[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5e >lv6 >squishy archer pc enters the boss room alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Cattura.png (31KB, 596x138px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
31KB, 596x138px
>5e
>lv6
>squishy archer pc enters the boss room alone meanwile everyone is ceching out other rooms
>"perhaps you should stick togheter, you only have 12hp left"
>"nah i'm fine"
>continues and gets ambushed by two displacer beasts
>"wtf man i did't see them"
>gets attacked and to 0 hp
>party rushes to his rescue and they pull out pic related
>1 action to stabilize
>The treated is awake and can move
>1 movement action to sand up and the other to stabilize another party member or attack.
>pic related has 10 uses each kit and they are cheap af
>after 2 hours in the same room getting knocked to 0hp and stabilizing imediately they deal enough damage to kill the displacer beasts
>everyone of them stabilized 10 to 20 times

Is this even legal?
>>
>>50630122
>shit system has poorly thought out items news at 11
>>
>>50630122
You don't wake up when stabilized, you are unconscious and at 0HP.
>>
>>50630175
that said how are they managing to always get to there allies
>>
File: IMG_6793.jpg (56KB, 1125x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6793.jpg
56KB, 1125x203px
>>50630185
Here's the proof btw.
>>
>>50630185
This desu.

>know only some of the rules
>ignore rules that penalize you
>insist on getting your way because the rules say so

[Intense judgement]
>>
>>50630185
Not only that, move actions don't exist in 5e. It costs half your movement. Granted, the healer feat does say a creature regains 1 hit point when you use a healer's kit to stabilize it, but nothing else about it.
>>
>>50630122
It's alright OP-kun, just played a pickup game with two other players who brought their PCs from other campaigns.
>My player, Level 3 dwarf paladin, Also "controlled" by him, a level 3 Human Barbarian. Axe brothers. One is LG, the other is NE. This has not yet been a major point of conflict, except when the Barbarian arm-wrestled the Paladin for first dibs on the treasure.
>The new invite: level 5 half-succubus who wears a sundress and big floppy hat that hides her horns but looks like a 12-year old girl who works at her father's bar and is prophesized to take part in destroying the world and is being used by this drug dealer to become a god-entity. Already has multiple feats and magic items.
>The new invite's brother: level 4 tiefling druid.
>One of these things is not like the other.jpg

Amazingly, girl is a great player who isn't psychotically snowflake-ish in character, and guy is a bro, but, this is the bit about misinterpreted rules.

>Half-succubus loli and Company are fighting a large group of Yeti (reskinned Bugbears) in penultimate almost-boss-room of dungeon.
>Lolirock tries to grapple a Yeti.
"I have tavern brawler, that gives me advantage on grapple checks"
>Remember something about grappling in the rules of Tavern brawler, sounds about right. Okay it.
>She grapples the Yeti from behind, and starts beating it about the head with her frying pan
>I called the Tangled reference out of the gate, she admitted to it. It's mechanically identical to a club. No harm, no foul.
>Her grapple only lasts two turns before the Yeti shrugs her off and introduces her to a Big Club With Spikes On It for 2d8+2 damage.
>Think no more of it.
>Last night, explaining how at level 4 my paladin can either raise two stats *or* have a feat, and show him the feats.
>Tavern Brawler only gives unarmed attack proficiency, and the option to attempt a grapple after punching someone.
>Minor rules snafu, the game did not break down, and the error will be corrected
>>
>>50630122
Learn the rules before you complain about them, stabilising just means they aren't making death saves anymore
>>
File: 1466284403439.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466284403439.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>50630122
>Play Paladin with Healer feat
>Practically free ~10HP heal on every ally once a day

Mmm mmm mm, so good.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.