[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be the biggest Ork there is >get rekt wew sure showed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ghaz.png (768KB, 483x667px) Image search: [Google]
ghaz.png
768KB, 483x667px
>be the biggest Ork there is
>get rekt

wew sure showed me the might of xenos
>>
well he waznt da biggest ork dere is din
>>
>>50578263
Get bigger, scrub
>>
>>50578263
Orks are the Worf faction of 40k, their sole function is to get beaten by the bad guy so we know that he's big and dangerous.
>>
>>50578263
Ghazz is a loser on the level of Eldard and Imotehk, of course he got rekt. No Ork in history hasn't got rekt the moment the Marine boys rolled up.
>>
File: tyranid_ravener.jpg (42KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
tyranid_ravener.jpg
42KB, 470x419px
>>50580109
and they happily share the place with the nids, the SOB and the avatar of khaine
>>
>>50580622
And Eldrad, Abaddon, Mortarion, all non-Imperium factions and IF's.

Honestly why would anyone ever want to play anything other than Marines? If you're not Marine you don't win, its that simple.
>>
>>50578263
Has he ever beat anyone but the nids? I mean he really just sucks.
>>
>>50578263
>I will keep posting this every hour until you rike it
>>
>>50578263

Look dude, I agree they need to axe a lot of xeno factions but stop making this thread, man. I'm sick of having to explain to people that I'm not you just because I agree about removing orks. Shut the fuck up. We get it. you hate orks and frank discussion.
>>
>>50580816
Because it's not about winning, it's about having fun and being not sacrificing your preferences and code for literary handjob. If you don't get that than you need to find a hobby you enjoy. Besides shitposting that is.
>>
>>50580874
>A lot
All I believe is what you meant to say. Xenos have no place in 40k.
>>
>>50580892
This is dumb. Xenos don't do anything, they just die. There's nothing fun about that for anyone.

Play a Marine already.
>>
>>50580930
>B-B-But they DON'T WIN ALL THE TIME!

Shhh! Autismo, you'll understand when your older.
>>
>>50580954
He has a point. It kind of sucks when one faction pretty much curbstomps everyone and has the best everything in the story.
>>
>>50580892
That's not true. Ghaz is a chosen of Gork and Mork and he very clearly wants to conquer galaxy. Your average Ork is a worthless tard but the same can be said about average imperial as a race however they do have a goal.
>>
if you play orks all you need to do is play them as if you're a saturday morning cartoon villain

the more flashy and spectacular your defeat, the more fun everyone has
>>
>>50583800
>losing is fun guys

stop this stupid fucking meme I bet you're from some cucked country like Sweden
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.