[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your party has come across a big city holding a cooking contest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: thecook.jpg (28KB, 322x432px) Image search: [Google]
thecook.jpg
28KB, 322x432px
>your party has come across a big city holding a cooking contest
>An angry, megalomaniac chef, mistaking you for a travelling cooking troup challenge you to cook against him
> you have to make a first course, a main course and a desert.
>The winner will win a large sum of money, a legendary cooking knife and fame all across the land
Does your party accept the challenge? And if yes, what do you prepare?
>>
>>50562774
>and a desert
I'm a cook, not a wizard. Also, climate change is bad.
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (57KB, 436x550px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
57KB, 436x550px
>>50563055
Hon hon hon, are you afraid to lose against the best chef of all the land? I should cook you with my chicken!
>>
I would accept the challenge. As my character is quite fond of karmaic justice, especially with assholes, I would bring him down. I would challenge him to cooking tomorrow, giving us time to prepare and plan our dishes. We even offer to go second, which as a self-centered bastard he is sure to accept.

Our wizard would use scrying or some other magical sight to see what our competition is going to prepare. We mark it down, with some differences.

Then, over the course of the night, our rogue would get to work. Taking the note in our handwriting, the rogue's job would be to sneak it onto the Chef's person, with a few notes on the planted paper with a forged copy of his writing.

When the day of the cooking competition comes around, we cook based on what we have already written down. The judges will be rightfully confused, but that is where the Bard comes in. The bard will happen to 'notice' the piece of paper sticking out of the Chef's pocket with my handwriting on it and the chef's.

A simple writing test will confirm the handwriting, and with the Bard having excellent persuasion skills and some bonuses from his magic item to win the crowd over, shame the chef for his cheating ways. If the Chef is truly as angry and megalomaniac as you say, then his sous chefs won't rise to defend him. The rogue can act as a plant in the crowd to echo the Bard.

We win the money due to our virtuous nature, and the chef is run out of town. We win the knife, donate a portion of the money to the sous chefs to apologize for working for such a dishonest man, and continue on our way.
>>
>>50563167
I like your style anon
Cheating is nowhere mentioned in the rules, only taste and good cuisine count in the eyes of the Judge, an ancient gourmet in possession of the legendary cooking knife which have wonderful advice for it's wielder

Let's also mention that among other canditates are:
>a whole family of cook, from a toddler to elderly very fond of traditional meal, they are nice and will not hesitate to give cooking advice to anyone, even the other contestant
>a shady man with a suspicious behaviour, you may suspect him to have some canibalistic
>an exotic wanderer and his companions. He is in possessions of animals, fruits and plants never heard of
>>
File: 2356979265_f43e5a563a_z.jpg (69KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
2356979265_f43e5a563a_z.jpg
69KB, 500x341px
>>50562774

Boiled and cut eggs, served with vinaigrette dressing and some fresh mint leaves,

Followed by pelmeni dumplings, stuffed with beef meat and chive, served with sour cream and vinegar,

And the dessert will be my boot up your arse, you dirty fraud. Bring it on !
>>
>>50563282
Mostly I'd just want to screw over the angry chef, and maybe the shady man if we could prove he was a cannibal. My hero is CG and plays it as giving people their due. And that asshole tried to tarnish my honor and waste my time, so of course I'm going to go above and beyond the energy needed to just say 'no thanks' to get back at him.
>>
>Make poisoned food.
>Every judge dies.
>We cannot be declared losers since there is nobody able to render a verdict.
>We get to choose the next challenge.
>It's duel to the death with rusty hooks.

Years of murderhoboing have taught me that nothing cannot be solved with violence.
>>
>>50563549
>The Judge die after eating the food you made
Well I wonder who did it (unless it's a slow poison, but you can be sure there is always a way to find out)
>>
>>50563699
Have the rogue poison the asshole chef's dessert and plant incriminating evidence on one of his sous chefs. The wizard can scry around, and find a sous chef that owes money, or just fabricate the whole thing.

The asshole chef isn't directly incriminated, which lessens any suspicion on your party. Especially if the framing "evidence" is well done.
>>
I'm not sure why we stopped our campaign to conquer the entire continent to cook. Execute the chef after we feed him his own children. Make sure to cover family in salt and ketchup.
>>
>>50562774
Yup, we should send our Ja/ck/-tier priest. They'll died from food poisoning and we run with the cash.
>>
File: pcs_were_here.jpg (112KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
pcs_were_here.jpg
112KB, 750x600px
>>50564066
>salt and ketchup
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.