[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to mix two /tg/ properties/settings/worlds/universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: HH125.png (394KB, 678x616px) Image search: [Google]
HH125.png
394KB, 678x616px
You have to mix two /tg/ properties/settings/worlds/universes and get something good out of it. What do you do?

>Bonus points: the mechanics mesh well
>>
Battlestar Galactica (RDM Reimagined) vs Firefly.

After taking a left turn at Andromeda, the Colonial Fleet finds itself with the IAV Alexander right up in its face... and out of tylium.
>>
Delta green:Eclipse Phase Edition, or what cthulhu tech should have been.
>>
Halo and Metroid
The space pirates set up shop on a previously undiscovered halo, UNSC is alerted after Ridley leads a raid on their flagship, the Chief meets Samus who is already investigating on the Halo, and the metroids that inevitably escape their space pirate enclosures cross-breed with the flood.
>>
>>50611323
the TERRIBLE crossover fanfiction IDEA generator sometimes has amazing match-ups.
http://kaction.com/
>>
>>50611323

I've always wondered, why can't you pick up a failed Pokeball? What happens to the ones you leave behind?
>>
>>50611323
Star Trek + Elder Scrolls. Treat ancestors like reality-warping extraterrestrials, make on-the-fly improvised tonal architecture effects that threaten to erase your entire ship if they fail, warp through the Dreamsleeve.
Hire Kirkbride as head writer.
>>
>>50613476
I always imagined they mix in with all the other litter rich people leave when they go outside. State park campsites after spring break have enough scrap in them to make a few car chassis.
>>
File: 1436978925739.jpg (53KB, 488x719px) Image search: [Google]
1436978925739.jpg
53KB, 488x719px
>>50611323
I don't know if TG related but I once mixed Metroid and Babylon 5. It was pretty gud.
>>
>>50613456

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Beauty and Mortal Kombat. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>50613476
In the games, the Pokémon always goes in first, so it bursts the two halves when freeing itself.
>>
>>50613456
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combiningChobitsandCSI. The story should usecreepy internet fetishesas a plot device!
Strangely appropriate.
>>
>>50613456
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Zorro and Metallica. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

Wut?
>>
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Office Space. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

I'm kind of surprised that this isn't already a thing.
>>
>>50613456
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Around the World in 80 Days and Invader Zim. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
This is better than it has any right to be.
>>
>>50613456
>Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Nightmare Before Christmas and Hellsing. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Sounds easy to make acceptable, anon was right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.