[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 52

We're currently working on Expansion 3

Boredom Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - http://pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
https://mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread: >>50492240
>>
File: Slime-Princess-SFW.png (721KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Slime-Princess-SFW.png
721KB, 2000x3000px
Starting with Slime
>>
File: file.png (107KB, 419x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 419x270px
Not dead yet, real life and video games are keeping me busy and I've had no luck starting playtests or getting any feedback from people who've read the rules.

Here's some plans I've got so far:
>Work on Infinite Arcana and Infinite Creation.
Adds new powers and rituals for Arcana and Creation, primarily utility-based ones. Some of these will raise the power level of these Mysteries considerably (think 3.5e Fighters compared to Clerics), and so they're not going into the main rulebook.

>Work on Alien, Edge, and Hermeticism Mysteries
Characters built with these Mysteries are expected to revolve around those mysteries; characters with Alien lose access to normal facets and gain a special set of Alien-related facets, and the same applies to the others.

>Change TOWERS over to a Maid RPG style system for rolls.
For those who are unfamiliar, rolls consist of rolling a d6, and then multiplying the result of your roll by whichever stat you're using. A character with Prowess 1 can roll 1 through 6, a character with Prowess 5 can roll 5 through 30, et cetera.

-Replace advantage and disadvantage with flat modifiers.
Multiple dice is a nice way to handle advantages and disadvantages in theory, but in practice it's not that great an idea.
>>
There actually was a Christmas princess made apparently, guess I forgot
>>
>>50597160
Holly cuteness
>>
anyone know of a good idea for a new gen 4 I am trying to build up a alternate one
>>
>>50598336
Whatcha mean?
>>
>>50600727
like a new gen with its own prizes and rules I'm not a big fan of the class system or the dragon princess
>>
>>50600727
yeah gen 4s princess in my opinion just wasn't that interesting
>>
>>50600957
dragon princess I mean
>>
if all the dragon princesses got into a fight, who would win?
>>
>>50601678
Feel like this was asked before, most said DP5.
>>
>>50601678
The Knight
>>
>>50601678
Id say five with 3 in second place since shes a poison breathing warrior who according to so much fanart is chubby
>>
>>50596313
Did someone have actually tried your system?

For example for mine i go 0 feedback, so i've simply stopped to work on it
>>
File: identity mystery.gif (2MB, 390x270px) Image search: [Google]
identity mystery.gif
2MB, 390x270px
>>50602270
I had three people who were interested, two of which have forgotten about it entirely (the third one actually asked for some unarmed options, which is about the only response I've gotten besides "looks neat"). Didn't have scheduling figured out either, so no word on whether they'd be able to play together at all.
>>
>>50602580
I see
>>
>>50602580
Well, that's sad.
To be fair to both of you, though, it's College Finals week, so a large portion of potential players are busy doing things.
>>
>>50602705
It's okay, i also have other things to work on.
I'll return to work on it if i see that someone it's interested. but not for only one or two people.
>>
File: Dragonforreal.png (42KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonforreal.png
42KB, 800x700px
Who is dis Girl's Companion. The mighty question of the day.
>>
>>50603675
I think you or photo should just assign all proposed companions a number, then roll a die and choose whatever it lands on.
>>
>>50603675
No Eversor. You are the Companion.

And then Eversor was a zombie.
>>
>>50603675
Prom Queen Alt because she has all the friends
>>
>>50573611
Cyberdragon Princess is probably going to be recycled for MatrixGen, just like EnderVoidDragon is probably going to end up in PlaneswalkerGen.
>>50603675
why not a pervy wyrmy?
>>50603759
Also, Vel, I didn't have the opportunity earlier, but an awesome job with your comics. If you don't terribly mind, I'd like to post it on the 1d4chanpage once my time is freed from finals.
>>
>>50603675
Im still with the mole idea, though I guess its a matter of givin em a good enough reason/story to be with her at this point
>>
>>50603675
The Diamond Drakes! Go Team! Fight the Football!
>>
>>50604195
>I'd like to post it on the 1d4chanpage once my time is freed from finals.

You kiddin'? sure you can! Just put my nickname in there as credit

I've also posted it on tumbrl but the preview image is blurred and i hate to go around and look for a theme that allows larger images, goddangit. Why others can post large images and i still have to figure out stuff.
>>
>>50603675
Follow-up question: who do we already have art of to be dat Girl's Companion?

>>50604811
Maybe we can make the mole Drake's bestie? Like, Drake helped 'em out of a real bad situation, so now they do whatever they can to help her back?
>>
>>50603675
we could have a companion that feeds to the confusion of her being a dragon
>>
>>50603675
A lizardman with dwarfism.

It's not a kobold, I swear.
>>
>>50603675
Here's an idea. A hatchling.

Just a little egg with two legs and a tail sticking out.
>>
>>50606415
Whose hatchling?
>>
>>50606426
Little Sister
>>
Who is the tiniest Princess? Anyone smaller than Fairy yet?
>>
>>50606491
nope fairy still tiniest
>>
>>50606491
Do we have an Amoeba Princess?
Also, maybe Triangle Princess.
>>
File: pixel_princess.png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
pixel_princess.png
2KB, 100x100px
>>50606491
>>50606755
>>50606792
Pixel Princess!

>>50602580
>>50602674
I'm sorry you two didn't get more interest. For me, personally, I'm busy with work, editing, what social life I have, etc. Seeing projects in "0.03 alpha" just gets it pushed to the backburner for me. And that doesn't apply to just your /tg/ systems. I've not played either of the vidya games extensively. So, at least for me, the issue is not wanting to spend time reviewing a project that may not ever get further than some bare bones. I'm super sorry if that comes off as dickish, but that's my feedback.

>>50601164
>>50600957
>>50600782
>>50598336
To you, might I offer an alternative? Rather than branding it as "New Gen 4", why not go with simply making it it's own thing? While "Blank Gen" might not be quite so creative, I'm sure you'll have a lot more traction if you try and come up with an idea and a theme to build around, rather than simply trying to replace something you don't like.

And some back story on the Dragons you might be missing; they're the 5 sisters. They're the daughters of the Dragon Queen. So, if you do decide to stay the course of "replace Gen 4", then you'll at least need to make sure that your dragon is white with a gem in her forehead, to keep with the lore. Again, though, I'd encourage you to make a standalone thing like Brave's "Stationgirls".

Also! I think you were the one asking about Alien and Flumph princesses? The explanation there is, as Eversor said, that Flumphs are in the D&D monster manuals, which lets them slide in. As for Alien, she is one of the oldest princesses in Towergirls history, but never got on a chart. Heck, there are comics making fun of this fact. So we found it deliciously appropriate to finally give her a home on one of the charts. As for Stationgirls, it is a one man project written, arted, and edited by "The Brave".
>>
>>50608675
Now that I think about it, she's possibly the only princesses with more subjects than Insect Princess. Which do you think there are more of in the world; pixels or insects?

>>50603675
Don't forget GMP's idea! (She's in recovery and wasn't able to post it herself.) She suggests that Drake Princess have just a simple Rock as her companion to mirror DP3's imaginary friend. Her aggressive protesting having driven normal people away.

>>50603722
Also, I missed this in my post above. That'd be simple, but I'm thinking that, if it comes down to "just fucking decide", we'll go with Moles. They've had the most written about them.
>>
>>50608675
that makes alot of sense
well as for a standalone thing I'm not sure if I'd want that but i guess trying to figure out a way to not go for replacing a gen is right. Guess I have no new territory to go guess i got nothing to do
>>
File: 2846121069371303442.gif (13KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
2846121069371303442.gif
13KB, 280x200px
I command the thread to live
>>
>>50603675
Little brown cave dwelling goblins
>>
File: goblins_mardu.jpg (77KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
goblins_mardu.jpg
77KB, 700x441px
>>50611083
And they all kinda look like this.

Her loyalist of burrowing underlings
>>
>>50611111
neat roll bro
>>
>>50611083
I support this, also the numbers have spoken
>>
File: Yyay.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Yyay.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>50603759
Brainz
>>
>>50613401
If you where dressed as Doomguy it would be top, since mine was a quote from Doom: Repercussions of Evil.

Nice work tho
>>
>>50613401
>>50613729
Keep it as is, but just slap a Doomguy helmet over the head.
>>
File: SmolEgg.png (10KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SmolEgg.png
10KB, 434x461px
Lil Sis? (I dunno, it doesn't feel like it pushes the theme, but its the closest suggestion I liked.)
>>
>>50613996
I'll agree, it's a touch odd, but it's also fucking cute.
>>
>>50613996
thats FRIGIN adorable!
>>
But what is the purpose to have an egg as companion for Drake?

At least the moles/cave goblins could do stuff, be enemeies/allies and else, but an egg with legs just walks around.
>>
>>50614457
Not everything has to have a use.
Thematically, it makes sense.
>Drake Princess wants to make a safe home where her little sister won't be persecuted for being a Dragon when she's not
>>
>>50613996
well that looks purely cute
>>
>>50614457
Don't forget that DP3 has a completely useless companion, considering it doesn't actually exist.
>>
>>50613996
wait doesn't this chart have a lot of companions that are sisters?
>>
>>50611111
I remember the last time I saw that, it was for Ogre's 'subjects'.
>>
>>50614709
No
>>
>>50614735
Jotun princess has a little sister
paladin princess has her sister
firework princess has her sister
and well rat princess has instead alot of brothers
gemini princess

I listed a fourth of the chart

>>50608675
Hows this idea? a inbetween chart with its own rules like these bonus gens but just like maybe a dragonewt princess trying to feel original
>>
>>50614880
Jotun and Paladin don't companions at all yet.
>>
>>50614527
And how does she make a safe home if she is alone with her little sister?
You could attach her sister as an extra, but she needs servants to keep the home safe then.
Also, wasn't she obsessed to make other understand that she is a true dragon?
If she have to take care of her sister, she don't have the time to do so, unless she keeps the sister with her, but by that, the sister isn't safe at all.
The servants could keep the sister safe, while Drake goes around, and if Knight comes while Drake is away, he could findthe little sister instead.

>>50614610
DP3 is a Skilled warrior who can breath venomous gas and her theme is that she is a loner... that's why she have an imaginary friends, since she can't talk to others without killing them.. except for undeads and constructs.
>>
>>50614880
and she steals princesses that are kinda like previous princesses but not quite like banshee and hobgoblin princesses
>>
>>50614895
Might want to take a closer look.
>>
>>50614895
they do go to the previous thread and find the chart
>>
>>50614910
>but she needs servants to keep the home safe
No, just a lock and a shotgun.

Honestly the issue with your suggestion is that there's zero point in giving her a sister if we don't get a visual.
>>
>>50614948
Well so far we have >>50613996 that it's better than nothing
>>
>>50615023
Yes, but that wouldn't be on the chart. Thus players, and pretty much all of us after this thread when we forget, won't have a visual.
>>
>>50615047
Ya lost me.
>>
>>50615115
Velgarn does not care either way if she has a sister, but he does not think the sister should be in her companion slot. He thinks she should have servants (he probably wants the moles) in addition.

However I am telling him that if she has someone else in her companion slot, then the sister would not be visible on the charts because the image would be of her the companion. I say that without a picture of what she looks like, there is no point in her existing within Drake's profile.
>>
>>50615147
I don't want the moles, ew! I actually thought that moles would have 0 sense, but people continued to say "moles here, and moles there".

I was trying to find a solution for both sister and servants. then i've read her chart and.. well, she should have 0 companions.
Why? It's written that she is indipentend, so she prefers to do not have anyone nearby.

For what i see she just want to be left alone, but knights still come to her thinking that she is a dragon.

Maybe she could have a Sign with "There Be No Dragons Here" instead of a companion, that nobody reads (or maybe the word NO is half cancelled by the weather)
>>
>>50615328
She kidnapped princesses, she doesn't have a right to be left alone.
>>
>>50615359
Allrighty, so she needs someone who keeps the princesses, yes?

So Cave Goblins can be the kind of servants that could do that. Moles are just miners.
>>
>>50615476
But that's so generic. Why not go with something thematic?
>>
Who woulda thought the drake companion would be a such a toughy to pick.

Though she is the head honcho, guess it makes sense.
>>
I'd say either a rock or a drake statue is better for her
>>
I hate most male companions personally. If I can't stick my dick in it, I don't want it in my cart. And most males are uggo or not my type. Only cute boys allowed.
>>
>>50615573
I like this anon, he understands the power of cute.
>>
File: 1462576102621.png (374KB, 699x492px) Image search: [Google]
1462576102621.png
374KB, 699x492px
>>50615613
>>
is there even a waifu limit?
>>
>>50615568
Dwayne Johnson as companion would be great!

Jokes aside, i also support this choice

>>50615613
The power of cute is mostly insignificant to me, but it's okay.

Mine where just mere suggestions
>>
Her companion is a "Do Not Disturb" Sign

Her companion is just a pet rock.

Honestly, I like my suggestion that her companion be "The Earthen Congregation" because of just how many companion suggestions she has had plus a "group" companion would make her special just like the "imaginary" companion made Dragon III special
>>
>>50616668
>The Earthen Congregation
A sort of Cult? Define this congregation, seems interesting.
>>
>>50615552
I feel the problem is we just have a bunch of really vocal individuals with completely different ideas on what a perfect Companion for Drake would be.

Me? I say perfection is the enemy of time.
>>
>>50613996
We're definitely getting somewhere. Much more appropriate than the moles, I think.

>>50614457
We could say that Drakes mature much faster than Dragons, allowing her to reach adulthood quickly and giving you another draconic powerhouse. Or perhaps she'll be impressionable enough that you can educate her to perform a certain role. She'd be a long(ish)-term investment rather than instant gratification.
>>
>>50617415
But we have a lot of time, what's the problem.

Also i like brainstorming as we are doing here, still i'm supporting some ideas of others but it seems that no one wants to take a decision, so that's why Gemini still have her design and Drake has no companion.

For me is the same, tho.

I just suggest and support, so we can proceed.
>>
File: princessu-powa.jpg (301KB, 825x1732px) Image search: [Google]
princessu-powa.jpg
301KB, 825x1732px
At this point im fine withe either lil-sister or mole folks, both are nice
>>
>>50617505
While i was reading this, i've imagined that Drake is so butthurt because her sister has been kidnapped by others, so she kidnaps princesses untill her sister is given back. So knight have to rescue hatchling egg, so he can bargain her with the other princesses or try to calm down Drake.

Yes i like to invent quests and adevntures more than cute stuff.

That would also a good idea for another short comic, hmmmm
>>
>>50617950
That kind of thing sounds good for an item on a bonus page.
>>
>>50617950
Hey buddy, that is a cute tho!
>>
>>50614880
I just don't understand why you're trying to specifically slot it somewhere in the "timeline". Again, just make it its own thing.

>>50617536
I try and leave things to thread consensus rather than just "make a decision".

As for gemini, that's more that the artists don't want to touch it. Brutus and Eversor have both given me a "I won't touch Gemini with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole."
>>
>>50618115
i just kinda feel uncomfortable with the idea for some reason ok. a single standalon gen sounds a bit boring to me especially since i want to stick to the sorta fantasy setting
>>
>>50618013
What.. no... what did you mean? How it's cute? Impossible!

>>50618115
>As for gemini, that's more that the artists don't want to touch it.
I've touched her, and i'm proud of that. Still maybe i can try another go, but the problem is that the multyheads and multyboobs does not compute right with the small body

>>50618190
>sorta fantasy setting
I'm totally on fantasy settings. Also with a little bit of grim, muahauahaua
>>
>>50618190
but i guess that isn't wanted whatsoever i guess i'll avoid touching anything
>>
>>50618276
ya think it's fine to do my own gen that can be fit wherever somebody wants it to be put?
>>
>>50618190
I mean, Towergirls isn't going to magically end when we're done with the five expansions. A standalone gen doesn't make it "not Towergirls."

>>50618276
You're right. You have. However, I would argue that yours went beyond a redesign of the art into a redesign of the character. She's not nearly as mystical as that design you had.
>>
>>50618299
If you think you can do it then go for it.
>>
>>50618306
ok I am making a gen and I am gonna go ahead and make it fantasy consider it standalone it's gonna exist and be its own thing thats fantasy setting is indistinguishable from the normal gens so maybe it's standalone maybe its not but it's gonna have bosses,treasure,princesses,weird companions, and who knows what else I am gonna go full force with this and have fun with the silly concept that I love
>>
>>50618368
I am gonna go full on insane with it so insane you will freak out on how beautifully mad I went with it
>>
>>50618368
Go for it...? I'm not terribly sure if you think I'm trying to dissuade you or not. All I meant by "standalone" is that it's not part of the 1->5 gens that are the Dragon Queen Pentology.
>>
>>50618276
Welcome to my world.

Also hey i did touch it with a stick, i made twins as is typically shown for gemini depictions. But it was turned down cause we want to cram a bunch arms and tits in a frame that barely fits the normal amount of limbs required to function.
>>
>>50618427
nono I understand no worries what Im doing will be after that it shall be in its own thing I shall explore the after of gen 5 which is what I will love exploring sorry for that bit that adventure so consider it standalone or epilogue whatev suits it to you
>>
>>50618282
Do It

>>50618306
Yes i know, mine is too abstract, still i love all my creations.
Still i could try again, maybe like i did for PSy-Princess, with just some rough sketches and then i'll show you.

>>50618368
DO IT.
Then show us!

>>50618437
Eh eh, i know.
>>
>>50618659
guess i got alota work to do XD
>>
>>50618437
I think twins were slotted into the Gen 5 2.
>>
>>50617074
Literally just all her proposed companions
>>
>>50617677
Personally, I like the egg idea.

Should we just put it to a vote?
>>
>>50620773
Yeah, we really need to Get this companion picked and done with

though I swear to god If someone trys to rig the vote again, ill bring up "that chat platform which shall not be named" and anons can vote using that. Or maybe Steam like Gats did
>>
If people could list off all the things suggested for Drake's Companion, I'll set up the StrawPoll
>>
>>50620937
>moles
>lil-sister
>rock

are the only major ones that I can think of, or that at least have art
>>
>>50620993
don't forget the cave goblins!
>>
>>50620937
There were more ideas before this thread but I forgot them.
>>
>>50620937
I'll go ahead and post at around 7:45 CST
>>
>moles
>wyrm
>drake
>sister
>literally just a rock
>golemns
>basilisk
>goblins
>>
>>50621190
Golemns or Golems?
>>
>>50621197
Screw it, here's the poll

DRAKE PRINCESS VOTING STRAWPOLL:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11839526
>>
>>50621197
the kind made of other things
>>
>>50621197
Golems, Golemns, or Gollums?
>>
And when the Cave Goblins will win, i will be the one who laugh.. FUCK i voted for generic goblins.... who put generic goblins in the list
>>
>>50621474
calm down we'll just assume cave goblins
>>
>>50621616
oh wait, shit sorry
>>
>>50621616
Ahh don't worry, you know that i'm one who jokes around.

Since my connection is crap i had to reload few times the page, and the last time i just selected Goblins without reading carefully, but it's okay, i'm not mad. I had a good laugh and that's it.
>>
>>50621720
You are a very demonstrative person, Velgarn. It's hard to tell sometimes. But I'm still happy to have you around.
>>
>>50621779
Why thanks.

I know it's hard to understand the tone of someone who is just writing, and that's my weakness since when i do certain type of humor, it could be misinterpreted since you don't hear my voce or see my expression. That's why i often use reaction images, to let know the mood.

Also, this is 4chan so usually people just argue over and over, but here for me it's "aw, screw it! there is no point to get mad, so have a laugh instead"
>>
>>50621887
I love that way of thinking it is much more pleasant props to you
>>
>>50621924
Thanks, i'm not used to get many compliments at once, it's unexpected.

And now, back to work!

As i see, Egg is winning, so prepare to accept her as the Drake companion so we gan get over it and finish the expansion.

Maybe we should had done this thing some time ago, i mean, the strawpoll stuff thing
>>
>>50622047
We're probably gonna let the Poll run all weekend. Cause not everyone camps in thread 24/7.
I'll dump it in the next OP if we burn through this one a bit too quick.
>>
>>50622069
>not camping in thread 24/7
Non waifu loving heathens
>>
>>50622069
Sure.

Yeah tonight (well, here is night) i'm here since i have nothing to do, so i'm watching Doctor Who (season 2) and keeping an eye on the thread.

Now i'll go to sleep, then tomorrow i could try some new sketches for gemini, but it's not guaranteed that i'll be able to upload them with my crappy connection, so maybe i'll do that monday.
>>
Instead of a companion, we just create a 20 card Gen of all her potential companions.
>>
>>50622155
Glad to see I'm not the only one who keeps a tab with the current thread open at all times.
>>
who is the oldest princess you think?
>>
File: 1479286477524.png (23KB, 230x262px) Image search: [Google]
1479286477524.png
23KB, 230x262px
>>50622682
Probably any of the elemental princesses. My money's on Fire.
>>
>>50622682
Dog. She's been obsessing over Knights since far before you were born, prolonging her life through dark arts just waiting for someone like you.
>>
>>50622733
out of pure fear i wanna believe that's not true
>>
>>50622682

Chi
>>
>>50622834
chi?
>>
Angle Princess? Angles have probably been around awhile
>>
>>50622733
Worst headcanon ever.
>>
>>50622960
Funnest*
Ancient evils give more EXP.
>>
>>50622975
Worst. Trying to taint the pure love of a yandere should be a crime.
>>
>>50622993
I like to imagine the dog queen is worse and that her husband escaped and you remind her of him alot
>>
>>50623144
Silly blank, princesses are born from the aether. Except Crystal. It's why she's such a fujo pervert.
>>
>>50623190
and knight princess?
>>
>>50623204
Manipulated by evil mercenaries.
>>
>>50623257
if by manipulated you mean 'raised' and if by 'evil' you mean sick of the decadence and mismanagement of the current human regime you're right.
>>
>>50623257
the dwarf princesses
>>
The Bare Bum
Beach Courtier

+ Lifeguard of a secluded tropical beach
+ It’s a nudist beach
+ Swims faster than a mermaid
- Strict safety rules
- More well-endowed than most Knights

Slippery When Wet: The love and lust of water based Princess grows quicker.

Love: 3
Trunks: 0
Safety: 4
Suave: 5

<3 CPR
<3 Skinny Dipping
</3 Airbags

Kingdom Modifiers –
Citizen Health: Toned and Tanned
Population: Beach Babes

“Runs the most loved tropical hangout of Princesses across the nations, but it seems he has a special interest in Knights.”
>>
>>50623284
All made from the aether in the same place.
>>
>>50623806
I've come to not believe you on the aether I'm an aetheriest now
>>
File: Memes_Cyclops.jpg (72KB, 779x800px) Image search: [Google]
Memes_Cyclops.jpg
72KB, 779x800px
>Dedthred
>>
>>50624937
Its christmas time many are together wth their families i guess.
>>
I have awaken

>>50622682
Tower Princess, you silly fillies.

>>50622834
Fun fact, in Italian Chi means Who, so blank ( >>50622853
) is aking who is Chi
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 720x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 720x820px
>>50627571
Chi is the Aztec princess...i dont have her art...so here is a mimic dragon i found while google
Searching for the aztec princess.
>>
File: 1465763061380.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1465763061380.png
10KB, 408x286px
>>50627682
Oh, i see... still, who gave her that name? Chi isn't really "Atecish" since they usually have complex names like Xiqotacha or esle.
>>
>>50627772
Chi is her nickname, it is a very long name otherwise...i forget how it was spelt but chi is in there somewhere
>>
>>50627772

>>50627682

I would post the image but my computer died
>>
>>50627852
now I am dying to know
>>
>>50627772
I believe the one who thought up her original idea named her Chi, but she is a Jojo reference.
>>
File: Srsly.png (44KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
Srsly.png
44KB, 200x197px
>>50628622

Hope is not
>>
File: Gen 5 Princess - Xochiquetzal.png (165KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 5 Princess - Xochiquetzal.png
165KB, 800x700px
>>50628325
>>
Which color produces the best Princesses?

My bet is Green.
>>
>>50628901
wow what a name
>>
>>50628992
Blue.
>>
File: 61d2fabf254c3f781a3ea091bda4c5a6.jpg (312KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61d2fabf254c3f781a3ea091bda4c5a6.jpg
312KB, 1200x1200px
>>50628992
I must agree!
>>
>>50628992
Blue.. i mean yellooowww
>>
>>50628992
Black/Grey
>>
>>50628992
I voted Green for Alien, Brumus got Green for Gobo

What is everyone else's reasoning?
>>
>>50628992
Green because even after all this time, and even though my princess got approved (Orphan), I still like Kobold the best.
>>
>>50629406
Mine is a quote from a movie
>>
Pink
>>
>>50629556
Thats not what I figured you would pick, what is the reason?
>>
I'm very against the egg idea, but to be fair, I'll ask what bonus we could expect from her.
>>
>>50630056
Impressionable quick blooming sis waifu?
>>
does dragon princess 3 have 4 arms?
>>
>>50630318
Yes. She's got a handbra going on, so she's also topless.
>>
>>50630338
gotta say that's awesome
>>
>>50630132
will she call us Onee-chan?
>>
>>50630386
No, she will just shriek
>>
>>50630380
Thigh boots, tiny thong, thick gloves, and four strong arms. She's like that female Goro from Mortal Kombat, just not (as) ugly.
>>
>>50630412
shes practically shameless
>>
>>50630412
>Not (as) ugly.
>Gassy fat dragon
You're right, she is worse
>>
>>50630386
Onii for boys, onee for girls, anon.
>>
>>50630503
shes more of god bad breath rather than death farts

ok I have another question what is jabberwock princesses worship bonus mean?
>>
>>50630613
Ever trade Pokemon cards?

You hand over your least favorite waifu and she gives you a limited edition waifu that you have not saved yet.
>>
>>50630644
odd bonus I think I can accept a lisp
>>
>>50630552
but will she?
>>
>>50630882
That's up to you, anon. She is but a humble bab, and will only know what you teach her.
>>
>>50630552
I will hug that egg!
>>
>>50630503
plus I've seen art of a much fatter ice dragon then any I have seen of 3
>>
>>50631453
the egg deserves headpats!
>>
>>50631642
I will give all the headpats and then have fun with her big sis
>>
>>50631666
Put lil egg sis to bed and then take Drake to bed
>>
>>50631687
Hope eggy won't question the ground shaking
>>
>>50631642
>>50631666
Headpats are gateway drug to heavy petting!
>>
>>50631735
when lil egg sis is old enough and if she wants it then she will have heavy petting and more
>>
>>50631735
this motherfucker from the TF thread
>>
File: Bash Courtier.png (115KB, 430x469px) Image search: [Google]
Bash Courtier.png
115KB, 430x469px
Work in progress. Suggestions are very much welcome; statting together Companions isn't my forte.
>>
>>50632259
quite thicc
>>
File: Ghoul backstory.png (120KB, 450x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ghoul backstory.png
120KB, 450x409px
>>50631845
Small world, ain't it?
>>
>>50595736
Is there any writefaggotry for TowerGirls?
>>
>>50633608
Not enough.
>>
>>50633608
If I ever delivered on my promises, there would be a bit more. ;^)
>>
File: Goblin.gif (12KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.gif
12KB, 434x461px
>>50634137
Give me my god damned Gobo x Sir Knight fic!
>>
File: 1478653767360.png (4KB, 237x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478653767360.png
4KB, 237x203px
>>50634423
If i remember right, aren't writefags not allowed here? Or something similar.
>>
>>50635092
No, not at all. You're thinking of Quest hosts.
>>
>>50635092
Smut threads and quests aren't allowed here. Pastebinning normal writefaggotry as A-okay, though.
>>
>>50635092
Why do you have so many meme faces?
>>
File: 1187983075335s.jpg (4KB, 126x85px) Image search: [Google]
1187983075335s.jpg
4KB, 126x85px
It's always good to have 2 gigs worth of Image Macros.
>>
File: Welcome to my reaction Folder.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to my reaction Folder.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>50635142
Good to know

>>50635192
It helps to understand the mood.

However, holy smoley guyse, i've promised to do a lot of things and i did nothing.

I should do something now, stay tuned
>>
File: MinotaurPrinc.png (37KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
MinotaurPrinc.png
37KB, 434x461px
Just a lil Cleanup of the Minotaur
>>
>>50635737
>no bulge
>>
>>50635761
this
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (5KB, 49x41px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
5KB, 49x41px
>>50635761
can't imagine why
>>
>>50635803
to those in confusion, see Gnoll's Lust symbol
>>
File: CrustyPrinc.png (34KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
CrustyPrinc.png
34KB, 434x461px
Welcome to the Krusty Krab
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11839526/r
Congratulations, it's a girl!
>>
File: SElkiePrin.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SElkiePrin.png
31KB, 434x461px
One more for the road.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 434x461px
>>50636054
I regret nothing.
>>
>>50635823
I don't see any difference
>>
There must have been a point where anons made themselves using the Princess template. Right? Im new to TowerGrills™ and if this wasn't/isn't a thing I am going to be upset.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (5KB, 63x52px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
5KB, 63x52px
>>50636456
look REEEEAL close
>>
>>50636339
You made my night.
>>
>>50635761
You're thinking of cow.
>>
>>50595736
No stories Pastebin?
>>
File: Krampus Princess_WiP.png (242KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Krampus Princess_WiP.png
242KB, 800x800px
Okay Gemini it's too complicated to do, screw her.

The other thing i was thinking to do, and i'm doing, is the Seasonal Princesses or Event Princesses.

Since there was the Thanksgiving Princess, i'm going to do other festivities, like:

Krampus Princess

Yule Princess

Carnival Princess (Venetian Carnival)

Bacchanalian Princess

Princesa de Los Muertos

Harvest Princess

I was thinking on princesses that only influence the kingodm, since all the festivities have a certain purpose, also those princess are not interested to stay with the Knight, but he can interact with them to obtain the bonuses for his kingdom

IE: Harvest Princess allows that all the farmers will produce more food, Princesa de Los Muertos raises the faith, stuff like that

Krampus Princess is more a negative event, since she chases evil knights/princesses, also i was thinking for a Wild Hunt Princess
>>
>>50636508
Most people make themselves knights.
>>
>>50636228
They're waiting until Monday probably.
>>
>>50636943
Boring. Why not make yourself, not a knight or anything, (besides names obviously) and rank youself using wealth and such?
>>
>>50637024
Why would I want to be a nameless peasant and not a heroic knight and/or a cute princess?
>>
Is there no archives for old Towergrills CYOA stories?
>>
>>50637024
So you can also be a peasant?
>>
why isn't there a peasant princess?
>>
>>50637043
>>50637049
Im not at all saying that it is better than either of those. I think it would be interesting to see what anons ranked themselves. 'Iunno mabye it is a dumb idea.
>>
>>50637074
Damn, I can't spell today.
>>
>>50637045
Not any except the /tg/ archive.
>>
>>50637068
There's farmer princess.
>>
>>50637074
I like the idea that anyone can create his own character and not necessarily be a Knight. Yes like normal RPGs.

Still, the Towergirls thing is based on the simple concept of a Generic Knight who rescues a Princess.

But since is a CYOA you can do whatever you like... even so it's just.. uhm, pretending to do things. i mean, there are almost 0 rules, except for those who are posted written int every single Chart plus those in the OP made by me and Jackalfag
>>
>>50637097
That isn't listed in the OP.
>>
>>50637130
Because why would the archive for the entire board be listed in one thread's OP?
>>
>>50637114
Im sorry, New/twgg/fag here. What is a "Chart?"
>>
>>50637159
Misinterpreted what you said. This is the first time I've really ventured out of my homeboard and it's showing.
>>
>>50636950
To be fair the egg has a pretty good lead so he has reason to be excited for it. Should still hold off on the celebrations though, just to be safe.
>>
File: Gen 1.png (2MB, 1800x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 1.png
2MB, 1800x3400px
>>50637160
It's where the princesses are listed per generation, like this one
>>
>>50637197
Ah. Thanks for not being all "Haha look at this fag! He doesn't even know what a Chart is!"
>>
>>50637188
Well shit. I checked, forgetting that old images were lost.
>>
Who is best princess?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11848491
>>
>>50637160
You can find more on 1d4chan
>>
>>50637392
Bronon returns!
>>
How many nudist princesses do we have currently? And which is the best?
>>
File: 1465796741018.jpg (25KB, 360x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465796741018.jpg
25KB, 360x303px
>>50637382
>>50637538

Horse Princess
>>
whos the most badass princess?
>>
>>50638182

Chi
>>
>>50638211
well ok
>>
>>50638182
Monkey or Dog.
>>
>>50638380
Dog is scariest
>>
>Now imagining the Bachelor and Bachelorette featuring Knights and Princesses
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11848491/r
We have a winner.
>>
so anyone know anyone doing towergirls style art requests? hehe ;^u^
>>
>>50623512
I like your idea, but main issue is that we already have a lifeguard courtier. Maybe you could try and find another locale for them? I dunno, but regardless good on you for your initiative.
>>50624937
>>50626936
Finals and pre-Christmas prep are what's causing the slump
>>50636916
Proper name would be Krampaztanzer Princess. She's basically the Mrs. Claus for good ole Saint Beatdown.
>>50637068
Farmer and Orphan sort of fulfill those roles.
>>
>>50640054
You can try here sometimes.
>>
>>50640054
>>50640356
/ic/ also has a Towergirl thread pretty often, so there's probably somebody there who'd be willing to take requests.
>>
>>50640410
no do not request /ic/ thats a BIG nono!
>>
>>50640054
There is this one guy, but he's sorta weird. His name is some kinda warhammer reference too.
>>
>>50640171
Actually Krampus is used for both males and females, and it's a creature who follows St. Nicholaus and have nothing to do with Santa Claus since St. Nicholas is celebrated the 6 of december
>>
>>50642633
Waq is being a nerd and pointing out how the Krampus has a wife named Krampaztanzer in Germanic folklore, which is where the entity originated.
>>
>>50638182
Aligator. Based as fuck.
>>
>>50642819
He do? I never heard of her, only the basic Krampus since in northen Italy St. Nicholas is celebrated too (not everywhere, but in the Trentino Alto Adige is known). I've tried to do a search but i've found nothing, did you have a link about?
>>
>>50642590
how do I find them?
>>
>>50644170
I think he means Vindicarefromafar on tumbrl, i guess

>>50642590
Yo eversor, sorry if i didn't reat your message last tuesday, i usually have the nragleV account opened, but it's always me, so write there if you need something
>>
>>50635761
That can be fixed.
>>
>>50644243
I'll try them out and see if they will thanks 0u0
>>
File: eversor_assasin_by_fed0t-d52zf22.jpg (171KB, 1024x1577px) Image search: [Google]
eversor_assasin_by_fed0t-d52zf22.jpg
171KB, 1024x1577px
>>50644170
>>50644243
both of you need to think VERY hard, cause im kinda disappointed in your brain power if ya dont get >>50642590
>>
File: 1451917370218.jpg (479KB, 1250x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1451917370218.jpg
479KB, 1250x1126px
>>50646333
Vindicare is also a Warhammer reference, you git
>>
>>50646333
Vindicarefromafar is Eversor's username on Tumblr, I think.
>>
>>50647375
seriously
>>
>>50647375
why didn't he just say
>>
File: EversorPrincess.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
EversorPrincess.png
5KB, 434x461px
>>50648110
Caues I am whimsical.

>>50647375
Vindicarefromafar is my lewd tumblr (Which i need to update, i have a lot i haven't thrown on there)

Eversorthewry is my main tumblr.
>>
>>50649180
oh nice to see whimsy during the holidays
>>
>>50649180
>Vindicarefromafar is my lewd tumblr
I was sure at 50% that it was you, but i was also too lazy to ask
>>
>>50638633
I hope with a party before the wedding
>>
File: Dwoblin.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dwoblin.png
5KB, 434x461px
>>
>>50654701
Some girls from the new Gen should get the fusion treatment

Radiant x Firework for example.
>>
>>50654831
I vote panda x kitsune
>>
>>50654831

I can get behind that,
>>
Could someone post the Gen 3 Expansion?
>>
>>50654831
Seconding the idea, even if I don't remember anything from Gen 3 expansion other than Drake.

Drake + Jabberwock would be fun.

>>50654997
This fucking shirt, man.
>>
>>50654831
Mantis+Filth?
>>
File: dragonsymbiote.png (34KB, 172x250px) Image search: [Google]
dragonsymbiote.png
34KB, 172x250px
>>50654831
I did Symbiote and dragon
>>
hi, I'm still alive, for a graphic designer Christmas is hell.
>>
>>50658366
Are you tired of Santa yet?
>>
File: Towergirls_Gen_3_Exp.png (2MB, 1800x4393px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_Gen_3_Exp.png
2MB, 1800x4393px
>>50655487
Here's my most recent version.

Speaking of, a headsup, I'm unlikely to update to include little Egg Sister and the new Companions until after Christmas. With so many of my coworkers on trips, they've moved me from 3 days of 12 hour shifts to 5 days of 10. So good news is I'll have extra money. Bad news is that I'm going to be exhausted.
>>
File: 1478085605515.png (317KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1478085605515.png
317KB, 500x361px
>>50658698
I think the Drake's Companion you draw is perfect
>>
>>50658698
Nice Orb.
>>
>>50659720
>>50661065
That was Eversor's, actually. It was a cutsy little placeholder.
>>
is drake chubby? she kinda looks it XD
>>
>>50661985
She thick. Like rock.

>>50658698
Understood. I'm about to finish a five night streak myself.
>>
and will anyone continue those fun detailed descriptions on 1d4chan?
>>
>>50662238
niiiiice
>>
File: Mouse Princess_gelatto.png (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse Princess_gelatto.png
42KB, 600x800px
Fug.
>>
Still working on the things i've promised, but i had some other stuff to do. I'm going to finish Krampus Princess then start Yule Princess
>>
>>50668264
hey since modern santa is cause of coca cola why not cake a cola princess or a polar bear princess and her cola companion
>>
How many princesses can Knight Princess not solo 10 out of 10 times.
>>
Still wondering why there is not a story pastebin.
>>
>>50670070
Dragon
>>
>>50670122
Except the evil ones
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>50670070
Depends if she is well trained and the princesses she's fighitng are also trained. For example Orc could beat her up, or even Amazon or Dawrf.

All non evil princesses who are used to fight could give her a hard time or even beat her or not, but is undefined,

That's why in my rules i also gave Princesses some stats, since also some anon asked if it where possible to have a Princess as companion during adventure, and Knight starts with an above average combat statistic
>>
File: LycanPrin.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
LycanPrin.png
31KB, 434x461px
Lycan!
>>
File: LycanPrinJotaro.png (30KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
LycanPrinJotaro.png
30KB, 434x461px
Also an alt costume
>>
>>50670914
>>50670940

One of my favorite princesses, Nicu Evesor
>>
>>50670914
niiiiice!
>>
File: 1457888423031.png (182KB, 235x387px) Image search: [Google]
1457888423031.png
182KB, 235x387px
>>50670940
>>
>>50670914
Did Lycan's proportions throw anyone else off? Like, either her boobs are too big or the rest of her body is too small.
>>
>>50671723
Meh i just don't get her appearance and colors at all, but it's okay
>>
>>50671723
>Boobs are too big
Get out

Proportions seem a little strange but I think its more the skirt / lower body and not the boobs that are the problem
>>
>>50670940
Great timing too.
>>50671765
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.