[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My players have decided that their next quest shall be to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Taco Town.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Taco Town.webm
2MB, 640x360px
My players have decided that their next quest shall be to start a hard shell taco franchise that will take over Faerun. What kind of taco-related shenanigans and adventures can I throw at them?
>>
>>50554915
> Trapped in the elemental plane of salsa.
> Stealing the secret recipe of the extra-planar immigrants flooding into the realm.
> Evading taxes.
>>
>>50554915

>secret recipe shenanigans
>bullying competing restaurant across the street
>fighting back against the slanderous accusations of the competing restaurant across the street
>secret recipe espionage
>catering to the obscure and highly specific demands of powerful beings within a time limit
>the incorporation of magic into the taco process
>the subsequent removal of magic from the tacos after it becomes readily apparent that it was a bad idea
>secret recipe cold war
>hunt for the spiciest peppers, protective gear a must
>attempt to impress food critic
>attempt to assassinate food critic before he can publish damnit restaurant review
>>
>>50555089

>damnit restaurant review

*damning restaurant review
>>
File: orc food critic.png (363KB, 1700x2041px) Image search: [Google]
orc food critic.png
363KB, 1700x2041px
>>50554915
An encounter with this guy.
>>
The Secret League of Magic Chefs.

Your party stumbles across the secret to perfect flavor, and eager to share it, try it out. It's amazing. No matter how charred the meat gets, or slimy the lettuce, the sheer flavor in it is bar none. Don't put too many obstacles in their way before they open their first stand!

But, as soon as their first paying customer tries it, they are shot dead by a poison dart. This causes confusion and panic, and all other customers run away in fear. But the assassin is no where to be seen. Any further attempts at opening it lead to the same result.

Investigating the poison with a sufficiently knowledgeable alchemy proficiency will reveal that this poison comes from a particular plant far in the north. But, no one goes there. It is a barren wasteland.

But, once they go there, they find rather than just a wasteland, a mysterious door which opens to them. Inside is a Shangri La of chefs. The ultimate paradise.

But once inside, the door vanishes. They are trapped. A Totalitarian 'Utopia' controlled by the God of the Kitchen. The players must escape, and have a chance to find magical cooking items and learn from long thought dead masters. Will they escape? Will they find a way to defeat the God of Kitchens?

That's up to them
>>
>>50555089
I want to play this now.
>>
>>50555277
Now I want to play this.
>>
>>50554915
Griffin McElroy what the fuck are you doing on /tg/ of all places?
>>
>>50555277
Only if the battles are done Iron Chef style and the god is the chairman.
>>
File: wait.jpg (17KB, 253x165px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
17KB, 253x165px
>>50555277
As cool as this is, I feel it misses the players' stated goal of opening a restaurant chain. I would personally be a little put off if as soon as I succeeded in opening the place, the first customer is killed and I have to go on an adventure that takes me away from the restaurant. When players have decided to put down roots in one place, you're better off threatening their base of operations than trying to lead them away from from it.

I would suggest making this a more mid to endgame thing once everything is already established, replacing the northern wasteland with something more local, and having the goal be to escape the God of Kitchens rather than defeat him. It's only once they've made it back that the God of Kitchens comes after them, culminating in a fight against him within their very own kitchen for the fate of the original restaurant.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.