
>>50641764
>but no more than the party's average XP value
What did he mean by this?
>>
The god has declared he needs to branch into a more knowledgeable profession.

It forces him to take wizard or rogue as his next level.
>>
>>50641747
>Dickass God
Turn him into a beastman with non-human hands. Have the little hippy learn how shit life is without tools.

>Benevolent God
Replace some of his powers with slightly different ones. At first the druid is kinda screwed, but if he learns to use his new powers the right way they are more effective than his old.
>>
>>50641747
What kind of druid goes retarded?
>>
File: soulstare.png (700KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soulstare.png
700KB, 1920x1080px
>>50645319
>forcing him to miss out on level 20 wildshape
Y-you monster

>>50645510
A retarded one. Duh.
my group rolls for stats. He has a 3 for charisma too
>>
>>50645555
Ah, makes sense. I play mine like an ecologist and we did point buy(15), so he's at an ok 12.
>>
>>50645639
It evens out really. He basically has straight 16s for his other stats, so he's cool. It's a really fun character desu
>>
>>50641747
Limit his spells and wildshaping to what he has read of in books.
>>
>>50646780
>limited to what he actually knows.
Perfect!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.